The Secret Snuffers Society Part 12- O Amigo do Sul / il nemico del nord.

Halo3gus

remember, this story has snuff parts on it If this turns you off, please look for another of the wonrefull stories on this forum.

As always thans ti the usual suspects "Freakoman2 and Mczapl. (Hope you enjoy it). 

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 12- O Amigo do Sul / il nemico del nord.

Things were frantic at the SSS’s secondary base, the Interviewer fainted after Paolo and the novo Imperatori guards left, Michal carried the Interviewer at the infirmary as quick as he could. I’m the end it was a good thing that he decided to keep that space since the soldiers usually collapsed at the SSS trainings and sometime they needed to rehydrate. Two of the former Old Red’s had experience and knowledge on basic war infirmary so they were able to stabilize the bleeding and at least stabilize the Wound, however the Interviewer needed urgent care.

Michal raced to the airfield on one of the jeeps, Igor and Carlos took the Interviewer has gently has they could and carried him to the airfield on one of the cars left by the Italians. They carried the interviewer in the plane and Michal was able to make a quick takeoff. On the way they contacted the SSS headquarters, so at the moment they arrived Wolf was already freaking out, so much that once the plane parked he was too impatient that he ripped the plane’s door and entered the plane destroying all it’s interior. Michal tried to hold him but Wolf looked at him so fiercely that Michal released him, Wolf pushed him so hard that he was ejected from the front of the plane rendering the plane unusable. Michal landed some meters in front of the plane. Wolf carried the Interviewer gently and took him off the plane. Then looked at Michael. “What do we do?” Wolf asked. He needs proper medical care, he’s not like us” Michal said. Wolf gave the Interviewer body to Michal, and wen to the airfield control tower. Michal walked behind him, Wolf kicked the door out of the hinges. “I WANT A CAR…NOW” Wolf demanded, the officers in charge were confused, then Wolf grabbed their heads and brought them together with all his might, there heads exploded in Wolf hands, the headless bodies fell trembling by the decerebration, Wolf grabbed the bodies and ripped clothes and limbs until he found some car keys. He took them and outside he handed them at Ricardo and Carlos. Let’s go Wolf ordered.

The Interviewer was unconscious but alive, Wolf was laser focused on his chest, looking at his breathing, but he was pale, on the secondary base they stabilized him but his wound wasn’t properly closed.  After some hours they got to a small but we equipped clinic suggested by Igor “they are very secretive and are well equipped”  They got to the clinic, Woo was frantic so he just destroyed the car on his way out, the Intervewer didn’t got any new wound more cause Michal protected him from any debris.  Wolf and Michal entered the clinic, Wolf scared of the nurses and doctors so Michal somehow convinced him that they where too scary to help, so they put the Interviewer care in Igor and Carlos hands, not before threatening them in case anything happens. Wolf was enraged with Michal and Michal was somehow pissed at himself, the Italians seemed to one up his tactics and now the SSS head was wounded. The air between the two was rarefied, sparks could fly between the two and at any moment there could be an explosion of anger. But both monsters were silent. They waited, so still that at the distance they could pass has two big rocks.

The minutes passed and Igor went out, “He’s gonna be OK, but is still unconscious…let him rest, Carlos will stay with him”. Wolf let a small small on his face, Michal sighed.  “Now, what are we going to do for the tournament?” Igor said. “Tournament?” Wolf asked, then Michal an Igor updated him on all what happened, they told him how the Italians struck first and how they managed to get a stalemate, at a high price.

Wolf went silent for a long time “that idiot” he thought for himself. “Told him to take care…” Wolf clenched his fist until his hand went white. Michal was standing in front of the hospital. The rain begun to fall, both men where standing, outside the hospital, Igor told them to wait outside for him, after some hours Igor left the place “he’s still unconscious…we need to prepare for the Italians” Igor said, “Will you come?” Michal silently walked alongside Igor, “I’ll stay here” Wolf said.   

Wolf stood in the rain, the drops bounced on his pecs the same time bullets used to do, his wet hair fell over his face. Water flowed on his biceps, and wet his blood stained shirt adhering it to his muscles.  Wolf stood still in front of the clinic, his face was unfazed, his gaze was fixed on an invisible point at the wall. Wolf looked like we could destroy all the clinic in pure rage but he stood just there…the only person in the world who he cared was stupid enough to make himself get wounded and he was there, unconscious. For Wolf it was like some kind of joke where the Interviewer just found a way to hurt the mighty Wolf and decided to use this knowledge to tease him…but for some reason this was not funny at all” Wolf stomped a rock in front of him, the rock was destroyed at once. “Showoff” the Interviewer would say but he wasn’t there.  Wolf hated the feeling…and hated the Interviewer for causing it.

The hours passed and Wolf stood still, two SSS guards came to the clinic in a car. They brought a box. Wolf assumed could contain some supplies for the Interviewer.  After some minutes they went out of the clinic with Carlos.  Carlos nodded Wolf and entered the clinic, one of the guards came near Wolf. “Sir, you want to go to the base?” “No” Wolf bluntly said. He was still on the same place than yesterday and the only movement that differentiated him from a rock was his breathing. “Sir…are you s…” Wolf grabbed his head and lifted the guard “I…said…NO!” Wolf closed his fist exploding the guards head. Wolf took the rest of the body and threw at the wall, the body exploded inside the uniform and the body got stuck to the wall. The corpse looked like a painting a very dark and cruel painting. Wolf breathed heavily, “I don't want to be disturbed” Wolf quietly said while standing in the same place. Two hour after Michal came, saw the stuck corpse and walked next to Wolf “Don’t kill the guards…he wouldn’t liked that” he said. Wolf snapped, he grabbed Michal’s arm and both men grappled. Wolf was so quiet, he wasn’t smiling or grinning, he was dead serious, Michael never saw him like that, Wolf looked even more threatening than in his usual happy mood.  Michal hit Wolf’s stomach with his knee. Wolf stumbled back and then he jumped front tackling Michal, both men fell to the floor. Wolf punched Michal’s face with such force that the pavement cracked before Michal’s head. Michal used his leg to pin Wolf and then he sat over Wolf’s chest and punched back Wolf’s face cracking the ground too. The remaining guard terrified entered the clinic looking for Carlos.  Michal and Wolf stood up, Wolf ran to Michal but Michal jumped and kicked Wolf chest with a flying kick with both legs sending Wolf flying far. Michal ripped his shirt and stood in a boxing position. Wolf stood far away, the rain was pouring over his face, and fell over his reddish eyes, Wolf grabbed his shirt with one hand and ripped it revealing his ripped pecs. Wolf gaze was lost, he looked more wild than ever.  Michal understood that he was in deep trouble, Wolf wasn’t going just to hit, he was going to the kill. Wolf walked slowly, like a beast, Michal knew that he would need the best of him to survive…and to survive that meant that Wolf needed to die.

