Sean and Ty try pumping

tester26

Back into the HSMuscleBoy world with this one. 

-----

Sean was breathtaking to behold. He stood a proud six feet-six inches with broad muscular shoulders, a huge bulging chest, powerful arms, a tight waist and long muscular legs. He had a youthful, beautiful face, with sparkling blue eyes. The sun shined on his sweaty, glistening, well tanned body as he walked into the house he shared with Ty, dressed only in a pair of torn jeans.

Sean reached in the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. He sat on the couch and rubbed his massive cock—he felt so horny. He flipped on the TV, a slideshow of his many adventures popping up immediately. After another swig of the beer, he slowly began unzipping his jeans. Reaching in them, he pulled out his huge, 14-inch soft cock. It arched over his thigh, thick as the beer can he was holding. At its base, pushed upwards by his massive legs, rested his balls, each easily the size of a softball and wrapped tightly in an enormous, downy sac. His handsome face, his bulging, ripped body, his massive genitals - Sean was a wet dream. And he knew it. He leaned back and began stroking his cock with his right hand as he watched the footage of his past exploits on the screen. He took his beer and poured gently over his cock—using it for lubrication. The cold beer felt so good flowing down his growing dick.

He laid back on the couch, his head thrown back as he focused his attention on his hardening meat, both fists sliding up and down, manipulating that humungous, swollen dick, copiously weeping pre-cum as it grew in his hands. He closed his eyes as he breathed deeply. The room quickly filled with the smell of testosterone and beer as he fucked both hands with his beer-soaked manhood.

Ty walked in the room silently, gazing down at this magnificent hunk of perfect young-muscle with his own dick pushing its way inexorably up out of his posers. Ty was huge, he was black and he was beautiful. He stood at six-feet four inches in height. He was broad shouldered, and very muscular, not much smaller in proportion to Sean. His body was almost completely hairless, he even shaved his head. He was also freakishly endowed, as was evident by the meat stretching out his posers; he wore nothing else.

Ty didn't want to interrupt Sean, but god damn it if he didn't have some fun. He fell to his knees next to the muscled stud, placing his hands on his stomach, lightly squeezing the ripped abs. He shivered as he felt those cobblestones, one by one. His cock snapped his posers apart, both of them stark naked now. He resumed his massage, giving Sean's musclebound legs a good squeeze.

There was ample room for two more hands on that giant dick. With one hand, Ty grabbed Sean's huge nuts, the other joined Sean's own in stroking that gargantuan 22-inch fuck-pole which was now spurting generous amounts of pre-cum down its towering length. Ty's thumb and fingers could stretch not more much than half of the way around Sean's girth.

As he felt an extra pair of hands on him, Sean opened his eyes to look at Ty kneeling at his feet. He grinned.

"Wassup, dude?"

"Hey stud," Ty responded. "Couldn't wait for me to get home?"

"Yeah sorry dude - fucking bones me being so fucking big." He was stroking an impossible pec with one hand as he squeezed his erection with the other. "Workout got me so fucking horny."

Sean flexed his biceps high. Ty moaned as he watched Sean's perfect bi's touch his fists. Sean grinned and flexed his pecs. As he flexed, every muscle was in bold relief. His biceps were so peaked and striated, there was no way he even looked human. His arms were bigger than most people's heads and his legs looked bigger than tree trunks.

"See something you like, man?"

"Mmmf Sean!" Ty stood up and wrapped his arms around Sean's head. Two sets of big pecs, rock hard cut stomachs, perfect pairs of strong arms. They couldn't resist each other. Ty straddled his lover's waist, pressing his body against Sean's, kissing it up and down, hands groping and squeezing whatever hard muscle they could find. The two wrapped their arms around each other, flexing and fondling their competition-ready muscles. Ty's 19-inch long cock protruded from the side of the sandwich their two bodies made together, a rope of precum falling from it and puddling on the couch. Sean stroked Ty's huge cock as Ty gently ground his hips against him, his own cock sliding between Ty's perfect globes. The two kissed as they continued to flex, letting out the occasional "yeah..." as their perfect, enormous muscles bunched up and throbbed, hard as marble, driving each other wild with the pleasure.

