Unexpected Delivery (Part 4)

GenericExcuse

Hi, this is my first post here. I hope you enjoy.

*Ding Dong*
I got up from the couch and shuffled to the door; I'd been waiting for this new micro SD card for a few days now. It was late for some reason, but I didn't care. I excitedly grabbed the doorknob and twisted, pulling it open. I was already focusing my eyes downward to see where the package had been placed. Instead, however... 

"G'mornin', sir." A gruff voice startled me. There before me was the delivery man, holding my package at waist level. A few thoughts surfaced my mind:
Usually the packages are left on the porch, not hand-delivered.
That box is waaay too big for a micro SD card.
And of course: 
Who the hell is this massive man??
My mouth gaped at his wide figure. His tan-colored uniform must have been custom made, and it still squeezed his body. The short sleeves were gaped even moreso than my mouth, stretching to encompass his mountainous arms. His chest, which could not be fully covered, pulled down the front of his shirt, casting a dark shadow over his midsection and exposing the lower half of his blocky abs and a fluff of treasure trail. This also revealed a forest of hair on his chest. Dare I say, this uniform was not very professional. 

His thick forearms also had ample hair. He bore a scruffy beard and an almost sheepish grin. I wanted to look down, but something caught my eye. Another darker shade of fabric covered by the shadow of his pecs. Sweat. Sweat from under his pecs was darkening the shirt. I felt my dick thump my shorts. I looked around; more patches of sweat were around his armpits and between his pecs as well. 

Thank goodness we have the Sun. 

"...you alright?" came the gruff voice again.
I snapped out of my daze. "W-What? Oh, yeah, thanks." I nervously replied. There was no way he didn't see me staring, but I at least hoped he didn't mind. He looked concerned at my weird response. "I asked if I could use your bathroom. Been deliverin' packages all mornin' and haven't pissed since wakin' up." He took a hand off the box and scratched his thigh. Oh my, his thighs. They were impossibly meaty. The shorts might as well have been invisible, since they covered his legs like paint. Carved muscle bulged from his legs; all the signs of tree trunks were present, specifically redwood. My eyes wandered. Shit, the unecessarily big-ass package was blocking his package. 

"...llo? You good?" His deep voice once again brought me back to reality. I composed myself and stepped back behind the door to adjust my crotch. 

"Er...yes! Sure, come in." I guestured for him to come inside. He was just a hair shorter than the door frame, but he had to turn slightly to accommodate his width. He handed the package to me hastily and asked where the bathroom was. I set the box on the floor and led him farther inside my house to the bathroom. He palmed the doorknob with a large hand and quickly entered. I sighed; he would be leaving soon. I felt a little disappointed. He was without a doubt the hottest man I'd ever seen. Though, I suppose I should consider myself lucky he even stayed as long as he did. 

I lingered at the bathroom door momentarily. I heard him grunt softly. I almost knocked to ask if he was alright, but then I heard heavy splashing. It was loud, as if he had a hose or something. Surely that wasn't just his piss? It went on for a while. I stood for maybe a full 2 minutes, and he was still going. A few moments later, the sound trickled out. I heard him flush, wash his hands, and open the door. Startled, I acted as if I had just arrived. He eyed me suspiciously, but didn't say anything. It was awkwardly silent for a few seconds. 

"Thanks," he abruptly said. 

"Oh, yeah, you're welcome." 

"Were you... listenin'?" 

This caught me off guard. I felt my face heat up. "N-No! I just walked here!" 

"Uh-huh. Doesn't matter. People've told me they could hear me pissin' from farther than just outside the damn door." He crossed his thick arms. It was probably meant to be intimidating, but the sight of his big arms resting under his heavy pecs was rather arousing. I struggled to find the right words. Maybe it would be best to just admit it? The way he said that made it sound like it was a common occurrence. I mean, who wouldn't be curious? Besides, after he leaves I'd probably never see him again. 

"Well, y-yeah, I was curious about, um. Y'know..." I avoided looking at his crotch like the plague, instead I vaguely gestured to the bathroom. 

"How long I pissed? Already told you I haven't gone since wakin' up," he looked somewhat annoyed. 