Michal ran to Wolf, he landed two hits but Wolf grabbed his left hand, Michal hit Wolf with his free hand on the head. A drop of blood fell from Wolf’s forehead but Wolf felt nothing. Michal’s pain was fading, he used all his mental strength, Wolf was losing control and with the Interviewer unable to help he was the only one that had a slight chance to stop Wolf from destroying everything. Michal concentrated all his might on his fist aiming to Wolf chest. Wolf grabbed Michals head, Michal closed his fist and moved his left arm has far back has he could.  Wolf begun to squeeze, Michal aimed his fist. “HE IS AWAKE” Carlos yelled as loud as his chest allowed.  Wolf snapped back to conscience releasing Michal, and Michal released his fist and lowered his guard. Both men were battered from the fight.  Suddenly both stumbled and walked to the clinic, “don’t destroy anything inside please” Carlos said. Wolf tapped his shoulder twice and entered the clinic behind Michal.  They walked the aisled and then found a big room with only one bed. The interviewer was pale, he had his arm on a sling and he still had an IV on his good arm.  He had his eyes closed like he was meditating. Wolf and Michal entered the room and stood one on each side of the bed. They stood in silence like they were an honor guard. A very muscled, big and frightening honor guard. “I´m good” The Interviewer said in a barely audible voice. His face showed that he was still on pain, but his gaze was still fierce. Carlos entered to the room and stood in front of the bed. “Carlos please raise the head of the bed for me” Carlos took the control of the bed and raised the bed so the Interviewer sat. “Much better” he said. Then he looked at Michal bruised face and Wolf reddish pecs. The Interviewer examined both of them in silence.  “Carlos, please leave us, ask the doctors when I can leave the clinic” The Interviewer said in a polite voice while twitching his face in pain. “And please close the door”.  Carlos left the room and closed the door.

The Interview kept examining both Michal and Wolf. They were still has mountains. “BUNCH OF IMBECILES” The Interviewer yelled in rage, he twitched in pain. “What do you think you’re doing!?!?! Are you going to put the SSS in more jeopardy than I did?” The Interviewer eyes were red, his breathing was heavy and his face twitched from time to time from the pain of the wound.  “I already jeopardized the SSS, I don’t need two idiots destroying the SSS strength like we have resources to throw away”. The Interviewer tried to control his breath because the movement still hurted.  “If where possible that you feel any pain from me I’ll just smack you until you both regain your senses, pair of idiots…” The Interviewer said and let himself fell on the bed from the exhaustion he was sweating from the pain. Michal tried to keep his stern face but a slight smile showed in his face, Wolf also tried to keep his stern face but a slight trembling smile appeared on his bruised face. The interviewer didn’t noticed, he was trying to concentrate to control his pain.  “This hurts like hell, damned Paolo” the Interviewer said. “I was an idiot…I should have predicted that one of the other groups could attack…I was too naive”.  The Interviewer said.  “Boss, I was naive too” Michal said. The Interviewer stood silent… “No Michal, it was my responsibility, It was my plan…I jeopardized the SSS to take the best result possible…but I’ve bet too hard…until now” The Interviewer gaze was furious. “How many days we have until the two weeks period finalize” he asked. “One week, three days” Wolf said. “Michal, we need to have our five warriors ready…neither Wolf or you can participate” the Interviewer said. “Another bet?” Michal said. “No Michal, I’ll trust in your training…but we need a good plan, I don’t plan on hand there the SSS, nor Wolf, nor you” the Interviewer said and a pain twitch appeared on his face again. “Now to to the base, take Carlos with you, he is one of the warrior” the Interviewer said. “Can I take Ivan?” Michal said. The Interviewer nodded. Michal left the room.

Wolf gaze hardened “you’re an idiot” he said. “I know…” the Interviewer said, “What did you planned to achieve?” Wolf asked. “Our goals” The Interviewer said bluntly. Wolf put his hand over the wounded shoulder in a gentle way. “Man, you should not risk yourself like that”. He said caressing the Interviewers shoulder. The Interviewer twitched in pain. “Ouch”…Wolf face hardened “If you ever risk yourself in such a way again…you won’t have to worry about your shoulder…I’ll rip it myself…understood?” The Interviewer released the arm and patted the Interviewer head like he was some kind of pet. The Interviewer tried to push Wolf’s arm but he was too strong so the Interviewer just accepted the small show of affection. “I’m glad that you’re OK buddy” Wolf said in a soft voice that was almost inappropriate for Wolf’s style.

The Interviewer  dryly smiled. “I’m sorry Wolf…I made a mistake” The Interviewer looked at his own hands. “I jeopardized the SSS…” the Interviewer felt silent. A tear fell down the Interviewer’s cheek and after some seconds it fell to the bed. Wolf looked at him in silence. “Any problem pal?”. “Yes..the interviewer said…I feel weak…I’m weak…and now I know that I’m your weakness” The Interviewer said in a low, enraged voice”. Wolf pat the Interviewer head again. “No pal…I have no weakness” Wolf said and he stood at the beds side.

