The Secret Snuffers Society Part 14-New recruits / New Foes.

Halo3gus

It's a very bloody chapter, so If you're turned off bt descriptions of violence and murder and snuff, please leave, If otherwise you like this thing, enjoy. 

Thanks to Freakoman2 for the encouragment and Mczapl for his guidance too ;)  Hope you all like it.

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 14-New Recruits / New Foes.

The next days where calmer, that was good news to the Interviewer who where feeling exhausted from the tournament affair and the Nuovi Imperatori integration with the SSS, his wound already (mostly) stopped hurting but he still had some difficulty to raise his right arm, the recovery process was already in their final stages. Michal already left for the secondary base with Ricardo to oversee the training process. Paolo and Igor were dedicated to facilitate the integration between the two organizations, also Paolo was training with the help of Igor under Wolf’s tutelage.

The Interviewer was looking at his PC on his office.  Wolf’s grunts  were audible from the distance, Paolo and Igor were on the office standing in front of the Interviewer. “Paolo, how things are going on the SSS south base?” The Interviewers asked. “Most of them have decided to follow us..not all are going to meet the SSS standards, others have flatly refused to went with us…”

The Interviewer tapped on his PC, “what do you suggest?” The Interviewer said to Igor and Paolo. They stared at each other, seemed they already talked about this point. “The main issue here is that we don’t use any weapons, the former Nuovi Imperatori leaders fears that if we leave our weapons, we will lose all our power” the Interviewer smirked, “seems that don0’t know our true strength, that’s good”. “Another issue of equal importance” Igor said, “Is that most of them believe that the drug business drive a lot of revenue, and they don’t want to lose it”.  The Interviewer took a sip of his coke. “A heavy structure and heavy equipment usually requires a lot of money to sustain it” the Interviewer said. Then he wen silent while taking a sip of his coke, “we found our strength on the muscles of our soldiers, this strength is way cheaper to sustain is far greater if you can grasp it”. The Interviewer did a detailed look on Paolo, he grew a lot on these days he seemed a natural for the SSS, in some sense the Interviewer regretted not have known him before because his administrative skills where top notch, almost at Igor’s level.  That lowered the workload on his head, but at the same time, the new managerial skill he needed were taking a toll, that showed in the usually high consumption of coffee he achieved while being in his reunions with the new administrative snuffer team.

Wolf entered the room, for some reason he decided to just go on shorts and converse shoes, he entered bouncing his pecs and “casually” hitting his pecs.  The Interviewer smirked, he thought that Wolf was feeling the need to show off more than usual so he didn’t lose the spotlight and also to avoid the temptation to snuff everyone at his reach. “Anything new?” He said. “Not yet Wolf” the Interviewer answered, “we are still discussing the whereabouts of our integration” he said.

“In fact, most of the Nuovi Imperatori soldiers want to stay with us, but the dissidents are creating heavy ruckus within the ranks” Paolo said. The Interviewer went silent, he now had more recruits, some with Elite potential, more guards and more soldiers to guard the neighborhood, but if the top leadership of the Nuovi Imperatori are not on board the SSS, they would make thing even more difficult and that also created a lot of problems.

“Paolo, how many of the leadership would defect to another mafia?” The Interviewer said. He expressed his main fear, he knew that his elites could handle the operations somehow, but the main issue for him was the possibility of defection, Paolo handled that risk for sometime, but those Nuovi imperatori that still resisted the SSS leadership and it’s new plans could have a devastating  effect on his plans.  “We need to do something about the dissident leadership” the Interviewer said, closed his PC and left the office. “Wolf come with me”. Wolf smirked and left.

Wolf was walking bouncing his pecs even more than normal. “You’re distracting me” The Interviewer said. “I know” Wolf said with a smirk. The Interviewer looked at Wolf in a serious way for some seconds before surrendering himself and laughing at Wolf silliness. “You jerk” the Interviewer said with a smile. “Seems that we need to keep thing at our usual ways Wolf” he said scratching his head. “You have one Wolf” Wolf smiled proudly while saying that and the Interviewer smirked “And the Wolf is all I need” he answered.  “If Paolo doesn’t find a way to negotiate that, we will need to pave pour way on bone and blood” the Interviewer said.

They left for the restaurant to eat, in the way Brian, Tony and Connor joined them, they still didn’t had any formal interview but they were allowed to roam on the base to know the operations.  They sat in front of Wolf and the Interviewer, they where big enough to make a normal man uncomfortable, but they three were intimidated by Wolf size and his previous show of brutality also showed them that messing with Wolf or the Interviewer was a very bad idea on their part.  Wolf bounced his pecs rhythmically while waiting for his food.  After some time the new cook brought Wolf various plates of roasted chicken that Wolf begun to devour without any shame.

As the choked disappeared from the table Brian, Tony and Connor looked at the Interviewer, they were somewhat expectant. “So tell me, you’ve already knew our installations, I’ve showed you a good opportunity to look at our base and feel familiarized with our ways, one week has passed and you’ve also allowed to train at our facilities and use our training methods” the Interviewer said, “but that come at a price, I must say, you’ll swear you unwavering loyalty to the SSS..or you can become a play toy for my friend here” the Interviewer said pointing at Wolf with his head. “We can say no?” Connor asked. “So Far Dario and Tony haven’t decided yet, we sent them to the secondary base with Michal so he can convince them or release them, but I don’t want them to know our whereabouts, at least while they make their decision”. The interviewer received his plate and he begun to eat with delicacy, the contrast between Wolf and the Interviewer made Brian smirk. “So, why us three are here and haven’t been sent to the base”. Brian asked, “Michal can be very persuasive” Wolf said with a laugh.

