Big Fathers big expectations (currently rewriting)

Bigrowinggod

it’s gonna take a bit for the title to make sence also dads name is Ryan 
Chapter 1  

I was worried sick about my dad with the combination of my mother passing away 2 years ago and his most recent girlfriend cheating on him had defeated the once beacon of light in my life. I had to do something to distract him at-least. I tried everything honestly. doing his father’s favorite activities (basketball and air soft) only made him feel worse as he struggled to keep up with everyone. Bringing him to his favorite restaurants only brought up memories of his wife. I even took him on vacation and it was great I saw a bit of dad come back he was eating and sleeping  better he even looked better a few days into the trip.

it was working dad was all smiles until he heard a voice across the hotel lobby  “wow didn’t expect to see this sad sack here “  his ex was standing there in a sundress looking better than ever after crushing dads heart a month ago her new man (different that the guy she cheated on dad with which didn’t suprise me ) standing there awkwardly ryan started to try to walk away “what’s the matter don’t want to catch up” she taunted. “Why would he you witch” it was out of my mouth before i could stop myself I kept going “I mean what was  I thinking a creature like you wouldn’t  know tact if it smacked you upside the head” she was looked  toward me “shut it limp dick the adults are talking” 

Her mountain of a boyfriend steps between us “babe that’s enough let’s all just head to our rooms ok” she glares at me for a few seconds before they both leave I grab dads arm “forget about them let’s go to the water park this place has probably to loud for the wicked witch over there” 

we had fun on some of the rides for a bit before chilling by the pool I was talking with dad but he got distracted and I turned to see new guy In nothing but a speedo and the witch luckily she didn’t say anything but dad kept staring at new guy. “I think I wanna call it for the night ray” dad said quickly leaving the pool running. I went back a little later to give him some time for himself. 

Later that night I was woken up randomly hearing dad grunting i stays still till I hear dad close the restroom door. i checks what dad was watching  www.musclebottoms.com and a video of a hung body builder fucking another one that looked kinda like the new guy. 

Dads bi like me cool I guess this makes coming out a bit easier then. I jump back to my bed and try to think of ways I could convince dad to work out with me so he could find a guy that fits his buffer tastes.

I wake up with a knock at the room door. I groggily get up and open the door to find the witches new man standing there he was massive his clothes Doing nothing to hide anything after glancing down don’t blame dad for staring tbh. “Sorry to bother you but priapus-Tec is trying to make ways for guys to get huge and need people if your interested just call this number and you’ll probably end up bigger than me” he flexes his massive arms

“thanks I’ll think about it” 

I hear dad say behind me “I’ll try it if we both do it”

”good to hear hope to see you soon” he says winking at dad before walking away

• Like 20

Still getting used to writing so I apologize for any mistakes also I will update some of my previous stories when I can. Any advice or ideas for any of my stories would be appreciated  

• Like 1

Chapter 2

i turned around to see  a new fire in dad’s eyes smiled and called the number. “Hello this is priapus-tec the one stop shop for any man looking for a boost” said the voice on the other end sounding  somewhat annoyed. “We heard you guys are looking for volunteers for a new product well me and my father would like to sign up” after a few moments of silence “names ages and city you live in so we can find the location closest to you” 

“Ray jarlio 23 St. Paul and Ryan jarlio 39 same city” i said  “And when is the earliest you could come in”  “tomorrow” “we will send you the closest location through text see you tomorrow” 

The location was a block away from were we lived convenient. We packed up quickly and flew back that night. The next morning i was dragged out bed by dad into the facility.

”ray and Ryan I assume” said huge man at the desk his clothes barley contain him “ just sign here here and here initial there and your good to go” he collects the paper work “head down the hallway second door to your right” as he points his shirt rips “dammit” he mutters

”holy shit I wonder if we’re gonna get that big” i say “ imma try to make sure we get bigger” dad said. The doctor was even more massive 6”7 openly wearing a doctors coat showing off his massive pecs and some shorts that did nothing to hide his cock. “Damn  it seems like he’s soft but that’s gotta Be 10 inches” I felt my pants get tight as my own 9 inches reached full mast  

the doctor chuckles “thanks for the salute boy but both of you need to strip” 

the doctor jots down some basic stats and takes some pictures 

ray 23 6’3 230 a mix of fat and muscle dick 9 inches

Ryan 39 6 feet exactly  255 mostly fat 8 inch Dick 

“ray your getting product 2” injecting me with a blue liquid and “Ryan your getting product 1” injecting him with a green liquid . “These target  different parts of the body you should see results by tomorrow morning once a few weeks pass you will get the other version here  is your room number 2400” the doctor says calmly. 

