The Growing Pains of Love (Part Four 03/11/22 Includes Entire Story)

RealIn2Growth

This story is a little different from what I usually write.  Well... it's somewhat the same, but different.  I began writing this a couple years back when I first started to work out.  As my body began to change and I began to feel more confident in myself, my relationship with my partner at the time got strained.  He didn't like me working out and wanted me to stop.  I just wanted to get bigger..

So, fast forward, the story I just wrote, Wish Granted had a couple in it that I was interested in playing around with.  I guess you could say it is a sequel of sorts, but I'm not a huge fan of sequels.  This is more of a continuation.  So, this story is a new version of an old story I never put out.

Hope you enjoy.

The Growing Pains of Love

Part One

Andrew pulled himself out of his car and began quickly walking toward The Food Lion.  He was still amazed that Simon had asked him to come down here before going home and give them Marco’s food requirements for the week.  Andrew was the Personal Trainer, not the gopher.  He didn’t even understand Simon’s reasonings of why he couldn’t just email the list.  No, he wanted Andrew to drive all the way down here from Marco’s mansion and hand a ten-page list of food to the manager so it could be delivered on Monday.  In his anger fuelled mind, all he could see was Simon using this move as some sort of a power play.  For what?  Who knew.  Simon had changed so much since Marco grew.  You would think he was ‘The World’s Giant,” rather than the side piece!  Simon had always been jealous of Andrew and Marco’s relationship, and since that October, he had done nearly everything he could to annoy him.

Andrew’s life had also changed immensely in the past eight months.  Ever since that night… no one would ever forget that night… when Marco unexplainably began to grow… Andrew’s own life had never been the same.  No one quite understood what had happened.  According to the stories Marco during interviews, he had begun to feel a tightness building in his body since the charity carnival.  Then, at the dance club, Metropolis, he had suddenly begun to grow.  Hiding out in the bathroom, Simon, who had always been in love with Marco, found him hiding in a toilet cubical and took him home.  It was at home where Marco had continued to grow and gain muscle mass until he stood 15 feet tall and 5,000 lbs of ripped muscle.  He had been studied by doctors, examined, tested, and the conclusion was that Marco had simply gone through an abnormal second puberty. 

With so many endorsements, tv interviews, reality shows, and photoshoots to always be ready for, Marco had asked Andrew to quit his job and come on as a full time Personal Trainer for him.  It had seemed like an incredible idea at the time.  The money was great… so were the parties, the famous people he got to meet, and the different places he and Oli had been able to go to as part of ‘Marco’s Entourage.”  The downside had been the insane amount of fans, the people who wanted to worship at Marco’s feet, but most of all, spending so much time around Marco made Andrew feel less of a man.  Even when training Marco, Andrew was just a glorified babysitter.  There was no way he could lift the weight Marco could after he had grown. And now, the weights that had been created for him using electromagnetic currents which would offer Marco a greater challenge and better pump, Andrew couldn’t even begin to lift.

Months ago, Marco had begun exploring ways to raise his testosterone to help him gain more muscle mass and feel more like a man.  At 6’4 and 186 lbs, each gain that he made was a trial, so taking supplements to help him just seemed like the natural thing to do.  Working with a friend, a regiment was put together that would ensure his body was primed for maximum growth and potential.  Since the start, Andrew had only gained 5lbs in muscle mass which he imagined he would have gained anyway.  The next step was going to have to be performance enhancing drugs, and he was totally willing to go down that path if it made him feel better about himself while also producing mind blowing gains.

His greatest comfort and joy, away from the madness, had been the house Oli had designed, and Andrew had built.  It had originally been designed for Marco when it became apparent that he wouldn’t be able to live in a normal home.  Oli went to work on the plans immediately and although Marco loved it, Simon had wanted something bigger… something grander.  They decided to go in a different direction, so the original idea was scrapped.  Andrew had loved the simplicity of the massive house and decided it would be the place he would like to live.  So, eight months ago, with Oli’s approval, he had it built for himself to live in.  It was big at 45 feet tall… much larger than Andrew would ever need, but this was done to accommodate Marco if he ever came to visit, which he never did. 

‘Casa Andrew Grande,’ as Oli liked to call it, was outside the city limits in the country where only a few other houses were scattered.  When you walked in the front door, you were greeted with one enormous main room.  The ceilings were 17 feet tall, again built with Marco in mind, and the room was vast and spacious.  Off the main room there was the kitchen, bathroom, and guest bedroom.  A staircase spiralled up to reveal the enormous master bedroom, which took up the entirety of the second floor, again with 17-foot ceilings, and an immense bathroom.

Oli often stayed over, as he was going to tonight.  Even though Andrew had asked him to move in, Oli wanted to wait another year before they shacked up together full time.  Andrew understood.  The 6’ foot, muscular architect, hadn’t signed up originally for the life they were living now.  He was more of a private person who was being forced into the spotlight.  So, he often shied away from the limelight and distanced himself from the Marco Madness until the times when he and Andrew could be alone.

Andrew crossed the parking lot, entered the Food Lion, and handed the manager the list.  The grocery store was sponsoring Marco.  As long as he featured the store in his reality series, appeared in advertisements, or arrived at scheduled, ‘unscheduled’ times to shop and be photographed, (which he never did since all his food arrived in 3 large trucks each week) they were happy to supply the enormous amount of food Marco needed to eat each week.

Leaving the supermarket, Andrew realised a new health food store had taken the place of the old GNC in the strip mall.  Remembering he was nearly out of pre-workout, Andrew walked the short distance across the parking lot and stepped inside the store.  Moving to the Sports Medicine section, he grabbed three tubs and proceeded to bring them to the counter.  The guy behind the register with ‘Tim’ printed on his name tag kept looking at him as he rang Andrew up.

“Is everything okay?”

“I’m sorry.  I’m just kinda in awe.  You work with Marco… right.”

Andrew exhaled.  “Yep.  I do.”

“That’s so friggin cool!  What’s he like in real life?”

“He’s nice.  He has a good heart.  Maybe fame’s gone to his head a little… I’m joking… but he’s a good guy.”  Andrew held up his card to pay, but Tim just continued talking.

“I really wish I had been there… in Metropolis when he started to grow… before he went home with his boyfriend.  I bet it was hot.”

“I was there that night, and honestly, I don’t think any of us noticed.”  Andrew always had difficulty with that night.  He knew what happened… yet he’d had dreams recently of Marco growing so massive he destroyed the whole place… killed hundreds.  Of course, that was obviously a stress dream.  Everyone knew Simon took him home when he was only 7 ft to grow… and fuck.  It was only… the dreams were so real…

“Is it hard on him… being that size?”

“Not anymore.  It was at first… but with the sponsorships, the massive house that was built for him, the reality show, and the modelling gigs, it’s becoming much easier.”  Andrew tried to pay again, but Tim ignored him.

“Imagine it was catching… like a virus.  Imagine waking up and being that huge.  Would be insane.”

“Yeah.  Totally.”

“Me.  I’d want to be bigger.”

“You and me both.  How much do I owe you?”

“Oh.  Sorry.  That’s $63.99”. Tim began to bag the PreWorkout when he stopped.

“Would you… if you had the chance… would you want to be bigger?”

“Fuck yeah, I would.  I’ve always been big… at least tall… but that was before Marco grew.  Now… I’m just average.”

“You look pretty big to me.”

“Thanks, man, but if given the option who wouldn’t want to be a hulk of a man… a walking mountain.  And I’m talking size and muscle… an insane amount of muscle… and something more…”

“More?”

“I’d want to be something primal…exuding masculinity.  Imagine being so much more of a man than any other man…”  Andrew grinned.  “Sorry, man.  It’s been a long day.”  Andrew turned to leave, but as he was walking toward the door, he heard Tim behind him.

“Would you… if you had a way?”

Andrew stopped and thought about it for a brief moment.  “Fuck yeah, I would.  In a heartbeat.”

“Hey!  I’m sorry sir.  Your card was declined.”  Tim suddenly called after him.

“Was it?  Um… that’s weird.”  Andrew moved again to the counter.

“Just one second.”  Tim moved about the store kicking other customers out and locking the door behind them.  He moved past Andrew and ran into the back room.  A moment later, he was back with a wrinkled brown packed lunch bag.

“My brother stole this from the lab he works in.  He’s a janitor.  For five months this scientist has been trying to replicate Marco’s DNA.  He doesn’t think Marco should be the only one with power.  Apparently, he bought a clump of his hair from the barber who goes out each week to the mansion to cut it.”

Tim pulled out a large syringe with a dark green liquid in it.

“My brother said he watched it work on animals.  Watched them grow massive.”  Andrew looked at the syringe and back to Tim.

“Why don’t you use it then?”

“Believe me, I want to, but my dad’s in jail.  We need money for his bail.  That’s why Eric stole it.  He wanted me to sell it to some roidhead, but they don’t come in here.  All we get are hipsters and vegans.  Until you.”  Tim picked the syringe up.  “My brother said it’s powerful.  Stronger than whatever got Marco to grow.  He said this mouse they tested it on was hippo sized and still growing before they had to shoot it in the head.  Even then… my brother said it took six bullets to bring it down.”

Andrew realised his mouth was dry and his cock was hard.  Imagine, he thought!  Imagine me… bigger than I’ve ever wanted to be.  “How much?”

“$10,000.  You can deposit it directly into my account.”

“How do I know this isn’t bullshit and you’re screwing me over?”

“You don’t… but I wouldn’t.  This is exactly what my brother told me… and he’s been talking about the experiment for months now.  I’m not a con.  I work in a health food store.”

Do I or don’t I.  It’s not about the money… I have the money.

“Look, if we find it’s all a lie, I’ll give my brother to you.  You can get the police on him.  I’ll be a witness.  Hell… you can send Marco to beat us both to a pulp.”

Do it now, Andrew, or you’ll never do it.  Andrew pulled out his phone.  “What’s your account info?”

In less than five minutes and one quick call to his bank, Andrew had transferred the $10,000 to Tim’s account.

“So… I just inject the whole thing?”

“Yeah… I guess.  Yeah.  He said you inject it all into the glute.  Want me to pin you?”

Andrew moved to the back room, pulled down his jeans, and let Tim insert the long needle into his ass cheek.  It felt like it took forever for the liquid to go in due to how thick it was.  Tim had to stop the injecting several times due to his thumb aching from the difficulty in pushing down the plunger.  Finally, after the contents of the whole syringe were in his body, Andrew pulled up his jeans.

“How long should it take to work?”  Andrew could feel the heat from the liquid radiating from his glute.

“I’ve no clue.  You want to hang out here and wait?  We can order some Chinese…”

“I need to be getting home.  My boyfriend will be there soon.  I promised to cook dinner.”  Andrew moved out of the back room and into the store area.

“Here.”  Tim handed him a slip of paper.  “It’s my number.  Call me if you need me.  Or, if it works, let me know.”

“If it’s as strong as you say it is, you’ll know.”  Andrew felt his cock stir in his jeans.

“I can’t wait.  You sure you’re prepared to be a fucking walking mountain?”  Tim grinned at him.

“Yeah.  I’ve been preparing my whole life.”  Andrew grabbed the bag with the pre-workout in it and walked to the locked door.

“Good luck, man!” Tim unlocked the door and Andrew left the store.  Once Andrew had crossed the parking lot and gotten into his car, Tim locked the door once again.  As he watched him drive away, Tim’s eyes glowed green for a few moments.  Slowly, like mist, Tim began to evaporate until there was no sign of him or that the store had ever existed.

As Andrew was driving home, head and body aches as well as fever and chills hit him.  He began to sweat, and his stomach ached as he coasted along the highway out of town.  Twice he had to stop on the side of the road to vomit.  Reminiscent of ‘The Exorcist,’ thick green liquid was expelled from his stomach and onto the shoulder of the road.  The cramps he was experiencing were nearly unbearable, and the smell of his own vomit made him nauseous.  A drive which usually took him twenty minutes felt like it was taking years.  Finally, Andrew arrived at his house, and he proceeded to park in his driveway.  He sat there amazed that he actually made it home.  All he thought about the last five minutes of his drive was how he just wanted to pull over and lie down and sleep.  He had forced himself to continue, and now he was rewarded with the knowledge that his bed was only feet away.  

His glute muscle still ached, but the flu that gripped him, because what else could it be, was worse.  As he dragged himself out of the car and up the stairs, he thought about calling Oli and telling him to stay away until he was feeling better, but it would really be great to see him and have Oli take care of him.  

Unlocking his front door was a challenge, but it was even harder for him to climb the stairs up to his bedroom.  Twice he had to stop and sit while the world spun around him.  Eventually he got to the bathroom just in time to vomit again.

Once he felt his stomach was significantly empty, Andrew grabbed a thermometer and crawled to his bedroom.  There he stripped off everything he was wearing and climbed into bed.  Even the sheets hurt against his tender skin, but the chills forced him to cover himself up with blankets.

He took is temperature and was shocked to see it was 103.  He really was burning up.  His head was heavy, and the light hurt his eyes.  In a few minutes he was asleep.

Oli arrived at the house two hours later to find Andrew passed out in bed.  The entire room stank of sweat as the fever burned through him.  Oli tried to get Andrew to talk, but each time he did, he told Oli to leave him be and let him sleep.  Not wanting to catch whatever Andrew might have, Oli moved into the guest bedroom.

Andrew’s sleep was restless.  Fever dreams plagued him as he saw Marco ripping through the ceiling of Metropolis and levelling the whole entire building.  As Marco moved, he stepped on hundreds of people, pulverising them beneath his feet.  Andrew could only watch as a mania hit Marco and he began to destroy everything.  EVERYTHING!

Then the dreamed changed.  He was flying… or he thought he was flying.  He was above the clouds and the wind was whipping through his hair.  As he took in below, he was still amazed by how high up he was, he had to be souring higher than the birds… higher than the planes!  Looking down, he remembered how meaningless the ground meant to him.  He felt that he would rather live up here in the clouds then having to deal with what lay below.  Up in the sky, Andrew felt at peace.

His fever broke at 2 am.  His bedsheets were soaked with sweat, his body still ached, and he definitely needed a shower, but he was feeling much better.  Getting out of bed, he went downstairs and grabbed a glass of cold water from the refrigerator.  The liquid felt good on his lips and throat, and after three glasses, Andrew was beginning to feel like himself again.

Moving from the kitchen, he crossed the main room to the guest bedroom where Oli was snoring away.  Andrew smiled at his muscular boyfriend and moved quickly to get in bed with him.  Wrapping his arms around him, Andrew kissed his neck.

“No, Babe.  You’re sick.”

“I’m feeling much better.  It must have been a 24-hour thing.”

“Good to hear.  You just work out?”

“Yeah!  Went for a 10-mile run!  Of course, I didn’t work out.  Why?”

“You smell like a locker room.  Moreso than usual.”

“You love that smell… don’t you?”

“Yeah… but I’ll love it more later… when I’m awake.”   Oli began to fall back to sleep.  Andrew kissed his neck again and moved down to his delts.  Oli had the best delts.  Thick and powerful.

As he kissed Oli, Andrew was suddenly hard.  Moving his body, he pulled back the sheet to see Oli’s naked frame.  His glutes were also one of his best features and he always had difficulties finding trousers to fit his ass.

