The Secret Snuffers Society

Halo3gus

Hi everyone, this is my very first attemp to post a story here, i´m not an English native speaker so please be patient with my grammar, I worte this with inspiration from a friend, Freakoman2  who helped me to envision this story. 

Hope you enjoy ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________
It was a rainy day, for Ryan it was one of those strange days where he got called to a job interview,  He wasn’t getting any interviews lately, he got fired from his last job because he got on a fight with another smaller coworker and the fight got very wrong.

See, Ryan took  karate classes where he got so violent that his sensei kicked him out because he was too scared to train a sadistic killer, but he kept practicing on his own, that also helped him to get a fairly nice body and it showed. This day, he was a little big for his suit his muscles bulged just a little and Ryan loved it.

Ryan looked at the mirror “damn, you look good” he said to himself.  However, no matter how good he looked, he couldn’t land any job since that “incident”, he remember the old days when he was working in a fairly good job managing a small team on a factory, it was a somewhat good paying job, at least he could pay his rent, his juice and protein and some old karate books where he learn some rudimentary but effective techniques, not from refutation but from the brute strength given by his  dense body, he usually picked fights at bars where he always won the fight and some money he stole from his defeated “victims” he was thrilled by that, he loved to hurt people and aside of the bar fights, he always got a low profile on his for until that day.
 Ryan’s happy life went crashing down the day he got on a fight with a coworker, that day was his “juice day” and the steroids made Ryan enter on a road rage, they yelled and each other for a small issue but Ryan wasn’t in the mood to take any shit and after a punch and a heavy kick he broke his coworker’s knee, he kind enjoyed the moment, but he got fired on the spot. Fortunately, his coworker was too afraid to sue Ryan to demand compensation. Unfortunately for Ryan, the word of mouth went wild and other similar business heard from Ryan violent tendencies and no-one wanted to hire him later, other businesses heard from this too and no-one wanted anything to do with Ryan. He tried to find more job opportunities, but still no luck, not even an interview and the money was getting scarce, last month he didn’t got any calls and the protein and juice sucked up all what was left from his savings, his landlord went to collect the rent and at that time Ryan got a little desperate he knew he need to find money; added to this, His violent rages sent all his old friends away and nobody in the gym wanted to get near to him because they were too scared from his grunting and fighting over the weights. His rage was worsening by the day and he was heavily considering opening an only fans account, even with the juice he wasn’t that big but he was fairly ripped and thought that if he would be forced to use that method,  he would lose all the  dignity he was left.

Ryan was getting somewhat desperate, his protein was almost gone and the steroids ran out, Ryan knew he needed to land the job, but this interview was different, it was strange, more of that, it was  the weirdest call he got. Then he picked up the phone he heard a somewhat formal but strange voice, after some normal calls the voice just said “the offer is to work for SSS, a private club or society you may say”. Ryan hear silently, he didn’t knew of any SSS or any other club or similar enterprise, but he was desperate, then the voice said “your pay can  reach up to $4000 and if the work is outstanding, it ca get even more bonuses”, that got Ryan thrilled. “What is exactly the work you need to be done?” Ryan asked, the voice said “hmm, I can’t tell you the details, but I’m quite sure a man with your body type can easily do it”. Ryan was puzzled, he knew that the next question could blow his chances, but he felt something different. “What do you mean with my body type can help?” “Has I told you, I can’t explain you the details but your fighting knowledge can easily be used here”. Ryan looked at the mirror, he was big, but ripped, now  he was huge and ripped. He was bigger than the average karate fighter, but he couldn’t say that he was the typical  bodybuilder type “Are you some  kind of fighting sports  federation?” Ryan asked, “It can be described more of a wrestling or MMA type club, but I insist, I can’t tell you the details, they will only be shared with you in the personal interview” the voice responded. “If you keep insisting on knowing the details, we will assume that you’re not interested and we will call other candidates”. Ryan felt offended, how he dared to speak to him like that, but he contained, it was a good offer. “Ok, I want to participate” “Good, ill send you the contact details and address, one of our workers will find you and take you to the interview place”, the voice answered, “Do you need some documentation from me?” Ryan asked, “No” the voice said plainly, “we already know all we need to know from you…or will” then hang out.

The next days Ryan was puzzled, the call was weird, very weird, but he got the feeling that he could land the job, that he got a very high opportunity, they seemed to search for some kind of fighters and he was a fighter, not the best, but a fairly good one, and the pay was good.  Ryan felt curious, what kind of fighting federation would be? He counted the days until the date came.

Ryan went out of his apartment, he felt that somewhat, that day his life would change, he went to the address, but strange thought, the address went on a small card send in a red envelope with the SSS symbol. The card has a message written on it, “please bring the envelope with you so we can recognize you, you decide the outfit you want to know us”. Ryan decided the old classic way and went out, walked to the bus station and after an hour or two, he got to an apart place of the city where some warehouses stood.  Ryan looked for the place, he walked on some lonely  alleys, Ryan wasn’t scared he knew that even with some armed burglars he could get any robber a run for his money, but then he looked at some of the warehouses guards, they where very fit…some huge, they barely entered their uniforms and they looked at Ryan and his red envelope. Once they saw the envelope they just looked other way. Ryan didn’t care but felt somewhat relieved “at least is not desert” Ryan thought.

After some long minutes Ryan arrived, there was this small warehouse that looked more like a small industrial office on a warehouse “this is quite strange” Ryan considered at the time he rang the bell.  The door opened and Ryan looked at the man receiving him.

The man was of average height, middle age, he was wearing a sleeves gray top with the superman logo, black shorts and converse type shoes. Ryan looked at this man that was shorter than him but this man was HUGE, he commanded some strange kind of respect, or awesomeness Ryan tought. “Hi” Ryan said trying to look tough, “hello” the man answered, his voice was deep, “I’m here for an interview” Ryan said while showing the address and the red envelope. “Oh”, the man said taking the card and the envelope and throwing them into a paper shredder that was near him, “please follow me”.  And walked away

The man was huge, commanding, he wasn’t that tall, the guard outside seemed somewhat taller, but this man was very different, he barely fitted on his top, he had that striking latino face, very masculine, so masculine that Ryan felt attracted even if he wasn’t gay but felt somewhat attracted to this man, but Ryan couldn’t define  what made him so…confused. The man  was powerful, Ryan instinctively felt, The man was using some corrective glasses that only helped to make his gaze look more secure. Ryan concentrated on not getting an erection but this man’s presence was very striking, Ryan felt a myriad of emotions, awe, nervousness, even respect and…fear.

