RealIn2Growth

I was sitting around a lot on location in Paris so I had plenty of time to write. 

I got this idea from a 'Celebrity Trainer'  I used to work with.

I hope you enjoy.  Let me know what you think!

SUBLIMINAL APPROPRIATION

Bored.  So fucking bored.  Nothing worse than lying on the couch and bored on a Friday afternoon.  Could hit someone up on Grindr, but during the day there’s only fats, femmes, and old people on, and besides, need to get back to the gym in two hours.  Need to remember to bring my tripod.  Maybe I should go put it in the car so I don’t forget it.  Fuck it.  Hey, Alexa, remind me to bring my tripod in 2 hours.
I could always make some more content for OF or another story for Insta, but I already did that today.  Don’t want to oversaturate.   Maybe I should just jerk off again.  Only did that twice this morning.  Fuck it.  I’ll just scroll Instagram.
Looser.
Ugly.
Small.
Not bad.  Need to remember to hit him up.
Pathetic.
Copycat.
Looser.

NOTIFICATION.

Email.
Open my account.

Email from The Erotic Occultist.  
Open email.  No text.  Just a link.  Should just close and delete this.  I click on it.  I know I shouldn’t… but… I do.  A video pops up.  It’s a picture of me… from one of my own videos…  Damn I look good.  
Why does this asshole have a picture of me on one of his videos?
His voice.  He’s talking.

HEY BEHEMOTH B!
HOPE YOUR DAY’S BEEN GOING WELL.
REMEMBER ME?  YOU FEATURED ME ON ONE OF YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT A MONTH AGO.  YOU CALLED ME OUT…  BY NAME.  YOU SAID MY GUIDED GYM HYPNOSIS WAS AS FAKE AS TURKESTERONE AND JUST AS USEFUL.  YOU ALSO SAID ALL OF THE SUBLIMINAL MUSCLE GROWTH VIDEOS I WAS PEDDLING WERE BULLSHIT AND THAT YOUR ‘FANS’ SHOULDN’T WATCH THEM ANYMORE.  THIS RING ANY BELLS?

Fuck!  This guy.  I remember.  Pathetic.  Need to report this asshole… using my pic without permission.  Need to close this and…

GUESS WHAT, BEN.  TODAY’S YOUR LUCKY DAY.  I’M GOING TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.  I’M GOING TO HELP YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED.  
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS… I KNOW… WHEN YOU GET IT… YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE SATISFIED.  PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER ARE.  YOU ALWAYS WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.  AM I RIGHT? OF COURSE, I’M RIGHT.  I’M THE EROTIC OCCULTIST.  I KNOW EVERYTHING.    SO, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET.
FROM THE MOMENT YOU HEARD MY VOICE, THIS VIDEO CURSED YOU TO GROW INTO A GIANT MUSCLE MASS MONSTER.

What the fuck???

THAT’S RIGHT.  FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO EXIST AS A TOTAL MUSCLE FREAK OUTSIDE OF SOCIETY.  YOU’RE GOING TO BE SO BIG… SO MASSIVE…  THAT THE REST OF YOUR WORLD WILL FOREVER BE OUT OF YOUR REACH.  

No.  That’s not want at all!  I just want to be huge… to be followed by millions of viewers… to be envied at the gym… to be a fucking force of nature!  

I'VE ALSO BURROWED A SUGESTION INTO YOUR BRAIN THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH TO... NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY... YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP THE SOUND OF MY VOICE UNTIL YOUR TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE.

Need to turn it off now.  Need to… I can’t!  I can’t turn it off!  Holy fuck!  I can’t turn it off!

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY 28 MINUTES LONG… SEE… THERE’S A COUNT DOWN IN THE CORNER.   BY THE TIME THE LAST WORD IS SPOKEN… YOU’LL BE SO IMMENSE THAT ALL YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR ARE THE SCREAMS OF YOUR FANS AS THEY TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM YOU.

Need to stop this.  Need to stop this.  Knock the phone to the floor.  No.  It keeps on playing.  It won’t stop playing.

ARE YOU READY BEN?

Fuck this shit!

I SAID… ARE YOU READY?

Ready!!!
What the fuck?  Why did I say that?

WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF FUN, YOU AND ME.  I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU ON THE NEWS.  YOU’LL BE STOMPING AROUND… SO HUGE… SO HORNY… AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF MUSCLE MENACE.  SHOULD I GIVE AWAY HOW HUGE YOU ARE GOING TO GROW?  SHOULD I TELL YOU OR LET YOU FIGURE IT OUT AS IT HAPPENS.  I CAN’T DECIDE.  LET’S JUST SAY… YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO BEING QUADRUPLE FEET TALL.  HOW DOES THAT GRAB YOU?

Quadruple feet tall?  Come on!  He’s bullshiting!  No one wants to be a thousand feet tall!  I don’t want to be a thousand feet tall!

OH, BEN.  THE FIRST DIGIT DOESN’T START WITH A 1.  THAT WOULDN’T BE MUCH FUN, WOULD IT? NOW.  STOP PANICKING AND LISTEN TO THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.

I try to block out the sound of his voice, but I can’t!

YOU’RE NOW TOTALLY FOCUSED ON THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.  JUST LISTENING TO ME… HEARING ME MAKES YOU WANT TO LISTEN AND OBEY EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.  YOU’RE LISTENING AND OBEYING ME, AREN’T YOU BEN.

Listening and obeying.

GOOD.  NOW I NEED YOU TO GO DEEPER AND DEEPER WITH ME.  THE DEEPER YOU GO, THE MORE WILLING YOUR BODY IS TO LISTEN AND RELAX AND TRANSFORM.

Listen and relax.
Deeper.
Transform.

TODAY IS THE DAY YOU MAKE A REAL CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE… IN YOURSELF.
TODAY IS WHEN YOU TRANSFORM INTO EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHEN THEY CATCH YOU ON INSTRAGRAM AND YOUTUBE OR SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR ONLY FANS.  YOU SAY YOU’RE A BIG GUY… A STRONG GUY… A DOMINANT ALPHA.  YOU WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST.  AM I RIGHT?  THE MOST POWERFUL.

The biggest.

WELL, AS YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU WILL FIND YOU CAN NOT RESIST OR FIGHT THIS TRANSFORMATION FROM HAPPENING.  YOU’RE ENTIRE FORM WILL CHANGE.  YOU WILL NO LONGER RECOGNIZE YOURSELF.  YOU WILL BE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN ON THIS PLANET.

Bigger and stronger than any human on the planet.

THAT’S RIGHT.  AREN'T YOU EXCITED? 

My cock is hard just thinking about that.
No!  I need to stop this.  I need to shut it off.  

YOU CAN NOW BEGIN TO FEEL YOUR BODY START TO CHANGE, ALMOST AS IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH PUBERTY ONCE AGAIN.  REMEMBER PUBERTY?

I remember.

GOOD.  WELL NOW YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE IT A SECOND TIME.  REMEMBER WHEN YOU BEGAN GETTING HAIRIER IN DIFFERENT PLACES?

Puberty… body hair… 
My body… burning… itching…  I look down at my arms and see dark stubble sprouting like I’m watching a time lapse movie.  Dark hair.  Not the sandy blonde I already sport.  My chest!  Hair growing on my chest… down over my abs.  My crotch.  Dark hair growing longer and thicker on my balls and around the shaft of my cock.  Fuck!  Look at how hairy my legs are becoming… even down onto the top of my feet and the back of my hands!!  Itching on my face!  Stubble… erupting on my face!  The hair on my chest growing longer… darker… cascading over my pecs.  My pits!!  Long dark hair.  Hair on my ass!  I never had hair on my ass before!!!  Coating my ass… circling my hole… Always… hated… body hair…

JUST LET IT HAPPEN BEN.  DON’T FIGHT IT.  YOU CAN’T STOP THE CHANGES ONCE THEY BEGIN TO OCCUR.  YOU CAN’T CHANGE WHAT’S YOUR DESTINY TO BECOME.  YOUR BODY CAN’T RESIST DOING EXACTLY WHAT MY VOICE SAYS.  THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD YOU CAN DO TO STOP THIS PROCESS.  DIDN’T YOU SAY IN ONE OF YOUR VIDEOS YOU ALWAYS FELT LET DOWN IN THE GENETICS DEPARTMENT?  THAT IT WAS YOU WHO BUILT YOURSELF UP IN THE GYM AND WITH SUPPLIMENTS TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE NOW.  WELL…  THIS IS THE PUBERTY YOU ALWAYS WISH YOU WOULD HAVE HAD, AND YOU’RE GETTING IT NOW IN ABONDANCE!

