Jekyll Lantern - a Halloween tale: Parts 1 - 5 (complete)

SamWhite

This is my first attempt at putting a muscle growth story out there - hopefully you all like it and I’ll be doing more! 

In summary: the skinny nerd nextdoor takes a muscle growth potion to win his crush over, but ends up getting a lot bigger, and beastlier, than he was expecting.

Part I

“Keep pushing, it’ll slide right in once you’ve loosened it up a bit. Of course it will! Just a bit firmer… Yes, that’s it… that’s it!”

Jake was enjoying pumpkin carving with Fred. 

Fred was his neighbour and Jake had invited him round to help prepare for Halloween, partly because he suspected he’d have just spent the whole day gaming otherwise.

Fred was, of course, your typical nerd. 

He was small - made even smaller by the way he carried himself slightly hunched over, as if to take up as little room as possible - and slight, with huge glasses that seemed to swallow his face. 

Jake had taken pity on him when he first moved in next door and they’d since grown very close. 

It was hard not to like Fred. He was polite and contentious. And even if he did have a tendency to ramble on about chemistry, he hung on every word Jake said.

If Fred had shown any signs of having a sexuality, Jake would have assumed he had a crush on him. 

But, refreshingly, Fred was just genuinely interested in what Jake had to say. It made a difference from all the monosyllabic men on the dating apps, and the ones in the bar who cared a lot more about his head than his mind.

But unfortunately for Jake, that was his dating reality and he was having to do the best he could. 

And it didn't help that he was absolutely devoted to muscle.

He had some hope for his latest situationship Kevin. He wasn't huge, but he spent most days in the gym and loved showing off his hard work. 

Nor was he exactly perfect boyfriend material - his idea of a romantic night in was a threesome - but he did at least, generally, reply, and not *always* just because he was horny. 

Jake knew he was clutching at straws, but it was better to have a handful of straws and dick than an empty palm. 

Jake was hoping to ask Kevin whether he'd consider going exclusive, and he'd decided Halloween was the best day to do it. 

The extra magic in the air might just make this miracle possible.

So today, he and Fred had been setting up for a spooky night in for Jake and Kevin. 

Fred had seemed a bit reluctant to help out but Jake wasn’t going to let him waste the best holiday of the year. Plus he hadn’t seen much of his friend in the past couple of weeks. He’d apparently been working on a special project which he refused to tell Jake any more about. 

As they were putting some finishing touches, he'd found Fred trying to lift an axe they'd planned to bury into the doorframe. 

It was a pretty pathetic sight - the weedy geek could barely lift up the heavy metal head, let alone bury it into the wall. 

Jake watched him for a few moments, and was about to offer to help when he heard Fred muttering to himself...

'See, Fred, you can't even pick up an axe. A goddamn axe.'

He tried to lift it above his shoulder and swing it into the doorframe, but instead it bounced against the door and fell to the ground with a clatter as he weakly flailed.

‘Right, that's it. I'm going to do it. I bet Kevin wouldn't have trouble with a bloody axe. I'm going to do it. Soon...'

Jake had snuck away, not wanting to embarrass his friend. But also a little bit concerned. 

He hoped he hadn't been comparing himself to the photos he'd shown him of Kevin. 

He knew how it could be with these smaller men and their insecurities, but Fred had always seemed to be above that kind of thing. 

But watching that had also reminded him why he wanted a man like Kevin around the place…

Just then, he got a text.

“Sorry mate, (Kevin preferred to call him mate. Jake suspected it was to avoid any kind of intimacy...). I’m going to have to bail on tonight. I totally forgot I’d agreed me and my mates would be going out tonight and you know what they’re like if I try to say no! Is that OK?”

“Ah, OK, no worries,” replied Jake, hating himself as he did so.

“Ah, thanks mate. I hope you didn’t go to too much effort?”

Looking round the room decked floor to ceiling in decorations that had taken the best part of the day to set up, Jake lied: “Nah, I was pretty chill about it.”

“Phew! If I’m in any fit state, I’ll make it up to you tomorrow,” he added, with a wink and an aubergine. Jake couldn’t help but blush and felt a stirring in his pants.

“I’ll look forward to it,” he purred back.

And that was that.

“Everything OK?” asked Fred, in a voice Jake couldn’t stop himself from thinking sounded so reedy and weak compared to Kevin’s deep gruffness.

But then again, he also couldn’t remember the last time Kevin had ever asked how he was feeling…

“Yeah, fine. Kevin can’t make it now.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that!”

“Oh god no, don’t worry, it’s fine. I’m just sorry to have wasted our time!”

“No, I absolutely love spending my time setting up a spooky love nest for you and your douchebag boyfriend,” said Fred, with a bit of a grin.

“Hey! First off, he’s not my boyfriend, you know we’re not going to put a label on it so soon…”

“Six months?”

“AND,” I added, ignoring that last comment, “he’s not a douchebag, I just overdo it sometimes.”

“Well, you know what I think of him. He’s not good for you, and you really don’t need to put up with it.”

We’d talked about this many times. 

It was so hard to explain to Fred why I was attracted to Kevin. 

I didn’t want to tell him the truth which I probably hadn’t even admitted to myself yet - that I was attracted to his brutishness. 

I chose to see his dismissiveness as confidence, as masculinity. 

Clearly I’d been fucked up by the patriarchy and now I was looking to be fucked by it too. 

But Fred just didn’t get it… Frankly, I wasn’t even sure if Fred understood sexual urges at all. 

He was perfectly happy to criticise my taste in men, but became completely evasive when it came to talking about his own interests. 

I knew he spent a lot of time on the computer and suspected a large chunk of that was on some pretty out there interests. 

Probably tentacles or something - it would explain why he always got so tongue-tied and awkward when I asked him about his sex life.

“You were probably just as right the first time you told me that, but here we are,” Jake  sighed.

“Anyway, seems a waste for us not to enjoy our hard work… D’you want to spend the evening here?”

Fred thought for a little longer than Jake would have expected, given he surely didn’t have anything else on, and then, with more conviction than the question merited, said… “Yes. Why not tonight? Sure. I’ll just go round to mine quickly and… prepare.”

“Sure, whatever, I’ll get into a costume too. See you in about 30 minutes?”

“Yes, that’s about all the time I’ll need to sort out my… costume… See you shortly!”

Fred left for his, a look on his face Jake could only describe as determined. His eyes were burning with some kind of purpose and his jaw set in a way he hadn’t seen it before.

“Well, I’ve clearly made his day,” Jake thought to himself.

On his own, Jake got into his halloween outfit - he’d selected a pretty unsubtle body-tight angel outfit which really showed off his assets when he'd thought it would be just him and Kevin. But it wasn’t so slutty he couldn’t still wear it with Fred and who knew, he might enjoy it!

A short time later, as Jake lit the candles in the pumpkins, there was a knock on the door.

Fred stood in a ridiculously baggy lumberjack outfit, with a shirt which he was almost lost in and trousers which swamped his legs. 

He also looked visibly paler and a was anxiously jigging from foot to foot, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Jake in his outfit.

“Oh wow,” he exclaimed, breathing out shakily.