“You’re here because you showed the most potential on the tournament” the Interviewer said. Also you were the most vicious of all, so I decided to take things in my hands with you three.  The Interviewer took another bite of his food. “Tell me Brian, you entered the tournament being paid. “And they didn’t pay me a cent” Brian said bitterly. “Well Brian, tell me; why you want to stay with us? You’re pretty strong already” Brian scratched his head, his biceps swell at the moment and his pecs were pushing against his shirt. “See, the Italians gave me an opportunity to kill here an there, but those kills where scarce, I’m just like Wolf, I like to show my strength, the get my hands soaked in blood of the weaklings, I love my muscles but the Italians never appreciated them, here I can grow,  I can kill and I have also a good role model” Brian said pointing to Wolf. “I don’t care about the money, I care about the power, I was working with the Italians until the day I saw one of your streams, the magic tricks where brilliant they aroused me so I couldn’t sleep from the excitation” Brian said while touching his groin shamelessly. Wolf ignored the remarks and kept eating like a beast. “So, I decided to join you but the only way I could find to reach you was to participate in the tournament, Luca at first didn’t wanted to use me for this, but after the second ‘failure’ of Paolo, Luca decided he needed me…you know…Luca always kept me in the dark, even Paolo didn’t knew about me before the tournament, he was quite surprised to see me on the list, he didn’t knew my strength neither”. Brian said flexing his biceps and ripping his sleeves. “Luca always used me when he needed to get rid of someone without anyone suspecting that…but I wanted to be seen by who I truly are…and here I can do that…so, that’s whey I want to join the SSS”. Brian finished his discourse. The Interviewer finished his plate and asked for a latte. “Ok” he said briskly. “Tony, what about you?” The Interviewer said. “I’m a bodybuilder that wants to be strong” Tony said. “I was one of the biggest tugs for the Italians, they always sent me to the lesser jobs, go hit some rebel thug, go get some money from junkies that does’t want to pay, they feared me but the Italians would not give me a chance to grow, I was stuck, the tournament gave me an opportunity, I fight my way up to be chosen by Luca, after some fights with other members I won a place” Tony said while making some boxing jabs at the air over the table. “But, you killed Luca…” Wolf smirked. Tony looked at Wolf with respect and continued. “So, I have nowhere to go, and this place looks great for people with my talents” Tony bounced his pecs. The Interviewer sighed and rolled his eyes. “Connor, tell me about you, and why do you want to join us?” He asked. “I like to be big, and strong, the Nuovi Imperatori sponsored me with steroids, gym and money…, unfortunately, you won the tournament and I lost my sponsor…and well you seem to train your people really good, have you seen that Buck guy? And Wolf? They are BIG!” the Interviewer was dumbfound about the shallow response of Connor, “but you already know that in the SSS we kill people…and you already saw Wolf doing that” the Interviewer asked. “Exactly!” Connor said, “If you make me big and strong, I’ll be loyal to you, I find that quite amusing and I’ll love to be your killer too” Connor said in such a candid   way, while bouncing his pecs, the Interviewer was surprised, after some minutes of silent pondering the Interviewer rolled his eyes, stood un rather violently and briskly said “you’re a bunch of showoffs, you’re just like Wolf…you’re admitted”.  Wolf burst in laugher and the other smiled too, then the Interviewer took a can of coke from the counter and returned to the table. “You’re admired, yes, but you’ll need to train, and who us that you’re worthy of the SSS, if you play with us, or if you don’t take us seriously, you’ll regret it. The Interviewer drank his can of coke and left the table, Wolf left with him. “We have settled the new recruits issue, we still need to see what Michael does to Dario and Lorenzo..but that depends on him…now we need to determine what to do with the dissidents”. The Interviewer said.

Wolf and the Interviewer walked the SSS warehouses aisles, the Interviewer was silent thinking on what to do with the Italians. “What do you think?” Wolf said. “The Italians, many of them don’t want to join us, but we also can’t allow them to defect to the Japanese or the Latins”.  The Interviewer answered.  “You know what to do” Wolf said while bouncing his pecs playfully”. “Maybe” the interviewer said taking the last sip of coke and tossing the can into a bin;  “Before we get to that we need a visit to do”, He said.  They both walked to a corridor and then to a lone room. The door was locked…”I don’t have time for this…” the Interviewer said in an exasperated way, Wolf understood the message and put his hand on the door, he pushed the door and he ripped the door from the frame. “What the hell” Carlos said from inside the room. “Carlos, I don’t have much time for this…have you recovered?” The Interviewer said. “No sir, I’m not ready” Carlos said while sweating. Carlos room was upside down, there where mark of punches on the walls, and the bed was already destroyed, Carlos was sweating profusely but the Interviewer understood that it was not of fear. “You are training here” the Interviewer said. Carlos looked at the floor and nodded. “You’re still thinking on your fight on the tournament?” The Interviewer said. “Yes sir, I ashamed the SSS,  I wasn’t able to fight well and aside of that, you pardoned me…I feel humiliated” Carlos answered.   SLAP, the sound echoed on the room and the aisled, Wolf looked amused at the Interviewer slapping Carlos. “Ouch” the Interviewer said while holding his hand. Carlos was already too strong so the Interviewer hurted himself but Carlos felt the pain too. “Sir, you hadn’t…I’m sorry” Carlos said. “Imbecile,  I know our rules and I’m quite aware that you should have died, but I’m not going to waste a fine soldier betrayed by his companion just like that…you’ll have to die one day for the SSS but you’ll do in my terms, no on the terms of  a treacherous bug” the Interviewer said. Carlos opened his eyes in shock. “I don’t have time to see a stray dog licking his wounds, you come with me now or I’ll gladly let Wolf snuff you out and take you out of your misery and make me stop losing my time on your self loathing” the Interviewer said in a cold ice voice and with contempt on his eyes.  Wolf bounced his pecs waling to Carlos. “you come or you die, you decide…Now”.  Carlos saw Wolf, and saw that he was no joke, he saw at the Interviewer but his expression haven changed, he pondered the Interviewer words and after some seconds he understood that the Interviewer had spared his life to serve him and not for pity. Carlos nodded and said “Aye sir, I’ll come with you”. The interviewer softened his expression but it was still severe. “Good Carlos, we will need you, and your strength, and go to the gym, this place isn’t suitable for you”. Get ready and go to my office, ASAP” the Interviewer said ands left the room”.

After some time they got to the office, Igor and Paolo were already in the office.  They were discussing alternatives and when the Interviewer entered they went silent. “Do you have any alternative?” The Interviewer asked. “So far none, all our calls get unanswered or if they answer us they plainly reject us…they wan us to keep the drug dealing business”.  Paolo said. “No drugs” the Interviewer said…he went silent for some seconds. Wolf was at the Interviewer side like he was making a guard. He bounced his muscles and Igor and Paolo were intimidated by the image, the Interviewer was serious and Wolf was looking intimidating. “Have you reached a decision?” Igor said.

“Paolo, you will go to their base with Igor and a contingent of our guards, you need hackers” The Interviewer begun to speak. “We will monitor their communications and interactions, you’ll monitor all communications and will block any intent of their members to communicate with other mobs…you’re clear to get rid of them if you think is needed”. The Interviewer went silent for some seconds. “We will give them one week, after that time we will go there and give them an ultimatum on SSS terms…understood?” Igor and Paolo nodded. “Good, now go” the Interviewer said. Both men left. Carlos entered the office, he was dressed in a tank top and denim shorts, no shoes for some reason. The Interviewer looked at Carlos and said. “Carlos you have one week to train, there are new recruits, please oversee their training, Buck can help you too”.

Carlos nodded and left the room… Wolf stood in front of the Interviewer. “And me?” He said. “Get stronger Wolf, I will need you in one week”  Wolf flexed his biceps, “Bigger than this?” He said. “How humble” the Interviewer said with a smirk. Let me check the numbers here…you destroyed one door today… “Guilty” Wolf said shrugging.

