The Secret Snuffers Society Part 13-Scacchi Insanguinati (bloody chess)

Halo3gus

Warning; This storiy us very heavilt snuff-oriented. If this is not your thing, please looke elsewere. If this is yout thing, enjoy.

Thanks to freakoman2 and mczapl for their encpuragement, ideas and help. (Thank you guys, the SSS would no be the same without you!).

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 13-Scacchi Insanguinati

The Interviewer was on the cafe seated with Wolf and Paolo. Now…let's see…” the Interviewer said, he took a sip of his coffee. “Your boss wants to change the number of fights to 10…why?” The Interviewer asked. “Don’t know, seems he thinks that if the Italians show true superiority there, he can convince the other mobs to leave us alone…” Paolo said

“That’s a good argument” the Interviewer said, “But why changing it? Why now? And why he sent you specifically?” The Interviewer said. Paolo didn’t knew the answers, he even felt a little stunned to be unable to answer… TelI me Paolo, any negotiation we reach here…you’re really able to guarantee me that the agreement we reach will stay?” Paolo simply said “I’m sure that Luca will accept ad long as we accept his requirement of 10 fights”

The interviewer took a sip of his coffee, “It’s risky for us” he said. “You’ve haven’t showed your warriors, but you have some sense of at least two of ours, and now you’ve told me that Luca wants to make a power show..so seems the stakes are quite high”. He said.

The Interviewer looked at Wolf and regretted not have used his strongest piece, for some moments he wanted to kick himself but he was going to stay true to his world, but he knew that the risk and the cost would be something he will not like.  “These are our conditions” the Interviewer said with a pain twitch that was unable to hide. “You’re right?” “No, thank to you…just be glad that Wolf doesn't kill you?” The Interviewer said with slight irritation. “Now to the point…first, well accept the 10 to 10, In fact we want the number elevated to 11 so we avoid the possibility of a tie;  in addition, the event will be on our arena, we already have a place, second, the even will be streamed for all our subscribers, but we will also stream to all the SSS and Nuovi Imperatori members, so the result shall not be challenged, three, the heads of the two organizations will be on our arena so to legitimize the results” The interviews twitched in pain and a small drop of sweat fell on his forehead. Paolo nodded “I think that’s easy to achieve”. We have a last condition. All the fights will be to death… Paolo was shocked. “SSS rules Paolo…or you didn’t realized Lucas intention to send you here alone?” Paolo looked at the interviewer and suddenly he begun to sweat. “Luca knows our business, and our rules since he and you organization are our clients too…even after your takeover intent he still trust us his valuables and we still hold them secured… go talk to Luca and tell what is his answer?…oh, and please , on your way out can you please ask them to bring me another coffee?…we´ll wait”. The Interviewer took the last sip of his current coffee. “Delicious” Wolf smirked “i’d like a coffee too”.  After some minutes the cafe owner brought to new coffee cups for the Interviewer and Wolf, he cleaned the table from the spilled coffee and left.  “Please put the bill on our account, we will pay ass soon as possible…we are going to leave soon” the Interviewer said.  On the outside of the cafe Paolo voice sounded, “si signore”…then a long pause…and after Paolo said in a quiet voice “si signore”. The Interviewer smiled. “Maybe…” he said. Then Paolo entered the cafe. “May I ask for a glass of water” he said. “Please, be my guest, I’ll swear I won’t poison it on revenge” the Interviewer said with a smirk. Paolo was worn out, his hand shook in a slight but controlled show of pure rage. “What happened?” The Interviewer asked.

“Luca accepted all the terms” Paolo said. “Good” The Interviewer said. “So, I suppose that this will not be the last time we meet, but Paolo, let me give you a friendly advise… Luca knows our rules, he know that we alway play by our rules…I’ve talked to him before all this mess and I can tell you…Luca is pissed at you, and the fact that you didn’t handed him the SSS surely has him very pissed, I know his aim, and I know he want us badly… but if I were you, I would be really pondering where my loyalty is, because I’m fearing that the next movement Luca does involving you will give you plenty of opportunity to say where his loyalties are…don’t forget, he sent you here to die, and maybe he’s surprised that you will come back to your place…don’t forget.” The interviewer took a sip of coffee and left the place, “the water is on our bill” he said while leaving with Wolf at his side. Leaving a confused Paolo behind.

Later, the Interviewer walked with Wolf on the SSS headquarters. Michal was waiting on the entrance. “How’s our new recruit?” The Interviewer asked. “He’s already on his quarters, we will assign his training regime as soon as possible. “We got a small change of plans” the Interviewer said.  A small pain twitch appears on his face. “I think you need to rest, you barely rested since the…” Michal didn’t said a word but pointed at the Interviewer wounded arm.

“First we need to discuss some things” the Interviewer signaled Michal to follow them, “what happened today? They told me that Wolf killed two cops and you reunited with Paolo. “Yes, and yes” the Interviewer said. Let me update you first…

“Eleven!” Michal said.  “Yes, I know, we don’t have that many pieces on our elites” The Interviewer said. “I need to participate” Michal said, “Me too” Wolf said.  “No, first both of you are way too strong, and also you’re part of the bet…unfortunately I cornered myself on that point, also, if you both participate they can cry foul on the tournament results”. Remember the event will be streamed to everyone.  “Why you asked that” Michal said dumbfounded. “We need that the results are unquestionable by anyone…” the Interviewer said, “Also, that can prevent any treacherous movement by the Italians”.  “It’s possible that they do an underhanded move?” Michal said. The interviewer made a pause and said “There is a thing that does’s cape my mind…ten fighters, it’s a somewhat high number, we one up that number to make the results clear…but seems they know that we don’t have that much people so that changed the rules to show their senses superiority of numbers, so I still suspect that they can do an underhanded move of the conditions are met…but what are those conditions’ I don’t know…” The Interviewer said. “And what if they do?” Michal said. The Interviewer looked at Michal and then to Wolf.  “If that happens we will abide by the SSS rules as asked”. Wolf smirked and Michal nodded.  

The Interviewer took his chess board from his desk and begun to add the opposing pieces to it, after that, he put the pawns on his side of the board in silence. Wolf and Michal stood silent. The Interviewer then begun to say “the main problem is that the board is now bigger than before…ten fights would be a problem, I asked five to avoid the possibility of a tie…Luca wants that that can be a possibility, also, I don’t have a queen on the board”.  The Interviewer took the main pieces from the desk and with delicacy  he put the towers on the board. “Igor and Buck are strong, Is difficult for them to lose, Buck is not disciplined but he can compensate on his strength, Igor have been looking at Wolf as an example, he have been training very hard so he gained a lot of strength recently”.  Wolf too another pair of pieces, the Knights and put on the board. “We also have Ivan and Carlos, they are flexible, Ivan has been training the troops here and he’s a very capable strategist, he can use that capability on the fights, Carlos is stronger but flexible and his adaptive capabilities are top notch”. The Interviewer added one of the Bishops to the board. “Ricardo has been learning at a very fast speed he is very emotional but his strength is not that apparent from his body size”.  
 The interviewer put his finger on the bishop position that was empty. “That put us in the next problem…We have strong pieces but we lack in the numbers” he said.  Michal bent over the desk “Add us..please”. The Interviewed looked at him and said “I’ve told you why, please  Michal believe in me…” the Interviewer said. “Seems we will need to use some strong pawns over here…until we knew who will be send by the Italians they can give us a surprise…and on the bishop…what do you think about Felipe?” The Interviewer said while holding the bishop on his hand and pondering if he needed to put the piece on his board. “Felipe is too new” Wolf said. “I know, but he is strong, from what we saw on the gym, he’s at least as strong as one of the guards and he also has some fighting experience, we could use this time to train him, Michal can you do it?” Michal nodded. “Ok, do as you please” Michal said.  “Thanks” The Interviewer said. The Interviewer stood up, he looked at the board and took a rook on his hand…”maybe we can snatch a rook from them…” he muttered and then put the piece on the board. “Wolf, we will need to evaluate the guards”  the interviewer told Wolf, “You need to rest first” Wolf ordered and Michal nodded. Then he lifted the Interviewer and. Cradled to his bed. “Take a rest…” they said in unison and left the room”. “Michal please make the training program and execute it ASAP”.  “OK I’ll do it Michal said without turning and left the room alongside Wolf”.  The Interviewer then realized how exhausted he was, his arm still was in pain , he walked alongside Wolf,  and entered his room, Wolf looked at him while he  climbed to his bed and soon fell asleep. Wolf closed the door and left.

