Hulk - Exes Once more (Chapter 4)

czechhunter69

Chapter 4 is the perfect time to reconnect with Alex and refresh your memory by rereading the previous chapters. This will prepare you for the thrilling hulk content that lies ahead. The exciting muscle growth that you'll experience in the upcoming chapters will force you to finish, before you're finished with the chapters. I promise. If you're hungry for more, don't hesitate to let me know what you want. I'm always happy to chat and discuss ways to satisfy your cravings. Chapter 5 will be out very soon, as I am not satisfied with this one as it is. 

3) Alex Loses Control

2) Alex's First time

1) Tom’s final time

Source: WB Hunk’s version of Hulk. 

Alex's transformation from the Hulk had left him feeling shaken and disoriented. As he gradually regained his composure, he could feel his body returning to its normal state. He was relieved to feel the bulk and muscle mass melting away, leaving him with his familiar lanky runner's body. There was no trace or hint of him having anything more than the body hair the hulk managed to grow. Despite the relief, there was a lingering sense of loss. Alex knew that he would never forget the feeling of power and strength that had come with the Hulk's transformation. As he looked down at his chest, Alex could see that he still had the remnants of the Hulk's chest hair. It was a strange reminder of the transformation, and he felt a sense of attachment to it. It was sexy and reminded him of Tom. He still wanted to transform again, but pushed that aside for now.

With a heavy heart, Alex approached Ryan's motionless body. He knelt down beside him, feeling a wave of remorse wash over him. He knew that Ryan's bruises were his fault. The living room was in shambles, and there was a gaping hole in the floor where Alex had smashed his fist a hole through the floor. The hole had to be close to 2ft wide, and from the looks of it - right through a joist. He chucked before realizing just how fucking strong he had to be, to do that.

"Ryan?" Alex's voice was uncharacteristically small and quiet. There was no response from Ryan, but Alex could see that he was still breathing. It was possible that Ryan had simply passed out from the shock of it all. Alex felt a sense of relief that Ryan was alive, but the guilt and shame he felt were overwhelming. He knew that he would need to make things right, and to make amends for the damage he had caused.

Alex's lanky frame strained as he tried to lift his unconscious friend off the floor. It was a stark contrast to the superhuman feats he had accomplished just moments ago as the Hulk. Instead of effortlessly tossing heavy furniture aside, he struggled to lift even the weight of his friend's body. After several failed attempts, Alex gave up and dragged Ryan out of the room by grabbing him under the shoulders, his feet trailing behind him. The only thing that made this remotely easier was the cum, that acted as a grease to slid him out.

The living room was in shambles, and the damage was extensive. Furniture was overturned and smashed, and the smell of sex lingered in the air. He caught a whiff of his own sweat and nearly gagged.

Despite the chaos and destruction in the living room, the kitchen had miraculously survived unscathed. Alex quickly made his way over to the sink and drew a basin of warm water. He knew that he needed to clean himself and Ryan up.  As he carefully began to clean the cum off of his friend and himself, Alex winced at the sight of the deep and dark bruises already forming on Ryan's body. He was careful not to press down too hard while trying to be as gentle as possible. When Ryan was clean enough, he tended to himself.

As Alex continued to clean himself the warm water felt soothing against his skin, calming his nerves. He still couldn't believe what had just happened. One moment he had been in control, and the next, he had lost himself completely to The Hulk. He liked it, a lot more than he should have. He had no idea how to prevent it from happening again, and the thought terrified him. Despite the fear and uncertainty, another part of Alex desperately longed for that small ounce of strength he had felt just before Ryan came home. He knew that he should be grateful for his normal body, but he couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to be more. It was a dangerous desire, and he tried to push it aside, focusing instead on cleaning up the mess and helping his friend.

As Alex finished cleaning himself off, he turned his attention back to Ryan, carefully avoiding the bruises that dotted his friend's body. He couldn't bear to look at the damage he had caused, but he knew that he had to take responsibility for it. He couldn’t risk it happening again. Slowly opening his eyes, Ryan first felt groggy and confused, but as he focused on Alex, he felt a sudden rush of fear and surprise.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" Ryan scrambled away, his panic rising. "Please don't hurt me again. Just leave me alone!"

"Ryan, calm down." Alex tried to reassure him. "I'm not the Hulk, and I wasn't in control of myself."

Ryan didn't seem to hear him, still scrambling away, his eyes wide with fear.