“Oh this little thing?” laughed Jake, giving a twirl. “Yeah, it might be a bit much…”

“No, no - you look amazing,” insisted Fred, a slightly hungry look in his eyes Jake hadn’t seen before. 

Well well well, maybe little Fred had interests beyond chemistry and gaming…

“Well, don’t stand out there gawping, come on in.”

Outside, rain was beginning to hammer down, and a gale was rising, sending the thick bows of the trees whipping across the street. A storm was brewing in the dark of the night...

Jake pulled Fred in by hand, which felt a little bit clammy with nervous sweat, as he seemed to have become frozen.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” he said, feeling a little awkward under Fred’s stare. 

His friend’s eyes seemed to burn in the flickering light of the jack-o-lanterns, still completely fixed on him.

“Shall we go watch that horror movie?” Jake asked.

“Uuuh, yeah, sure, sounds good…” said Fred, distracted. He pulled his eyes away from Jake long enough to check his watch, and visibly gulped when he did. 

To be continued over Hallowe'en...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi all, thank you for enjoying it so far.

There's about four chapters - I'll publish everything by Halloween! 

For those looking for a slower build, skip Raheem's section and read straight onto Part III tomorrow. There's plenty more muscle growth to come...

But for those looking for some quick growth now, here you go.

Part II

Fucking hell Fred, get it together.

He was struggling to get a grip on his increasingly scattered thoughts.

Scattered, or changing, he thought to himself…

Weeks ago, Fred had finally cracked the potion he’d been working on. 

He knew everyone thought he spent his whole time on the computer, and that was largely true - but his online interests had taken him into a very physical hobby, the occult. 

It was sort of like Runescape but he could cast actual spells. 

He’d dabbled in the mundane at first - astral projection, telepathy, telekinesis (he could now, after years of practice, lift bigger weights with his mind than his arms) - but then he had discovered he could brew potions, and use his powers to transform. 

Or more specifically, enhance. 

He’d been practicing already… 

His first test subject had been a pumpkin seedling. 

Once it had taken root and the first little green shoots had started to emerge from the soil, he took a pipette and dripped a few drops of a glistening green liquid on top of it. 

Nothing had happened for about 20 minutes, and then he watched as the small leaves began to tremble. 

Then they started to swell, little shoots filling out into thick stems and thumbnail leaves growing into the size of dinner plates. 

One of the stems thickened even more than the others. 

An orange flower erupted from the end of it, then furled in on itself to form a bulging head. 

This started to swell even further. As it did so, the roots shattered the terracotta pot, spraying soil across the room. 

Fred lept back in shock, dodging pieces of pottery. 

Within minutes, the little seedling had turned into a fully grown plant and produced a mighty gourd at the end of one of its fleshy stems. 

Now it was time to try it on a person, and Fred had just the candidate in mind. 

He and his friend Raheem had played dungeons and dragons online together for years.

Raheem played big, barbarian brutes. He particularly seemed to enjoy describing the hulking characters he’d created, who never wore very much armour…

But in reality, he was an overweight geek who still had acne in his early 20s and a scraggly neckbeard.

Fred went round this flat for a two-player session. 

An hour or so into the game, just as Raheem’s barbarian was facing a group of goblins larger than he’d expected, Fred offered him a drink.

“Yes, another rum and coke please. But don’t make it too strong!” Raheem replied.

Fred went to the kitchen. 

He brought out the vial, and the thick green liquid seemed to glow slightly in his hand.

He had a sudden urge to try it himself, then and there, but wanted to see the reaction in someone else first.

He felt slightly guilty for not asking, but Raheem had confessed so often in their long, late night gaming sessions how he wished he could be like one of the huge guys they saw in their games together, he suspected he wouldn’t complain.

He wasn’t sure how much to add. Raheem was obviously much bigger than the seedling… Presumably half the bottle would make a difference?

Shrugging, Fred poured it in.

The drunk bubbled and fizzed angrily for a moment, then settled down, giving no hint of the secret power it now held.

He brought it back through and offered the glass to Raheem. Raheem took it, and they carried on their game. 

Fred could barely contain his excitement, and kept glancing over at his friend to see if there were any changes.

He didn’t immediately hulk out.

But as they played, Raheem was clearly struggling to focus. He kept forgetting simple rules, and increasingly just chose to hit things hard with his big sword.

After about 20 minutes, he’d started to sweat. 

He was midway through rolling the dice when there was the sound of shattering glass. 

He’d crushed the now empty rum and coke glass in his hands.

He frowned and said: “I’m starting to feel a bit funny.”

As he said the last word his voice dropped to a deep bass.

He looked shocked, but before he could say another word, the growth hit him. And hard.

He sat up rigid in his chair.

He raised the hand which had just crushed the glass to his face and they both watched as it visibly grew - his fingers lengthening and thickening, his palm broadening. 

This was not the hand of a nerd who worked on his computer, but of a man who worked and lifted.

But it kept on growing, and went beyond anything human - it grew to the size of dinner plates - the hand of a giant.

Fred was beginning to worry he’d overdone the potion… 

Raheem stared at it in shock. 

Then from under the table came the sound of tearing as his socks ripped to accommodate his growing feet, which were rapidly equalling his hands in monstrous proportions.

“What the hell is going on?” Raheem asked, slowly.

Then his look of shock morphed into one of either intense pain, or pleasure, and he threw his head and shoulders back into the chair.

The fat was melting off him - Fred could see it disappearing from his face, and the rest of him seemed to be deflating.

And then he stopped deflating. And began to fill out instead.

His huge hands clenched into fists as his arms thickened with power.

He seemed to be throbbing with muscles, with each wave growing on the last. 

He had been wearing a large shirt because of his fat, but within a few heartbeats, it was filled to bursting with muscles. His sleeves pressed into his biceps, his pecs jutted out under his chin, his hard nipples visible underneath.

His grimace turned into a huge grin. 

He laughed, and it came from deep within his broad chest and up through his thick chest. 

“Fuck man, I’m fucking jacked!” he said.

Fred didn’t know what to say back. He really was…

Raheem flexed his biceps and with a rip, his shirt gave way.

It split at the seams, and was torn in half by back muscles too big to be contained.

Raheem turned to look at Fred.

“And it feels like something else is getting bigger too…” he said, with a grin.

He gave a grunt of pleasure and there was another rip from below the table.

Fred wasn’t sure what this meant until he saw the tip of Raheem’s growing cock appear from under the table.

That dick was obscenely big, even for the larger man Raheem had become.

Fred didn’t know where to look - what to say, and even less, what to do.

But then Raheem bucked his hips with a moan, and Fred, from across the table, could see his cock must be about the size of his own forearm, and just as thick. 

Raheem grabbed it, and began to tug furiously.

He said: “Fuck, I need to get off… So *grunt* much *grunt* pressure building…”

His muscles were pumped against his skin, defined and solid, stretching his skin tighter than his previously fat body had. 

He looked like a serious bodybuilder, and his veins bulged beneath, criss-crossing his body and feeding his muscles with the potion which fuelled his growth. 

But his hands, and the dick they were gripping tightly, still looked too large.

Raheem paused mid stroke.

“Oh god, I’m getting *grunt* biggerrrRRRR.”

