Mystery of the Demi-Bull’s (1-4; 09/03/23)

Firestar

Hey everyone,

I had been posting two versions of this storyfied roleplay but found a way to fuse the alternative version into the orginal one!

Enjoy! :)

---------------

Credits to the following (discord) role-player’s I met to create this: JonasCopperwire, lorelollo

Copyright disclaimer: I don't own any picture. I link every source if possible. Please contact me or a moderator in case of demanded removal.

Edited by Firestar

Prolog

Once upon a time… nah… in a world of the 21. century human people shared the planet earth with familiar beings. Imagine a world where many genetic pools had been crossed and enabled many interesting developments over the past few decades. One thing shall be known: Humans, Furries/Hybrids/Demis and “real” always interact in individual ways …

Chapter 1 - Hunted demi‘s help each other

Nathan, a demi-bull, was on his way across his village when he heard an unexplainable explosion and screams. After a moment another explosion took place people started running everywhere. Houses burned, people were escaping and screaming in grieve. Nathan, in pure shock by all this, ssumed they were attacked by someone who can’t stand his kind of presence. Unable to stop the strange blue flames people decided to flee. He ran after his friends but saw them all just vanish as they ran through the outer gate. A huge flash flooded the village as he was some steps behind everyone. All his friends and family were just gone. Everyone but him…

Whatever that catastrophe was, Nathan knew, he was not save from that still burning fire and must look for a new home if he wanted to survive. He knew of a family being well-knowingly friendly to his village but did not know where to. He panicked and started to run away into the woods, hoping to at least find help in the next village around. With that it had been hours since the one demi-bull survived his village burning down…

Deep in the woods the demi-bull found himself hungry. He knew his young and still growing body demanded food, so he had to prioritize his survival over his sad crying. He tried to hunt but lacked the instincts of a predator. Being the runt of a little nothing he did not have much strength either – yet. So, as the only survivor, he fled to a surrounding village…

Poor and emaciated he finally arrives at the nearest village. He notices lots of people on the market. He hopes he can find some immediate help. He starts crying and screaming for help to attract someone’s attention to tell people what happened to his village.

A local adventurer was wondering where that desperate cry of help was coming from. He looks around and sees that being - filthy and dusted. People stare at the foreign looking being, rare interest coming from them. Grunting and irritated huffing comes instead. As usual is it the worst, living as a traveling adventurer. He therefore asks other people about the situation. “That child of the devil survived the attack!”. He is immediately playing his role as a shocked person and gets a bad feeling on the go. He instantly knows another demi is here, who couldn’t hide and is about to have an even worse day. Armed guardsmen come to clear the situation – looking as if they plan to kill the demi. The oddity makes him use some little magic. It’s a simple spell, but it assures him that the demi was undoubtedly not welcome. So, he slowly hunts his way to the foreign demi.

Nathan gets even more scared watching all the crowd staring at him in a disgusting way. Revealing his fox-demi-being (but therefore luckily not his identity) the guards immediately start to shoot as the fox suddenly dusts everyone and reached the bull. Grabbing the paw of the demi-bull things demanded for the next action: Fleeing. Turning towards the agile interception the demi-bull sees the handsome demi-fox - looking at him in a very serious way. As they run away, the bull asks: “Who are you? Why did all these people look at me that way?”.

Having no time to talk they should use all their momentum to run fast corners. "Shut up and run for your life!", the fox runts commandingly for their both sakes. The bull panics and does as command as people continue to follow them and call them out. Keeping up their pace, they run and run and somehow manage to put enough obstacles on the way to keep most of the crowd away. That until they reach the other end of the market and the fox’s empty cart. Hay serves as a soft bed for the goods he originally wanted to sell.

"Quick! Hide under the hay! I pretend you ran further.", says the fox, suddenly transforming back into a human. “Damn…. okay…!”, stutters the demi-bull and hides under the hay, trying to breath silently.

People run by and ask in a hurry whether the now human-looking fox has seen the suspicious demis. He betrays the barbaric humans as agile as he was running – perfectly - and adds pathos as if he couldn’t believe his eyes seeing be said runaways. He points to the corner of the next street and shouts: "They split up! Right there!". Hearing people thanking and panting, they head to the bogus direction. Suddenly, everything gets quiet again. Only the fox could sense the bull desperately holding his panicking breath. Sighting loudly, he blurts: "What a luck I had no parking place earlier!". He then jumps into the cart and closes the doors.

Hearing the fox saying all those things on the streets made the bull cry because he couldn’t imagine looking for help in this particular village … to then find out THEY might have been the bastards making all his people disappear. “So, it was your people?! Why did you do that to us?!”, the bull bursts in rage. That, only to be shut silent by the fox for their own sake – again.

As he pauses the fox’s gaze began to lower as it suddenly occurred to him what exactly the bull was. Nathan already waited for it… the yelling... the rejection. He wants to start to back up, but there only was friendly silence. A very simple "Oh" follows out of the fox’s throat. It’s rather excitement to the demi-bull’s surprise. Another moment of silence passes by. “You must be one of those bulls from south, near the border…”, the fox correctly notes.

The bull’s little horns already indicated that he wasn’t exactly human, but the fox had never thought to meet such a shy race from such a faraway place out in the woods. In addition, he notices some grazes on the bull’s body. The young bull still stares awkwardly to the ground as the fox says something, touching the meagerly meat-packed shoulders of the bull. "It’s OK. You seem like you have gone through terrible things recently...", the fox speaks, sighting in sympathy. The poor demi looks up to his savior and swallows heavily. His eyes filling with tears, he cries. He feels like he was about to break, emotions starting to overwhelm him. But then: His stomach growled.