"Please, just listen to me." Alex pleaded, taking a step closer to Ryan. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Ryan paused, scared that if he didn't listen, Alex might turn back into the hulk. "What's going on with you?" he asked, his voice trembling.

"I don't know," Alex said, looking down at his hands. "Tom, the guy I met on Grindr, turned me into this. I can't control it, and I don't even know how I got here this morning."

Ryan stared at Alex, disbelief and confusion etched across his face. "What are you saying? How can someone turn you into the hulk?"

"I don't know, but it happened, it happened after we had sex,” Alex said, his voice tinged with desperation. "Please, Ryan, you have to believe me. I'm not in control of myself, but I would never want to hurt you. It couldn’t stop it, I swear.”

Ryan took a deep breath, his heart racing. He looked at Alex and saw the fear and uncertainty in his eyes. Maybe, just maybe, he was telling the truth. Ryan's voice shook with fear and confusion. "I...I don't know what to do," he said, as he staggered to his feet. Keeping a safe distance from Alex, Ryan took in the destruction in the living room and realized he was naked.

As memories flooded his mind, Ryan remembered kissing Alex and enjoying the raw passion between them, worshipping every inch of Alex's hairy, muscled green body. But it didn't make sense. Seeing Alex double in height and quadruple, if not more, in weight should have been where he drew the line. But it only seemed to drive him wild, from what he could recall. They had sex, but Alex never penetrated. Would he turn as well?

"Ryan," Alex said softly, sensing his friend's confusion. "I know this is a lot to take in, but you have to trust me. I'm not in control of this."

Ryan looked at Alex, his eyes filled with fear and disbelief. "How can I trust you when you turned into some kind of monster?" he asked, his voice trembling.

"I don't know how to explain it, Ryan," Alex replied, his voice heavy with guilt. "But I promise you, I didn't want any of this to happen. Tom, the guy I met on Grindr, did something to me. He turned me into this...thing. And now, I don't know how to change back."

Ryan listened intently, his fear slowly turning into concern for his friend. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

Alex's heart was heavy with guilt and fear. He couldn't believe that he had hurt his friend so badly. It was a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. He had always known that he was different, that he had this uncontrollable rage inside him, but he had never imagined that it would hurt someone he cared about.

“I need help, and I don’t think I can go to a doctor for this.”

"It's okay, Alex," Ryan hesitated, his voice still shaking. Alex could see the fear in his eyes, and it made him feel even worse. "We'll figure this out together. Just promise me that you'll be careful."

"I'm sorry, Ryan," Alex said, his voice shaking with emotion. "I never meant to hurt you. Please, forgive me."

“I will, once we put on some pants.” He laughed nervously before escaping to his bedroom down the hall.

Alex began trying to clean up the living room, as best he could, the smell of his own cum definitely tempted him to eat it. And he did, more than once. There would be no repairing the hole in the floor, or the hurt he caused Ryan. Not today.  But a snack might help.

As Alex scrubbed at the stained cushions and soaked floor. He was terrified by what had happened and what it meant for him and his relationships with those around him. How could he control something like this? How could he ensure that no one else would be hurt? Despite his frantic efforts to clean up, the stains remained, a reminder of the chaos that had erupted just moments ago. The room felt heavy with the weight of what had transpired, and Alex couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that gnawed at him.

That’s when he realized it had been almost two hours since he saw Ryan, and decided to check on him. Just as he approached the door, he knew why it was quiet. He upon the note left by Ryan, his heart sinking as he read the words. The house felt empty and cold. As he re-read the note, his mind raced with emotions. He felt hurt, betrayed, and alone. But deep down, he knew that Ryan was right. He had put Ryan in danger, and he couldn't blame him for wanting to get as far away as possible.

“Alex, I don't know what to do or how to feel. I can't even wrap my head around what happened last night. All I know is that I don't feel safe with you here. I'm not going to tell anyone, but I need you to leave. Pack your things and go.”

The weight of the situation fell on his shoulders. Leaving was the only answer, but he didn't know where to go or what to do. All he knew was that he needed to lay low until he could figure out how to control himself.

He thought about Tom, the guy from Grindr who had somehow caused him to transform into the Hulk. Maybe Tom could help him understand what had happened and how to prevent it from happening again.

As he packed his bags, the house felt even emptier than before. He couldn't believe how quickly his life had spiraled out of control in 24 hours. He knew he had to leave, but he couldn't help but feel like he was running towards more problems, than a solution.

• Like 9