That afternoon the Interviewer left the clinic with Wolf at his side “Man I can’t even wipe my ass without having a hell of pain”. Wolf laughed “Not funny “ The Interviewer said twitching his face in pain. “Now, we need to make our arrangements…we have so few days the Interviewer said with irritation. “This pain sucks…”

After some time they arrived at the SSS Headquarters. Igor was already waiting on the front door, “Sir, glad you’re alive…after that wound…” he looked at the floor. “Sorry sir, I should be more careful” Igor said. “Stop the no-sense” the Interviewer said, “It was my mistake…I should have planned better…come here, we need to make a plan, call Michal and let’s go to my office…I need Carlos too”.  Igor left the place and Wolf and the Interviewer walked slowly on the warehouses.  “We need to replenish the soldiers, fortunately the objective is still on our reach” the Interviewer said to Wolf…but we need to make sure our next moves are perfect”. Wolf bounced his pecs ands smirked. “Don’t worry buddy I’m sure you have a plan”. The Interviewer smiled “Hope so buddy, I’ll hate to lose you”. Wolf smiled. The Interviewer didn’t knew if his smile was confidence or simply indifference. “That suits you” The Interviewer thought and kept walking.

After a ling chain of painful and difficult steps, the Interviewed reached his office, wis wound hurt like hell but he refused to get help from Wolf, the Interviewed wanted to learn from the pain. He needed a new master, the pain would be one. He needed to make things better so the SSS would not be jeopardized again. He knew he needed to use his pieces wisely ands the pain was a clear reminder of what could happen if he makes a mistake again.

The Interviewer sat on his seat, he twitched in pain. Wolf looked with interest “stubborn son of a bitch” he thought for himself and smiled.  He bounced his muscles and stood in front of him. “I’ll need your strength Wolf…But I will need you at my side” the Interviewer took his PC, and put it on his place with just one hand.  After some minutes Michal entered, with a jogger and a tank top alongside Igor and Carlos. “You already know what happened on the secondary base”. The interviewer said “I got a desperate arrangement but I’ll need to stay to to my word… five fights will decide everything”. The interviewer face twitched but he didn’t allowed himself to make the slightest painful sound. “There is no way we lose with Wolf and Michal” Igor said.  “Wolf and Michal will not participate” the Interviewer said. “What?” Igor and Carlos said in unison.

“They are part of the price, if we lose, with lose the SSS, alongside Wolf and Michal, I don’t know if both are going with this arrangement but that was my word, so I won’t allow them to participate”. Carlos and Igor jaw fell in surprise. “Sir, we don’t need to stay true to that promise” Carlos said. The Interviewed looked at him, then Michal and Wolf. “No Carlos, on the contrary…we will stay true to our world, we need to…” the Interviewer said, he then saw Michal and then Wolf who smirked “besides that…what would be the fun if we do an underhanded move?” The Interviewer smiled.

“We need to choose our five warriors” he pondered and sighted…"This is a game without queens at least from our side”, he said. He meditated for some moments. “Michal, do yo believe Ricardo is up to the task?” Michal nodded, “We need to call him here right now, some guards can help with the training on the secondary base, we also will need Ivan to come here”. The Interviewer went silent for a second. “Buck, you’re fairly new here, do you mind to fight for us on the colosseum?” Buck grinned with a expression that remembered Wolf, he was excited and flexed his pecs. “I’ll gladly do” he said. “Good…Igor, are you ready to take your place with us?” The Interviewer said with a stern voice.  “Yes sir” Igor said and flexed his biceps “It’s time to make these work again” he said. “The Interviewer smiled briefly, he still haven’t completed his board but he needed to use his pieces at their best, in some ways this was the first time they could not use his best men, Wolf and Michal, even the fact that this was a voluntary move made him feel nervous. Could be doing the right call?, Could be better to send Michal and Wolf all to destroy the Italians just like he did with the SSS?. Those question raced through the Interviewers mind, but the only way to answer those questions would be to tackle head on his opponents and find the answers, however, the SSS still was lacking men and to dedicate his best men to the arena could be very risky.

“Buck, Carlos, Ivan, Ricardo and Igor…you are going to be our fighters…Ricardo will join you soon, so please train and prepare the best you can, Michal will help, Wolf will stay with me ”. The Interviewer then turned to Michal, “ Can you please take Ricardo and Ivan to the base and prepare them for the task?” Michal bounced his pecs and nodded. “What are you going to do?” I´ll need to recover a little more from this hellish pain and we need to find my bishop and maybe some good pawns” the Interviewer said, he looked at Wolf. “Buddy I will need you” Wolf flexed his biceps, “these are yours too” he said and smiled. The Interviewer felt a jolt of gratitude to Wolf, he knew he messed up and he felt terrible, but Wolf was the same as always, always lending him the strength he didn’t had. The Interviewer smiled dryly and left the room with Wolf. “Dismiss” was the only thing he said when he left.  

The Interviewer walked slowly on the warehouse aisles. “Does it hurt?” Wolf asked quietly. “Like hell” the Interviewer said bluntly, “Why yo don’t use the painkillers?” Wolf asked. “They could numb my mind…also..I deserve the pain” the Interviewer said. Wolf stood silent, he was worried by his pal, but at the same time he knew that this was his way to punish himself for his mistake; he thought that the Interviewer made what he did thinking on the best possible outcome as he always do,  but he also knew very well that his friend could be so hard on himself. He tapped his friend shoulder and walked in silence with him.

Ricardo received a message “return to HQ…prepare for the arena” Ricardo tapped a quick OK, then he yelled at some of the guards an barked some orders.  Ricardo was growing on his mental status and on his body. He was alway a swimmer type body, so he looked almost the thinnest of the elites. But he tried to compensate with his hard work. His working hard attitude helped him to be spared the time he messed up. Ricardo felt his hardened pecs. Now he was. Being called for the colosseum and he understood why, “Don’t mess up” he said to himself and walked to the barracks to get his stuff and leave.