The bulls obvious mistrust boils up as the fox hands him a snack and says: "Come on. I could have killed you if wanted to.". The bull still doesn't trust him, like he had forgot how they got out of this mess. "Can a human do this?". The fox shows his hand and open his claws - wolverine style. His whole appearance changes to something more… fox-like again. That’s the moment he proves his mother was a special demi, a new generation red-haired fox with spirit powers. His genes, a leftover of an otherwise old family-tree he lost ages ago. Still there are his shining red hair and some furry pelt pushing up his clothes. Luckily, he can transform for his own good.

As the fox opens his claws the bull’s eyes open wide. “Oh! So, you are a demi human too!! This comforts me a bit. At least I know you don’t want to kill me…”. He sits down at the cart and mutters with his hands in front of his head. “Damn, how could I be so stupid…. I thought that in front of a disaster humans wouldn’t consider the differences.… instead, it was them, who attacked the village! I am devastated!”. The fox blinks. "Speaking of the same evil my dude...". A big tear of the bull drops spontaneously…

“Aww.”, the demi-fox giggles, proves a big heart, leading to a long soothing hug. Tears dropping on his shoulder, back and onto bull’s flat chest. At least the bull finally found a good but short moment of calmness. Feeling his desperation and sooth the fox gives him a few minutes, then taps his back: "It’s okay...". Like a caring mother, he notices the bull’s loud demanding stomach. "Now, move your horns. I’ll get you a soup!".   

“Oh… okay… well sorry… I’m confused, or shouldn’t we leave this place first? I don’t think it’s safe here. I don’t feel safe here either.”. The fox simply replies: "Me neither. Let’s leave!"…

On their way the demi-bull, a literal redneck out of any book, learns more about the current political situation. It was a complex one, which he barely understood. Nonetheless the fox found an explanation for his terrible happenings: “I really don’t know whether it was your village which was meant by the people here. Your horns make you look like one of the goat-demis of the near west. Your village though is at the SOUTH border – the demi-zone which was recently legalizes and opened to make demis re-join society. Technically you should not need to fear anything… but… people here are far too conventional and maybe thought you are one of those demis this village STILL is warmongering with. Uh… don’t ask my opinion about this…”.

The bull did not understand a single thing. What where those explosions then? Why was his village on fire? Why did everyone vanish? The bull asked all of this. “I don’t know the answers… But we should drive to the local guild and delegate that to local adventures… They have been founded because of magical catastrophes after all.”. “Magical … catastrophes…?”, the demi-bull asks.

“Yeah… those accidents caused by those ancient things which prove the reason why we even exist how we do. From what I heard they cause big troubles since a few decades already… Of all catastrophes which could happen… amongst politically banning demis… those magical events made lots of troubles out here already…”. The fox then suggests they should just get the guild next and see how things go…

Chapter 2 - A bull in indigents

By once getting help out of danger from that warm-hearted strange fox he found his furtherly much-needed help at the local guild. He made friends and started to work for his food. He built himself with a now rather impressive physique. He changed quickly as he was meant to grow strong with proper nutrition. And after months he decided to visit his once beloved home and finally investigate his past.

Ashes to ashes and sad memories washing over him he wanted to find that one circle of friends in the north. He remembered how his mother called them family once, so he decided to get in touch with them. Eventually, he did lots of research, found clues in a sealed tunnel under his burned down house and then wandered north, where he ought to find his far away family branch…

After a LONG adventure of seeing magical artefacts, learning how to survive on his own and passing many guilds on his route to the north he arrives at a metropolitan city. The central market ought to be his hot tip of where he should start looking. The family he wanted to find was one of farmers. And, at this special place, he should have the biggest chance to find clues at least. Regardless of hearsays or actual information, he was used to filter and investigate and opened himself to lots of dialogues. Simultaneously he needed to come out of stew as he was almost broke. All those transports were of great costs as the infrastructure was not great. So, while he is at it, he plans to ask for open jobs as well …

Regarding the local place: It’s an unusual market and sadly holds place for greedy assholes. Aaaand… It’s also the destination of someone else – a young human man, working as a farmer. He was selling his raw corn of the season - not being pleased by the financial result after a day. Not understanding why everyone purchases such a valuable resource for less and less money he closes in for the day. Someone asking about how his parents made him reminiscing of his family…

His family is wealthy – not necessarily NEEDING as much money to survive. Best proof are his brothers, which moved to the capital to study. As he wasn’t keen to go the same way and liked to help his dad out on the farm. He stayed and has been left over with a lot of work. His papa helps where he can but finally got too old and is not in a well shape anymore. Same state was his mother, who, on top of it all, died recently. So, they weren't in the best position after all and however need to keep their farm alive, which is a hard job after all.

All of that didn’t and doesn't keep the young man from being happy and energetic, though. He is hardworking and always does his homework... literally… and built his body whilst growing up to keep up the good work. He was so efficient that he had time to finish secondary school until their farm needed his hands to a full extend. He surely is proud of himself, especially since there is more and more work to do now.

These days however the man slowly realizes himself burning out. That over course of the last few months. “Maybe I should finally hire someone to help me out. I will die if I keep this up much longer all alone…”, the peasant thinks to himself. “Maybe I should finally follow dad’s advice and hire someone.”.

He prepares to leave and wants to drive along… as suddenly someone unknown knocked at his car. He opened and found himself surprised to see a demi-bull – a minotaur - standing there. "Hello Sir, what can I do for ya?", he asks politely. “I am sorry…”, Nathan begins. “Do you know whether there is a family which is befriended with a village called ‘Garlica’? It is… was… known for its garlic and is located in the south at the border deep in the woods.”. For a moment a sad face appears on the demis face.

The man is even more surprised by that question because he remembers that he hasn’t seen any demis in a while. Knowing he heard of that villages name the farmer remembers he heard of that strange disaster in the south a few months ago. He is curious whether he is the only survivor but isn’t sure he should ask about it. So, he shrugs unknowingly. “You are asking a farmer living kilometres away, only selling his corn here. I don’t know such a family I am afraid.”.

