Unexpected Delivery (Part 4)

GenericExcuse

• 1 month later...

Here is a short bonus story featuring Griff and a new character. It's not canon.

I apologize for the wait. Part 4 will be posted soon.

Also, I changed the title of the story because I didn't realize there was already a story in this forum with almost the exact same name. I apologize for any confusion.

Marco watched the large figure try to move through the subway, politely apologizing for each person he bumped. He had been watching said figure since he boarded. He was a huge, hulking man, with straining clothes and dense fur on his arms, chest, and face. Surprisingly, he settled into place directly in front of Marco, facing him.

Shit, don't get a boner! He ordered himself, but it didn't work. He placed his backpack flat on his lap, hiding his arousal from the people around him.

The man before him took up a lot of space, and others moved to make room for him. He casually scratched his voluptuous chest while tapping on his phone. As the subway traveled, Marco's focus remained on one place: the thick, pulsing dick print clearly visible along the man's trunk-like thigh. With the way he was standing, the bulge was merely inches from his face. Marco felt his own cock jump. He not-so-discreetly stared. The man seemed to be getting flustered at his phone, his breathing getting heavier. Marco gaped at the bulge that was now steadily growing outwards. With a quiet grunt, one only Marco could have heard, the man's cock twitched, and a small damp spot appeared at his thick tip.

At this point, the man was frantically looking around, trying to shield his front from anyone's view. What he didn't know, courtesy of a set of massive pecs, was that a young man was just below him, excitedly bearing witness. With another spontaneous, even louder grunt, the man's cock pulsed. His pants became soaked, Carlos easily picked up the scent of fresh, enticing cum. The man wobbled, losing his balance, and almost toppled onto the backrest of the bench Marco was sitting on. Immediately, Marco was smothered with meaty pectorals, covering his head and upper torso completely. The man could barely even feel him underneath, a testament to his immense, stuffed body. Other passengers looked to see the commotion, giving odd stares at the two and stepping farther away. Marco placed his hands on the chest around him, trying to push the man off of him, but instead, he inadvertently mashed his nipples, sending a jolt through the muscled body around him. The man roared and tensed his body. His muscles rippled, tearing his clothes in several places. He was immersed in his lust, tongue out and panting. Thick drool splattered his now exposed furry pecs. Marco felt a hot, wet bulge pressing against his legs; it was still twitching uncontrollably and shooting ropes of cum. He could hear sensual moaning and breathing above him. He tried to move, turning his head, and spotted the man's phone, dropped beside him on the seat. He examined a meter on the screen: 

"|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| MAX VIBRATION" 

Marco was aware of what that implied. After a few minutes, the man calmed, and he unsteadily stood up, realizing he had fallen on top of someone. He grabbed his phone as he did so.

"Shit, sorry," he said in a rumbling voice. Marco was covered in sweat, most of it not his own.

"It's okay?"

They both silently stayed like that. Marco noticed his finger swipe across the screen, as if lowering that meter. After that, he hesitantly rubbed his ass, cringing when he noticed how many other people were side-eyeing him. He just stood up straight after that, trying not to bring attention to himself. Marco saw the thick puddle of cum at their feet.

The man would most likely be reported for public indecency. Marco knew he wouldn't be the one to do it, though.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Our guy Griff likes his toys. OMG.

This was an excellent one shot

Thank you. I might make more side stories if I can think of any. I'd love any suggestions, featuring Griff, Ray, or both of them.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the wait. Part 4.

Griff called me that evening. Before I knew it, I was opening my door to his handsome face one more time. He gave me a cute grin, and stepped cautiously into my home. The sun was setting, splashing a golden glow on parts of his body. He looked beautiful.

"Your clothes fit this time, right?" I joked and gestured to his massive chest. It wasn't quite as restrained this time, but I still doubted there was any shirt that could truly fit it.

"Think so. Wanna check for me?" He said with a seductive grin. I blushed and stepped forward, making him give a startled look as he was probably just joking. However, he simply stood and let me approach. Once I got close to his chest, he leaned forward, his head over mine, and gently wrapped his arms around me, easily covering my entire back. My face felt like it was planted between two big, warm pillows. He slowly pushed me into him. His warmth was incredible; I felt like I could fall asleep at any moment. Instead, I took a deep breath of his scent, and pushed myself off of him, emerging from my trance.