I have a beard!  How can I already have a beard?  I tug at it.
My eyebrows… I feel my eyebrows… so much bushier than they ever were before!  Even the hair on my head… growing longer.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, BEN, AFTER LISTENING TO THIS VIDEO… YOU WON’T RECOGNIZE YOURSELF.  YOU’RE BECOMING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE BUT DIDN’T DARE ADMIT IT EVEN TO YOURSELF.

Dark hair falling to my shoulders.  My beard… so dense and thick!  Trying to run my fingers through it.  This is insane!!!  This can’t be happening!

YOUR PENIS.  REMEMBER WHEN YOUR PENIS STARTED TO GROW?

Oh fuck!  So hard.

IT GREW LARGER AND LARGER, LONGER AND THICKER.

Cock… so hard.  So hard.  Never been this hard before.  Head so engorged with blood.

IT’S GROWING AGAIN NOW, ISN’T IT?  I KNOW YOUR SPORTING A FAIRLY DECENT SIX INCHER RIGHT NOW, BEN…

How does he…?

… BUT THAT WAS NEVER BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU.  WAS IT?  NO!  YOU WANT IT BIGGER!  YOU NEED IT BIGGER!

Bigger.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS SPORTING A TEN INCHER.

Fuck yeah!  Ten inches.

BUT… I’LL TELL YOU WHAT.  FORGET ABOUT INCHES.  FORGET ABOUT THEM.

Forget about inches?

YOU NEED TO START THINKING ABOUT YOUR COCK IN FEET!  THAT’S RIGHT!  FEET!!!  THREE FEET… FOUR FEET… FIVE FEET… 

Cock Leaking so much pre.  Cock spasms and seems to fill further with blood.  

WRAP YOUR HAND AROUND YOUR COCK, BEN.

I do it.  I wrap my hand around it and it seems… thicker.  I try to stifle a groan as it growing longer… 

AS YOUR COCK GROWS BIGGER, YOUR BALLS GROW HEAVIER… WEIGHTIER… FILLING WITH MORE AND MORE POTENT SEED AND TESTOSTERONE.

Holy fuck!  Both swelling larger… filling my sack.  Now the size of XL eggs.  Now more like kiwis!  How is he doing this?

I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING, BEN.  ITS ALL YOU.  YOU’RE DOING THIS BY LISTENING TO THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.  LOOK AT YOUR COCK.  HOW BIG IS IT NOW?

Looking… fuck… seven inches… eight inches?  My balls… doubling in size in my sack… My cock nearing nine inches long and so fat!  Hell yeah!!!  I can’t wait to fuck with this cock!  Guys are going to be on their knees just to suck me off!!  The head… so bulbous… so fat…
Fuck yeah, buddy!!  I can’t wait to fuck ass after ass with this cock!!!  I’m gonna have a fuckin orgy!!  Won’t be able to get enough…
Fuck!!  More blood being forced in to make it  even longer!  Has to be ten inches long and so fuckin thick!!  I can’t even wrap my hand around it!  It’s like… a fuckin Pringles can!!  My balls… like two baseballs now!  My cock… it has to be 11 inches long!!
Okay!!!  That’s enough!!  I don’t want any more.  I don’t need anymore!

WE CAN’T STOP NOW, BEN!  WHERE WOULD THE FUN BE IN THAT?  LET’S GROW THAT COCK BIGGER!  BIGGER!!!  BIGGER!!!!  I WANT IT TOWERING ABOVE YOU!  FEEL THE WEIGHT OF IT!  FEEL HOW HEAVY IT IS RIGHT NOW!  IMAGINE HOW THAT’S GOING TO FEEL SWINGING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

Cock… 12 inches long!  It has to be over 12 inches long!  I’ve never seen anything like it.  Its so huge.  Its thicker than my own arm!  
Please… stop!!  
13 inches!!!  I have a 13 incher!!  Head thick as my fist… shaft thick like my arm…
Who’ll ever let me fuck them with this?