The demi hoped to at least get a hint but seems to get further disappointed as the farmer really had no idea how to help. After a short silence he speaks: “Uhm… I have to take off now. Could you please step aside?". The bull steps aside and hears: “Sorry, really can’t help ya. Maybe you ask the local guild though!”. Roaring and clanging sounds off his pickup. “That’s where I am just coming from!”, the demi answers, changing nothing with his statement. As the demi-bull eyes the logo of the farmer something made click within him. He had seen it not too long ago at his parents’ house. He HAS to stop that man but finds no argument to argue about. Another idea comes to his mind.

“Please, WAIT!”, he begs suddenly, raising the farmers attention once more. He patiently eyes the bull and asks: “What’s the matter?”. He then gets exceptionally surprised to hear: "I… I am … also … I am hoping you might have an opening for hiring! I do not mind staying in a barn. I just want to survive another day…". He says it in such a painful subtone, the farmer instantly knows he needs help – like he does.

"Whatever that buff dude wants, he sure looks like a capable worker… One I actually could use a hand right now.”, the farmer thinks. Then he just knows THE solution and could barely hide his blush at a more detailed sight of the bull’s attractive physique and handsome face.

image.thumb.png.af6ab325b3f309397e870d97d31744f5.png

The young man then flashes a proper grin at its best. He even laughs loud in amusement. "BEST TIMEING, my friend! OKAY! My name is Sam. Nice to meet ya! I literally could use a hand immediately!". As their handshakes starts, he knew with that powerful grip this demi-bull must be the right choice.

Noting each other’s strength in their grips the bull answers: “Nice to meet you, Sam! I am Nathan. I am glad to be of assistance and will work to my best.". He says it nervously, shy as if something happened in the past. It is at that time that the bulls stomach made itself known by gurgling loudly.

The man glances down to his hid but most probably ripped belly, indicating not a lot of fat to these survive cold days. It’s another sign for a hard worker and a bull-man in need. He decides to invite him to come with him. "You seem like you are starving. I am also quite hungry. So, let’s get going!".

Little had the farmer known how much joy such an invitation brings to a hungry man…

An hour passes by until they arrive at the farmhouse. They step into Sam’s big home’s house. Nathan somehow finds himself stunned for a second. He had bad experiences to just step into someone else’s House. Ogling the house in detail Nathan suddenly realizes something. It’s the stable built of the house. As its 3 meters in height and has LOTS of free space for just a building of living.

“You know… we got the house with huge furnaces… and the builder remains unknown. Obviously, a giant built it as he must have been busy scaling everything for himself. According to our families history it wasn’t fun to change everything to our heights. I also heard we got the house almost a century ago.... It just doesn’t get old somehow. It always was a farmer’s house, but the owner of the farm died, and our family overtook it somewhen.”. "The builder must have been pretty big.", Nathan repeats dumbly, looking down over his own diminutive figure. Nonetheless, he stays shy for another moment…

After being invited in for two times he finds the strength to move his shoed hooves and followed inside. The smell of home and warm milk somehow made the bulls bulge stir. Likewise, he could not help but peer at the farmer every now and then, fighting the fact that beneath his good-looking shorts there isn’t any underwear for … practical reasons…

Another hour passes by. They eat a big, have a delicious meal and obviously need to fill Nathans belly. He practically acts like a squirrel filling his mouth 200%. Nathan was so hungry as he came here, he practically begged for an additional round of food until he rubbed his stomach, bulging with food. He then finally is satisfied, at least in one way…

Sam’s old papa later joins the small after-fiesta. Nathan expects him to react weirdly as most north people seemingly does. But to his surprise he doesn’t. Actually, the old man wants to know everything about him. He is heavily concerned after he hears Nathans story and Sam’s hearsay. (No, there is no internet.) "I can’t believe it! I can’t imagine what you had gone through...“. It leaves the young man behind to ask, whether the old man knows what the overall reason for the incident was. Before any comment of the man its him asking that urgently. He just can’t find any reason for a whole population to disappear and a village to burn down.

Old papa is then randomly keen to teach a lesson in history first: “Well, I am sure you know the basics... Some Humans experimented with animals and broke a natural rule., creating animalistic humanoids which were stronger and better in their crossing of animal specials.... You both probably know that people always were afraid of something else than themselves and therefore semi-humans like him…".

He points to Nathan and continues: "And that probably was the reason they moved all of you to the southern region of our country two decade ago. As the original leaders didn't want ‘them’ anywhere in ‘our’ country anymore they made an agreement to find, collect and concentrate all demis to a region. They practically devoted land for them and outcasted them. And I assure you, some like us, were angry indeed! Especially the demis, which all had been ripped out of their homes like our co-workers had been.". A dramatic break follows.

Nathan wants to know more. "Oh boy, you poor poor boy. I hoped a lot and thought things repair themselves as the recent other day the new president himself came here to ask whether we kept ‘illegal’ demis. That just to tell me that illegally racist law finally had been discontinued. I had my adventures with demis and...". He smirked dirty to both young male’s surprise. "Well, let’s say, our families made big friendship that time”. Sam suddenly guesses why they had SO many cows in his childhood.

His dad wasn’t finished though: “That’s why I was SO happy to write that invitation letter a few weeks ago. I didn’t know that the whole destination burned down !". Grandpa-like he shows his increasing rage but simultaneously must stops himself to calm down his old heart. He then expresses his rage with a simple thwack against the table. “It’s so strange tho. I wonder why you have been the only apparent survivor…”. It’s a thing everyone on the table is wondering about. Even after mentioning the verifiable happenings of a magical catastrophe no one was an ounce wiser…

With a trembling lip, with renewed energy from the food, Nathans hands grip the arms of the chair with strength. He is internally raging and externally unsure by sight. "So, is that why people stare at me that way? Even tho demis… like me… are legal now!? I just can’t bear it for longer! How should I find my family and what should I do in my future?”, he asks as if something had changed. Sam’s euphoric dad answers: “For now, you stay of course! You already are like family! No backtalk!”. He even laughs happily, creating a heartwarming moment. His outburst is so sudden, that Nathan visibly recoiled. “Y-you mean that… like seriously?!”, he blurted. He jumps of joy and brakes down in tears again, tears which are streaming freely in all relieve. It makes him revise the story of Sam’s dad.

