Training Partners

GenericExcuse

Roger stepped up to his locker and took off his tank. He felt sweat trickle down his carved muscles as he opened his locker and began to change. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a shorter, smaller man watching him closely. He decided to ignore him and continue changing. After he finished, he closed his locker, and turned around to see the small man standing before him. Roger let out a sigh. 

"Can I help you, dude?" Roger asked. The man blinked in surprise and responded. 

"I-I'm sorry, I was just wondering if you could help me work out. You're the biggest guy around here." 

"That's true. What makes you think I'll help you? And for free?" Roger grunted. 

"Oh, no! I can pay you," he quickly recovered. 

"Hmph. You're pretty scrawny, but I'm not against helping little guys out. What's your name?" Roger asked. 

"Jake, sir," he spoke faintly. As soon as he said 'sir', something in Roger clicked. He liked it. It made him feel powerful. 

"'Sir', huh? Call me that again." 

"Sir?" 

"Louder," he ordered. 

"Sir!" Jake shouted and stood up straight, then relaxed again with an uneasy smile. Roger smirked and gave Jake a pat on the shoulder with his big hands. Jake marveled at the thick arm and the beefy muscle on it, but Roger didn't pick up any jealousy, only admiration. 

"Yeah, I'll train you. In fact, no need to pay me. I have a feeling we can come to an agreement." 

A few days later, Roger met Jake in the gym. It was time for their first training session, and Jake seemed intimidated. 

"You'll be fine, dude. Just do what I say." 

"Y-Yes, sir," Jake whimpered out. 

"Good. First, follow me to the locker room," Roger spoke while starting his walk to the lockers. Jake quickly followed behind. He was given an opportunity to stare at Roger's wide, rippling back, but also the massive, bouncing ass below it. Jake was almost hypnotized by the rhythmic jiggling of the expansive, plush cheeks Roger carried behind him like cargo. Only his wide, tree-like thighs could carry something of that volume. He was snapped out of his trance by Roger's gruff voice calling him. 

"Hey, you can start by putting my clothes away after I change," Roger said without turning around. 

"Oh? Uh, sure, I guess." 

Jake was ready to do pretty much anything for the behemoth of a man. Roger abruptly halted, causing Jake to collide with his towering stature. Fortunately for him, he was cushioned by Roger's bulging ass cheeks. 

"'Yes, sir'. Say it," Roger said without turning around, only shifting his head halfway in slight annoyance. Jake was surprised by the sudden expectation and attitude. 

"Y-Yes, sir!" Roger nodded and they continued walking. A few seconds later they arrived at the lockers. Roger approached his locker and retrieved his gym clothes from his bag. He quickly shed his clothes, revealing a densely muscled body, with dark hair covering his boulder chest and trailing down his rocky abs to his crotch. There, Jake became privy to Roger's gifted bulge: the big, thick, filled pouch of a jockstrap. He stared wide-eyed at the gently swinging package, even stuffed in a jock it reached halfway down his furry thighs. Roger dug through his bag, suddenly realizing Jake's staring. 

"The fuck are you staring at? Did I say that was part of the deal?" Roger growled in irritation. He referred, of course, to the deal they made prior to their arrival. It was simple. Jake was to do whatever Roger told him to, immediately and without question or hesitation, and in return, Roger would train him. Jake hesitated to agree, since his side seemed a tad extreme, but he had ultimately decided that someone who had an aura of authority, like Roger, deserved it. He would be happy to do whatever this idol of a man told him to do. 

"S-Sorry, sir!" Jake yelped and turned to his own locker. He hastily changed, putting on a t-shirt and shorts. Roger put on his sleeveless shirt and shorts, showing off his hairy, mountain-like shoulders, hill-like traps grazing his ears. He noticed Jake trying not to stare and shook his head. 

"C'mere, runt," Roger commanded. Jake hurriedly approached, looking up into Roger's looming pecs. "Strip." 

Jake looked confused, but Roger made himself clear. "Now..." he growled. Jake blinked and quickly took off his clothes, his underwear being the only garment left. "All of it." Jake gulped, looking at Roger's masculine face; he emanated authority and dominance. Jake pushed down his underwear, revealing a relatively small, cute dick. Roger almost smirked at it. 

"Good. You'll be naked while we're working out." 

Jake went wide-eyed. "Wh-What? But..." he almost whimpered, face flushing. Roger grabbed him roughly, pushing him against the wall and lifting his feet off the floor. 

"What was that?" Roger grumbled. Jake immediately felt powerless and submissive, as if following Roger's orders was all he was made for. He 'yes sir'-ed. causing Roger to drop him. Roger turned and walked out, with Jake quickly following, hands over his crotch. Roger made his way to his usual benchpress, which was luckily not taken. He promptly added several large weights, haphazardly sliding them on. Jake nervously looked around, noticing some people glancing at him with strange looks. Jake tried to hide behind Roger, but Roger grabbed him again and put him in direct view of the rest of the gym. Jake felt his stomach twist. Roger leaned onto the bench, his rippling back supporting him. Immediately, Jake became enthralled by the sight. Roger effortlessly lifted the weight, arms pumping and blowing up with muscle. Jake eyed the wide rings of weights on the thick bar, counting a total of at least 800 pounds. Roger grunted softly, his chest expanding with muscle and breath. 