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BEN…  I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT… BUT… YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO BE FUCKING ANYONE EVER AGAIN.  YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO TOUCH ANYONE AGAIN… OR KISS ANYONE AGAIN.  PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE RUNNING AWAY JUST AT THE SIGHT OF YOU.  THEY’LL LOOK LIKE LITTLE ACTION FIGURES…. WELL… AT FIRST.  THEN MORE LIKE ANTS.  THEN… I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’LL EVEN BE ABLE TO SEE THEM.

Cock… 15 inches… Have to open legs even wider…
Head… so fuckin mammoth with a gaping piss slit.  Leaking a constant river of pre onto my softball sized balls.  
Hair surrounding my cock is so dark… so dense…  No gaps of skin between beard… chest hair…abs… crotch… legs…

LET’S JUST LET YOUR COCK KEEP GROWING, WHY DON’T WE.  PUBERTY WASN’T JUST ABOUT GETTING HAIRY AND GROWING A LARGER COCK, WAS IT? NO.  NOT AT ALL.  REMEMBER WHEN YOU ACTUALLY HAD THAT FIRST TASTE OF GROWING PAINS?

I grunt.  A dull ache erupts at the base of my spine, radiating… upwards.  Twist my torso to the left… to the right… I can hear my vertebrae pop as I do this.  Maybe I should stop doing that…

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID… THE PAINS JUST NEVER SEEMED TO GO AWAY.  THEY ONLY SEEMED TO GET WORSE…. AND WORSE…

Throbbing… at the base of my spine…  moving up towards my head and down my arms.  Opening and closing my hands.  I feel like a stranger in my own skin.

LET THIS SECOND PUBERTY TAKE YOU OVER, BEN.  GIVE IN TO IT.  IT WILL BE SO MUCH EASIER IF YOU DO.  THIS BODY YOU POSSES RIGHT NOW… THE ONE YOU SHOW EVERYONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA… IT’S MERELY A COCOON FOR YOU TO SHED.  YOUR REAL FORM… THE ONE YOU’LL HAVE BY THE END OF THIS VIDEO.  THAT WILL BE THE REAL YOU. 

Terrified.  Terrified of his words.    I don’t want this.  I don’t want this.  I don’t want this… but… maybe… maybe I do!  Maybe I do want it!  No!!!!
My body tenses.  My eyes get wider as I… FUCK!!  
Body… expanding in all directions!  
Can’t… breath…
Expanding!!  
Growing!!!  
It’s actually happening!!!
How the fuck is this actually happening????

AS YOUR TORSO STRETCHES LONGER… YOUR SHOULDERS STRETCH WIDER.

Oh.. My… God!!
Arms… legs… growing longer…  I grab onto the couch with my hands as I pull my legs onto the floor.  The phone… the phone falls onto the floor… slides under the couch.  
I can’t… I can’t reach it!!!  My body won’t allow me to reach for it.  I can hear it but I can’t reach it!  All I hear are his words mixed with the sounds of my bones breaking… lengthening… and my skin stretching…

THERE’S ALREADY SO MUCH MORE OF YOU BEN THAN THERE WAS JUST A MINUTE BEFORE.  YOU’RE NOT 5’8 ANY LONGER, BEN.  YOU’RE 6’4.  NO SORRY!  6’6.  NOPE.  MY BAD.  7 FOOT!

7 foot… and growing!  My shoulders… so wide!  
Stretching out my arms… trying to relieve… throbbing ache that runs up and down them.  Ugh!!  Both growing even longer!!  
Shoulders… wider than my doorway.  Will need… will need to go through… sideways.

WHAT SIZE FEET ARE THOSE, BEN?  DAMN!  YOUR FEET LOOK LIKE FLIPPERS!  THEY SIZE 20’S?  25’S?

Trip over my massive feet.  I can only grunt as I shoot upwards again. 
 My living room… shrinking around me.

GOOD THING YOU HAVE HIGH CEILINGS, BEN.  WHAT ARE YOU?  8 FEET TALL?  DAMN!!  THIS SECOND PUBERTY HAS BEEN GOOD TO YOU!  SO HAIRY… SO BROAD… YOU’RE COCK… SO IMMENSE… SO TALL…  YOU HAVE IT ALL NOW, DON’T YOU, BEN.  MAYBE WE SHOULD STOP.  SHOULD WE STOP?

Yes!  Stop!  Stop this now!

NAH!  WE’RE NOT GOING TO STOP TILL YOUR OVER 9,000 FEET TALL.  OOPS. DID I JUST GIVE THAT AWAY.  SORRY.  MY BAD.