Two days next, on the Secondary base Michal and Ricardo where looking for the soldiers in training, they where slacking, so Mitchal made them training harder to compensate, Ricardo was laser focused on getting the best of them and from himself. Mitchal was on a tank top and matching shorts and boots. “They have to train harder” Michal said.  A message came on his phone. Michal took it and left the place and took a call. “Hello” he said. “Hi Michal” the interviewer said. “How things are going out there?” He asked. “They’re weak as always, but I’m fixing that” Michal answered with a smirk. “You would not answer in any other way” the Interview said. “Lorenzo and Dario will get to the secondary base, convince and train them, or dispose of them”. The Interviewer said. “Aye” Michael said while grabbing his crotch with a smile. “Enjoy” the Interviewer said and hang out the phone. Michal walked next to Ricardo, “Good news?” Ricardo said while looking at Michal legs with a smirk. “Maybe” Michal said, “you keep an eye here, we have guests, send them to the office on the third floor”.  

After one hour an SSS van reached the secondary base. Lorenzo and Dario stepped down of the van that drifted to the park.  “Hi” Dario said arrogantly. Ricardo scoffed. “Michal is waiting you on the third floor, go  there” Ricardo said. Lorenzo walked to Ricardo and shook his hand. Dario left, Lorenzo wanted to go after him but Ricardo gripped his hand and signaled with his head “stay here” he ordered.  Dario entered on the base and after long minutes he found the stairs. “This creeps me out” Dario said while walking up the stairs. He reached the upper Leven and found the big oak door on the office. It haven0t been changed a lot from the Old days where Igor was the commanding man there. He passed through the late doctor’s office and entered on the main office where Michal was already naked, pleasing himself. Michal looked at Dario and he stopped. “You have been sent to e but the SSS headquarters” he said. Dario tried to not be distracted by Michal’s body odor, but the scent were to high and his body begun to betray him. Michal noted that and opened the window,  “breathe” he ordered.

Dario walked to the window confused, he haven’t been so confused but his pride made him rebel. “Why I’m here? What happened to the others?, why Lorenzo is down there?” Dario demanded.  “You’re here because the SSS Interviewer thought you would be more of use here, or he didn’t wanted to lose time convincing you so he send you here, or both” Michal casually said, he continued,  “Lorenzo is with Ricardo I suppose…or he’s dead, who cares?”. Dario ran to Michal trying to hit him but Michal was fast and grabbed him from the throat and lifted. “You seem confused, you may think that you’re strong or at least that you put a fight against me, don’t be ridiculous, you’re too weak, and maybe an Ant can have more opportunity to hurt me before you” Michal said in a calmly way but his grip on Dario’s throat made him gag. Michal walked to a chair and slammed Dario on the chair, the wood creaked. Michal then sat over the desk and begun to caress his prick.

“Tell me…Dario” Michal spoke in a soft, but menacing voice, and with a slight smile that drenched contempt.  “You were chosen for an Interview but seemed you wanted to leave the SSS base, and think…unfortunately we cannot allow that under the circumstances” Michal kissed his biceps and moaned lightly. “So, I’ll cut to the chase, tell me what do you want to stay with us?” Dario stood up but Michal looked at him menacingly so he seated again. “You’re quite strong” Dario said. “That’s quite and understatement” Michael said. Dario then shook in his chair, his thoughts where confusing him, he wanted to stay and at the same time he wanted to run, he wanted to leave all this, but Michal was so irresistible for him that his own prick begun to rise and Michal noted. Michal smirked and kept feeling himself in a such controlled way that Dario knew he was doing on purpose.

“Look, I want go go now, I want toe leave and forget all this” Dario said and making all his effort, he walked up, but before he reached the door, he felt Michals arms hugging his chest and forcing him to stay, Michal arms where like two anacondas, he pressed him but not that much so he didn’t break any bone. “Dario…Dario” Michal said in quite a low voice, “you should stay…you see, I’m demanding nd I always need someone to take care of my….needs” Michal said in such a manly tone that Dario lost himself for a second before struggling to get free.

Michal grabbed Dario from the arms and tossed him to the other side of the office. Dario flew various meters away and crashed against the desk. Michal walked casually to him “why leave so soon Dario?, I barely had any satisfaction with you…” Michal grabbed Dario and ripped his shirt revealing Dario’s powerlifter body that already was bruised in the parts that hit the desk. “Nice body you have man, I can take a handle of you so easily” Michal said and grabbed his tummy and lifted Dario his legs dangled in the air while his upper body fell against the desk. “Tell me…will you stay? The SSS needs you…I really need you” Michal said in that soft but vicious voice that anyone with two fingers in front could see that demanded a “yes”, but Dario seems to be far less intelligent and said “fuuuuck you” Dario tried to hit Michal’s face but it was like hitting a wall. Michal smiled, Dario, you’re too weak for even try to hit me. He grabbed his arm and pinned it to the desk. Michal smelled Dario’s arm “even your scent is too weak”. Michal released Dario and held his ass. “But you have a nice ass…I’m quite sure I will make you quite a soldier” Michal said.

Michal lifted Dario over his head and walked to a nearby sofa. He then threw Dario at the sofa Dario struggled but it was no use, Michal was too strong for him. Michal stood next to Dario and pinned him to the sofa, Dario was facing up and Michal simply seat at his side, putting his hand over his chest in a way that from the distance could be seen like a caress, but Dario already found that Michal was holding him against the sofa with such force that he was almost taking the air out of his lungs with only his left hand. “This is ridiculous” Dario thought, he’s barely bigger than me but how can he be so strong” he said while struggling to get you free. “See Dario, Michal said while flexing his right biceps. “We usually don’t take a ‘no’ for an answer, but seems the Interviewer saw the need to compensate me for the trouble with the tournament, he’s such a good friend.  Michal said kissing and licking his own biceps. His dick engorged and Michal stroke if a few times with his right arm.

