Commission for an anonymous twitter user. After finding a magic spell to make his balls grow bigger, Afonso wants to test out his new equipment on his boyfriend Gus. Only to find there might be a few side effects that they didn’t expect.

“Ah dee mah ress ven too mah tren, ah dee mah ress ven too mah tren,” Afonso chanted as the dust rained down onto his bare skin. “Ah dee mah ress ven too mah tren, jesh tin che die, jesh tin che die.” The purple dust began to glow on his skin as he continued to read from the small piece of paper in his hand. After stopping by a mysterious pop up store on his way home, Afonso purchased a fertility enhancer from its back room. The shopkeeper had sold him on saying that it would increase his potency 1000%. Afonso hadn’t actually believed the strange man until he could feel his balls tingling as he chanted.

“What the fuck? This is actually working?” asked Afonso to himself. He could feel the tightness in his balls growing as he resumed chanting. After reading the entire piece of paper, the glowing dust faded into his dark skin and he felt his balls stop filling up. Afonso looked down past his little belly to see his limp dick lying on two big pairs of balls. He reached down and held one of his balls in his sack feeling its new heft. They were the size of baseballs and felt twice as heavy with cum. “I can’t believe this actually worked.” Afonso grabbed the box off his bathroom counter and read the instructions:

1. Read the spell to self before reading it out loud. It is written phonetically so read it as written. 

2. Read the spell aloud.

3. Sprinkle the purple dust material onto bare skin as you do so. It is recommended to be unclothed for this step, but not required.

4. Enjoy the growth ;^)

“Afonso! Babe! I’m home!” came a voice from the other room. 

“Coming Gus!” shouted back Afonso as he began pulling up his pants and pulling down a t-shirt. Afonso made his way out of the bathroom to the living room to see his partner Gus just getting home from the gym. “Hey there, stud,” said Afonso as he wrapped his arms around Gus’s waist and kissed him. “How was leg day?” 

“Pretty good. Got a nice pump goin,” said Gus as he flexed his glutes. The extremely lean guy felt his boyfriend’s hand on his butt at the mention of it. 

“That’s great bud. I got a surprise for you,” said Afonso as he twisted his body with excitement.

“A surprise? You didn’t need to get me anything. It’s not even my birthday,” said Gus as he giggled at his boyfriend’s excitement. “What kind of surprise?”

“A fun surprise. Why don’t you sit down and I’ll just show you.” said Afonso as he pushed Gus onto the couch. Once Gus was on the ground, he could see Afonso’s bulge clearly sticking out a lot further than usual. Afonso started taking off his pants again and he pulled the waistband over his dick to reveal a massive set of balls behind it. 

“Woah babe. How did…your balls…what the…babe how’d your balls get so big?” asked Gus as his eyes bulged out of his head at the sight of Afonso’s big sack.

“Long story short, I did this spell I found at a shop that I saw on my way home. I didn’t think it would work either if I couldn’t feel how big they were,” said Afonso as he twisted his hips to make his balls swing. The big globes hit his thighs with a heavy loud slap and Afonso could feel the cum sloshing around inside.

“Are you sure that’s safe? They might be swollen from an infection.” Gus looked at the big set of balls and narrowed his eyes. “You got this from some random shop?” asked Gus apprehensively.

“Babe, I swear it’s safe. Here watch.” Afonso wiggled his legs out of his pants and walked over to the bathroom attached to the living room and their bedroom. “It is just some ancient herbal remedy to improve fertility in one’s self.” Afonso walked back out of the bathroom with the box of dust and the small piece of paper. He started sprinkling the dust on his body and chanting the spell.

“Afonso? What are you doing?” Afonso kept chanting and the dust started glowing. “What the?” Gus watched a purple hew emanate from Afonso as his balls started to swell again. “How is this possible?”

“Why question it?” asked Afonso as he finished the spell. “I know that you’ve been wanting a particular fantasy to come true and I don’t know if this will be enough to satisfy that, but it’s a step in that direction.” Afonso sat down on the couch and kissed Gus passionately. Running his hands through his jet black hair. His other hand groping his big muscles. His biceps were the size of baseballs and his pecs were like small books strapped to his chest. Feeling Gus’ aggressive abs as they made out.