9,000 feet tall?

I GUESS I RUINED THE SURPRISE.  RISING UP NEARLY 10 EIFEL TOWERS TALL.  TOTALLY CUT OFF FROM SOCIETY IN YOUR GIGANTISM.  THIS IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED.  ISN’T IT?

No!!!!!  
Need to get my phone.  Need to destroy my phone.  Need to stop his voice!

YOU CAN FEEL YOUR BODY CHANGING WITH EVERY WORD I SPEAK, CAN’T YOU BEN?  YOUR BONES GROWING THICKER AND STRONGER IN ORDER TO CARRY YOUR IMEASURABLE MASS.  YOU’RE GOING TO GROW SO MAMMOTH… SO TITANIC… THAT EVEN NOW… YOU CAN’T COMPREHEND IT.  YOU’RE ALREADY NEARLY 9 FEET TALL.  GOOD THING YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE WITH HIGH CEILINGS WITH THAT INFLUENCER MONEY.  WHAT ARE THEY, 10 FEET?

Yeah.

NOT THAT YOU’LL BE LIVING HERE MUCH LONGER.  YOU WON’T BE LIVING ANYWHERE MUCH LONGER.  WHERE DOES A GIANT MUSCLE MASS MONSTER LIVE, BEN?  WHAT DO THEY EAT?  HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?  ITS GOING TO BE FUN WATCHING AND SEEING.

Need… phone… ARGH!!!  
Jaw… popping as skull grows bigger.  
Eyesight… blurring… eyes grow larger… refocusing again.  
Raise my hands up to hold my skull together… but can’t stop looking at them.  My hands.  Are they really my hands?  They’re… they’re more like… hands of a Grizzley bear!  The palm so wide… the fingers… so long and thick…  Like my cock… now over 16 inches long and… growing.
Want to run.  Need to run.  
No!  Can’t have anyone see me like this!  What will my fans think of me now??!!

TAKE IN YOUR WORLD, BEN.  TURN AROUND AND WATCH EVERYTHING FAMILIAR GROW SO MUCH SMALLER.  WASN’T THAT THE COUCH YOU WERE JUST LYING ON?  DAMN.  YOU’D NEVER FIT ON THAT NOW!  YOURE GOING TO NEED TO BEND DOWN TO GET THROUGH THE DOORWAY.  FUCK!  YOUR CEILING FAN.  IT’S IN THE WAY!

Grab onto the fan.  I pull it down.  It crashes to the floor shattering the glass coffee table.  
Fuck!  It came down with only one tug!  I’m… so… fucking… strong!!! 
I flex my arms and watch my much larger bicep jump.  Maybe this isn’t so bad after all!  I pull a most muscular and watch my muscles swell.  Fuck yeah!!  He has to be joking about 9.000 feet.  He’ll stop soon.  He has to.  
I laugh and flex again.
No one can be 9.000 feet.

NO ONE BUT YOU, BEN.  NO ONE BUY YOU.  AREN’T YOU LUCKY?

Cock throbs.  Grows thicker.  
Need to clear my head.  Need to stop thinking about strength and muscle
Need to stop this.  Need to stop this.  
Flip the couch over.  Fuck that was easy.  Lean down… so far down.  Grab the phone.  Tiny in my hand.  Screen is locked.  Trying to recognize my face.  Doesn’t recognize my face!!  Try to type in my PIN.  Fingers too fat.  Too big. 
 Growing… oh fuck!!  Growing… Have to be nearly 9 feet tall.  Taking up so much of my living room.  Not just tall.  I’m wide as hell.  I’m the size of three people rolled into one and I keep getting bigger.  
My body spasms… I crush the phone in my hand.

SILLY RABBIT!!  YOU CAN’T GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY!!

His voice!! So loud.  It’s all around me. It’s in my head!!
Oh fuck!!  So big!!  Too big!!!
Just stop!  Now!  It’s not funny anymore!!!

YOU THINK YOU’RE BIG NOW?  THAT’S FUNNY.  
FUCK!!  LOOK AT THAT COCK OF YOURS!  HOW… HOW HUGE IS THAT THING?  THAT HAS TO BE NEARLY TWO FEET LONG!  FUCK!!  BETTER YOU!!  YOU CAN’T EVEN REACH THE HEAD WITH YOUR HANDS!  GO ON.  TRY.