The Interviewer and Wolf were walking over  the neighborhood, “Where are we going?” Wolf asked. “I just received a lead…we can have a possible good candidate” the Interviewer said..”we go to the gym”. Wolf raised an eyebrow… “Not going to train idiot” the Interviewer said in exasperation. Wolf burst in laugher “Your impudent brat”. He patted the Interviewer’s head, “You’re the only one that can call me like that without being turned to paste at the next second”. In fact Wolf also liked to tease him, treating him like a pet, and now, because the Interviewer hand was immobilized he had to endure Wolf’s teasing, and he clearly enjoyed the Interviewer’s irritation.  

The gym was almost empty, “seems that we lost a lot of clientele since we killed all the cops”. “Yeah sorry buddy” Wolf said with a smirk on his face. “Showoff” the Interviewer said, Wolf’s smirk softened a little. “What are we looking here?” Wolf asked. “The trainers here told me that there is a possible candidate, recently a latin guy, presumed Brazilian, appeared, they tell me he has the build and the attitude, we will see”. The Interviewer said.
They took a seat on the gym’s office, hidden from all the other gym goers, the office was separated from the rest of the space by a mirror with double Wien so they could see the people without disturbing them. “Are you ok with your wound” Wolf asked. “Yes buddy…” the Interviewer said. “I’m kinda…enraged with myself…I’ve chosen a plan, but I’m not quite sure if I did the right move. We need to hire more people, things are going to be messy from here, but if things with this tournament goes wrong…they will be messier”. The interviewer said. “Why?” Wolf asked. “Because we are going to stream the event, not only to the Italians, but to every mob out there, even the Japanese and the Latins” the Interviewer said. “Wolf smirked “You have one Wolf”. The interviewer smiled in gratitude. “I know buddy, you’re my triumph card”. “And the others too, Ivan, Carlos, Ricardo, Igor and Buck…they are not weak…they surely win. Wolf said. “But We don’t know who the Italians will bring” the Interviewer said…I don’t have control of their pieces, so we still don’t know how to play.  

After some hours of waiting their target appeared. A large brown man with big shoulders, arms and legs appeared. He was using lycra shorts, that revealer his born, hairy legs. His shirt was very well adjusted to his torso and he had a light beard that covered a very masculine face. “Rugby” Wolf said, “Yes, it seems so” The Interviewer sat on the desk and looked at the rubber for some minutes, the other gym goers left the rugby player alone. “Seems pretty scary” Wolf said bouncing his pecs and flexing his arms. “The Interviewer used his left hand and grabbed Wolf’s pecs, Wolf bounced them in reflex…the Interviewer stumbled a little aroused but then shook his head and pointing his finger over Wolf’s pecs he said “Wolf, don’t appear first, you’ll scare him”.  The Interviewer poked Wolf pecs at every word and Wolf flexed his pecs in reflex just to tease the Interviewer. “Stop it” The Interviewer said, “You like it!” Wolf answered teasing the Interviewer and smiling. “you jerk” the Interviewer said and left the room, Wolf laughed hard. “Would be hard to lose him” Wolf said in a quiet voice. “Heard that!” The Interviewer said while walking out.  Wolf smiled. “Do your work buddy” Wolf said and sat in the desk, the seat cracked on Wolf’s weight.

The rugbyer was training biceps.  The mass pressed against the fabric, he was concentrated and grunted at every momevent he did.  The Interviewer looked at him for some seconds, the rugbyer then noted the Interviewer stare and walked to him, he bounced his muscles “Oque quer?” He said. “Portuguese…you’re Brazilian” the Interviewer said. “Yes, what do you want?” The Rugbyer said.  “I’m an Interviewer, you have been referenced by some friend for a job…I want to interview you and see if you’re fit for the work we offer.” The rugbyer face hardened, I don’t have any friends here…so why anyone should recommend me” the Rugbyer said bluntly. “Smartass” the Interviewer thought”. “Do you want to hear?” The Interviewer said. The Rugbyer walked next to the Interviewer “you don’t know me…” The Interviewer noted the difficulty the Rugbyer had to speak English, his pronunciation was harsh, just like his factions.  The Interviewer saw that he was aggressive but in some way defensive. The Interviewer kept his gaze on the Rugbyer face.  

“You don’t seem to have any job” the Rugbyer said, he was about to pass left the Interviewer but his face expression changed from slight doubt to full fear. “A Migra” he said with terror and tried to hide on the back of the gym, he tried to enter the office but the door was locked, seemed that Wolf was taking his time to see what’s happening. “A Migra?” The Interviewer said dumbfounded, he looked outside then he saw two police officers, the Interviewer looked at the Rugbyer who tried to hide behind a gym counter, then he saw outside the gym windows. “Migratory police…the Rugbyer must be an illegal immigrant”. The Interviewer pondered what to do, then Wolf went out of the office. “Cops…here…” Wolf was enraged.  “Yes… will they violate the truce again?” The Interviewer thought.  The Rugbyer was trapped, he sat in terror looking for a way to scape but the cops were getting closer to the gym,  his jaw dropped at Wolf’s sight, he felt trapped between the cops and Wolf size but Wolf ignored him completely, his eyes were red, and his fist closed. His pecs bounced but not playfully, they where like parts os a tank moving out to crush it’s opponent.   “A cop is a cop, and in our place we won’t allow them” the Interviewer said,  He tapped his phone and sent a voice message. “Major, two border patrol officers entered our neighborhood, you know which are the consequences”.  After some seconds a text message came “Nothing to do with us, your problem”.  The Interviewer put his phone on his pocket..he looked at the administrator. “The gym is closed, call the cleaners in about one hour, put the guards outside the gym, nosy gets out without my permission”. He looked at the scared Rugbyer, “mexa sua bunda e entre no escritório...AGORA” the Rugbyer jumped from his hiding and entered the office and closed the door.  The Interviewer opened the door, looked at the Rugbyer inside  “espere” he ordered and went out and stood with Wolf. “Wolf, you’re in charge but let me talk first”. The Interviewer said and sat in a seat of the counter. The administrator called the gym goers out and he was the last to go. The Interviewer sat and looked in silent rage how the clients left the gym and how the administrator was about to leave the place the SSS guards appeared like from thin air and stood firm on the four corners of the gym, the neighbors closed their stores. The operation was so smooth that the cops didn’t noticed. The administrator crossed paths with the cops. “You’re in charge?”, one of the cops said. “He’s the one you should talk” he said pointing at the interviewer. The cops walked to the Interviewer who looked at them from head to toe. They were or too brave, too naive or too stupid to enter the SSS Neighborhood, the cops where’t even fit.  The Interviewer despised them. He looked at Wolf who begun to use the bench press machine just for the act, but he made sure that he used al the discs that the bar could handle.