“Well my ass already took a beating in the gym, what’s one more?” Gus laughed and resumed his kiss with his big boyfriend. Gus grabbed his shirt and began taking it off in between making out with Afonso. Shucking his gym shorts off his toned body easily along with his underwear. Afonso also took his shirt off and pressed his bare skin up against Gus’s. “How do you think we should do this?” 

“Lean up against the counter,” said Afonso as he stood up fast feeling his now grapefruit sized nut swing. Gus quickly got up and followed Afonso over to the kitchen counter where Gus presented his toned ass to him. Looking over Gus’ muscular back, Afonso admired every ridge and curve his boyfriend had. Tracing his fingers through the expansive back.

“Buns of steel babe.” Afonso caressed the muscular cheeks as he pressed his dick into Gus’s crack. Gus’s body differed greatly from Afonso’s. Nearly void of all fat on his body, Gus prided himself on his lean athletic build. Afonso on the other hand had some pudge to him including a belly that now pressed into Gus’s vascular back. “Ready babe?”

“Sure big guy. Give it to me,” said Gus as he felt the head of Afonso’s cock enter his ass. With a sharp inhale, Gus felt an intense pressure in his hole already even though Afonso just started. Afonso moaned loudly as he felt his dick get strangled by his lover’s ass. “Did your dick grow bigger too to accommodate those tankers? I already feel full as fuck,” asked Gus as he felt Afonso’s balls slam into his cheeks as he felt the base of the cock against his ass. 

“Maybe, but who knows. I’m just enjoying how good this feels.” Afonso continued to moan as he began to bring his cock out of Gus’ ass just to slam it back in. Getting into a rhythm as his balls hit Gus’s ass with a slap as loud as thunder. “What do you mean you already feel full? We haven’t even gotten to the fun part yet.” Afonso smiled to himself as he could feel his balls getting heavier. They were already full before he started fucking Gus, but now he was getting turned on and his balls were being put into overdrive. The grapefruit sized orbs began to inflate again. Steadily filling up more and more going from grapefruit to soccer balls in a short time. Afonso could feel their heavy weight swinging back and forth as he thrusted. “I hope you don’t mind being the big one in the relationship after I start cumming cause I think I might get you bigger than our couch.” Afonso leaned forward and kissed Gus’s neck as he moaned in pleasure. His thrusts had to slow down from the sheer weight his balls were putting on his lower body. 

Gus practically screamed out in ecstasy as his boyfriend fucked him passionately. It felt like Afonso was getting to places he never even knew could be touched. Gus looked down and gasped at his distended gut. “Holy shit, babe, I’m filling up.” Gus’ mouth hung open as he watched with every plunge of Afonso's dick, the orb that was his belly steadily grew larger. He put his hands on it and could feel the pre sloshing around inside. “Afonso hold on, this is a lot of pre already and you haven’t even started cumming,” stated Gus out of breath feeling all of his abs start to disappear behind his growing cum gut.

“I know, right? Isn’t it awesome.” Afonso grinned and brought his hand down to his lover’s belly. He rubbed it tenderly and felt the tiny pulses of pre from his cock.

“Babe, I’m not sure about this. I already feel…feel *urp* pretty tight.” Gus watched in awe as his stomach continued to distend away from him. At this point, Gus' belly was beginning to look like he swallowed a basketball whole. It had gotten so big that it began to push against the counter in front of Gus. “Woah, I’m getting so *umf* big.” Gus felt surprisingly fine despite going from 6-pack abs to a gut beginning to rival the size of a watermelon.

“I know, and I can’t wait for you to get even bigger.” Afonso tried to speed up his thrusts as much as he could, but the weight of his balls were getting strenuous on him. He looked down in astonishment to see his balls had grown to the size of beach balls. His heavy sack swinging below his knees and almost dragging on the floor. “We may need to change positions here in a sec.”

“Agreed, my belly is getting so full *HIC* that I’m stuck between the counter and your body,” said Gus with glee as he patted his big cum gut that was now spreading along the counter in front of him. And he continued to expand. The giant orb of cum pushing downward along the cabinets in their kitchen and up onto the counter in front of Gus. “I feel so warm *hic*.” Gus started to giggle as Afonso’s pre began to tamper with his mind.