Fuck!

FEEL THE FRUSTRATION AS IT ALWAYS GROWS JUST OUT OF REACH.  ALL OF YOUR LIFE YOU WANTED A MASSIVE COCK… AND NOW YOU HAVE IT… AND YOU’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE IT ON ANYONE!  WHO CARES THOUGH, RIGHT?  IT’S THE SIZE THAT’S IMPORTANT!  IT’S ALL ABOUT THE SIZE… AND THE VIEWS… BUT MORE ABOUT THE SIZE.

Cock… so hard… so long… stroking the shaft with my hands.  Both of my hands!!  Force the head towards my mouth.  Ill suck my own cock!!  I’ll give myself a blow job.
Fuck!!!  Head too fat!!  Can’t… can’t get it in my mouth!!!

I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MUCH FUN IM HAVING BEN.  HOW ABOUT YOU?

Fuck you!

NEARLY 10 FEET TALL.  HEAD ALMOST UP TO THE CEILING.  BUT THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE.  YOURE ON THE CUSP OF A GREAT ADVENTURE.  YOU CAN FEEL IT.  CAN’T YOU?  IT TERRIFIES YOU.  YOU KNOW THAT AS SOON AS I SAY THE WORDS… YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.  ALREADY YOU’VE GROWN INTO A FREAK… BUT THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE IN STORE.
MAYBE I’LL TAKE PITY ON YOU.

Please!!
MAYBE ILL JUST LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS.  

Yeah.  Just leave me like this.  I can work with this.  I can deal with this.

OH BEN.  IF YOU ONLY WOULD HAVE SAID YOU WERE SORRY.  I WOULD HAVE.  IF YOU ONLY WOULD HAVE BEGGED ME TO FORGIVE YOU FOR DOUBTING MY WORK.

I’m sorry.  Really.  I’m sorry.  I’ll pull the video down.  I’ll put up another video with me this big… proving how powerful you are.

ITS NOT ME THAT’S POWERFUL, BEN. ITS YOU.  I BET YOU NEVER KNEW JUST HOW STRONG YOUR OWN MIND WAS, DID YOU?  HOW HEARING MY VOICE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR OWN MIND COULD REPROGRAM YOUR BODY.  YOUR MIND IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN THE WORLD, BEN, AND NOW… IT’S GOING TO BUILD THE MOST POWERFUL BODY IN THE WORLD.  A REAL MASS MONSTER.  ISN’T THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BECOME?  A ROIDED MASS MONSTER THAT LIVES FOR SIZE AND VIEWS AND LIKES AND NOTHING ELSE?  ON YOUR INSTAGRAM YOU SAY YOU LIVE AND EAT AND BREATH MUSCLE.  WELL GUESS WHAT, BEN.  YOUR WISH…

Don’t say it.

IS MY

Please stop!

COMMAND!

Oh fuck!!  
Shoulders… stretching even wider.  
I can’t think.  I can’t breathe.  
My heart beats a mile a minute as my upper body stretches larger and larger.  
My ribcage cracks forcing my upper torso to extend outwards.  
I look down… and all I see is my chest expanding and expanding and expanding.  
What the fuck are you doing to me??!!!

WHAT AM I DOING?  EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT!  CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW MUCH LARGER YOU ARE GOING TO GROW?  GO ON.  IMAGINE IT.  AS EACH SECOND PASSES… AS EACH MINUTE… YOUR ENTIRE BODY GROWS LONGER AND THICKER AND DENSER.  YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF ANYTHING WITH THE RIGHT SUGGESTION…

Ceiling… getting closer… to my head.  Growing… so massive.  
Shoulders… crack again… stretching even broader.  My body… taking up… so much… of this… room.  
Don’t worry, Ben.  It’ll stop soon.  You’ll wake up and this will all be some fucked up dream.

FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE GOING TO WISH YOU COULD WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM OF YOURS.  BIGGER, BEN!  GROW BIGGER!

My foot… upending the sofa side table.  My ass connects with a bookcase… it… collapses… to the floor.  Shit… everywhere.  
All I can do is laugh.  I’m a fucking menace!

OH… YOU HAVE NO IDEA, BEN.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA.  YOUR GROWTH SPURT… YOU CAN FEEL IT START TO SLOW DOWN, BEN.