Andrew’s cock was rock hard as he moved his way down Oli’s back, licking and kissing him till he arrived at his ass.

A fire erupted within Andrew, and all he could think of was mounting Oli and fucking him.  His cock pulsed, as like a man possessed, he positioned himself near the foot of the bed, grabbed Oli’s ass cheeks with his hands, parted them, and began to rim him.

Oli groaned.  “Babe!  You must be feeling better.  It’s been forever since you’ve done this.”  Oli kept his eyes closed in case it was a dream.

“Your ass. I can’t get enough of it.  I want to live here!”

Oli laughed as Andrew dove his tongue in deeper.  This must be a dream, he thought.  It has to be.

As Andrew ate Oli out, he could feel his cock get even harder and heavier and begin to leak.  He had never been much of a pre-cummer, so he was surprised by this, but his growing horniness only had him thinking about one thing: fucking.

Even though Oli and Andrew were both versatile, Oli was often the one fucking Andrew.  But now, Andrew grabbed his cock in his right hand, spread the copious amount of precum around the head and shaft, positioned it right by Oli’s waiting hole, and proceeded to enter him.

Oli was wide awake as he felt what had to be Andrew plunge into him.  It didn’t feel right, though.  It felt harder… thicker.  “Babe.  Stop.”

Andrew grabbed Oli’s waist and forced himself in deeper.  “Almost there, baby.”

Oli’s ass was stretched wider as Andrew moved in deeper.  “Babe.  Stop!  It hurts!  It’s too big!”

“Too big!  Right!  You’re the one who’s too big!  Imagine having that 9 incher in your ass!”  Andrew moved in deeper still.

Oli felt like he was being split in two.  It had to be a toy, he thought.  There’s no way this is… “Fuck!!  Andrew!!!  Stop!!”  Oli moved quickly, grabbed Andrew, and pushed him away. 

“What the fuck is wrong with you?  I told you it hurt!”

“I’m sorry.  It just felt so good.  I couldn’t stop myself.”  It was true, he thought.  Even now all he could think of was fucking Oli.  “I’ll be gentler… I promise.” Andrew moved toward Oli and began to kiss his neck.

“Not now, babe.  Tomorrow.  I’m just not ready for you now.  I forgot what it felt like.  Tomorrow.  I promise.”

Andrew’s cock was so hard it ached.  He didn’t care that Oli wasn’t ready.  He wanted to fuck.  Now!  Another glob of precum shot out of his cock, but with difficulty, Andrew moved away from the bed.

“Maybe I should go back to sleep.  Maybe I’m still sick.  I’m sorry.  I don’t know what came over me.”  Andrew felt his cock throb as he spoke.  “Really.  I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, babe.  Really.  It was hot.  I just wasn’t prepared.  Tomorrow.”  In the dark, Andrew could hear Oli settle back into bed.

“Tomorrow.  Your ass is mine.”

“I’m counting on it.”

“I’m going upstairs.”

“Okay.  I’ll see you in the morning.”  Moments later Oli was snoring again.  Andrew walked out of the room but paused by the stairs as he felt his cock throb.  He hadn’t felt this horny since he was 15!  Moving up the stairs, he turned to the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the light.

Andrew gasped when he saw his own cock.  It had to be nearly 10 inches and thick.  Much thicker than it ever had been before.  And the head!  Fuck!  The head was so swollen… so meaty.  Andrew felt a throb and watched as his cock swelled and released.  Every twenty seconds or so, there was another throb, and Andrew watched in awe as it grew.

The injection, he thought.  It’s working!!

Andrew shut the light off in the bathroom and hurried to the bedroom, his now longer cock slapping his stomach hard as he ran.  Once there, he shut the door and locked it.  Turning on the light, he moved to his desk but had to stop for a moment as his cock throbbed again and extended even more right before his eyes.

Pulling open the drawer, he grabbed a tape measure.  Scrolling it over to top of his cock to his head, he stopped at 10.3.  His dick had grown three inches!!  Wrapping around his cock, he was blown away that now he was 7.5 inches thick.

A wave of heat washed over him as his cock spasmed again.  This time the sensation lasted longer than before.  Using the measuring tape again, Andrew saw his cock now was 10.9 inches long.

It wasn’t only his cock that was growing.  His balls hung lower, larger, and heavier.  Lifting one up in his hands he marvelled at its size.  It was now bigger than an XL egg!  Holding it, Andrew could swear that he felt cum swirling around inside of it.

Another spasm, another grunt, and Andrew measured himself at 11 inches.  Fuck me, he thought with pride, I’m fucking 11 inches long and 7.8 inches thick!  Oli thought I was big before… what till he gets a load of this beast… and I’m still growing.  I can’t wait to fill up his perfect hole with this piece of pipe!  Just thinking about it, his cock shot a wad of precum onto the carpet.

“Babe?  You awake?”  Oli knocked on the door fand then tried to open it only to find it was locked.

Andrew moved quickly across the room and into his bed.  A spasm hit his cock which caused him to stop and freeze in place as it grew.

“I’m falling asleep, Oli.”  Looking down, he watched as it extended longer and thicker, his balls swelling.

“Why did you lock yourself in?”

“I can’t trust myself around you, Oli.”  Another spasm.  Andrew wrapped his hand around his cock and felt it expand.

“Don’t be stupid, Andrew.  Open the door.”

“I was only joking.  I’m sick.  I don’t want you to catch this virus.  I thought I was feeling… ugh… better, but I’m not.  I knew you’d come up here, so I… I… locked the door.” Again, and again Andrew’s cock throbbed larger.

“I’m that predictable?”

“Yep.  Oh… fuck!!!”

“What is it?”

“My… my stomach… feeling queasy.  I’ll… fuuuck… see you tomorrow.”

“Okay… but unlock the door.  I don’t want you being sick, and I can’t get to you.”

Andrew looked at the door… looked at what had to be a 12-inch cock extending from his pelvis, and moved quickly to unlock the door.  He then jumped back in bed, hitting his balls in the process, and threw the covers over his monstrous Johnson.

Oli opened the door slightly and peeked in.  “You, okay?”  Andrew looked flush and was sweating.  He watched as a wave of nausea washed over him.

“I’m fine.  Just need to sleep.”

“I’ll be right downstairs if you need anything.”

“Alright.  See you… whew… see you in the morning.”

“You sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?”

“No!  It’s a virus.  Really.  I’m starting to feel better.  I just need sleep.”

“Alright.  Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Can I give you a kiss?”

“A kiss?”  Andrew didn’t want a kiss.  He was so horny!  He wanted Oli to sit down on his cock right now and ride it.  “Of course, babe, but I don’t want you getting sick.”

Oli opened the door wider and moved into the room.  As he was crossing to the bed, Andrew took the massive shaft in his hand and held it down so it wasn’t so noticeable under the covers.  Leaning his face toward Oli, he accepted the gentle kiss.

“You want me to stay up here?”  YES!!

“We’re… we’re playing with fire, Oli.  If you stay up here… I’m not sure what will happen.  I mean… I don’t know if I’m going to vomit or shit myself or you’ll get sick…”  Fuck!  His own cock was fighting against him as throbbed more and more to make itself known!!!

“Maybe I should go downstairs.”

“Yeah.  Maybe you should.  I’ll see you tomorrow morning.  We can just lie on the couch and watch TV.”

“Looking forward to it.”

Oli closed the door.  Andrew held his breath and listened as he walked down the hallway and descended the stairs.  Moments later he was back in the guest bedroom.

Andrew tossed the covers off and laughed when he saw his own cock.  It was… amazing!  So huge!  He grabbed the measuring tape and measured it at 12.9 x 8.  The head itself was thicker at 8.4 inches.

Andrew stood up and felt the weight of his immense cock.  Just feeling it pull down on his crotch felt powerful.

Moving back to the bed, Andrew started to slowly stroke his cock.  It felt so different in his hand now.  Unlike when he usually masturbated, Andrew had both hands wrap themselves around the shaft, and together they stroked the length of his cock.

It felt so sensitive now.  Much more than it had before.  As he stroked with his right hand, he massaged the head with his left.  Again, his cock throbbed.  He could feel and hear the entire organ stretching slowly longer.  Blood flowed in in greater amounts, and the head swelled thicker.  I’m in love, he thought.  I’m in love with my own cock!  I’m in love with the idea that soon my whole body will be growing bigger and bigger and bigger.

Stretching even longer, Andrew stroked the expanding surface with more frenzy.  His balls had proceeded to grow as well until it looked like he had shoved two large lemons in his sack.  Moving his left hand to massage his balls, he was in awe of the sheer volume he now possessed and imagined them slapping against Oli’s ass as Andrew fucked him.

Andrew could feel an orgasm was coming closer as his whole body vibrated and felt as sensitive as his cock.  Moaning quite loudly, Andrew saw it expand even further until he was sure he was sporting 13.5 inches.  Looking at it with lust in his eyes, Andrew leaned forward and proceeded to take the head into his own mouth.

I’m sucking my own cock!!  Fuck!!  I’m sucking my own cock and not having to bend that far!  Andrew dived down further as wads of sweet precum were shot into his mouth.  As he sucked and licked the head. Andrew continued to stroke the long shaft.  Coming up for air, Andrew felt his balls swell even larger as they rose up in his sack.  His whole body was shaking as he descended again onto his cock with his mouth.  Moments later, he was rewarded with the largest, most mind-blowing orgasm he had ever had.  He swallowed quickly and repeatedly to ingest the amount of cum he was expelling.  Just when he thought it had to be stopping, the orgasm continued.

Throwing his head back into the pillow, Andrew felt his cock spurt at least ten more thick ropes of cum before it began to slow down and then stop.

Opening his eyes, Andrew laughed at his cum covered chest and face.  He had shot everywhere but was relieved most of it had landed on himself.  Just before it began to go soft, Andrew grabbed the tape measure and laid it down the length of his cock.  14.2 inches long, and the width came to 8.10!!

He knew he had to clean himself up, but for a moment he was bathing in the afterglow.  His cock was still leaking copious amounts of cum which trailed down his body and onto the bed.

Once his heart and breathing had returned to normal, Andrew lifted his head and watched his new monster cock sleep.  Grabbing the tape measure, he discovered that it was 8.5x7 inches soft.  Soft, he was now bigger than he had been hard!!!  Standing up, Andrew felt the weight of his package for the first time.  It was heavy and pulled down on his crotch with a weight he had never known.

To Be Continued...

• Like 20

Part Two

Leaving the bedroom and quietly crossing to the bathroom, Andrew marvelled at how his soft cock swung from side to side as he walked while his ball sack slapped against his legs.  Closing the door of the bathroom, he switched on the lights and just looked at himself for the longest time. 

In the mirror, his cock looked immense.  If I saw this in the gym… FUCK… I’d want to worship it!  It wasn’t just the size.  Andrew now understood true Big Dick Energy.  Just having a massive cock, you felt superior.  You had something that most men didn’t have… which made you special… better than them.  And Andrew was now packing 14 inches which made him larger than the largest!

Andrew puffed his chest out and flexed his pecs, and for the first time he noticed a light dusting of hair had grown on his upper chest and around his navel.  It wasn’t much… just a couple of wisps of hair here and there… but that was more than he had ever had before!  Looking at his crotch, he noticed that the hair on his balls and around the root of his cock had also grown in a little longer and a little thicker.

Moving his finger through his bush, he moved down and around the shaft and felt the hair that now appeared a little darker on his balls.  Slowly moving his hand up again to his pelvis, he ran his hand slowly upward and discovered that hair was growing in a trail to his belly button… something that had never existed before on his body.

Looking at himself in the mirror once again, he could see that a dark shadow was now covering the lower half of his face.  Lifting his hand, he placed it on his cheeks and felt the thick, sharp stubble that was growing in.  Like the hair on his balls, it was darker than usual and wasn’t coming in patchy on his face.

Andrew’s heart began to beat faster again as he rubbed his pecs that were now covered in dark stubble… dark stubble that hadn’t been there three minutes prior.  He moved his hand over his pecs and down over his now stubble covered abs.  A look in the mirror again had Andrew noticing that his arm hair was also coming in longer, thicker, and darker, as was the hair on his legs.  My testosterone levels must be through the roof!  That’s the only thing that can be doing this!

As his cock hardened, Andrew saw that his pubic hair had darkened more significantly and proceeded to lengthen into a nice thick bush his shaft was growing from.  His balls were also well covered, and it felt like it was growing up over his ‘taint’ and into his ass crack!  Moving his hands to his ass, he felt a dusting of hair on each cheek.  Moving down to his hole, he discovered that hair now resided in the length of his crack and around his hole.

Andrew chuckled.  Looking at himself, he grinned with a jaw that was now covered with at least a weeks’ worth of hair growth.  The darker color suited his features more and Andrew couldn’t believe how sexy he looked.  Lifting his right arm to flex, he noticed that the hair under his armpit had grown along with the rest of the hair on his pecs, creating a dark forest.  The hair on his chest had lengthened to where Andrew could run his hands through the carpet that now covered his pecs. 

Standing back away from the mirror, Andrew took it all in.  He marvelled that he was now simply watching hair grow in quickly all over his body.  Within minutes his face had what appeared to be a good month or two of growth that resulted in a nice thick but not overly long beard.  His chest had its own dark covering that didn’t hide the musculature of his chest but accentuated it.  Trailing down, hair now cascaded over and in between each of his abs to a crotch that’s bush had grown into its own significant force. Not to be left out, his arms and legs were now covered in dark waves of hair as well, including swirls on his knuckles and toes!

Andrew did a most muscular pose in the mirror and looked on in awe.  Yes!!  This was now a real man.  He tugged at his beard and ran his fingers through it, amazed by how dense it was.  This had always been how he dreamed he looked, but his genetics could never possibly give it to him.  His cock throbbed as he continued to feel various areas of his body.  Even the hair on his ass felt sexy and virile.  Yes.  That was the word.  He looked and felt virile.  He even smelled virile as his own musk rose up from his balls.  Leaning his head over to his arm pit, he took in a whiff and loved what he smelled.  It didn’t smell like sweat.  It smelled like muscle and energy and strength and fucking and power!

Andrew felt his whole body vibrate as another powerful orgasm washed over him.  His mind exploded as the orgasm felt never ending.  It was like what he imagined doing a line of coke must feel like.  It just went on and on and on.  Eventually, as his legs shook, it began to fade away and Andrew could open his eyes to witness the mess his firehose of a cock had made.  Cum dripped from the mirrors and counters as well as the walls and onto the floor.  He couldn’t conceive that his balls could produce so much cum and it looked like if he collected it all, it would fill a pint glass.

“I’m a fucking machine!”  Andrew spoke, cleared his throat, and spoke again, this time slowly.  “I’m… a… fucking… machine…”  His voice!  That wasn’t his voice.  It was too deep.  It sounded like it was hoarse, but it wasn’t.  His voice had dropped significantly until he was a deep bellowing bass. 

“I’m a fucking machine!  I’m gonna fuck your ass right now!”  Andrew spoke and his own voice gave him chills.  “Get on your knees, boy, and worship this cock!  Do it!  Take it in your mouth before I take it and fuck your face with it!  Yeah… that’s it boy… That feels really good.”  Andrews could feel the weight of his cock as it got hard again.  “I’m gonna breed you over and over again tonight.  This cock is gonna own your ass… splitting you in two like…”

“Andrew!  What the fuck is going on here?”  Hearing Oli’s voice behind him forced the dominating man Andrew had become back into the bottle.  With a start, Andrew turned and faced Oli, his cock quickly wilting. 