"Yeah, sorry," I muttered. I realized how pervy I was being and became embarrassed. I led him back outside and he left after saying bye. I watched his meaty ass as he walked, massive round globes bouncing. I noticed his tight pants and how close they w-... Shit, I did it again. I shook my head and closed the front door. I bent down to pick up the package I received. 

"Man, this box is way too big..." I mumbled to myself.

• Like 25

Part 2. Things get a bit steamy. I have more in the works after this as well. I might go pretty far with it!

(I apologize for any plot holes or the like)

*Ding dong* 

I jerked my head up and turned around. Doorbell? Was it that guy again? Hopelessly optimistic, I eagerly rushed to the door and opened it. There he was. Blessing my vision once again, shirt just as tight. Although, he seemed a little on edge... 

"H-Hey, can I come in again?" He rumbled in a low voice. He was cupping one hand in front of his crotch and the other seemed to be on his ass; he was avoiding my gaze as well, eyes darting wearily to his sides. I put the pieces together: he must have actually burst out of those tight-as-hell pants. And he decided to come back to my house. Amazed at my own cognitive abilities amidst his presence, I hastily opened the door and ushered him inside. He muttered his appreciation and stepped past me. He waited for me to close the door and immediately sighed. Actually, it was more like a frustrated growl, but with some breath in it. I turned back away from the door to face him. 

"Do you want me t..!" 

He had moved his hands away from his crotch. I was stunned by the sight. Two massive, hairy balls like pillows cushioning a long, thick cock. Everything down there was hanging near his knees and swinging slightly. The zipper of his pants was brutally forced apart by his dick, a dark tuft of fur crowning its base. 

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" He glanced at my eyes but then avoided them. "We just got new uniforms, guess they made mine too small..." Just then, his point was further proven as his busty chest busted the top of his shirt. "Shit!" He exclaimed. "Ugh..." 

I decided to speak up. "I'll see if I can find anything upstairs, though, it may not... fit." I eyed his big frame. He nodded in understanding. I raced upstairs, searching for the biggest shirt and pants I owned. Alas, nothing came close to his size. I figured he could... wrap a towel around his waist? I went back downstairs to ask if a towel would be okay. 

"Not sure. I guess I could. But first..." he trailed off, raising an arm up. I guess he forgot about the shirt situation, because it instantly ripped, revealing a densely hairy armpit. "Ah..." he mumbled. Still, he leaned his face in, checking his body odor. I hated that I wanted to check for him. 

"S'it okay if I shower first? I don't like wearing other people's things while I smell all musky. Might happen again later anyway, but I've had people give me looks 'cause I smelled." 

"I don't mind it!" I blurted without thinking. Shit. He eyed me suspiciously. "I-I mean, you can keep the towel, no need to return anything!" He rubbed the back of his thick neck. 

"Wouldn't sit right with me..." he said. I ogled his wide, beefy bicep flexing as he spoke. 

"I understand. I'll show you where the shower is." He followed me upstairs. I made note of the creaks his heavy footsteps made on the stairs. I showed him the bathroom, and he eagerly stepped in. I walked away as he closed the door... but I didn't hear it lock. 

No. Don't be a perv. 

I started to descend the stairs, but I heard his voice call out. 

"Hey! Can I get a towel?!" 

Of course, duh. I got near the door and told him I'd have it soon. I returned shortly after with a clean towel and knocked on the door. To my shock, he just opened the door wide, completely naked. I stood there, staring at his massive, meaty build. Inevitably I focused in on his crotch. 

"Hey, the towel," he sternly stated. I shook my head and handed him the towel. He grinned, almost knowingly, and grabbed the towel, but without giving me a chance to react, he pulled me in as well and shut the door. 

This time he locked it. 

"Aren't very good at hidin' your feelin's, huh? Now that I'm naked with you, I don't have to act all polite. Not your delivery guy anymore." I couldn't speak. I thought my horniness was causing me to hallucinate. How did he switch his disposition so quickly? Was this planned the whole time? He grabbed me roughly and shoved me into the wall. It almost hurt. He huffed warm air, his face close to mine. I wasn't sure if I should be scared or not. Either way, I was turned the hell on. "You wanna take this a little further?" He put his big hands on the wall, one thick arm on either side of my head. I felt small, my body shadowed by his own massive, mountainous one; he even gave off heat, like a star eclispsing the ceiling lights above. Then he leaned in close, smothering me with his pecs, with his lips at my left ear. I felt his heavy exhales, his ticklish whispering, and his heavy cock pressing into my crotch. "'Cause I do," he muttered in his growly, deep voice. I felt his teeth bite gently on my ear and his beard rub my cheek. He pulled back and stared down at my lips with lust. 