Soon the days passed, the Interviewer and Michal chose three promising guards to fight, and they added Felipe to the bunch. They were training hard, taking little rest, but from the new recruits Felipe showed  a lot of promise. The other guards were Tom, Ferdinand, Ceri, and Greg. Tom was a big bodybuilder past his eye, but still big and strong, he had some potential and joined the SSS on the promise of becoming strong again, he had a big body with a tummy that revealed Tom’s age, and his previous heavy steroid usage, he was kinda dominant on his manners but his strength was higher than the average SSS guard, he was almost an elite but the Interviewer rejected the promotion on grounds of being “too close to be a lone Wolf”.  He trained almost as hard as Felipe, and seems that Tom was fixated on being promoted to an elite after the tournament.

Ferdinand was an above average guy, blonde and with a round face, he was recruited some years ago and even if he trained hard, he didn’t achieved the fitness type of body, but his looks where misleading, many people tried to poke fun at his looks and found their face crushed by his powerful hits, he liked to be a guard but he didn’t wanted to have more responsibilities, so he declined any opportunity to be promoted. However  Michal thought that he could be paired to an average looking Italian fighter.  

Ceri and Greg were the last of the new bunch, Ceri was an ex-cop, not so tall but he had big hairy pecs, and formed legs from the football practice and bald head. He was bigger than Ricardo, but was not that well defined than him.  Greg were a muscle chub, kind arrogant but had boxing knowledge, he was a very domineering man, but Michal thought that he could win his fights. “It all come at how we place and play our pieces” the Interviewer said  in his office while talking to Michal and Wolf, the tournament was set to begin tomorrow. The interviewer meditated on what would happen, somewhat the tournament would be held at the next day and the SSS would be changed forever.

The day of the tournament the preparations were frantic,  the arena was being fitted with enough seating for all the Nuovi Imperatori heads and for Wolf, Michal and the Interviewer on the SSS side.  The colosseum was fitted  to let the guess stay comfortable during the matches and even a screen was installed so everyone could see what was being streamed.

At the afternoon the Italians arrived, they came in 4 vans each carrying at least two of their fighters and a limo that carried Luca and Paolo as his number two. The Interviewer stood at the entrance with Wolf and Michal, each one at one side like two hulking body guards.  The walked near the limo, the limo kept closed by at least 5 minutes and then the opposite doo opened and Paolo came out of the car.

“Good Afternoon sirs” Paolo said he was on a white shirt that fitted his chest all too well and in cream pants, he walked in front of the other door and said “Luca wants to be sure that there are no traps there. The Interviewer frowned “First you try to kill Michal, then you try to take over the SSS, then instead of face us up front, you decide to send your messenger two times…even you changed the terms…If you really think so little of us, then leave this place, since so far you’re the ones that have attacked us, so we stay to our word that there are no foul play here..if you want to keep your word, then come down that car and speak to us directly or face the consequences” the Interviewer said in a contained rage but he wasn’t answering to Paolo but speaking directly to Luca.  Paolo shuddered and looked to the car. The door opened and all the other cars doors opened in unison, like a small army, the Nuovi Imperatori stood down the car, and formed a line in front of The Interviewer, Wolf and Michal, the SSS guards and chosen fighters responded accordingly.  At the end, Luca got off the limo and stood in front of the Interviewer defiantly. The Interviewer was unfazed but his breathing was heavy and slow.  “You impudent brat, you should know your place” Luca said. Luca was a man on their late 50’s, he was very well dressed in a white designer suit riveted with gold olive leaves woven into the sleeves and edges of the dress jacket. “Like an emperor” the Interviewer thought.  He was tall,  average built and his face shoed  piercing blue eyes and a royal presence that inspired respect, but his facial expression was arrogant, so the high class effect Luca wanted was lost in part by this demeanor.

“Sorry Luca, but there’s only one person in this world that can call me Impudent brat” so I’ll ask you to not do it again. Luca was shocked. “Beware man, We can simply crush you like a bug and you wouldn’t even note that” Luca said defiantly. “You already tried that and failed” The Interviewer answered, Luca took the burn with aplomb, he simply ignored it and said. “The failures of Paolo aren’t my failures, so I don’t accept any responsibility of his actions” Luca answered. “Paolo blushed but stood silent”. “So how are we going to settle this?” Luca said with contempt.

The Interviewer pointed at his chosen warriors, formed in line in front of the SSS guards and behind The Interviewer, Wolf and Michal.  Luca observed Wolf and Michal and said “these two are your better men I’ve heard, so why don’t they fight?” He said. “I want this to be a fair fight, also they are part of the price, my better warriors”  The Interviewer said. “So you’re so arrogant that you don’t use your better fighters?” Luca said, “I’m sure that our chosen warriors will be of your liking and will provide a good fight…we are taking this very seriously” the Interviewer said unfazed.  “Our Warriors will be Carlos, Ferdinand, Daniel, Ivan, Greg, Buck, Igor, Ricardo, Felipe, Ceri, and Tom”.  “Our warriors will be Connor, Lorenzo, Tony, John, Dario, Bruno, Carlo, Mauro, Enzo, and Brian…Our last warrior is delayed but I’m quite sure that we can start the fights before he gets here” Luca said.  “I’m sure he will get here on time” The Interviewer said making a special effort on keep his true feeling hidden. So we will start at 5pm at the colosseum, we already arranged a plane where all your men can stay. If you need something please tell us”. The Interviewer said.  “I’ve already brought everything we need, I can’t risk an underhanded move by you” Luca said with the arrogant tone that the Interviewer was starting to hate. “Understand” he said. “Good” Luca said “so, please show us our temporal place”.  

After the Italians left the Interviewer and Michal pondered the best plan to the fights, the Interviewer regretfully admitted that even as they were proud of their soldier’s strength, the Italian ad there share of good soldiers too. “I wish I could recruit them to the SSS, but unfortunately some of them will die…hope none of us die…but I highly doubt it”. The Interviewer said while twitching his face. “The pain returned?” Michal asked. “It has been reducing, but sometime it returns”. The Interviewer said.  

In the next hours Afternoon Luca and the Interviewer interchanged messages much ti the Interviewer irritation. “Pompous piece of crap” he said. “Language you boy” Wolf said while bouncing his pecs teasing the Interviewer.  “Cut it out Wolf” the Interviewer said “He clearly belittles us…” the Interviewer went silent and walked to Wolf. He patted Wolf’s arms “I don’t want to lose you, or Michal, but I’m getting nervous that I was too careless with this”. Wolf flexed his biceps “you have one Wolf, and that Wolf with Michal helped to train your warriors, trust them”. Wolf said. The Interviewer smiled. “Thanks buddy…that guy really gets on my nerves”. “Don’t allow that” Michal said while entering to the Interviewers office,  “His pride is his weakness…they have accepted the fights list, they also seem to thing that this will be settled before the sixth or seventh fight…also, Carlos have even feeling sick lately” Michal said.

“It’s not like we can call them for a change now…”  the Interviewer said, “We will have to believe in our people” the Interviewer said. SO, we will have the matches how they here agreed. The first one is Carlos against that light-heavy bodybuilder packed with mass, in fact  the bodybuilder from the Italians had an sadist look on his face and he barely fin on the clothes he decided to use. “Connor, that guy seems to be a good recruit for us, but Carlos is a fine soldier too” the Interviewer thought.

The afternoon came and the event needed to start, the Interviewer walked alongside Wolf and Michal to the colosseum, they visited first the chosen warriors. “We are strong, let’s show them” was the small discourse the Interviewer gave to his soldiers.  They answered in various forms, from approbation nods to full muscle flexing by Ricardo. Carlos was eerily silent. The Interviewer thought for a second that he could be nervous but hushed the idea away, there was simply no time.  Carlos move to the colosseum with them, he were silent all the way down to the colosseum, after some time he took another way, just to get to the colosseum, that day Wolf, Michal and the Interviewer would take the route to the upper part of the colosseum. “Let’s take a close look on Carlos” the Interviewer said, “Agree” Michal said, Wolf was quiet all over the time. “What’s up Wolf?” The Interviewer said. “Let’s be on guard…don’t trust the Italians” Wolf said. The Interviewer nodded, Wolf wasn’t the type to give a caution word, so the Interviewer too those words at heart.  After some minutes they reached the upper level of the arena where Luca was already seated with Paolo at his side and four bodyguards with him.

“Why you took out our weapons from us?” Luca said. “We don’t have weapons either” the Interviewer said unfazed, “Are you so little sure of your men capabilities that you think you need weapons?, If you want to be sure you can examine Wolf and Michal. You won’t find any weapons with us, excepting for the ones stored for our clients on the warehouses outside this place. “So it’s real that you don’t use weapons” Luca said with a slight deprecative smile.