“What do you mean?”

“Andrew…”

“Nothing!”

“Right.  So, I’m the crazy one?  You’re telling me you’ve always had that beard and that chest hair and that 2-foot cock and sounded like James Earl Jones?”

“I sound like James Earl Jones?”

“What’s going on?”

“I don’t know.  I’m… I’m just as surprised as you?  Look at this thing!  It could really cause some damage in the wrong hands… couldn’t it.  Maybe it’s a second puberty.”

“Come on!”  Oli leaned his body against the door jamb.

“What?!  It could be!  Why don’t you believe me?”

“Because the whole concept is ridiculous.”

“Everyone believed Marco when he said it.”

“No one believed Marco when he said it.  The world just accepted it as an easy answer to an unknown issue.  Humanity is good at that.  I’m not that accepting.  Tell me what you’ve done.”

“You won’t believe me.”

“You’re right.  I won’t believe you.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are a liar.  Not a liar about big things… but you lie about dumb things.  Like, when you told me you bought tickets for us to see the film Bros but really you bought tickets for Halloween Ends and Bros wasn’t even playing at that cinema, so we had to watch Halloween.”

“You never forget anything!  But… you just said I only lie about dumb things… this isn’t a dumb thing… this is a big thing… so I’m not lying.”

“In some bizarre way… you might be right.”

“Thank you.”

“What the fuck have you done, Andrew?  Answer me or I’m walking out of this house and never coming back.” 

“Don’t be so dramatic, Oli.  Honestly, I don’t know how this all happened.  I’ve been trying out a bunch of different combos of test enhancers… everything over the counter or bought online… and then this.  I don’t know what to tell you.  I really don’t.  Honestly.” 

Andrew moved his hand over his pecs and through the new crop of hair that resided there now.  Moving downward, he travelled over his abs and down to his crotch.  Massaging his balls, Andrew’s cock hardened.  “Don’t tell me you aren’t intrigued.  Don’t you want to feel it?”  Andrew moved his right hand down the length of his cock to the head.  “So hard.  Never been this hard with my old cock.”  Andrew looked down at the sight of his own cock.  Was it possible to be in lust with your own cock? 

Still stroking, Andrew moved closer to Oli.  “Touch it.  Come on.  Feel it.  You know you want to.”  Andrew could feel pre ride up through the shaft and exit the slit in his head.  Gathering some, he massaged it around the head. 

Without even realising it, Oli’s arm reached out and his hand wrapped itself around Andrew’s shaft.  Feeling another man’s hand on his massive cock for the first time caused Andrew’s heart to beat faster.

“It’s so big.  I’ve never seen anything like it.”  Oli moved his hand toward the head feeling the slickness of Andrew’s pre.”

“I know.  Measured it at 14 inches.”

“Fuck me!  That’s insane!”  Oli took his left hand and joined his right hand in stroking the fleshy beast.

“Feel the weight of my balls.”  While still stroking with his left hand, Oli moved his right to cradle Andrew’s ball sack.  He was shocked that he couldn’t hold both in one hand.  They were simply too large. 

“I can’t believe what you’ve done to yourself.”  Oli felt Andrew’s cock swell slightly and release a wad of precum onto his leg.

“Suck it.”

“It’s too thick Andrew.  I’d never get…”

“Just try.”  Andrew placed his hand on Oli’s shoulder and, with pressure, suggested Oli should get onto his knees.  Tempted, Oli obeyed.

With his head near the bobbing head, Oli took in the potent scent of precum emanating from it.  Neither of them had ever been huge precummers, so this was a new fragrance to be experiencing coming from his boyfriend’s cock.

Andrew watched from above with a smile on his face.  Take it in, Oli, he thought.  Enjoy it while you can.  While we both can.

Oli leaned in and gently began to lick pre directly from the large slit in Andrew’s cock head.  Andrew took in a shallow breath as he felt Oli’s tongue begin to travel up and down the slit, lapping up precum.

“Fuck, yeah, Oli,”

Encouraged and further turned on by Andrew’s deep growl, Oli slipped his tongue out of the slit and began to roam the expanse of the thick glans.  Soon his tongue moved downward and began toying with the underbelly of the head.  Andrew took in another shallow breath.

“That feel good?”

“You know it does.  This cock is more sensitive than my old one.”  A newfound sensitivity was what Andrew was discovering as Oli licked the head.  It was as if the more Oli played with it, the more sensitive it was becoming.  What felt great one second felt even better the next; each sensation surpassing the last. 

Andrew gasped again as Oli trailed his tonight over the ridge of the head.  It felt like sparks of electricity were being left behind and igniting his entire cock.  “Something…”

Oli looked up.  “What?”

“Nothing.  It’s nothing. You’re just too good at this.”  That wasn’t it… but Andrew couldn’t put a finger on what it was.  “Try sucking it.”

“There’s no way I can get that in my mouth!”

“You’re underestimating yourself, Oli!  It’s not that big… it just looks it.  Try.”

Oli moved in closer again, opened his mouth until it couldn’t go any further, and took the ample head into his mouth.  Closing his lips around it, he was amazed how silky smooth the head felt in his mouth and how tight it was making his jaw just having it in there.  Spurned on by his success taking the head into his mouth, Oli began to deep throat it as best as he could.

Andrew’s cock was on fire.  The mere brush of Oli’s lips and tongue was a sensation away from agony.  It felt like Oli was punching nails into the head instead of sucking it.  Andrew’s hips began to buck as every movement Oli made felt like his cock was being hit with an electric cow prod.  Something’s happening… Something’s happening… Something’s happening…

Takin the thrusting as excitement, Oli went in deeper and took the head and shaft further down his throat.  As the head was encased in the wetness of Oli’s eager throat, Andrew screamed out and pushed Oli forcefully off his cock.

“What?”  Oli sat back on his feet as Andrew pulled away and rested his hands on the cold stone of the vanity.  He was breathing deep as sparks of fire ran up and down the head of his cock.

“I need a minute.  I can’t…”  Andrew’s cock began to pulsate like before, sending out bursts of precum onto the bathroom floor.

“What’s wrong?”  Oli stood up and crossed to Andrew.

“Cock feels like its on fire… so sensitive…  much more sensitive than…”  Andrew grabbed onto the sink as another sharp pain radiated down the length of his cock and exploded out of the area right below the rim of the head. 

Andrew was breathing heavier now and grunted as the lightening, since that was all he could think of it as, continued to inundate his cock.  Sweat began to form on his forehead and in his armpits.  To Oli, the whole bathroom had begun to smell like a locker room in an all-male gym; a mix of sweat, testosterone, and cum.

Despite the pain, Andrew’s cock was rock hard.  His flesh had turned a deep red color and oddly appeared harder than it had been before.  It looked to Oli like more blood was trying to force its way into it, giving it a rigid and unpliable look.  The head had begun to swell further as the slit opened like a gaping mouth.  Andrew’s entire body was shaking, but the only part he was aware of was his cock.  It was if… at that moment… it was only his cock that was important.

Andrew’s eyes were tightly shut as the lightening continuously shot down the length of his cock, so Oli was the first one to notice small filaments of skin beginning to sprout from the area beneath Andrew’s cock head; quickly growing in length till they began to weave themselves together into a new plane of tissue-like skin.  Not able to turn away or speak, Oli watched as this new skin germinating from Andrew’s cock extended and thickened until Oli realised, he was growing new foreskin!

“What the fuck,” slipped from Oli’s mouth as the thickened skin grew longer and rode up over the ridge of Andrew’s cockhead.  Reaching down, Oli ran his finger along the new growth; feeling how velvetlike the skin was.  Warmish to the touch, Oli rubbed it between his fingers, eliciting the response of a sharp breath from Andrew.

Andrew’s cock proceeded to grow even harder as the foreskin quickly grew along the length of the head as if devouring it.  Pre began to run continuously from Andrew’s cock onto the floor.  Oli grabbed a bath towel and threw it onto the floor to catch the flow, but soon that had become saturated, and was leaking through the fabric and onto the floor.

“Growing… foreskin…”  Oli looked up and saw Andrew had opened his eyes and had become aware of his own cock.  Moving his hand to the shaft, Andrew slowly stroked it and watched as the foreskin pulled away and slid down the head.  Still far too sensitive, Andrew pulled his hand away and watched the skin return to its original coverage, this time slightly longer than before.

Staring as the skin grew longer, Andrew experienced spasms running from the head, down his shaft, and into his testicles.  A deep and guttural “fuck” escaped from his lips.  Moving quickly, Andrew stumbled to the commode and sat down, resting his head against the cool wall.  He was breathing heavier now as new sensations began to radiate from his cock to the rest of his body.

Oli watched Andrew’s foreskin grow longer until his whole head was completely engulfed, and it began to cascade around the end of his hard penis.  Here, the skin thickened further and began to take on the pinkish-olive tone of Andrew’s cock.  As the skin grew longer, Oli watched as Andrew’s own cock proceeded to gain more mass; both the shaft and the head swelling thicker to take up and use the excess skin that had begun to drip over.  Eventually, the bulbous head grew larger still till it pulled back the foreskin by itself to reveal a pinker and smoother head than had been their previously.

With his head still leaning against the wall, Andrew moved his hand to the shaft and began to stroke it slowly and gently.  There is no way this is the result of a crazy concoction of supplements to increase testosterone.  What was happening here went beyond that.

“Suck it, Oli.”

“Andrew…”

“Please.  Do it.  I need it.”  Oli looked at the man who was his boyfriend though he no longer looked like him.  Andrew now looked more like a rugged cowboy or frontiersman come down from the mountains to fuck, his chest hair slick with sweat, his body oozing musk and testosterone.

Oli got onto his knees again and proceeded to take the fatter head in his mouth.  He felt the foreskin pull away as the interior of his mouth felt the new silky surface of Andrew’s cock.  If it had grown any thicker, there was no way possible that Oli would ever have gotten it into his mouth; it was simply that large.  Looking down the shaft, it looked like miles lay ahead to the forest of pubes at the base. 

Oli felt Andrew’s hand rest on the back of his head and start to force Oli’s mouth to go deeper onto his cock.  Comfortable at first, the further down his throat it went, the more he began to gag, and his body fought the onslaught of the fleshy invader.  Trying to pull back, Oli found that Andrew’s hand had begun to fight him, forcing him to take in more.  Oli had to calm himself as the fear of not being able to breathe overwhelmed him. 

Andrew’s shaft was now further down Oli’s throat than he believed was possible, yet Andrew was demanding more.  A new overwhelming pheromone floated up from Andrew’s testicles that began to make Oli even hornier and more determined to conquer the anaconda in front of him.  With a newfound enthusiasm, Oli grabbed Andrew’s cock with his right hand and began to ingest it like a sword swallower.

Andrew grinned and groaned as he felt a new sensation brewing besides Oli’s attack on his cock.  Looking down, he watched as his cock began to grow again, inching longer.  Getting me ready, he thought, for when everything explodes to a new level.  Andrew could feel himself getting hornier and hornier.  Pushing down harder on the back of Oli’s head, he forced him to take more of his lengthening cock into his mouth.

Oli felt Andrew’s cock thicken, but thought it was only getting harder. There was no way it could get any larger.  It was already bigger than any insane morph on the internet.  Again, the shaft flexed, as Oli bobbed up and down on the massive head and shaft.  The pheromones coming from Andrew’s cock and balls was getting stronger, and he found himself jerking his own cock while he dove down on Andrews.  Andrew had once again started to force Oli down further, and he complied, feeling pre filling his stomach.

Andrew grunted as his cock pulsated… flexed… and grew larger.  He felt Oli stop giving him head for a second as his own cock began to spurt cum onto his hand.  Once his orgasm had subsided, he took his cum covered hand and began to use it as lubricant to stroke Andrew to completion.  Andrew sensed Oli was beginning to realise his cock was growing again as he detected him slowing down as he stared down the length of the shaft.  Quickly he removed his mouth from the head.

“Andrew…”

“Jerk me off.  Please.  I need to cum… whole body… starting to feel tense…”

“What do you mean?”

“Please.”  Oli began once again to stroke the lengthening shaft.  Every ten seconds of so he would feel it flex, throb, and grow.  He couldn’t comprehend how Andrew could be so massive and hard, and not have passed out already!  Every few seconds it felt like he was jerking off a different penis.”

“Whole body… whole body tense…”  Andrew leaned his head again on the wall and closed his eyes.

“Why are you feeling tense?”  Flex… Throb… Grow…

“Whole body… whole body… arghhhhh!!”  Andrew grit his teeth as he felt a wave of pressure wash over him.  As Oli was stroking, he felt it too.  It was like huge masses of energy was passing through Andrew’s body and exiting out the end of his limbs… just like his cock.  Pre cum was soaking the floor again as Andrew groaned louder and longer.

Oli stopped stroking Andrew.  “Maybe we should call someone.  Maybe you need help.”

“Don’t… need… ARGHHH!!”  Oli heard the cracking sounds at the same time Andrew felt them in his arms, legs, and spine.  First pressure… then release… and then… Oli saw Andrew’s body slide up higher on the commode.  Again, the pressure… and again he grew.  Andrew had started panting again, his heat beating loudly in his head.  He grabbed his own hard cock in his hands.  Fuck, it felt humongous!  He felt the wave attack his body again as the entire thing tensed up for thirty or more seconds… and then release.  Over and over and over again.

Oli stepped back further and further as Andrew’s body proceeded to take up more room.  From 6’4 he had inched up further and further until Oli began to believe that he was bordering on 7 foot tall, and still growing.  His cock has proceeded to lengthen as well till the only way to describe it was as an additional expanding appendage. 

“Growing… Oli… Body…FUCK!!”  Andrew tensed again and exploded outward.  His legs and feet had grown so long that they were moving further away from Andrew’s body and taking up more of the bathroom floor.  Oli backed away again as Andrew’s lengthy arms grabbed onto the top of the vanity and used it to help hoist his body into a standing position.

Up and up Andrew rose; Oli looking up, Andrew looking down.  “Need to…”  Andrew tried to walk past Oli but had to stop as the tension got to him.  When he was released from its grip, he moved his larger body past his boyfriend and started down the hallway.  Several times he had to stop as his body continued to magnify itself.  Finally, he arrived at his room.  Bending down to get in, he felt the tension gripping his body harder than it had before.  Seconds later, Andrew could feel his body filling up the entirety of the open doorway. 

Grabbing onto the sides of the door jamb for support while the tension took hold, Andrew felt his body stretching wider, his shoulders slamming and then splitting the wood of the doorway.  His head slammed into the top but as his torso lengthened, first his head, then his neck, then his back kept putting continual growing pressure on it until the wood of the jamb cracked directly in the centre and rose upward, tearing apart the entire thing.  With a CRASH, the doorjamb burst apart, wood falling to the carpeted floor.

“Don’t… know… my… own…strength!”  Stepping over his first piece of destruction, Andrew lumbered into the bedroom on heavier legs.  “Everything… so… tiny!”