“Dario, you’ll stay with us, and you’ll be at my side…, what do you think?” Dario struggled and yelled “NOOOOOOOO”, Michal flipped Dario ands ripped all his clothes exposing his hard dick and his ass. Michael grabbed his dick and said “so you like it little faggot” Dario struggled but Michal wasn’t releasing him. Michal then grabbed both Darios’s legs and spreader him apart, Dario tried to fight to no avail. Michal took his aim and without any prior waring he rammed his penis on Darios ass. “Dario made an ‘O’ with his mouth but the pain was too intense that he couldn’t mutter any word”. “See Dario, I’ll be gentle, most get their pelvis cracked on his first try…” Dario struggled in vain, Michal trusted ritmically controlling himself so not break any bones. Michal trusted and trusted, Dario struggled, but his tries where at every moment less vigorous, at the the end Darios ceased struggling, Michal smirked devilishly, he kept pushing Dario’s ass for minutes, then one hour until Michal felt satisfied.  Dario was crying in pain, but Michal wasn’t out yet. Michal trusted some more time until he felt that he cum inside Dario. He leaned toward Dario’s ear and said “see…I can be very convincing”. He then pulled out but he was still erect. Ricardo and Lorenzo entered the room “OOOOOHHH man” they exclaimed in disgust at the same time while looking at Dario’s humiliation. Michal stood proudly in front to them and said “Dario, clean mi dick” Dario sobbed and obeyed he begun to fellate Michal who moaned in pleasure. “See Lorenzo, you should try this!” Michal said flexing his biceps and moaning. “No thanks! I’ve already joined the SSS” Lorenzo said with mixture of awe and disgust while holding up his hand in a gesture of surrendering. “Bummer” Michal said, “So, welcome to the SSS, you’ begin your training with Ricardo” Michal said while still moaning. “This one is mine…the Interviewer will nag at me but..a man has his needs…and this one won’t be part of the SSS” Michal said, then he pushed Dario away and said “enough, go and get my bath ready”. Michal ordered. Ricardo nodded Lorenzo to get out and both men left the room. Michal went to the bath “Dario, my bathrobe is there, hold it for me” Dario silently took the robe and waited behind Michael, looking in awe and fear at how Michal cleaned himself.

After one hour Michal left the bathroom, Dario dried him with a towel, then he went to the desk he easily put it on it’s place, took a laptop from one of the drawers and called the Interviewer via video-call. “Hello” Michal said, “I got your two candidates, Lorenzo already joined, Dario…joined me” Michal said “put some clothes on Michal”, the Interviewer nagged…let me see Dario, “Dario, come here” Dario appeared naked on the video call but he didn’t say nothing. Michal accommodated the PC with a smirk. “Michal, you idiot, you broke him” the Interviewer said with irritation and covering his eyes with his hand in an exasperated fashion. “Michal burst in laugher” I just hope this one last much more than the others, you’ve sent me a fine candidate” he said. “I hope Lorenzo get’s well trained, now that Dario isn’t of any use” the Interviewer said “for you” Michal said with an evil smile, “exactly” the interviewer said irritated.  “Get ready Michal…we need to get your soldiers as soon as possible to guard the neighborhood,  If the first strike are there, the soldiers will not be of much help in the secondary base, but, they can be deployed here, to guard the surroundings, you’ll need some guards there and ill send you reinforcements as soon as possible”.  The interviewer went serious, so   did Michal; “Do yo know where they will attack?” He asked. “Not yet Michal, they have been very quiet even as we took over the Italian business, I’m guessing they are waiting to see how things change, we will leave the drugs business to them, so I suppose they will also fight between them in hope to reach most of the demand left before striking us…” the Interviewer said.

Michal stood silent and  thought for himself, “You smart bastard, you didn’t left the drugs business just for principle, but also as a way to make the Japanese and the Latins fight between them, so you get rid of an unwanted business but also you weaken your enemies by giving them and excuse to start a turf war between them while you reinforce your bases”.

Michal smiled “well played” he muttered. “What?” The Interviewer said. “nothing” Michal responded. “As soon as anyone knows something I’ll communicate, for now, I will concentrate on the Italians, we will need to fix that inconvenience”.  The interviewer said. “I can be very convincing “Michal said showing his cock on camera shamelessly. “I’ll go with Wolf, I need you there, if they strike there we need heavy weaponry…and your torpedo” The Interviewer said with a smirk and hang the call up. Michal smiled “Dario, I need you here” he said pointing at his cock.

One week passed,  the Interviewer was with Wolf at the HQ, Paolo and Igor already told them that even with his negotiation they’ve found some of the leaders still wanting to keep the drug business and have been even reeling against Paolo’s orders, Paolo and Igor even snuffed some of their soldiers and Igor praised Paolo for his quick advances. “He almost fainted from the effort but has soon as the head cracked he went full force until it exploded” Igor told the Interviewer with live detail. The Interviewer smirked. “They are just showoffs like you Wolf”. He said. “They have a good teacher” Wolf said while bouncing his biceps. The Interviewer rolled his eyes and said. “So we Weill need to go there tomorrow…Paolo, arrange a meeting, with all the dissidents…in the same place” the Interviewer said. Paolo went series for a moment. “All of them sir?”. “Yes, tomorrow, don’t let anyone out, we negotiate with all of them..even if you have to drag them to the place.” The call stopped. “All of them Wolf" said smirking. The Interviewer looked at his PC, “tomorrow I will tell you, be prepared”. Wolf flexed his arms and kissed his biceps. “Aye sir” he said.

The morning of the next day the Interviewer woke up early, he went to the office, grabbed a cup of coffee and tapped on his PC, checked on his messages and sighted. “Some people just don’t learn”.  The interviewer analyzed his spreadsheet alone, after some time Carlos entered the office. You’re OK boss? He said. “Yes Carlos, I'm fine, I can’t say the same for some other people I think”. The Interviewer said. Please send a guard to wake up Wolf, I need him.  Carlos called a guard and asked him to go bring Wolf to the office.

The nearest guard nodded and walked on the lone aisles, after some minutes he found Wolf’s quarters. He knocked the door once, after some minutes there was no answer, then knocked the door again, and a third time. There were no answer, 15 minutes already passed but there was no answer, the door was loosely closed so after the fourth know it opened, the guard then decided to enter and see if Wolf was really there.  He found Wolf shirtless on his bed…sort of, because Wolf was so big that he occupied most of the big bed and his arm was hanging from one of the sides. The guard gulped at the size of the arm and somewhat he admired it for some seconds, he made a step and opened his hand.  The guard tapped Wolf gently “Mr Wolf, the Interviewer is looking for you”, Wolf didn’t answered, the guard tapped his arm again. “Mr Wolf…please wake up”, Wolf didn’t move… the guard finally grabbed the arm with all his might but his king didn’t’ even compressed. “Mr Wolf, please”, then in desperation he kicked Wolf’s arm, Wolf waved his arm like brushing away a fly, but in the sudden movement he hit the guard head the guard barely yelled;  the head exploded and blood and brains sprayed over all the walls with bone bits.  After some minutes Wolf woke up and found a headless guard on the floor and blood and brain bits splatted over the walls and ceiling, the jaw was over Wolf’s bed. “What the hell” Wolf said in confusion… after some seconds of quiet pondering he realized that he must have killed accidentally the poor guard. “Such a shame…I didn’t even notice the bones cracking” Wolf said playful before grabbing the corpse and hugging it with all his force so blood sprayed from the neck and the rest of the head and then ripping if in half, then grabbing the pelvis and ripping the legs, and then ripping the arms of the chest remains. “That’s better, love the fireworks” Wolf said playfully, then he went to the shower, cleaned him up, then he took a red tank top and shorts and a pair of flip flops and left to the Interviewer office.

