The Secret Snuffers Society Part 11- Story of two queens

Halo3gus

Well, thank my imsomnia for the writing, if you dislike snuff stories, please read other of the wonderfull stories you´ll find over here. As alway thanks to freakoman2 and mczapl for their kind help.  If you like snuff stories, please enjoy.

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 11- Story of two queens

The Interviewer was speaking to Michal on a video-call. They were discussing details for his next movements. “Do you think the Italians will fall for it?” The Interviewer said. “Don’t know, but we can make a bet on that. Igor and Wolf were behind the Interviewer.  Wolf smirked. “I could kill them all” he said. “Yes but we need them alive for now Wolf” The Interviewer said in a low, meditative voice. “Igor, tell me what do you think?” The Interviewer asked. “I think the risk is high, but if we send Wold or Michal we reduce the risk, but maybe they will risk themselves to an open war.

The Interviewer pondered his alternatives. The risk was high, he knew that Wolf or Michal could destroy the Italians, but he knew that the SSS would need soldiers. Destroying completely the Italians would mean an even bigger power vacuum and that meant problems. The SSS was already having problems filling the voids on the neighborhood. The mobs tried to enter and fill out the place with drugs, but the soldiers were well trained and the guards helped too. Ivan was very good at predicting the places were the drug dealers would appear and neutralize them at a very fast pace. That was effective until the Interviewer grew fed from it and sent the last Italian’s drug dealer in pieces inside a box, courtesy of Wolf.

“We need their manpower, but we also need to have their loyalty to the SSS” The Interviewer muttered. “I really don’t like a polite solution but this seems in order”. He looked at Igor and then to Wolf. “Sorry pal, you’ll scare them if I move you…too much chaos will break loose” The Interviewer said. Wolf drily smiled. “I’ll go to the gym, Michal, take care of him” Wolf said and left the place, he threw the door that banged and fell from his hinges. The Interviewer tapped with slight irritation on his PC on the spreadsheet. “Another door added to the PnL”.  Then he looked at the screen. “Michal, you think this plan is our best route?” He asked. “Yes, we will need Igor to come, he has more experience with these tugs” Michal said. “Ok, I’ll go by plane”. Please send a pilot and we’re ready to go. “I’ll go myself” Michal said and cut the communication”.  

The Interviewer closed his laptop, he sighed. “You’re ok boss?” Igor said. “I’m good” the Interviewer said. “Just pondering if we should go with this plan or simply send Wolf or Michal and destroy them all in a swift movement”. “But we need soldiers and we need them quick” Igor said.  The Interviewer knew he was right. Wolf and Michal both were the best soldiers but they weren’t omnipresent, the Interviewer knew that he could not make the SSS dependent always on the might of it best pieces, but at the same time, he needed more pawns to cover the newly created needs.  The interviewer took the chess board and lifted one of the queens and looked at the pice with great detail. “Michal” he muttered.  Igor looked at the interviewer, pondering what he was thinking.  

“Michal was always very strong”, The Interviewer said quietly to himself. Then his thoughts flew to the past, on simpler times, where he was walking at the side of the unstoppable force called Wolf.  “So, you wan’t to create something like a secret society” Wolf said casually. “I would nod call it a society yet, we’re still only two, even if one of us is you” The Interviewer said. “You have one Wolf, that’s all you need” Wold said playfully.

They were walking on an isolated alley on a rundown place, the windows were broken or covered in cardboard of wood. “Seems people are hiding…” The Interviewer said. “They’re weak” Wolf said. “Unfortunately they don’t have one Wolf at their side” The Interviewer said playfully, Wolf just smirked “yeaaaah” he said proudly “JUST ONE WOLF” he said bouncing his pecs.

After walking quietly on some dark alleys Wolf looked at the Interviewer “You’re sure we will find him here?” He asked. “We're about to see”  the Interviewer answered. After some seconds a loud yell was heard on the alley. “Seems we found our man”, the Interviewer said. Wolf breathing became more profound in expectation, his shirt was barely holding his pecs but the nipples were getting visible over the shirt. “Calm down Wolf, we’re here to talk…” The Interviewer said. “What are you planning to achieve?” Wolf asked. “Recruit a good candidate” the Interviewer said bluntly. Then he stopped and turned to Wolf, he put his hands on Wolf’s arms and looking at him he said “Wolf, please calm down, we can’t afford to lose this one, you’ve already torn to pieces our last three hunts, we need this one”. “Don’t nag at me!” Wolf said “they were weak…no match for these” then Wolf flexed his biceps. “Showoff” the Interviewer said, turned back and followed the muffling screams, the Interviewer slowed his pace, tried to walk at an even slower and quieter pace. After some steps Wolf made so much sound that any way of decency were clearly out of possibility. The Interviewer looked at Wolf and said “man, you’ll scare this one too”. He said with an Irritated voice and waving his hands. “Not happening buddy” Wolf said in a serious tone, he put his hand gently on the Interviewers shoulder and passed by him. “This one is different” Wolf said. “Why do you said that?” The Interviewer asked. “This one of my kin…don’t leave my side” Wolf answered and walked in front. The Interviewer was puzzled, it was a rare sight to have Wolf taking this kind of command but decided not to contradict him, he walked at his side. Both men were walking quietly, or at leas as quiet as Wolf wanted that was not saying much. They heard the screams, but they were getting quieter…Wolf smirked. “Seems I’ll have fun”. “Wolf, behave” the Interviewer said.