Oli stood in the doorway as Andrew grew and grew. It was like time had stopped.  His body just stretched upward and outward in every direction.  Everything expanded for such a prolonged amount of time that Oli believed it was never going to stop.  Then, Andrew groaned as a massive wave hit him, His cock erupted.  The relief was indescribable as cum exploded everywhere: onto the bed, onto his dresser, and onto the floor.  Rope after rope was shot from his flesh cannon and landed everywhere in the room as he grew.

Finally, the orgasm faded, and the ejaculation slowed to only several squirts.  The pressure and tension radiated once more through Andrews body… held on for nearly a minute more of growth… and then faded into the background.  Andrew was still aware that it was there and would return, but for now it was giving him a moments rest.  Clearing his head, he looked around and down at Oli.  Oli was the first one of the two to speak.

“Andrew.  What have you done?”

“I’m… I’m growing.”

“You’re not just growing!!  Your whole bodies changing!  You grew foreskin, for Christ’s sake!!!”  Even just saying it out loud, Oli felt like he sounded ridiculous, but he couldn’t deny that it was happening since it was standing there in front of him.

“I am changing, Oli.  Every second my body’s changing.  I… I don’t understand it… I really don’t. But… I think… my body… its… preparing itself.”

“Preparing itself for what?”

“To become something new… To be the biggest there ever was.”  Andrew grinned at Oli.  Oli wondered if he thought he was going to smile back but all that happened was the colour drained from his face.

“What does that mean?”

Andrew had begun moving around the master bedroom.  “You can’t imagine how it feels to be this tall.  Everything part of his body felt so heavy…”

“Why is this happening?”

“Look… I’ll tell you… but you must promise not to yell.”

“Are we really doing this?”

“Promise!”

Fine.  I promise not to yell.”  Oli moved toward Andrew and was shocked to see he only came up to his pecs.

“I bought this formula from a guy in a health food store.  He said it would help me grow.  Guess he didn’t lie.  The height and the cock growth I can understand, but the hair and the foreskin… that’s unexpected.  How tall do you think I am?” 

“I don’t care, Andrew.”

“How tall!!”

“I don’t know.  I… Wait a minute.”  Oli walked to the closet that he used as his own and opened it.  Looking down he found the tools he used when he was surveying a sight or needing several different measurements taken.  He picked up the laser measuring tool and turned it on to ensure the batteries were still good.  When he saw that it was working, he closed the closet and turned to Andrew.  “This will be able to tell us your height and weight.”

“Fuck yeah!  Hit me with it.”

“I just want you to know I don’t condone any of this… and when we are done, you are going to explain to me exactly what’s going on.”

“I will.  I promise.”  Oli raised the device and pressed the red button.  Looking down, he watched as the measurements appeared.  He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, but he knew it had to be true.

“You’re 8.7 feet tall and weight 469 lbs.”

“Fuck yeah!!  I’m fucking huge!!”  Hearing the news, Andrew’s cock was hard again.  Oli took the pointer and measured it while he had the chance.

“You’re also the proud owner of an 15.75 x 8.6 inch cock.”

“Fuck yeah!  It’s massive just like its Dad!!  Everything about me is fucking huge!!  Only going to get bigger, Oli. Only going to get better!”

“You keep saying that. What do you mean?”  Andrew just smiled at Oli.  “Okay.  So, you bought some drug from this guy.”

“Not a drug… a formula… created from Marco’s DNA… but stronger.  Much much stronger… as you… can…see!!!”.

“Why would you do this?”

“I did it for us!”  Andrew’ groaned as his torso proceeded to lengthen.

“Us?  Why?  I don’t remember being a part of this conversation!”

“All my life… wanted to be big… struggled because of height… resigned to never being satisfied… working so hard at the gym… then… Marco!  FUCK!!!!”  Andrew’s shoulders cracked and grew wider.

“What’s this got to do with Marco?”

“Why shouldn’t I be the big one?”  Andrew magnified even more.  “Why shouldn’t I be photographed… be given sponsorships… be worshipped…. Don’t lie to me!  I’ve seen you… jerking off to his videos… how you act when you’re around him!  You love his size!  Now I’ll have some of my own!  You won’t… have to… go sniffing around… his ass!!!!!”  With a roar, Andrew exploded upward again faster than before.  When it stopped, Oli looked at the device in his hand.

“9.6.  631 lbs.”

“And my cock.  How big’s this elephant trunk?”

“That is… 18 x 9.2.  You’re not only growing taller… the hair on your head… its gotten longer… you beard…

“Guess I’m gonna need this fur when it gets cold.  Going to be hard to find clothes.”

“You keep acting like this is a game.”

“Why can’t you be happy for me?  I’m growing… just like I always fantasised about.  If I was transitioning into a woman, no doubt you would be proud of me.  Right?  You might be a little surprised… a little put out… a little miffed that our whole lives were going to change because of one decision… but you wouldn’t say ‘no,’ would you?  You wouldn’t deny me a chance to be happy… would you?”

“I don’t know.  I don’t think of it in the same way you do.  When people transition, its because they know that is who they really are.  Are you trying to tell me this is really you?”

“Yes!  This is really…”  All color drained from Andrew’s face as blood began to race around his body.

“Heart… heart beating fast… faster than before…”  Andrew walked away from Oli toward the window on the opposite side of the room.

“Are you going to grow again?”

“Taller?  No… I don’t think so… I can feel that pressure is still there… but this… this is something new…”  Oli watched as Andrew began to slowly walk around the large bedroom.

“Every limb feels stiff and heavy…”

“Shake it out.  Isn’t that what you always tell me?”  Andrew reached both of his arms above his head in a wide angled stretch but found no relief.  “No… tension… tension only getting worse… heart pounding faster in my chest…”

“I’m going to call an ambulance.”

“NO!  I don’t need an ambulance!”  Andrew stopped moving and began performing body squats.

“Range of movement is the same as it’s always been… everything just feels so tight… so fuckin tight…  My whole body feels on edge…”  Oli watched Andrew begin walking around the room again, mumbling to himself how tight his body was.  As he walked, his pendulous cock began to harden once again.

Oli was positive that he had to be downstairs and dreaming.  None of this made sense, but when he pinched himself, he felt the pain and remained standing in the bedroom watch Andrew unconsciously stroke his monumental cock.

“Tension… tension spreading to my arms and hands… even my face feels tense.”  Andrew wasn’t speaking to Oli but found the action of talking was keeping him grounded.  Opening his mouth wide several times, he found the pressure only built up more till he thought he was going to explode.

He began to move again, swinging his arms back to front… back to front.  He looked at the clock, but it was only 3 minutes later than when he had looked at it.  Why had it felt like hours had passed?  He paced some more, and then proceeded to do 25 push-ups.  Usually, this expenditure of energy made him feel better, but this activity was just seeming to make the situation worse.

Andrew stood up from the floor, but as he did, he felt a burning rising from the pit of his stomach together with a strain.  It felt like his whole body was giving birth… like he was constipated and was trying to expel a large force from his body.  He clenched his jaw as his body tensed even further until there was a sudden release.

Panting for breath, Andrew felt the strain grab him again.  His whole body was pushing… harder… harder… then release.

“It’s coming… Oli.  It’s… coming!!”

The third wave was even quicker this time.  Andrew had barely gotten in a breath when his entire body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet pushed.  His heart was pounding in his chest as his body pushed harder… harder… harder…  Sweat ran down his face as his body exerted more energy pushing harder… harder… HARDER … HARDER… when suddenly every muscle in his body began to swell.

When there was release, Andrew gulped for air, but the strain and pushing began quickly again.  His muscles swelled quicker than before as he felt and then watched his pecs slowly gain more mass.  He also felt some gains in his quads as they too grew thicker, his lats spread wider, his biceps bulged, and his neck become slightly broader.

Again, the release.  Andrew took stock of his body and felt the size he had been gifted just before his entire body went tense and began to swell again.

“Growing… Oli… muscles… growing… getting… bigger!!!”

Yes, he kept repeating in his head.  Yes!  When the release came, he looked down at his body and laughed when he saw and felt the mass he had gained.  His whole body, which had once been muscular but tight at 185 lbs now resembled a professional middleweight bodybuilder.  His pecs now appeared squarer and inched out further from his chest than they had minutes before.  Flexing, he felt the peak of his bicep rise higher and his triceps push out and down.

His abs were now more prominent, and his quads and calves had ballooned with size.  He marvelled at the sight of his body when the strain and push filled him again.  This time it felt like he was attached to a machine that’s sole purpose was to pump him bigger and bigger.  

Andrew heard his skin stretching as every muscle continued to grow beefier.  His pecs swelled before his eyes as his lat spread forced his arms further away from his body.  His core, abs and waste were continually tightening while gaining more mass at the same time.  He could feel his deltoids proceed to grow rounder as his traps rose up from his shoulders.  By the time the strain released him, Andrew knew his body now rivalled any light heavyweight.

“Look at me, Oli!  Look at my body!!!  The power I feel running through each of these muscles… it’s unbelievable!!!”  Flexing the various muscle groups, Andrew and Oli both watched as they became engorged with blood and grew even larger.  His skin had tightened which made the muscles of his body look even more pronounced than they even were.  At this moment, Andrew resembled a competitive bodybuilder who could easily take every prize; if competitive bodybuilders were over 9 ft tall!! 

Oli raised the laser measurer and pointed it Andrew.  Looking down, Andrew was still the same height at 9.6 feet, but he now weighed 1,232 lbs.  He had gained more than 1000 lbs of muscle mass!!!

That was not enough for his body as Andrew felt himself strain… push… and swell once again.  As Andrew grit his teeth, he felt the muscles in his face proceed to lengthen and tighten.  His neck grew even thicker till one might wonder what the difference between his neck and back were.  His traps rode up even higher till he felt them inch up just behind his ears.  His quads grew so thick that they pressed against his balls forcing Andrew to widen his stance.  His lat growth forced his back wider as his waist grew from 50 to 61 to 70 and then 77 inches of pure rock-hard abs.  His pecs expanded even furth until, under their own weight, they forced his nipples to point downward.

Still his body continued to swell.  He quickly grew past heavyweight and soared into super heavyweight category.  So big… so massive… beyond any bodybuilding category.  Andrew was beginning to resemble one of those morphs you would see on Tumbler or Twitter.  He tried to guess his own weight, but he was simply unable to conceive how big he really was.  Oli would have been able to tell him though.  He was keeping track.  At the moment… Andrew had grown to 2,509 lbs of ripped muscle.

The muscles in his hands and feet swelled as Andrew’s body grew over and over again.  Released for a few seconds, his body quickly grabbed Andrew in another strain fit and again he proceeded to get unnaturally larger.  If before Andrew had looked like a morph… now he made the original morph look like the before picture. 

Oli looked down.  He was still only 9.6, but now he weighed 3,512 lbs

Oli took in the beast that his boyfriend had become.  Still standing at 9.6 and… 4,243 lbs, Andrew’s body was inundated with muscle.  Every part of his body was now encased in flexing and growing muscle.  Oli stood back and heard the straining of skin as Andrew’s muscles took up more and more room.  Even his face had become square and thick with muscle.

Released from the growth for a moment, Andrew looked to Oli and said:  “What do you think?”  The straining hit Andrew again as his muscles proceeded to swell even larger.  If it wasn’t that he was so tall, Oli thought, he’d be immobile.  He was now 5,956! 

Andrew moved around the room.  Oli was surprised that with that much mass he could still move, but miraculously Andrew was still able to walk and bend; all of which Andrew proceeded to display to Oli. He was going to try and do a body squat when he was gripped again…

His neck… fuck… his neck is the size of his quads… his biceps… over 50 inches… his waist… his waist had to be 100 inches but bulging with cobblestone abs.  Since he had seen Andrew last night, he had proceeded to become the most muscular man on the planet, rivalling Marco in pure muscle mass.

When the strain faded, Andrew said: “How big?”

“You’re… you’re 6,648 lbs!  This is insane.  No one can be this big!”

“I am!!  And getting…”  As Andrew spoke, or tried to, his muscles had continued to get unnaturally thicker and denser… but as he examined Andrew more closely, Oli could see that his body had proceeded to grow slightly taller as well.  He was now 10.2, giving Andrew more landscape for his muscles to grow on.

Relief washed over Andrew’s face as he was released from the straining.  As he lumbered around the room, the floor shook and protested with loud creaking noises.  He’s enormous.  He won’t be able to get out of this room let alone down the stairs.

“You see, Oli… this is what I’ve always wanted… dreamed about… jerked off over.  Do you think most people will call me a freak?”

“Yes.”

“Good!”  Andrew’s body began to quake as every muscle inflated.  As he moved even closer to Oli, he could finally comprehend how massive Andrew had become.  He now looked like they had taken ten Andrews and pressed them all together simply for muscle mass alone.  His muscles were just that engorged.  His pecs stuck out feet ahead of him, and his shoulders were now so broad that it resembled four people standing next to each other.

“How… big??”

“You’re 10.4 and… 9,861 lbs...”

“And all muscle!”  Andrew lifted his arm, flexed it, and then proceeded to punch a hole through his wall as if it were paper. Laughing he said: “I didn’t even feel that!  I’d love for you to measure me the old-fashioned way… but the tape isn’t big enough for anything on me!  Maybe my cock... but not for long!!!  FUCK!!!”

Suddenly, Andrew proceeded to combust with muscle growth.  His whole-body quaked and felt out of control as it proceeded to gain an enormous amount of mass.  As he moved, he felt a part of the floor beneath the carpeting give way beneath him. 

Andrew was growing so fast that it looked like a stop motion picture.  More and more he swelled.  Andrew tried his best to flex… to talk... but the growth was in charge.  He was just allowed to feel the ecstasy of growing more titanic by the second.  It felt like a nuclear bomb was about to go off inside of him as his muscles proceeded to grow out of control, until finally, after 15 minutes, Andrew roared!!

The sound came from deep within him and grew only louder and more intense.  The muscle growth surged one last time through his whole entire body, and then disappeared.

Both Andrew and Oli took stock of his body.  “You’re just… so big!”  Oli couldn’t deny that he was turned on as his cock hardened just by looking at him.  Andrew reached out and grabbed his cock in his thick paw.  “Tell me how big I am!”

Andrew stroked Oli’s cock… pressing and releasing it.  Oli watched in ever increasing ecstasy as well as fear that Andrew could now easily rip his cock from his body with his one hand.  Oli gasped as his cock twitched.  Andrew moved even closer to Oli, heat radiating off his muscular body.  Grabbing Oli’s right arm, he moved it so that it now rested on Oli’s own cock.  Andrew then stepped back so that Oli could take all of him in.  He then began to flex.  First his arms… then his legs… then his back… then his abs… then his lats… then his entire body…  Oli fell to his knees as he began to cum onto the floor.  Andrew laughed, revelling in the game he was playing.  “Now tell me.  How big am I?”

“I… I….”  His whole body was shaking.  Grabbing the laser measurer, he pointed it at Andrew.  “You’re… You’re 10.7 ft and 13,951 lbs of muscle.”  Oli’s cock was now so hard again, it hurt.  If given the chance, what would Andrew do to me in bed?  Would I survive?  FUCK!!  I can’t wait to find out!!

Andrew leaned over and looked directly into Oli’s eyes.  “Say it again.”

“You’re… you’re like five of you put together.”  Andrew kept staring at Oli as he stroked his erect cock.