The Interviewer was quick to detect that Luca saw that has an SSS weakness, little he knew about Wolf and Michal, but he decided to play along, “we don’t like to hide behind the false power that weapons give, and anyway is not that we want them, we only do our business and we don’t need those things for our mission” The Interviewer said casually before taking a seat. “Go ahead, ask you men to examine them”. One of Luca guards came next to Wolf who grunted and bounced his pecs. “You can touch them if you want, but I don’t know if they want to be touched” Wolf said, he was in his classical tank top, shorts and converse shoes that the guard saw that Wolf would not be able to hide a gun excepting for the ones already attached to his body.  Other guard went next to Michal “The only canon you see is the one in the center” Michal said jokingly but with a face that looked like “you touch me…you die” that the guard simply took a look from the outside, Michal was wearing pants and a well fitted shirt that was so adjusted to his body that even if he take a hidden gun, it would clearly be seen.  

The Italian bodyguards simply nodded to Luca, “thank you praetorians” he said. “Praetorians…so this guy really believes himself to be an emperor” the Interviewer tough for himself. “I just hope that he is not as crazy as one of them”.  

They all took his positions, the arena door opened and Carlos and his opponent,  Connor stood in front of them. “You all know that this fight is the final one for one of yours” Luca said pompously, “I hope that you give a fight so good that no one can claim that the fight was unfair. Luca said, his tone heavily implied some kind of “mercy” that they were giving to the SSS.  The Interviewer sighted in a quiet rage, Wolf put a hand on his shoulder and gently pressed.  The Interviewer took the sign has a “calm down” gesture. The Interviewer took a sip oh his coca-cola and heard.

Luca sat and the Interviewer said “No weapons, fight to the end, Luca and I will be the judges of this fight…so please, give your best”, he then poured down the can remains to the floor like a libation, a sign that Luca noted. Luca signaled his hand to one of his guard who quickly took a glass from a bottle of Win they brought with them and took a sip. “Don’t worry Luca, unless you behave, you should fear nothing from us…we are not like you”. The Interviewer said with scorn.  Luca looked in quiet rage but has the event was being streamed he decided to play along.

Carlos (SSS) and Connor (NI) where on swimming suits, or so it appeared, Connor legs where so massive that the clothes looked more like a vacuum package, and Connor knew the effect he gave on the audience, Luca was ecstatic and the Interviewer worried for Carlos. Carlos was packed too, he wasn’t that big, but the SSS knew what he was capable. He bounced his pecs a little for confidence but the Interviewer knew him all too well to see that something was amiss, but until that moment, he could not detect it.

Carlos and Connor took a stance on the arena, Connor flexed his biceps, he was clearly a bodybuilder champ but his smirk shown a lot of confidence, Carlos stood concentrated, after some moments, an alarm sounded and Carlos took the initiative he launched a punch to Connor chest  with al his might that landed on Connor chest, Connor got surprised and stumbled back, Luca jumped from his seat in surprise but Connor took the hit with little to no damage on his chest, his big chest only got red on the place Carlos hit, Connor ran to Carlos and hit his chest, Carlos took the hit and the punch was also ineffective, Carlos adjusted his boxing stand and then he aimed to Connors face and landed a bunch of hits and jabs, Carlos was a good boxer, but the Interviewer thought that even as Carlos was giving a good fight, so far his hits were ineffective,  something strange for a warrior of the level of Carlos.

Connor was big, but is far he wasn’t fighting that well, he received punch after punch but an ominous feeling go to the Interviewer brain, Connor some to be the kind of fighter that does’t fight well, but he can take a lot of blows until his opponent reaches its limit and then he counter attacks, on other and Carlos seemed the type of fighter that wan’t to end the fight quick and decisively, and end that was out of reach at every minute that passed.  Carlos looked desperate and was sweating profusely.  Connor smiled, he grabbed Carlos and held him in a bearhug, Carlos face wen to full rage but that was too late, Connor already bulging biceps where compressing his ribcage, Carlos tried to hit Connor in the face but Connor smiled like a maniac and kept compressing the chest.  Carlos yelled in agony and Connor laughed, clearly enjoying the pain.

The Interviewer was shocked, his plan was that Carlos ended this fight in a clear victory for the SSS, he wanted this to be the first and best declaration of the SSS strength, but Carlos was losing, the Interviewer put his hand on his face in embarrassment, “that’s odd, that guy shouldn’t be as strong as Carlos” Michael said in an analytical way. The Interviewer then regained his senses, his analytical brain begun to race “why, a trained warrior like Carlos, that acted in such a disciplined way was losing to a guy that was strong, yes, but didn’t had a fighting training like Carlos?”, it made no sense, but the result was clear…Carlos ribcage was giving the last of it, Carlos was wearing profusely, and the Interviewer knew that he was about to die. “We surrender this fight he said to Luca”. Carlos was yelling in agony and Connor wasn’t even sweating. “What did you say?” Luca said with a veil grin ion his face. “I said that we surrender this fight,  we cannot afford to lose a good man like Carlos” the Interviewer said ignoring all the other things at his surroundings. Connor kept pressing Carlos ribcage until a “pop” sounded and an agony yell was heard. “He’s finished, so can you show him some mercy and spare him? Connor won, so it’s a victory for the Nuovi Imperatori”. The Interviewer said with a serious face, Luca was delighted on the effect he was causing. “You shouldn’t underestimate us” Luca said. “I’ll make sure that you’ll be defeated, and then you’ll be all mine”. Then he looked to the arena, “Connor, release him, you win” he said with a big theatrical gesture.  Connor released Carlos but was disappointed, Carlos fell to the ground hugging his chest and Connor kicked him so strongly that the flex some centimeters above the ground before falling.  Connor flexed double biceps pose and a crab pose while looking defiantly at the Interviewer. The Interviewer  thought that Connor would be an excellent SSS elite, but he had more pressing things to do. His wound hurted and his face twitched in pain. “Damn” the Interviewer thought for himself while pressing the seat to alleviate the pain.  

“What did you do?, Let him die, You know the SSS rules, you should follow them” Michal said with disapproval. “I know the rules Michal… and I won’t allow you to overrule me” Wolf looked at Michal and bounced his pecs, Wolf was serious, so Michal decided not to press the matter. “We will have at least 10 minutes to the next fight” The Interviewer said in silence. “Go get Carlos to his quarter and examine him, something is not well Michal” Michal tried to rebuke “Listen!” The Interviewer ordered, Michal was surprised, it was very strange that the Interviewer spoke in that demanding way to him. “Something is not well, Carlos should not have lost…find what”. The Interviewer whispered to him “Now go". Michal jumped down to the arena and took Carlos outside.

“Great fight, Let’s see the others, I’m dying to see who is stronger”. Luca said while sipping his wine. “Wolf, be alert” the Interviewer whispered. "I’m sure the answer will be definitive” the Interviewer challenged.

The second fight was about to start, Ferdinand for the SSS, Lorenzo for the Italians.Both men where very similar in height, Lorenzo was a little taller, but their body type were different, Ferdinand looked more like and above average trucker but he was strong for his body type, he was recruited on basis of his potential and his strength grew and a great level to make him one of the top tier guards. Lorenzo on the other hand had the built of a taekwondo practitioner, he was confident, Ferdinand was serious. Both men out his guard stance, aft the alarm sounded Lorenzo took the initiative and kicked Ferdinand on the abdomen, Ferdinand stumbled back but didn’t fell.  Lorenzo tried to keep the offensive with some big and low Kick but surprisingly, Ferdinand was able to evade them, he was faster than the appeared.  Ferdinand wen to a lunch to the face the Lorenzo barely missed and counterattacked with a low Kick that landed at Ferdinand right left.  Lorenzo jumped back and stood his guard.

“This should be easy” Luca said playfully, “Look mr Interviewer, we brought some fine fighters don’t you believe?” He said proudly. Paolo ate his side was very serious, he was concentrated on the fight, studying patterns and  for some reason, the Interviewer thought that Paolo was more for the Italians that initially appeared. “Luca, you’ve prepared some good men, but we shall not get ahead of ourselves please” and showed his can of coca cola like a wine cup and drank.

On the arena Lorenzo was hitting Ferdinand legs, but Ferdinand also managed to land some blows to Lorenzos chest and abs. “Use your hands” Paolo yelled at Lorenzo, and Lorenzo begun to mix punches and kicks that cornered Ferdinand against a Wall. “Paolo, shut up” Luca said irritated. The Interviewer got the hint, “so, Paolo seems to be the one that prepared Lorenzo…interesting” the Interviewer thought for himself.  