"I... y... yes..." I managed to faintly cough up this short statement of consent. Immediately he put a hand behind my head and pounced, kissing my lips so forcefully that my head flew back, thoughtfully cushioned by his big hand. It felt like he was ravaging me with his mouth. I had no chance to breathe as he was furiously shoving his wet tongue around my own. Then he backed out, but I leaned forward, not wanting him to stop. I felt him smile against my mouth. He finally pulled our lips apart, a strand of saliva still connecting us before it splattered to the floor. Now he was ravaging me with his eyes, looking me over slowly. The hand on the back of my head slid down and grabbed my ass. I flinched. 

"What next? Have somethin' in mind?" He teased. I too looked him over, albeit anxiously. He leaned in close once again, as if he was about to kiss me, but he didn't. He squeezed my ass hard, making me moan softly. "I'll let you think in the shower." He picked me up like I was weightless, hands cupping my butt. I instinctively put my legs around his waist and my arms around his thick neck, and he kissed me again as he brought me to the shower. He set me down and turned the water on, looking at me expectantly. I took the hint and stripped, discarding my clothes on the floor. He raised his eyebrows, eyeing me in lust. "Damn, you're cute," he muttered and pulled me into the shower with him; fortunately we just barely fit in. I couldn't take my eyes off his body, the water making his forest of body hair flatten down, revealing each muscular curve. He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall again. I yelped as he grabbed my cock, squeezing it. 

"You've gotta nice dick, I'll make good use of it later," he whispered, his rumbling voice audible over the pounding shower. "For now, help me get clean." He casually turned around, showing off his immensely wide back and the deep ridges of muscle spanning it. His ass was so big and round. I squeezed it, kneading the beefy butt. 

"Alright, damn, start there if you want." For the next 30 minutes, we cleaned each other's bodies, feeling up every inch between us. Although, a lot of it was spent kissing, I admit. Eventually, he turned off the shower and gestured for me to step out. 

Some time passed, and we were both dry. We stood in the bathroom, still naked. No need for clothes, I guess. 

"Well? Get your ass on a bed. Show me the way," he said, holding a hand out to the door. I hesitantly made my way to my bedroom. I wasn't used to walking around naked, even in my own home, but the footsteps behind me strangely put me at ease. I entered my bedroom and sheepishly got onto the bed. I watched him enter and look around. "Nice room. Big bed. Gonna need it," he approached the foot of the bed, leaning over me. "Might have to stay in it for a while. Walkin' won't be easy after I'm done with you." I swallowed hard. My stomach twisted, both nervously and in eager excitement. He got on the bed and the mattress sank down from his weight. I slid down against him, blushing as I tried to slide back. He chuckled and grabbed me gently, moving me back himself. "This thing can hold my weight, right?" I shrugged, which made him chuckle again. 

My mouth felt dry. I reached out to the nightstand and pulled out a drawer. I grabbed a bottle of lube and handed it to him. He took it but dropped it onto the bed. I looked at him confusedly, but he surprised me by grabbing me once more and lifting me into the air. He shifted forward, holding me up and then over him as he lay down on his back near the top of the bed. As I dropped onto his body, I felt his rock-like abs and traced my hand down the thick line of hair from his cleavage to his crotch. I couldn't quite straddle him properly, his thighs were too wide, so I wobbled for a bit. He noticed and moved his legs. He bent them and spread them apart, knees sticking up. 

"Um..." I eyed his massive soft cock, now draped on the bed between my legs. "I don't know if I can take that..." I looked at him in disappointment. To my shock, he grinned. I got an unsettling feeling in my stomach; he wouldn't force me to, right? My heart thumped, and I watched for his next move. 