“Again.  Again.  Tell me how big I am.”

“You’re… You’re 10.7 ft and 13,951 lbs of muscle.”  A wad of pre erupted from Andrews monstrous cock.

“Again!”

Oli began to stroke his own cock as he spoke. “You’re so huge, Andrew.  You’re 10.7 ft and 13,951 lbs.  All of it muscle.  You’re so wide… You fuckin dwarf this enormous room!!”

“Keep… going!!”  Andrew was leaking harder now, and his balls audibly churned.

“You’re a beast, Andrew.  Fuck… you’ve become a freak!  You’ll never be in a car again… you’ll never ride in an elevator again!  I doubt you can fly anymore… and I can only imagine your strength now… your strength has to be off the charts!  Off the friggin… oh fuck… off the friggin charts!!!!”  Oli’s cock erupted onto the carpet as Andrew groaned, his cock swelled, and cum shot out of the flared head and directly onto Oli.

The hot semen caught Oli completely off guard, and just watching the amount that was now pouring out of Andrew’s cock made him cum again.  Each time Oli was hit by a spurt of Andrew’s cum, it felt like he was being punched.  As Oli came down from his third orgasm in less than ten minutes, he gaped at Andrew who was still cumming.  Rope after rope slammed into Oli, and he welcomed it all.  Eventually it slowed down and only dripped in puddles onto the floor.

“I’m a monster.”  Andrew was breathing deeply.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

Part Three

“You are, Andrew.  Why the fuck did you do this?  You didn’t have to do this!”

“Measure me.  With that device.  Measure me.”  Andrew stood back while Oli lifted up the laser measurer and pointed it at the various areas Andrew pointed out.

“Chest.”

“198.33 inches.”  Andrew’s cock began to leak.

“Waist.”

“102 inches.”

“Bicep.”

“Fuck me.  76.5 inches.”

“Quad.”

“104.83”

“Can you believe it, Oli?  Those are the stats of a fucking beast!!!   Andrew kneeled right by Oli, the floor collapsing in several areas as he did. I still can’t believe he’s that musclebound and still more flexible than I am!

“Oli… I can’t tell you how incredible this body feels.  So strong… so powerful… This body barely feels human anymore!  More like a machine.”

“So, what?  You going to start doing reality TV as well?”

“Not like this!”  Andrew laughed.

“What do you mean, not like this?”  Andrew suddenly realised what Oli didn’t understand.  “I’m not done, babe.  I’m far from done.”

“What?  No.  You can’t take more.  Please don’t take more.”

“I don’t need to take more.  The shit I took, it was more powerful than whatever helped Marco grow.  This… this pause… this is just my body resting.  I’m going to grow a lot more.  I thought you understood that.”

“How much more?”

“I… I don’t know… More… Way taller than Marco…”

“Fuck, Andrew!”  Oli stood up and paced around the room.

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m going downstairs.”  Oli walked out of the bedroom, down the hallway, and down the stairs.  Andrew stood up and moved to go after him, but realised suddenly that even with the broken doorjamb, he was too wide to exit… definitely too wide for the hallway… and the stairs?  There was no way his body could get down them now.  He looked around the room, the floor creaking and threatening to tear apart further.  He stopped and looked down.

“One Andrew sized elevator coming up!”  Andrew lifted his leg and proceeded to smash it down onto the floor.  The impact caused the entire floor to shake, but it held steady.  Again, he lifted his leg, and again he smashed it down.  The whole house shook as Andrew proceeded to do this again and again and again, each time with more and more strength.  Stopping for a moment, Andrew could feel that it was beginning to give way.  Stomping again over and over and over like a jackhammer, until there was a creak, a shift in the stability of the flooring, and louder creak, and then a large portion of the floor gave way.  The carpet tore quickly under Andrews immense weight and seconds later Andrew’s body came crashing down into the living room, creating a wood splintered crater where he landed.

Oli ran out of the guest bedroom as he heard the living room ceiling begin to fall.  As Andrew crashed to the floor, the foundation of the house shook, thick dust exploded into the air, several kitchen cabinets were pulled from the walls, objects as well as the shelves they were sitting on fell to the floor, and the wide screen TV imploded.   Wood, carpeting, a bedside table, two dressers, a bookshelf with books, and then the king sized bed itself fell from the immense hole onto Andrew, and onto the main room’s floor.  Picking up pieces of the furniture, Andrew smashed and squeezed and mashed and tore them apart until all that remained was small pieces of timber on the floor.  Once the large house grew quiet again, Oli began to hear Andrew’s laugh.

“I guess you can’t get away from me so easily.”  Andrew attempted to dust off his legs and ass but found that he had difficulty even reaching them.  “Interesting… never thought how I would wipe my ass.  There’s no way I could reach it now!  There’s no way I can sit on a toilet anymore!  It would fall apart beneath me.”

Oli watched as his boyfriend walked out of the rubble without a single scratch.

“Are we talking, or are you going to run away again?”

“I didn’t run away… I just didn’t feel like talking about it anymore.”  Oli moved to the kitchen, but Andrew followed him.

“This isn’t going to go away just because you won’t…”  A ringing could be hear in Andrew’s head that proceeded to grow louder and louder and louder.  He tried to rid himself of the sound, but it just got worse as he covered them.  Oli ran to him but couldn’t hear him speak.  All he could hear was the ringing… and the sound of whispering.  The whilspering grew louder.  Andrew tried to concentrate, but found himself thinking hundreds of thoughts at one time… then each of those thoughts was in a different language.  The whispering grew deafening as mathematical equasions began to fill Andrew’s head… scientific theory… historical knowledge… biology… chemistry…  Andrew walked away from Oli and crossed to the window on the opposite side of the room.  The whispering filled his brain as more and more information was crammed into it.  Suddenly… silence!

“What happened?”  Oli spoke… and Andrew heard it in over 7,000 languages all at once.  Andrew tried to focus on English, but he wasn’t sure which one was English since he understood them all.

“Don’t speak.  For a minute… please…don’t speak.”  How is this possible?  I can I know 7,117 languages instantly?  All these thoughts… these ideas… these concepts!  How?  How can I understand them all?  My brain… it’s suddenly like a computer…”

“Can I speak now?”  Andrew focused on the words till he once again recognized which language Oli was speaking…English.  English.  Andrew concentrated on blocking out all the other languages that were spoken in his head at the same time, and found that just by thinking it, they were silenced.

“Yes… yes.  You can speak.  I’m sorry… I felt like someone put an ice-pick through my brain.”  Andrew decided not to say anything about what had just occurred to Oli.  Not yet, since he didn’t understand what was happening regarding this anymore than Oli would.

“I know I must sound like a broken record, Andrew, but how can you say you did this for us when… who knows how long… there won’t be any us.  There will be just one enormous you!  Stronger than what grew Marco.  Fuck, Andrew.  Do you even listen to yourself?”

Suddenly, the most muscular man in the world felt stupid.  He hadn’t thought.  He hadn’t cared.  All he wanted was size.  But that’s all he ever wanted.  Ever since he could remember, he wanted to be massive… larger than anyone around… and then when Marco got what he wanted, it drove him crazy.

“You’re right, Oli.  I didn’t think.  I reacted.  A carrot was dangled in front of my nose, and I went for it.”  Andrew leaned against the window sill like he had done every day for the past three months, and felt the entire structure fall apart beneath him, push outward through the wall, and shattered the glass of the window onto the grass outside.  “Reminder, Oli, don’t let me touch anything else in this house.”  Andrew smiled, trying to make light of the situation, but Oli wasn’t having it.

“Bigger than Marco.  Okay.  How much bigger?  What should I be expecting”

“I don’t know.” 

“What?  Your voice is really deep now and its hard to understand if you mumble.”

“I said I don’t know.  I don’t know how big I’m going to get.  All I know is that it turned a mouse hippo sized before they had to shoot it… and it was still growing…”

“And that was all the endorsement you needed?  A mouse to hippo sized?  Sign me up!  Did you think how big that actually is in perspective?  A mouse to hippo sized…”

“If you’re just wanting to make me look stupid, I’m going outside.”  Andrew moved to go, but Oli blocked his path.

“How are you going outside?  Through the broken wall where a window once was?

“Maybe I don’t care how big I get, Oli.  Maybe I never cared.  That’s the issue.  I can’t help getting hard just thinking about it.  Me… so massive… so powerful.  Can you imagine how it felt to just stomp on the floor and then tear through the ceiling?  Fuck!!  It was incredible!!!  And to destroy an entire bedroom suite with my bare hands!!!!  Maybe this is stupid… but it just felt… right.  Like that is what I’ve been missing my whole entire life… what I dreamt about.”  The ringing had begun again in Andrew’s head, but this time at a different frequency.  It was a deep bellowing sound that seemed to embrace Andrew’s brain in its vicelike grip and until it gave him the sensation that his brain was going to shoot out of his ears.  Andrew turned around and looked out the whole where a window once was.

“I know this is something you’ve thought about for a while, Andrew, but its new to me.”  Andrew could hear Oli talking in the background, but at the moment he was distracted by the new ability of being able to know exactly what elements something was made up of simply by looking at it.  He knew what made up the trees… the flowers… the grass… the brick… the broken glass…  he knew all of their structures and knew how easy it would be to change their properties… having a flower become a tomato…

Andrew turned around and saw Oli for what he really was for the first time.  He could see the oxygen, the hydrogen, the nitrogen, the carbon, calcium, and phosphorus including the small traces of sulphur, potassium, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium.  As he looked closer… he could see the 46 DNA molecules Oli that made up Oli… and if he just concentrated… concentrated… but what was he concentrating on?  What did he want to occur?  The bellowing tone stopped leaving Andrew more confused then ever. I’m changing, he thought, but into what?

“Can you do me a favor, Oli?”

“What?” 

“Run upstairs and grab my jeans from by the bed.  Unfortunately, the Andrew sized elevator only goes one way.”  That achieved a laugh from Oli. 

“Be right back.”  Oli ran up the stairs while Andrew looked at each item around him and deduced what made up each of them.  They appear so delicate, he thought.  Physically I can destroy this room… mentally… mentally I will be able to as well on a atomic level…  Andrew moved around the room trying to clear his head.   Everything he had told Oli had been true.  He didn’t care how large he was going to become.  What was happening to him now was what he had always fantasised about.  If Marco grew to 15 feet… and this formula was supposed to be stronger… no doubt, he would grow to 20 or maybe 25 feet tall.  FUCK!!  Oli was worried about nothing when it came to how big he was going to become.  What he needed to be worried about was what was happening within Andrew.  A dial had been turned… and what scared Andrew the most was… he suddenly felt so far away from Oli.  So… superior.  He was. He was now mentally and physically superior to Oli.  To everyone.  Was that what was happening to him?  Was he evolving?  Becoming far more superior than everyone in the human race?  Had this formula somehow gone beyond its original intent?

Yes.  Everything was rapidly changing.  He could hear Oli upstairs… hear him looking for Andrew’s jeans among all of the wreckage upstairs.  Moving across the room, Andrew’s eye was caught by one of the few knickknacks that had survived his crashing through the main room ceiling.  It was a wood sculpture of a dog’s head that had been given to him by an ex when his dog Izzy died.  An artist had painstakingly duplicated Izzy’s expression and likeness into wood, and even though the relationship had ended, the sculpture had remained. 

Looking at it closely… Andrew took in everything that made up the wood.  Looking deeper still, Andrew saw the molecules and atoms that the wood was comprised of.  Concentrating further, as if by some unknown instinct, he pulled with his entire body and soul.  With wide eyes, he watched as he tore apart molecular and atomic chains until the sculpture dissolved into a mass of dust.  I did that, he thought, a sense of powering swirling around him.

Oli came running back down the stairs with Andrew’s drywall and wood dusted jeans.  I could do the same thing to Oli that I did with the wood, Andrew thought.  All I would need to do is concentrate and pull…  Andrew grinned as he mentally grabbed on to several of Oli’s elemental chains.  Unaware what Andrew was doing, Oli suddenly had the feeling he was being forcefully invaded… he felt like… like he was being raped.  His heartbeat quicker and he felt like he was going to vomit.  Andrew took note of the instant changes in Oli’s physical wellbeing.  Stop!  You need to control yourself.  Just because you can doesn’t mean you will.  He pulled himself out of Oli until all he saw was the physical presence that Oli showed the rest of the world. 

The feeling of Oli’s body and  soul being invaded by an unknown force faded away.  Feeling instantly better, Oli handed the jeans to Andrew who tore the right pocket off.  A slip of white paper fell to the floor.  “Do you mind grabbing that?  I’m flexible… but not that flexible.”

Oli picked up the piece of paper.

“Call it.”

“Who is it.”

“Tim.  The health food guy.  Maybe his brother Eric who stole it knows what’s going on.  Maybe he’ll have an idea how big the estimate is for human consumption.”

“Eric who stole it?  I’m not asking anymore.”

Oli proceeded to dial the number on his cell phone.  After a few rings, a sleeping Tim answered.

“Hello?”

“Hi… yeah… Tim?”

“Yeah?”

“This is Oli.  You met my boyfriend yesterday.  Andrew.  You sold him this experimental drug.”

“Fuck.  He’s not dead is he?  Cause if he is… he bought it and..”

“No.  No.  He’s very much alive.  He wanted to say hello.”  Oli turned the direction of the camera on his phone and tried his best to get all of Andrew in, which was virtually impossible.

“Holy fuck!!!  Dude!!  You’re the fuckin Abomination!!!  And all that hair… and that cock!!  FUCK!!”

“It works.  Your brother wasn’t lying.”

“Hell yeah it did!”

“Look… sorry if we woke you up… but I have a question.  Maybe your brother knows.  Is he at home?”

“Yeah.  He’s here.  Wait a sec, Bro.  Fuck!!”  Tim ran into another small bedroom and woke his older brother up.

“That shit you told me to sell.  It works!”  When Eric set his eyes on Andrew, he could barely speak.

“Hey Eric. Morning.  I have a quick question…”

“Ummm… yeah… okay…”

“I know you didn’t work on the formula… but maybe you overheard… how big did that scientist think it would grow a human.”

“I don’t know… but… umm… bigger than Marco.”

“So… we’re saying maybe 20 feet… Maybe 25?”

“Yeah.  Maybe 25.  I don’t know for sure… but I overheard him saying he didn’t want to be too huge…”

“Right.  Okay.  What about these other changes that are occurring.  Are…”

“Fuck, Bro.  Too bad you didn’t steal more.  We could be selling the shit out of it now that we know it works!”  Tim wasn’t visible, but he could still be heard.

“What do you mean, get more?  I gave you twenty doses.”  Bald headed Eric lit a cigarette from a pack lying next to his bed. “I can’t get over it.  Fuck, you’re huge.  How big were you before it started?”

Andrew was just about to answer when Tim interrupted. 

“What do you mean, gave me 20 doses.  You gave me one syringe!”

“There are 20 doses in that one syringe.  I told you that, asshole.”  Eric went back to looking at his phone screen.  “Fuck!  Look at the cock on you!  I’m not gay but I can’t get over that cock!”

“Wait.  Eric… are you saying there were 20 doses in each syringe?”  Andrew felt slight pressure building up in the base of his spine.  It was radiating from his lower back to his legs.