“we are staying here?” I say wishing he read the contract better. “Yep full room and food will be covered by the company to ensure maximum results also both of you will receive a large payment and possibly a position in the company but I would recommend you both read any contracts you get moving forward “ the doctor jokes

”now for the formula to take full effect you two will have a large meal and work out till   nightfall also ray here is the key to the “relief room” sounds weird but you’ll probably need it”

After managing to eat the mountain of protein put in front of me I struggled with my workouts. My cock never softened after the shot it was feeling more sensitive than normal it was blissful torture doing any workout and by the end of it I coudnt hold back cumming more than i ever had before. 
Dad on the other hand was doing great being able to lift much heavier weights than he should be able to but what shocked me more was new guy was here pushing dad to put even more weights on. It was ridiculous how Much dad was lifting but he wasn’t even focused on the workout just focusing on new guy it went on for hours dad never even noticed till the end were he was struggling to move proud but shocked at how much he lifted so decided  to call it early there. New guy helped him back to his room

Dad passed out quickly to tired to do Much else while I coudnt sleep it felt like my balls were going ti burst so I went to the relief room.

a mostly normal room other than the relief machines (basically giant advanced mechanical flesh lights) he felt so awkward doing this but he needed sleep he put it  in  “calculating: ten  inches long 5 thick” the machine said . That’s not right he thought before it fully turned on feeling like it was sucking his Soul out he came quickly but it seems he didn’t have much of a refractory period anymore “what is happening to me “ he muttered as he came again this went on for an hour till it seemed his Dick was satisfied he passed out in his new bed.

the next morning ray woke up to 2 big surprises his Dick grew 5 inches as he slept a 15 inch cock was throbbing in front of him he looked over at his father making him cum on the spot. All the fat was gone his fathers body replaced by an equal amount of muscle. Ray couldn’t even move as his orgasm rocked his body.

in another room the doctor laughed “I knew these two were the right choice for our more extreme versions”

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Hi there, you have the skeleton of a great story there i was gonna give you a long feedback text but then i accidentally closed the window and lost it in any case i'm not a writer on any level just a lover of muscle growth, so take what i'm going to say with a grain of salt, i think the ideas are there but your hurring up to much, slow down and describe what your seeing on your mind, take the point of view of the characters so you can tell us what their feeling and thinking, for example on the last part of chapter one have have the point of view of Ray describe how his dad is behind him listening in when he opens the door, how he is shock and aroused by the big company guy obviuosly describing the guy in the process, have a small diálogo between the 2 to give more personality to Ray and so that the company guy doesnt sound like he's jus dropping the maguffin and existing to the rigth, something like:

I was mouth Open drooling examining the wall of muscle obscuring the door way when dad spoke from behind me:

"Hi, how can we help you?"

"Hi, sorry to bother you, i'm a representative of x pharmaseutical company our aim is to make men huge and we are searching for voluntaries"

"Huge like you big guy?" I said probably comming out more flirty that what i intended

"Exactly, all of this is thanks to our products, so would you guys be interested" he said flexing a massive bícep which caused my dick to react in kind

"Mmm we'll defenitely think about it" i said grabing the card trying not to drool over it as the i ogle the beefcake waving and leaving his huge muscle seemed to grow with every move

As i closet the door and turn around i see my dad standing there with a huge grin on his face and a brigthness on his eyes that i havent seen in a long time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rat said:

Hi there, you have the skeleton of a great story there i was gonna give you a long feedback text but then i accidentally closed the window and lost it in any case i'm not a writer on any level just a lover of muscle growth, so take what i'm going to say with a grain of salt, i think the ideas are there but your hurring up to much, slow down and describe what your seeing on your mind, take the point of view of the characters so you can tell us what their feeling and thinking, for example on the last part of chapter one have have the point of view of Ray describe how his dad is behind him listening in when he opens the door, how he is shock and aroused by the big company guy obviuosly describing the guy in the process, have a small diálogo between the 2 to give more personality to Ray and so that the company guy doesnt sound like he's jus dropping the maguffin and existing to the rigth, something like:

I was mouth Open drooling examining the wall of muscle obscuring the door way when dad spoke from behind me:

"Hi, sorry to bother you, i'm a representative of x pharmaseutical company our aim is to make men huge and we are searching for voluntaries"

"Huge like you big guy?" I said probably comming out more flirty that what i intended

"Exactly, all of this is thanks to our products, so would you guys be interested" he said flexing a massive bícep which caused my dick to react in kind

"Mmm we'll defenitely think about it" i said grabing the card trying not to drool over it as the i ogle the beefcake waving and leaving his huge muscle seemed to grow with every move

As i closet the door and turn around i see my dad standing there with a huge grin on his face and a brigthness on his eyes that i havent seen in a long time.

Yah I think I’ll edit it later I just don’t have to much time currently so I was just trying to get my ideas out 

• 4 months later...
On 10/12/2023 at 9:31 PM, rat said:

Though one thing I probably just didn’t word it  right the guy who offered it to them is the girlfriends new man 

21 hours ago, Bigrowinggod said:

Though one thing I probably just didn’t word it  right the guy who offered it to them is the girlfriends new man 

Yeah it's clearer now with the rewrite