Ryan could not fathom the range of emotions he felt, the man opened a door and entered the basement by a stairs, then they entered an elevator where they went down 4 or 5 floors below where there where no workers, Ryan didn’t thought it was strange, weirdly enough, Ryan was more puzzled by the sensations this man was provoking to him. Ryan looked at the very formed legs the man had, they were strong, hairy, almost hypermasculine, as the rest of his body, Ryan felt that this man could be serious business, those pecs seemed very strong and for a minute Ryan thought that is the man breathed heavily that shirt could explode on him. He felt even weirder by these thoughts.
After some walking they reached a small waiting room and the man looking at Ryan said “we will wait here, take a seat”. Ryan felt ordered to sit and while looking at the man he sat on the table. He felt ordered, but the man presence was so obliging that he didn’t even hinted something, he just sat. “He is shorter Thant me and he is ORDERING me?” Ryan tought, the man suddenly smirked and Ryan felt he needed to do something.

“Excuse me, what’s your name?” Ryan Said, “They always call me Wolf” the man said  while smirking and with a very confident gaze. “Wolf?” Ryan asked  Wold looked at Ryan and Ryan perceived that Wolf was so self-confident that he could almost wanting too hate him, but at the same time Wolf was so….fearsome that Ryan decide to go to on a polite way “So, in this place you can use that kind of clothes?” Wolf smiled “On the card we said that you could use any outfit you wanted, I almost always use this so I can show of my guns, sometime I use less clothes” Wolf smirked and flexed;  Ryan looked at the most biggest biceps he could see, biggest in his own way. Ryan had a big biceps on his thinking, he maybe could have seen some bodybuilders with bigger biceps, but Wolf looked more powerful, his left arm was tattooed and Ryan somewhat wondered how could be possible that all those muscle didn’t rejected the tattoo needle, also,  Ryan felt that if Wolf wanted to hurt anyone that could be some serious business, specially for the receiving end, but he was here for a job interview and he needed to concentrate on the interview he was going to present, Wolf relaxed and stood still for a few minutes more.

The office door opened and an very average man looked outside, looked at Ryan an smiled, “please enter” he said in the strange voice Ryan recognized from the phone, Ryan felt more confident since he could keep his cool with this average man. He thought that if Wolf would be the interviewer, the interview would to last much, but against an average looking man, the thing could be different.

The interviewer sat on his desk, the office was big, but the concrete walls made the office look claustrophobic,  adding to the underground location of the office, the almost non existant employees  and Wolf outside the office made Ryan felt he was entering a different world. The thoughts stopped when Wolf entered the office an stood at the side of the door smirking, the interviewer looked at him, Wolf bounced his pecs and smiled, the interviewer smiled back.

“Hello Mr Ryan” the interviewer said while looking at Ryan, “thanks for coming, you have chosen a very classic outfit for this interview” Ryan couldn’t avoid thinking that the interviewer was almost making fun of his outfit but kept cool, Wolf smiled and flexed a bicep, the kissed it, the interviewer looked at Wolf and didn’t said nothing but Ryan felt that Wolf was somewhat trying to show ho was the best on the room. Ryan flexed his pecs that strained a little his shirt. The interviewer smiled. Ryan felt a little uncomfortable “the pay is good, I can endure these weirdos” Ryan thought to himself.

“Well Mr Ryan, I hope you don’t mind that Wolf is here with me, we at SSS have a very special type of business and clients, and sometime we need to take care of some….business” the interviewer said while looking at Ryan eyes and then to Wolf and the to Ryan.  “If things get dangerous or unsatisfactory, that is when Wolf enters, so we hope that we don’t need to restore to that” The interviewer said in calm voice, Wolf smiled, Ryan saw Wolf face, he wasn’t just smiling, he was grinning, his face was looking like he was enjoying a very special type of candy but aside of the sheer size of Wolf, he didn’t had a gun, so Ryan thought what kind of resource he would need. He decided to focus in the interview, but Wolf presence on the room wasn’t helping Ryan to reach that goal.

“So Mr Ryan, tele about yourself” The interviewer asked, Ryan took a breath and answered with some polite answers, trying to dodge his firing and trying to focus on his strengths, Ryan tought the interviewer was more focused on his body Than on his answers but just after he where on say something about that the Interviewer said “Tell me about your firing incident”.

Ryan was surprised, “How to you know that?” The interviewer smiled and said “I told you that we are SSS, SSS stands for the Secret Snuffers Society, Ryan almost caught but the interviewer was not giving any signs that he was making a joke. “At SSS we participate in many venues where that are almost no competition, you already saw the warehouses out there, they are ours, we store some special type of merchandise for some very special clients, not drugs, not cartels if you ask, we have our moral code, but some clients need some special place with a very special kind of security, we provide them that and get our share, we also participate on some underground sports clubs, you may have noticed that we are just on an underground place. This place is so secret that we can’t allow ourselves to tell anyone where we are, so we take special measures so we aren’t found”. Ryan felt dizzy by what he was hearing.

“So, why are you interviewing me?” Ryan asked feeling somewhat nervous. “Well Mr Ryan, we found you on some word of mouth near your former workplace, we hear that you trained martial arts, and also that you’re someone of “gym freak”… Wolf smirked almost contemptuously, Ryan felt irritated. The interviewer continued, “As you saw out there, we need special people, the people have been specially picked, trained and nurtured, they are the best of the best guards that don’t hesitate to follow their orders, they are almost invincible and has a 100% success rate” We haven’t had anything stolen and our clients blindly trust us because they know we are the very best”.  Ryan mediated on the answer but thew interviewer continued. “The warehouses need treasures so well guarded that even the guards don’t know what they are hiding, we only ask that they don´t send us drugs or nothing overtly illegal since that would attract attention to us, and if that happens we close the contract and punish the people stupid enough to try to fools us” The interviewer said “At SSS we take our business very seriously, but that is not our only business source”.  “We also take in some very special military operations, some government and military officials pay us to make some covert ops and since we don’t use weapons of any type, we never get caught, we even do some operations on our own has a special public service if we feel to” Wolf smiled, bounced his pecs and caressed them while smirking, Ryan felt even more irritated and opened his mouth to say something but decided not to and looked at the interviewer who said:

“Our most profitable business is the fights” Ryan opened his eyes wide, “the fights are held here, in this place, from here, we steam them over the world in the dark web, but our gladiators are more special than the guard out there, we look for very violent people and train them, we provide them with money, steroids and the best training they can, we make them the best warriors you can find, they fight here, in this place, there are no rules, no hold barred, once you enter the fight, you use keep fighting until you surrender, or not”. Wolf smirked and flexed his biceps, “what this MF is just thinking” Ryan felt rage, he felt that he was about to explode but didn’t wanted to blow up is chances of nailing the interview, the free steroids and trainmen would be a very good bonus to a hefty paycheck, but he was puzzled by the cryptic way that thew interviewer was saying things.  