Yes!!!  Thank you!  Thank God!  Thank God!  
I can feel it… slowing down.  
Just about to hit the ceiling.

YOUR BODY NEEDS TO DIRECT ITS ENERGIES ELSEWHERE.  YOUR MIND WILL NOW DIRECT ITS ENERGIES TO MAKING EACH AND EVERY MUSCLE GROUP GROW THICKER… DENSER… FULLER… STRONGER… AND MORE ENGORGED.  FEEL YOUR CHEST, BEN.

My hands fly up to my pecs, trail down over my abs…

THAT’S IT.  TOUCH YOURSELF.  STROKE YOURSELF… WILL YOURSELF TO GROW EVEN BIGGER THAN EVER BEFORE.  IMAGINE YOURSELF WORKING OUT AT THE GYM… AND EACH REP CAUSES YOU TO GROW.

Stop thinking that, Ben.  Stop… thinking… that… FUCK!!!  
Lats!  Lats flare out.  Arms fly away from my sides.  I groan.  
Pecs thickening… expanding.  I grab onto them… feel my already sizable chest swell into mighty slabs of muscle.

IN YOUR VIDEOS… YOU SAID YOU WORKED OUT SINCE THE AGE OF 16.  HOW OLD ARE YOU BEN?  28?

SO… IMAGINE THAT ALL OF THE TIMES YOU WORKED OUT AT THE GYM… EVEN ON YOUR WORST DAY… EACH REP EQUALLED 1 INCH OF GROWTH.

1 inch of growth…

1 INCH OF MUSCLE GROWTH.  HOW MANY DAYS DO YOU WORK OUT?

6 Days a week.

6 DAYS A WEEK.  AND EACH REP EAQUALS ONE INCH.  IMAGINE THAT.  IMAGINE HOW HUGE YOU’LL BECOME.

I can’t… even… imagine that.  I’ll be…

A BEAST, BEN.  A FREAK.  THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO BE.  JUST IMAGINE.

Lats flare out again into muscular wings.  
Shoulders stretch to an unheard-of degree.  
Traps… rising up… higher.  
Deltoids… swelling and rounding… resemble basketballs shoved under the skin. 
Lats spread out further.  
Arms… arms will… forever hang… at an outwardly angle.  Never again… will they rest… at my side!
Someone!  Please!  Help me!!!

IMAGINE YOUR MUSCLES, BEN, GROWING LARGER AND THICKER.  YOU’RE AT THE GYM AND YOU CANT STOP WORKING OUT.  YOU PUSH OUT REP AFTER REP AFTER REP TILL IT FEELS LIKE YOUR MUSCLES WILL EXPLODE.  YOUR DRUNK ON SIZE AND POWER.

Drunk on size and power!!  I am.  I’m drunk on size and power!   
I want to strut around.  I want to show off. 
Need to flex my pecs.  Look at that bounce… causing them… to swell… even larger.  So massive… they look like tits!!  
Fuck!!
Neck… muscle growth… spreading to my neck… down to my abs.  
Head… shakes as my neck… swells fatter… with muscle.  I laugh.  Never again will someone be able to strangle me!  They’ll never ben able to fit their hands around it!!  
Fuck!  Head… forced up higher as my buttress of a neck… grows denser still.  

YOUR SUCH A GOOD STUDENT, BEN.  I JUST SAY IT AND YOU RUN WITH IT.  FOCUS YOUR MIND ON GROWTH, BEN.  FEEL YOUR BODY CHANGING AS EVERY SECOND PASSES.  FEEL EACH AND EVERY MUSCLE GROUP ON FIRE WITH GROWTH.

I can’t stop thinking about growth and muscle.  It’s all I exist for.  
Muscles in my face thicken.  The skin pulling tighter.  Features more defined.
My abs… each… erupting… into… mountain range… of muscle!  My core has always been… tight… but now… abs…rise up higher as the crevices in between grow deeper.  Never have I seen… abs as developed… and as huge… as mine.

AND THEY’VE ONLY BEGUN TO GROW, BEN.  THEY’VE ONLY BEGUN.  IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES… YOUR ABS WILL BE AS HIGH AS THE ROCKIES!  I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT!

Fuck me!!!  
Make it stop!!!!  Please!!  
My voice!!  
Deeper!  
Even deeper still. 
 Bass.