"Shit, man! Pair of fucking muscle gods!" Sean groaned, his cock spurting pre onto Ty's back. Sean lifted his bulky lover up until his cock snapped free from between Ty's legs, slapping his meaty pecs with a thud. He pulled Ty's mouth on to the swollen boa constrictor he called a dick. Ty engulfed the hard cock in one gulp, knowing the contours of Sean's cock all too well.

"Mmmph, Sean....."

"Aw fuck man, just like that.......aw yeah, man', fucking SUCK that huge muscle dick, dude!"

Sean was soon fucking Ty's face fiercely, his fat balls smacking against Ty's chin. Ty's muscles glistened with sweat as he alternated between deep throating the 22-inch monster and jerking it off with his massive arms, spit and pre waterfalling down the arm-thick shaft.

"Aww fuck, look at you dude!! You're gonna make me cum right here! Uh uhh hhnnn..." Sean groaned. Feeling Sean's cock throbbing down his throat, Ty pulled off, gripping the base of his cock like a vice.

"No, Sean - no, man! Hold up!" Ty let go of Sean's cock and got up from the couch.

"What the fuck dude?" Sean whined, his cock throbbing for release.

“Hold on, I'll be right back,” he said, leaving Sean confused and frustrated. He appeared a minute later holding a gift-wrapped box and handed it to Sean. It was long, half the length of a couch. Sean unwrapped it and opened the box. He pulled out the largest penis pump he’d ever seen.

“Surprise! I had it custom-made for ya.”

“You fucking size queen!" Sean laughed. "This thing not big enough for you?" he said, waving his spurting 22 inches in Ty's face. Ty grabbed it with both hands and kissed the leaking cockhead with a grin.

"Nope."

Ty took the pump and placed it over Sean's tremendous cock. The pump was rulered up to three feet and was as thick as a two-liter bottle. Immediately, Sean's cock began to fill up the pump. The tip quickly passed the 2 foot mark. The blood engorged monster grew and grew and turned purple. Sean moaned from the buzz the pump gave him. His cock was now as thick as a Morton salt container and 30 inches long—still growing!

“Fuck, yeah! Make me bigger!”

Ty climbed onto his lover's massive frame and kissed him. He grabbed Sean's firm ass, squeezing it roughly, groping it and giving it a few slaps. The two of them were moaning loudly, Sean letting out a particularly powerful groan as Ty kissed his neck.

“Fuck, you wanna see me real big, don’t you?”

"The biggest." Ty said with a grin.

Sean grabbed Ty's head between his hands and pushed his tongue down his throat. Ty's huge cock slid between Sean's pecs, his thick cockhead easily engulfed by Sean's deep cleavage. The sheer power of Sean's pecs massaging Ty's cock drove him insane. Ty ground against his pecs, groaning in ecstasy.

Suddenly, the pump went quiet and Sean stopped groaning. For a moment, Ty continued to fuck Sean's pecs, before he noticed the silence.

“What’s going on?”

“I guess, we ran out of room, horny,” Sean said with a cocky grin.

Ty turned around and gasped. Sean's cock now fully filled the 3-foot-long cylinder. The skin had darkened, angry with blood and veins.

"Holy shit Sean, I didn't think you'd fill it on your first try!" Ty gawked at the gargantuan pipe.

Ty unplugged the pump and let the air flow back into the cylinder. The dick made an audible plunk as he whipped the pump off.

“Fuck! What a monster cock!”

“Suck it!” Sean forced Ty on his knees. Ty licked the head up and down while rubbing the shaft with his left hand. His right hand was busily jacking his own 19 inch manhood. Sean started slapping his dick against Ty's face, reveling in his new size. Ty grabbed it with both hands and started smothering it with saliva. He slid his tongue into the gaping piss slit and tasted the delicious precum. All four hands stroked the mighty 3 foot schlong.

"Oh, shiiiit," Sean moaned, writhing on the couch. "Ty! - UNF. Fuck..." he turned his head to the side. Blast off. Sean cried out his pleasure as cum rocketed out of his cock like a hose. Sean's big dick swayed back and forth as it throbbed and came, ropes a meter long splurting out and landing with a splash on the two of them, coating them white.

