The Muscle Potion part 1

jasongrowthalpha

Josh had just finished packing up his things after Thanksgiving break and was ready to head back to college. As he grabbed his bags and headed towards the door, his dad Mike called out to him.

"Hey Josh, hold up a second. Can we talk for a minute?"

Josh sighed inwardly. He was eager to get back to college and didn't really feel like talking, but he knew better than to ignore his dad.

"What's up, dad?" he asked, turning around to face him.

"I was thinking about something you said earlier," Mike said. "About how you've been working out and getting in shape for wrestling."

Josh nodded. It was true - he'd been hitting the gym hard ever since he started college, and it was paying off. He was stronger and more muscular than ever before.

"Well, I was thinking maybe I should start working out too," Mike said, somewhat hesitantly.

Josh couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, dad," he said. "You're not exactly in the best shape. What are you going to do, start lifting weights?"

Mike bristled at his son's comment. "Why not?" he asked defensively. "I used to be pretty strong back in the day. I could probably still bench press a decent amount if I tried."

Josh rolled his eyes. "Sure, dad. Whatever you say."

Mike didn't say anything else as Josh headed out the door and got into his car. But as he started to drive away, he saw his dad disappear into the garage. Curious, he decided to circle back and see what he was up to.

When he got there, he saw that his dad had indeed pulled out an old weight bench and was dusting it off. He looked up as Josh approached.

"Hey, can you give me a hand with this?" he asked.

Josh hesitated for a moment, then shrugged and got out of the car. Together, they set up the weight bench in the garage and started rummaging through some old weights that Mike had stored away.

"Here, let me show you how to do this," Josh said, taking one of the weights and demonstrating the correct form.

As they worked out together, Josh was surprised at how determined his dad seemed. He wasn't exactly lifting massive amounts of weight, but he was putting in a decent effort and seemed genuinely interested in improving.

"You know, dad, I'm proud of you," Josh said as they finished their workout. "I didn't think you had it in you."

Mike smiled, looking a little out of breath but also satisfied. "Thanks, Josh. You inspired me. I figure if my little boy can become a college wrestler, maybe I can get in decent shape too."

Josh smiled back, feeling a sense of warmth in his chest. It wasn't often that he and his dad bonded like this, but he could tell that they had just shared a real moment together. And who knows, maybe his dad would stick with it and actually become more fit. Stranger things had happened.

Mike had been working out for a few months now, and while he had made some progress, he still felt like he had a long way to go. He was starting to get discouraged, wondering if he would ever see any real results.

One day, as he was browsing through a fitness forum online, he came across a post advertising a "magic potion" that could transform your body almost overnight. Mike was skeptical at first, but as he read more about the potion, he became intrigued.

According to the post, the potion was a powerful elixir that could turn even the most out-of-shape person into a muscle-bound bodybuilder in just a few days. It sounded too good to be true, but Mike couldn't resist the temptation. He ordered a bottle of the potion and eagerly awaited its arrival.

A few days later, the bottle arrived in the mail. Mike opened it up and was surprised to find that it was just a small vial of clear liquid. He shrugged and downed the entire thing, not really expecting anything to happen.

But almost immediately, he felt a strange sensation wash over him. It was like a surge of energy, pulsing through his veins and making him feel stronger than he ever had before. He looked down at his arms and gasped - they were bulging with muscle, bigger than he had ever seen them.

Over the next few days, Mike's body continued to transform. He grew taller and broader, his muscles expanding with each passing hour. His appetite increased tenfold, and he found himself devouring whole chickens and gallons of protein shakes without batting an eye.

Finally, after a week had passed, Mike looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what he saw. He was now a towering 6'3" and weighed in at a massive 225lbs of pure muscle. He flexed his biceps and watched in amazement as they bulged out, veins popping and skin stretching taut.

Ecstatic with his newfound size and strength, Mike decided to pay a surprise visit to his son Josh, who was still in college. He drove down to the campus and walked onto the wrestling mat where Josh was practicing with his team.