"Looks like a good fit," I mumbled, my attention now paid elsewhere. Griff curiously watched as I now turned my focus to his thick, meaty arms. I took hold of his furry forearm and dragged him into the house. Everything was silent, spare his heavy footsteps, my lighter ones, and our similar breathing. We stopped farther inside, but I didn't let go. On the contrary, I grabbed on with my other hand, feeling up his muscular arm. He playfully tensed his arm, making the previously pliable muscle harden and bulge out. I was moving in slow motion now, refusing to let this moment go unsavored. I traced my finger over the thick vein running along the top of his bicep, making him shudder. I experimentally raised his arm up, supporting his tricep with one hand and forearm with the other. My fingers couldn't reach halfway around. I bent his arm, holding his forearm vertically and upper arm horizontally. Even limp in this position, his bicep was so big. He hummed softly and flexed it.

His bicep was so immense it was absurd. The sheer mass couldn't have been contained in anything smaller, but even on such large arms, the bicep seemed to be straining to reach his fingertips. I tentatively groped the rocky mountain, rubbing it affectionately. I had him all to myself, and I was not going to miss this opportunity to explore him.

After I got my fill, I pulled him along again. We stopped at the couch. He sat, causing it to sink down. The adjacent cushions inclined, forming a ramp for me to slide into him, just like on the bed. But, I stayed on my feet. I simply stood before him, taking in the sight. Even sitting, he was just under my height. The sunset shone gold through the window behind us, highlighting the hair on his shoulders and legs. What resulted was a quite holy-looking outline of his body.

It seems he had a similar view. "You look like an angel," he whispered. My cheeks warmed, and not because of the sun.

"You do too. Though, maybe you'd be a god." He scrunched his face at my response.

"Nah. Don't like bein' compared to somethin' like that. I'm just a guy." He shrugged his mammoth shoulders, bunching the muscle up.

"Fine, but you're more than 'just a guy.' You're..." I trailed off. He watched me lean in, eyes flicking to my lips. I felt him close his thighs around me. I placed my lips tenderly on his, a fitting finish for my sentence. Soon I was on top of him, his protective arms secured around me. I kept my own on his wide pecs, and my legs on his thighs. His rough beard scratched at my face, but I continued my kissing. He slouched down on the couch, letting me lay on him. We pulled our faces apart, and I rested my head on his soft chest. Carefully, he rotated so that he was lying across the couch. I noticed one foot hung off the end. He kept the other planted on the ground because about half of his body was over the edge.

"Sorry, I thought I had a pretty big couch," I joked. "We can go to my bed?"

He chuckled sheepishly. "It's alright. I'll make sure you don't fall off."

God, the way his body rumbled as he spoke was so relaxing. It made my eyelids feel heavy. He gently shook me.

"You tired? Oh, did you want to go to your bed?"

"Not yet. Let's stay here for now."

"Okay." He nuzzled my cheek and rubbed his hand around my back. I felt his crotch rising under me. Feeling devious, I squeezed my legs around it, eliciting a sharp inhale. He grinned and took on a mischievous visage. Before I knew it, he had flipped himself over, smushing me under his immense heft.

"Get off me!" I laughed and squirmed around. He did not relent. I felt his crotch pushing up against my butt. "H-Hey!"

"What's wrong? Thought you'd like this," he said, seductively feigning concern. He wasn't wrong. I stilled with bated breath as he too quieted. "That's right, be a good boy and stay still for me." He propped his leg on the ground to hover just above me. He leaned down and kissed my neck, biting gently.

"Okay...um. I still don't think you'll fit, down there..."

With that, he groaned. "Damn it. Wasn't thinkin'. Wanted to fuck that tight ass." He pressed his crotch more into my backside, growling, but then relaxed. "Sorry..." he sighed.
I had noticed this dominant, aggressive side had not shown up since our first sexual interaction. My curiosity had increased as time went on and he still hadn't shown it. Seems it only comes out when he's alone with me, and horny.

"It's okay, Griff. Maybe if I practice, I'll be able to some day." He looked at me skeptically.

"Maybe," he muttered and moved his hand down with a sly grin. "Or, we put some beef on these bones, huh?" He grabbed my arm and squeezed. I blushed.

"I... I don't know."

He smiled. "That's okay. For now, you can fuck my fat ass whenever you want." My dick jumped against his furry abs. "And I can do this." He reached down between us and grabbed my already wet bulge. We quickly discarded our clothing. I watched curiously as he took off his pants, his poor briefs stretched almost transparent at both his crotch and ass. We got back on the couch.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. He expertly stroked me, then adjusted his position. His face was now just above my crotch, and his plush pecs cushioned my legs.. "Griff..."

He looked up at me and let out his thick tongue. Fuck, it looked almost as big as my cock, and to think I'd had that thing in my mouth before...