"Fuck yeah!" Ty encouraged, "Cum for me baby!" He stood up over Sean and took his 19 incher in both hands, jerking it but once before adding his own cum to the mess. Sean moaned as he felt Ty blast him with cum, rubbing his body as he was coated in his lover's spunk, his own cock thumping against his pecs, flinging a big rope of cum over his head every time it did.

Finally, Sean stopped. His cock twitched and throbbed, still, and Ty took advantage. Immediately, he fell onto his knees again, taking Sean's cock in his hands and jerking it furiously.

"You think you're done, big guy?" he moaned. "You're not. I'm gonna milk you so good..."

"Babe..." Sean moaned. "Oh, fuck...don't stop..."

Ty obeyed. He put all his strength into jerking that 3-foot monster cock. His biceps bulged as he pumped, his body covered in sweat. "Come on, stud. Let's see you cum again. I know you want to."

Sean's breathing started to grow more ragged. "Keep goin'," he said in a deep, sexy voice. "Make me cum again."

Ty did so, pumping hard and fast, really putting his back into it. He wrapped his body around the rock hard pillar, fucking it with his bulging pecs and cobblestone abs. Sean's whole body shook, his massive dick felt even more sensitive now than before. He squeezed his pecs and pinched his nipples as he watched Ty make out with his cock. Sean's cock soon reached that point where it looked ready to blow again, red and inflated and throbbing.

Sean's fingers clenched into fists, his arms popping all over with veins. His neck whole body became rigid, his teeth grit, eyes clenched shut tightly. "RRRRGH-!" he howled. His slit opened wide and erupted again. It easily reached the ceiling, splashing against it before falling back down on them. Ty kept jerking that enormous, spurting cock as Sean convulsed in the throes of his orgasm, pleasure sweeping through his body. "Yeah!" Ty yelled. "So much fucking cum! Keep shooting you fucking sex beast!"

Sean growled and thrust into Ty's grip, cum continuing to surge out in copious amounts. Minutes upon minutes passed as Sean came, each stream of cum slowly becoming smaller than the last one, until finally it was but a short spurt that landed in front of him. Sean plopped his head down and laughed. "Wow, Ty. Someone's horny tonight. You need to - UH!"

Ty grinned evilly. Despite his heavy breathing, Sean's cock was still hard, and Ty wanted more. He stopped only for a few seconds after Sean's second orgasm before quickly resuming his work, his hands a blur on the monster dick.

"Ty! Fuck! I'm too sensi-" But Ty didn't listen. Sean's 3-foot tower glowed red as Ty pumped it vigorously. He occasionally sucked on the tip, shoving his tongue down Sean's cock slit, driving him crazy. It wasn't long at all before his third orgasm shook him to the core, making his eyelids flicker, his entire body going rigid as he cried out in pleasure as even more cum shot out. Long, thick ropes curled into the air before plummeting back down onto his body. Ty came again, adding to the mess. He squeezed their cocks together, humping his huge meat against Sean's goliath. Again and again, the two of them shot more and more cum from their huge cocks. The two muscle gods were completely soaked at this point, both of them sleek and slippery with spunk.

As their orgasms began to slow, Ty grabbed and bent Sean's cock in front of the owner's mouth, who eagerly popped it in his mouth, cum splashing out, but he surprisingly managed to swallow lots of it. 

"So fucking hot..." Ty said, watching Sean suck his meat, marveling at how the 3-foot monster bulged enormously as it deposited load after load into the cum-soaked stud's throat. 

FInally, though, Sean's third load subsided, and Sean let his softening cock fall out of his mouth, letting it sit on his chest, cockhead laying on his shoulder.

Sean cupped Ty's face and held it below his, opening his mouth and pouring out a huge amount of sperm, which Ty hungrily devoured. The gorgeous muscle studs swapped cum back and forth between their mouths. Each time they snowballed, they swallowed a little, before they finished a tongue-sucking kiss. Sean breathed heavily, eyes closed, exhausted. They both fell onto their backs next to each other, panting like dogs.

"You're one horny fuck, babe," Sean laughed.