"Who said I'm fuckin' you?" He tossed me the bottle of lube. "Didn't I tell you I'd put that cute dick of yours to use?" My eyes went wide. He did say that. My entire perspective of the situation changed. I felt a strange affection towards him at that moment. It felt like he really wanted me to enjoy this, even if he was being rough about it. 

"You want me to...?" I hesitantly asked. He put his hands behind his head, biceps bulging, and looked at me. He didn't say anything. "...fuck you?" I finished and he smiled. 

"Want me on my front?" He asked. I took a moment to rub my hands across his chiseled abs as he watched me intently. 

"No, this is fine!" 

He gave me the go-ahead to continue. I nervously shuffled, grabbing his thick calves and attempting to lift them. Noticing my struggle, he raised them himself, placing them on my shoulders. They were heavy, but bearable. I realized his hole was currently obscured by his soft cock, I hesitantly grabbed it, feeling its warmth and thickness. It was hefty, but I pushed it up, letting it lay between his rocky abs. 

Then I leaned forward, needing to move his hanging balls up out of the way. Behind them was his meaty ass, so plush and beefy that I'd need to spread them with both hands to get to his hole. He graciously reached an arm down to hold his balls up, knowing I couldn't do both myself. I grabbed the bottle of lube, lathering my cock and inserting my fingers between his asscheeks, but he stopped me. 

"Just fuck me with that cute dick already." He grunted. No need to tell me twice. I palmed his ass, feeling its softness as I spread it. I pressed my hard dick into his mountainous bottom, feeling him tense and squeeze. I moaned softly, reaching his warm and pinkish hole. Not able to resist any longer, I pressed in, letting him envelop my dick with heat and flesh. It felt amazing, and I started thrusting gently. I looked up at him, wanting to see his face. 

His eyes were lazily aimed down at my crotch. His right arm was still behind his head, bicep mashing into his ear. The other arm remained down at his balls, holding them up, with his tricep flaring to the side. I noticed his cock was draped over his wrist, bouncing with my thrusts, wet precum slicking his forearm. He met my eyes and issued a command. 

"Harder." 

I picked up the pace, feeling him slide up and down my throbbing cock, gripping and squeezing as he flexed his ass. I moaned louder, the pleasure flowing to my crotch quickly. I'm cumming already? So embarrassing... I thought to myself, but I couldn't hold it. I thrusted faster, until my orgasm struck. With a loud grunt, he flexed his ass, the contraction milking my cock until I finally calmed. I hazily pulled out, cum dripping out of his wet hole. 

"You're pretty good at this, felt damn good," he praised. I smiled, relieved that he didn't mind my quick finish. "Now, what's next? Don't mind givin' you the reins a little longer." 

I felt sticky sweat on my body; I was too tired to do much else. "Can I just..." I muttered, and flopped onto his stomach. He gave a surprised chuckle. I felt his voice rumble below me, almost lulling me to sleep. He grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up, then wrapped his big arms around me. His musky warmth enveloped me, fur acting like padding as I rested my head on his appropriately pillow-like pecs. He tilted my head up for one final, deep kiss before letting me rest.

• Like 28

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it, but I still want to post it. A pretty SFW chapter, unfortunately. Sorry! I wanted to clear some things up before moving onto the more NSFW parts. I hope you enjoy regardless.

I woke up to an empty bed, though it still carried his masculine scent. I looked around, confused, until I spotted a piece of paper on the nightstand. 

Thanks for the fun. 

Delivery guy 

I turned the paper over and frowned. No number, no name? 

After some cleanup and a shower, I became aware of a few things. 

1. He took the towel. 

2. He probably used the shower again while I was asleep (and it was now the next day) 

3. I might have caught feelings... 

I know, it sounds stereotypical, but for some reason I think he liked me too. He said before that not just anyone takes an interest in him, and his odd kindness felt genuine. And the way he held me as I slept... I didn't have a way to contact him, though maybe I could call the company he works for? Assuming he didn't get fired for late deliveries after our meeting, of course. I sat in the kitchen downstairs, pondering the situation. My hand twitched, wanting to grab my phone, but something stopped me. If he wanted to stay in contact, he would have left something on that note. I frowned, realizing this may have just been a typical "one-night stand" ordeal. With a sigh, I tried to push him out of my mind and move on with my day, but I just kept drifting back to his furry muscles, rugged face, comforting voice, and, of course, that beautiful ass. More than once I went back to my bed, taking in his lingering aroma, though it soon began to fade. Disheartened, I resigned myself to an early bedtime. I dropped onto the bed, quickly dozing off. 