After some minutes of walking they found the source of the screams. They went to an open space within an abandoned warehouse. Inside the big space there were some remains of an old and abandoned machinery. The pieces were put randomly but at the same time the Interviewer thought that there was some kind of order, but was barely noticeable.  On the center of the Warehouses there  were two tied cops, in from of them was an enormous naked man, with a third man on his hands… the Interviewer was surprised to see Michal’s size, he was almost as big as Wolf, but in a stark difference of him, Michal was clearly enjoying his nudeness and specially, his  sexuality.  Michal was holding a man on his hands, or at least the remains of a man at Michal sides there were two ripped limbs with the remains of a shirt that matched the colors of the two cops's uniforms.  Michal was raping the cop’s but his victim was barely conscious, Michal trusted the cop’s rear two times before pushing with his might and breaking the cops back. The corpse was crushed against Michal’s dick so the core looked like a crushed can. The Interviewed looked at Michal’s muscles, his definition, his legs and calves, he was clearly a bodybuilder type…and a narcissist type too.

Michal turned to see the Interviewer and specially, Wolf. You want one? Michal said, Wolf smiled and punching his pecs he signaled with his hands like saying “bring it”. Michal grabbed one of the tied up cops and threw him at Wolf. Wolf caught the cop on the air, and carried him lie the cop was a damsel in distress, but there were no damsel and the cop was clearly in mortal danger. Wolf held the cop from the chest and the legs, and slowly closed his arms together. The cop begun to feel the pressure and squirmed to try to break free. Wolf kept his gaze on Michal’s eyes, both men smirked. Wolf pressed the cop until the overstretched column tore and the ribs begun to crack under Wolf’s unrelenting pressure. The cop stopped squirming then Wolf released him. The cop’s body well to the floor with a thud, Wolf grabbed the cops head and while making a crab pose he crushed the cop’s head. Wolf released the hold and bounced his pecs pridefully.

“They are better to rape” Michal said, then, grabbing the third cop he lifted over his cock, he aimed at the cop’s ass and in one swift movement he rammed his cock inside the cop’s ass. Michal begun to thrust with all his might. The cop yelled, he cried for help but he will not be receiving any of it. The Interviewer looked unfazed at Michal’s monstrous raping of the cop, Wolf smirked and kept his cool, bouncing his pecs and waiting. Both men waited patiently until Michal’s reached orgasm and cummed, then Michal tore the body apart and grabbing the head he yanked it from the cops body and threw at the side.

“So, what for are you here?”   Michal asked bluntly. “We need you” The Interviewer said. “What for” Michal said walking in front of them like a tiger looking at his possible prey. “You’ve stablished your base here” The Interviewer said. Michal opened his eyes…”how did you noticed?” Those machinery, It’s distribution is not random, but you want it to look like they are randomly placed. You’re hiding here but at the same time you want them to come” The Interviewer said signaling the machinery and the cop’s corpses.

“Well, well, you’re a smart ass isn’t you?” Michal said with contempt. “You saw my trap…I surely have to rape you for knowing that” Michal said menacingly. The Interviewer was unfazed “there were rumors that many people disappeared near here.  I followed the tracks, we have been looking for you…we need strong people” The Interviewer said. “I´m the strongest one here” Michal said.  “Not for long” Wolf said.

Michal ran and punched Wolf in the face, Wolf returned the hit,  both men grappled, they pushed each other barely moving.  Michal picked Wolf leg but Wolf barely moved, Wolf returned the kick to Michal’s abdomen, Michal held the kick without making a sweat. They separated for some moments before grappling again, Michal lifted wolf over head and made a jackhammer agains Wolf, Michal tried to stomp Wolf’s head but Wolf grabbed Michals feet with his hand and pushed Michal back throwing him a few meters, Michal fell in his back. While both man fought  The Interviewer looked in detail the place, the apparently random location of the debris, the corpses, he noticed that one of the ripped libs of the first cop had a chew wound. He then looked at both fighting men and walked calmly toward them.