“So, you train all your ‘warriors’? Can you elaborate?” Ryan asked, “See” the interviewer said while getting up his chair and going at Wolf’s side, “We train the very best” The interviews touched Wolf biceps and Wolf flexed, the passed his hand on Wolf pecs and Wolf bounced them, that pleased the interviewer. “We train our warriors so they can take care of the warehouses without fail, take our military operations and the fights, Wolf here is our very best specimen and my overall favorite, he takes care of me and I provide them the very thing he need to stay powerful”, you can be one of us too, you’re violent, you have a nice body and a strike of violent behaviour” The interviewer spoke softly, just like he was making a sales pith to convince somebody to buy something.  The interviewer went to his desk and in a very calm voice said  “we are offering to participate on this, if you accept, you’ll be trained for the warehouses, then you can ascend to the military operations and then to the fights, every step you’ll earn more and I might say, someone with your kind of violent behavior would be very pleased, tell me would you accept”?

Ryan felt sick, we always felt superior, even all alpha male, but he never killed someone, one or two bones broken, but not enough to kill,  Ryan looked at Wold who was contemptuously smiling and bouncy his pecs like he was expecting something and felt rage, then gazed at the interviewer and said, “go to hell, I’m out”.

The interviewer when silent, almost sad, he crossed his fingers and meditated for some time, at the same time. Ryan saw how Wolf got out of the office and entered again at the next minute, Ryan expected a weapon but the only difference was that Wolf didn’t had any shoes (would he be preparing to fight barehanded?). The interviewer then said “it´s your last decision?” “Yes, your weirdos, I’m not accepting and even if I have to fight to get out from here, I’ll leave” Ryan said

The interviewer looked at Wolf who was somewhat thrilled by the answer, then looked at Ryan, after a pause he said “then I’m afraid that you are rejected by SSS, unfortunately, we take our business very seriously and has or name stands, the secret is our most valued principle…Wolf, please take care from, now on”.

Ryan expected a fight, took his blazer and tie off has fast has he could,  but Wolf simply walked next to him, with a somewhat serious face, extended his right hand has a shake hand and said “sorry pal, we could be friends, sorry for the light teasing, and thanks for participating, I’ll lead you out…” Ryan was puzzled, did this meant that he never was in real danger?,   was this a joke taken too far? Ryan sighed and took Wolf’s hand, he tried to shake but Wolf arm didn’t even flinched.  Wolf smiled, “bye buddy” then Wolf added pressure to Ryan’s hand, crushing almost instantly, Ryan yelled and tried to pull away his hand, but Wolf kept grinding the hand, while smiling in a very frightening way.

The interviewer was just looking at the spectacle “As you see, the Secret is our most valued treasure”, Wolf smiled, Ryan’s hand is now a blood and mush jelly, the tips ion the fingers fall from the ironclad  hand shake that Wolf is applying unrelentlesly.  Ryan squirms in pain but wolf just uses his other hand to grab Ryan forearm and crushes is like a twig, Ryan yells and Wlf smiles devilishly while enjoying the pain he is inflicting,  Wolf releases Ryan who grabs his crushed forearms and looks in horror at his fingers “what are you doing?” Ryan yells but Wolf, still smirking grabs with his right hand Ryan’s arm at the biceps level and crushes it like it was nothing.  “Oops” Wolf says “I never know how strong I’m becoming”.  Ryan looks in fear, he can’t believe this mass of muscle is shorter than him but has such destructive force.  Elf smiles and bounces his pecs while looking at the Interviewer, then Flexes his biceps and kisses them, he shakes the blood of his hands and looks at Ryan.

Ryans is trying to reach the door to scape, but the pain is too much to concentrate and wolf is very fast. Wolf grabs Ryan from the remains of the broken limb and drags Ryan to the center of the office, puts his Hans on the shoulder, Wolf thinks that it would be so easy to rip the arm off the body, but that would make the killing so easy, so unpleasant so he just put his hand on the shoulder and crushes it. Ryan yells in agony and falls to the floor whipping in pain.

“It’s so easy to inflict pain” Wolf said, “You really tought that with that ‘violence’ you could have any chance against a 100% natural force of nature like me?” Wolf says “See my right arm” Wolf says while flexing his biceps on front of Ryans face, “now lets look at yours… ooops you have none..literally” Wolf licks at his biceps and grinds devilishly at the interviewer “your enjoying” The interviewer calmly nods. Wolf looks again at his prey, lifts him up “get up your wimp” Wolf says, Ryan hits Wolf in the face but the only effect that he manages to do is to tear off the glasses from his face. “Bad move” Wolf says while grabbing Ryan from the throat “crushing you would be so damn easy” even has Wolf is shorter that Ryan, Wolf manages to lift him, Ryans legs are flailing on all directions and some of his kicks land on Wolf’s torso , but is no use he loses his shoes on the useless intent to hurt Wolf.  Wolf laughs maniacally and flexes his other arm. Ryan tries to hit Wolf lifting arm but the muscles are too hard, his fingers try to scratch but the iron skin to Wolf ant take even the slightest  bruise. Wolf enjoys the strength difference, lifts Ryan with only one hand and then opens his hand, Ryans fall to the floor and cries on in pain.

Wolf just stands over Ryan, Ryan tries to get up but Wolf puts one feet on Ryans feet, Ryan looks at Wolf’s  face and sees the sadistic smile of someone that does to care of the pain and suffering he can cause because of his unfathomable strength.  Wolf flexes his quadriceps  that form an oak tree of strength and pure muscle power and crushes Ryans feet like the feet where made of cardboard, Ryan cries in pain while Wolf just twist his feet sadistically to feel the bone crushing and the skin tearing.