“You’re late, we send a guard looking for you” the Interviewer said. “Seems he’s not a guard anymore” Wolf playfully said flexing his muscles. “Wolf, you can’t just kill off guard for fun” the Interviewer nagged at Wolf. “Sorry, he woke me up, he entered in my room and I got scared” Wolf said playfully. The interviewer held his head with his right hand exasperated. “Wolf, please be careful with our guards, they’re fragile, understand?” Wolf bounced his pecs so the interviewer interpreted it as a “yes”.  Carlos was silent, with a small smile, clearly nervous that he was on the same room with a muscle monster that could kill him as easy as he was a fly but decide to play along. “He he” he said nervously.

“We will travel the the South base, we have a meeting with the dissident factions of the Nuovi Impertatori”.  The interviewer said. “We still don’t expect an attack but we need to reinforce our bases, Carlos you will stay here, you’re on charge of the base, with you will be Buck, I’m also asking you to train Brian, Felipe and Connor, they need to learn about our ways, Tony will be sent with Michal to reinforce the secondary base, we recently lost a candidate there” the Interviewer said, Carlos nodded and left the office. “Wolf, we will go to the Italians’s base, wanna drive?” The Interviewer said. “Wolf nodded and both left the base on a van” Wolf was at the wheel but the driver soon repented his idea since Wolf already took the highway at a lot of speed. “You’re speeding” The Interviewer said. “Yeaaaah” Wolf said. Wolf was concentrated but he liked teasing the Interviewer. “Long time I don't drive” Wolf said. “Yeah buddy, long time…” The Interviewer stood quiet for some time. “It was a lot of time since we met…” he said with nostalgia. “A lot…” Wolf answered, “There are always new and more dangerous adventures and you always free me from them, thanks buddy”. Wolf flexed his right biceps and said “You only need one Wolf” and smirked. The Interviewer smiled and touched Wolf’s biceps. “All I need…” he said.  “Are you worried?” Wolf asked. “I’m just thinking, we have build the SSS, we are now growing the SSS beyond what we thought at first, we have found Michal and other strong people in the way, and we already have destroyed one mafia…and will take over a second one…sometimes I wonder when we will stop?” The Interviewer said while looking to the window. “Until your dream comes true…” Wolf said in a quiet voice. The Interviewer looked at Wolf, he wondered which dream he was talking…he remembered a long conversation on a cafe, when there where only one Wolf and one Interviewer…and one big dream…those days where long gone and now there was still a Wolf and an Interviewer, but time have been passed for them. Wolf grew in size and brutality, and the Interviewer grew more strategic and more inflexible.

A siren sounded, “Fuck the police” Wolf said playfully “We don’t have much time to play Wolf” the Interviewer said, “Don’t worry it will be a quick play. A police car appeared behind, Wolf decelerated the car until it stopped. The Police car stopped and two cops step down. Wolf looked at the interviewer and winked. “Sir, you are way over the limit here” the first cop said. “Believe me officer, I’m way over the limit in many aspects” Wolf said bouncing his pecs. The cop was feeling rather uncomfortable “step down the car” the cops said, the other cop walked next to his colleague.  Wold laughed, “With pleasure” he said.  The nWolf stepped down from the van “My goodness” the second cop said when he saw Wolf’s size. Wolf bounced his pecs and biceps. “What do you need officer?” He said. Both cops trembled in fear, and by reflex they grabbed their guns and aimed at Wolf. “Stay there!” Both cops said. “Ok, Ok” Wolf said and stood still in front of the cops. “Your license” the cops asked. “This is my license” Wolf said flexing his biceps. “Don’t play with us” the first cop said trying to be commanding, but losing the effect completely before Wolf size. “I’m not playing with you…yet” Wolf said, then he grabbed the gun and yanked if from the cop’s hand, Wolf crushed the gun and pushed the cop against the police patrol shattering the glass.  The Other cop fired his gun but the bullets rebounded over Wolf’s pecs “Oh my…” The phrase was cut out by Wolf when he grabbed the cop by the jaw, the Interviewer stepped down the van and stood at distance  to let Wolf work. Wolf smiled devilishly and then yanked the jaw off of the cop’s head. The cop waved his hands wildly in pain and tried to run from Wolf but Wolf grabbed his arm and ripped it from the body, then took the other arm and crushed with his hand, then he lifted the body and flipped it so he held the body from the legs, Wolf ripped quickly both legs, the body fell to the ground. Wolf took aim and kicked the head like a soccer ball exploding the head, he then grabbed the corpse piercing it with his hand and hit the ground with it like it was a hammer. The other cop tried to stand top but Wolf threw his companion corpse at him, the cop stumbled back in horror and fell to the floor, Wolf then reached him and stomped his legs crushing the femurs, Wolf looked at his victim bouncing his pecs, he acted like a predator, a predator that likes to play with his victims. The cop shot at Wolf but all the bullets bounced on Wolf think skin. The cop yelled while shooting until his gun went empty, the cop threw the gun at Wolf’s face but it bounced again. Wolf burst in a devilish laugher, he stomped the cops arm and ripped the other arm of the body. “Too weak” Wolf said smirking and enjoying the kill.  Wolf grabbed the cop’s head with his right hand and using his left hand, he tore the cops bit by bit with one one hand, the cop yelled in pain until he fainted from the shock. When Wolf couldn’t provoke more yells he crushed the head with just one hand and tossed the body at one of the trees of the nearby Woods with all his strength. The corpse exploded at the contact with the tree and the body remains stuck to the tree by the blood stained uniform. Wolf grabbed the car and easily tossed it over the trees, then he found the other corpse. Wolf walked back two or three steps and like a super strong and big soccer player he kicked the corpse, ripping it in two  halves that fell apart in a shower of blood that stained the grass and the woods. “Shit I hit it too hard!” Wold playfully said. “Showoff” the Interviewer said. “Get ready here you have spare clothes” the Interviewer said.“ Wolf ripped all his clothing and flexed his body in a kind of private show for the interviewer even kissing his biceps and feeling his pecs. “Like it?” Wolf said proudly and teasing him. The Interviewer rolled his eyes  with a faint smile “get ready”. Wolf bursted in laugher “you still like it”. The Interviewer walked next to him and poked his pecs “I…said…get…ready”. Wolf hardened his pecs “I can’t feel nothing” he said with a chant hardly containing his laugh, the Interviewer slapped his biceps and walked back to the car…”quickly you jerk” he said and entered the car. Once inside the interviewer smiled while thinking in all the good time with Wolf he had, and wondered how many times they will share in the future.