He licked and lapped at my tip, coating my length in his warm saliva. His vertical tongue could almost wrap around it. In one motion, he took me in his hot, wet mouth, all the way to the base. His beard tickled me. I groaned and arched my back, putting my weight on my elbows. While he sucked, Griff ran his hands over my stomach, stopping at my nipples. He pinched, sending a spurt of my pre down his throat. I panted, face hot. His tongue and mouth were in constant motion, independently from each other; I didn't even know how he was doing it, and I didn't really care.

"You-mmm, fuck... taste so good," his deep voice slurred in between sucking and gasps of breath. I felt myself nearing the edge.

"G-Griff, stop!" I called out, but he didn't. He continued his oral assault on my throbbing cock. With a loud moan, I shot directly into his throat, more than I ever had before. His muscled neck bobbed and pulsed in waves as he swallowed eagerly. He finished by giving affectionate licks to the tip and sides of my cock.

"Griff... I didn't want to finish that quick," I asserted. He sat up and gave me a guilty look.

"Sorry...got carried away. Hard to focus with your cute fuckin' cock in my mouth." He rubbed his neck and grinned.

"Yeah, it's okay, don't feel bad about it. It's kinda hot," I chuckled.

"Glad you think so, but I'll try to listen next time," he replied and climbed back up, leaning down and kissing me passionately. His breath was hot and he tasted like my cum.

"Can I return the favor?" I smiled.

"Sure," he grinned as he scooped me up, flipped over, and placed me on his torso. I felt tiny lying on him. I felt around for his cock, rubbing his furry abs. I took a firm handhold on his length, but I couldn't fit my hand entirely around it. I adjusted my position, going near his mountainous legs and keeping that pillar in front of me. It emanated so much heat, even more than the rest of him. I leaned in, pressing my nose to his huge, heavy balls, nudging them up. I took a deep inhale and softly squeezed them with my hands, eliciting a soft moan from him. I dropped them, listening to the soft thud as they fell onto the couch. I pressed my cheek against his cock, looking up at Griff. He had his hands behind his head, just like when we first had sex.

"Gonna make me beg?" He asked playfully.

"Maybe next time," I replied and quickly placed my mouth over his tip. He inhaled deeply, making his cock twitch and jerk back, flinging precum onto my face. I eagerly licked it up and went down. I placed my tongue at his base, and slowly dragged up, licking along his cock until I ended at his frenulum. I let my tongue flick around, making him squirm and arch his back.

"Fuck, that's good."

I took that as encouragement and doubled my efforts. I couldn't take the whole thing in my mouth, so I opted for sucking the tip and using my hands for the rest. I felt my own saliva wet my hands as I pumped up and down. The nonstop twitching and grunting let me know Griff was enjoying this. His cock was leaking so much pre, much more than my recent load. I realized most of the wetness on my hands was in fact coming from him. I struggled to swallow it all, but still I was determined to drink up as much as I could; the sweet and salty mix was too tasty to pass up. I spared a glance upward, and I saw Griff clutching the couch with dangerous force. It looked like he might tear into it, which actually had the odd effect of spurring me on.

With a low roar, Griff cursed and opened the floodgates. His cock jerked and let out a torrent of cum in and around my mouth. The force actually pushed my head back a bit! His cum arched over him, landing on the far side of the room, with a sizeable portion hitting the ceiling. He relaxed into the couch, resting a thick forearm over his eyes while he panted heavily.

"Fuck, Ray. Don't think I've ever shot that hard before. Where'd you get so good at that?"

"I... don't know! I've never worked with a dick this big."

"Well, damn. I've never worked with a mouth that hot. Fuck, c'mere." He suddenly hoisted me up, sliding me through the cum on his furry torso. He mashed his face against mine, lapping up the cum on my face and kissing me. I squeezed his chest, feeling how thick and beefy it was. I could probably shove my entire head in there. I wet his lips, dragging my tongue down his beard and bulky neck while his head rolled back. I slid my tongue between his furry pecs, trying to shove it in as far as possible, but I couldn't reach all the way. I then pressed my head in, licking and biting everything I could reach. I could taste and smell the sweat trapped between the boulders. Griff must have liked this, as I soon felt his rough hand gently press my head down, keeping me in place. Then his other hand joined as well, making his chest bulge out even more.

My own arms were furiously squeezing the sides of his chest, occasionally grabbing his nipples to elicit a loud moan. After a moment, I came up for breath, but Griff grumbled and shoved my head back down. I quickly went back to work without question. His arms reached behind me and groped my ass. He kneaded up and down, and his hard cock between us let me in on his thoughts. I almost winced at how forcefully he was squeezing, though I hardly minded.

Finally, Griff hoisted me up and out, giving a grin.

"Taste good?"

I licked drool off my lips and nodded.

He smiled, but then his face became lustful. "I need to fuck you." His cock thumped my underside. I could feel even more pre leaking from it. His abs pressed into me as he arched his back.