As he roared these last words, his body ballooned. Pounds and pounds of dense, strong fibres packed on his already large frame. 

Raheem’s torso glimmered with sweat and bulged with muscle.

As Fred watched, in awe, his friend’s already thick shoulders turned into boulders.

His veiny biceps swelled to match, and were now easily 30 inches in width.

His legs began stretching under the 6ft table, until Fred, who was sat opposite, felt himself being pushed back.

The chair Raheem was sat on finally gave way, cracking under his inhuman weight. 

Raheem’s fall was cushioned by his massive ass, and his balls, now the size of grapefruit, slapped on the ground.

He was still gripping his enormous dick, which was now coated in his precum.

But his hands no longer looked large compared to his body.

Raheem was a panting giant, twice the height of a normal man, and as broad as three of them stood together.

He looked at Fred.

“I’m a real barbarian now aren’t I Fred?” he boomed.

He flexed one of the huge arms to prove his point, and it was truly magnificent.

Fred thought nothing bigger had ever been seen outside of movies.

Raheem’s other hand was stroking his still engorged cock, and there was a wicked look in his eyes. 

He took a step back, towards the door, and Raheem tore his eyes from his biceps to look at him.

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going? I need to cum, badly, and your tiny ass is just begging for me to plug it up with this monster cock.”

He stood up to his full height, stooping so as not to scrape the ceiling.

“I’m so fucking horny, so fucking horny - come over here and worship this body.”

Fred backed away again, not able to take his eyes off his beast of a friend, but realising the danger he was in.

Raheem took a step closer to him - and then froze, his eyes widening.

A churning sound started to come from his balls, and Raheem bent over, hands holding his head.

And then, with a roar, he began to grow again.

Fred realised this was his only chance to get away, before Raheem regained whatever was left of his senses. 

He grabbed his bag with the rest of the potion, fleeing the house, Raheem’s deepening roar following him as he made his way down the hall to the street.

As he flung open the front door and staggered onto the street he heard the sound of plaster and wood giving way.

He ran to the tube as quickly as he could without looking back. 

As he traveled he tried to process what had just happened.

His fat, awkward friend had turned into a horny, muscular behemoth in front of him.

And it was all thanks to a small amount of the potion in his bag.

He looked around at the London commuters, thinking how he could turn any of them into a monster with just a little bit of the green liquid.

Any one of them, or even himself…

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hot on the heels of part II, here's part III...

Part III

He’d phoned Raheem the next day, who sounded like his usual shy self.

He was acting like nothing had happened, which suited Fred, who wasn’t sure he could answer any awkward questions.

But he could tell from his voice he was no longer the giant he’d run away from.

Since then, Fred had been building up the courage to take the potion. 

He was, of course, in love with Jake. He’d done it all for him.

They got on so well, with the hours passing easily whenever they were together.

But he knew for whatever reason, Jake was attracted to big men, and that’s exactly what this potion would turn him into. 

When Jake’s meathead boyfriend - or whatever he was - had stood him up, that had been the final straw for Fred. 

Jake needed to see him as a real prospect and there was only one way to make that happen. 

He was sure a much smaller dose would prevent him from hulking out like Raheem had.

And he was sick of pining after Jake. 

So he put on the oversized lumberjack outfit, hoping he’d grow to fill it out, braced himself, and took a shot of the potion.

Much like the plant, it hadn’t worked immediately, and it wasn’t until he was stood on Jake’s porch he’d noticed a tingling in his balls - a sign of things to come.

As Jake turned around to walk into the front room, and as Fred caught a glimpse of that ass filling out his tight angel outfit, he felt something in him click.

He grunted. He’d never noticed how good Jake’s ass was, but now it was filling his vision. He wanted to see if it felt as big and firm as it looked…

Jake turned around, and being separated from the object of his desire snapped Fred out of it. 

“Dude, are you sure you’re feeling OK?”

“Yeah, yeah, sorry… That’s quite the outfit by the way…” Get a grip, he thought to himself. But then he noticed how little Jake’s angel costume left to the imagination round the front as well and he began to sweat.

“Yeah, I was planning on making an effort for Kevin but here we are.”

“Well, it looks great on you…”

Jake blushed, not used to his friend noticing anything about him physically. Most of the time he would be looking at his own feet, but now, despite clearly trying not to, Fred kept taking almost hungry glances at him…

“So, shall we go watch this film then?”

Even before the opening credits of whatever shitty B movie they'd chosen were over, Fred could tell the transformation had started. 

They were sat on Jake’s sofa. They’d spent many nights on it watching terrible horrors together, but he’d never been so aware of how small it was. 

Now, he was shocked Jake couldn’t feel how hot his body had gotten, less than a foot away from him. 

He was burning up under his baggy clothes, and so were his thoughts. 

He’d never thought much about Jake’s body but now, he couldn’t stop himself glancing over. 

He had this overwhelming urge to wrap him up in his arms, to kiss him deeply, to take his massive dick and… 

What the fuck Fred? He said to himself. You’ve got to calm down else you’ll be popping a boner right on this sofa.

Just as he thought this, he felt the first wave of growth hit him. 

Under his clothes, his thin arms lengthened, as did his scrawny legs. 

He felt the bones stretching, and then on top of them, his muscles began to thicken. 

It was like a tightening as they filled out, and a feeling of slightly more weight. 

He felt a little rush of power. Nothing huge yet, but he could feel a power building in him, ready to burst... He clenched his fists and stifled a moan. 

He was beginning to understand what had happened to Raheem.

He glanced over at Jake to see if he’d heard, which was a mistake. 

As he looked at the oblivious Jake, he felt his balls tingle again and then swell, and his already semi-hard cock suddenly plumped larger. Not more erect, but larger.

He gripped the side of the sofa so hard his thickening knuckles turned white. He’d never had sex before, and rarely imagined it, but now his mind was full of the possibilities his growing dick was telling him he could do with Jake… 

He had thought his dose was small enough for him to manage, but he wasn’t sure how to deal with his rapidly growing lust.

He had to take himself away for a moment, just for a moment, to calm down. 

He wasn't sure what he'd do if he spent much more time this close to Jake. 

Next to his body, staring at it in his tight little outfit... An outfit he'd probably soon be able to rip off of him and stuff him with his massive...

“I’m… ungh… I’m just going to go to the toilet.” He stammered out, getting up suddenly and racing out of the room without even waiting for Jake to respond.

Once there, he leaned against door and breathed deeply. His blood was roaring in his veins and he was struggling to stop his mind drifting back to the image of Jake’s ass. 

Every time he thought of it, he felt his hardening cock twitch and he had to bite his lip to stop himself moaning. 

After some moments leaning against the door, he began to calm down a little and regain control. 

He walked to the sink to splash his face with some cold water, in the hope that might settle his raging hormones a little. 

He caught sight of himself in the mirror and was both a little relieved, and a little disappointed, to see his baggy clothes still hid much of the change. 

But he could see some differences beginning to show. 

The clothes no longer hung off his body, and he could see his back had broadened out. 

He unbuttoned the shirt from the top. 

He noticed a light dusting of hair on his chest, which now had enough definition to it to think he’d been swimming or working out for a few months. 