Wolf changed clothes and took the cartwheel again. They raced on the highway and fortunately, for the cops, no one showed on the rest of the trip. The Interviewer send a message for Paolo and Igor “we are about to get there”.  “Wolf, are you ready?” The Interviewer said. “Always” Wolf answered.

They got to the base, it was a big edifice that resembled an hotel, that resemblance  served has a cover for the base of the Nuovi Imperatori.  “Seems they really like to show off their luxury” The Interviewer said. Igor was already in the from of the building, when he saw them he raced to the Van. “Welcome sir, I wish this is a very different situation but things are heated over there” Igor said. Igor was dressed in a well adjusted shirt, denims and shoes. “Were’s Paolo?” The Interviewer asked. “He’s with the dissidents, so far he have contained him but as soon as they knew you’ll come they rebelled and are threatening to defect or even to open a new mafia” Igor said.

The Interviewer sighted “This should be too easy, or too hard, tell me Igor, our operatives are well?” He asked. “So far yes, we have successfully blocked most of their conversations, no secret information have been leaked but the dissidents have been frantic about the drug business, they Japanese and the Latins have already moved to take the vacuum of power for themselves and many of the dissidents over there are freaking out that the Nuovi Imperatori will lose all their influence” Igor explained. “Seems we will need to teach them influence” the Interviewer said while looking at Wolf. Wolf smiled and licked his lips in expectation.  

“Igor, are they all on the same place?” The Interviewer asked. “Yes, they’re still on the main saloon, so far Paolo has been reuniting with they every day at the same hour, they just started today but is far no one wants to give an inch”.  Igor said.  “Keep our hackers monitoring the communications, the loyal guards shall be at the doors of the saloon and when Wolf and I enter you will enter and the doors shall be shut, they won’t open until we reach and end of our negotiations” the Interviewer said In a cold, calculated way.  “Aye sir” Igor said.  And the three men Walked in the base.

At the main meeting room the ambient was frantic, the Dissident leaders were yelling and the solider behind them were nervous, there  were approximately twenty people on the room, all with weapons on his hands or hanging from their belts. Paolo didn’t flinched but he was  clearly running out of patience, as he saw Wolf and the Interviewer entering he stood up and walked to them and ceded his seat to the Interviewer and then They adjusted their positions Wolf was at the right of the Interviewer, Igor and the Left and Paolo was behind him. The Interviewer took a moment to speak, he asked for a can of coke and said. “What do you want?”

A pandemonium started, all the Italian leaders yelled in a cacophony of voices, the interviewer kept sipping his coke, then he asked for another in signs, Igor quickly brought another can and the Interviewer sipped it slowly until the Italian leaders went silent. “It’s all you have to say?” The Interviewer said. The Italians when silent. “So far all you say is blabber about the drugs and the weapons…so the issue is this, first we will abandon the drug business, the SSS by principle won’t participate in that business,  period.”

The Italians yelled in rage, the Interviewer stood in silence, but this time some of the soldiers unloaded the guns but the Interviewer was unfazed, he looked at all the faces but all of them where up in arms about the drug deals. After the pandemonium subsided one of the leaders said, “and the weapons?”. “I’m glad you as Mister, you also bark a lot about weapons but there is one problem I’m afraid. These cost too much to maintain, and most important, as you will see, I don’t have any weapon with me, but my best weapon is just here…Wolf, please show them”.

Wolf took the Interviewer seat and gently pushed back to the wall, Igor instinctively walked and stablished his place at the left place and Paolo placed himself at the right side. Both men stood still,  Wolf placed himself and the border of the table. Wolf grabbed one of the leaders from the head with both hands and lifted in front of the table as if he was a trophy. Wold smiled, then he begun to squeeze the head over him.  The leaders yelled in pain and kicked Wolf, he desperately tried to used his gun and shot Wolf until the magazine was empty. Wolf kept squeezing , the Italian screamed and blood begun to emerge from his head, the blood gun to flow through Wolf’s powerful fingers, and the head was crushed like an eggshell. Wolf squeezed the head until the deformed skin passed through Wolf’s fingers with blood, brain bits and  bones, teeth and blood poured through the remains of the head’s mouth and the blood rained over Wolf head and flowed trout his arms like a bloody stream, Wolf laughed maniacally in anticipation of that would happen next. Wolf squeezed the head until his own fingers crossed, wolf released the headless corpse that fell over the table and begun to slip down to the ground. Wolf grabbed the corpse from the neck remains and tossed if over the table. The dissidents looked in horror at the bloody kill and stood in disbelief for some seconds, on of the nearest dissident leader, the on a at Wolf’s right size yelled, and grabbed his gun, he shot Wolf’s head at point blank,  the shot didn’t even made Wolf skin get red, Wolf grabbed tha arm and ripped if from the body with his left hand, then he grabbed the head with the right and and quickly close his fist crushing the head that exploded splattering blood, bran and bon in all directions, Wolf used his shirt to clean his hand and tossed the arm over the table. The leader at Wolf’s left side  trued to run but Wolf closed  his left fist  and in a quick and sudden circled punch he hit the leader’s head with the back of his fist, the head exalted like it was hit with a heavy and blunt object so Wolf stood in front of three headless corpses. Wolf roared like a beast and slowly cleaned his hand agains his shirt while bouncing his pecs. Wolf flexed his biceps and in a clear but somewhat condescending way he said “Want more of this bugs”.

The Italian leaders yelled in defiance and horror from seeing his leaders snuffed in seconds, they  discharged all their weaponry over Wolf. Wolf kept flexing his biceps and bouncing his pecs, the room inside sounded like if a war started on It’s interior. Wolf burst in a maniac laugher and began to Walk slowly and deliberately rounding the table, the guards kept aiming and shooting Wolf until the smoke filled all the room,  some shots lost its way and hit Igor but they bounced over his muscles leaving just reddish points over his skin, Paolo at first was scared but he then suddenly saw that the bullets didn’t affected him, “the SSS training bust be working” he thought for himself and stood still with a smile in his face.