Michal ran to Wolf and tried to make a lariat to his neck but Wolf stopped him. They continued pushing grappling and punching each other for some minutes until they begun to sweat. “Gentlemen, can I have a word?” The Interviewer said calmly. “I’ll destroy you first” Michal said, “Not so quick” Wolf said as he stood in front of the Interviewer. Michal looked at the Interviewer and wondered why a man that was capable to give him a good fight was with a clearly weaker person.  What do you want?  Michal asked with irritation while keeping his eyes on Wolf. Wolf breathed heavily with a smile on his face, The Interviewer walked toward him and patted his biceps, calm down big man please. Wolf sighed profoundly and stood calmed while gazing at Michal.

“What’s your name please?” The Interviewer asked in a polite voice. Michal was puzzled, this weakling saw him tearing apart two cops and he wasn’t running in fear, he even wanted to talk to him. He even appeared to be friends with one guy strong as him. “Michal” he said.

“Michal, I see you’re super strong, and you don’t seem to tolerate much bullshit so I’ll cut to the chase. My friend here and I are looking for strong people like you to form a society of killers. We want to build a place for people like you”. The Interviewer Said.

Michal laughed loudly, he looked at the Interviewer and said with scorn, “you’re nuts asshole. There is no place for me”, but you already built a place for you here isn’t it?. Michal was surprised but tried to hide his emotion. “You’ve hidden here and used the old machinery has a gym equipment, you’ve tried to hide these pieces in a quite clever way so it looks like abandoned machinery but in through, they are your training equipment”. The Interviewer said. “Even the fact that this warehouse is far from most people lets you kill at your own pace without much risk of interruptions, so you can rape them before you tear them apart.” This place is more like your own base isn’t it?. Michal smirked “nice one smart ass..you got me…so I’ll kill you for that” Michal said. “I´m The Interviewer, from now you will acknowledge has such…or you can call me boss if you want” The Interviewer said. “What do you say scumbag?” Michal said, walking next to the Interviewer. He was intimidating but the Interviewer didn’t budge. Wolf smirked and walked slowly to the interviewer. Michal breathing was over the Interviewer face. “Walk away”  The Interviewer calmly said. For some incomprehensible reason, Michal walked back one step. “Who is this guy?” Michal thought for himself.

“We will build a killers’s society, but there can only be really strong personnel,  We want to train them, to serve, to kill, we won’t use any weapons, only pure brute force”. “A society? And how are you going to find people for that endeavor?” Michal said almost laughing at the Interviewer. “Just like we did with you, there are some super strong men hidden that we could look, some others we can train for the lower ranks  if they have our desired competences” the Interviewer answered unfazed by Michal’s laughs.

The Interviewer continued “We need the muscle of build up, I already have Wolf, so we really do not need you, but with your strength we can build even more quickly, we offer you a place were you can use your might and brutality unhinged, and unhidden, many other people will admire you, see you and many more will fear you.” Michal went silent. “We are now on a small building but we have bigger plans than that small place, but for that, we could use people like you, if you want to build a place where you can be bigger and stronger than you already are…you won’t need to set places like traps, you’ll get even more space than here if you want.”. Michal went silent… “let me see” Michal said looking at the surroundings. “Do you want a beer?” Michal said, “Not a beer but if you have a coke, I’ll gladly accept” the Interviewer said.

After some minutes the three sat on one of Michal’s home made “benches” they shared  the Interviewer’s plans,  Michal went from doubt to educated skepticism, anyway,  the Interviewer was offering him a better place, “Michal, if you ever grow bored of this project you can leave”  the Interviewer said. “I have a demand” Michal said.  The Interviewer raised and eyebrow, “you can do any business with the mafias if you want, I already know them because I do some works for them, but I want something the mafias will never do for me” Michal said.  The Interviewer took a sip of his coke can and said “and what’s that?”. I want an arena, a colosseum if you like. Then Michal told them his plans to build a place where he could use and abuse many opponent types, a place where he could show to anyone his might, and his brutality.  The Interviewer burst in laughter, Michal took that has an offense and stood up menacingly. Wolf stood up too and both of them were about to start a fight again. “Sorry Michal” the Interviewer said. “That was all time your wish, now I understand…”. Michal looked at him with his dark and serious eyes. The Interviewer ignored Michal’s body signals and said “we can find a way to monetize your dream Michal, OK, if you join us, I'll make my best effort to build up that colosseum, and you will be a gladiator, a big, super strong and brutal gladiator so other will fear you, your strength and you wean right there” The Interviewer said pointing at Michal’s groin.  Michal went silent. “If you don’t this weapon will tear you apart, understood?”  He said.  “So, I need to work on that if I want to avoid that threat” the Interviewer said. “So, we have a deal Michal?” The Interviewer said. “You like to take risk isn’t it?” Michal said. “You never deal with a muscle monsters like you both and never risk your life” the Interviewer said defiantly. Wolf laughed and Michal begun to understand what was the thing Wolf saw in those apparently weak man. “Deal, Michal said, but someday we will finish what we started here Wolf”. Wolf bounced his pecs and nodded “Yeah buddy…sure”.