As he continued down, he saw the hair was beginning to sprout everywhere. Nothing too furry, but he was sure the transformation wasn’t done with him just yet. Not if the growing churning in his balls was anything to go by.

As he continued to stare at himself, and his dick started to lengthen again in his pants, he heard the bell ring…

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Part IV

Jake was used to Fred being a bit eccentric, but this seemed different. 

He'd noticed him glancing over during the film, and he kept shifting about in his seat. It made concentrating on Murder axe man III very difficult. And now he was taking ages in the toilet. He should probably go and see if he was OK…

Then the doorbell rang.

Frowning, he got up and walked down the hallway. It was late for trick or treaters.

When he reached the hall, against the driving rain outside, he could see the silhouette of a man. And quite a big man at that…

The mystery man started hammering on the door and a familiar voice shouted “Oi, Jake, open up - it’s pissing it down out here!”

It was Kevin. And from the sounds of it, he’d been drinking. Jake felt a little timid, but then paused for a moment and reminded himself he was angry at him. He opened the door, and Kevin scowled at him. 

“Take your time why don’t you? I’m fucking freezing.”

It wasn’t surprising given how little he was wearing for his “sexy Spartan” outfit...

He made to step inside, but Jake stepped in his way.

“What the hell Jake?”

“Sorry, it’s just… well, where have you been?”

“Oh god, we’re doing this are we? Just out.”

“Yeah, but, you know, I’d sort of expected we’d spend Halloween together…”

“Look, you know I wanted to but I couldn’t say no to my mates. Bros before hoes and all that. And I’m here now aren’t I?”

Jake realised with a blow that the fact he was standing here, dripping wet and out so late, meant it hadn’t helped him pull.

“You’re drunk Kevin, this really isn’t how I wanted to spend my night. Also, my mate’s round…”

“He can join too, if he’s hot - the more the merrier! Now let me in and I can get these wet clothes off, and then I’ll give you you a real trick and treat…”

He leered at Jake, and began to push his way in, when suddenly he stopped.

“Fuck, is this your mate?”

Jake looked around, and behind him, stood Fred - but not the Fred he knew. 

He looked back, and then up.

Behind him stood Fred - but much more of Fred than there usually was.

Whereas they'd been always about eye level, Fred now stood a foot or so taller than Jake.

But that wasn't the biggest change... 

As well as taller, Fred also stood broader. 

His sloping shoulders were now broad and pulled confidently back. 

The shirt was still a little loose, but not much, and he was fillimg it up well in the chest. 

Fred radiated confidence, and he glared at Kevin. 

He said as an aside to Jake but without looking at him, in a voice that seemed to get a little deeper even as he said it - “I’ll explain later”.

'Who the fuck are you?' Demanded Kevin.

Jake was quite keen to know the answer too...

'I'm Fred, and I'm here with Jake. Who the fuck are you?'

He knew perfectly well who he was, Jale had talked about him enough. But as he said it, Jake felt Fred’s hand plant firmly on my shoulder. Clearly, he wanted to demonstrate ownership over him to Kevin. 

Jake wasn’t complaining - he felt much more reassured with Fred behind him. Increasingly close behind him...

Kevin and Fred both glared at each other, sizing each other up, the air between them almost crackling. They were about the same height and now, the same build. But Kevin was pissed - and he was also getting angry. 

Jake felt Fred’s grip tighten on my shoulder even more. His breathing started coming deeper, almost panting, and he swore he heard him grunt.

Just then Kevin switched his glare from Fred and fixed it on Jake. He softened.

“Look, I’m sorry Jake… I know I’ve been a bit shitty over the past couple of months. But you know I’ve had a lot going on, what with my Soundcloud really starting to take off and that. Why don’t you let me in and I can make it up to you? I really do want to spend time with you…”

It wasn't the first time Jake had heard something similar, but it still tempted him.

And Kevin's wet, dripping costume hung sexily tight to his toned body, revealing the pecs and abs he had such a weakness for…

Kevin stepped closer to Jake and as he did, so did Fred. Jake was almost sandwiched between them. 

Jake could feel Fred’s bigger body pressing into him and the heat of it was truly remarkable. 

It almost felt like the muscles he was pressing into him were shifting, and the back of my head hit pecs which definitely seemed bigger and denser even than the ones he’d seen when he last looked round. 

He could feel a deep thump of a powerful heart. And there was one muscle in particular which he could feel pressing into him. That one definitely seemed to be growing...

His presence gave Jake the strength to do what he knew he should have done a long time ago.

Jake said: “Could you fuck off please?:

Kevin stood for a moment in shock. Jake had never spoken back to him - he'd always just forgiven him and let him walk all over him. He didn’t know how to react when his pet dog finally barked. 

“Didn’t you hear him?” rumbled Fred. The voice had dropped several octaves deeper than his usual reedy whine, and he was so close to Jake he felt it reverberating through his body.

This, Kevin was more comfortable dealing with. He’d clearly got a lot of testosterone in his system and he needed to work it out. 

If Jake wouldn’t let him fuck, then he may as well try and fuck someone up.

In a deliberate move to antagonise Fred, looking right at him, Kevin stepped even closer to Jake.

In response, Fred pulled Jake behind him. Just an hour or so ago, there wouldn’t have been enough of Fred to be behind, but now he completely blocked Jake from view. 

Friend seemed to be breathing heavily again, and each time he breathed in, Jake could see his shoulders broadening. 

His shoulders filled up his shirt, with meaty muscles clearly pulling it taught on either side. 

He was also taller, and the shirt was beginning to ride up. It wasn’t quite exposing any skin yet, but Jake suddenly desperately wanted to catch a glimpse.

There was a pause while both men squared up to each other. When he’d arrived, Kevin and Fred had been about the same size. 

But Fred was beginning to overshadow Kevin, who, however drunk and prideful he was, was not an idiot. After a pause long enough to protect his dignity, Kevin stepped back.

“Jesus christ, you’re welcome to him”, Jake said. “It’s not hard to find desperate twinks in this town - I think I will fuck off.”

With that, he turned around and started striding away. 

Fred watched him go, but Jake watched Fred from behind. 

He still hadn’t turned around, and he seemed to be panting just as heavily. If anything, he was panting even harder - maybe from the delayed adrenaline. 

As Kevin disappeared from sight, Fred suddenly staggered and grabbed the doorframe. 

He groaned. 

His trousers were now pulled tight over his huge quads and calves they seemed to creep up his legs, exposing his ankles, which were covered in thickening dark hair. 

The hands gripping the door frames looked thick and strong, and dark hair started to grow out of the back of his hands. 

Wood splinterred as his grip strengthened and crushed the doorframe beneath his big paws. 

Fred started muttering to himself: “Keep it together Fred, keep it together… fuuuck, but I so want to let go…”

Jake reached out to Fred’s back, which now filled most of the doorway, where his shirt was now so tight it was only just holding together. 

As he touched him, Fred stopped muttering and moaned even deeper, and his legs seemed to give slightly. 

He spun round and there was a look of pain in his eyes, as if he were battling something inside. 

And losing that battle. 

And then that look changed to hunger as he stared at Jake. 