Lorenzo jumped and kicked Ferdinand chest with all his might.  A cracking sound echoed on the arena. The Interviewer put his hand on his face.  “Ohhh, looks that Lorenzo just cracked some ribs” Luca said playfully “Wonderfull” he added siping wine.  
Ferdinand trie to get up but his pain was lowering his reactions, Lorenzo kept kicking Ferdinand on the legs until Ferdinand fell to the ground, Lorenzo went to kick  Ferdinand head but Ferdinand blocked the kick with His arm. The arm cracked Ferdinand gave a loud yell of pain, he was breathing heavily and fell in his knees, Lorenzo kicked Ferdinand in the back and then put his head on a revers leg lock, Ferdinand tried to get out of the lock but with only one usable arm it was pointless, Lorenzo begun to squeeze Ferdinand neck, Ferdinand tapped the floor desperately but there where no mercy this time, Lorenzo squeezed until a crack sounded, Ferdinand arm fell limp, he was dead, Lorenzo overjoyed fled his biceps and pecs in a victory pose. “Wonderfull Lorenzo a glorious victory”. Wolf grunted “Weak” he said. The Interviewer nodded with his head.

Ferdinand was dragged away by some SSS shocked guards, Lorenzo left the colosseum by the door and suddenly Tony entered the arena, behind him Daniel entered, they both were bodybuilders. Tony was hairless, his face was very masculine and his muscles bulged n all his body, he was on his mid 30’s, and clearly he was a showoff, on his right arm he had an Italian flag tattoo.  He was surprisingly energetic and were jumping back and forth on excitement. Behind him Daniel entered the arena, he was a bigger bodybuilder than Tony and entered with some pompous pace, almost arrogant. Tony was dressed on a small denim short, while Daniel     The interviewer analyzed with bodybuilders. “What do you think Wolf?” Wolf smiled, “we will see, that guy Tony seems a good one”. The Interviewer accommodate himself on his seat and sipped his coca cola.

Both bodybuilders stood arrogantly in from of each other, like they where comparing his muscle size and strength. “You can surrender now” Daniel said with confidence. “No, please, I want to snuff you out…they say that I can do this here without any consequences, so please, help me show all my might” Tony answered. “Interesting” the Interviewer said.

Both man jumped to each other, Daniel struggled but Tony was unfazed. Daniel muscles bulged everywhere, but Tony held his place with confidence. Tony was smirking while Daniel was sweating “Ooh,” Wolf said bulging his muscles. “You noticed isn’t it?” The Interviewer said. “This is done” Wolf said. Tony grabbed Daniel arm and threw him to the other wall. Daniel fell with a thud and the air was blown off oh his lungs.  Daniel struggled to get up but Tony was over him already. “Get up your asshole” Tony said and punched Daniel abs snd sent him flying away.  Tony grabbed Daniel arm and twisted if behind him, Tony pulled of the arm and after some struggle the arm dislocated from the shoulder. “AAAAAAAAIIEEEEEE”  Daniel yelled. It’s done” the Interviewer said with embarrassment, “seems we need to be more strict with the election process” he said. Daniel squirmed in the floor, holding his lifeless arm with his good one, he tried to put up but stood on his knees, so Tony kicked his face. Daniel fell to the ground covering his face with the only good arm he had. Tony was far from being satisfied, Tony kicked Daniel’s body with all his right, his legs bulged in power and Tony face was gleaming in a sick pleasure, Daniel cried for help but he received only more kicks. Luca was raving in Tony’s brutality and Paolo nodded in approval. The Interviewer saw at the spectacle with interest, Wolf bounced his pecs and felt his arms. “This could be a good one too” Wolf said.  

Tony then walked next to Daniel head, and stomped his head, the first hit bounded the head over the floor, the second stomp Daniel fell unconscious, the third stomp deformed Daniel’s face, the forth stomp begun to crack Daniel’s skull. Tony kept stomping Daniels skull savagely, until the head was just a pulp of random pieces oozing with blood, bran, teeth and bone. Tony flexed his biceps and even the Interviewer showed him his approval. “That’s a good one” he said to The interviewer who bounced his pecs, “Would be fun to sniff that one”. Luca was delighted. “That’s three on us…I thought this would be harder for us, we prepared for the worst and then you’ve only send us wimps” Luca said.

The interviewer was unfazed, he still had pieces to move, he already was wondering if the pieces he decided to use would help him to take the victory from this tournament, but he was not that sure, even as his best pieces weren’t used yet. However the Italians so far have sent fine fighters, even for the SSS standards.

Ivan was already on the arena, he was a muscle chub with big arms, and pecs, he had a very well worked legs and a small tummy over a thing line of fur that gave him a sexy looks. On his face there were a big black eyes and a dazzling smile that irradiated confidence without looking arrogant. In front if him was John, John was a it tall guy that was very well defined muscles but they were not that big. John was more like a muscled yoga teacher with some muscle than a fitness type, but the Interviewer knew all too well that looks were not equal to strength but on the contrary. The Fight started and John landed some blows to Ivan abdomen, Ivan stumbled back but kept his fighting stance. Ivan tried to hand a few punches that John dodged and answered with some kicks and punched aimed mainly to Ivan’s belly.  

The fight kept on like this for some minutes, John kept on with his speed leaning blows on even over all the body but aiming first at his belly. Ivan seemed furious, but so far he barely had a chance to land a hit. John looked fresh but Ivan was struggling. The Interviewer was unfazed and Wolf was smirking. “Weak…” Wolf said.  John tried to kick Ivan’s belly but from nothing Ivan grabbed John’s left leg from the ankle and crushed it with one hand.  “How much time you think you can keep this you weakling?” Ivan said with rage. Then he looked at the Interviewer with pride. Ivan kept his hold on John’s leg who tried to break free from his lock but via will not release him. John tried to punch Ivan’s face but his face was cold steel, he even flinched with pain, he was full of anger, he twisted johns leg and forced him to turn. Ivan yanked John’s body and without releasing him he turned so, John looked like a rolling rag-doll. Iva release Johns body and he was sent flying like a rag against the wall, his face and head hit first and then the rest of the body, John fell to the floor and squirmed in pain holding his face with both hands. “I beg that hurts weakling” Ivan said bouncing his pecs.

“No, no, no” John screamed but Ivan was not yet satisfied. Ivan grabbed both of Johns hands and like taking a hint from Wolf’s book he crushed both hands. John screamed in pain. Ivan was smiling, enjoying the pain he was causing. “That hurt’s isn’t it?” Ivan said, his groin grew and Ivan enjoyed that too. Luca was enraged, until this point he had a clear advantage but Ivan was on another level. “Oh, just kill him already, that useless piece of shit…let’s continue to the next fight” Luca said, Paolo looked at him in surprise.

Ivan ignored Luca, he wanted to enjoy the pain. Ivan grabbed the right John’s arm and pinning him in the ground with one knee he used both hands to grab the arm, He pulled with all his might and ripped the arm from the body. Blood begun to pour from John’s arm and Luca nauseated in disgust. Ivan did the same with the other arm and threw them both at Lucas place. Luca looked terrified at the ripped arms and Ivan flexed both biceps before stomping repeatedly Johns head until it was only a headless body at the side of a pile of mush.  

Luca tried to regain his composure sipping wine, Paolo was shocked at Luca’s attitude and he glanced at the Interviewer who was clapping to Ivan that was flexing on the arena. The Interviewer gave Paolo a quick glance before concentrating on the next fighter. “That’s their vs one…seems we will have a long night Luca” The Interviewer said. Luca smiled with contempt but his surprise at the gory victory taken by Ivan put his head to think.

Greg was already on the arena, he saw John's headless and limbless body being dragged away and looked at his opponent Dario.  Dario was a well built powerlifter figure dressed on a lycra shorts. He had big legs and arms, but seemed he had better days, even so Greg was not too the showoff fitness type but he can give a very surprising hits that stunned his opponents.  Greg like to boast about his body and flex his pecs a little, but Dario was confident and responded bouncing his pecs too.  Dario went for the first hit but his punches were slow, Dario just dodged by little and he landed a hit with his knee on the liver, cracking the ribs and making the pain unbearable to Greg.  In that moment Michael arrived and saw how Greg was put out of the contest in just one blow. Dario smirked and flexed his biceps, he nodded to Luca and then he begin to hit and kick Gregs body, Greg was unable to sustain the punishment he cried for help, Michal looked at him in disgust. He was so enraged that he put his hand n the Interviewer seat and cracked in with his hand. “I thought he was ready” the Interviewer said. “He was the weakest of the bunch” Michal answered, “But seems that we underestimated the Italians” The Interviewer said calmly… “that won’t happen again” the Interviewer declared and then he made a thumbs down signal. “Are you sure that you want your soldier be killed?” Luca said. “Yes, of course…he’s weak, and the weak die” the Interviewer said unfazed.

