Don't Push Me - Chapter 14: Finale added April 7

Newmassaddict

I can't believe he's gotten so big,  and it sounds like it's just the beginning! You've really outdone yourself with this story, fuck. 

• Thanks 1

I'm loving this "growth with effort" story! Usually I want more wit or dialog, but the growth descriptions and the sheer commitment of the narrator to be the biggest bodybuilder EVER are a great read!  Sam's personality and work ethic are SO over the top that I can't stop reading - wondering what will happen next -  an aneurysm, a stroke,  or more huge muscle gains and strength increases!!

Loving it!

@Newmassaddict KUDOS to you for doing such a great job describing this journey AND for keeping it interesting and engaging!  Every new encounter that Sam has is hotter than the previous one!

Thank you for writing!

Mdlftr

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Newmassaddict said:

No one, however, was prepared for my arrive. I had gone through great lengths to shield the world from my appearance during the shows yesterday; not wanting to steel focus from Phil and Jim. Today was going to be very different.

Henry finished filling my body with my required doses, causing my already hard cock to throb even more. I peeled the bedsheet back and opened my arms, inviting all three men to join me. As their huge bodies climbed onto and over me, we became a mass of muscle that tested the bed frame’s engineering. Phil sucked my cock, while Henry kissed my mouth. Jim’s hands grabbed what muscle they could. I cupped Jim’s huge glutes and Henry’s striated shoulder as I released my load into Phil’s mouth. As the three sweaty, pumped muscle freaks came simultaneously around my inhuman form, I felt hot cum rain over me as they moaned in ecstasy.

“Ok men, that was a great way to wake up but we need to get cleaned up and ready for what will be one hell of good day.” I said, lifting my arms. “Help me up.”

Fuck yes!--I don't think any of us are ready!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1