Natural Nathan, part 7 - New Beginnings

Ultrabeef

Natural Nathan, part 7 - New Beginnings

By Ultrabeef

Neil Lindy and his two best friends Harry Madron and Tony Teo peered cautiously from the upstairs balcony down into the dusky, dimly-lit warehouse below.  Neil has followed his older brother Nathan to the warehouse because he needed some answers as to exactly what was going on.  Months ago, Nathan Lindy had been an average college student who worked as a personal trainer and fitness vlogger on the side.  Then suddenly one day Nathan had blown up into a massive, bloated muscular freak and cut off his entire family.  Neil had been heartbroken to lose his brother and best friend to Nathan’s newfound obsession with muscle.  Neil had followed his older brother’s vlog until Nathan’s sudden change when his vlog changed from helpful fitness tips to raunchy gay-for-pay sex and posing.   Neil was sure that by following Nathan, he would finally have the opportunity to find out what actually happened to his brother and actually get him back.

“What are they doing?” Harry whispered to Neil & Tony.  “Shut up dude!  Do you want to get caught?” Neil shot back in a tone that made clear to Harry that he meant business.  “Jesus! They are all so fucking big!” Tony gasped as the coven of massive bodybuilders waddled toward the circle of chairs set up in the center of the dimly lit warehouse and began their meeting.  Neil, Harry, and Tony were all athletic and freshman on the local college lacrosse team, but the men assembled below were in a totally different category of muscle and strength.  Neil had short brown hair and a cute dimpled face.  Harry was African-American with short dreads, and the most muscular of the three friends.  Tony was a thin but toned lanky Asian with floppy black hair that hung over his eyes.  The three jocks weren’t used to being so close to guys that so clearly outclassed them.

“Alright gentlemen, let’s begin” Nathan intoned, his deep rich bass echoing through the empty warehouse.   The other behemoth bodybuilders sat in the circle of chairs causing them to creak and groan under their weight.  “What’s this about anyway? I got better shit to do than hang out with you dudes” a short, thick black bodybuilder wearing skin tight surgical scrubs and black horn-rimmed glasses grumbled.  “Jesus Ethan, just let him talk” a pale ripped hunk in a tight v-neck t-shirt and tight black jeans grumbled back as he brushed his longish brown hair out of his eyes. “Fuck, Tyler…” Ethan grumbled back at his boyfriend.  “All will be revealed boys” Nathan rumbled as he shot the grumpy couple a dirty look.  “Go ahead babe, we’re all listening” an especially eager balding Latino hunk wearing a stringer tank top and tiny compression shorts glanced up at Nathan.  Nathan paused, smiled at the hulking Latino, took his hand and kissed it.  “That’s my sweet Zacky, always got my back”.  Zack Vasco could be seen breathing heavily as his massive gut heaved and his tiny dick started to leak and stain his shorts because of the positive attention of his lover Nathan.  Nathan, noticing the effect he had on Zack, smirked and turned to a massive blonde bodybuilder wearing a harness and pink jockstrap.  “Lukas, why don’t you explain what we have?”  

The blonde brute stood and held up a vial of bright teal liquid “this, nentlemen” he purred in a deep German accent, “is the solution to all our problems”.   Nathan cut him off, “the formula Lukas holds will finally give us what we all need so badly”.  Lukas continued, “as you know.  The formula we took gave us incredible muscle growth and masculinity but left us with just a tiny nub of a cock”.  The circle of hulks nodded sadly, some crossing their legs.  “This new formula will allow us to transform someone into a huge muscle bull with a massive cock as well”.  The circle of men started to mumble to each other.  A huge young guy in tiny black cut-off shorts who was sitting on a bald older guy’s lap started to get excited.  “I want a big dick again daddy!  Can I get a big dick?!”  The older guy, Jeff, cupped the younger guy’s massive ass and growled, “ daddy likes your tiny little cock and this big juicy booty boy”.  Damien blushed as his former professor Jeff patted his former student’s enormous ass.  Nathan interrupted, “unfortunately the new formula won’t work on any of us…our transformation is complete.”  More murmurs came from the crowd.  “But, there is one person who was with us from the beginning, who hasn't been transformed yet.” The circle of bodybuilders looked at each other and mumbled “Who does he mean?” Who is it?”  “Bring him in babe” Nathan nodded to his boyfriend Zack who waddled toward the door and wheeled in a big black muscular hunk who was strapped to a surgical gurney.  The restrained hunk only wore red posers and a white stringer tank top. He was insanely handsome and a beautiful specimen of manhood. “Gentleman, I present to you IFBB Physique Pro Kendal Kenyon!”  A round of applause echoed from around the group. “ It was Kendal’s idea originally to transform me into the bloated freak you all know and love”.  A smattering of laughter erupted among the group as Zack playfully slapped Nathan’s juicy ass.  Nathan smiled, “He wanted to teach me a lesson;  To see what being a chemically enhanced hulk was really like”. Nathan sauntered over to Kendal who thrashed wildly trying to free himself, glaring with silent rage at Nathan Lindy. “And now Kendal, I’d like to repay the favor”.  Nathan spoke with a coldness and matter-of-factness that was chilling. “Lukas, prepare the formula”.  Zack and Ethan raised the gurney into an upright position and Kendal’s eyes roamed wildly among the assembled muscle hulks.  Lukas entered the crowd with a big syringe of bright teal liquid and approached Kendal.  Lukas tenderly brushed Kendal’s toned pec with his free hand, “Ever since you started us all on this journey to hugeness, I’ve thought of you, stud.  You abandoned us all to pursue your pro card and start a new life.  Well, Kendal, your new life is about to start now”.  Kendal pleaded to be released, “please guys…Lukas…you know me…let me go.  I’ve got a life, I got my pro card dude… don’t do this!” Lukas smiled and gently twisted Kendal’s exposed nipple, “the only thing you are going to be a “pro” at is fucking all of us!” Lukas jabbed the needle into Kendal’s arm and emptied it into the ebony muscle hunk.  “You sick fucks!  I’ll kill you!  I’ll… oh fuck!  What’s…happeni… FUCKKK!” Kendal thrashed as obvious pain racked his ripped body.  Damien started to get excited again, “look daddy! He’s growing!”  The group gasped as Kendal’s formerly fit body started to swell with massive slabs of muscle.  Within seconds Kendal’s growing arms allowed him to tear free of his restraints. Kendal was quickly swelling into a total muscle freak.  There was no way he could ever compete in the physique category ever again, in fact he was quickly surpassing super-heavyweight bodybuilder proportions.  “Oh shit!  Look at his cock!” Ethan moaned as the group gasped.  Kendal’s bulge was growing and soon tore free of his poser.  A thick, long, veiny, ebony rod supported by two huge swollen balls.  “Now, that’s what I call a donkey dick” Jeff moaned, his eyes growing wide at the sight of Kendal's huge cock that hung like a third leg.   Thick curly black hairs started sprouting over Kendal’s widening jaw, chest, and arms.  Even his neatly trimmed dreads started to grow longer and wilder.  The group stepped back as Kendal staggered away from the gurney, his enormous pecs heaving and his club-like cock swaying between his massive quads.  “Wha…what the fuck…did you do to me?!” Kendal groaned, his rich deep bass reverberating through the warehouse.