He stood up straight so he towered over Jake. 

His face was still recoginsably his, but now it was on top of a neck and body which seemed like someone else's entirely. 

The buttons of his shirt were pulled so tight by his chest, the coarse dark hair and muscle were peaking through. 

It looked as if one deep breath would shred them apart. 

His biceps were filling up the sleeves, and his forearms were slightly exposed as the shirt had ridden up them. 

They were fleshy and strong, leading to his clenched fists.

But Jake's eyes were being dragged to just below his belt… between his brimming thighs, to a bulge more enticing than any of the others. 

Another beast had clearly awakened. 

Fred’s dick thickened and lengthened in his too tight trousers as he stared at Jake. It looked like he'd stuffed a couple of cans down his front - cans that were straining to burst free.

A flash of lightning silhouetted him against the door and in that moment, Jake realised he did not really know this new man, nor what his intentions were… 

He took a step forwards forwards, grinning lustily, and Jake backed away slightly…

“Fred mate… You’re sort of freaking me out.”

But still the beast took another step forwards and then closed his eyes with a grimace of pleasure. 

His dick lengthened even further… There were slight tearing sounds as his thighs began to finally outgrow the trousers and a button from his shirt pinged across the hall.

“Fred…?” Jake said, almost whispered, in a voice tinted with fear.

That seemed to break his formerly nerdy friend out of his trance. 

Fred brought his big hands up to his head and groaned, shaking his head side to side. 

Then he took his hands away and stared at them. 

Gone was the hungry look, replaced one of horror. He stared down at his huge body, feeling his bulging muscles.

He may have been horrified, but his dick still twitched slightly as he felt his new power.

He looked at Jake and seemed to spasm slightly. He quickly looked away again and groaned to himself… “Fuck, what have I done?”

He turned round and, without looking at Jake again, he fled into the night.

Jake stood, unable to really process anything he'd just seen. 

Well, almost anything. 

He knew he was rock hard, and burning with a desire to be fucked by the beast Fred had become.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Well, here's the final part... I hope you like it! May your Hallowe'en be full of growth ;)

Let me know what you think!

Part V

Over the next half an hour, from next door, he could hear the sounds of crashing, like there was a big, wild animal trapped inside. 

He sat on the sofa, a little dazed from seeing his best friend turn into a muscle fantasy in front of him. Finally, there came a roar, and then the sounds stopped.

About 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Jake’s heart leapt, and pounded in his chest as he walked down the hallway.

Jake was torn. Fred had scared him. 

The look he’d given him showed he wasn’t the sweet, caring nerd he’d come to know anymore. 

He had meant to take him, and take him roughly. 

And he had the size to do it… 

Jake had always liked bigger men, but Fred seemed to be barely in control of the beast he’d become.

On the other hand, he was undeniably incredibly hot. Jake couldn’t imagine what sex would be like with him in this state, but a part of him really really wanted to find out. He’d been hard since he’d left. 

He’d never been attracted to Fred when he was small and skinny, but now he was bigger…

Anyway, he was back now. 

Did Jake open the door to him? Was he ready to take that plunge? He wanted to be more conflicted. 

But really, his dick was screaming at him to let Fred, or whatever Fred had become, in. 

And his head reminded him - hadn’t Fred stood in the way to protect him from Kevin? 

But really, Jake just couldn’t get the sight of Fred’s growing bulge in his trousers and his hungry look out of his head…

His heart thudding in his chest, stealing himself, he reached for the doorknob and twisted it. 

He looked up into the eyes of my erstwhile best friend… And then looked down again. 

Fred was there, but the smaller Fred he’d known before. 

He stood in the porch looking even more awkward than usual. 

His hair was an unruly mess, and he was still wearing the same clothes from earlier. They gave tantilising clues to what happened to him after he ran away. 

The sleeves, which had been holding on when he was here, had clearly been torn to shreds, so he was now wearing what looked like a check gilet. 

His arms were back to their usual stick-thin state, with barely a muscle to be seen.

Buttons were missing from the shirt where his chest, then thick as a barrel, had burst out, but now it hung limp and lifeless over his flat form. 

His trousers were covered in rips where his huge quads had pushed the threads to their limit of endurance, but now completely swamped his lower body. 

And of the huge penis, there was no sign.

Trying to hide his disappointment, Jake took a deep breath and said: “I think we could both do with a beer…”

Jake walked through to the kitchen, Fred shuffling after him. 

It was hard to believe just minutes ago this cringing, hunched little nerd had been a muscular behemoth. 

If it weren’t for the ripped clothes, and the damage to his doorframe where his then huge and powerful hands had crushed part of the wood, Jake wasn’t sure he’d believe it had happened…

He handed Fred one of his beers. 

They spent a lot of time drinking beers, trying to find the “perfect pint”, and he didn’t even need to ask which one Fred would want.

Fred took it with a slightly trembling hand and muttered a word of thanks in his usual squeaky voice.

Jake cracked one open and they each drank in silence. 

Jake, because he was trying to process what happened, Fred because he was too awkward to speak up first.

After starting on their second drinks, Jake finally said…

Jake: “So, what the fuck was all that Fred?”

“Erm, I’m not really sure where to start…”

“OK, how about how the fuck you turned into the hulk in my bloody bathroom?”

“Yeah, sure. I guess that was a bit of a shock wasn’t it?”

“No shit it was a shock!”

“It was a bit for me too. I wasn’t expecting it to make me so… it surprised me how powerful it was. Basically, I’ve been experimenting with potions, and I’ve found one which can make people grow huge… Well, I guess you saw that!

“I’ve tried it out and decided last night I was going to take it, just before I came round. I wanted to get a bit bigger, so I only took a small amount. But I obviously misjudged it because it sort of, turned me into that beast…

“I can’t believe I put you at risk like that. I didn’t mean for it to change me like that - I thought I’d get to maybe the same size as Kevin, or maybe a bit bigger.

“It had started to work while we were watching the film but when I heard Kevin being a dick to you, something got triggered in me, and I suddenly started growing. And it only got stronger when I needed to keep Kevin off you.

“But then it got harder to think. It made me feel so… muddled. Yeah, muddled, very muddled…

“But don’t worry, I think I got it out of my system when I went home! I feel pretty normal again.”

He put out his skinny arms as proof, and they both looked at them. Fred seemed to realise how pathetic they looked, particularly as they spoke about how big he had been, and quickly tried to hide them behind his back.

Jake: “Well, I’m not going to lie, it was insane. And a bit scary at points. But I’m sort of glad you did. I don’t think I’d ever have got rid of Kevin if you’d been this size - he’d have walked right over you.”

Fred: “Yeah, there’s not much I can do like this to protect you…”

Jake was a bit surprised by that. He’d never have expected Fred to be thinking of protecting him. The idea would have been pretty comical just a few hours ago. But now, it sent a little jolt straight to his now soft dick.

Jake: "Why did you do it?"

There was a pause while Fred stared into the bottom of his can. Jake knew he would answer, eventually, he just liked to be careful with what he said.

"You deserve better than that dickhead," he said, quietly. He said it while looking at his beer rather than me.

"You mean Kevin?"

He looked up at Jake, and there was an intensity in his stare.