Dario took the nod and then he grabbed Greg by the neck, he then put his left arm under Greg chin holding it with his biceps then with his other hand he begun to press Gregs neck, after some seconds of frantic arms waving by Greg his neck cracked and Greg’s arms fell limp. Dario flexed his upper body in a crab pose and cockily left the arena.  Greg’s body was dragged away.

“Hey!” Luca said… “I thought that your fighters were stronger, so far seems that I only will win a pile of garbage soldiers…I highly doubt that those two would hav the strength to clean up my shoes” he said pointing at Wolf and Michal ho walked to Luca but the Interviewer ordered to stop. “Don’t worry Luca, If you win, you’ll have some of the best soldiers out there…IF you win” the Interviewer said cockily. “Even I can snatch some of your best pieces” the Interviewer said quietly.

The was 1 to 4 with the SSS on the losing side, the Interviewer kept his cool, he still had more strong fighters on is side, but he worried that if he loses on of his stronger fighters, he would lose the tournament and the SSS with it.  He would easily not accept that result, but he was afraid that Luca would not accept it in case he lose the tournament. Then saw then the foolishness of his desperate bet on that moment.  But now he needed to face it and then wait until the end and decide.

Buck was already…posing on the arena, he was clearly enjoying his show opportunity, h was all natural for that, Wolf laughed, “Showoff” he said.  Bruno entered the arena, he was a big average looking guy. Bruno laughed at him with scorn, Bruno didn’t even waited for the signal, he hid Buck two times in the face.  Buck dodged the third hit and pushed Bruno far from, him, “you treacherous bug” Buck said.  “You won’t get away from this” Buck said and kicked Bruno with his big bodybuilder leg on his stomach. Bruno fell on his knees spitting blood. “Get up you asshole” Buck said grinding his teeth.  Bruno didn’t answered cause the pain he felt.  “I said, get up” Buck said while holding Bruno from the armpits and lifting him Bruno tried to fell but before he held Buck hit his head with a left hook; Bruno flew backwards  and fell on his ass. Buck felt disappointed, he lifted Bruno again and said “you know this is a fight to death don’t you?” Bruno just nodded with his face contorted by the pain. “So fight for your life asshole” Buck released Bruno but Bruno fell again to the floor. Buck wasn’t having it he kicked Bruno face before he fell and Bruno flew upwards in a rain of blood and teeth. Bruno wasn’t even fighting so Buck decoded to do the Wolf thing, he stepped over Bruno and using his high he grabbed bot knees and lifted, spreading his arms so Bruno legs went into a full 180° painful split. “Piece of crap, you’re unworthy of this place” Buck said and then he ripped both legs from Brunos’s body. “Yeaaaaaah” Buck said proudly while holding Bruno’s legs like a trophy. Bruno yelled in pain and tried to squirm back to the colosseum doors. Buck stood there looking at the trail of blood that Bruno was leaving behind, soon Bruno almost stopped moving, Buck took aim , jumped and fell with his foot on Brunos head. The head exploded under Buck’s foot. Buck twisted his sole just to make the point that he fought a bug, and useless bug that wasn’t capable to give him a worthy fight.  Buck flexed his biceps while looking at the interviewer proudly. The Interviewer made a thumbs up gesture that was repeated by Wolf and Michal. “He’s one of our best ones” Michal said. 2-4, but the SSS still stood behind.

Igor entered the arena ripping his shirt off his body and revealing he was only dressed by a libra short. “Oooooh” Luca said. “He as strangely silent since Ivan’s victory and was horrified by Bruno’s defeat, but anyway he still wanted to show his arrogance and superiority, Paolo was somewhat surprised, he didn’t have the opportunity to see an SSS elite with all his might and now he witnessed Ivan and Buck’s clearly superior wins. He was silent on his seat nervous.

Igor’s opponent was Carlo, Carlos was a young fitness guy, I little bigger than Igor but no has packed ad him. Igor saw him with scorn, “Unworthy” Igor said.  At that time Michal closed his head to The Interviewer head and said “Carlos is fine, but sees he was drugged before the fight”. The Interviewer opened his eyes briefly but Luca didn’t noticed, Paolo face frowned but his concentration veered to the arena since Igor and Carlo begun to fight. “You sure?” The Interviewer whispered. Michal nodded.

Both men were good, surprisingly good, Igor grappled with Carlo in a very professional way but Carlo didn’t disappoint. They grappled on the ground trying to get the high ground, some times Igor was on top and could land a few blows to Carlo’s face,  but Carlo responded switching positions and hitting Igor’s head. Carlo headbuted Igor’s face and his nose begun to bleed. Igor used his leg to push away Carlo who flew one meter away.  Igor stood up, his nose bleeding but Igor was enraged and ignored the bleeding. Carlo tried to make a flying kick but Igor was ready of that, he grabbed the leg and using his right and Carlo’s impulse he yanked Carlos like a hammer and make him fell face first to the ground,  Carlo’s nose shatered on the impact and Igor took his opportunity to stomp the lower leg crushing the bone.

Carlo squirmed in pain and tried to crawl away but Igor’s feet were still on top of his leg.  Igor twisted his feet to inflict more pain and Carlo screamed. “Piece of shit” Luca said and then he threw his glass of wine to Paolo. “This is your fault…you poor training has given them three wins” Luca was enraged and Paolo blushed but didn’t dare to answer.

Igor grabbed both arms and while looking at Luca “Hi Luca, see my new strength, the one that the old Red never had” he said and then ripped both of the arms from Carlo’s chest. Carlo cried for mercy, his tears were all over his face, Igor left the arms there and grabbed the head with both hands making Carlo’s face looking at Luca, Igor pressed the head. “Crack, mother fucker, crack” Wolf was amused, Michal was unfazed, The Interviewer looked with attention, he pondered the new strength Igor found on the SSS and how devoted he now was to the new place he found on the world.  He understood Igor’s feeling since Luca would know him, from the Old Red’s leader to one of the SSS elites, of course Luca would find it pitiful, but The Interviewer knew that Igor wanted to have more power and that power could only came from his hard work under the SSS tutelage. Igor kept compressing the head until Caro gave a final cry for help, at that moment the yell was suddenly stopped, when Igors hands crushed Carlo’s head like an eggshell. Blood and bone was thrown over the arena and Igor celebrated by flexing all his body and giving a final pose to the Interviewer, Michal and Wolf.

Igor took the body from the good leg and dragged it outside. He tossed if like a garbage bag and left the arena screaming “yeaaaaah”. The Interviewer smiled. “Seems we’re now oñny one behind” the Interviewer said playfully. Luca was furious, He was about to hit Paolo with the wine bottle but Michal took the bottle from Luca’s hand.  “Luca, please stay calm” the Interviewer said in a serious tone, his face was ice cold but his eyes were filled with rage, the Interviewer stood up and walked next to Luca and Paolo, “you both are SSS guests, so we won’t tolerate any violence to our guests excepting under the SSS rules” the Interviewer said. “Paolo, do you need another shirt? We can give you one of Wolf’s if you need them, they will be bigger for you but at least these are dry.  Paolo accepted with a nod and the Interviewer asked for a new shirt to one of the SSS guards that ran to get the asked item.

“Please Luca, let’s enjoy the fights” the Interviewer said with amiability and he then sat on his chair. “Michal, please don’t destroy the furniture”he said.

Mauro entered the arena with pomposity, the Interviewer thought that he looked eerily similar to Luca, like Mauro had studied his demeanor and decided to imitate him, Luca was delighted and for some seconds Luca appeared to regain his composure.  Mauro was tall, blonde and he had piercing blue eyes.  Ricardo entered behind with a swimsuit only.  Mauro was in shape but didn’t had near the definition Ricardo had.  