Once the feet are no more, Wolf lifts his victim from the other feet with his right hand and the biceps swells has Wolf lifts Ryan has we where just a small gym weight.  Wolf flexes his other biceps in a victory pose, but Wolf has no finished yet, he knows he can inflict more pain and feels that Ryan still tries to hit his legs desperately, in a van effort to release himself and try to scape not realizing or negating the fact that he don’t have one feet.

Wolf enjoys his muscles, and releases Ryan, Wolf flexes his muscles, his biceps, his pecs, Wolf ecstatically feels the hardness of his muscles and sometime he glances to the interviewer who is clearly enjoys the expectable but doesn´t says a thing  not wanting to interrupt this clearly sacred moment, he would not risk to enrage Wolf who looks pleased at the silent admiration he is receiving. Wolf is visibly excited, he just pass a finger on his lower abdomen and looks at Ryan who is squirming to the door. Wolf just smirks at the futileness of Ryan scape try and then he kicks Ryan in the abdomen trowing him to the center of the office and Ryan falls over his abdomen “We are not finished yet” He simply says while feeling his flexed quads.  Ryan tries to squirm again.

Wolf slowly walks next to Ryan “remains”, enjoys the moment, feeling every inch of his ripping pectorals and every muscle that is wanting more crushing, more rising, more pain.. Wolf turns over Ryans body so Wolf can see Ryan face to face, Ryan face is writing in pain and fear, Wolf kneels down over Ryan so he can see Ryan eyes next to his eyes, Wolf smiles devilishly thinking what to do.  Wolf Lift his left Arm, flexes his biceps, form a fist and the brings the fist down over Ryans legs crackling the bone and crunching the leg. Wolf thinks that the feeling is similar to the cracking a chicken tight or even a chicken wing, he is so strong that he doesn’t sees any difference. Wolf admires his triceps while Ryan yells on the top of his lungs “please kill me”  Wolf smiles, ”not yet, I’m not done yet crushing you weakling, I still has a lot of muscles to work and you have many bones to break”.  Wolf then goes for the other leg,  Wolf thinks slowly, feeling slowly the center of the quadriceps, Wolf longs form some blood gushing so he then claws his hand and rips a chunk of Ryan intact quadriceps, Ryan yells  and Wolf gets more and more excited, visibly excited.  Wolf felled that he cannot hold back anymore.

Wolf reaches the bone, feels it with his hand he just squeeze a little, just to feel but not to break,  Wolf looks Ryan at his eyes, Ryan returns the looks and says “no, no ,no please, no” Wolf laughs maniacally, almost histerycally nods heavily and says “YEEEEEES!”  Then Wolfs squeeze the leg and pulls apart ripping the leg from the knee down, blood begins to gush even more and Wolf feels that he barely can hold himself.

Wolf wants more, more pain, more blood, more cracks and more suffering, Wolf feels his body flexing and bounding pecs and all his muscles, Wolf gets the pleasure from his own body that no other living being can give him unless they gruesomely die, Wolf wants more, Wolf the rips all Ryans body until he is naked, the Wolf take the tie and maces a homemade tourniquet to stop the bleeding, Wolf thinks, is not the most clean way to stop bleeding but I really don’t think hell ever feel any infection.

Wolf ten centers on Ryans torso, is to weak, to small,  so unworthy, Wolf is too superior, too strong, Wolf then thinks that this unworthy being needs to disappear from earth, the he lifts Ryan from the “good” arm and then hugs him,  Wolf stands up, wolfs looks ad the strength difference between his torso and Ryans and decides that this pitiful torso will be crushed, so he begin to squeeze, slowly, very slowly, Ryan gets up, he still tries to fight, he tries even to pinch Wolf’s eyes but wolf is too strong, Wolf feels that even his eyelids muscles are stronger that Ryan at top condition, Wolf keeps crushing, very slowly until Wolf feels the first rib cracking, then other begin to crack and flex…

But Ryan tried to fight, Wolf is an alfa, Wolf is THE Alfa male, he can’t tolerate any rebellion, Wolf decides to end any fighting spirit that Ryan still has, while holding the torso with one arm he grabs Ryan left arm and while looking at Ryan face Wolf says almost tenderly, “you shouldn’t have opposed me” then with a quick pull, Ryan rips off the only arm left on Ryans body, the blood gushes every where, Ryans laughs. Wolf laughs hysterically feeling his uttermost strong but he hasn’t released Ryans torso yet, he is excited about what will happen next.

Wolf already knows that there is not much to do next, so he accommodates the torso and bearhugs it, then, with all his might Wolf crushes Ryan´s ribcage in one swift and hyper-strong movement, Wolf arms and pecs working in unison crushing the former ribcage, Wolf extends his head back revealing the most monstrous and strong back muscles, blood gushes from Ryan´, s limbs  and the the leg tourniquet is ripped off from the stump from the pressure of the blood Wolf keeps pressuring until he feels that he grinded all the vertebrae, so then he releases the bearhug and holds the body remains from the neck, breathing heavily from the  even sexual arrousal that only he can fathom.

But wolf doesn’t release the torso remains yet, he still has one bone left, the skull is still intact, Wolf looks at the head “lets see how this head compares to my biceps” Wolf thinks then he uses his hand to hold the head agains his biceps.  Wolf look ad the head, it loks so round, so wreckable,  so WEAK!,

Wolf then laughs maniacally, he enjoys to be the supreme alfa, then he hardens his biceps and with the free hand he has he mutters “insect” and then Wolf crushes the head against his biceps like it where a bug.

Blood, bone and brain oozes every inch of Wolf biceps, Wolf laugh hysterically at the gruesome expectable he just made,  he yells while he touches his biceps spreading blood, bone and brains over his big, Wonderfull and powerful biceps caressing his body, his hyper-strong body, grinning at the interviewer, feeling like the supreme alpha, enjoying his strength. Maybe they didn’t go a new candidates but in Wolf’s mind, the interview was a success, his success.

He then walks to the interviewer desk while bouncing his pecs, once he is in front of him he hits a double biceps pose and smirks “So we look for other candidates?”