Before leaving he saw the interviewer made an OK sign to the administrator, Wolf begun to lift grunting so loudly that the cops didn’t hear the closing door and the locking sound of the door.  The tow officers walked to the interviewer, they were in green uniforms like the border patrol used to, one of the was tall and big, but his barrel size tummy was barely folded by the uniform, the other was a little shorter and better built, he was the highest ranking of the two. He approached the counter and leaned on it.

“Greetings officers…what brings you here?” The Interviewer said playfully, “We have some special officers discount if you join us” “Were not here to join” the highest ranking officer said. “We are looking for a man, a big, brown man… an illegal immigrant” the other officer said. Wolf stopped his lift on the high position for some seconds, the officers looked at him and opened their eyes in surprise to see Wolf just lifting and holding the weight high for 10 seconds…20 seconds…60 seconds…2 minutes, when they were about to clock 5 minutes the Interviewer coughed and said “He’s our best client”. Wolf restarted the lifting like a normal guy could look…if the normal guy benched like a professional bodybuilder squatted, Wolf wasn’t even sweating. The mesmerized officers regained his senses and spoke to the Interviewer. “Have you seen a man like that?” They asked. “No sir, maybe if you have a photo?” They took their phones and after some taps they showed the Interviewer a photo. The photo was a long distance picture of a tall, big and brown guy. The Interviewer knew that the man in the photo was the Rugbyer hidden on the office. Wolf begun to put the disks on the rack. “I haven’t seen anybody like that” the Interviewer said. “See, my friend, the biggest officer said “this is the place these people look” so we assume that he could be here…or he went here…are you sure you don’t know him?” The tallest officer said. Wolf was placing the last of the disks on the rack. The Interviewer adjusted himself on the seat “See officer, I just came back from the clinic” he said pointing at his arm sling and a sudden jolt of pain showed in his face. “I was in hospital and just today I came here. So I don’t know, maybe if you ask him, he might have an answer, the Interviewer said pointing to Wolf. The officers stared nervously at each other. “Well…” the short officer walked to Wolf who stood still with the 50kg disk hanging from his arm. His biceps swole and Wolf bounced his pecs. “You’re going to alert them” the Interviewer thought while covering his face with his left hand in a slight exasperation. The taller officer stood next to the interviewer.

The Interviewer left his seat and walked to the office. The tallest cop followed him… the Interviewer opened the door and there was standing behind it the Rugbyer, he panicked, the tall cop yelled “he’s here! And drew his taser gun. Wolf threw the plate ‘casually’ at the small cop “Catch this!” Wolf said playfully throwing the plate like it was a beachball and jumped to the tallest officer. The plate flipped rhythmically in the air before falling down.  The officer tried to caught the plate by reflex but the weight was too much for him and unrelentlessly fell to the floor. Behind the metal disk. The cop hit the floor in an almost comical way. “Jones” the tall cop said while taking his taser gun.

The Interviewer somehow managed to push the Rugbyer in the office but the pain was unbearable. “Fica aí” The Interviewer ordered. And closed the door behind him. The tall officer saw Wolf from the side of his eye and in reflex he fired the taser gun but the electrodes simply bounced from Wolf pecs and abs. Wolf grabbed him from the uniform and tossed to the other side of the gym, he fell over a bench.  “Scott!” Jones screamed. He took his gun and aimed at Wolf. Wolf grabbed the gun from the canon, the cop fired but the bullets simply bounced on Wolf hands and fell to the floor, the cop walked back but Wolf crushed the gun barrel and yanked of the gun from Jones’s hand. “We don’t use these here…the people will get mad at us if you show them these” Wolf said while crushing the gun like a small ball.  Then grabbed Jones’s head with his free hand and smashed it against the bench destroying the bench. Jones fell unconscious with his wounded head bleeding.

“Freeze” Scott said. “Turn slowly and get on you knees” Wolf turned fast and threw the metal disc made from Jones’s gun, Scott dodged it by miracle but Wolf was already aiming for him. Wolf grabbed the gun from Scott’s hand and crushed the gun…and the hand in one movement. Scott screamed in pain at the top of his lungs and fell on his knees. Wolf stood still enjoying the screams.

“O qué?” The Rugbyer said. “Fica aí” the Interviewer said, “do you understand English?” The Interviewer asked. The Rugbyer nodded. “Stay here, let Wolf work…or I should say play instead”.  The Rugbyer was mesmerized by Wolf. How Wolf handed all that weight and didn’t even break a sweat, how he was trowing humans beings and how easy was for him to crush real guns. “é impossível”  he said “but you’re just witnessing it…look closely please” the Interviewer said. The Rugbyer got aroused by the show of power he was looking at.

Wolf grabbed Scott by the throat with his left hand, at first Wold met Scott’s eye and then he lifted Scott until his feet dangled. Scott tried to hit Wolf to no avail. “Hit harder” Wolf playfully said. “I barely feel anything”. Scott hit with all his strength but Wolf didn’t feel a thing he wasn’t even amused, Jones begun to move but he was too dizzy to even stand up.  Wolf grew bored from Scott. “See…this is not funny” Wolf said, then he grabbed Scott left arm and ripped if from the body, it was like ripping a piece of tissue paper;  Scott yelled in pain “That’s better” Wolf said then he grabbed the left leg, he used his hand as a claw and begun to use his fingers to pierce Scott’s ‘quadriceps’ of so it seemed because Wolf’s muscles where so massive that for him it was like piercing a chicken wing. Wolf fingers pierced slowly Scott’s skin, slowly his fingers penetrated the skin, and the muscle, it was a slow process but Scott screams were like music to Wolf’s ears. After some slow and painful seconds, Wolf felt the bone. Wolf grabbed the femur and slowly begun to tear the leg from the body. Wolf pulled the leg in a slow, very deliberate way.  Scott squirmed in pain desperately but Wolf barely used anymore strength, he kept pulling the leg, Scott’s free leg dangled on the air trying to kick Wolf but if he landed it was like hitting a rock. Wolf burst in laughter, enjoying the pain, he walked next to where Officer jones was trying to stand up but he was too dizzy, the Rugbyer was awestruck, “Can I go near him?, will he kill me?” The Interviewer looked at him amused. “Only if you want to get wet with blood, for now he won’t kill you…I hope” the Interviewer said.

