dmrppp

THE OGRE Part 2

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2537-the-ogre-part-1/

I unwrap the plastic wrap on the cake. The cake’s smell is strange, not off-putting by any means, just a smell that I am not familiar with. I rip off a small piece and try it. It has a faint lavender taste – very light which is surprising due to its muddy color. Upon a second bite, the taste grows on me. As I continue to pick at the cake, I feel a warm sensation slowly building like a comforting fire. I feel relaxed and start to feel light-headed - kind of stoned, and question if I should continue eating the cake. There is something about the cake that makes me continue eating. Suddenly, I realize there is no cake left, only a few scant crumbs. I lick my finger and dab it over the crumbs, gathering any remaining bits. “Did I really just eat that entire cake?" I ask myself surprised, "oh my god, what?! Why do I have a boner?”

I head to the bathroom to take care of what might be one of the most intense erections I have ever had. Catching my reflection in the mirror, I notice that the new shirt I had gotten for my birthday seemed tight – tighter than it had been earlier that day. “What the hell!?”

I pull at the shirt attempting to loosen up some space, pausing as I worry something is wrong. I start to unbutton the shirt, stopping, staring at the subtle definition between my pecs. “Holy shit!” There’s a pec there, subtle, but definitely more defined than it had been before. Unable to process what I am seeing, I instinctively run my hand over my chest. I hurriedly unbutton more buttons and my imagination begins to spiral. “What is…was it the cake? Nawww!”

I feel a new hardness in my biceps. I excitedly let the shirt drop to the floor and give a quick flex.

“What is going on?”

I see a vein I’ve never seen before: surprising me, delighting me, energizing me. I trace the vein down my forearm intoxicated by my new findings.

“The cake must have…? There must have been something in it. What could have been in it? Did Mike-”

My thoughts shift to Mike and all I can imagine is his body. I reel as my cock explodes. 

As soon as my orgasm subsides, my panic returns.

"Was I hallucinating?"

I step on a scale and to my surprise it reads 135 – 5 lbs lighter than the weight I thought I was. I clean myself up and head to confront Mike about the cake.

--

“It’s about time you came.” Mike said gesturing for me to come in.

His smooth, resonant tone caresses me, inviting me to cross the threshold.

“Can I get you a drink?”

I survey the house – covering the walls are sheets of paper with notes scrawled across them. “Crap – he’s crazy” I think to myself.

“So, did you like the cake?”

I pause, unsure of what to say.

“It was interesting.” I manage to get out.

“How do I ask him?” I ask myself, growing more nervous.

“Hmm…what was interesting about it?” Mike inquires, allowing me the opportunity to spill.

“It had a flavor - I couldn’t figure out what it was.”

“Oh-” Mike quickly adds sounding less enthused.

“I don’t know how to put this, but – I had a strange reaction to the cake…”

“Yes? - ”

“…after I ate the cake I felt…warm, like I was on fire without being burnt, and it was like I was stoned and like my clothes shrunk and I guess my scale is wrong and it was just my imagine, but it said I lost about 5 lbs -”

“You probably lost 15 and gained 10 pounds of muscle.” Mike cut me off.

I am rendered speechless.

After an awkward pause, Mike prods, “Did you like it?”

“I guess, but how? What was -“

“You can do more.”

Mike continues, “- that was just a taste. I saw the way you looked at me – when you brought that envelope over. I saw that you wanted it.”

“Wanted what? Wait! You drugged me? Why did – How - Will I - ” I start to panic.

“Sit down.”

Overcome, I run right out the front door. I keep running until I reach my door and lock it behind me. Out of breath, I gather my thoughts.

“So he drugged me. That is insane! I gained muscle and lost weight – how is that possible? This is insane. Of course, I didn’t sit down. What kind of lunatic drugs a stranger and thinks they will not react like I did. Am I over-reacting? Wait - did he say I could do more? What?! Am I crazy!? I can’t – what if – I don’t – but. Aghhhh!”

My cock stirs.

“Why not do more? No.”

Later that evening, Mike rocks my dream. I am standing outside Mike’s house in between his hedges peering through his window. I see him slowly striping his off his wife-beater. He turns. I fear he caught me, but instead of shooing me away, he winks - coaxing me to join him. I stumble through his hedge and push open his door. There he is, standing in full glory. I can’t believe his body. Hesitantly, I reach out to touch the god before me. He grabs my hand presses it to his abs, pulling it slowly up the cobbled ridges to his right nipple. I give his pec a squeeze causing him to inhale sharply surprised. I continue unaided over his delt down his tree-trunk of an arm. I cup his bicep and he flexes sending a jolt through my body. Wrapping up his tricep’s horseshoe, I find myself grasping his mountainous traps. Spontaneously, I run my tongue up the Christmas tree of his back, causing him to turn around bringing me face to face with his substantial member. "What a cock!"  His cock throbs beckoning me. I tickle his slit and wrap my lips around his mushroom head. Sliding down his shaft, I wrap my arms around his body and grab his ass. He chuckles causing me to look up. As I continue, I watch as his face begins to morph. I am taken aback and stop which causes the morphing of his face to also subside. Intrigued, I begin again full-throttle, and his face begins its transformation once again. Faster and faster, I suck. He moans. I look back up and in place of his face is a face I naturally recognize: my own.

My orgasm jolts me awake. As my heavy breathing quiets, I’ve made my decision: I’ve got to do more.

--to be continued.

• Upvote 12