End

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Halo3gus said:

Hi everyone, this is my very first attemp to post a story here, i´m not an English native speaker so please be patient with my grammar, I worte this with inspiration from a friend, Freakoman2  who helped me to envision this story. 

Hope you enjoy ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___________
It was a rainy day, for Ryan it was one of those strange days where he got called to a job interview,  He wasn’t getting any interviews lately, he got fired from his last job because he got on a fight with another smaller coworker and the fight got very wrong.

See, Ryan took  karate classes where he got so violent that his sensei kicked him out because he was too scared to train a sadistic killer, but he kept practicing on his own, that also helped him to get a fairly nice body and it showed. This day, he was a little big for his suit his muscles bulged just a little and Ryan loved it.

Ryan looked at the mirror “damn, you look good” he said to himself.  However, no matter how good he looked, he couldn’t land any job since that “incident”, he remember the old days when he was working in a fairly good job managing a small team on a factory, it was a somewhat good paying job, at least he could pay his rent, his juice and protein and some old karate books where he learn some rudimentary but effective techniques, not from refutation but from the brute strength given by his  dense body, he usually picked fights at bars where he always won the fight and some money he stole from his defeated “victims” he was thrilled by that, he loved to hurt people and aside of the bar fights, he always got a low profile on his for until that day.
 Ryan’s happy life went crashing down the day he got on a fight with a coworker, that day was his “juice day” and the steroids made Ryan enter on a road rage, they yelled and each other for a small issue but Ryan wasn’t in the mood to take any shit and after a punch and a heavy kick he broke his coworker’s knee, he kind enjoyed the moment, but he got fired on the spot. Fortunately, his coworker was too afraid to sue Ryan to demand compensation. Unfortunately for Ryan, the word of mouth went wild and other similar business heard from Ryan violent tendencies and no-one wanted to hire him later, other businesses heard from this too and no-one wanted anything to do with Ryan. He tried to find more job opportunities, but still no luck, not even an interview and the money was getting scarce, last month he didn’t got any calls and the protein and juice sucked up all what was left from his savings, his landlord went to collect the rent and at that time Ryan got a little desperate he knew he need to find money; added to this, His violent rages sent all his old friends away and nobody in the gym wanted to get near to him because they were too scared from his grunting and fighting over the weights. His rage was worsening by the day and he was heavily considering opening an only fans account, even with the juice he wasn’t that big but he was fairly ripped and thought that if he would be forced to use that method,  he would lose all the  dignity he was left.

Ryan was getting somewhat desperate, his protein was almost gone and the steroids ran out, Ryan knew he needed to land the job, but this interview was different, it was strange, more of that, it was  the weirdest call he got. Then he picked up the phone he heard a somewhat formal but strange voice, after some normal calls the voice just said “the offer is to work for SSS, a private club or society you may say”. Ryan hear silently, he didn’t knew of any SSS or any other club or similar enterprise, but he was desperate, then the voice said “your pay can  reach up to $4000 and if the work is outstanding, it ca get even more bonuses”, that got Ryan thrilled. “What is exactly the work you need to be done?” Ryan asked, the voice said “hmm, I can’t tell you the details, but I’m quite sure a man with your body type can easily do it”. Ryan was puzzled, he knew that the next question could blow his chances, but he felt something different. “What do you mean with my body type can help?” “Has I told you, I can’t explain you the details but your fighting knowledge can easily be used here”. Ryan looked at the mirror, he was big, but ripped, now  he was huge and ripped. He was bigger than the average karate fighter, but he couldn’t say that he was the typical  bodybuilder type “Are you some  kind of fighting sports  federation?” Ryan asked, “It can be described more of a wrestling or MMA type club, but I insist, I can’t tell you the details, they will only be shared with you in the personal interview” the voice responded. “If you keep insisting on knowing the details, we will assume that you’re not interested and we will call other candidates”. Ryan felt offended, how he dared to speak to him like that, but he contained, it was a good offer. “Ok, I want to participate” “Good, ill send you the contact details and address, one of our workers will find you and take you to the interview place”, the voice answered, “Do you need some documentation from me?” Ryan asked, “No” the voice said plainly, “we already know all we need to know from you…or will” then hang out.

The next days Ryan was puzzled, the call was weird, very weird, but he got the feeling that he could land the job, that he got a very high opportunity, they seemed to search for some kind of fighters and he was a fighter, not the best, but a fairly good one, and the pay was good.  Ryan felt curious, what kind of fighting federation would be? He counted the days until the date came.

Ryan went out of his apartment, he felt that somewhat, that day his life would change, he went to the address, but strange thought, the address went on a small card send in a red envelope with the SSS symbol. The card has a message written on it, “please bring the envelope with you so we can recognize you, you decide the outfit you want to know us”. Ryan decided the old classic way and went out, walked to the bus station and after an hour or two, he got to an apart place of the city where some warehouses stood.  Ryan looked for the place, he walked on some lonely  alleys, Ryan wasn’t scared he knew that even with some armed burglars he could get any robber a run for his money, but then he looked at some of the warehouses guards, they where very fit…some huge, they barely entered their uniforms and they looked at Ryan and his red envelope. Once they saw the envelope they just looked other way. Ryan didn’t care but felt somewhat relieved “at least is not desert” Ryan thought.

After some long minutes Ryan arrived, there was this small warehouse that looked more like a small industrial office on a warehouse “this is quite strange” Ryan considered at the time he rang the bell.  The door opened and Ryan looked at the man receiving him.

The man was of average height, middle age, he was wearing a sleeves gray top with the superman logo, black shorts and converse type shoes. Ryan looked at this man that was shorter than him but this man was HUGE, he commanded some strange kind of respect, or awesomeness Ryan tought. “Hi” Ryan said trying to look tough, “hello” the man answered, his voice was deep, “I’m here for an interview” Ryan said while showing the address and the red envelope. “Oh”, the man said taking the card and the envelope and throwing them into a paper shredder that was near him, “please follow me”.  And walked away

The man was huge, commanding, he wasn’t that tall, the guard outside seemed somewhat taller, but this man was very different, he barely fitted on his top, he had that striking latino face, very masculine, so masculine that Ryan felt attracted even if he wasn’t gay but felt somewhat attracted to this man, but Ryan couldn’t define  what made him so…confused. The man  was powerful, Ryan instinctively felt, The man was using some corrective glasses that only helped to make his gaze look more secure. Ryan concentrated on not getting an erection but this man’s presence was very striking, Ryan felt a myriad of emotions, awe, nervousness, even respect and…fear.