The Rugbyer left the office and came closer to Wolf. “They have been harassing me for months”. Wolf didn’t even heard, he was fixated on inflicting pain. Jones looked at Wolf in horror. His mouth opened and closed as to try to say something, but his mind was broken, he’ve never seen such brutality and strength. Som of the guards were looking inside the gym to look Wolf’s art. The Interviewer took a bench like a seat and kept looking.

Scott’s leg finally ceded and the bone wasn’t able to resist, Wolf finally ripped the leg and threw at the Rugbyer who looked at the ripped limb in awe, he looked at Wolf muscles like they where an object of adoration, he saw the strength, the carelessness as he simply ripped another human body like he was ripping a rag doll. Wolf released Scotts throat, and the body remains fell to the ground. Then he grabbed the right leg  at the quadriceps level and the right shoulder. Wolf looked at the Rugbyer proudly. “Look at this bug” then Wolf ripped both limbs at the same time, blood poured everywhere, it soaked the walls and windows, blood reached the ceiling and the Rugbyer shirt.  The Rugbyer but a hand on the blood and loved at his hand, he wet his lips with his tongue, then he licked some of the blood.

Wolf looked at the Interviewer and grabbed what’s left of Scott’s body from the throat and the pelvis. Scott was already dead but Wolf haven’t finished. He lifted the corps over his head, walked over a bench and drove the body against the bench “wham”, the body cracked, Wolf lifted the body again “wham” the body folded over the bench, Wolf then folded and unfolded the body just for show, when he stopped hearing cracks he ripped the torso in half like a piece of paper.  Jones puked, “monster” he said “Yeaaaah Wolf said throwing the upper half with Scott’s torso at Jones feet.  Jones saw the terrified dead face of his former companion and tried to run to the Windows. The Rugbyer tacked him and dragged Jones to Wolf from the legs. Jones fought but he was in a bad position and could not put too much of a fight. Wolf walked to the Rugbyer and said “Thanks” Wolf grabbed Jone’s leg with his right hand and with the left hand he pushed away the Rugbyer  “ I really don’t need help bug” Wolf said “But I don’t want to pay new windows” the Interviewer said. “So please Wolf, this is already costing us a fortune”.  Wolf grabbed both ankles and closing his fist he crushed them. “See, he won’t run anymore” Wolf said like he was giving some explanation to the interviewer.  Jone’s squirmed in the floor, Wolf looked at him and said playfully “Seems we have a bug problem”, he walked next to Jones, so he was at jones front.  Wolf lifted his left foot and stomped Jones’s right humerus, pinning him to the ground. Jone’s yelled “please!!! I swear I want enter this place again” he begged. “I’m quite sure of that Imbecile” the Interviewer said in a quiet voice. “Heard that” Wolf said and then he stomped the left humerus with his right foot.  Wolf quadriceps flew in strength, the Interviewer thought that Wolf’s quadriceps were also a sight to behold.  Wolf bend down and grabbed Jone’s torso, then chuckled at the interviewer and lifted the body with the arms still pinned to the ground. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Jones’s scream fill the gym, Wolf was holding Jones upside down with the legs dangling in the air and the feet flying on every direction like they where a weather vane in a hurricane, Wolf smiled as he simply flipped Jones upside down but purposefully, he let Jones’s body fell to the ground. Wolf grabbed Jones from the shoulders, one in each hand, he looked at the interviewer, “I wanted to test this one” he said and then he pushed his right hand to the front and the left arm to the back. Wolf ripped Jones torso like a piece of paper, the chest ripped in vertical. Wolf then spread his arms and Jones’s torso ripped in half, the sternum was splited and the column was only on one side. The column stuck to the right side of the body but the ribs were splited more or less evenly on each body half, the head dangled lifelessly from the column and neck remains. “Should practice this one” Wolf said playfully, then he carried the remains and threw them in the same place so, both corpses were together, Wolf grabbed both heads, one in each hand and looking at the interviewer he crushed them like they were beer cans.

Wolf flexed is biceps and quads in a victory pose, he punched his own chest and bounced his biceps “I’m the strongest, and the biggest” Wolf said proudly.  The Interviewer looked at him attentively and chuckled “Show off”. Wolf smiled.

The Rugbyer realized that this was his turn and tried to use Wolf’s posing moment to run to the door, then he found it closed and when turning he saw Wolf bouncing his bloodied pecs and rubbing his arms. Wolf smiled proudly, “he’s waiting for you” Wolf said. The Rugbyer then realized that no math what could happen, he was a dead man, “why you don’t kill me now?” He asked “I would, but then he would be nagging at me…take your chance and speak to him” Wolf ordered. The Rugbyer then walked back to the gym, he saw nobody out there so he assumed that the Interviewer was already on the office.  The Rugbyer saw the corpses, the blood stains and the broken bones. For a second he felt his right bicep with his hand.

“Are you going to enter?” The Interviewer said with slight irritation. “I have many things to do and sorry if this bothers you, but I really don’t have much time, so, if you please…” The interviewer sat in the desk and pointed at a seat in front of it, Wolf entered the office and stood on the door. “What are you going to do to me?” The Rugbyer asked with some unsteadiness.  