“Come on big guy. Let’s get to the couch.” Afonso grabbed the sides of Gus’ belly and started to hoist the big man up and walk him over so that his belly could rest on the couch. The once short walk to the couch now felt like an eternity as Gus waddled with his massive belly sticking out a foot or two in front of him. It didn’t help that Afonso’s nuts had grown so large that now they were dragging on the floor behind him.

Once the pair made it to the couch, Gus couldn’t plop his belly down faster. “God, that thing is heavy. I must have a few gallons of your pre in me at this point.” said Gus as he rubbed his massive stomach and it continued to expand in front of him.

“Don’t worry, the main show is about to begin.” Now that Afonso’s balls had grown so big he could rest them on the ground, he could put more strength into fucking Gus instead. With reignited passion, Afonso resumed pounding Gus’ bubblebutt. Gus let out a loud moan as his he felt his belly swell out visibly as Afonso kept fucking him.

“Fuck babe, I’m getting so *hic* massive. It’s like I’m a giant water bed.” Gus laughed out loud as he ran his hands all over his belly that sprawled out many feet in front of him now. It covered multiple couch cushions as it creeped forward in size. 

Afonso got confused for a brief second when he heard his practical boyfriend laugh about how big he was getting. “You okay Gus? I’m surprised you’re so relaxed while this happens.”

“Babe, look at me. My belly is the size of a chair and it feels soooooooo warm. Like I just put myself in the microwave and grew like a  big ole marshmallow,” said Gus with a smile on his face.

“Are you drunk or something babe?” asked Afonso as he kept pounding away at Gus’ ass.

“Drunk on your cum maybe.” Gus giggled and let out a couple of hiccups before moaning again as his belly hit the other end of the couch. “Woah, I think I might be bigger than a car now.” Gus felt his belly being forced to grow outwards now that it had hit the wall on the other side of their couch and was now filling up the living room.

“God you look so hot this big. I can’t get enough of how big you’re getting. My perfect big cum balloon.”

“That’s not the only thing I’m good for.” Gus leaned against his growing orb of a gut and began to flex his glutes. Afonso moaned in pleasure as his lover’s ass massaged his cock in rhythm with his thrusts.

“Fuck, you’re not making it easy to hold this back babe.” Afonso patted his beanbag sized nuts behind him. Each one contained gallons of cum ready to shoot into Gus.

“Don’t hold back babe. Let it all out. I’m your big cum balloon. Just like you *HIC* said. Blow me up and make me your cum blimp,” said Gus as he squeezed his hole and milked Afonso’s cock.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!” Afonso let out a roar and started having the best orgasm of his life. His giant balls bucked as they began pouring gallons and gallons of cum out of Afonso’s dick a second. He was in a trance as he jackhammered his body against Gus’ in a frenzied state.

Gus’s eyes opened wide as the cum poured out of Afonso’s cock and into him. His belly began to inflate with size at an alarmingly fast rate. A loud crash rang out in the room as the couch gave out under the weight of the growing belly. Gus watched in astonishment as his belly gained a foot of size in every direction per second. Soon the sides of his belly were touching the three walls in front of and beside him and the top was already covering up more of the ceiling. “Woah, I’m gettin so *hic* full!” Gus rubbed his rotund belly as it began to feel tight.

“I can’t stop Gus! It’s not going to stop anytime soon!” Afonso yelled out as his balls began to deflate from the massive load they were pouring into Gus. He leaned forward and felt his boyfriend’s cum gut and was amazed at how stretchy Gus’ skin was. It was firm, but he could definitely tell that there was plenty of give left in the growing cum balloon. 

“How big am I *UUURRPPP* gonna get babe?” Gus was beginning to feel cramped. He can’t even see in front of him anymore. His view is only of his growing belly. Cum inflating him so much that he felt the walls beginning to push back against his growing orb. The light from the window beside them began to darken as the belly eclipsed it. “I don’t know how much bigger I can *unf* get.”