At first, Josh didn't even recognize his dad. He was blown away by the size of the man standing in front of him - he towered over Josh and was easily twice his size. But as he got a closer look, he realized that it was indeed his dad, transformed beyond recognition.

"Dad, is that really you?" Josh asked, staring in disbelief.

Mike grinned, flexing his massive biceps. "Yep, it's me," he said. "What do you think?"

Josh was speechless. He had never seen his dad look so imposing, so powerful. He could barely even wrap his arms around his dad's massive shoulders.

"You look incredible, dad," Josh finally said. "I can't believe it."

Mike beamed with pride. "Thanks, Josh. And it's all thanks to you. You inspired me to start working out, and now look at me."

The two of them spent the afternoon together, with Mike showing off his new size and strength. He lifted Josh up with ease, effortlessly hoisting him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Josh couldn't believe how strong his dad had become, and he felt a sense of awe and admiration that he had never felt before.

In the end, Mike decided to stick around for a while, to help Josh with his wrestling and to explore his newfound strength. He knew that he still had a lot to learn, but he was excited to see what the future held. And as he looked down at his massive biceps, he knew that anything was possible.

As Josh and his dad Mike were catching up, some of Josh's wrestling teammates approached them, and they were shocked by the incredible transformation Mike had undergone.

"Whoa, Mr. Johnson, you look amazing!" one of the guys exclaimed, staring in awe at Mike's bulging biceps.

"Yeah, seriously, what's your secret?" another guy chimed in.

Mike laughed, feeling proud of the hard work he had put in to achieve his new physique. "It's just a lot of dedication and hard work, boys," he said. "And maybe a little bit of magic."

The guys gathered around Mike, asking him all sorts of questions about his training routine, his diet, and his newfound strength. Mike answered all of their questions with enthusiasm, eager to share his knowledge and experience with the younger wrestlers.

As they talked, Josh couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in his dad. He had never seen him so confident, so self-assured. And he was amazed at how easily Mike had connected with his friends, despite the significant age difference between them.

After a while, Mike and Josh said their goodbyes to the guys and headed back to their car. As they drove away, Josh couldn't help but think about how much his dad had changed since he had last seen him.

"Hey, dad, I have to say, I'm really impressed with what you've accomplished," Josh said, glancing over at his dad.

"Thanks, Josh. I couldn't have done it without you," Mike replied, a smile spreading across his face.

The two of them continued talking, bonding over their shared love of fitness and strength training. And as they drove down the road, they both knew that this was just the beginning of a new chapter in their lives - one filled with strength, determination, and a whole lot of muscle.

Mike and Josh hit the gym together regularly after their reunion, pushing each other to new limits and constantly striving to improve their strength and fitness.

One day, as they were finishing up a particularly grueling workout, Mike stood in front of the mirror, admiring his massive biceps and chiseled abs. He began to flex, enjoying the feeling of his muscles bulging and contracting beneath his skin.

As he flexed, something strange began to happen. Mike felt a sudden surge of energy coursing through his body, and his muscles seemed to swell and grow before his very eyes.

Josh watched in amazement as his dad's body expanded and his muscles grew even larger and more defined. "What the hell, dad?" he exclaimed, staring at the hulking figure in front of him.

Mike grinned, feeling a rush of power coursing through his veins. "I don't know what's happening, Josh," he said, flexing even harder. "But I feel incredible!"

As he continued to flex, Mike's body continued to grow, adding another 10lbs of pure muscle to his already massive frame. He stood before his son, towering over him with his newfound size and strength.

Josh could hardly believe what he was seeing. His dad, who had always been overweight and out of shape, had transformed into a hulking behemoth of muscle and power right before his very eyes.

"Damn, dad, you look amazing," Josh said, grinning in awe. "I can't believe how much you've changed."

Mike chuckled, flexing once again. "Neither can I, son," he replied. "But one thing's for sure - I'm never going back to my old self again."