Nathan realizes he had BIG luck until this very moment. So much luck that he remembers such an old promise and luck that it was common knowledge in their village… or at least his parents wanting to tell him that not all humans are bad. He might have had luck that he asked something about this in his childhood.

“OH MY GOD! It really was… it IS you guys ! I just realized I FINALLY found you!”. Due to the sudden relief from a seemingly God-given luck he starts to express his long-lasting gratefulness in multiple ways. He even kneels to show he is ready to do everything and tremendously emotional brakes out in tears. That of a fear he won’t be accepted to ANY family ever again as his race just isn’t loved here – even treated less polite than farm animals.

Heavily surprised by that reaction the old man calms and allays the young bull-man by touching Nathans shoulder. He cheers him up with a warm smile and obviously isn’t reluctant in any way. "It will beIt’s all good for you now.". That makes him thank with a big-hearted strong hug. “I must thank you so much for all of this! I am in debt for all the food and now know there was and is hate between humans and demi, even though I thought times would be peaceful … I was clearly wrong all along after I heard about that discontinuation. I wonder how my friends and relatives are still alive …”.

He closes his fist. “I never have thought I would have needed to jump through so many towns to get here. But one thing is for sure: I must find my family… Of course, I will help you here I at the farm to appropriately thank you!”. Sam’s dad then holds Nathans hand. "I am glad to hear that. You might know Sam really needs every help, as I am getting an old soon useless spoon. We both would appreciate you and your young strong hands. You are always welcome and will support you as well!". Sam agrees and grins delightful. Also, because it means a split of the workload - almost for free to be said in addition. "No worries, you will work your debt off. ;)", Sam’s dad grins about his half-assed dirty joke as if this old man could even retain an erection…

Sam meanwhile starts to feel bad and apologizes that HE probably forgot HIS family was the one Nathan was looking for on the market. The dad immediately takes all blames onto himself for not passing on his will, not telling Sam that promise he gave to his once ong vanished demi-friends. “So, everything still went out well, no?”, Sam’s dad summarizes. Sam turns to see Nathans wide opened eyes while the dad suddenly yawns loudly as everything happened to be said, which results in him wanting to finish the day as he is planning to sleep peacefully soon.

Last rays shine through the window. The dad politely yawns once more. "Old man’s tired... I am going to bed now. Thanks for the talk and that incredible story!". With a LONG getting-up-from-the-chair he stumbles to the stairs. No problems there, but one can see his spine working. With that, the moment of emotions is gone.

“Well, that was an adventure! … Now… I really want to finish this day too. I can’t wait to rest in fact.”, Sam runts in exhaustion after the old dad disappears upstairs.

Nathan is still flashed by the evening and revelation's and obviously doesn’t know what to say. “Sooo…”, Sam begins and continues: "I guess we are brothers now? He practically adopted you.". Sam smiles weirdly. "It’s not like I have two other brothers already… However, let’s get some rest, shall we?".

With that Sam shows Nathan the rooms and the upper stories. Finally coming to Sam’s nice room. "And that’s my space. Just.... don’t touch anything please. I am very tidy, and I hate searching for things.", he mumbles, already leading Nathan to his new room. "I would not dream of entering your room much less touching anything.", the young bull says.

The next door leads to a seemingly strange room. Sam swallows uncomfortably for a second and stares at the rooms name. It is his dead mother’s room. Nathan didn’t dare to say anything and feels the awkward silence to full extend. Sam catches himself after a very little tear flowed down his cheek.

“Uhm, sorry… Its fine if you are using it. We haven’t changed much, and it is still fully furnished. Dad doesn't get over here anyhow anyway… so it's your space now.”. Nathan rather felt grateful to have his own room, even though it clearly smells like an old woman. In other ways it was unusual for him. No hay, no insects, no backpain and no hard sleeping in sight. Just a plain, clean room with a cozy looking bed to doze into. “I just hope that my smell won’t fill the rest of the house until next week…”, Nathan secretly thinks.

Apropos: Sam checks the bed and advises: "Oh boy... Sorry, but we need to adjust some things in here! I help you dust the room and get it in shape. And … those thin sheets won’t work. Let’s make yourself comfortable. I’ll just find some new sheets and a pullover… and you might will want to get some extra blankets as well. It’s out cold here, you know.". Sam then lets Nathan have his moment to look around and walks away…

Given the chance Nathen walks towards the drawers and start to gently rummage through them – only finding lots of “old female stuff”. Soon back with some new white sheets Sam sees Nathan rummaging and dislikes the new dusty chaos. Old lights flickering while they are then dusting off everything…

Another hour passes until they finally got Nathans room in order. Sam then heads of to his preciously impatiently anticipated bed, whishing Nathan a good night. With that he closes the door and leaves Nathan alone.

“I still can’t believe they are so kind to me…”, Nathan thinks laying onto the bed, stretching his arms and leg a bit. His ass and back haven’t felt so comfortable in AGES. It’s another thing he immediately feels grateful for. He then revises his eventful day full of emotions and dramas. He smiles thinking of Sam: “This guy is so nice and kind… I wonder if I will ever manage to pay off his favours….”. Then he slowly closes his eyes and drifts off in utter need of sleep…

Edited by Firestar

Chapter 3 - The definitely not magical necklace

The next day Sam’s duty was to fully show around and instruct his new worker. Nathan is a quick learner, which makes it a pleasant day for Sam. Nathan wasn’t as smart as Sam, but he wasn’t dumb either. So, there was nothing to worry about in terms of neglecting duties. To bundle Nathan’s new duties with his conscience, Sam sneakily ALWAYS drew a picture of what happens when young Nathan forgets to do his part.