The interviewer then stood up and said “well Michal, we need to go, do you come with us? Or you’ll come later?” “I’ll go later” Michal said.  They explained Michal how to reach the first SSS base, Michal was very good a recognizing signals and directions, the Interviewer thought that Michal should have more training than appeared at first since he talked, spoke and behaved like a former soldier or more exactly, like a military pilot, a super big-strong and depraved military pilot, so the Interviewer wondered what other hidden thing Michal could have. “So Michal, we will wait you there…” The Interviewer said.

After some minutes of silent walking Wolf asked “so…what do you think?”. “You contained yourself” The Interviewer said with a slight smile. “Thank you”. “It will be entertaining” Wolf said. The Interviewer pondered himself if Wolf was the only one containing themselves that night…he maybe would never know.

The present Interviewer was looking at the queen on his board. “Then I got two queens, but two queens are hard to use” the Interviewer said to himself and put the queen with the rest of the pieces. “Igor, I’ll talk to Wolf” the Interviewer said and left the office.

After some minutes of quiet walking The Interviewer reached the gym, the grunting and crashing sounds were filling the aisles, so the Interviewer couldn’t use the silence to really meditate, he knew Wolf was pissed, the sounds where not of an animal training, but an animal in rage. He entered the gym and saw Wolf shirtless training with the beastly weight he used but mucho of the equipment were already destroyed. “Hey buddy, you’re ok?” The Interviewer said. Wolf kept silent…after some minutes of grunting, lifting and tossing equipment at the sides he said “Yes, why” in a dry enraged tone. “Don’t like it” Wold said.

The Interviewer stood silent, “look buddy, I know, the plan is risky” he said. The Interviewer went silent for a second, then he walked next to Wolf and putting a hand on his shoulder as high as he could, he gently pressed the extremely big and strong muscle and said “thanks for understanding and for taking care for me, We’ll need to thrust Michal, if the plan goes smoothly, we’ll get more soldiers, maybe some guards and you’ll get to snuff some people too” he said with a smile. Wolf looked at him seriously “Take care…I’ll hate if something happens to you…Adam knows already what happens”. “I’ll try to, I too dislike the fact that I need to go there, but the bet can give us a great reward, and you know that we need to fill us our ranks, and I don’t trust the Japanese for that…take care of the place for me, will you?” Wolf nodded in silence. “Ah, one more thing, please stop destroying the place, you already broke my door two times and seems that  I will need to buy new machines” the Interviewer said in a stern voice that made Wolf forget for a second the only thing that really worried him, he was risking his toy, his main source of entertainment, and in some ways his friend. He smiled and said “ok buddy, don’t nag at me”.

The Interviewer left the place, he out his hand on his chest, just on the place Adam hit him and flinched a little in pain. The pain was reducing, but still, that hit was hard, and the Interviewer knew that Wolf also was worried because of that. “I need to be strong” the Interviewer muttered to himself and walked the aisle alone.

Some days before the Interviewer was standing on the town’s airfield, Wolf stood at the SSS headquarters and the Interviewer was with Igor and Buck, both men seemed to be in competition, buck was the biggest man of the two, and the strongest has the Interviewer could see. He liked to be on boxers and tanks tops, and has Michal, he disliked shoes. Igor wanted to show the Interviewer that he could give Buck a run of this money and the Interviewer pondered if Igor was on some kind of search of a role model because Igor was dressing just like Buck, but with smaller clothing. The plane landed and after some minutes of waiting in the sun the place parked in front of them, the corporate jet seemed comfortable. The door opened ant Michal walked down.  For a pilot, his tank top and posing straps were far off what a pilot should  or usually dressed,  but the interviewer didn’t doubt his piloting skills. “You ready boss?” Michal said. “Yes Michal, i hope we can make this quickly” then the Interviewer passed Michal and entered the plane, Igor went behind, blushing.  Michal looked at buck from head to toe, and bounced his pecs followed by a double biceps pose. He turned while thinking to himself “Nice ass”. Then jumped on the plane and closed the door. Igor stood silent in front of Michal, and a resentment gaze was visible but Michal either didn’t noticed or simply ignored.

Michal grabbed a tablet and handed it to the interviewer. “Here, these are the blueprints, the latest info we could gather and the last details of our plan, you’ll have one hour approximately, so you’ll have plenty of time to read it. Michal said. “Igor if you want, please use the seat next to me”, Michal said. “No thanks” Igor answered almost instantly. Michal dryly smiled and with some difficulty he sat on the pilot’s chair and begun to prepare the plane to takeoff.