Jake was pulled from his trance by an employee tapping his shoulder. "Um, hello? Nudity isn't allowed in this gym, it's a public space. I'm going to have to ask you to put on clothing or leave." Jake watched his stern face, then stuttered out a pathetic response. Luckily, Roger noticed. 

"Hey," he called to the employee, who looked at him in surprise. "Fuck off." The employee was taken aback at first, but as he noticed the sheer size of Roger, as well as his angered face, he backed off, clearly intimidated. "U-Uh, right... sorry..." he turned and rushed back to the front of the gym. While Roger was turned, he noticed Jake's hands covering his crotch. 

"Move your hands off," Roger ordered. Jake obliged quickly, giving nervous glances around while his hands fidgeted restlessly at his sides. "Now turn to the rest of the gym." Jake gulped, but did so. He stood staring straight ahead at a far wall, feeling a few eyes on his crotch. Roger smirked, seeing Jake's cute butt. He lay back and continued his workout. Some time later, Jake was sitting on a bench, wearing shorts, which Roger had graciously allowed after hearing Jake's constant nervous whimpers. Roger had just about finished, and he called for Jake to follow him to the locker room. Jake realized early on that Roger had no intention of actually training Jake, at least today. He didn't mind, though, since staring at Roger's big, sweaty body for a few hours was more than worth it. 

Roger approached his locker and started removing his shirt, pulling the soaked fabric off with a huff. He raised a titanic arm, leaning into his hairy pit to evaluate his cleanliness. 

As expected, he was very musky. 

He turned to Jake, looking down at him over massive pecs. "I'm sweaty as hell. C'mere and clean me up," he gestured to Jake while lifting an arm and sitting on a bench. It groaned under the immense weight, his pillow-like ass spilling over the edge. 

"Y-Yes, sir," Jake said, moving to grab a towel, but Roger grabbed his shoulder to stop him, then pulled him in by his neck. Jake let out a weak yelp before his face was shoved into Roger's densely hairy pit. Roger used his meaty hand to hold Jake by the back of his head and keep him in place. Jake grunted, inhaling the sweat and musk of the cavernous pit. He tried to cough, the scent was intense yet intoxicating to him. He vaguely heard Roger's next command. 

"Lick it clean, runt." 

Jake whined and began licking the sweat up, his face tickled by the forest of hair. At this point, Roger let go of his head, but Jake continued anyway. The hand on his head shifted down to his back, then on his ass, squeezing slightly. Jake was completely devoted to his task, reaching his arms around to hug Roger's wall-like lat and slowly grinding his stiff bulge against Roger's hip. He licked with fervor, slathering and slobbering. Roger was pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm. 

"Okay, that's enough," he pulled Jake away, to his disappointment, though it was only temporary as Roger guided him to his other side. Jake hungrily sat, finishing the job. After a few minutes, Roger heard muffled moaning from Jake. He pulled him back, and saw that his eyes were relaxed and he was panting heavily, arms still wrapped around Roger. One look at his soaked crotch told him everything he needed to know. Secretly pleased, Roger kept his intimidation up. 

"Did you just fucking cum?" Roger growled.  Jake immediately snapped out of his trance. 

"Wh-...? I-I didn't mean to, I'm s-sorr-" 

"Fucking hell," Roger sighed. "Take a shower." Jake got up and sheepishly tugged off his pants. His cum-covered cock was soft now. He made his way to the showers. 

Jake entered the shower area, turning the knob and feeling the water pour on him. It was cold at first, but quickly warmed to a comfortable temperature, so he turned the knob back so the water would stay cold. He looked down at his cock, washing the cum off. Then he washed his mouth of any lingering sweat he lapped up. He cleaned his body, but froze when he felt and heard heavy thuds coming closer. He gasped as Roger stood behind him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him. Jake looked up at the beast of a man, his face partially obscured by his massive set of hairy pecs. 

"What's taking so long? You're a scrawny fucker," Roger rumbled. He saw Jake half covered in soap. He reached a big hand out and rinsed some soap off of his thin shoulder. "Wash all that shit off." Jake quickly did so. "Good. Now..." Roger said while turning around, "Since I'm already here, you can get my ass next. It's sweaty as hell." Jake stared at the massive, juicy butt bouncing before him, wet and hairy, and he almost collapsed. Slightly nervous, he began to knead the ass. He gasped as he felt how soft and round it was. He squeezed, hands now surrounded by the meaty butt. 

"The hell? I said wash, not fondle." Jake gulped and began to wash Roger's backside as best he could while distracted. A few minutes later, the two dried off in the locker room. "We're going to my place, runt," Roger asserted. Jake nodded timidly. He followed the larger man to his truck. Roger's weight caused it to tilt and dip as he entered. Jake scrambled into the passenger seat, realizing that the truck smelled like Roger. It was a strong, masculine scent that Jake loved. He sagged lazily in the seat as the two drove off.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1