Sam then shows Nathan around and presents the big farm with its big animals to feed. With showing Nathan around Sam could experience an inter-racial conversation. For the first time he saw how a demi-bull greets his cows. From then on they were magically eyeballing the demi-bull. The cows went crazy in Nathans presence for some reason after they “moooh”-ed some more.

Sam asked him if he maybe could “reset” his cows back to normal and was baffled that Nathan’s touch alone calmed them. It is like he had said something astoundingly smoothing. Nathan suddenly told him they are in desperate need of discharge, which is a painful reminder for Sam that he might already have started to neglect his duties. He then swore the cows never had been so milky. Sam riddles whether it’s because of Nathans potent presence or because he just was a day late of doing be said task…

After they feed the chicken and made their way to the one of three tractors. Nathan himself assumes a good workflow for the future weeks to come. “Weeks” is the timespan Nathan says he plans to stay – if he is appreciated. It sounded like Nathan has no other reasons to stay but to survive and plans to move on. Sam therefore realizes he still will need to find another worker. But for the moment Sam stays thankful for having an immediately available workforce.

A month of lots of work in catching up and just doing farm-stuff passed. Sam and Nathan had quickly found a good vibe to work and got along amazingly. They not only made each other’s life easier to run the farm but also started to do and repair things which already should have been done ages ago. With a new fountain of resources, the bull found his chance to grow a little layer of fat and buff up even more. It’s not like he had to as he needed all of his might to keep up. Though, he started to like his new life – respected, cared and useful. And he indeed did join every weekend on the market to sell their products.

Of course, his unusual presence had been noticed and was increasingly perceived positive due to his warm-hearted and occasionally hilarious nature. He turned out to be the first demi inhabitant of the town – after SO many years. He even was celebrated by a few groups as many missed the divers’ characteristics of demis and wondered what happened to Garlica and him. It made him experience that there slowly was no big personal nor political hate around demis anymore. Nonetheless, the fear of his different being couldn’t be avoided completely as some still preferred to back up.

In comparison to his old home, the rather unfriendly villages were on the extreme side, which disliked demis the most – always and anyhow. Probably it happened in the times of polarisation as the adjacent villages had the duty to “keep them out”. Of course, ignorance was everything what was left after decades.

What remains to be unsolved is the mysterious vanishing of the whole population of Garlica. Interestingly, Nathan was the ground breaker who motivated new individuals who wanted to examine the burned village, which lead to the first common question of many people wondering about. THAT actually brought demis and humans together again. Nonetheless none of both had a clue. According to reports there was only one thing for sure: There were absolutely no dead corpses in ANY house which burned down nor any traces of murder or blood. Instead, masses of magic still concentrate there. Some believe that the actual cause of the fire was a consequence of something, which was not found yet. All of it brought big headaches to Nathan…

At a particular night around those days, right before bedtime, Sam decides to make Nathan a present to calm him and remind him of his new family which always will support him. "Hey, would you like to have a rare family-necklace of ours? I found those in the old hidden things of my mother and thought … you know.... uhm... want to have a piece of family to wear with you.".

Nathan face lights up like child’s ones and looks at him very surprised. Sam shows him his fluorite version, which is like his eye-color. "Well, none of these matches your eyes as perfectly, but this one still reminds of your iris. It almost screamed to be given to you.”, Sam proves his courtesy and secret affection for Nathan. It is his way to at least honour their bonding relationship, even though none of both made a step in a lack of experience.

“Are you sure?”, Nathan therefor asks – like both just got good friends and not exactly family, howsoever. "Maybe you are right... It is a bit early for any gift like this. But still, it’s here and free to take. How about I let it here and you sleep over it?". Nathan nods and agrees to think over it. That’s why Sam lays the necklace on his drawer.

"So may it bring no harm and big luck.". As a final he knocks on wood and decides to let Nathan get his well-deserved rest. They wish each other a good night and a well sleep. And so: Hours till the early morning passes...

The next morning Sam wakes up, he finds himself curiously clean inside as if he had thoroughly bathed. He feels refreshed and calm like he had not been in a while. He looks over at the necklace and its prominently showing green-shining crystal – bound to a simple but beautifully intermeshed yarn. Nathan examines it under the morning light, picks it up and spontaneously slips it over his neck.

Secretly curious Sam decides to catch by Nathans room and ask whether he wants to take the gift. Fresh from his own sleep he knocks and sings: "Good morning, sleepy head~". Waiting for Nathan to let him in…

As Nathan walks towards the door, he suddenly feels a surge of energy through his body. The feelings are so good that his sizeable cock hardens more than he wishes for the moment. Even for his standards his whole package feels heavier. Then he realizes he might finally “gets a proper bull-man”. Also, his balls are full of horny energy now. He can’t right get over it and completely forgets Sam for a moment.

Sam knocks again as Nathan didn't answer. “Hey, Nathan, is everything alright?”, he asks louder through the door, smelling Nathans subtly omnipresent musk, which is giving him a horny stir in his groin. Sam’s voice remembers Nathan of his presence, falling in panic. Stumbling towards the door he realizes his legs, torso and arms had strangely lengthened a bit. Tripping over his own feet, he manages to “open” the door. Quickly getting up to just only open a small gap to answer, as he is still naked, Nathan sees the door fall open. There is Sam standing and embracing the whole horny Nathan questioning what he wanted…

In this moment the wall has fallen – privacy completely gone. Nathan had no chances to feel ashamed anyway as the heavy steps of Sam towards him sound on the floor. "Wow", Sam just blurts out as he sees him fully naked with a necklace which disappears in fluffy bull-fur. "The necklace...", tries Nathan to distract from the view. Only to find it glowing and optically melting into Nathans body. It didn’t hurt at all as it probably just was small all along and just disappears burring into his fur.

Just standing there Sam lets his mind blow for those seconds of reveal. "How...", he manages to mumble. “… does it fit?”, Nathan asks. (It got a common trait they sometimes complete their sentences.)