"Yeah, Kevin. And the dickhead before him. And the one before him. And all those dickhead guys you let treat you like shit.

"You don't even like them! I just couldn't get my head round why you were with them. But then I figured out what they have that you do like - muscles. And frankly, I don't do I?"

Again, they both looked at his arms.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Are you saying you want to be with me Fred?" Jake asked, hesitantly. Jake really didn't know how to feel about this. He'd just never seen him that kind of way before, and it was true, he really wasn't Jake's usual type.

But then again, his usual type was hardly working out well for him right now...

Fred didn't say anything for a while.

"I don't know, I really don't. I've never really liked anyone before. I've never been with anyone before. I don't understand what I'm feeling. And it's not been made any easier by what happened just now. I had these... urges... which I've never felt before."

"What sort of urges?" Jake asked. He suspected he knew, but he was starting to enjoy where this was going.

Fred looked confused, like he didn't quite understand what he had been feeling.

"Well, I had this really intense urge to... to like, hold you, if that makes sense? Like, I needed you really pressed against me."

A bit of a pause...

"And as it got more intense I started to sort of, get these thoughts of... I mean, I dunno if I should say really. I'm sure it was just the potion messing with my head, it felt like I was pumped full of testosterone, I really barely knew what I was thinking."

Jake: "No, no, go on - I suppose there's no point experimenting if you're not going to analyse the results."

Fred looked intensely uncomfortable. But he replied: "yeah, I suppose you're right."

"Well, I think whatever it was that took over me, really - and I mean, really - wanted to... to, erm."

He blushed intensely and took a long drink of his beer.

*gulp*

"To fuck you." He almost whispered it, but Jake caught it, and the words sent another spark of excitement to his groin. He'd never heard Fred use words like this before...

They stood in silence, for a bit, both drinking.

Fred kept taking nervous glances at Jake, to see his reaction, but Jake just looked thoughtful.

Finally, Jake broke the silence.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy what?"

"You know, being bigger, being stronger."

"Of course not! I'd turned into a monster! I don't know what I might have done to you."

"Yeah, yeah, I suppose you're right..."

Another pause.

And then in a quieter voice, Fred added: "But it was quite hot. Like, I'm pretty pathetic. Part of me really liked having all that size and... and power. It felt really good to be able to stand up for you like that, and to scare that dickhead away. Like, he knew I was in charge, and nothing could stop me. And I knew I could have you, and I'd know what I was doing and could do it well... Yeah, it felt really good."

Now it was Fred who looked a bit lost in his thoughts, and he'd clearly started talking to himself rather than Jake. Jake glanced over, and he couldn't help notice, as he said it, Fred had quickly adjusted himself. Clearly, Jake wasn't the only one torn about Fred's transformation...

"Do you still feel any of that in you?" asked Jake.

That snapped Fred out of it.

"Oh, no. Not much anyway... I don't think I'm about to hulk out again, if that's what you mean."

But Jake wasn't so sure. His friend had started to sweat. Clearly thinking about his growth was having a bit of an affect on him.

Jake looked at Fred with a new light. 

This was exactly what he’d needed from him. 

He liked Fred as he was, a lot, but he couldn’t deny he was attracted to confidence and muscle. 

This seemed like too perfect an opportunity to pass up. 

He needed to know if the beast was still lurking deep in Fred’s now frail form. 

And he suspected he knew how to lure him out if he was…

“Is it just me, or is getting a little bit warm in here?” Jake asked.

There was no point being subtle, he doubted Fred had ever been flirted with before.

He pulled off his top, and Fred suddenly seemed unable to look in his direction.

Jake was nowhere near as big as the guys he liked to date, but he kept himself in good shape, and his almost hairless body went down well with the men. 

He knew he looked good, at least to a guy with a certain type, and he suspected that Fred was one of those. 

And he was right. 

Even while trying to look everywhere else, somehow Fred’s eyes kept sneaking glances back to his now exposed torso.

Fred: “Yeah, it is a bit warm. Must be all the candles.”

Fred was definitely sweating now. Jake was confident his plan would work. But evidently, he needed to take it a bit further…

He put his beer down and walked over to Fred, who had to try desperately hard not to look at him. 

Jake stood in front of him, bare chested, and had Fred not been cringing so much trying not to look at him, they would have been eye to eye.

“Fred… Look at me.”

Fred obeyed, and gulped as he did. He gazed at Jake standing before him, eyes roaming over inch of exposed flesh. And then they locked eyes.

Jake could see the slight panic going on there.

“Look, isn’t this what you wanted?”

He took Fred’s slightly trembling hand, and put his lips to it, kissing his skinny, delicate fingers before putting it on his chest, right where Fred could feel the increasingly quick beat of his heart.

Fred almost whimpered as he felt the touch of his lips on his hand.

“See, it feels right doesn’t it?”

And to Jake, it did. 

Now it was happening, he couldn’t believe he’d never done this before. 

He was so used to being with confident, rough men, he was really enjoying leading Fred through this, and seeing the obviously strong reaction he was having. 

He glanced down, and saw Fred was beginning to sport a not unimpressive bulge. 

This sent Jake’s own dick thickening too, and he took a step forwards into Fred, so now only a few inches of air and some thin cloth separated their hardening manhoods.

“Y… yeah, it does.” Gulp. “But I’m, I’m a bit worried Jake.”

Ah yes, he’s a virgin, thought Jake.

“Look, don’t worry, it’s all pretty easy, and we can go as slowly as you want.”

“No… erm… not of that. I mean, yeah, that too… but mostly, I’m not sure I’m safe to get… excited again. I don’t think that potion is completely done with me.”

“Oh, is it not?” asked Jake, innocently.

“No, and, erm… I think… I don’t know what I’d do if it happened to me again.”

But he didn’t let go of Jake’s chest, and he must have felt how what he’d said had made Jake’s heart beat even harder.

His eyes were pleading with Jake, but he wasn’t sure whether he was pleading for him to stop, or to go on. So Jake went on. 

He leaned in and, after a brief moment looking deeply into Fred’s eyes, he kissed him, hard.

Fred went stiff the moment their lips touched. 

He’d never felt anything like this before, and before this afternoon, had never even imagined what it might be like. 

He felt a ringing in his ears as all his senses focussed on the point where he and Jake met. 

His heart began to thunder in his chest. 

He couldn’t think, all he knew is he didn’t want to stop.

And then Jake pressed himself into him, and he felt Jake’s warm skin through his thin shirt. 

Their hard dicks rubbed against each other through their trousers. 

And suddenly, he felt a familiar tingling in his balls. 

He returned Jake’s kiss with a new force and Jake felt, as much as he heard, Fred groan deeply and begin to push back into him. He could almost feel the throbbing need of Fred’s lengthening dick.

*Crunch*

They both suddenly stopped at the sound, which had come from Fred’s hand. 

They looked down, and he opened his clenched fist back up again.

He’d just accidentally crushed the beer can he’d been holding. 

This brought him out of his reverie, and he instantly shrank back from Jake, taking his hand away from his chest.

“I… I don’t think I can do this,” he said.

“Oh jesus christ, it was just getting good!” replied Jake. 