The Interviewer looked at the Window, he took the tablet and saw the strategic options. The base was a huge mansion. “Seems they really like to state their European heritage” he thought for himself.   He sighted, over the clouds the world looked small, the problems so little and the preoccupation were far down. Unfortunately, the plane begun to descend and after some minutes the plane landed.

“What? Carlos is here?” Michal said,  The Interviewer looked outside the window and saw Carlos standing in front go the plane door with jeans and a sleeveless jean jacket that let his biceps show, his dark white skin revealed his latino heritage but he was serious.

The plane door opened and Carlos jumped on the plane. “They are in the base” Carlos said. “What? Michal said. “They arrived two hours before, seems they knew that you would pick the him and decided to get on our base first. “The Italians?” The Interviewer asked, no response was said, the silence was deafening.

Michal was a little pale, “this was not the thing they have planned” he said. “How in hell, and why here?” He muttered clearly irritated that he didn’t previewed this possibility.   “Seems they took the first step” the Interviewer said with visible irritation.  He stepped down the plane.  “The SSS should have made the first move”, he thought.  The Interviewer was puzzled,  Why today? Could be by mere coincidence?. Michal was as puzzled has the Interviewer. “What do you think?” The Interviewer asked. “That’s odd, they shouldn’t had made this move…” Michal said. There were so much answers and not much time to respond them. The Interviewer kept silent looking at the plane and trying to make a plan, Wolf wasn’t there and there where no time to call him since if he let Michal go again to the HQ he would be in a very difficult and possibly dangerous situation.

After some  minutes pondering the Interviewer looked at Carlos and then to Michal, “Carlos, call to the HQ  and explain them the situation here, we will go first with Igor and Michal” then he walked next to Michal “There is only one thing left to do, we go there”. Then they took a jeep and left to the secondary base.  Before the jeep left Carlos said “Ricardo is already there, he’s keeping the soldiers on order, we haven’t started anything, but I don’t know how much time we can stand without starting a carnage…Michal is our best resource at this moment, Now that he arrived this will be fine” Carlos said and the jeep parted.

After some time they got near the base,  their base, there where some cars parked and the SSS soldiers where standing at attention, there where some armed men “Italians” Igor said, “How do you know?” The Interviewer asked.  “They are uniformed with full white or black suits…seem they picked white today… they are more disciplined than what we could achieve on the Old Red’s, Nikolai always said that with our superior numbers we didn’t have anything to worry but I knew they got better  training and guns,  they where the second smallest mafia of the region, but what they didn’t had in numbers they compensated in training seems they believed we where Moree or less even until you destroyed us” Igor bitterly remarked.

The sun was high, the soldiers were in line, silent, Ricardo walked in front of the ranks keeping the discipline. “Since when Ricardo was capable of keeping soldiers in line?” The Interviewer pondered. The Italians were seated in their cars or in the boxes in front of the SSS crowd, they were waiting, there was also a limo but his doors and windows were closed.  “Don’t let anyone provoke you” Ricardo ordered. Stand in your place until we receive our orders” Ricardo, was bare chested but he was inspiring authority. “Figli di puttana, cobardi, schiavi e insetti le loro madri pagheranno per la loro stessa debolezza” yells were heard in the distance.  The soldiers stood still, they were making and admirable show of discipline, but they weren’t at the level of the SSS Guards so the Interviewer knew that they had to intervene

The interviewer banged the car, he was enraged, “how this could happen?” The Interviewer felt frustrated, he felt that he messed up and now he had to make the better for it, but he had a back hand. He tried to keep his head over his shoulders. Then he said “let’s go to the base, let’s hear them”. “Why do you think they want to speak?” Michal said. “Because they haven’t shot their guns yet, there are only 10 of them so it means that they aren’t here to fight, of they have reinforcements nearby but we haven’t seen them…yet” the Interviewed answered. Then, they went to the base and arrived to the parking.

The Interviewer stepped down the car. And walked, not to the Italians place but for their soldiers. Ricardo stood in front of him. “Good work Ricardo, please keep here with the men” he said. Michal stepped down the car and the Italians where astounded of his size. Then Carlos also got their look. Let’s go, meet our visitors.

One of the guards yelled at the Interviewer but he ignored it, he walked next to the closed car. The car didn’t opened at first, Michal walked next to the car “Michal, please” the Interviewer said with a slight impatient voice.

One of the suited armed guards came near the Interviewer and coffee at him. The Interviewer stood unfazed, he knew that Michal could dispose of him ad a whim but he didn’t wanted to start a gunfight that probably would kill his soldiers. They where’t the core of his forces, but they still needed them for the neighborhoods, at least until they could make them train to guards.  But for know, the Interviewer would need to find a way to talk them out of this predicament.