The shots kept sounding only interrupted by Wolf’s maniac laugher, Wolf grew excited, even his groin was showing his excitement, Wolf grunted like a beast. Wolf stood there, receiving gunshots but never getting any wound, Wolf bounced his pecs and caressed himself, he punched his own pecs, he felt his biceps and moaned in pleasure because he knew that the only thing that could make him feel pleasure there, was himself be from him caressing himself or by snuffing the life out of the weaker.  Slowly but steadily, the gunshots sounded weaker. Suddenly the gunshots stopped and were replaced by an uneasy murmur. Wolf laughed hard, “is that all you have weaklings?”. Wolf jumped next to them and grabbed two men heads and crushed like grapes, they only could yell fro a second before Wolf’s hands crushed their heads that exploded in a gush of blood, brain and bone.  Wolf opened his hands and two trembling corpses fell to the ground. A soldier tried to hit Wolf with the back of the gun, his hit landed on Wolfs bouncing pecs. Wolf smirked with malice he closed his right fist and punched his chest breaking his sternum, ribs, heart and column, Wolf’s fist pierced the guards body, Wolf lifted the corpse with his fist still piercing the body Wolf flexed his left biceps and licked it, then he used his freehand and grabbing the head he ripped the body from the right hand, blood sprayed over all the nearest guards Wolf crunched the head that emitted with a sickening bone crunching sound that Wolf clearly enjoyed. Wolf was ecstatic, he grabbed tow guards from the heads and crushed them together using the might of his own pecs. Wolf moaned.  A guard tried to use an empty assault rifle has a bat but he slipped with the blood and fell to the ground, Wolf took the opportunity to step on his head and making his quads dance he crushed the head, the guard just made a muffled “ARGHHH”. And the floor god more blood and brain stains. Three guards ran in desperation to Wolf, trying stupidly to fight him. Wolf punched the abdomen of the nearest guard piercing his abs and grabbing the column crushing it and ripping a bit of the vertebrae from the body, the guard suddenly lost stability and fell over his back, Wolf grabbed the neck other of the attacking guards with his free hand and with all his might he tossed at the wall, the guard body was crushed against the wall like he was ran over by a truck, Wolf grabbed the third guard  from the neck and pelvis, he lifted him over his head. The guard yelled “leave m…” Wolf crushed his body like a can muffling his yells that were replaced by a pain scream, Wolf tossed the body and ripped his shirt revealing the magnificence of his pecs that were bouncing rhythmically. Wolf looked for the first guard and stomped his head like a bug, then grabbed the second guard head with his big hand and ripped it off body. Wolf crushed the head against his pecs, using the blood, brain and bones has lube for his nipples moaning in the process. “These bug does really have any use”. Wolf said playfully to instill terror on the rest of the guards “they are just for my pleasure tearing them apart”.  

The other guards stood trembling, they feared the monster in front of them, someone so strong that he easily could use them just for lube for his own pleasure and some ran for the door.  But the doors where closed, the SSS guards outside have shouted them, so they new there where no scape. Wolf grabbed ons of the guard at his reach and punched his head with his left hand, he pierced the head until the head was at the heigh of the biceps, and then Wolf made a biceps pose, the head exploded at the volume of the hyper big muscle inside it.  Wolf licked the brain and blood from his biceps. Smirking with malice.

Some of the guard begun to pray, Wolf walked to them “your god is here, worship me” he said. Two guards took the message at hand and begun to touch Wolf  muscles in adoration, one of them was daring enough to lick Wolf’s nipples but Wolf used his free hand and crushed the head against his nipple like he was a bug, Wolf pinched his nipple and moaned “bugs” he said. Then he grabbed the other worshiping guard’s hand “clean it” he said, the guard begun to lick Wolf pecs and Wolf crushed his head with his open hand like he was a big…again. “Wolf smirked, “you can worship me but i’m a god of death..so I deliver”.

Another one went close but decided better to run for his life, Wolf grabbed him and  ut in a bearhug. The guard screamed at top of what his crushing lugs allowed him, “you’ll feel soon all my might” Wolf said, then he crushed the ribcage and abdomen with all his strength, the sickening sound of bones crushing sounded like if Wolf had crushed a bag of crackers. The pressure was so big that the guard opened his mouth and a gush of blood poured from it like a volcano. The guard fell dead, his arms limp over Wolf’s arms, Wolf released the body but before it well to the ground he grabbed the head with his hand and closed his fist crushing the head just for pleasure.  

Wolf decided he was too being too slow, so he ran to the other guards, he gabbed two by the heads and crushed them,  he grabbed another one from the arms and ripped both arms in one movement splashing blood at all directions, one guard fell in front oh him and he  stomped the chest, blood gushed from is mouth. Wolf grabbed  another guard and made a knot with his arms, the guard yelled in pain before falling to the ground.  One guard hit Wolf in the head, Wolf smiled, “Idiot” then Wolf punched his abdomen with his right hand and grabbed the spine, then he pierced the chest with his left hand grabbing his spine in two points, the guard gaped. “This is a real punch your Imbecile” Wolf said with an evil smile “And now…this is a split”… Wolf lifted the guard and then he yanked both arms at opposing sides ripping the guard in half  making a gush of blood and spreading his guts over the walls.  There where only two guards left, Wolf ignored them and then begun to look for intact heads. He found the guard with the ripped limbs revolving in the floor with pain, he put gently his foot on his head and slowly crushed it like he was crushing a cardboard. He walked slowly to the guard with the tied arms and first he the knot, with arms and everything, and stomped the head viciously cracking the floor with just one stomp.  He looked for the halve with the head and ripped it from the body, then with the head on his hand he walked to the remaining guards. Wolf palmed the ripped head and slowly compressed it, the head slowly was deformed at the horrified  look of the remaining guards that banged helplessly the door.  

Wolf tossed the head remains at his side, he casually cleaned his hands one against the other, licking blood as it was some kind of jelly candy.  The guards pissed himself from fear. Wolf smelled the fear and enjoyed it.  “You know you’re going to die” Wolf said with a slow voice where he enjoyed every word of it. Wolf walked so slowly that all his muscles contracted in a such controlled way that they looked like an anatomy book.

The guards banged furiously the doors, Wolf reached them, he pushed back one of the guards and held up the arm with the guard was banging with. “Shhh” Wolf said, “you’re disturbing” Wolf forced the arm backwards until the guard almost could scratch the back of the neck. AIEEEEEEEEE the guard screamed. “Shhhh” Wolf said, you’re disturbing” Wolf said with a higher volume. He pushed the arm up and he snapped it from the shoulder sockets, AAAAARRRGGGGGG the guard yelled, “Now you’re disturbing!” Wolf sand he then grabbed the other arm and in one movement he yanked it backwards and upwards, both arms where dislocated, Wolf grabbed both forearms with one hand and Wolf lifted him like the guard was a pig on a hook and the guard was really squealing like a pig. While holding up the guard with his right hand, Wolf punched his abdomen and ripped all his intestines while looking deviously at the other guard.  The guard gaped. Wolf then punched the abdomen again but used his arm as a hook, Wolf opened his right hand and the arms fell lips at the the guard sides. Wolf was holding up the guards body with his left biceps that he flexed casually moving the guard like a rag doll over his big and powerful biceps. Wolf was enjoying to toy the guard while looks and the other viciously, then Wolf used his right hand and ripped the guards pants and underwear, the other guard frigthened about a rape scene but Wolf was looking to have a clear vision of his  fixing point, he ripped the balls and penis and then he grabbed the pubic symphysis and with all his high Wolf pulled his biceps and the pelvis apart. His arm ripped the body like toilet paper, Wolf ripped the sternum, and both ribcage halves flipped like a torn book, his fist went through the guards head crushing and ripping the jawbone and caving the head from bellow so the head was caved by Wolf’s fist, the maxillary bones where torn apart and the eyes flopped from outside the cranium. The pelvis still had the legs attached so Wolf casually ripped both legs from the pelvis, just for show. Blod was sprayed all over the place excepting to the part that the Interviewer, Paolo and Igor stood. Igor was in awe and Paolo was holding his crotch. The Interviewer was unfazed but he clearly was looking at detail Wolf’s errands.