Ryan could not fathom the range of emotions he felt, the man opened a door and entered the basement by a stairs, then they entered an elevator where they went down 4 or 5 floors below where there where no workers, Ryan didn’t thought it was strange, weirdly enough, Ryan was more puzzled by the sensations this man was provoking to him. Ryan looked at the very formed legs the man had, they were strong, hairy, almost hypermasculine, as the rest of his body, Ryan felt that this man could be serious business, those pecs seemed very strong and for a minute Ryan thought that is the man breathed heavily that shirt could explode on him. He felt even weirder by these thoughts.
After some walking they reached a small waiting room and the man looking at Ryan said “we will wait here, take a seat”. Ryan felt ordered to sit and while looking at the man he sat on the table. He felt ordered, but the man presence was so obliging that he didn’t even hinted something, he just sat. “He is shorter Thant me and he is ORDERING me?” Ryan tought, the man suddenly smirked and Ryan felt he needed to do something.

“Excuse me, what’s your name?” Ryan Said, “They always call me Wolf” the man said  while smirking and with a very confident gaze. “Wolf?” Ryan asked  Wold looked at Ryan and Ryan perceived that Wolf was so self-confident that he could almost wanting too hate him, but at the same time Wolf was so….fearsome that Ryan decide to go to on a polite way “So, in this place you can use that kind of clothes?” Wolf smiled “On the card we said that you could use any outfit you wanted, I almost always use this so I can show of my guns, sometime I use less clothes” Wolf smirked and flexed;  Ryan looked at the most biggest biceps he could see, biggest in his own way. Ryan had a big biceps on his thinking, he maybe could have seen some bodybuilders with bigger biceps, but Wolf looked more powerful, his left arm was tattooed and Ryan somewhat wondered how could be possible that all those muscle didn’t rejected the tattoo needle, also,  Ryan felt that if Wolf wanted to hurt anyone that could be some serious business, specially for the receiving end, but he was here for a job interview and he needed to concentrate on the interview he was going to present, Wolf relaxed and stood still for a few minutes more.

The office door opened and an very average man looked outside, looked at Ryan an smiled, “please enter” he said in the strange voice Ryan recognized from the phone, Ryan felt more confident since he could keep his cool with this average man. He thought that if Wolf would be the interviewer, the interview would to last much, but against an average looking man, the thing could be different.

The interviewer sat on his desk, the office was big, but the concrete walls made the office look claustrophobic,  adding to the underground location of the office, the almost non existant employees  and Wolf outside the office made Ryan felt he was entering a different world. The thoughts stopped when Wolf entered the office an stood at the side of the door smirking, the interviewer looked at him, Wolf bounced his pecs and smiled, the interviewer smiled back.

“Hello Mr Ryan” the interviewer said while looking at Ryan, “thanks for coming, you have chosen a very classic outfit for this interview” Ryan couldn’t avoid thinking that the interviewer was almost making fun of his outfit but kept cool, Wolf smiled and flexed a bicep, the kissed it, the interviewer looked at Wolf and didn’t said nothing but Ryan felt that Wolf was somewhat trying to show ho was the best on the room. Ryan flexed his pecs that strained a little his shirt. The interviewer smiled. Ryan felt a little uncomfortable “the pay is good, I can endure these weirdos” Ryan thought to himself.

“Well Mr Ryan, I hope you don’t mind that Wolf is here with me, we at SSS have a very special type of business and clients, and sometime we need to take care of some….business” the interviewer said while looking at Ryan eyes and then to Wolf and the to Ryan.  “If things get dangerous or unsatisfactory, that is when Wolf enters, so we hope that we don’t need to restore to that” The interviewer said in calm voice, Wolf smiled, Ryan saw Wolf face, he wasn’t just smiling, he was grinning, his face was looking like he was enjoying a very special type of candy but aside of the sheer size of Wolf, he didn’t had a gun, so Ryan thought what kind of resource he would need. He decided to focus in the interview, but Wolf presence on the room wasn’t helping Ryan to reach that goal.

“So Mr Ryan, tele about yourself” The interviewer asked, Ryan took a breath and answered with some polite answers, trying to dodge his firing and trying to focus on his strengths, Ryan tought the interviewer was more focused on his body Than on his answers but just after he where on say something about that the Interviewer said “Tell me about your firing incident”.

Ryan was surprised, “How to you know that?” The interviewer smiled and said “I told you that we are SSS, SSS stands for the Secret Snuffers Society, Ryan almost caught but the interviewer was not giving any signs that he was making a joke. “At SSS we participate in many venues where that are almost no competition, you already saw the warehouses out there, they are ours, we store some special type of merchandise for some very special clients, not drugs, not cartels if you ask, we have our moral code, but some clients need some special place with a very special kind of security, we provide them that and get our share, we also participate on some underground sports clubs, you may have noticed that we are just on an underground place. This place is so secret that we can’t allow ourselves to tell anyone where we are, so we take special measures so we aren’t found”. Ryan felt dizzy by what he was hearing.

“So, why are you interviewing me?” Ryan asked feeling somewhat nervous. “Well Mr Ryan, we found you on some word of mouth near your former workplace, we hear that you trained martial arts, and also that you’re someone of “gym freak”… Wolf smirked almost contemptuously, Ryan felt irritated. The interviewer continued, “As you saw out there, we need special people, the people have been specially picked, trained and nurtured, they are the best of the best guards that don’t hesitate to follow their orders, they are almost invincible and has a 100% success rate” We haven’t had anything stolen and our clients blindly trust us because they know we are the very best”.  Ryan mediated on the answer but thew interviewer continued. “The warehouses need treasures so well guarded that even the guards don’t know what they are hiding, we only ask that they don´t send us drugs or nothing overtly illegal since that would attract attention to us, and if that happens we close the contract and punish the people stupid enough to try to fools us” The interviewer said “At SSS we take our business very seriously, but that is not our only business source”.  “We also take in some very special military operations, some government and military officials pay us to make some covert ops and since we don’t use weapons of any type, we never get caught, we even do some operations on our own has a special public service if we feel to” Wolf smiled, bounced his pecs and caressed them while smirking, Ryan felt even more irritated and opened his mouth to say something but decided not to and looked at the interviewer who said:

“Our most profitable business is the fights” Ryan opened his eyes wide, “the fights are held here, in this place, from here, we steam them over the world in the dark web, but our gladiators are more special than the guard out there, we look for very violent people and train them, we provide them with money, steroids and the best training they can, we make them the best warriors you can find, they fight here, in this place, there are no rules, no hold barred, once you enter the fight, you use keep fighting until you surrender, or not”. Wolf smirked and flexed his biceps, “what this MF is just thinking” Ryan felt rage, he felt that he was about to explode but didn’t wanted to blow up is chances of nailing the interview, the free steroids and trainmen would be a very good bonus to a hefty paycheck, but he was puzzled by the cryptic way that thew interviewer was saying things.  