Mauro stood in guard, Ricardo looked at the interviewer and saluted then he put his guard up. The alarm sounded, Mauro aimed to Ricardo’s well defined abs. His lunch bounced ad Ricardo made the same movement too, but his punch reached Mauro’s flabby abdominals and Mauro writhed in pain but didn’t fell to the ground.  Ricardo was on “no bullshit mode” and aimed at Mauro chest, his punch caved Mauro’s chest and ripped his heart out of his body in one swift and powerful yank. “Seems Ricardo is pissed” Wolf said playfully. “He already know what happened to his friend” Michal answered, the Interviewer looked closely “So this is Ricardo when he’s mad” Mauro fell to the floor, his body twitched but Ricardo will not let him to get our in an non humiliating way,  Ricardo stormed the head so hard that it exploded, oozing all its contents in all directions, Ricardo crushed the heart on his hand and tossed it at Lucas direction. He was about to shout something but the Interviewer stood up and said “Ricardo, stop!” The Interviewer was dead serious and Ricardo looked at other side. “Michal, go calm Ricardo, we know how he feels…” Michal left the place. Luca looked with great interest at the Interviewer who took his seat. “That was a close one” Wolf said “We already have provoked him too much, Ricardo almost ruined everything”. theInterviewer said. “Ruined what?” Wolf whispered. “We found two Nuovi Imperatori’s spies, Michal took time to return because he found one spy on my office trying to enter my PC, then they found another one in the rooms…the are looking for a third spy…but so far, no-one has found nothing and there are no signs of him neither” The Interviewer whispered at Wolf’s ear.  Wolf bounced his pecs but his eyes turned red. “Let me crush them right now” Wold said in a menacing voice. “Not yet Wolf, we need to know everything” The Interviewer said, he put his hand on Wolf’s forearm “please buddy”. Wolf nodded. “Ivan and Ricardo already made statements over our strength, so let’s hope that Luca stays on the game”  The interviewer said.

Felipe entered the arena, his dark skinned face and black eyes where concentrated in an invisible point on the wall, he was silent, he was on a lycra pants that covered his quadriceps until the knees, his rugby size and his demeanor gave him an impressive and fearsome presence. Enzo entered behind, Enzo was pale, tall but muscled.  He was in a soccer shorts and shirtless, with tennis and without socks he looked more like he was going to a weekend soccer match than to a fight to death.

Both fighter saluted each other but Enzo using a cheap trick hit Felipe in the head just at his eye level. Enzo smiled and took a step back just to time for a hit.  Enzo aimed his kicks at Felipes chest but the kick bounced at Felipes big chest. “O seu flilho da puta”. Felipe said but his sight was still cloudy. Enzo circled Felipe and kick him in the back,  Felipe tried to punch in the other direction but Enzo circled him and kicked him in the knee. “Strange strategy” Wolf said. “Yes, he seems that is the type of fighters that use speed to win, but Enzo has impressive range with those long legs”. Th Interviewer said. “But he still doesn’t know Felipe’s strength” Wolf said playfully.  Enzo kept circling and hitting and seemed that Felipe was struggling to even stay up.  Enzo kicked Felipe’s legs again and circled back but flip already waited of this and turned and tacked Enzo to the ground “what the f…” Enzo said but before he could say anything Felipe grabbed Enzo in a bearhug at the pelvis height and crushed the pelvis in one strong movement. “NOOOOOOOOOOO” Luca and Enzo cried in unison.

“O seu filho da puta” Felipe said standing over Enzo “I hate those pesky hits” he said flexing his enormous quads. “Agora voçe me paga” Felips said and then he grabbed one of the legs, felipe looks at the interviewer. “This is the might you gave me” then felipe ripped the right  leg of Enzo’s body. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH” Enzo cried grabbing his head in desperation. Felipe held the other leg against the ground with his left hand and closed his fist and punched the left leg cracking the femur in two, the punch pierced throng Enzo skin so Felipe also destroyed the muscles.  Feliz was squirming in pain but Felipe didn’t released him. Enzo tried to use his hands to push Felipe apart but Felipe grabbed both of them, one in each hand. Then using his leg has a tool to pin Enzo to the ground Felipe ripped both arms. “Nooooooooo” enzo cried with his last breaths. Felip used the same pinning leg to crush Enzo’s chest. Then he kneeled over Enzos head, closed his fist and landed a hit with all his might, caving the face and skull, Felipe opened his fist and grabbed some other the colosseum, sand. He yanked out the fist from the destroyed head and threw the sand so to show that he pierced the head from side to side. Felipe flexed his biceps to the Interviewer giving him a killer smile, then he opened his arms and with a smile he pinned at the interviewer and winked an eye before leaving the arena.

Luca was red furious, now the score was turned 5 to 4. “This is your fault Paolo….you´ll pay…I swear” Paolo looked at him with resentment. “After all I’ve done for you?” Luca ignored him. "5 to 4” the Interviewer said. “One more victory and we win, otherwise, the last will be the most important…I shouldn’t let this drag on to this point” the Interviewer said clearly worried.

Ceri was an ex cop, so much for Wolf displeasure. But he had a good physique he was bald, like most cops do and had a fit body. He was very well trained so he could give a good fight, but then Brian appeared. Brian was a wrestler, a big muscled wrestler than looked more like a bodybuilder but his wrestling trunks were a clear sign that Brian had a lot of experience. “This one is mine” Luca said. “Paolo, see what money can do”. Paolo was irritated on his seat, the SSS guard handled him a shirt and he changed in the place.

Brian was heavy and his smirk showed that he tout he had the upper hand. Ceri was nervous but he stood firm. “GO” Luca  said without waiting for the alarm, Brian made a lariat on Ferris neck. The strength was so big that Ceri almost flipped on his place. Brian took Ceri and lift on his shoulder, then running he threw him at the ground with all his weight.  Ceri coughed blood Brian grabbed Ceri’s arms and twisted them behind him snapping them from the shoulders. Ceri cried for help, but Brian was savage he tore the libs of Ceri’s body and threw them at the sides, then, like a gorilla he punched Ceri against the ground, Ceri’s ribs cracked, and blood kept pouring from his mouth. Brian was extremely strong, almost like a fiercer version of Buck. Wolf and Michal smirked. “Too good to be part to he Nuovi Imperatori” the Interviewer said. Brian kepí crushing and grinding Ceri until he was already dead. Brian took Teri’s head and ripped it from the body. Then he put the head in the middle of his tights and with a quadriceps pose he crushed the head. Brian dripped blood from every part of his magnificent body. He made a double biceps pose. “Contract fulfilled, Mr Luca”.  Luca was delighted. Good work Brian, we will contact you for another contract. Luca said. Brian left the place.

“A mercenary?” The Interviewer said.  “The rules allowed that” Luca said jokingly. His fake smile was irritating the Interviewer. “So, this leaves us with this last one” the Interviewer said. “Seems so…but I would be worried if I were you”.  Luca said. “Let’s bring the fighters”.

Tom entered the arena.  Tom was on a posing trunk and his muscles were swollen. But no other fighter appeared. The Interviewer singled to the guards but they made a dumbfounded sign. “What’s this?” The Interviewer said.

Luca devilishly smiled. “I have my last warrior just here.” He too k a sip of wine. “Paolo, step down to the arena”. Paolo was shocked. “M….me?” He asked. Yes your idiot, it’s time for you to pay for your horrid mistakes…you fight or you die, you decided but decide it quickly”.

The Interviewer was confused, Tom was his fighter, so why he said that to Paolo. He looked at tom in horror after realizing the threat that was looming over him. “Tom….can’t be…”  Paolo went down to the arena and took his shirt, Paolo had a well built body, he was tall but his muscles showed that Paolo worked out frequently, he had a fitness model build but until this moment he seemed not knowing that he would be chosen to fight.

The Interviewer stood up, his face was fierce but he didn’t knew what to say, Wolf was looking at him curiously, and Michal was looking at Luca. “The chess pieces fell on his board now realizing that the endgame was very different of what he could think…Luca has played with him…Luca knew that there was a possibility that his fighters weren’t enough, so he payed Brian, the mercenary to fight, but even so, things haven play too well for him too, he counted on Brian’s last fight to be the last, that’s why he only bright 5 fighters… but still, why Paolo was sent to fight?”

“You should pay for your mistakes, and now my final pieces will dance for me in my victory”. Luca said. “Tom, kill Paolo” Luca ordered. “B….Bosss?” Paolo said before Tom hit him hard in the stomach. “B…..bossss” Luca said jokingly. “You’re a piece of shit, look at the mess you did, I needed to fix that, so I brought here Brian and payed Tom to betray the SSS…unfortunately, that means that I have no more use for you”.