The interviewer used his left hand and massaged his forehead, he sighed with slight exasperation. “Man, we already helped you out there, as you saw they wont bother you again, so In that respect, I’ll be the one making the questions…is the least you owe us”. The interview had a stern face, Wolf smirked. The Interviewer gaze was difficult to understand. “What’s your name?” The Interviewer said. “Felipe” the Rugbyer answered bluntly, with a scared voice, “What are you doing on our neighborhood Felipe?” The Interviewer said. “I was hiding from the police, I was changing from town to town but the border police always looked for me, I arrived here more or less one week ago, and heard the rumors that the police didn’t dare to enter to this neighborhood so I decided to stay here for a while….to rest…to stop running at least for a time”. Felipe said, his voice was softening at every word, the Interviewer was examining each word, each signal, from time to time his face showed a small hint of pain and his left hand grabbed his left upper chest at the site of the wound. “Why they are looking for you?” He asked. Felipe stood in silence for some seconds, he sighted “there is no point in hiding it”.

“I came from Rio the Janeiro, I lived on the favelas, I was abandoned by my family a long time ago, so I almost grew alone, only a good man took me in and helped me, educated me and help me to be a good man…” Felipe looked at the floor, he decided to come clean, after all, he thought he was at his life end so he decided to let if all flow out of him. “I grew and found that the sports helps you to be stronger and if you’re stronger you’re respected, there are some colleges that help’s you if you’re a really good athlete, so I decided to practice rugby…” the Interviewer was concentrated on his story,  from time to time some twitches appeared on his face but otherwise his face was stony, “I tried to do my best, I swear, I reached professional level, my ‘dad’ was proud of me…” Felipe let a tear flow from his right eye. Wolf looked outside the office, the guard were standing in his position and some familiar cars were already parked outside. Felipe sighed and spoke “I didn’t knew at the moment, but the rugby club where I played became popular, it was strange since in my country soccer is all what the y seem to think, but Rugby became popular in some underground circles…they bet on us, heavy loads of money…I swear that I din’t knew on that…later we discovered that they where using steroids on our food, our water, almost everywhere… they offered us prizes for wins, very good prizes, but we didn’t knew that they we’re using us for their entertainment, and also to brag about their power…after some time things got really serious, some of the losing team members disappeared…” Felipe stood silent for a moment. The Interviewer sighted…”continue please” he said.

“I swear I didn’t knew# Felipe said “they pressured us to win at any cost, they trained us like animals, but we all aimed to be professionals, most our us where poor kids trying to make a living, they pressured us, and the pressure kept on mounting, some of us collapsed, but I was focused on the win, I needed for me, for my dad” Felipe cried.  “One fateful day…we lost…” Felipe lowered his head and brought his hands on the back of his head. “We tried, but we lost, our sponsor were furious, they told us that there would be consequences…seems they lost a lot of money on that game, we didn’t knew… I thought that there was only a minor issue, but suddenly my team companions went missing,  I didn’t thought that there could be a problem we were eliminated from the tournament so I thought that some of them were going on vacation, it was odd, but I really didn’t thought that there where some shady business on the teams…” Felipe lifted his head and saw eye to eye tic the Interviewer. “Son after I went to my home, the door was left opened and all thing were scrambled on the floor, at first I thought that thieves entered the house, but oddly nothing of value seemed to be missing…after some minutes I saw the blood…then…” Felipe cried out loud for some minutes. The Interviewer was unfazed, but his face softened a little. “Please continue” he said. Felipe made a slow and profound breath that made his chest look bigger than it looked before. “My father was dead, his throat was slit…I couldn’t do nothing, my old dad… he had nothing to do with this, he was my entire life…when the police came, they framed the crime on me…filhos da puta…” Felipe’s face hardened, his biceps swole and his pecs bounced. “They framed me, they tried to arrest me, I knew that if let myself to be carried to the jail they will simply say that I killed my beloved father, they were so cruel and for they I was only a number on his result’s sheet, a good arrest…who cared that my father died because the mobs where betting heavy loads of money, who cared about an old, feeble man and his poor family…me” Felipe said with rage and pounding his chest.  “They wanted an assassin, I gave them one, they thought I would not run, so I killed one cop with my hands choking him out” Felipe said closing his fist in rage, “the other I cracked his neck” Felipe made a mimic of him cracking the cops neck. “I ran, I ran like hell, after some weeks I managed to scape from Brazil but I knew that I would not find peace on my country, I walked long distances, worked for anyone that could give me refugee, after some months I decided to come here, but crossing the border the border cops found me…  managed to scape, but the news from Brazil already reached this place, so they went before me, from town to town they looked for me…I ran…after some time I reached this town, and then I heard about a neighborhood were the police were destroyed and now they where too afraid to enter, so I decided to come here…to try to make a decent living…but they already found me and now those kills….surely they will frame them on me now…”

At the moment Felipe said that the kill would be framed on him the Interviewer busted in laughter, so did Wolf… they laughed until they cried. Felipe felt offended “what is this?” He bursted in rage, he tried to punch Wolf but Wolf simply grabbed Felipe and lifted until his feet dangled. Wolf was still smiling but then he looked at Felipe’s eyes and said “he’s not finished yet” and pushed him until Felipe fell on his ass. The interviewed calmed himself but from time to time he burst in laugher “frame on you…that was funny” he said. “Look Felipe…d you really think that they can frame you for ripping apart and crushing two cops? You’re not that strong meu amigo”. The Interviewer then went serious. “They know this is the SSS territory and they knew these unworthy cops were dead from the moment they decided to enter this place…” Wolf bounced his pecs. “What happened to you is a sign of your own weakness, your weakness allowed injustice…your weakness in some sort made you vulnerable” the Interviewer said “Felipe, you understand that while you’re on this neighborhood you will be safe, and you’ll free to stay here if you want, we take care of the corpses, the cleaners are already waiting outside the gym…” Felipe looked outside surprised. “But I’m offering a higher path, you can be over all this petty things, you can be really strong…if you want” then the Interviewer explained Felipe what was the SSS, how they worked, why they were looking for strong people, Felipe looked at Wolf and the corpses, he lifted from his seat and pondered, they were not only giving him a chance, they where almost offering him a new world where he didn’t needed to worry about his past, where he would be able to be strong, and to fight back. Wolf stared amused. “Tell me, about this SSS, what I would do?” Felipe asked. “You’ll be training on Wolf oversight, then you’ll perform some duties, at this moment we need to prepare a tournament on SSS rules, you’ll have to know the place first. The Interviewer said. “Ok, ill accept…chefe” felipe said with a smile. “Excellent” The Interviewer said, “Wolf please let the cleaners in”.  Wolf left the room “Felipe, come with me please” the Interviewer said, then a metallic screeching sound filled the place. “Wolf” the Interviewer said with exasperation. Wolf ripped the door from its hinges “Don’t you know hoy to use a key?” The Interviewer said with exasperation. “Yes I do” Wolf said flexing his biceps “these are my keys” Wolf smirked proudly looking down at his buddy.  “Felipe, please stay here, one of our guards will carry you to our base, there you will meet Michal,  he will introduce you to the SSS and he will brief you…I expect great thing from you” The Interviewer said, Felipe felt the good answer was to flex his muscles and he did a double biceps pose with a killer smile. “Good…now they are imitating you Wolf” the Interviewer said still irritated, Wolf winked Felipe and gave a thumbs up sign to Felipe. The interviewer and Wolf returned to the gym.