“So, you train all your ‘warriors’? Can you elaborate?” Ryan asked, “See” the interviewer said while getting up his chair and going at Wolf’s side, “We train the very best” The interviews touched Wolf biceps and Wolf flexed, the passed his hand on Wolf pecs and Wolf bounced them, that pleased the interviewer. “We train our warriors so they can take care of the warehouses without fail, take our military operations and the fights, Wolf here is our very best specimen and my overall favorite, he takes care of me and I provide them the very thing he need to stay powerful”, you can be one of us too, you’re violent, you have a nice body and a strike of violent behaviour” The interviewer spoke softly, just like he was making a sales pith to convince somebody to buy something.  The interviewer went to his desk and in a very calm voice said  “we are offering to participate on this, if you accept, you’ll be trained for the warehouses, then you can ascend to the military operations and then to the fights, every step you’ll earn more and I might say, someone with your kind of violent behavior would be very pleased, tell me would you accept”?

Ryan felt sick, we always felt superior, even all alpha male, but he never killed someone, one or two bones broken, but not enough to kill,  Ryan looked at Wold who was contemptuously smiling and bouncy his pecs like he was expecting something and felt rage, then gazed at the interviewer and said, “go to hell, I’m out”.

The interviewer when silent, almost sad, he crossed his fingers and meditated for some time, at the same time. Ryan saw how Wolf got out of the office and entered again at the next minute, Ryan expected a weapon but the only difference was that Wolf didn’t had any shoes (would he be preparing to fight barehanded?). The interviewer then said “it´s your last decision?” “Yes, your weirdos, I’m not accepting and even if I have to fight to get out from here, I’ll leave” Ryan said

The interviewer looked at Wolf who was somewhat thrilled by the answer, then looked at Ryan, after a pause he said “then I’m afraid that you are rejected by SSS, unfortunately, we take our business very seriously and has or name stands, the secret is our most valued principle…Wolf, please take care from, now on”.

Ryan expected a fight, took his blazer and tie off has fast has he could,  but Wolf simply walked next to him, with a somewhat serious face, extended his right hand has a shake hand and said “sorry pal, we could be friends, sorry for the light teasing, and thanks for participating, I’ll lead you out…” Ryan was puzzled, did this meant that he never was in real danger?,   was this a joke taken too far? Ryan sighed and took Wolf’s hand, he tried to shake but Wolf arm didn’t even flinched.  Wolf smiled, “bye buddy” then Wolf added pressure to Ryan’s hand, crushing almost instantly, Ryan yelled and tried to pull away his hand, but Wolf kept grinding the hand, while smiling in a very frightening way.

The interviewer was just looking at the spectacle “As you see, the Secret is our most valued treasure”, Wolf smiled, Ryan’s hand is now a blood and mush jelly, the tips ion the fingers fall from the ironclad  hand shake that Wolf is applying unrelentlesly.  Ryan squirms in pain but wolf just uses his other hand to grab Ryan forearm and crushes is like a twig, Ryan yells and Wlf smiles devilishly while enjoying the pain he is inflicting,  Wolf releases Ryan who grabs his crushed forearms and looks in horror at his fingers “what are you doing?” Ryan yells but Wolf, still smirking grabs with his right hand Ryan’s arm at the biceps level and crushes it like it was nothing.  “Oops” Wolf says “I never know how strong I’m becoming”.  Ryan looks in fear, he can’t believe this mass of muscle is shorter than him but has such destructive force.  Elf smiles and bounces his pecs while looking at the Interviewer, then Flexes his biceps and kisses them, he shakes the blood of his hands and looks at Ryan.

Ryans is trying to reach the door to scape, but the pain is too much to concentrate and wolf is very fast. Wolf grabs Ryan from the remains of the broken limb and drags Ryan to the center of the office, puts his Hans on the shoulder, Wolf thinks that it would be so easy to rip the arm off the body, but that would make the killing so easy, so unpleasant so he just put his hand on the shoulder and crushes it. Ryan yells in agony and falls to the floor whipping in pain.

“It’s so easy to inflict pain” Wolf said, “You really tought that with that ‘violence’ you could have any chance against a 100% natural force of nature like me?” Wolf says “See my right arm” Wolf says while flexing his biceps on front of Ryans face, “now lets look at yours… ooops you have none..literally” Wolf licks at his biceps and grinds devilishly at the interviewer “your enjoying” The interviewer calmly nods. Wolf looks again at his prey, lifts him up “get up your wimp” Wolf says, Ryan hits Wolf in the face but the only effect that he manages to do is to tear off the glasses from his face. “Bad move” Wolf says while grabbing Ryan from the throat “crushing you would be so damn easy” even has Wolf is shorter that Ryan, Wolf manages to lift him, Ryans legs are flailing on all directions and some of his kicks land on Wolf’s torso , but is no use he loses his shoes on the useless intent to hurt Wolf.  Wolf laughs maniacally and flexes his other arm. Ryan tries to hit Wolf lifting arm but the muscles are too hard, his fingers try to scratch but the iron skin to Wolf ant take even the slightest  bruise. Wolf enjoys the strength difference, lifts Ryan with only one hand and then opens his hand, Ryans fall to the floor and cries on in pain.

Wolf just stands over Ryan, Ryan tries to get up but Wolf puts one feet on Ryans feet, Ryan looks at Wolf’s  face and sees the sadistic smile of someone that does to care of the pain and suffering he can cause because of his unfathomable strength.  Wolf flexes his quadriceps  that form an oak tree of strength and pure muscle power and crushes Ryans feet like the feet where made of cardboard, Ryan cries in pain while Wolf just twist his feet sadistically to feel the bone crushing and the skin tearing.