The Interviewer was enraged “TOM!!!!! What do you do?!?!?!?” Tom lifted Paolo up his head and slammed him to the ground. “Luca respects me, so much that he called me on one of my guards” Tom said while kicking Paolo. “Luca offered me Paolo’s place on the Nuovi Imperatori and since I Know a lot of the SSS errands…I’m a very good piece for him” the Interviewer was shocked, he looked at Michal and the Wolf. Wolf chuckled. “SSS rules buddy” and bounced his pecs. Michal was unfazed. “I was bored to death on your death organization, I was tired to make guards and never ascending, all you care is those gorillas you have at your side and your PC, I was stuck and I wanted more, you didn’t even accepted the other mobs so we stuck here…” Tom said while hitting Paolo. Paolo fell to the ground “Tom, did you had anteing to do with Carlos poisoning?” Tom smiled “I did” he said with a proud smile “I really wanted to kill all your fighters but I chose Carlos to begin with, at first nothing happened, but after giving him small but increasing doses of toxins Carlos fell ill, it was strange fro him at the first time but he didn’t wanted to disappoint you….he’s so stupidly loyal to you” Tom said with scorn while kicking Paolo. “At the end he fell Ill just yesterday,  I couldn’t do mucho more since all the others where worried for Carlos and for you, but I got a fight, and Carlos lost his, I really thought that you would kill him…and now I Kill Paolo and take his place, I kill him and I’ll have all the money I can’t get with the SSS” Tom said. Paolo stood up and put his guard up. Tom was hitting Paolo without mercy.  

The Interviewer looked at how Tom was hitting Paolo, but Paolo, apart of the first hits was taking the fight well, “So this are two pieces from the same side trying to show their boss who’s better”.  The Interviewer thought.  Paolo was faster than Tom and he landed some hits to Toms face, but Tom was well trained in the SSS ways, however Paolo was giving him a lot of difficulty.  The Intervierwer knew that one oversight, one bad step and that was all. However his brain raced at a form to take this has an advantage. Paolo struggled but there were no more hits from Tom, Paolo hit Tom in the head with his punch and Tom stumbled back. Paolo took the opportunity to take off his shoes, they were hindering his ability to concentrate. “Boss!! Stop this!" Paolo said. “Oh die already!” Luca answered, “I’ve tried to get rid of you since this thing started, you didn’t die on the SSS  headquarters first assault, you didn’t die on the negotiations so The third time's the charm” Paolo was shocked and stood still for a second. A second that Tom  took advantage from and bear-hugged Paolo.   Paolo cried in pain but he was strong so Tom had difficulties to grab Paolo and squeeze.  Paolo yelled but somehow he could used his elbows and hit Toms face over the eyes. Tom cried in pain and covered his face. Paolo stood in guard but he was in disbelief. “All is work for the Italians, all the disrespect he had to endure, all his hard working and now Luca was betraying him and changing him for this nobody that betrayed his own organization”.  

“PAOLO…You have a place on the SSS…this is your time to join us!, he Interviewer said.” Tom defected to the Nuovi Imperatori, you can be our new eleventh fighter” The Interviewer said.  Luca stood up “That’s not in the rules” the Interviewer smiled “it’s like a castling…Tom’s defection was, according to you, between the limits of thee stablished rules, so I can hire back Tom…or get a better fighter…Paolo” he said while looking defiantly at Luca.

Paolo then understood, the interviewer have been giving him hints all over the place,  since the encounter at the cafe he was been giving him hints that for Luca he was replaceable, even as he stabbed him the Interviewer was not mad at him, he understood that the Interviewer respected him, not by his position, but because he also understood that they had loyalties for each organization, they where at opposing sides but they acted the same way, the Interviewer was now giving him an opportunity, a new opportunity that Luca just took from him” Paolo looked at the Interviewer, then at Wolf and Michal, he understood the strength the SSS wanted…the strength he now wanted for him too.  Paolo yelled in rage and went all front to Tom, Paolo hit Tom with all his might and from all possible angles. Paolo kicked Tom legs, circled him and hit again, repeatedly he did this so the Interviewer understood that Enzo strategy was in fact Paolo’s, but Paolo mastered it in a way that didn’t gave Tom and opportunity to counterattack. After some hits Tom’s knees lost stability and he fell to the ground. Paolo seized the opportunity and kicked Tom’s head.  Tom fell dazzled to the ground.  Paolo found in his rage a renovated string so he kicked Tom in the ground, you piece of unworthy garbage” Paolo said. Then taking strength from his rage Paolo lifted Tom over his head.

Luca yelled “Nooooo Paolo, think better, you can still be with me!”  “FUCK YOU your unloyal brat!…I´ll enjoy how they kill you!” Paolo answered and looking at the Interviewer, then Wold and Michal he screamed at the top of his lungs “this is my offering for you, now I swear loyalty to the SSS until I die, or until you kill me!” Then Paolo brought Tom’s body over his knee.     CRAAAAAAAK. Toms spine was cracked over Paolo’s knee Paolo threw Tom’s body from his knee. Tom was writhing in pain.  Paolo then stomped Toms head, at first Tom tried to cover his head but at each stop Tom resistance was falling, Tom cried to Luca for help but Luca was horrified. Paolo viciously stomped Toms head one time after another. Paolo was raptured on the killing, he was a good fighter but he never had the opportunity to kill one human being with such viciousness. Paolo kept stomping until the head was unable to resist anymore and begun to deform. Paolo cock rose up from his pants, something that Michal noted with a smile. Paolo kept stomping the head until there was no more head to stomp.  “This is my victory and because of that, the SSS wins, now you hand over the Nuovi Imperatori to the SSS has we negotiated and you accepted” Paolo ordered to Luca. Luca yelled “NOOOOOO” and he ran off.

At first the Interviewer sighed in relief…the he remembered that Luca ran off and they needed him to make his victory official and the Italians take over more easily. “Don’t let him scape” The Interviewer ordered. Wolf and Michal ran off. The other fighters scrambled back to the arena followed by a dumbfounded Brian. Paolo lied his arms and calmed down the Nuovi Imperatori fighers and begun not explain them all what happened. The Interviewer made a calm sign to his fighter so the surviving fighter would not fight at each other. “Paolo, Igor, come here” he ordered.

After some moments Paolo and Igor went up and stood in front of the Interviewer. “Good Fight” the interviewer said. Igor flexed his biceps. “Paolo, tell me, do you really want to join us?” Paolo nodded. “You saw what happened, what you predicted” The Interviewer said “Yes, but I want’t sure that you would consider joining us until you saw Luca’s betrayal. Paolo stood silent. “You’re a good soldier Paolo, but you already swore you alliance in front of all the mafias so you’re ours now, you will train with Wolf an Michal and you’ll soon become an elite guard, but you have to lear your place, Igor already passed the same way so he will help” Igor stood up but he was wary of Paolo. The Interviewer smiled “Igor, I’ve already forgiven him for stabbing me, if he betrays us you can kill him”. Igor nodded and Paolo shuddered “These are our rules Paolo, you’ll get familiar with them”.  The Interviewer said and sat on his seat. “Now let's wait for Luca”. Igor and Paolo, I want those fighters on the SSS, please speak to them that they all have interviews with us.  Igor nodded, Paolo was dumbfound “you’ll learn” the Interviewer said.

Luca was running on the SSS aisles, he was lost, the aisles where clear for the SSS members that already knew how to navigate them but for Luca they where like a maze. Luca ran, he knew that his life was in danger, he tried to call the Nuovi Imperatori headquarters but his phone was without signal. “Dawn” Luca said and kept running. Miraculously, he managed to exit the place. Outside his limo was there and the chauffeur was there too. He saw Luca running “Let’s go now” Luca yelled at the chauffeur, he quickly grabbed the car keys and started the engine. Luca entered the car as fast as he could. The car shrieked  and move at a fast speed. “The door is closed” the chauffeur yelled in desperation. “Tun over the fence” Luca ordered. Suddenly a black mass appeared on the front and the limo was suddenly stopped. The Chauffeur watched in horror at Wolf smirking at him the car was crashed against his powerful quads. Wolf grabbed both sides of the limo for and like it were a can, he crushed the car front rendering the limo useless. Wolf smirked and walked next to the chauffeur door. The chauffeur tried to run but Michal appears and punched the doors from window, and grabbed the chauffeur out of the car. Michal bearhughed him and crushed all his ribs in one movement. After the chauffeur fell Michal grabbed the head with one hand and crushed it. Michal was unfazed, he ripped the limo’s door and grabbed Luca from one ankle almost crushing it. He then put Luca over his shoulder and said to Wolf “Let’s go”  

After some cursing, yelling and crying Luca was brought back to the colosseum, Paolo and Igor already accommodated the warriors in a circle and in the middle of the circle Wolf and Michal stood with Luca still on Michal shoulders.  The middle seat of the arena was already in place and The Interviewer was already seated on it. Michal released Luca who fell over his ass.

“Luca, we still haven’t finished the tournament yet” the Interviewer said. “Fuck you” Luca said while standing up, his suit already was dirty with sand and tears. He now didn’t looked like a small emperor but as a spoiled child.