“Where’d that enthusiasm go, big guy? I thought you wanted me to let loose.” Afonso grabbed the sides of Gus’ belly and forced his cock deep into Gus’ cheeks. Cum spurted out the side of Afonso’s hips as he started to cum like a fire hose. Afonso had gone from shooting shots into Gus to having a continuous hose of cum shooting out of his cock. He watched his vision start to get obscured around them as the cum blimp began to surround them. 

“Babe, I don’t *URP* I don’t thi-*URP* I don’t think the house *UUURRRPPPP* can take it!” Gus was feeling drunker on Afonso’s cum by the second as his belly filled the entire living room and into the doorways towards the bedroom and dining room. Gus’ eyes shot open as a visible crack could be seen across the ceiling. Bringing his senses back to reality, he could feel his belly in front of him taking up more and more space as the walls and windows began to bow against his massive weight.

“You said you wanted to be a cum blimp babe! Get ready for it!” Afonso moaned out loud as Gus’ belly surged in size. The sides grew out beside them and into the kitchen behind them. Afonso’s cum was getting Gus’ belly to an unfathomable size. They both looked up as sprinkles of dust fell from the ceiling onto them. “Shit, maybe I did overdo it a little,” griped Afonso as large cracks began forming in the walls. 

A loud thud echoed throughout the neighborhood as a giant fleshy ball the size of a bouncy castle emerged from the house. Gus’ belly had outgrown the front wall of their house and continued to grow into the front yard. Flattening the flower bed in front of the window and taking out more and more of the wall as it grew outwards.

“Fuck *HIC* there goes the *URP* house.” moaned Gus as he felt his belly tear down a portion of their house. “Babe *URP* I feel so *UUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPP* full.” Gus burped and hiccuped some more as he felt his thought to be infinitely stretchy belly start to tighten. Gus felt his massive weight pushing against every side of him. Then he could feel the walls beside him also start to break under his giant belly. The ceiling above had crumbled into pieces as he expanded into the second floor of the house. And his loving boyfriend Afonso was still pressed hard into his back.

Afonso’s mind had begun to drift into ecstasy. The high he was riding from his orgasm was immaculate. “I think it’s almost over, big guy. Don’t worry.” Afonso lovingly patted Gus’ belly. It felt as tight as a drum now compared to last time. “And not a moment too soon.” Afonso kissed Gus’ cheek as he felt his stream of cum turn into shots and eventually putters. “That was incredible babe. How do you feel?”

“Bloated. Very, very bloated. *HIC*” Gus threw his head back as he started to get used to the tightness and his goofy smile returned. Gus was massive beyond his comprehension. His belly had grown so much, extended out into their front yard and up almost into the attic. It was the only thing really keeping the house together as it knocked out almost half of the walls. 

“You look incredible, Gus. My giant cum blimp.” Afonso leaned forward and kissed his big boyfriend many times on the neck. “So sexy. So big. I can’t believe this actually worked.”

“Oh yeah *HIC* it worked alright. I feel silly,” said Gus with a slur to his words.

“Yeah, you definitely are drunk babe. I didn’t even know cum could get you drunk.”

“That’s probably cause *HIC* no one has ever been this full of cum *HIC* ever.” Gus chuckled to himself as he felt the sun warming up his big belly outside.

“I’ll say. Let me go see the damage outside.” Afonso pushed against Gus’ now ample ass and popped out of him with not a drop escaping Gus’ hole. Afonso took stock of their now Gus filled house. Their living room and kitchen were entirely filled with the big belly. Walking outside, Afonso saw just how gargantuan Gus had gotten. His belly had spilled out into their front lawn and almost onto the sidewalk in front of it. Afonso let out a long whistle as he leaned against Gus’ belly. “Wow babe, we’ll need to go on one hell of a diet to get this belly to go down.” Afonso reached forward and patted the giant orb only to be followed by a jerk from the belly and a moan from inside the house. “Gus? Gus honey, what was that?” Afonso didn’t get an answer before the belly jolted again and the moans got louder. Afonso ran inside and stared at Gus as his body quivered. “Gus, what’s happening? Are you okay?” 