Nathan looks down at himself and flexes his larger hands and arms. Feeling up his low-fat-lean hard abs and hovering over his slightly bigger pecs, with strangely thicker nipples than ever before, he moans deeply: “Fuuck…”. Sam repeats that and corrects: “Yes, that What the Fuck – ‘How’ as well. But I actually meant how you liked your necklace~?”.

"Uhm… I don't know. I just tried it on?”, Nathan mumbles with slightly but still noticeable deeper voice. In his attempt to point to it, he realizes how nicely it lodges between his pecs. Sam obviously has no problems to check Nathan out. His glance wanders from bottom to top, fixing on his necklace and his slowly emerging man-boobs. Like it was a secret Sam tries to hide his instant hardon and keep the situation under control. "Well... Uhm.... I am not familiar with THAT sort of magic... if at all... I’d say we gotta use that extra power for our today’s tasks! Don’t just loose that shape, okay?". Sam jokes and grins in amusement.

“You are not wondering more on the What the Fuck – ‘How’?”, Nathan jokes back. “Uhm, I am the last who would complain. Finally, someone as big as me.”, Sam says, instinctively not being sure whether his once soft dick is THAT big though. Nonetheless he suggests going downstairs - better leading the way instead of looking behind.

Despite the morning-surprise, Nathan finds himself feeling surprisingly comfortable being completely nude. But for the sake of privacy, he then decided to clothe anyway. That’s why it takes Nathan a bit longer to make it downstairs. That as he had to shove in his enormously sensitive balls and cock into his working clothes. His pecs bounced with every step as he made his way outside and wondered about that new jigglish and tinglish sense. Same with his ass …

Meanwhile Sam is preparing breakfast. As Nathan comes down with an few of his obscene bulge Sam has to ask: "Uhm...  You sure you want to work practically naked… uhm without underwear? God, I hope dad isn't awake yet to see all this…”. Sam glances at the clock. It is 7am in the morning - perfect time to start working.

"It would not be the first time.", Nathan suddenly admitted. "Should I ask?", asks Sam, giving the Plates to the table and starts eating crunchy stuff. Nathan shrugs to Sam’s questioning look. "Probably not.", Nathan replies, scratching behind his head, making his new bicep jump slightly. As an unusually playful answer Sam flexes amused as well and lets his biceps bulge as well. "Seriously, I have trained for years, and you have buffed up just over a few WEEKS. Not that I'm complaining…”.

Nathan mumbles slightly distracted with chuckling: “I did not ask for this.". His cock stirs slightly at the sight of Sam’s big muscles flexing for everyone. "You are not bad yourself, so I’d make that compliment as well.". “Finally giving compliments? That’s the sort of progress I wanted to see!”, Sam thinks and answers: "Thanks!". Another slight stir in Nathans groin happens…

Time passes by and they then begin their usual work. This time they have extra things on the field to do, showing some love to weed and seeds. Both are amazed on how strong and durable Nathans bigger body was. And as the day went on, hair started to grow out of his body and mingled with the sweat. The feeling of exerting himself was exhilarating. But he still worked harder than ever before. Also eating more than ever before, which was a lot already which reminded both that Nathan probably rather did grew over the last weeks and not suddenly. At least it would appear more explanative that Nathan “just” got an unexplainable pump…

Still, lunch was a quick thing that day. Sam really pushed Nathan hard to test his whole new set of muscles. Luckily for them Sam’s dad hasn’t seen anything and probably wouldn’t want to know how and why their cows reacted to Nathans change. As he was near the cows, he internally felt their mating calls and almost wanted to be their male bitch. Obviously, it was a natural thing between both races and something Sam rather did NOT want to hear a word about.

And still did Nathan came up with a strange view, jiggling his big muscle boobs in his hands. “Dayum… Sam! Look how my bouncers evolved to some BIG boobees!”, Nathan almost childishly wanted to see Sam’s reaction to his newest change. Sam could see his demi-bull worker was slightly aroused – like he was …

image.thumb.png.fe2ffff510237b113ee7bf57aca2a5f2.png

Twitter – rippedsaurian - https://twitter.com/rippedsaurian/status/1510029771140481027?cxt=HHwWhoC-0fGE2vQpAAAA (14.04.2022)

Sam wondered whether his demi transformed to a man-cow or something – giving milk now. With those thick nipples pushing out Sam wondered what was happening to his friend and even bravely asked him, whether he could have a taste. But he only was given a shy look as Nathen could have never imagined turning out that way. So, he preferred to say nothing…

Later, fully satisfied with all being done and slowly coming to the end of the day a big dinner is on plan. Both just wanted to start cooking as Sam’s dad comes in by surprise. He tells them from a recent letter. He immediately wants to travel to look after his other sons in the capital and had been packing his suitcase today. It also seems like one of Sam’s brothers got sick recently, so there were multiple reasons to go on the trip.

Sam wishes his best for them and drove him to the station while Nathan wanted to do "extra milking and stuff". A phrase he wondered about a lot on the way. He asked shyly why, but all Nathan said was: "Believe me. You WANT me to do this one alone. So… I’ll just gonna talk to them!". Sam was dumbfounded and joked: "A man talking to his cows...?". He giggled because he did the same… just not sexual and rather literally.