“Luca, the Interviewer leaned in front so to make his point clear” you already know what happened, we agreed to a tournament, eleven fights, eleven winners” The Interviewer said pointing at the fighters with his hand. “I even contemplated sparing your life because the kindness you shoed me sparing Carlos, even if you ordered his poisoning…even if you played dirty what was supposed to be a fair tournament”.

Luca stood up and tried to accommodate his uniform, “ How can you call fair this? You’ve changed your last warrior and mede him to defect to you” he said while pining at Paolo. “What he did is the same you did, so we are even, you choose poorly, so you lost”. The Interviewer said.

The Interviewer stepped down from his seat. “Gentlemen” he said while walking to the Italian fighters,  you all have won your fights, some with flying colors he said while posting at Brian. And to some their kills were taken away he pointed to Connor, you’ll have the opportunity to increase your kill count…if you join us”. The Interviewer said.  Connor smiled and nodded. Lorenzo and Dario stood unsteady, “you’ll be trained” the Interviewer said, 2when you lear of ways you will adapt quickly the Interviewer said. “’If you’re sure you want to join us stay here, if not we will discuss this later in my office”. Dario, Lorenzo and Brian left the place, Connor, Tony and Paolo stood on the arena. The Interviewer smirked. “Good, now Luca, please recognize in public that the Nuovi Imperatori will be now part of the SSS and you may leave.  “Fuck you you piece of shit, unworthy of the Italian mafias and from, our organization”. Luca said. “Luca, it’s my final warning, I’ve already won thee Nuovi Imperatori, but I want you to give me all the access to the Nuovi Imperatori arsenal, resources and businesses, we will reform it so it is adjusted to the SSS needs. But you have two ways, you can give me in peace and even work for me, or the Nuovi Imperatori can be taken from you, along everything else. Wolf walked next to the Interviewer, Michal took a place on the circle. “Last chance…Imperatore” the Interviewer said. Luca took the las word with scorn “you’re unworthy of the Nuovi Imperatori,  Ill never handle it to you and I’m sure that they will revel if you try to take them for me. “See Luca, your leaders already sworn allegiance with us, Paolo just called them and spoke to them and so far all of the accepted to be part of the SSS…Paolo is in fact quite a respected figure on the Nuovi Imperatori, or I shall say SSS new branch…so, now that you refused our mercy  I will say this…” The Interviewer directed himself to the cameras, “From today, the Nuovi Impearoti doesn’t exist anymore, and they will be merged with the SSS under my command, please take a look at Luca…because after this team ends he won’t be seen anymore, from this point this is only an SSS exclusive, thanks you and good night” The Interviewer said and the streaming show went out.

“You Know, Luca” The Interviewer said, “Some hours before, you told me that I should  know my place, unfortunately for you, I already know my place, and as far as I know,  and thanks to Wolf, Michal and the SSS, my place is way above you…so if you please, I don’t have time to lose on bugs like you…Wolf please do the honors”.

Wolf walked to Luca and Luca yelled in horror, Wolf grabbed him from the neck and lifted just to see his face closely. “If weren’t for you, my buddy seated there would not be wounded” Wolf said gritting his teeth.  Wolf then put his index at Lucas right pecs just over the half of his right clavicle and pierced it. Luca yelled in pain, “Michal do you want to do something right now?”  Michal ripped his shirt and while Wolf was holding Luca he put his hand over the right should or Luca he crushed it. “That was for the boss” Michal said and took again his place.

Wolf then grabbed Luca and ripped all his clothes from the body, “now you have a naked emperor in front of you”  Wold playfully said. Luca tried to cover himself but his tow arms were useless now. He was bleeding from the pierced clavicle but it was not so sever that he would faint. Wolf grabbed Luca from the foot and crushed them to paste, Luca yelled in pain, Connor and Tony were having hard-ons from the excitement and to look at their former boss being crushed to paste.  Wolf dropped Luca who fell to the ground then Wolf begun to walk over Lucas body slowly and deliberately crushing all his bones with controlled stomps that Wolf mad not to show his unfathomable strength but to inflate the more pain possible. When Wolf reached the pelvis he grabbed Luca from the armpits and ripped him in half, then he took the arms and folded them like pretzels, and just before Luca died from the pain and blood loss he bear hugged Lucas head and crushed it like it was a balloon.  The head exploded and blood poured up drenching Wolf’s hardened face in blood, brain remains and teeth. Blood routes from Wolf’s forearms as he was still applying pressure to the head. The lifeless body dangled from Lucas crushed head under Wolfs Wonderfull biceps and forearms but as a final show Wolf grabbed the lifeless body from the neck and bear-hugged again the chest. The Chest exploded in a rain of blood and Wolf applied pressure until there were no more blood to squeeze from Luca’s dead body. Wolf released the corpse and spited over it. “Worthless piece of shit” he said before ripping his clothes and pissing on Luca’s remains.

“Now Paolo,” the Interviewer said, “since you know all the Nuovi Imperatori whereabouts, we should prepare to merge our operations, one more thing, all the drugs business will be gone, we shall sell it to another mafia of we shall close it completely, Igor will help you on ur operations, but for now you will be the head of the Italian division of the SSS”. Paolo nodded his head, “so what I will do here?” Paolo asked. “Michal and Igor will introduce you our operations, then we will discuss your new roles here”.  The Interviewer said. He stood up  and walked to the Nuovi imperatori fighters. “Nice to meet you Tony and Connor, I’m glad you decided to join us, but we still have an interview to do, until that time. You’re free to stay on our VIP dorms, Paolo will join you for some time until we find you suitable places to stay…”. He walked outside the colosseum with Wolf and Michal. At the door a familiar figure was standing, it was Brian that  was there waiting for them. He saw Wolf and said “nice snuffing out there man…so this is the SSS, I want to join in” Brian said. “As far as I know, you’re a mercenary” the Interviewer said coldly, “yes, I’am or I should say, I was… I wanted a place to be, the Italians rarely gave me an opportunity to snuff people like I did today…I know this is my place to be, so I can use my strength to it’s full…please sir, I beg you” Brian said and kneeled in front to the Interviewer, “Get up” The Interviewer said almost instantaneously. “That makes you weak”. The Interviewer then said “go with the others t the VIP room, we will talk later”.  “Sir, Luca’s bodyguards tried to scape” an SSS guard said. “Put them on the cages” he answered bluntly, his wound was aching again but the Interviewer had little strength left to resist. He marched fast to his office with Wolf and Michal and inside the office he put his hand on the wound and made a MPFH sound. He was sweating. “You’re OK” Wolf said, Michal was worried. “Yes…there were a lot of tension on the tournament” the Interviewer said, “that was a nice operation, I hope the new interviewees are worthy of the SSS, but I will do that later. Michal, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it” the Interviewer said with a smile. Michal nodded and walked to the door. “Michal” the Interviewer said. “I’m sorry”. “For what?” Michal said bluntly. “For not abiding to eh SSS rules, I couldn’t stand losing Carlos so I twisted the rules a little, that could be a very bad move on my part, you where right…I’m sorry”. Michal nodded but a slight smile appeared briefly on his face. Then he left the room.

Wolf closed the door and looked back at the Interviewer.  “You’re OK?” He asked again. The Interviewer burst in laugher. “You know me all too well pal” the Interviewer took a sip of a new coca cola can he took from his fridge. “I was imprudent, I could have jeopardized all the SSS or what it stands for…I was naive so I got stabbed and I was stupid enough to accept this gamble without evaluating the risk completely… I hope Michal doesn’t hold a grudge against me” the Interviewer said with a dry smile. “You have me, that’s all you need…Also, don’t underestimate Michal, he’s strong”. Wolf said.  The Interviewer walked next to Wolf and hugged him.then he sighted. Wolf wasn’t sure what to do, he put his blood tainted hand and put over the Interviewer shoulders. “Thank you buddy” the Interviewer said. Then he took a step behind, and looked at Wolf’s eyes. “For now lets rest, tomorrow we will begin to discuss our future” the Interviewer said, Both men left the office and closed the door.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Halo3gus said:

, “so, Lorenzo seems to be the one that prepared Lorenzo…interesting” the Interviewer thought for himself.  

i guess this was meant Paolo, right?

The fight were interesting Luca seemed to have the upper hand and he understimated The Interviewer altho Luca went and hired pretty hard ass people while The interview went with what he had even if they were not that prepared. I felt sorry for Greg he didnt gave a fight and was the weakest. He died suffering.

Paolo was played by Luca and Paolo won in the end.

It's interesting that after everything he wants to interview the one from the italian mafia. They are good warriors but what is he looking for?

• Like 2

Wow! Simply wow! Your writing skills are improving so fast! The language is clear, the plot thickens, the pleasure for the readers is growing! More - we want more!

• Like 2