Once the feet are no more, Wolf lifts his victim from the other feet with his right hand and the biceps swells has Wolf lifts Ryan has we where just a small gym weight.  Wolf flexes his other biceps in a victory pose, but Wolf has no finished yet, he knows he can inflict more pain and feels that Ryan still tries to hit his legs desperately, in a van effort to release himself and try to scape not realizing or negating the fact that he don’t have one feet.

Wolf enjoys his muscles, and releases Ryan, Wolf flexes his muscles, his biceps, his pecs, Wolf ecstatically feels the hardness of his muscles and sometime he glances to the interviewer who is clearly enjoys the expectable but doesn´t says a thing  not wanting to interrupt this clearly sacred moment, he would not risk to enrage Wolf who looks pleased at the silent admiration he is receiving. Wolf is visibly excited, he just pass a finger on his lower abdomen and looks at Ryan who is squirming to the door. Wolf just smirks at the futileness of Ryan scape try and then he kicks Ryan in the abdomen trowing him to the center of the office and Ryan falls over his abdomen “We are not finished yet” He simply says while feeling his flexed quads.  Ryan tries to squirm again.

Wolf slowly walks next to Ryan “remains”, enjoys the moment, feeling every inch of his ripping pectorals and every muscle that is wanting more crushing, more rising, more pain.. Wolf turns over Ryans body so Wolf can see Ryan face to face, Ryan face is writing in pain and fear, Wolf kneels down over Ryan so he can see Ryan eyes next to his eyes, Wolf smiles devilishly thinking what to do.  Wolf Lift his left Arm, flexes his biceps, form a fist and the brings the fist down over Ryans legs crackling the bone and crunching the leg. Wolf thinks that the feeling is similar to the cracking a chicken tight or even a chicken wing, he is so strong that he doesn’t sees any difference. Wolf admires his triceps while Ryan yells on the top of his lungs “please kill me”  Wolf smiles, ”not yet, I’m not done yet crushing you weakling, I still has a lot of muscles to work and you have many bones to break”.  Wolf then goes for the other leg,  Wolf thinks slowly, feeling slowly the center of the quadriceps, Wolf longs form some blood gushing so he then claws his hand and rips a chunk of Ryan intact quadriceps, Ryan yells  and Wolf gets more and more excited, visibly excited.  Wolf felled that he cannot hold back anymore.

Wolf reaches the bone, feels it with his hand he just squeeze a little, just to feel but not to break,  Wolf looks Ryan at his eyes, Ryan returns the looks and says “no, no ,no please, no” Wolf laughs maniacally, almost histerycally nods heavily and says “YEEEEEES!”  Then Wolfs squeeze the leg and pulls apart ripping the leg from the knee down, blood begins to gush even more and Wolf feels that he barely can hold himself.

Wolf wants more, more pain, more blood, more cracks and more suffering, Wolf feels his body flexing and bounding pecs and all his muscles, Wolf gets the pleasure from his own body that no other living being can give him unless they gruesomely die, Wolf wants more, Wolf the rips all Ryans body until he is naked, the Wolf take the tie and maces a homemade tourniquet to stop the bleeding, Wolf thinks, is not the most clean way to stop bleeding but I really don’t think hell ever feel any infection.

Wolf ten centers on Ryans torso, is to weak, to small,  so unworthy, Wolf is too superior, too strong, Wolf then thinks that this unworthy being needs to disappear from earth, the he lifts Ryan from the “good” arm and then hugs him,  Wolf stands up, wolfs looks ad the strength difference between his torso and Ryans and decides that this pitiful torso will be crushed, so he begin to squeeze, slowly, very slowly, Ryan gets up, he still tries to fight, he tries even to pinch Wolf’s eyes but wolf is too strong, Wolf feels that even his eyelids muscles are stronger that Ryan at top condition, Wolf keeps crushing, very slowly until Wolf feels the first rib cracking, then other begin to crack and flex…

But Ryan tried to fight, Wolf is an alfa, Wolf is THE Alfa male, he can’t tolerate any rebellion, Wolf decides to end any fighting spirit that Ryan still has, while holding the torso with one arm he grabs Ryan left arm and while looking at Ryan face Wolf says almost tenderly, “you shouldn’t have opposed me” then with a quick pull, Ryan rips off the only arm left on Ryans body, the blood gushes every where, Ryans laughs. Wolf laughs hysterically feeling his uttermost strong but he hasn’t released Ryans torso yet, he is excited about what will happen next.

Wolf already knows that there is not much to do next, so he accommodates the torso and bearhugs it, then, with all his might Wolf crushes Ryan´s ribcage in one swift and hyper-strong movement, Wolf arms and pecs working in unison crushing the former ribcage, Wolf extends his head back revealing the most monstrous and strong back muscles, blood gushes from Ryan´, s limbs  and the the leg tourniquet is ripped off from the stump from the pressure of the blood Wolf keeps pressuring until he feels that he grinded all the vertebrae, so then he releases the bearhug and holds the body remains from the neck, breathing heavily from the  even sexual arrousal that only he can fathom.

But wolf doesn’t release the torso remains yet, he still has one bone left, the skull is still intact, Wolf looks at the head “lets see how this head compares to my biceps” Wolf thinks then he uses his hand to hold the head agains his biceps.  Wolf look ad the head, it loks so round, so wreckable,  so WEAK!,

Wolf then laughs maniacally, he enjoys to be the supreme alfa, then he hardens his biceps and with the free hand he has he mutters “insect” and then Wolf crushes the head against his biceps like it where a bug.

Blood, bone and brain oozes every inch of Wolf biceps, Wolf laugh hysterically at the gruesome expectable he just made,  he yells while he touches his biceps spreading blood, bone and brains over his big, Wonderfull and powerful biceps caressing his body, his hyper-strong body, grinning at the interviewer, feeling like the supreme alpha, enjoying his strength. Maybe they didn’t go a new candidates but in Wolf’s mind, the interview was a success, his success.

He then walks to the interviewer desk while bouncing his pecs, once he is in front of him he hits a double biceps pose and smirks “So we look for other candidates?”

End

Wolf here! Hehehehe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1