He pushed himself back into Fred, and began to kiss his way down his neck. 

He was rewarded by seeing Fred lean his head back and let out a little moan. 

But then he gritted his teeth and looked back, straight down into Jake’s eyes.

“I think… I think it’s happening again… I’m *grunt* trying to hold it back, but you’re going to have to stop… that.”

And it was true. 

Jake could feel he’d started to heat up again. 

Fred’s dick, which had clearly already reached full erection, was suddenly starting to thicken against his, and felt like it was gaining some more length. 

He could see what few muscles there were in Fred’s skinny arms starting to tense, and Fred’s heart was hammering so hard he could see his thin chest trembling.

“Why not just let it happen…?”  he whispered into Fred’s ear, and felt him shudder against him.

“Let it happen? You don’t know what we’re dealing with here. I can already feel this thing inside me and it really… really wants to… *unnngh* … fuck you. 

“Like, it’s making me want to too, even now… And it’s getting stronger. I don’t want to scare you again!”

But as he said it, he took his hand from Jake’s chest and moved it round to Jake’s back. 

As he said “fuck”, he pulled Jake into him with a strength beyond what he’d expect of his small frame. 

Jake replied: “Don’t worry about scaring me… Seeing you like that was a shock. But it was so fucking hot.”

“You’re not worried about what I might *grunt* do?” Fred asked.

As he spoke the last word, his voice dropped. 

He was clearly losing his battle with his inner beast. 

Jake could feel the chest he was pressing against thickening under his shirt.

Fred’s hand was now on his ass, and his arms were no longer pipecleaner thin. 

They were now as big around as his own - that is to say, nothing more than average, but it was all muscle, and far more muscle than he’d had just a few seconds ago.

He had also been inching higher, so that now, stood together, Fred was looking down at him slightly.

Jake replied, with utmost sincerity: “Fred, I trust you. Even if you completely transform on the outside, I know you’d never hurt me. 

“And whatever is happening to you is so fucking hot, I’m not chickening out now…”

And to prove it, he put his hand on Fred’s bulge. It twitched in his hand, responding to his touch. 

There was a pause, and then Fred breathed in hard.

“Well, OK then, I don’t think I could stop it now anyway… Gosh, it’s a rush.”

He leaned down and started kissing Jake, passionately.

“Damn, I wish I’d done this sooner,” he muttered between kisses.

Then he put both hands on Jake’s ass, and tried to lift him onto the counter top. 

Tried, and didn’t quite manage. Although he’d grown, he was still just a normal size. 

They both laughed, and Fred said: “From how I’m feeling, it won’t be long before I can throw you around like a doll.”

He seemed to startle himself.

“I’m… I don’t know where that came from. You’re not a doll, you’re a person, and I don’t want to…”

Jake groaned internally. There was still a way to go… He kissed Fred to bring bring him back to the moment.

And then Fred stopped. He looked at Jake a bit nervously, but with a glint in his eye…

“Look, there’s something I want to try,” he said.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah… I’ve never really thought about it before but now something’s telling me it would feel really good…”

“Your wish is my command, sir.” He kissed Fred’s neck again, which was now getting thicker, and he could only reach it by going on tip toes. Fred must be pushing about 6ft1 now…

Fred growled at that. And then blushed.

“God, that did something to me. Look, I really want you to. Erm, if you don’t mind that is… Would you, suck me off?”

His blush deepend.

Jake said nothing, but grinned, and got down on his knees.

He was faced with Fred’s now straining bulge. It was testing the limits of both plausibility and the front of his trousers.

As soon as Jake unzipped him it burst right out. 

Jake looked at his magnificent, throbbing dick for a moment. 

It was a perfect cock - already about 9 inches, thick and veiny, and it was pointing angrily at him. 

“Yeah, it’s got a bit bigger too… Now get sucking,” Fred growled.

He shocked himself as he said it, and was about to apologise, but any thoughts were completely wiped from his mind as Jake put his lips on the tip. 

Fred had never felt anything like it before. 

He gasped, and staggered slightly. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the work surface.

Jake began to work the beating cock, and he could see Fred’s balls begin to swell and drop. 

They must have started to flood his body with testosterone.

“Oh god that’s goooood…” moaned Fred, his voice deepening as he spoke.

He put a hand behind Jake’s head and began to push him into his dick. 

Jake now had all 9 inches in his mouth, pressed against his soft pallet and sliding into his throat. 

And just as he thought he had taken it all, he heard Fred grunt again, and the already huge dick grew slightly longer in his mouth. 

Jake sucked, using his tongue to tease the tip, and Fred began to leak precum into his mouth. 

He could hear him panting. And then there was a rip. Fred’s feet were outgrowing his socks. 

Fred said: “Oh… ohhh god… Here it fucking *grunt* comes. Don’t fucking stop.”

Jake thought he meant he was about to cum, and began to suck hungrily even harder. 

But then Fred’s hands, which had thickened and grown along with the rest of him, grabbed him and, with Fred straining, lifted him up. 

He had been so caught up in his blowjob, he hadn’t paid any attention to the rest of Fred. 

He was now standing tall in the kitchen, at nearly 6ft5. 

His arms were 15 inches around, like those of a dedicated gym goer, and led to thick, rounded shoulders poking out from the torn lumberjack shirt.

He was strong enough to lift Jake up and hold him closely into him, supporting him by the ass. 

Gone was the earlier anxiety and awkwardness. 

Now all Jake could see in Fred’s eyes was a hunger - a hunger for him, and a hunger for growth.

He grinned cockily.

“I hope you know what you wished for Jake, because you’re about to *grunt* get it. Here I GROOOOWWWWW!” 

His voice deepened to a rumbling bass as he nearly roared. He shut his eyes as a wave of pleasure accompanied a wave of growth.

It began in his balls. Churning with cum, they grew to the size of grapefruits, filled with muscle growing hormones. 

Fred thought his cock was as hard as it could ever be - so solid, he could plow through the granite tabletops - but the sensation of it lengthening to 13 inches was incredibly intense, like he was so hard it had to reach further forwards to stop from exploding. 

Then the arms holding Jake up erupted with muscle. 

It started at his shoulders, which filled to the size of boulders, rippling with corded, rock hard muscles. 

They blasted through the remains of his checked shirt. 

The growth then traveled along his arms, turning his biceps as big as basketballs, his forearms to thick ropes of muscle. 

The hands holding Jake by the ass grew so much he felt them touching each other underneath him, each finger as thick as carrots. 

He could now hold Jake with the strength of just one arm and so lifted one of them away to see how much it had changed. 

Both of them stared in awe as he flexed his arm, with his biceps swelling and swelling, inch after inch, as he did so. 

The movement caused the back of his shirt to rip as it was pulled apart by his huge shoulders. 

He laughed with delight, a sound so deep it sent shivers through Jake, who was feeling the sheer solidity of the arm which now held him.

And then, the growth hit his chest. 

Fred froze mid laugh, closed his eyes again and bucked his hips, searching for release from the intense build up of pleasure, as his chest expanded. 

The remaining buttons held on briefly against the growing barrel but then gave way, with his huge pecs bursting through the shirt. 