The guard begun to speak “tu sei il manager qui?” The Interviewer kept looking at the car, “I won’t answer in other language apart of mine” he coldly answered, the guard aimed at him, that made Igor push him at the car where he fell with a “thud”. “Or we can speak this language” the Interviewer said. “Igor please, calm down, but thanks” he said looking at Igor with a slight smile.

The car opened and a man in his late 40s stepped down, he was fit for his age, his muscles bulged over his white suite, he was dressed in a cloth jacket, that covered an white shirt that was very well adjusted to his body and matching pants and shoes. His legs where fit so the Interviewer saw that this man trained. Michal liked him, that was shown from the growing crotch, bit the man was laser focused on the Interviewer. The man looked at his fallen soldier, bend to help him stand but he held his head and cracked the neck. The soldier fell limp with a surprised face. “porta questo maleducato fuori di qui” he ordered, two of his men came and dragged the corpse out of the place and put it on the trunk of one of the cars.

The Interviewer kept eye contact “thanks, I’m glad to see that there are modals on your side”. The man smiled “the nuovi imperatori likes to be formal, but sometimes some of our  men get’s too carried away, I’m Paolo, nice to meet you”. The man said and extended a hand to the Interviewer in a friendly way. “They call me the Interviewer”, he said extending the hand. The Interviewer felt his hand slightly crushed, he new that Paolo liked to exert light pressure to assert his domination, he deduced that Paolo’s killing where more a show for his men than for the SSS. “Tell me Paolo, why you came to our place?” The Interviewer said.

“Can we walk a little?” Paolo said, “Can I take Igor with me? “Why?” Paolo asked. “You already showed us what you could do and you’re armed, so I think is fair” Paolo handed his gun to one of his men and nodded at the Interviewer, “I’ll still take Igor with me, but he will stay at a safe distance” The Interviewer said “I insist” he asserted.  Paolo sighted and then made a quick “yes” sign with his head. “Should I break my men ranks?” The Interviewer said. “Yes, there is no need of such formality for now” Paolo said. The Interviewer didn’t like the way Paolo said the last phrase but he made a sign with his hand and Ricardo ordered the man to go to the barracks and went next to the Michal and Carlos.  Igor stood behind the Interviewer.

“You have a nice base here” Paolo said. “Very well placed, far from the town, but near the airfield and allows you to train your people without much interference…the lace looks like a club…very well indeed” Paolo analyzed the place, the Interviewer felt shivers, he knew that Paolo wasn’t just praising the place, he was planning on what to do with it, his soldiers where already taken out of the scene, and that meant that unbeknownst to Paolo, the tables have been leveled since he now could use his men strength against Paolo.

“Paolo, what do you  really want, I don’t like to lose time and you seems not to like that too” the Interviewer said with slight impatience. Paolo adjusted his jacket “you crossed a line”, he said. “How’s that?” The Interviewer said. “You know the drill young man, the Nuovi Imperatori also has warehouses with you, you work for us, but you never become one of us” Paolo said.

“And what makes you think that we want to become one of yours?” The Interviewer said with a smirk. Paolo looked surprised by a second, then he recovered his composure but the Interviewer caught his surprised face. “You destroyed the Old Red’s,  you even recruited is leader” Paolo pointed to Igor. “You also took a complete neighborhood for yourself only and don’t et us make business there…you’re overstepping your limits…so I’m here to fix that” Paolo said with a strong voice that didn’t had anything to do with his previous gentle tone.

“So that’s why you came here” The Interviewer said, he knew that Paolo was here to try to force his way over the SSS. But he didn’t knew about their plan, the Interviewer head spun wildly, the board have been stablished on his head and the pieces were already falling on place. For now seemed that the Italians just took the opportunity when they saw Michal leaving the place…but where he could get his information… he refused to see a traitor on the SSS ranks but some random soldier could give the Italians the data using some cheap trick. The Italians didn’t had much time to prepare, that could explain the low number of guard, they seemed to be Paolo’s personal guard, not the Italians main forces”.