"You know it." Ty smiled. They laid together for a moment, gently stroking each other's muscles while staring into each other's eyes. They couldn't get enough of each other. Despite all the stimulation, both of their cocks began responding once again, creeping up against each other. Sean picked up the pump and slid it over Ty's dick. He flipped the switch, and Ty felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. It turned a dark purple as it reached 2 feet but Ty was determined to make it as long as he could. Finally at 28 inches he felt it was about to burst and Sean turned off the pump. Ty held his newly giant cock and brought it to his lips. Sean got on top of him, his own huge dick sliding between their legs. They each kissed and licked the monstrous shaft, totally lost in their own world. Sean then broke from the kiss, and began licking along Ty's gigantic chest. They started sixty-nining. Both of the giant muscle studs licked and caressed each other's huge cocks and balls before taking them into their mouths. Magnificent, sweaty, muscular bodies writhed in ecstasy. Several minutes later both studs groaned loudly as each ejaculated into each other's mouths, flooding stomachs with thick cum. They started bathing each other in spew when they could not swallow anymore.

"Fuck dude, I need your ass NOW." Sean growled, flipping Ty onto his stomach and spreading his legs. Sean took both hands, wrapped them around the shaft of his impossibly massive cock, and lined up the head of his dick against Ty's clenched asshole. It seemed like an oak log lined up against a keyhole. It seemed absolutely impossible that such a colossal sex tool could possibly fit inside. Without warning or ceremony, he plunged his well-lubed monster dick up into the depths of Ty's fuck-chute. Ty screamed as he was stretched by 3 feet of muscle cock. Even though they fucked several times a day, Sean's normal 22 inches was not enough to prepare Ty for the monster he had created. Tears streamed from his eyes as Sean plunged more of his dick up his ass. Sean laid his enormous mass of muscle on top of Ty's back, pulling the two of them close.

"Aww fuck yeah! ...nice and tight!"

"Ahh...ugh...Fuck....uh....FUCK me!"

Sean had more than half his dick up Ty’s ass. With every thrust, a little more was forced in, until less than foot of shaft remained outside. Sean flexed his enormous bicep, smirking at it as he slowly and sensually thrust into Ty, bringing his hips way back and slowly pushing them forward again, making his hot ass clench and flex. "Yeah..." he moaned, giving that huge bicep a slow lick before bringing it down, grabbing onto Ty's waist and really hammering into him.

Sean stood up, corkscrewing Ty on his pole to face him. Ty's cock found its way into his mouth, and he hungrily sucked himself as Sean pounded his cock into him. With his colossal strength he held Ty above him, sliding him up and down his cock like a sex toy, letting his weight push more and more of his monster cock into him until all 3-feet miraculously disappeared.

Ty's eyes started to flicker. "Oh, fuck..." he groaned, getting close, overwhelmed by the pleasure attacking him from front and behind. Sean seemed to fill up his entire body from his ass to his throat. Ty felt as if he was being split in two! His cock throbbed heavily, and soon he was emptying his load into his throat before letting it pop out to moan in pleasure, cock spewing in front of him, thumping against his chest with every massive spurt.

"FUCK! SEAN!" Ty howled, loving how he was being used by his stud - by his god. Sean snarled and thrust his hips upwards, slamming into Ty as he simultaneously pushed him down onto his cock, his muscled arms flexing so hard they looked fit to burst, veins emerging all over them. He held Ty against the wall, sending him up the wall with each powerful thrust. "You like this huge fucking cock inside you?" he moaned in his ear. Ty's head was spinning, his mind nearly breaking from the pleasure. "Y-yes...GOD yes..." he said dumbly as he was used.

"Ahh...ugh...Fuck - uh - fuck mEEEEEEEEEEE!"

SPLAT!

"Damn! feels good when you flex your butt round my dick like that! Do it again!"

Both studs were moaning and groaning as Sean's rhythm increased, until finally, "Sean I'm cumming agaaaiin!" Ty screamed as his huge cock erupted, bathing them both in waves of cum. Ty's anal spasms were milking Sean, soon bringing him to orgasm as well.

"Shit, dude - you're gonna make me cum, dude! Uhhhhh - aw FUCK, man! Uhh....uhhhh.....uhhhhh.....UHHHHH.....UHHHHHHHNNNNN!"