Its tattered remains fell to the floor, leaving him panting, topless. 

Even his large nipples were getting hard, pointing straight down at the floor.

At this point, had it not been so hot, it would have looked absurd, this huge bodybuilder’s arms, chest and shoulders on a smaller body. 

But then Fred breathed in sharply, and abs began to solidify on his stomach. 

A four pack turned into a six pack, and then, as fat melted away and his abdominals grew, it became a solidly defined eight pack. 

A deep v formed, leading the eye down to his huge dick, which was pointing straight up.

Fred was struggling to keep standing, the weight of his massive upperbody threatening to knock him off balance. 

Then above his size 15 feet, his calves ballooned, forming powerful, diamond-shaped muscles. 

And his thighs filled out until they were as wide as Fred’s shoulders had been before his transformation. 

The room was filled with the sound of rending cloth, and Fred’s moans. 

Finally, his ass erupted out the back of his trousers, forming a perfect bubble butt for powerful fucking.

The testosterone raging through his system caused thick, dark hair to grow across the back of his thick forearms, his heaving pecs and all down his bulging legs. 

Fred stood, solidly on the ground, panting. 

He had had his eyes closed for much of the transformation, focussed on the overwhelming pleasure of the change. 

He was almost steaming as sweat poured over his supercharged body.

Fred roared: “Fuck, what a rush. I’m a fucking BEAST!”

He hit a most-muscular pose, and muscles bulged angrily across his body.

Then he looked down at Jake, cradled in his arm, and almost hidden by his huge pecs, who had never experienced anything so hot in his life.

“You made me into a monster, now worship my fucking body.”

Speechless, Jake began to touch the solid muscles which surrounded him. 

When he carressed his pecs, and reached the sensitive nipples, Fred felt it was like a jolt of electricity wired straight to his groin.

He moaned and bucked again, his dick now pressing into Jake’s still covered ass.

“I can’t wait any longer,” he growled.

He started stomping down the hallway, carrying Jake towards the bedroom.

“I hope you enjoyed the show. But you’re going to have to finish what you started… I’ve waited a long fucking time to do this. 

“I’m going to plow that cute *ungh* little ass of yours.”

Jake gulped. Every step Fred took, his massive dick pressed into Jake even more urgently. He wasn’t sure how he’d take it all.

“Don’t go chickening out on me… You made me like this, and now Frankenstein is going to get fucked by his monster.”

Fred had to stoop to squeeze through the doorway, which was not built to accommodate a behemoth the size he now was.

Once they reached the bed, he threw Jake onto it and ripped off his trousers and his boxers. Jake’s own raging hard slapped against his taught stomach.

Seeing Jake completely naked before him, rock hard and decently well-endowed himself, Fred moaned again. He stared at Jake’s juicy ass.

“Jesus fucking christ, what a ripe peach to fuck.”

Then Fred tore his gaze away from his ass.

Jake was surprised to see he’d screwed up his face in concentration.

When he opened his eyes again, he was deliberately looking away.

“I really… like, really, want to… *deep breath* fuck you. 

“But I think I’ve got enough self control, right now, to stop myself, if you don’t want to.

“I know I’m huge. Hehehe, fucking huge. Absolutely fucking huge…” And then he trailed off as he started flexing his body, his eyes drawn back to Jake’s body.

He took a few steps towards him again, breathing hard, and then shook his head again. 

“Look, I don’t know how long I can hold on for. If you don’t want to, tell me now, and I’ll go. But *groan* I need to know now.”

Jake, from the bed, could see a huge beast of a man, hairy and bursting with muscles, rock hard, looming over him. 

He was clenching his fists hard in an attempt to keep control of his raging hormones. 

By the flickering candle light, he could see the shadows and valleys of his defined muscles, and the soft light danced across Fred’s enormous dick, which was throbbing in front of him. 

The beast had Fred’s face, but otherwise, was unrecognizable from the nerd who had walked into his house.

“Oh my god Fred, I’ve never wanted anything more. Stop talking and fuck me. Sir.”

Fred looked at him, almost nervous, and then the look transformed into a confident leer.

He scooped Jake up again in his big arms. 

He had been leaking so much precum, no lube was needed as he lowered him onto his raging dick. 

Jake opened up to take him, and they both gasped as Fred’s now massive purple head entered him. 

Fred muttered to himself, fuck, fuck, fuck, as Jake took inch after inch of his giant dick. 

Jake could not believe he was taking it but he’d never felt anything so good in his life. 

He’d been with some big men before but nothing could have prepared him for the feeling of being so completely filled. And all around him was solid, hard, hot muscle and fur.

Fred threw his head back in pleasure and as he fully entered Jake. 

This was his first time ever, and he was struggling to process the pleasure of it. 

Inside his mind was just a cacophony of sensations, of pleasures piled on pleasures. 

He felt the weight of Jake in his arms, the feeling of him pressed into his skin, kissing every inch he could reach. 

He felt the awesome power of his muscles, which held Jake so easily, which could crush him if he wanted… and he felt Jake clamping on his sensitive dick.

And just then, he started to grow again, right inside Jake.

“OH FUUUCK,” he roared, as his already massive muscles grew even bigger. 

He squeezed Jake as his traps and shoulders started to reach up to his ears. 

He shifted his stance as his huge thighs started pushing each other apart.

“Good, it feels soooo goooooood,” he panted.

For Jake, he felt the dick thickening inside him, sliding inch by inch deeper. 

His prostate was already being hammered but now Fred’s dick was banging into it with a new urgency. 

Gasping, he said: “Fred, I’m going to… I’m going to… I’m going to cum!”

As he said it, a blinding white explosion went off in Fred’s mind. His huge balls contracted and the intense pressure in his dick climaxed, as he did, into Jake. 

He’d never had an orgasm like this before, and it hit him like a freight train. 

All he could do was cling on to Jake, just about remembering not to let him drop, and ride it out, losing all sense of anything but his own pleasure. 

Jake shuddered as each thick rope of cum hit his insides, and covered Fred’s own huge body with his jizz.

Rope after rope filled him up as Fred shuddered and thrust his hips with each orgasmic wave, and seemed to take minutes to finish.

Fred collapsed onto the bed, with just enough presence of mind to fall with Jake on top so as not to crush him. The bed groaned under his weight.

They lay together, breath coming out ragged but in sync. He was still inside Jake, still hard, and each time Jake moved it set off a fresh set of fireworks in his mind.

After a few minutes, catching their breaths, Fred lifted Jake off of his dick, shuddering as he did so, and pulled him so he could kiss him on the lips again.

Jake almost missed the feeling of being filled up by that huge cock, but nestling on Fred’s massive furry chest was adequate compensation.

“Fuck, that was hot,” he panted out.

“Yeah, it was. Fucking hot.”

That was all that needed to be said. With that, Fred fell asleep, cradling Jake against his huge body, dreaming of growing ever bigger for him.

Outside, the rain continued to hammer down on the windows. Jake settled against Fred’s massive form.

“Happy Halloween,” he murmured, as he drifted off to sleep as well.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

Woah...That redefines "Happy Halloween" for me.

I am curious how long the potion stays active?

It would be incredible to have the ability to transform like that at will