And with that, Mike and Josh left the gym, ready to take on the world with their newfound strength and power.
Mike and Josh continued to experiment with the strange potion that had transformed Mike into a hulking bodybuilder. Mike had been studying the potion, trying to understand its effects and how it worked.

One day, Mike decided to give a vial of the potion to Josh, so that he could continue experimenting with it while he was away at college.

"Be careful with this, Josh," Mike warned. "I still don't know exactly how it works, or what kind of side effects it might have."

Josh nodded, tucking the vial of potion safely into his bag. But as he was packing up to leave for college after Thanksgiving break, he accidentally left the potion out on his desk.

Unbeknownst to Josh, his roommate Dylan stumbled across the potion and mistook it for a sports drink. He downed the entire vial in one gulp, not realizing what he had just consumed.

At first, nothing seemed to happen. Dylan continued with his normal routine, going to classes, studying, and eating junk food in his spare time.

But over the next few days, something strange began to happen. Dylan noticed that he was feeling stronger, more energized, and more focused than ever before.

He began to work out regularly, lifting weights and running on the treadmill. And as he did, he started to notice something even stranger - his muscles were growing rapidly, bulging and expanding beneath his skin.

Within a few weeks, Dylan had transformed from an out of shape college student into a hulking bodybuilder, standing 6 feet tall and weighing in at over 200lbs of pure muscle.

Josh was shocked when he returned to his dorm room and found Dylan flexing in front of the mirror, his massive biceps bulging and his abs rippling with power.

"Dylan, what the hell happened to you?" Josh exclaimed, staring in disbelief at his roommate.

Dylan grinned, flexing once again. "I don't know, man," he said. "I found that potion you left out and drank it by mistake. And now, I feel like I can take on the world!"

Josh could hardly believe what he was seeing. His roommate, who had always been skinny and weak, had transformed into a hulking bodybuilder right before his very eyes.

As for Mike, he was amazed by the unintended effects of the potion. He couldn't wait to see what other changes it might bring about - and who else it might transform in the future.

Mike, Josh, and Dylan arranged to meet up at a local gym to compare the results of their experiments with the strange potion that Mike had discovered.

As they arrived, they all looked at each other in amazement. Mike was now towering over everyone at 6'4" and 250lbs of pure muscle, his veins bulging and his muscles rippling with power.

Dylan, who had accidentally consumed the potion, had grown to 6'1" and 225lbs of solid muscle, his biceps bulging and his abs rippling with power.

Josh, on the other hand, looked noticeably smaller than the last time they had met. He had lost some size and was now standing at 5'10" and weighing in at only 179lbs.

Mike and Dylan both turned to Josh, surprised by his appearance. "What happened to you, Josh?" Mike asked. "Did you stop working out or something?"

Josh shook his head, feeling embarrassed. "No, I've been working out just as hard as ever," he replied. "But for some reason, I just haven't been able to keep up with you guys."

Mike and Dylan exchanged a knowing look. They knew that the potion had strange and unpredictable effects, and that it was possible that it had affected Josh differently than it had affected them.

But despite Josh's smaller size, the three friends were still amazed by the transformations that they had undergone. They spent hours lifting weights, comparing muscle mass and strength, and admiring each other's impressive physiques.

And as they left the gym that day, they all felt a sense of excitement and wonder about what other changes the strange potion might bring about in the future.

Mike let out a sigh as he watched Dylan snatch the third potion from his hand. "Dylan, be careful with that," he warned. "We don't know what kind of side effects it might have."

But Dylan didn't seem to be listening. He was already downing the potion, his eyes fixed on his reflection in the gym mirror. As Mike and Josh watched in awe, Dylan's muscles began to bulge and grow, his biceps swelling to almost twice their size, his abs rippling with power.

Within moments, Dylan had grown to an astonishing 6'7" and 300lbs of pure muscle, his bodybuilder posers struggling to contain his massive thighs and bulging glutes.