Paolo looked almost anxiously at the Interviewer, but he knew the terrain was almost even between the two. The Interviewer regained his usual calmness. “Paolo, let me tell you something” he said “We don’t want to become one mob, we just want to do our business without any intromission, nor from the government, nor from you, we won’t tolerate any breach of our rules or values…” the Interviewer said in a cold, almost menacing voice, Igor tried to walk next to him but the Interviewer was already in his usual mood and stopped him with a sign of his hand. “I don’t know if you’ve talked to the other mafia heads but if you talk to them, tell them that we still want to make business as always but you’re not allowed to do any business on our territories…all you drugs, weapons or other shady business…you can keep for your selves, the storage, is our business” the Interviewer left the streamings outside the talks he didn’t knew what Paolo could know about Michal’s strength, his best piece for now. Paolo looked at him, his breathing was heavy and quick, one of his jacket buttons popped under the pressure. “So…you’re telling me that you don’t want to take on the mafia business” “I’ve already told you…we want our own business, not yours” the Interviewer said visibly irritated. “So these soldiers you’re training here are for nothing?” Paolo asked waving his hand to the training grounds. “They are for the warehouse surroundings”. The Interviewer said. “I don’t buy it, don’t take us for stupids…you’ve already destroyed the Old Red’s”. “The Old Red’s violated our  rules, so we punished them, but we already dissolved their business, we are just incorporating their soldiers for our new created needs”. Paolo face went  red in rage “DO YOU THINK THAT I’M STUPID? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WILL BUY THAT WAREHOUSE CRAP?” Paolo went in rage, the soldiers loaded their guns and aimed at the SSS members. Paolo signed them with his hand and the lowered their guns but kept them loaded.

“Look Paolo, I already told you, we’re not interested on your business…” the Interviewer said, he was about to walk away. “So…give me this place, and I want your organization too,….surrender your organization to ours and work for us”  Paolo demanded;  “No” the Interviewer answered by reflex.  Igor jaw dropped at the audacity but he kept quiet, Paolo and the Interviewer ignored him. “We fought hard to take this place for us, we already adapted it for our needs and we are already using it…we won’t hand it to you so easily..I also have worked hard to build up our organization si don’t think that I will hand it to you at your wim, you’re too old to think that the SSS are a toy to hand over…” the Interviewer said coldly and contemptuously.  “So if we already finished talking, please leave now or I can’t guarantee your safety”,  the Interviewer demanded.

The Interviewer turned and begun to walk away and leave the place, then Igor yelled “NOOOOOOOO” the Interviewer tried to figure why Igor yelled. He then felt a sudden and hard yank, on his left shoulder. The interviewer was forced to turn and look at Paolo. Igor ran to them to no avail. Igor’s yell alerted Michal, Carlos and Ricardo that turned and tried to run to the Interviewer.

For the Interviewer all happened at a very slow pace… he saw Igor with a desperate face running to him, the Italian’s guards aiming their guns and firing them at Michal, Carlos and Ricardo who stopped and ran to them. He tought for a second that if was strange the level of situational conscience he had, until he felt the knife piercing his skin, tearing his shoulder and making blood pour from his muscles, he then saw Paolo’s raged face and for the first time he remembered the feeling when the cop shot him with his taser gun, he remembered the pain and he thought for a split moment that that pain had nothing to do with the excruciating pain he begun to feel on his right shoulder, a new level of pain caused by Paolo’s knife as he stabbed his shoulder. The impending death feeling was real this time. Suddenly his mind begun to fade away… Michal already bear-hugged one guard to death his muscles rippled in slow motion when the chest caved in and a shot of blood emanated from the guards mouth. Carlos cracked the neck of another of Paolo’s guards and Ricardo crushed the windpipe of a third one. Igor pushed Paolo away with such force that he released his knife that stuck to the Interviewers shoulder and send Paolo flying some meters away, Igor grabbed the falling body of the interviewer…The Interviewer muttered some “thanks” before fainting from the pain.

Michal looked at his kid and then he saw Paolo running to grab his gun and Igor holing something on his hands and yelling “wake up” . Paolo grabbed his gun and shot at Michal but most of the bullets missed him and one of them rebounded on his skin. Michal stood silently until he realized what happened in that split second. Michal yelled in anger and grabbed other guard yanking it to him from the arm, the guard just crashed agains his pecs but Michal kept yang the arm until it ripped from the body. The bodyguard yelled in pain but Michal grabbed the head and cried it like an egg, Michal didn’t stopped to feel pleasure from his kills, he widely wanted to kill them all. Same seemed to happen to Carlos and Ricardo. The guards walked back and Paolo ran has fast as he could and crouched behind his car. Michal managed to take the gun from one of the remaining bodyguard’s and Carlos and Ricardo made the same. They seemed to regain his senses and where trying to torture the guards to death, Paolo looked desperately for a new magazine for his gun since he ran out of bullets, the other half of the guards ran to him and aimed at Michal. Michal turned and yelled “freeze!!!!” The guards got stunned in fear, Michal rage was very real and as he walked the guards felt they would be dead. “Stop, please” Paolo said, “you killed our boss asshole…you don’t know what you’ve done your stupid son of a bitch” Michal said scorning Paolo, “you should have listened, now you brought this for yourself” Michal said. One of the guards aimed to hit Michal with his machine gun. Michal let himself be hit in the face but the guard didn’t made his kind even turn red.Michal grabbed the gun and folded in half. “You’ve finished?” Michal said, then grabbing the guard Michal tore his arms one by one, he flipped the torso and ripped the legs, the torso fell crying in pain with a thud but the yells were brutally silenced when Michal stomped the head making the earth tremble at the Wim of Michals big quads.