On the way Sam learns that the train tracks were damaged by a landslip. Hoping Nathan will survive a day home alone he drives his dad to another town and stays for the night as he was too tired to drive back. Many kilometers have he passed. He was already tired before the ride back even could possibly start…

Edited by Firestar
  • Like 1

Chapter 4 - A hungry bull

Returning home after high noon Nathan surprises Sam with the words: “Oh hey! Couldn’t wait for your return! I already did everything. Consider this as my gift and loyalty. So, it’s a free day for you!”. Nathan was curious about his delayed return and emphasizes on how patiently he waited. He hoped the best to not being forced to take consequences and luckily didn’t have to. He laughs warmheartedly after Sam checked his mental list and saw in amazement that all things actually had been done perfectly. He just couldn’t believe it even though he would usually trust his young hard worker…

Regarding the food: Sam felt lazy to cook today, that’s why he got a big package of food from a local tavern with the chiefs love as an extensive apology. It’s not like he also worried about Nathans hunger as that one might have unnoticedly grown too. And it did. With almost no surprise he learns that talented Nathan did cook something for himself … and almost nothing was left of it. Just a respecting welcoming portion for Sam. Sam, thanking for the gifts and mixed his brought food with it. That, only to hear the meanwhile visibly fatter man wanting “his portion” as a top up.

Asking about how it turns out that he can catch and cook fish so well, Nathan came with a longer story, reaching back to his “hard days”. While Nathan is not a great hunter, he got a terrific fisherman, having caught large swaths of fish today. A skill which he had been training. For today’s example he had cleaned the fish outside and started cooking them in mass along with many veggies to go along with it.

Sam meanwhile watches the ravenous beast eats the rest of what’s left, showing a swollen muscle gut with all the food he had eaten. He pants heavily while pieces of food vanish in his mouth. Sam blinks in amazement to just experience his hunger. "Haha, that calls for some shopping tomorrow!", he comments. Massaging his unusually thick belly, Nathan groans and moans, seemingly delighted after all the nutrition’s for his body.

"Duuuude! Seriously, how much have you been eating the last 20 hours? Man… you look like you ate food for halve a week!", Sam blurts while Nathan sports a serious belly with boobs to show, whereas his layer of fat seemingly increased again. He gestures to the empty plate that remained and says: "I ate four times of what THAT used to be, hehe.". He points to the whole today’s meal and then adds a long loud “buuuuuuurp” …

So… there ought to be the evening program - a rewarding free time. After Sam narrated his past 24 hours, Nathan recaps his day in enlightenment as he still was not THAT tired of all the work and eating. "Well... How about we watch satellite TV? We reeeally earned a lazy evening. :D". Sam agrees in happiness and leads the way to the living room and makes himself comfortable.

Next to Sam Nathan’s steps slowly thump one by one. He sounds heavier and moves chunkier than ever. And with some surprise Sam realizes: Nathan has grown by a handful. Same did his stomach bulging a bit past his pecs now. Sam himself had a head of space through the resized doorframe. Nathan maybe does have halve of it left and needs to slightly squeeze through the door to make his way to the living room. A fact which mesmerized Sam to a full extend as this wasn’t the case before…

As he groans and Sam is asking whether everything is ok Nathan says: "Nothing wrong.". "Okay…", mumbles Sam rather unsure of the situation, letting himself down onto the sofa. Sam then ogles a certain bulge down south while Nathan follows him slowly onto the sofa.

Meanwhile Nathan slightly gets afraid of whether he would damage the furniture while he sits down on the couch. He asks himself, whether he should sit in the front and lean back against it. On the other hand, he wants to chill out on the soft couch and sit closer next to Sam and somehow… likes how he stares at him. Not that he hadn’t seen the past stares. Actually, he loves it to be looked at like that: Curious, flashed, amazed, horny…

After he waddles his way to the couch he turns his wide back to Sam, who perfectly see a lot of new muscle as well. He sits down with a groan. The couch stays a brave worker with no groaning or whatsoever – for now. With that they sit shoulder to shoulder, touching each other slightly. Nathan rubs his soft belly while Sam feels a stir in his groin – a absolute wrong one.

“Wow…”, is all Sam has to say at another short glance to his best bud. "Maan, you don’t need to stuff yourself like your next hunger games start soon, you know…". Nathan and his belly just rumble that they might be still hungry – the reason to be unknown…

With this cozy moment they zap through some channels and find something interesting. They are being hooked by a new movie. It’s a foreign Action-Love-Romance between a fox and a wolf. What seemed like a bad choice of coupling at first, they turn out to be a great team. Every now and then Nathan asks why there are zero humans to be seen. “From what I heard there are many countries which lost pure human figures. It’s not like most human bodies, with a share of animal features, tend to be more robust, stronger and intelligent.”. “… and uncontrollably hornier.”, Nathan adds in his mind, too shy to share his growing crush on Sam.

They then would have watched TV until the movie is over, if there isn’t a sudden strange gurgling. Sam originally interpreted the slowly thicker getting pressure against his shoulder as a subtle sign of Nathan wanting to cuddle a bit more … intimate. But now minding the situation with a glance over to his buddy ... things are clear. All of it was coming from Nathans body, which expanded all over, trading its newly built fat. Another loud gurgling happened. It was coming louder and louder and then going away again.

After Sam moved a bit to move his ankles notices wet strains down Nathans nipples. "Uhm... Nathan... Do you mind squeezing your big pecs once for me?", Sam asks in utter curiosity and asks himself, whether he might have drooled all over his bud. "Ummm.... Sure...", he groans as he slowly moves his big heavy arms and starts his pecs-boobs to squeeze slightly. He almost moans, yet simultaneously surprised and welcoming the pleasure he wasn’t used to…

image.thumb.png.cddc0c9a2ec8baecb981f24672ba69f2.png

Suddenly, a loud rip reveals everything Nathan originally “tried” to hide until now. His ass and waist got so wide, that his once left-over shorts busted. Obviously exhausted and rather sleepy than watching he sits there and moans once: ”FUUCKh!… … Ahhh, finally free!”. For a moment with all his mind in his suddenly freeballing bulge he sits there, head to the back, legs split apart to reveal both fully fleshed, egg-sized balls and a veiny thick banana-long cock to fill the space.