“Yeah.  Each dose was .5 cc’s.  The syringe holds 20.  Did this dummy sell you the whole syringe?”

“Maybe he did.  What if someone took it all in one go?  Would he be experiencing what I am… the hair growth… the bigger cock… ”

Eric laughed.  “Fuck man!  Are you nuts?  Don’t do that.  That would be a colossal mistake.  Literally.  It would make what you are now look like a baby compared to what you’d become.  Yeah.  Don’t take anymore.  That would be a fuckin nightmare for everyone.”

“He’s already taken it all, Eric.  I injected him with it.”

Eric looked at Tim.  “You shot it all into him?”  Eric dropped the phone, but Andrew could see that he had stood up from the bed.  “Grab a bag… quick… pack… anything you can take…” Eric saw the phone was still on and hung up.

Oli tried calling him back, but Tim refused to answer.  After a third attempt, Oli stopped trying.  He looked up at Andrew.  When he did… Andrew started to laugh.

“Twenty doses.  Each dose .5 cc’s.  That idiot shot all of it into me.  No wonder the changes to my body are out of control.  Don’t you find that funny?”

“I don’t think it really is…”

“I took twenty doses.  Do you know what that means?”  Andrew could feel the pressure building up inside of him again.  “They’re fuckin packing right now, Oli.  Packing because they’re freaked out about what I’m going to become!  Twenty doses!  Can you imagine what that’s going to do to me?”

“You’re… you’re gonna get bigger…”

“I’m not sure that word will even be able to apply to me.  Marco is big.  I’m going to become… fuck… colossal…. Monumental… immense…”

“Gigantic.”

“Right… um… Mountainous…”

“Monstrous.”

“Ginormous.”  Oli moved closer to Andrew to give him whatever might resemble a hug to a man his size but couldn’t go through with it once he registered that he would be hugging Andrew’s waist.

Being as gentle as possible, Andrew leaned down and lifted Oli into the air and near his face and proceeded to kiss.  After a few minutes of kissing, Andrew lowered Oli down to the floor.

“It… it will be like I’m on a trip.”

“But… I’ll still be able to see you.  You just… may not be able to see me.”

“Yeah.”

“What is your gut telling you?”

“My gut is telling me… that as a couple… we’re fucked.  Even at 20 feet… we could have thought of something… we could have made it work…”

“What does your gut say…”

“My gut is saying 75 feet… maybe 100… No… I’m lying.  I don’t want to say it right now, Oli.”

“Say it.”

“My gut is saying Mount Everest…. At least 30,000 feet and that might be a low estimate.  Honestly, Oli… I didn’t ever believe the 20 feet.  I’ve been feeling different since my body started changing this morning.  It goes beyond simple growth.  Something else is happening to me as well.  I just didn’t want to say it out loud.”

“30,000 feet tall?  You did say your new fur was going to help you with the cold.  Guess you had an idea even then. You know you always could have just broken up with me.  You didn’t have to go through all of this to get away from me.”  Andrew laughed but stopped suddenly as the ringing began again in his head.  As he stood there, he could feel his mind expanding… mutating… becoming stronger… stronger than his body was now.

Oli slowly reached out his hand to Andrew’s cock and began to slowly stroke it.  He then brought his mouth toward it and began to lick it.  

“Fuck that feels so good!!!”  As Oli licked his slit, Andrew was experiencing sights he could never have even dreamed of.  Like fast forwarding a film, Andrew was witnessing other worlds, beings, suns, planets, concepts.  This was only heightened by his own arousal as Oli began to circle his cock head with his tongue. Taking it into his mouth again, Oli explored the shaft with his lips.  Andrew’s consciousness expanded even further until there was what appeared to be a blinding explosion, and suddenly he was back in his own living room with Oli deep throating his cock.

“This world, Oli… it keeps becoming smaller and smaller.  I’m seeing it for what it really is… it’s place in the cosmos… my place…  What’s happening to me… I’m so close, Oli… so close… but it’s just out of reach.  Soon though… Very soon…”  Either Oli didn’t hear or understand what Andrew was saying, or he was just too invested in giving his lover pleasure, but he made no comment.  Without saying a word, Oli crossed the room, climbed the stairs, and entered the bathroom.  Moments later, he was back with a bottle of lube which he handed to Andrew.

Moving toward the couch since he knew that Andrew would never be able to enter the guest bedroom without demolishing it, he bent over, resting his head on the sofa cushions.

Andrew walked up behind him and took in the offering that was before him.  To Andrew now, Oli was so tiny… so delicate.  Everything was tinier.  No… he was bigger in so many ways!

“I don’t want to hurt you, Oli.  Not in the time we have left.”

“I need to feel you in me one last time.  Please.  One last time.  I don’t care if it hurts.

Andrew took the bottle, and with one squeeze demolished the entire thing.  Lube flung everywhere, but mostly leaked onto Oli’s ass and Andrew’s cock.  Rubbing it in and around Oli’s hole, he proceeded to slip his thickened middle finger in.  Oli gasped and tightened around it.

“So… fuckin… big!!!”  Oli gasped again but forced himself to take it in deeper.

“That’s my finger.”  Andrew moved it rhythmically in and out of Oli.

“Fuck!!  That feels sooo good!  Your finger’s bigger than your old cock… thicker.”

“I know.”  Andrew massaged Oli’s prostate even more, feeling the man shiver beneath him.  “You don’t know how much I want to fuck you… to fuck one last time…”  Andrew felt the pressure in his body start again at the base of his spine and surge out through his entire body.  Looking around, he watched as his viewpoint rose higher, his whole body, including his finger, grow longer and thicker.

“Fuck!!  Andrew!!!  Fuck!!!”  Oli began to whimper as Andrew’s middle finger grew another inch and then two.  Just as quickly as the surge had started, it was over, and Andrew estimated that he was have grown about six inches taller.  That puts me at 11 ft tall now.  The excitement and arousal at growing larger had Andrew moving his finger in and out of Oli with more force and vigour.  “Fuck, I’m going to miss playing with this ass.  Do you think you’re ready for the main event, Oli?  Think you can take it?” 

Andrew removed his finger leaving Oli feeling empty.  Turning over on the couch to face Andrew, he was shocked to see that his boyfriend was larger than when he had last seen him only minutes ago.  “You’ve grown.”

“Yeah.  Just a reminder from my body that this isn’t over… and that we may not have much… FUUCCKK!!”  Andrew threw his head back and felt his body telescope upwards.  His arms and legs grew even longer as his chest grew broader.  He felt a cracking in his neck as that stretched up higher while his head swelled even larger.  Andrew could just groan as his body lengthened and his muscles pumped larger. 

Opening his eyes, he needed to look further down to see Oli who appeared to have grown smaller.  His entire body was on fire as it grew past 12 ft and then suddenly stopped.  Trying to catch his breath, Andrew realised that the intact sections of the ceiling were only inches away.  Oli grabbed the laser measurer and pointed it at the amplifying Andrew.

“You’re 12.6 and 17,843 lbs.”

“We need to fuck now, Oli.  I don’t want to miss out on feeling your ass around my cock one last time.  I swear I’ll be gentle.  Please.  I’m begging you… and you know I don’t have to.  If I wanted to just take it… I could.”

Oli was both turned on and frightened by Andrew’s words but knew that he was only speaking the truth.  He could just take anything that he wanted now.  Who would be able to stop him.  Oli moved back on the couch, brought his legs up, and faced his ass at Andrew.  “Do it.  Now.  One last time.  Do it before I change my…”  Oli stopped talking, frozen in space and time.

“There’s nothing quite so inviting as a willing hole.  Don’t you think?”  The voice came from behind Andrew.  Turning around, he saw Tim materialise in the room from the shadows.

“What the hell’s going on?”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Andrew isn’t just growing, he’s ascending!

This has been a fantastic read. I’m looking forward to whatever more you have for this story. It looks like it’s heading in an incredible direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PART FOUR

“We don’t have much time, Andrew.  What I’ve begun has been observed by another who wishes to infiltrate.”

“What are you talking about?  Who are you?  Everything about you… even what you’re made up of… it’s all blocked to me.”  Tim seemed outwardly upset by Andrew’s words.  Looking deeper inside the mammoth figure, his face turned pale.

“The bonding’s already started, Andrew.”  Tim’s body shifted until it became that of Madam Mina.  “You probably don’t remember me, but I grew your friend.  Marco made a wish… I made it come true… just like I did for you.”

“I didn’t make a wish.  I bought a formula of Marco’s DNA.  It…”

“Humanity is so funny.  Human’s want so many things… I hear it in my head nonstop.  But sometimes… a voice is louder than all the others.  So, my kind, we visit those people and grant their request.  With you… the request to be larger and more powerful than Marco was near deafening. The problem is… your request for power… it was so loud that it was heard by another.  One that I was not aware was even still conscious… one that lived… yet was dead…”

“Slow down.  I don’t understand.”

“Another has hijacked your wish for their own gain.  They waited until I set the die rolling and then moved in.  Even now, He is waiting at the border of reality to completely bond with you… to merge.  Their endgame is something new.  Part human… part God.  No human was ever created to become such a thing.”

“Who?”

“I dare not speak his name.  Just know… he is one of The Old Gods.  A power so vast that even I dare not look upon Him.  He’s been asleep all these years. Gone.  Forgotten.  That is until you woke him with the strength of your desires.””

“One of the Old God’s wants to merge with me?”

“It’s already begun.  You must have noticed.” 

“Yeah, but… What was the whole circus with the injection?  Mario’s DNA?”

“Just some theatricality for my own amusement.”

“So… you created Tim… a health food store, a brother… a whole backstory just to make my wish come true?”

“I’m over a million years old.  If you were doing the same job for that long, wouldn’t you want something different to enjoy the game?”

“Why didn’t you just say you were going to grant my wish and be done with it?”

“Would you believe me if I had said that to you?”

“Yet, I should believe you that a God is wanting to merge with me?”

“Not merely A God. THE God. The oldest of the Old Gods.  I dare not even speak his name.  Lucky for you and for me, we can stop this now and send him back to the Void from whence he came.  For those I grant wishes, I always give them a choice.  Once they’ve had a taste of the wish, they often realise it wasn’t exactly what they really wanted.  What one imagines and the reality are often two different things.  I then jettison the reality where the wish came true and bring the person back to the last crossroads where the two paths were created.  You are at that crossroads.”

“Now you want to jettison it?  Take my wish away from me.”

“I want to offer you a deal.  We jettison this reality, you’re back in the health food store, and over the next 8 months… you gain 200 lbs of muscle.  You’d be pretty huge then.  What do you say?”

“200 lbs of muscle in addition to what I originally had?”

“Yep.  That will bring you up to nearly 400 lbs of muscle. You’d be one of the world’s biggest bodybuilders.”

“Yes…but why accept that when I can be a god?”  Andrew grinned.

“What you will become… How about 300 lbs of muscle mass… 500!  Andrew…  you need to understand… you will have governance over everything… but you will be alone.”

“So be it.  Power will be my companion.”  A hot wind began to swirl around both Andrew and Mina.  “He’s near.  I can feel Him.  So close.  I can feel Him wanting to enter… but He can’t yet… You’re still not ready… all of His will would never fit…”

The wind swirled faster and harder around both Mina and Andrew.  “I can feel Him!!  Just imagine the adventure this is going to be, Mina!”  The roaring of the wind grew louder in the room.

“You can still change your mind, Andrew!!”  Mina was now shouting over the near deafening roar.

“This is my destiny.  It always has been!”  To the wind, Andrew cried out: “ENTER ME!  I ACCEPT YOU!!  I ACCEPT THE MERGE.”  The storm whipped around Andrew… and then entered him.  From within, Andrew could now feel the flames of eternity burning.  “It’s done… Mina.  The bonding has started.”

Against her own will, Mina faded away. 

Andrew watched as time started back again.  Soon, he thought, soon I’ll be able to start and stop time!!

“… mind, Andrew.  Do it!”  Oli closed his eyes waiting for Andrew to take him.

Remembering where they were before Mina stopped time, Andrew approached Oli and grabbed his ass cheeks, massaging his hole with both thumbs.  Slowly, with both, he began to enter Oli, forcing his hole wider.

“Fuck, babe!  Do it!!  Get my ass ready for you.”

Andrew continued filling Oli with both of his thick thumbs.  “Ever since I could remember, Oli, I felt like I was in the wrong body.  I felt trapped… I felt that there was more to me… but it was hidden.”

Oli moaned.  “Yeah, babe?”

“Now I won’t be hidden any longer.”  Andrew removed his thumbs, grabbed his hard cock, and began to fill Oli with the thick head.  Oli’s eyes opened in shock as he felt the fist-sized head begin to force its way into his body.  Even covered in lube, Andrew had difficulty gaining entry to Oli, but he knew with determination, he would fill him entirely.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard and so deep that you’ll never forget me.”

“Yeah.”

“Oh yeah.”  Andrew pushed harder and felt the head slowly begin to inch into Oli.  “That’s it, Oli.  Relax.  Take it.”  Oli did what he was told and felt the massive limb move in further.  “What’s happening to me, Oli, it’s more than just getting bigger… growing stronger.  My body is preparing itself.”

“Preparing itself…”  All Oli could think about what the force entering him and threatening to tear his insides apart.  Andrew moved in deeper till he had fit nearly 6 inches of his cock inside of Oli.  Andrew reached out and grabbed Oli by the waist, and with one forcefully pump, inserted a further four inches of cock in. 

Oli screamed out as it felt like Andrew was rearranging his insides. Now, Andrew started to move his own hips back and forth creating friction and movement over Oli’s prostate.  Just when Oli thought that he couldn’t take anymore, Andrew pulled back and forced even more of his monster cock inside of him.

Thrusting in and out, Andrew began to speak again, though Oli had difficulty understanding the words through the agony mixed with ecstasy.  “One of the Old God’s heard my cries for power, Oli… and he found me worthy… Even now he is merging with… with…”   Andrew stood still as a surge filled his entire body.  “Oh… God!!  Yes!!!  Fuck!  It’s happening Oli!!  I’m growing!!  Growing bigger to fill all of His Will within me!!” 

Andrew’s head swam as he watched the couch pull further away from him. His cock, that was deep inside Oli, proceeded to lengthen and thicken, filling him up even further.  Andrew felt his legs grow longer as his shoulders grew broader.  His feet on the living room carpeting began to extend, taking up more and more room.  Andrew heard his spine crack as he shot up taller.  Andrew thought growing more muscular was incredible, but this topped them all.  It was just wave after wave after wave of power.

Oli pushed back on Andrew’s growing cock as he felt it lengthen even further.  “Tearing me apart… your cock… so massive… sooo… ”  Oli started to cum all over the sofa as Andrew grew.

Andrew tried thrusting his hips to give Oli more pleasure, but he was so wrapped up in growth that he couldn’t focus.  Then, after about three minutes, the pressure faded away. 

“It’s stopping… it’s stopping.”  Andrew took deep breaths.

Looking down he saw that his cock had grown even larger and thicker and now appeared as big as a tree limb sticking out of Oli’s ass.  Moving backward, Oli pulled over 13 inches of cock out of his boy, his head released with a loud ‘POP.’  Just feeling Andrew exiting his body caused another wave of orgasm to rise-up through Oli and explode outward.  Panting and releasing cum all over his body, Oli looked up to see that Andrew’s entire body, including his cock, had grown so much larger.