A few days passed. It felt like my ears had been acutely tuned to anything that sounded like a doorbell or ringing phone. 

I've become a dog, I thought to myself.

I considered ordering another item and hoping he would deliver it, but it seemed like a poorly thought out idea. It probably wouldn't be him, and I couldn't keep spending money! I was pondering possible solutions when my phone went off. As usual, my heart jumped at first, then I sighed and picked it up. It was a friend. She wanted me to meet her for some lunch since we hadn't seen each other in a while.

"He's real, I swear!" 

Virginia scoffed. "Yeah, sure. Some huge perfect guy literally waltzes through your front door and you bang him right then and there? Sounds like a 15 year old's Wattpad story," she teased. That wasn't fair! How could I convince her that I was telling the truth? I grumbled, wracking my brain. 

"He wrote a note while I was asleep! I can show it to you!" 

"Riiight. Good one. Then we can add forgery to your list of crimes," she said while rolling her eyes. "Anyway, we've been waiting a while, did they forget our table?" 

Just then, our attention was drawn to the sound of heavy footsteps approaching us. I could scarcely believe my eyes as I looked up and, once again, was blessed by his presence, though it didn't spark as much joy as the first time. 

"Good afternoon. My name i-... oh..." 

"YOU!" I stood up and yelled, drawing the attention of several annoyed customers. Well, until they saw him. Then they forgot about me. 

"Wait a minute..." Virginia spoke. I glanced at her and saw the cogs spinning in her head as she looked up and down his expansive frame. "Y-You're kidding? You're real?!" 

"Huh?" 

'"You... you asshole!" I pointed at him accusingly. "You fucked m- er... I fucked you and then you left with no way for me to contact you! For the past week you've been the only thing on my mind!" 

"Wh-what? Quiet down now, people are starin'...." He looked around. "I can explain, just uh... c'mere." With one swift motion he grabbed my hand and yanked me out from the booth, pulling me toward an employee-only room. Once inside, I sternly pulled my hand away. For once I wasn't starstruck by his body, though he still bulged obscenely in this uniform too; we had more important issues to address. 

"I'm sorry for leavin' like that... I sort of panicked when I woke up. Realized my boss would fire me if I was deliverin' late again. Didn't even think of puttin' my number on that paper," he frowned. Just as I had thought, he got fired! 

"So why didn't you come back? Every time I heard the doorbell, I thought it was you..." I muttered as my throat started to feel a dull pain like it does when I'm about to tear up. Immediately, he embraced me in his warm, furry arms. He lifted me slightly off the ground, my face pressed against his plushy chest. I took a deep breath of his scent, and it calmed me somewhat. 

He brought his voice down to a whisper. He muttered something that I couldn't hear even though my face was right up to his chest. 

"What?" 

"I forgot where you lived." 

"WHAT?" I recoiled away from his hug. 

He shrugged sheepishly, the motion stretching his shirt at the shoulders. Wow. He really was a big himbo. 

"Don't delivery people track the houses they've been to or something?" 

"Maybe? I don't." 

"Well damn. Then, I have some questions." 

He nodded and crossed his arms. 

"Okay, first: Did... did you like uh... what we did?" I offered cautiously. He gave a big grin. 

"Yeah." Then he leaned in close, and teasingly whispered in my ear. "For a little guy, you fuck pretty hard." He finished with a quick squeeze of my crotch. 

"Oh," My face warmed, dick stirring. He chuckled and backed up. "Uh, n-next question! Why'd you deliver my package by hand? Don't you guys usually place them by the door?" 

"Ah, well. My boss told me to hand deliver them. Somethin' about people orderin' more often after they see me," he shrugged. 

"Yeah, that makes sense." I eyed his colossal arms and dense fur. At least I wouldn't have been alone had I tried ordering again to see him! This did bring up another question, though. "How often do you, uh, sleep with customers?" 

"You were the first." 

"Really? Wow." 

"Haven't seen a guy as cute as you in a while," he smiled. 