Dylan let out a roar of triumph, flexing his muscles and showing off his incredible strength. Mike and Josh could only stand and stare, amazed by the sheer power and size of their friend.

But even as Dylan reveled in his new size and strength, Mike and Josh couldn't help but feel a sense of concern. They had seen how the previous potions had affected them, and they knew that the effects of this one could be just as unpredictable.

"Are you okay, Dylan?" Josh asked, tentatively approaching his friend.

Dylan let out a deep laugh, his voice booming with power. "I'm better than okay, man," he replied, flexing his massive biceps. "I feel like I could lift a car or something."

Mike and Josh exchanged a worried look. They knew that they needed to keep a close eye on Dylan, to make sure that he didn't do anything reckless or dangerous in his newfound state of power.

But for now, they could only stand and marvel at the incredible transformation that Dylan had undergone, and wonder what other surprises the mysterious potion might have in store for them.

Excited by his new size and strength, Dylan couldn't resist showing off at the next party that he and his friends attended. As soon as they arrived, he started flexing his muscles and performing feats of strength for anyone who would watch.

First, he lifted a keg of beer effortlessly with one hand, hoisting it above his head and pouring beer directly into his mouth. Then, he challenged some of the other party-goers to arm-wrestling matches, easily overpowering them with his massive biceps and bulging forearms.

As the night went on, Dylan's confidence grew, and he began to perform more and more daring feats of strength. He lifted several people at once, hoisting them onto his massive shoulders and carrying them around the room.

Finally, he challenged Mike and Josh to a test of strength, daring them to try to push him over. But despite their combined efforts, Dylan stood firm, his muscles bulging with power as he held his ground.

As the party drew to a close, Dylan's friends congratulated him on his incredible display of strength. But even as they marveled at his new size and power, they couldn't help but feel a sense of unease about the unpredictable effects of the strange potion.

Only time would tell what other surprises the potion had in store, and whether or not they were all prepared to deal with the consequences of their newfound strength and power.

As the night went on, Josh couldn't help but feel a sense of unease about Dylan's incredible size and strength. He had always been competitive with his friend, but now he couldn't help but feel like he was being overshadowed by Dylan's incredible physique.

Finally, unable to contain his jealousy any longer, Josh confronted Dylan about his massive size. "How did you get so big?" he demanded. "It's not fair. I work out just as hard as you do, but I'm still nowhere near your size."

Dylan just smiled, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Maybe you're just not as dedicated as I am," he replied, flexing his massive biceps. "But don't worry, man. I'll show you some of my moves."

Before Josh could react, Dylan had grabbed him in a headlock and was wrestling him to the ground with ease. Josh struggled to break free, but Dylan's massive muscles were too much for him to handle.

As they grappled on the floor, Josh couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration for Dylan's incredible strength. He had always been in awe of his friend's muscles, but now he was starting to see them in a new light.

Finally, Dylan released Josh from his hold, grinning down at him. "See, man? You just need to learn to embrace your inner bodybuilder," he said, flexing his muscles once more. "Trust me, it feels amazing."

And as Josh picked himself up off the floor, he realized that maybe Dylan was right. Maybe he did need to stop being jealous of his friend's incredible size and start embracing his own potential for growth and strength. It was a daunting prospect, but one that he was starting to feel excited about.

• Like 26

It may be Josh secretly doesn't want to be big.  But it would be good if he ended up just strong enough to withstand Dylan.

Or maybe Josh's jealousy will come back and turn him into a 3 foot 2 50 pound weakling child of a man... or maybe the same height but over 900 pounds of fat.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 6:24 PM, Ro20316 said:

Wait but Josh didnt drink teh potion, the one he was gonna drink was the one Dylan drunk, am i wrong?

No you're right. Other inconsistencies and the specific writing style make me think this story is mostly a product of ChatGPT. Probably would fit better on the AI stories forum.