If Andrew had been standing near one of the areas with an intact ceiling, his head would have crashed through it.  Since the ceiling had been torn away where he was now, he was still able to stand comfortably, even though his head and shoulders were technically in the room upstairs.

“How big am I?”  Andrew’s voice had lowered significantly.

“You’re…”  Oli grabbed and pointed the laser tool at Andrew.  “You’re 16.4 and 32,221 lbs.”

Andrew began to feel the pressure inching up on him again when he had an idea. 

“Oli.  Grab my phone from my jeans.  Quick.  Quick!!”  Oli ran to the shreds of material that lay on the floor and picked it up and pulled the cell phone from the right-hand pocket.

Andrew exhaled as he felt his neck grow wider… broader… sturdier…  He could feel it start to lengthen slightly as muscle expanded and thickened.  “Pull… fuck me… pull up my bank app.”  Andrew looked down at Oli but found that he now could see through him and into his brain.  Oli’s memories began to play within Andrew until he knew more about him than Oli did himself.  As he looked even deeper into Oli’s mind, he found that with just a quick tweak he could change Oli entirely; his personality, his sexuality, his wants, his desires… Andrew now could have complete control over Oli if he wished.

“It needs your face to sign in.”   

Andrew was pulled again into the hear and now with Oli staring up at him.  Does he know where I’ve been within him?  Could he tell?

“Show me the screen.”  Oli did as he was told but the application refused to work.

“Fuck!  It doesn’t recognize me anymore!”  There was a loud crack as his shoulders slowly became more expansive.  “The pressure… it’s taking me, Oli… it’s taking me…”  Andrew’s shoulders surged once again as he now took up the complete width of the room.

“Concentrate, Andrew.  What do you want me to do?”

“Deltoids… deltoids thickening… swelling…  Type… type in my email.  Then type in MonkeyCMD7588965.”    Andrew’s neck grew again, becoming a massive buttress that would soon hold an even larger cranium.  “Now… Now… FUCK!!!”

Under the thick beard, Oli could see Andrew’s mandible crack as it simply doubled in size.  Andrew closed his eyes, and he felt the pressure erupt in his head as his skull began to swell.  Soon his nose grew longer and larger, his eye sockets dilated and were filled with much bigger eyes, and his lips stretched to cover a more cavernous mouth.  Andrew tried to speak, but a massive tongue slithered out of his mouth and over his lips.  Several minutes passed before he could control his entire face again, and when he spoke, his voice was now so loud that it was almost deafening.  To Oli, it sounded like what he would imagine the voice of God to be.

“YOU SHOULD SEE TWO ACCOUNTS, EACH WITH ABOUT $400,000.  TRANSFER ALL OF THIS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.”

“Andrew.  I can’t do that.”

“DO YOU THINK I’M GOING TO NEED IT WHERE I’M GOING?”  Oli silently agreed.  Treating what was happening like a divorce, Oli began to transfer process, only looked up when he heard a loud thud as Andrew’s head crashed into the ceiling of the second floor. 

“I’D LEAVE YOU THE HOUSE TOO… BUT NOT SURE HOW MUCH THERE WILL BE… FUCK… LEFT…”

The transfer process was completed just as Andrew’s growth slowed and his pecs proceeded to swell more mountainous on his upper torso.

“BIG.  POWERFUL.  FELL LESS LIKE A HUMAN AND MORE LIKE THE GOD I SHALL BE.”

“What do you mean?”  Oli looked at the device.  Andrew was now 28.10 ft tall and 93,789 lbs of pure muscle.

“EACH TIME I GROW NOW, OLI… I AM BEING FILLED WITH A POWERF UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU MIGHT COMPREHEND.  NEW CONCEPTS FILL MY HEAD… NEW IDEAS… KNEW THOUGHTS…  I’M STARTER NOW THAN 20 BILLION WORLDS OF THE MOST COMPLEX COMPUTERS MIGHT BE.  MY BRAIN… IF YOU COULD SEE HOW IT HAS MUTATED… YOU WOULD NO LONGER CALL IT A BRAIN.  WITHIN ME A POWER IS TAKING HOLD… MERGING WITH MY SOUL…”

“I don’t understand…”

“THE FATHER OF ALL… THE FIRST GOD… THE ORIGINAL.  FORCED INTO THE BORDERS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN OUT OF FEAR OF HIS STRENGTH.  HE HAS WATCHED AND WAITED AS EACH OF THE NEW GODS WERE ERASED… UNNEEDED BY A COMPLEX TIME.  HE HAS BEEN HIBERNATING… HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A TIME WHEN HE WOULD BE WORSHIPED AGAIN.  HE HEARD MY CRIES FOR POWER… AND HE HAS CHOSEN ME TO BOND WITH.  SOON… BEFORE YOU WILL BE A BRAND NEW ENTINTY… BOTH MAN AND GOD… A NEW CREATION.”

Oli stayed quiet.  Andrew laughed.  “YOU THINK THIS TRANSFORMATION HAS DRIVEN ME CRAZY.”  Andrew looked at the Oak Dining Room.  Concentrating… he pulled… and the table and chairs and one of the walls were reduced to dust onto the floor.  “JUST A SAMPLE OF ALL I CAN DO NOW JUST BECAUSE I WILL IT.” 

Looking down at Oli, Andrew concentrated and entered Oli’s DNA.  Moments later, Oli felt his cock harden, and then proceeded to grow.  The pain was agonizing as his 7-inch cock was stretched to 8 inches… then 9…   Oli now understood what Andrew was going through as he felt the pressure intensify right behind his cock.  It fanned out stronger and stronger; the feeling of every cell in his cock on fire and replicating out of control.  10 inches… then 11…  The power had never been there before, it burned, but it was a power Oli wanted to live in forever.  12 inches… 13 inches…  “Stop!  Andrew!!  Please!!  Stop!  I believe you!!”  Andrew halted the growth, leaving Oli with a 13x7.5 inch cock.

“A GIFT TO REMEMBER ME BY.”   Andrew sucked in the air around him as he felt pressure begin to radiate through him.  The creaking of his bones and the tearing and stretching of his muscles and skin grew louder and the sound of his heartbeat rang in his ears.  

Andrew’s neck cracked as it stretched longer and as his backbone proceeded to augment itself.  Andrew could experience the bones of his spine becoming wider and denser to carry a more immense body.  His arms lengthened as his hands began to extend and broaden. At the same time, his legs elongated significantly, and his quads inflated further.

Opening his eyes for a moment, Andrew had the sensation of falling… being ripped through dimension after dimension… he was existing on every plane of reality at one time.  Both were now existing on two planes of reality at the same time.  Andrew felt Him beginning to merge further with him as new memories began to fill his head.  He remembered when he ignited the first spark of creation.  He remembered watching eternity begin to spread out around him.  He remembered starting time.  He now had memories of… everything!!!   For a minute his mind was lost in infinity, but as he began to focus on Oli who was now standing next to the sofa, his consciousness returned to the room.

As Oli witnessed this growth, he watched as Andrew began to change.  As his body grew bigger and thicker, the hair on his head as well as his beard began to grow longer and fuller.  Soon the hair on his head cascaded down past his shoulders while his beard grew down to the top of his pecs.  The greatest change of all was Andrew’s eyes.  Suddenly, to Oli, they seemed so old, like he had seen and experienced too much.  Fine wrinkles appeared beside his eyes, while his skin tightened for an ageless appearance.

“TELL ME.  I KNOW… BUT I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT.”  Andrew’s voice rumbled through the air and into Oli’s body.

“36.87 ft and 187,407 lbs.”  Andrew noticed that Oli was staring at him with more focus than he had before. 

“YES.  WHAT IS IT, OLIVER?”

“You…”  Oli was surprised by Andrew calling him by his full name.  “You look… older.  Slight wrinkles around your eyes… sliver at your temples.  You’re looking more like a Daddy then you ever did before… then you did three minutes ago!”

“THE BINDING, OLIVER… IT’S HAPPENING SO RAPPIDLY… BESIDES THE PHYSICAL I AM GOING THROUGH… THERE IS ALSO THE EXTREMEM MENTAL TRANSFORMATION.  SOON THE FINAL STAGES OF THE MERGE WILL… BEGIN.”

Andrew groaned as his rib cage proceeded to enlarge, snapping several times while forcing his upper torso to surge wider and thicker.  He could feel more and more muscle mass mounding onto every part of his body.  All Andrew could do was moan as his head moved closer to the ceiling on the second floor.

Andrew’s body began to shake again with even more vigour.  Oli backed away for fear of being hit by a growing limb and watched as his partner slowly moved further away from him.  Andrew gasped as his upper torso and lats spread out wider until he filled the second floor to capacity.

Andrew felt more weight pulling down on his cock and balls as they both grew more immense.  Grabbing onto his own cock, he knew that he would never fuck a human again.  He was now simply too big… too thick and too powerful for Oli.  Even simply touching a human would shatter their bones.

The Presence within Andrew grew fascinated by His new body.  Against his own will, Andrew began to rub his hands along his face, his chest, his abs, his arms, and along his cock.  Never had The Presence experienced the sensation of existing in a human body.  The Presence wanted more!  Before, the size was important to be able to accept all of His will.  Now… He wanted to feel more and more.

To Oli, Andrew no longer looked real. How could he possibly be?  His muscles were simply too massive to truly comprehend.  His body, Oli thought, is preparing himself for what lies ahead…

Andrew roared loudly, the house shook, and both men heard the kitchen and dining room windows shatter.  He had grown so big.  Not just simply taller… but his entire body was so formidable. 

“SO… STRONG… OLIVER… NOTHING STRONGER THAN ME… PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY!!!  BECOMING… THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!!  IN ALL UNIVERSES!!!  As if to prove his point to Oli, Andrew looked at all of the furniture that lay below him, and with a mere thought, it all disintegrated.  Laughing, Andrew looked up, and again, with the simplest of thoughts, caused the walls and remaining furniture above him the turn to dust and sprinkle to the floor around him.  He did the same to the walls on the first floor until all that remained was the husk of a house.  Oli didn’t understand how it was still standing, but he thought it was probably due to Andrew’s will alone.

Andrew’s head began to swim.  Oli watched as the grey that resided at Andrew’s temples began to grow and spread through his long dark hair until it became a bright salt and pepper mix.  The same occurred in his beard as that too grew longer and fuller, trailing over his pecs.  It was then that Oli realised that Andrew was no longer standing in front of him.  The new creature, the one that he had spoken of had taken his place.

“WHY DO YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS, OLIVER?”

“You’re so… You’re not Andrew any more… are you?”

“NO… NOT ENTIRELY.  I AM AT AN INTERSECTION.  I AM NOT QUITE ANDREW… YET I AM NOT QUITE HIM.  MY MIND HAS EXPANDED BEYOND YOUR OWN COMPREHENSION.  EVEN SPEAKING TO YOU LIKE THIS FEELS TRIVIAL.  YET… IF I SPOKE TO YOU HOW I WISHED TO… I FEAR YOUR MIND WOULD MELT…  I DON’T DO THIS OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOU… WHY SHED A TEAR, OLIVER?”

“Andrew’s dead.”

“WHY CAN YOU NOT REJOICE AT OUR COMING BIRTH.  ANDRTEW MADE THE CHOICE TO OPEN HIMSELF TO THE BINDING.  IT WAS WHAT HE WISHED TO OCCUR.”

“I don’t think he knew he would be erased.

“BUT, HE’S NOT.  I HOLD ALL OF ANDREW’S MEMORIES JUST AS I HOLD ALL OF HIS.  I RMEMBER EVERY SECOND SINCE ANDREW WAS CONCEIVED.  IN THIS SENSE… DOES HE NOT EXIST?  THE MERGING WILL BE UPON US.  THEY WILL BOND… AND BEFORE YOU INFIINTY WILL STAND.”

Maybe this is for the best, Oli thought.  Andrew has gone away and something new is taking his place… and I don’t love the something new as much as what went away.  Oddly, that makes this hurt less.

The Figure that had once been Andrew began to pant as the room began to fill with loud gusts of wind.  Oli heard the sharp cracks of bones and watched as again The Figure began to grow and was now filling up most of the shell of a house.  The shell shook and water began to run down the walls as pipes from within the walls exploded.  Cracks and fissures began to appear up and down the walls as brick and mortar began to fall around Oli, yet he couldn’t leave just yet. 

Why did you do this, Andrew? was all Oli could think.

Above him, The Figure roared: “GROWING… GROWING SO FAST… FILLING UP THE HOUSE… THIS BODY… SO HEAVY… PELVIS BREAKING… QUADS GROWING THICKER… HEAD… ROOF…GET OUT… OLI… PLEASE… RUN!!!

Oli didn’t have to be told twice.  Grabbing his jacket and car keys, he ran to the front door of the house he had designed… a house that would now be torn apart.  He turned just in time to see Andrew torso rising up even higher as his enormous head broke through the second-floor ceiling and was quickly going to take on the roof. With that, Oli turned and waked out the door.

SOON, The Figure thought SOON WE WILL TEAR OUT OF THIS HOUSE… FOUNDATION CRACING… EXTERIOR WALLS STARTING TO FALL… SHOULDERS SURGING EVEN WIDER…TEARING THROUGH WOOD… PIPING…DUCTWORK… WIRES…

WHOLE BODY FLEXES JUST FROM BREATHING…  LEGS… LEGS THICKER THAN REDWOOD TREES NOW…

I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THIS, OLI… BUT ANDREW LOVES YOU WITH ALL OF HIS HEART… BUT WHAT HE IS BECOMING… HE LOVE THIS MORE.  KNOWING HIS BODY IS GOING TO TEAR DOWN THIS HOUSE MAKES HIS COCK HARD AS TITANIUM… BODY SWELLING LARGER AS WE ACCEPT FULLY AND WELCOME WHAT IS TO COME.

Flexing his back, the muscles began to stretch and grow wider.  There was no more room to hide any longer in this house… he had filled it up completely.  His lats forced his chest to grow wider while his pecs swelled further.  With determination, The Figure flexed his entire body and felt the house begin to crumble around him.  As his head and shoulders destroyed the ceiling, his hip forced the staircase to collapse in on itself while his head rode higher and exploded through the roof of the house.

With the sound of a massive explosion, Oli watched from a distance as the house proceeded to fall to the ground as The Figure’s elephantine head ripped out of it.  Emerging like the Kraken out of the sea, his body ripped itself out of the vaulted ceiling and into the sunlight.  He was still growing skyward as his pec shelf forced the roof to rise higher before exploding upward and raining wood on the ground below.  Trees that had stood for hundreds of years, the same ones Andrew deliberately refused to have knocked down when the house was being built, were felled by the weight of timber from the house or The Figure’s own movement. 

The wind began to strengthen and howl around Oli and The Figure. 

“THE BONDING IS UPON US!!!!!”

Oli watched gold lightening trails begin to run up and down the humongous Figure’s body.  The Figure closed its eyes as the lightening grew in strength till it was a storm igniting each square inch of flesh.  The wind outside intensified as the howling filled Oli’s ears.  Through this mixture of inundated senses, Oli could hear The Figure above him laughing hysterically.  The strength of the wind was becoming unbearable as he felt it scratch and tear his skin.