“It feels like my whole body is getting a blow jo-OOOHHHHH!!!” Gus moaned and his whole body shuddered. Afonso’s eyes widened when he saw his boyfriend’s body get bigger. Again Gus moaned as his body shook and Afonso stared as Gus’ toned body began to plump up with muscle.

“Babe, you’re growing again!” shouted Afonso getting next to Gus. He looked at his once normal biceps swelling up to the size of basketballs. His shoulders got broader as his pecs started pushing forward into his big belly. 

“Babe, I just finished growing with all your cum *HIC* I don’t need anymoooooohhhh!” Gus moaned for a long time and his belly visibly jumped as his body surged bigger. Afonso looked up at his boy friend’s head as it started to approach the ceiling. His once toned bubble butt was getting fuller and fuller as it blew up like a balloon. Each of his now fat ass cheeks looked like yoga balls pressing up against Afonso.

“Babe, I’m not fucking you again. I think your body is processing all the cum I put in you.” Afonso watched in awe as Gus continued to moan and grow. All while his belly began to shrink into him. Gus’s head started to brush against the ceiling. His already long legs were extending and beefening with size on them. 

Gus could hardly form a thought at this point. Between the ecstasy he was feeling with every growth spurt that wracked his body and the cum drunkenness, he could hardly process what was going on to him. Only when he felt the ceiling firmly pressing down against him did he look around and see Afonso, now only up to his hips, staring up at him in shock and horniness. “Woah babe, you shrunk.” Gus chuckled as he let out another low loud moan that shook their whole house. His body swelling and stretching bigger as his belly shrank more. His head almost went through the ceiling before Gus plopped his fat ass down and spread his legs out around each side of his belly.

“Gus, sweetie, listen to me. You’re still growing. We need to get out of here before the whole house comes down.” Afonso grabbed onto his giant lover’s massive arm and tried to pull him towards the door to avail. Afonso could barely wrap his arms around Gus’s now chair-sized bicep that swelled even bigger as he tugged. 

“Afonso, it’s no big deal. I’ll protect my little guy from anything.” Gus reached down and plucked Afonso up like he was a doll and put him on his expansive chest. “You’ll be safe up here little guy.” Gus let out another moan and finally could see daylight peeking in through the massive hole his belly had created. But not before he felt his head pressing into the ceiling again now sitting down. He must’ve been 20 feet tall by now and he was only swelling bigger.

Afonso looked up as Gus’ head crumpled the ceiling above them like it was paper. His shoulders and arms destroyed the walls around them as their entire house began to fall down. Gus practically screamed in ecstasy as he felt his giant cum gut shrink enough to let his now hyper cock leap out from under his belly. Now 15 feet long and leaking pre out flooding their now destroyed living room. Gus felt all of his body pressing against every wall and ceiling left in the house until with a giant roar that could be heard for miles, he came and hulked out of the rubble of their house. His cock shooting cum out like a geyser, coating the whole neighborhood. 

“Ahhh that felt awesome, babe. How’s my little guy doing?” Asked Gus as he looked down at the now much smaller Afonso. Afonso looked around and took in his giant boyfriend’s body. Sitting on pecs bigger than king size mattresses and squishy for him to lay on, looking down seeing a still full cum gut on the now giant Gus. Looking up and seeing his boyfriend towered over their two story house sitting, he couldn’t even imagine just how tall he was. 

“I’m good babe. Kinda shocked you’re so chill about being so big now,” said Afonso. Climbing up Gus’ pecs and onto his shoulder to give him a kiss. Looking down at his muscles, Gus had grown from a toned athletic body to a beefy build. His quads were thicker than a semi-truck. His pudgy belly looked like  it could fit a few small cars inside. And his biceps were bigger than Gus’ already massive head.

“I like it babe. I like being able to cuddle and protect my little man.And it’s always nice to be bigger because I love wrapping my now giant arms around you. I bet cuddling with these muscles will be the best.” Gus lifted his arm up and hugged himself. Squishing his pecs up towards his face. “ButI think I could get even bigger. Think you could pump more cum into me?” Gus brought his big hand up to poke Afonso’s deflated balls.

“I think that could be arranged, big guy.” Afonso leaned forward and planted a kiss on Gus’ giant lips. Smiling devilishly as he started to chant again. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2