The Interviewer sat on the desk, “Wolf please take a bath and get new clothing”. Wolf ripped his clothes and stood naked in front of the Interviewer “You just needed To do that” the Interviewer put his hand on his face, slightly amused. “You really don’t time me peace of mind” Wolf laughed hard “I’ll go to the showers, please make sure that bring me clothing” Wolf said and left the place. “Show off” the Interviewer said,  took his phone and tapped on it. A new call entered. It was an unknown number. The Interviewer took the call. “Hi it’s Paolo” The Interviewer face twitched in pain. “Can we meet?…in peace?…we want to make some changes to the tournament conditions” Paolo said over the phone. “I’ll gladly discuss them” The Interviewer answered, We have a good cafe on the neighborhood, I’ll send you the address, in one hour, no weapons” the Interviewer bluntly said. He hang the call and tapped on his phone, he sent the address and in silence he felt his wound.

After some minutes Wolf emerged from the shower covered only with a towel, but even with that, there was little left to the imagination. “Wolf…we have a date, put your clothes on”, then he handed him a package “from the nearby store, ill pay them later” Wolf put a grey tank top and matching shorts. They left the place and walked over a nearby cafe. When they entered the owner noted and with surprise he came near them.  He approached helpfully and helped them to sit at a table. “What I can offer you today mr Interviewer?” He said. “Capuchino, mild roast, medium grind” please. The Interviewer said.  “Sir, we will have an important meeting, can we please use the place in private?, I’ll make sure we will cover the lost sales but this is important”. The Cafe owner nodded with his head and put a sing on the door. After some minutes a capuchin and a big dark cup of coffee where on the table, Wolf and the Interviewer took his drinks in silence.

After some minutes, Paolo arrived. “Good afternoon” he said in a polite way. Paolo was dressed with a beige suit, the suit was well adjusted to the body, so It shoed that he trained hard, his muscles bulged a little but not too much so the suit was perfectly adapted to his body. The Interviewer thought that Paolo have chosen this suit for impact, he thought for a second that he could be a good SSS member but his wound remembered that they were on opposing sides. “May I join you?” Paolo said. “Do you have any hidden weapon?” The Interviewer bluntly said. Paolo smiled and took his jacket off his body, the Interviewed confirmed his suspicions when Paolo gave a turn like a model. Under his jacked there was a white shirt, that looked like a second skin that covered a well worked abdomen and a rounded pecs, He was in someways bigger than the swimmers body or Ricardo but he had just the same level of definition and bigger legs toot not has big as Buck, we was more. Or less at the same level of Carlos but he had those European lines that made him almost irresistible…”Please take a seat” the Interviewer said. “If you try something strange I will tear you apart, bone by bone” Wolf said grinding his teeth. The Interviewer put his hands on Wolfs arms. “Wolf, please”. Wolf calmed but his eyes were fixated on Paolo. “What brings you here?”The Interviewer said.

“My boss is furious at me” Paolo said. “My boss never authorized the tournament, but I’ve convinced that it was the best way for us both, we can decide who will take both organizations without wearing both organizations and letting the Japanese or the Latins take over our remains…at the end I could convince Luca but…” Paolo blushed.

“What?” The Interviewer said. “Luca wanted an armed take over, but when I explained he said that there should be at least 10 fights” Paolo said. “Ten!” The Interviewer said. “Luca says that is 10 or they will come here to take over your place, take it or leave it” the Interviewer smirked “some big words from your boss, I expect he has the muscle to back up those” he said. Wolf bounced his pecs at the “muscle” mention. He took his cup of coffee with all his hand because the cup ear was too small for his big fingers.

“Look, I don’t like it either” Paolo said, “Sorry for stabbing you, was the best thing to to on that moment” Wolf crushed his cup spilling coffee over his shirt, table and even over Paolo and the Interviewer, his breathing became heavier and Paolo looked frightened.  

“Wolf, please” The Interviewer said with slight rage on his voice. “If I cared about you satiating me you would be already a stain on the floor…I understand that what you did was the best thing you thought would help the Nuovi imperatori…and you’re my enemy…I respect that…on there hand I don’t respect that after we made a negotiation, you came here and try to change the stablished rules…”. Paolo moved nervously on his seat. “I will accept the change but then, I’ll add some of my terms too…” the Interviewer said and Paolo nodded with his head.

The interviewer took a sip of his coffee. “Now…lets see…”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ohhhhh The twists!!!

Now the Italians wants 10 fights and the SSS only has 5 Soldiers that are not ready but they are strong. Im preparing to loss some of our guys. I feel Carlos and Ricardo are the least prepared of the bunch.

Wolf and Michal going at it was so damn good. They both were ready for a final blow. Wolf to Michal's Head and Michal to Wolf's chest. They are the only one that can stop the other.

• Like 3