Still squeezing his right pecs, thick milk drips onto his hands and down his chest and belly. The sensation is so pleasurable for him it gets hard to contain his animal-self. His cock seriously jolts big time. He fights back because he doesn’t want to overexert anything. The least he then was prepared for is Sam’s laughing in surprise…

"Hahahah! Fuuck boi.... You DO give milk, bull?! Wait… I thought you... uhm....”. Sam stutters. Thick muscular bearish Nathan just sat there in small bliss and mentally guessed what he would say: “What? … Breed the cows outside instead and leave them the milking?”. He wasn’t right this time though…

Strangely aroused by all of this Sam’s mind goes literally nuts. He blurts: "Fu-hh-ck… May I?". He asks without much waiting as he just couldn’t hold it anymore. He just gets magically drawn to him like bees to honey. HUNGRY he grabs the thick bull’s pecs and, like Nathan did, squeezes the left boob passionately. Little did Nathan know until this very moment how GOOD Sam can milk animals…

His hands run over thick, of the surprise, bouncing pecs all down to Nathans soft belly. All things he wasn’t dreaming of till now. As Sam’s lips additionally slip over one of the boobs thicken massive nipples Nathan could not help but just sigh and moan loudly, filling the room with an even DEEPER version of the stud’s voice. Finally, closing the gap between them Sam leans onto the bull’s thick thighs and starts sucking heavily.

Sam’s hands are not only moving over his still-swollen stomach but also squeezed the other soft handfilling-thick boob. It lets the bull hang is head backwards and also to moan even more MANLY in pleasure. Even more as a thick stream of milk emerged under great pressure out both pecs-boobs with his right pecs basically spilling a lot of juice all over the floor. Like an extremely horny succubus Sam then grabs the bull's widely pleasured cock. Tasting a lot MORE of the bull’s sweet muscle milk the farmer fully gets sucked into the bull’s presence.

image.thumb.png.13d7a24cbe35a7b91e78d98964f2b8c3.png

A good whiff of musk fills the room as air moves soundly. Not wanting to leave the bulls even further fattening nipple Sam starts to rub the thick still soft bull-cock. Sucking for a while makes Sam then feel strangely warmed in his stomach. For a moment he feels his own above average cock press tightly against his clothes. The milk must have made him EXTRA-HORNY.

The odor and taste of the bull’s milk drives Sam continuously crazy, WANTING to touch him even more. It makes him slowly undress himself, wanting to cuddle the bull in a more comfortable and sexual way. Though as they get directly touching each other Sam wonders: “What’s that sloshing sound?”. He looks down and first though his bull’s fat belly was making sounds. But to his amazed wonders his muscle gut and abs emerge more and more prominently.

Suddenly Sam burrrps loud as well. The warm in his stomach worked its way through his body once more. “Damn~!”, he mutters. He then just has to wank his own dick and notice something odd. “God, I feel different…. This feels so pumpy... Never was so hard!", he moans. "Oh man... How about... hhhoohh… How about you some more intimidate cuddling with me? I wish we can do that more right now…", Sam puffs getting extremely aroused like Nathan. He rubs his dick against the bull's thick thighs to show he is serious…

Being in the mood Sam then moves his whole body all over the thickening bull, resting belly on belly and dick on dick - giving the bull’s balls some weight of his. Routing his tongue all over the studs’ wobbly chest and over all of the furry valley of thick, soft but muscular neck and up to his lover’s chin. It results in a thick, wet French kiss. A kiss, which feel like lips interacting with a starving man. Grabbing the lovers head with the larger hands the bull forces his horny tongue into the farmers mouth and down his throat, practically giving him a tongue job. The tongue once grown longer and thicker to almost remind of an average flexible dick to consume.

That wish fulfilling hope of making out triggers a visually measurable growth spurt. The prodigious cock lengthens and thickens further, the bull's balls swell to the size of mangos, his legs thickening to treetrunks, abs getting more prominently again. Veins stick out on his arms as the bull's forearms grow even more muscular with a bicep and triceps to swell a handful. The boobs-pecs begin to accumulate enough mass that a shadow is forming beneath them. His great pecs heave and sink while he bites his lip, moaning of the pleasure of the boy’s lips sending full body spikes down to the huge wine-bottle thick cock. The bull's balls feeling strangely good and swollen.

"Dayumn! Huhh…", the muscle-bull pants and adds: "I have never had to grab so much meat in my life! It never was so… nghh… BIG before!". He feels Sam's big manly palms getting around his fattened shaft like his hand does, together slowly stroking the bottle to a fish-can and further. Nathans cock continues to slowly swell as Sam now starts moan just seeing him like this. It’s like a chorus of strong daddy’s knowing how to play the vocals. One of the bull’s thick legs begin to move absent-mindedly back and forth, scraping the floor with his hoof.

And as the bull’s huge male member got harder and harder his cock got longer and longer until it fully erects and stands a whopping half a meter, thicker than a wine bottle. The bull slowly moves his left hand over Sam’s body and reaches to his ass. The bull roars hornily and show some thirsty love his tasty glutes, slowly massaging and kneading it like Sam passionately did it a moment ago to his pecs. Meanwhile the massive bull hands slowly grab Sam’s hand and manhandles it onto a dickhead thicker than his fist. In trance the farmer to licks the intensively smelling shotcanon. As a reward he feels something wet and white coating the fuckpole. It’s thick slowly gushing pre which Sam lovingly sees and feels in his hands and mouth.

The likewise once more beefing hands tightly squeezing Sam’s ass. The bull grips all glutes to take and firmly kneads them like a dough. The bull then feels his balls swell once more, further and over the edge of the couch, forcing the massive hard meat to sit lower and rise higher than before at the same time. Heavy balled, heavy bellied he continues the wild kisses, whereas the massive demi's larger tongue overpowers the humans’. Both rub their whole bodies against each other, especially stimulating both of their dripping dicks and full blue brawny balls. The bull’s dickhead is drooling and oozing muscle cum...

And with a simple twist of Nathans finger-thick drooling nipples, the canon begins to shoot. Whitening the whole room with jizz both cum with full hard, moaning, uncontrolled ecstasy …

Edited by Firestar
  • Like 2