"Th-Thank you... so why'd your boss fire you if you're so... good for business?" 

He sighed. "Honestly, I've delivered late more than a few times. Guess he couldn't put up with it anymore. Got a job here pretty fast, though. Guy who hired me kept starin' at my tits and gave me the job right after, ha." 

"I see. I don't blame him..." I said, staring at his pecs. He bounced them, jolting me to attention. "Ah! Right... next question. Why did you write, "Delivery guy" on that note and not your actual name? What even is your name?" 

He put on a serious visage. "Figured I should introduce myself in person, not through a note. Might as well do it now. My na-" 

"HEY!" Virginia yelled from behind the door, causing me to jump. "Get your asses outta there!" 

He grinned with amusement and wrapped his burly arms around my waist, pulling me close. Without a word, he placed a sweet smooch on my lips, then rubbed his rough beard against my cheek affectionately. I was startled by the door swinging open. 

"I swear, I'll-... oh my," Virginia cut herself off. "Sorry for interrupting!" She smiled kindly at the guy. 

Then she glared at me with venom. "Get your ass back at the table! I ordered for you. Deal with it." 

I rolled my eyes. I loved Virginia, but she definitely had a temper... though this time I couldn't blame her. "Yeah, yeah..." I mumbled. I gave one last squeeze to the big guy and exited the room. Once at the table, I noticed he stayed back in there for a few minutes before lumbering out. He smiled sheepishly at me and got back to his job. Virginia and I were chatting while eating, mostly her interrogating my odd relationship with the "big bear waiter guy." I explained everything that happened and assured her I was being careful and cautious. 

"So... he bottomed?" She stole a glance at the big man while he served a nearby table. "Never would have thought." 

"Well, not like we had much of a choice. He definitely would have caused some internal bleeding," I blushed as he walked by our table and I only stared at the big bulge in his tight khakis. Virginia must have looked too, as she went wide-eyed. 

"Damn, that's big. I kinda wanna see it! Got any pics?" She teased, reaching for my phone on the table. 

"No!" I laughed and slapped her hand away. "I don't know if he'd like me sharing!" 

"So you do have pics!" She dramatically rubbed her hands. 

"No! But if I did, I wouldn't show you!" 

"Show her what?" The deep voice came from behind me. The guy stopped next to our table, a look of curiosity on his face. He absentmindedly gave my shoulder a rub after he spoke. 

"Uh... n-nothing!" I stammered. I shot Virginia a cold look, but it was too late. 

She grinned maliciously and turned to him. "I asked if he took any pictures of your dick." 

"Wh-Wha...?" He looked astounded as he looked to me. "Did you..?" 

"No, damn it!" I was almost fuming, Virginia's smug face acting as fuel. I pointed a stern finger at her, about to cuss her out when I noticed something. The guy's bulge was shoved over the table, slumped heavily. He was oblivious, thick pecs blocking his vision of it. Virginia noticed, shooting me a dumb grin. 

"Well, we're done with our food. Got the check for us?" We paid for our meals, but I hesitated as Virginia walked to the exit, still needing to talk to him. Luckily, I felt a large hand take mine from behind me. 

"Wait. Still didn't get your number." The guy waited patiently as I entered my number into his phone. I found it amusing how carefully he had to handle the relatively small device. "Thanks. I'll call you later, uh...?" 

"Ray." 

"Ray," he spoke softly. "I'm Griff."

End of Part 3. I wasn't sure what names to give them, so I just put some down at the end. Suggestions would be appreciated. I might go back and edit them if I decide on something else.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Liked it a lot!   GenericExcuse, I think you conveyed perfectly to the reader the feelings that Ray and Griff (?) have for each another.   Virginia adds some humor.  And it's very sexy.  Would love, if it fits to your style, some muscle worshiping/muscle domination.

Looking forward to part 4!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Liked it a lot!   GenericExcuse, I think you conveyed perfectly to the reader the feelings that Ray and Griff (?) have for each another.   Virginia adds some humor.  And it's very sexy.  Would love, if it fits to your style, some muscle worshiping/muscle domination.

Looking forward to part 4!

Thank you!

Don't worry, I know what the people want. I'll have some of that soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1