Paolo shook in fear, he haven’t seen in his life someone as strong as Michal. Michal waked next to another guard that tried to fight Michal, Michal aimed for the head but suddenly a bloodied knife flew injuring the guard on his chest. Michal turned Ito see where the knife came from and he saw the Interviewer was being supported by Igor who did not allow him to fall to the ground. He was profusely bleeding from his right shoulder, and was breathing heavily, he used his left hand to throw the knife and Michal noticed that he was using all his willpower to stay awake, he grew worried about how much time he would hold.

The Interviewer looked at Igor. “Your…shirt” the Interviewer said heavily and slowly.  Igor was dumbfounded. “Your….shirt…quick”… Igor used his free hand and ripped his shirt and handed it to the interviewer. The Interviewer used his left hand and took the shirt and used it to make pressure on his shoulder to stop the bleeding. “Michal…help”. He said. Michal snapped back from his surprise and grabbed the Interviewer on his arm, letting the Interviewer stand on his feet. Igor helped the Interviewer to make pressure on his wounds.

The Interviewer stood silent gathering all his willpower to have energy to speak. Carlos and Ricardo walked next to them to cover the Interviewer, the soldiers went out of the barracks and ran to the place, Ricardo yelled “stop” the soldiers stopped short at the authority displayed by Ricardo, the stood at the distance and looking at the scene. Carlos and Ricardo faces where a mixture of rage, shame and pain.

“Paolo…listen, I won’t hand the base, nor the SSS to you…”  Paolo turned to see him “Michal…Carlos…Igor…don’t hurt Paolo…I…I still need……to speak to him” the Interviewer voice was lowering his volume and the speed was slowing at an alarming pace. “Paolo…I challenge you…your best men versus our best men…no……..our second best men….so the fight Is fair…..” Paolo was dumbfounded. “Paolo, if your men win…I’ll hand the SSS, Michal and Wolf….to you……..if we win…you’ll leave us alone...and you'll hand the Nuovi imperatore to us...” The Interviewer didn’t have strength left to speak an lift his head….his breathing was heavy, and was getting slower. Michal was alarmed but the Interviewer trembling legs still helped him to stand up. Michal understood that the Interviewer was trying to get a compromise to save the soldiers, he knew that the SSS needed them, no matter how weak their where, at this moment the SSS main problem was it’s reach and these soldiers could help for the moment. Michal found new respect for the Interviewer and that unfathomable willpower and stubbornness.

“Wolf…who’s Wolf?” Paolo asked. “Wolf is our best warrior” Michal said with scorn, and you better accept, you piece of shit or I’ll gladly kill you here…I’m running out of patience…you decide. You accept our challenge or you face me here and then I will go alongside with Wolf and we will snuff out every men you have..understood?” Michal said with his eyes red from, rage.

Paolo assessed his situation, he still didn’t knew Carlos, Igor or Ricardo strength, but he knew that Michal could kill them all, and Michal said that Wolf was his best man, so that meant that the Interviewer had at his disposal two men with the strength he saw… and looking from that point of view, that meant that the Interviewers offer was very generous since now he had the chance to take over another organization with  little to no cost. “Ok” Paolo muttered. “I´ll accept” Paolo said….”good the Interviewed said while looking at Paolo’s face” Well contact you in two weeks…prepare your best warriors, five of them…If we win, the Nuovi Imperatori will become part of the SSS, if you win, I’ll hand all to you…understood?” Paolo nodded. “Now leave” the Interviewer said and stood silent while he held onto Michal.

Paolo entered the car and his remaining men too, the car started up, reversed and then left. The Interviewer followed them with his eyes until the car left the base. “Michal…prepare the tournament…tell Wolf…”  The interviewer fainted and all faded to black.  

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Halo3gus said:

. He tought for a second that if was strange the level of situational conscience he had, until he felt the knife piercing his skin, tearing his shoulder and making blood our from his muscles

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

He made his move but the otehr guy was playing as well and he totally forgot he is kinda the weak link of their organization but i love his stubborness. He refused to be treated as a lesser being.

Michal's backstory was so damn good and He is just like WOLF. It seems Wolf kinda knew him cause he felt an " equal " while walking to meet him.

We are seeing the new recruits come together. We have Igor working hard to earn his place and enjoying the place. Igor respecting the Interviewer and the way he does things and mist of all Ricardo's growth, It seems that after he watched what heppened to Adam he is not one to take things lightly.

And now how will Wolf react when they take injured Interviewer to the base?... Do they have a Medic in there or they have someone at a hospital who helps them in this situations... I can totally see taking the to a hospital where "one of them" work. A bodybuilder type of medic that helps when needed.

• Like 2