The ground beneath The Figure began to erupt as large masses of dirt exploded beneath its feet.  The figure laughed louder as trees crashed to the ground around him.  The howling became deafening as the words, “YES!!!!” filled every atom of Oli’s being.

The lightning enveloping The Figure grew in such intensity that Oli had to look away.  He could feel the heat coming off the massive body as lightening erupted from it and ripped apart the ground below.  The laughing grew more hysterical as the figure screamed:  “REBORN!!!  I AM THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE IN ALL OF EXISTANCE!!!!!”  Another explosion radiated from The Figure like a nuclear bomb which knocked Oli forcefully onto his back.

Glancing up, he saw The Figure rise 40 feet into the air.  It was still entirely naked, yet  a tornado of smoke and lightening swirled around his lower half in place of legs.  The Figure kept laughing hysterically as it looked down at itself.   In his nearly unconscious state, The Figure now reminded Oli of Jafar in the live action film of Aladdin.  Lightening travelled down all parts of its body and continually fired into the ground below it.  Oli couldn’t believe its size.  It was massive with a muscular upper half that was beyond comprehension.

Just as the electrical energy trailed constantly up and down The Figures body highlighting his muscular perfection, he eyes glowed an unnatural blue colour and showed no signs of pupils behind the blinding glow.  He was grinning at Oli with perfect large teeth, but a blazing white glow illuminated his mouth as if a bright fire burned from within.  The hair on his head as well as a beard, which whipped around due to the energy of the storm that made up his lower half, had grown significantly longer and was now more silver than brown.  Looking at him, Oli saw no resemblance of Andrew at all.

“WHY DO YOU NOT REJOICE FOR MY RISING, OLIVER?  IS LYING ON YOUR BACK ANY WAY TO GREET YOUR LORD?”  Just speaking, The Figure caused the ground to shake and Oli’s 13” cock to get painfully hard.  Just looking at what Andrew had become caused Oli to want to both worship and fear the figure that floated in front of him.

The sky above The Figure had turned black like a storm was approaching.  “HAVE YOU NOTHING TO SAY OF ME?”

“Andrew?”  Oli got to his feet; his cock still hard as steel.

“THE BINDING IS COMPLETE.  WHAT WAS ONCE ANDREW IS NOW ME.”  The 40 foot Figure floated closer to Oli and looked down at him.

“You’re both in there?”

“I HAVE MEMORIES AND ESSENCES OF BOTH ANDREW AND HIM.  I AM NOW AELOS.”

“A god?”

“A NEW GOD.  ONE BORN OF HUMAN FLESH.  ALL OF TIME NOW TRAVELS THROUGH ME.  HE WAS SUMMONED FROM THE DARKNESS TO MERGE WITH ANDREW SO THAT I MAY NOW REIGN.”

“Andrew thought he would become you.”

“AND SO, HE HAS.  WHERE HE STOOD, AELOS NOW STANDS.  FROM HIS OFFERING OF FLESH, I WILL FURTHER TRANSFORM THIS BODY INTO ONE OF PURE POWER.  I SHALL CONTROL ALL OF EXISTANCE.  I WILL RISE UP ALL WHO WORSHIP ME AND DESTROY ALL WHO DISAPOINT.  I SHALL BE THE FATHER THAT ALL EXISTANCE NEEDS… BUT I WILL RULE WITH A TITANIUM FIST.  ALL OF CREATION WILL BOTH WEEP AND WELCOME AT THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE RISEN.  10,000 UNIVERSES WILL CEASE TO EXIST TO PROVE THE POINT THAT I MUST BE OBEYED.  IN FIRE THEY SHALL ALL BURN.”

Fire rose up through Aelos’ body.  Above both Oli and Aelos, the sky tore, and Oli could suddenly see planets he never knew existed.  Propelling the wave of fire through the fissure, both God and man watched as planet after planet burned.  When this entire universe was mere soot, Aelos closed the fissure. “ALL WILL REMEMBER THIS AND WORSHIP.”

Oli looked up at Aelos, took a deep breath, and expecting his life to be ended quickly, turned around, and began to walk away.  Flying swiftly through the air, Aelos stopped in front of Oli.  “HOW DARE YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, HUMAN.”

Oli began to feel a warmth filling him deep down in his crotch.  It radiated out and through his prostate till he felt his whole anal area being filled up.  Oli began to moan loudly and fell to the ground as he felt the warmth grow thicker… longer… more powerful, till he could actually feel this invisible source begin to fuck him.

Never in his life had he felt such incredible sensations coming from this body.  If he imagined he had amazing sex before, that was nothing compared to what was happening to him now.  His cock had swelled thicker and began to leak.  Moments later, Oli felt an explosion rock his body as the most powerful of orgasm hit him.  Cum shot high into the air from his cock repeatedly until the pleasure gave way to slight pain.  Eventually, it began to fade, and the warmth that had invaded his body disappeared.

“FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE LOVE ANDREW FELT FOR YOU IS STILL WITHIN ME.”

Oli tried to get to his feet, but his legs felt weak from such a massive orgasm.  “Did you get anything out of what you just did to me?”

“I GAVE YOU PLEASURE.  WHAT DO YOU WISH ME TO GAIN FROM THIS?”

“So, you just mind fucked me and that was it.  Thanks.  It’s been fun, but I have to go.”  Oli walked around Aelos with his head held high.  As he got near his car, he heard a familiar voice.

“Oli.  Wait.  Please.”  Aelos was gone and a naked Andrew had taken his place.

This Andrew, although returned to his 6’4 height, retained at least 400 lbs of pure muscle mass as well as a hairy chest, a beard, and a 12-inch cock.  The hair on his head had changed as well.  The cut was the same as Andrew once had, but the color was an intense silver and black.  As with Aelos, his eyes glowed blue and a golden glow emitted from his mouth.

“Oli.  Please… Don’t go.”  Andrew walked toward Oli.  His movement was stiff and awkward at first but grew smoother as he appeared to get used to human legs.

“Aelos?”

“Yes.  I have no true form anymore, Oli.  I take any form I wish.  I thought this form would bring you comfort.”

“It was never Andrew’s body I loved. Sure, he was sexy and had a great ass, pecs, and abs, but it was what lay within that I loved.”

“What lay within is still here.”

“Andrew would never have destroyed 10,000 planets to show how powerful he was.  That was a dick move.”

“I am trying, Oli.  I am learning.  Just as all of this is new to you… all of this is new to me.  All I know is that I have existed for less than 15 minutes, but I love you with all my heart.”

“What are you?”

“What am i?  Beyond the merging?  I am time.  I am eternity.  I choose what lives andd what dies.  Within this form is every universe… every solar system.  Every piece of creation.”

“That’s a large load to carry around constantly!”  For the first time, Aelos laughed a deep belly laugh which brough a smile to Oli’s face.  “Now that is Andrew.”

“I am Andrew, Oli… just… I am now more.  I have existed since before the beginning of time… and I was born 35 years ago.  I have travelled through galaxies with a thought… and I went with you to Paris for the first time last year.  My transformation has been difficult for you… and for that I am sorry.” Aelos and Oli looked at each other.  “Do you remember…”  Aelos sat on the ground.  “Do you remember when the building of the house was completed, and we entered the main room for the first time?   The entire house was so immense.  We made love on the floor.  I was so afraid when you left the next day.  I never told you.  The house was too big… so lonely when you were gone.  I’m like the house, Oli.  It will take getting used to.”

“The planets you destroyed for no reason.  Bring them back.”  Aelos gazed at Oli, waved his hand in the air, opened the fissure in the sky, and like a film in reverse, the planets reformed.  “Thank you.”

“Just as Andrew was used in the bonding… so was He.  The arguments that go on in my head now, Oli.  It is hard to know what is right and what is wrong.  I hear both of them.”

“I’d listen to Andrew if I was you.  Let him be your conscious.”

“I can see why Andrew loved you.  Your heart is big.  Now… “  The figure of Andrew began to fade away as that of Aelos took its place.  “WE MUST AWAY.  YOU WILL JOIN ME AS MY CONSORT.  WE WILL BE WORSHPED THROUGHOUT TIME.”

“Join you?  As your consort?  Why would I do that?”

“I TOLD YOU… I LOVE YOU.”

“And I loved Andrew… but even if he’s in there… he’s gone.  You might be a good guy one day Aelos… but right now… you have a quick temper… so you’re not my type.  Thanks for the great fuck.”  Oli turned and began to walk away from The God. 

“I SAID I LOVE YOU.”

“I appreciate it, Aelos.  If you’re around and you’re in the mood.  Give me a call.  Maybe we can catch a movie.”

“OLI PLEASE… I’M ALONE.”

“You should have thought about that before.  See you around, Aelos.”  Oli continued walking until he got to the end of the property.  Behind him he heard rumble of thunder.  The ground began to shake and Oli imagined he was breathing for the last time.  Then… there was silence.  Turning around, he saw Aelos was gone. 

Eight Months Later

Oli sat down at the coffee shop in Florence.  Their espresso was the best in the world, and he found himself coming here several times a day.  He looked at his watch at saw that it was already 2pm.  Opening his backpack, he pulled out a book and started to read.  Twenty minutes later, a large shadow blocked the sun that was warming Oli’s face.

“Is this seat taken?”  Oli looked up and saw the human form Aelos enjoyed taking since The Bonding.  It was close enough to Andrew to remind Oli what had once been, but new enough to be his own person.  Every person in the café looked at Aelos as he sat down.  They couldn’t help it.  Subconsciously, they knew they were in the presence of greatness and their initial response was to worship.

The waiter came over, and Oli could see that he had a hard on in his tight black trousers.  Acting as if this was a normal occurrence, and for Aeos it was, he made the simple order of “Decaf white americano please.”  The same coffee Andrew always drank.  Some habits die hard.

Once the waiter walked away, to put in the order and to then excuse himself to go jerk off in the bathroom, Oli turned on Aelos.  “You’re late.”

“We said 2pm.”

“We said 2pm on Tuesday.  This is Thursday.”

“Oli.  I’m sorry.  Would you like for me to go back to Tuesday?  I can.  It will be very simple.” Aeos began to stand, but Oli grabbed his hand.

“No.  You don’t need to do that.  I know you have multiple universes to watch out for… but if you promise to meet someone… keep the promise or let them know you can’t make it.”

“I’m sorry, Oli.  Truly.  Forgive me?”

“Why not.”  Aelos smiled and leaned in to kiss Oli on the lips. 

The past three months had been a whirlwind romance.  Out of the blue, Aelos appeared in Oli’s bedroom while he was sleeping.  He had wanted to ask Oli out on a date that evening.  To dinner and a film.  Although an unorthodox means of getting his attention, Oli had to admit that there was nothing orthodox about Aelos.  He agreed to the date under the condition that no powers were used to control Oli’s will.  Aelos agreed and met Oli that night. 

For two weeks the same event occurred. Aelos would appear, ask Oli out, and they would go to a dinner and a movie.  Once finished, Aelos would bring Oli home and then leave.  It wasn’t until the eight night that Oli asked Aelos to stay.  That night, for the first time, they made love.  Aelos told Oli that he was the first human he had had sex with since The Binding.  Oli found that hard to believe, but Aelos swore that it was true.

From then on, Aelos and Oli were together.  Aelos would often disappear for days on end to handle matters in another universe, but he would be back exactly when he said he would be.  That was until now.  They had decided to take a trip together to Florence.

Aelos had at first resisted taking a plane to get to Italy when he could so easily move them through space and time, but he eventually agreed when Oli told him that traveling like a human would do him some good.

The waiter delivered Aelos’ coffee and found himself cumming in his pants as soon as Aelos said, “thank you.”  The orgasm was the most intense event the waiter had ever felt, and once it was over, he went inside to sit down.

“Will you please stop.”

“I was giving him pleasure.”

“You were acting like a perv.”

“Perhaps we should visit him tonight while he sleeps.  Take turns with him.”

“Tempting… but I thought we would walk around the city tonight.  You?”

“I thought I would breed you all night tonight till you beg me to stop.”

“That might happen!”  Oli laid his hand over Aelo’s large one.  “A funny thing happened yesterday morning.”

“Yes?”  Aelos took a sip of coffee.  Oli wondered what it tasted like to the God.  Did things taste the same as it did for a human.  He would need to ask him.  There was so much he was learning about Aelos, and so much Aelos was learning about mankind through Oli. 

Oli only thought about Andrew briefly at times.  He missed him, but there was a part that was angry that he had made the choice to turn himself into something else.  He loved the idea of power more than he loved Oli.  Yet, with Aelos… he knew he was falling in love.  Yes… he was till part Andrew… yes it was difficult to comprehend thinking of them as two different people… but they were. 

“You’re far away, Oli.  You were telling me something funny.”

“Not something ha ha funny.  It was a funny thing.  This morning shaving… I cut myself with my razor.”

“Oh yes?  Would you like hair to stop growing on your face?”

“No.  When I cut myself… I didn’t bleed.”

“It must not have been very deep.”

“It was.  I thought about it all day.  I thought… in the past five months, I haven’t been sick once.  I’ve never felt better in my life.  I’ve been gaining more muscle mass than I should be able to, and the area on my head where I thought I was growing bald… it doesn’t exist anymore.”

“What are you trying to tell me, Oli?”  Aelos looked at him and smiled.  Oli began to feel a fire growing in his pants as his cock began to harden.

“Stop!”  The fire began to die down and was gone.  “When you didn’t show up yesterday, I decided to try an experiment.  I cut myself with a knife.”

“That was foolish.”

“Again… there was no blood.  There wasn’t even a scratch.  I cut deeper.  Nothing.  I grabbed the knife and jammed it into my wrist… the blade broke.  Don’t you think that is funny?”

“Oli… I love you more than time itself.  I love everything about you.  I dread the day that you would leave me.  I fear that it would tear me apart inside.  So… perhaps you are protected… perhaps you are immortal now… if you wish this to change… if you wish anytime to leave… then you can return to being simply you… or you can remain immortal.  Your choice.  You have… as everything in all existence… has free will.  I just… I never want to see you hurt.”

“That’s what I thought.  So… if I got shot… nothing.”

“Nothing.”

“Interesting.”

“I have been thinking… you have shown me so much of Earth… and I love it… but… I wish to show you other things as well.  Soon I want you to travel with me.  I want to show you all of time.”

“Will I be back for work in two weeks?”

“We can be gone for 10,000 years and you will still arrive for work in two weeks.”  Andrew looked at Oli’s right hand.  “From a planet that lays halfway in a black hole.  The rarest metal in all existence.”  A silver ring that glowed red appeared on Oli’s middle finger.  “To know I am always thinking of you.”

“Maybe… in 10,000 years or two weeks… you could think about moving in with me.”

“We would have neighbours… perhaps a dog?”  Aelos smiled.

“Yes.  Perhaps.  One day.”

“I’d like that.”  As Oli and Aelos began to kiss, each person sitting in the café began to experience a simultaneous orgasm.  They then stood, and walking hand in hand walked into the crowded Florence street.  Just a God and his one true love… sightseeing together as they would for the rest of time.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

This has got to be one of the best stories I've read in a while.

I'm not going to lie; I was worried about Andrew and Oli's relationship when he started growing, but I'm so happy to see that there was a way for them to stay together - exactly what I needed to read today tbh!

• Like 1