Sean flooded Ty's ass in a matter of seconds, before it was being forced out with his powerful thrusting. The lovers locked again in a passionate kiss as their orgasms finally ceased.

"Now it's your turn loverboy!" Ty growled as Sean lowered the two of them to the ground and he pried himself off Sean's still hard cock. Sean smiled and leaned back against the wall, legs spread.

"C'mon stud and fuck me good!" Sean growled as Ty drove his hard cock up into Sean's ass. Sean massaged Ty from inside, while Ty's extra-large beast massaged every pleasure zone in Sean's ass. It was bigger than any cock he had taken before, and Sean was soon crying out in ecstasy.

"Aww Ty......can't stop cumming....uhhh....ugggggg....Aww FUCK me, man! Aww fuck YEAH! Like that!" Sean grunted as he kissed Ty wantonly on the lips, then started licking the cum off his face, while he fondled his huge pecs. Ty jerked Sean's massive pole as he fucked him, the throbbing tower extending above both their heads and spraying jets of pre with every thrust from Ty. Sean moaned at the double-stimulation, alternating between licking his oversized shaft and massaging Ty's bulging, cum-covered muscles.

Several minutes later Ty erupted in Sean's ass, a tidal wave of thick cum filled him in a few minutes. Sean followed a minute later, his three-foot long beast bathing them in a shower of cum for two minutes straight. Both studs were groaning and screaming in ecstasy until their bodies finally came to rest.

“Wow,” Ty said. “That was amazing.” He was afraid to look around and see what kind of shape the room was in, so he kept his eyes on Sean's extra-beautiful, cum-covered face as they slid to the floor and he pulled himself out of Sean.

“Fuck yeah,” Sean replied, pausing for a spunk-drenched kiss, “That was the best.”

They kissed again, massaging the hot, thick, slippery cum into each other’s shoulders and pecs. Projecting from the groin of each of them, resting on the shoulder of the other like a pair of crossed swords, were their insatiable cocks, leaking pre onto the floor below them. Sean broke away and said excitedly, “Hey — I have an idea!”

“What?”

"Just follow my lead and copy me."

Sean aimed his cock at Ty's ass and rolled Ty onto his side. Ty got the picture and aimed his cock at Sean's ass. Both giants eased their cocks into each other's asses.

"Oh fuck dude, this is crazy!" Ty was surprised at how easily each cock was able to ease in. They moaned as they bottomed out in each other. It was a strange and erotic experience, their cocks thrusting in tandem, their huge balls rubbing against each other. Both began thrusting with gentle skill and passion. The pace gradually picked up to a fury as they each reached orgasm only a few seconds apart. Sean and Ty groaned and screamed as they flooded each other's asses, cum dribbling and spurting out with each thrust like an erotic, living fountain. After they had finished cumming, they lovingly kissed each other while Sean slowly kept thrusting.

"Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me!" Ty moaned as Sean increased his pace again. Ty did his best to keep up, often riding the wave of Sean's last foot-long thrust as he pushed his dick into his partner. Each plunge of their massive tools deep bathed both of them with unimaginably strong orgasmic thrills. Both muscle gods had contorted, twisted, nearly grotesque expressions on their faces as they blasted prodigious amounts of hot, sticky seed deep into each other once again. The two lovers were simply frantic with unbridled lust and naked desire.

As burst after burst shot into each other, the two studs held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a deeply passionate French kiss. Sean and Ty were overcome by the force of the nearly debilitating passion that had taken control of their bodies. Two hours later they were still locked in their mutual fucking position, grunting and groaning away. Ty smiled with both pleasure and pride, finally able to bring Sean off just as much as Sean brought him to orgasm. After the fierceness of their innumerable orgasms had finally subsided, the lovers cuddled and lazily caressed their world-class bodies. The two giants fell asleep in each other's arms with a feeling deep tranquility and warm contentment.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I love how sometimes your description just builds and builds - you have a talent for taking the action to a height, and just as I think it's about to wind down, you kick it into a higher gear, ramping things up further - it's incredible to read.

More than that though, I love your character work. There's a wholesomeness in the relationship between these two guys who are just so fucking hot for each other and their own size that's captivating. 

I've read your work for years, and it's always a pleasure to see more.

• Like 4