The last guard was screaming “no, no, no mercy…please” Wolf kicked him and he went flying in front of the interviewer, he landed on his back and the air was forced out of his lungs. “I know I’m too big for you little one, so I will help you” Wolf grabbed the left arm of the guard and placed his forearm on his right arm crevice, then Wolf slowly flexed his bicep and at first he trapped the arm then the bone begun creaking and then the biceps crushed the forearm.  Wolf moaned “I love this” he muttered in pleasure. The guard yelled in pain, then Wolf did the same with the other arm but this time he made it slower.  Wolf enjoyed each yell, each crack, each tremble each struggle. Wolf then grabbed the guard by his ankle and deviously and slowly he  held the knee with his left arm and the shin with the right hand, the guard tried to kick Wolf but he ignored, it was like a bug hitting him, Wolf slowly ripped the left shin from his body, when blood poured everywhere he bent and quickly put his left arm under the knee and holding it against the arm craved he flexed his biceps crushing the knee in one swift movement but reducing the blood loss, the guard was hanging from Wolf’s left biceps and his back was hitting Wolf legs and croth Wolf grabbed the left knee and he simply yanked the body tearing the leg off the body. Wolf tossed the leg and relaxed his biceps the body fell to the ground but Wolf was on for more blood he lifted again the guard and accommodates him just to make Igor Paolo and the Interviewer see the ending of the gruesome spectacle. He hugged the guard from behind and using his fingers as powerful hooks over the guard sternum he ripped the ribs and the sternum exposing the guards internal organs, his heart was racing trying to hold the guar alive for some seconds more but in the process make in the guard feel even more pain than he could possible though he could feel. Wolf grabbed the head with both hands and piercing it with his fingers he opened it like he was opening a bag of potato chips, the brain was exposed, the eyeballs where still hanging from it, Wolf ripped the brain fro, the skull and tossed at a wall where it stood plastered like an strange work or art.

Wolf yelled and flexed his muscles, mesmerizing his audience, the Interviewer scratched his head and said “I suppose it can’t be helped” and left the bloody room. In the aisle the non dissident old members of the Nuovi Imperatori heard the yells, the cracks and the screams, they also read a maniac laughter like a demon, then he looked at the room interior, some of them fell on his backs, some of them puked, some of them looked at Wolf and his bloodied body, they wondered how Wolf could be that happy while flexing his body. “il demonio” some of them said and trembled. The Interviewer said “Now you all bring here your weapons to be destroyed, close the drug business, and from now you’re all part of the SSS, you’ll be our soldiers” the Interviewer said with authority.  “Any other dissidence and I’ll gladly ask Wolf to come back” the Nuovi Imperatori members freaked out at the idea. “Good” the Interviewer said, now all the leaders place come with me, we need a new meeting place. “Wolf, go and shower yourself, I’ll find you later” the Interviewer said.

After some minutes the leaders of the Nuovi Imperatori, Paolo, Igor and the Interviewer found a smaller room near the big one, the stench was already filling the air but Paolo, Igor and the Interviewer ignored it. “Gentlemen, as you saw there are changes”. The Interviewer said. Paolo and Igor were at each of the Interviewer sides. “From now, the Nuovi imperatori doesn’t exist anymore, you’ll be now the souther division of the SSS” the Interviewer declared officially. A fat leader scoffed and said “we are already respected by our name, so you now say we should drop it?”. The Interviewer looked at him and said “Paolo”. Paolo walked behind the guy and palmed his head. Paolo begun to crush the skull, it was his very first time but he was unrelenting, Paolo squeezed the head and the fat leaders begun to scream in pain, after some seconds the skull caved and after that Paolo could finally crush the head of the leader, Paolo yelled in victory and flexed his biceps, “yeah” he said. Paolo yanked the body from the table and the body fell at the side, the other leaders grabbed his seats until their fingers went white. “Any other stupid question?” The Interviewer said. “So listen, any betrayal shall be payed with death, these are our ways, we will only use our physical strength, that makes good soldiers and make’s us strong has you saw with my friend Paolo here”. You’ll be part of our army for now you will stay here with Paolo, but. I think this place can be dangerous for most of you, so you’ll be transfigured to our main headquarters” “you’l begin to train, If you can’ train at the SSS level, you’ll be deemed unfit to work with us”. Has said, Paolo will be the Ione in charge of the operation, any questions?. The leaders stood frozen.

“Good” the Interviewer said, Paolo, take the command from here, I’ll look for Wolf, Igor, come with me”. Paolo took the Interviewer seat as soon as he got up, then the Interviewer left with Igor,  on the room Paolo gave clear instructions about how they will merge both organization operations.

“Igor, we will need to reinforce our defenses on the main base, the secondary base and here, I doubt they will hit here first since this place does nothing with our main operations, so it doesn’t make any sense to attack here unless they want to take the place from us, they won’t attack soon I think. The Nuovi Imperastori lost many leaders so we need to fill the void…make sure that Paolo understand this…” the Interviewer was sweating, and he put his hand on the old wound and held onto the wall…  “Still hurts?” Igor asked “Just when I’m tired” the Interviewer said with a smile, and continued walking but Igor noted that he walked at a slower pace than before.  

After some minutes they found the room were Wolf was playfully bathing in the shower, the room was big and had a big bed inside.  The Interviewer signaled Igor  to leave, then he looked for a seat where he fell from exhaustion.   After some minutes Wolf left the shower only covered by a towel, the towel was clearly too small to cover, but the interviewer was already sleeping. Wolf looked at the interviewer almost tenderly, “impudent brat, anyone would fear to fell sleep in my reach, most of them get’s crushed but you decide to sleep here…you jerk”. “I heard that” the Interviewer said while half asleep, “shut ups and rest” Wolf said, the Interviewer didn’t answered.  Then Wolf with extreme care lifted the interviewer and put him on the bed.  “It’s very fun” He said. Then Wolf seated on the  seat and  carefully watched the Interviewer’s sleep.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Halo3gus said:

“you’re a bunch of showoffs, you’re just like Wolf…you’re admitted”.  Wolf burst in laugher and the other smiled too, then the Interviewer took a can of coke from the counter and returned to the table.

HAHAHAHA I actually laughed a lot to this, great muscle massacre in the part, love it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2