I sighed. "I was thinking, uh...I have some toys. You could use those instead? I know they fit me," I offered. His face softened a little at my suggestion.

"Sure, why not? I need to shove somethin' up this ass." He squeezed once more, this time grunting as he lifted us both off the couch. He looked sheepishly at the smushed couch and the mess around the room. "...I'll help you clean up later."

We went up the stairs. He carried me the whole way in his arms. Once we arrived, he flipped on the light and fan and gently laid me down on the bed, giving my chest a soft kiss.

"Now where're those toys?"

I let my head fall back onto the bed, eyes up to the whirling ceiling fan. I let out a breath in anticipation.

"Closet. That box in the corner." I listened as he lumbered to the closet and retrieved it. As he walked back, I turned my head to him. Maybe it was the dim lighting, or my sideways perspective, but he reminded me of when I first met him just recently, when he was holding that stupid box in front of him. This time, however, no pesky clothes in the way.

He placed the box on the bed, and I sat up to look through its organized contents: plugs, dildos...

"Goddamn. How much stuff you got in here? Is that rope? Into some shit, are you?" He nudged my shoulder teasingly. I blushed and fished out a dildo, one that had seen quite some use. It's slightly larger than my own dick.

"We don't have to use everything," I said, handing it to him without looking.

"Hmm. Good size."

I nodded. "The lube i-"

"I know where it is." He took it from my nightstand with fervor. I heard his breathing get heavier, as did mine. He wasn't wasting time. He grabbed the box and put it on the ground, then he grabbed me and brought me up with him onto the bed. I stretched out on his body and nipped at his chest again. He palmed my ass, keeping my head just below his, then let me go while he prepared the lube.
"Ready?"

"Yes."

He gently guided his hand down my back, hovering his lubed fingers over my ass.

"Deep breaths for me," he whispered directly to my ear, his lips making wispy contact. I did as he said, feeling my hole twitch from the intimacy. A thick finger pressed against me. I suppressed a moan into his bulky neck as the cold feeling slid in smoothly. He pushed a little deeper and made a few thrusts before retreating. I soon felt the round head of my dildo in its place. He pushed in deeper while his other arm rested across my back, gripping my side. I dug my face into him, letting his furry chest massage my own.

His smell was addictive. I found myself taking deep inhales of his masculine scent. Moaning as he began to thrust into my ass, I angled myself next to his upper arm. I reached my arms up to gently push it away. He let me, lifting his arm off my back and revealing to me what I sought: his sweaty, musky, hirsute underarm. His billboard lats and triceps formed a cavernous pit perfectly shaped for my head. I desperately leaned forward, nuzzling the fur and breathing him in in between grunts, while to my left I heard his pleasured profanity. His thick cock below me almost lifted me off of him. I hugged him closer, not wanting to be apart from his delicious smell. I tentatively opened my mouth, moving my tongue out, willing to taste him.

"Fuck!" I huffed into him as he slammed the dildo far into me, palm almost flat against my sore ass. My exhale must have tickled him enough for him to jerk his arm down. I felt it thud my head.

"Ow..."

He immediately straightened his back.

"Shit. You okay?" He asked with worry. I nodded and dove back into his pit. He chuckled in amusement.

I eagerly licked him, lapping up his sweat.

This is the grossest thing I've ever done, I thought to myself. Of course, I didn't really care. He was too enticing and this opportunity was too valuable for me to think twice.

Our dicks were frotting. With each rough thrust into my ass I felt myself nearing release. Griff was also thrusting his cock between our tight embrace, likely relieved he could actually fuck something in that way. Having moved on from his pit, I now hugged around his hairy shoulder, and licked his bicep. It was marginally larger than my head. I slowly dragged my tongue across its thick vein, to which he grunted and I felt more hot precum wet my already damp chest. His clear fluid was coating us in excess by this point.

The intense pleasure emanating from my bottom had been driving my lust thus far. I was thoroughly pounded, ready to climax without even touching my cock. With a muffled moan, I felt it burst, shooting my load over his length below me. Griff patted my back in a comforting way while I shuddered deeply. He pulled the dildo out slowly, letting me catch my breath. I could now feel the dull soreness down there.

"Ugh, fuck," I whined. Griff frowned at me knowingly.

"Sorry if I was too rough. Shovin' this in you was too fuckin' hot to go slow."

"I can't disagree. I'll be fine," I smiled faintly. I felt myself drifting again, my earlier tiredness catching up with me. Griff hugged me close, and gave me a kiss.

"Sleep. I'll clean us up."

Before I could argue, I slumped my head against his chest, took one last whiff of his scent, and slept.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1