“We gotta get out of here!” Neil gasped, his eyes wide at what he just witnessed.  “Not yet man!” Harry shot back, his own dick hard in his jeans.  “Yeah, I gotta see this dude!” Tony moaned under his breath, his eyes wide at the spectacle happening below.

Kendal was at least twice as big as any of the other men.  He advanced on Lukas who was still holding the empty syringe.  “You!  You did this!” Kendal growled as Lukas backed away in fear.  The other men were scared of the new beast they had just created and backed away from Kendal.  Kendal grabbed Lukas around his thick waist and pulled him closer.  “No! Leave me alone! Jesus!” Lukas cried.  Kendal ripped Lukas' thong off with his free hand and bent Lukas over in front of him.  Kendal’s eyes were almost glazed over with lust.  “So…fucking horny…must fuck…now!” Kendal growled as he slapped Lukas’s ivory bubble butt causing the round cheeks to sway.  Then Kendal rubbed his massive rod against Lukas’ crack covering it with ropey pre cum. With a grunt, the massive Kendal parted Lukas’ big pale glutes with his monster cock.  Lukas screamed at the others “help me!” but they just watched in shock as Kendal roughly shoved his now rock hard massive tool into Lukas’ ass.  Lukas screamed in pain and then moaned loudly as immense pleasure overtook him.  Kendal pumped back and forth into Lukas as the German hunk squealed in pleasure.  The other guys were starting to get hard and leak pre-cum from their tiny dicks as they watched the scene unfolding before them.  “FUUUCCKK! YES!” Kendal roared as he sprayed his massive load into Lukas’ ass.  There was so much cum that it leaked out of Lukas and caused his already thick gut to swell even further.  Kendal, backed away from Lukas, dripping with sweat, his huge cock still half-hard and swinging between his quads.  Kendal’s eyes were glazed over as his brain seemed totally overwhelmed by his massive cock. “Oh…shit!  Something’s…something’s happening…” Lukas moaned as Kendal’s cum spread throughout his body.  “He’s growing!” Tyler gasped as Lukas started to swell up from the effects of Kendal’s seed.  “You’re right!” Zack gasped.  Lukas was swelling up at an incredible rate.  Pound after pound of thick, smooth muscle was being added to his frame, stretching his pale skin to the limit.  Dark red stretch marks started spreading out across his skin as the muscle mass increased.  Within minutes Lukas was practically immobile with thick, powerful muscle. It wasn’t ripped muscle though, but bulky, beefy muscle covered with a layer of fat.  Even Lukas’ face had filled out with chubby cheeks replacing his formerly sculpted cheekbones.  As he tried to reach around his huge muscle tits and grossly distended gut Lukas could feel that his own dick had gotten even smaller and was just a wet nub.  “Ohhhh…fuuuucckk!” Lukas moaned in an even deeper voice than before as the huge muscle heifer tried to move.  

“Oh my god! What the fuck! We gotta go…NOW!” Neil jumped up and grabbed Harry by the wrist.  The two boys ran toward the stairs when a huge shadow blocked their path.  “Going somewhere boys?” a deep voice rumbled.  Meanwhile, Tony yelled as a huge guy grabbed him from behind.  Damien led the younger guys toward the group while Jeff carried Tony over his powerful shoulders.  Lukas lay nuzzling at Kendal’s big chest as the two hulking men caressed each other.  “Look what I found Nathan – a couple of twinks enjoying the show”. Damien shoved the boys into the center of the circle while Jeff dropped Tony onto the ground.

Edited by CardiMuscleman
Formatting issues
  • Like 15

• 3 months later...