YES, BEN.  PICTURE YOUR SECOND PUBERTY FORCING YOUR VOICE TO DIVE DEEPER STILL.  SO STRONG… SO MASCULINE… EVERYTHING YOU PORTRAYED YOURSELF TO BE.  SOON… IF WE’RE LUCKY… AND IM SURE WE WILL BE… IT WILL BE NOTHING BUT A THUNDEROUS ROAR.

Fuck!!!  Lats… forcing upper back to stretch wider.  
Shoulders… now as round… as exercise balls.  
Biceps.  Holy fuck!  Biceps… stretching longer… longer and higher!

FLEX THOSE ARMS. BEN.  WATCH THE PEAK RISE.

The peak!  Look at that bicep peak!  Watch it swell higher… fatter… more bulbous.  I’ve never seen a bicep peak like it.  It’s fucking huge! 
I lean down… and I actually lick my own bicep.  
I flex over and over to watch it swell larger.  
Muscle… stretching down… to my forearms.  My forearms… growing thicker… hands… becoming… wider and longer…  
My bicep… it looks… oh fuck… it huge… thick… like my… quads!  
I can’t have a 35 inch bicep!  I can’t!  I can’t!!  How… how did it get so big!  
Happening… too fast!!

DON’T FORGET YOUR LOWER BODY, BEN.  PICTURE YOUR LOWER BODY GROWING.  IMAGINE THAT EVERY DAY IS LEG DAY!

He says it… and it happens.  Just like… he says.  
My quads and glutes… swelling.  
My stance… need to widen… my stance.  Need to widen it over and over and over again.
Pelvis cracks… bones growing wider… enable me… to widen… my legs…
Just like my biceps… my quads… growing out of proportion.  Growing beyond… anything… humanly… possible.  
Quads… thick as the pillars of a pier… no… thicker than tree trunks.  
Fuck!  Swelling further!!  
Thicker… than… my old chest!!!

QUADS 50 INCHES BEN.  55 INCHES.  60 INCHES… 65 INCHES.  70 INCHES!!!  YOUR QUADS ARE NOW BIGGER THAN GREG KOVACS CHEST!  THAT MAKES YOUR CHEST… HOT DAMN, BEN!  YOUR CHEST IS NOW 8.25 FEET WIDE.

I feel sick.  
Can’t… cant be that big!

THAT BICEP PEAK YOU LUST AFTER…   FLEX FOR ME, BEN.

I flex.

THAT PEAK IS… 2.53 FEET EACH

Fuucckk!! Peak jumps and swells. 

NO. SORRY ABOUT THAT.  3.18 FEET EACH!  THERE’S NEVER BEEN ANYTHING LIKE YOU BEN… AND THERE NEVER WILL BE AGAIN.  IF ONLY ALL OF YOUR FANS COULD SEE YOU NOW!

TV!  TV on the wall turns on… by itself!
Its me.  Holy fuck!!  Its me!!
With my hair… and my beard… and my size… I look like… a fuckin barbarian!
I lift my arm and flex.  My nearly 4 foot bicep jumps.  
Yep.  It’s really me.
My head… fuck… it’s immense!!  It has to be 3 times its original size!!  I open my mouth wide.  Fuck!!  The opening of my mouth has to be a foot round!!!
My traps… my neck… My chest… so broad… don’t completely fit in the frame.  My arms… my biceps…rising up like tire wheels!!  My quads… can barely move… need to waddle to walk…  I look… I look even bigger than… the biggest… morph…
What the fuck am I becoming!!!
Comments… Comments popping up.
Fuck!!  
I’m live!!!  I’m… live!!!  On Youtube… Instagram… Only Fans… Facebook.  I’m live!!!  My growth is live!!!
Someone… please help me.  Please stop this.   I’ll be good.  I promise.  I’ll be good.
I grunt and swell even bigger.  Every muscle bulging till they look like they will explode!

Comments.  Comments scrolling up…
‘What the fuck are you on, bro?’
‘I always knew he wasn’t natural.’
‘Fuck!!  What the hell?!’
‘Is that really Ben?  You think Ben’s been hacked?’
‘That can’t be real!!’
‘Look at those bi’s!  Why you injecting Synthol now man?’
‘I think I threw up in my mouth!!’
‘He looks even hotter than usual!!’

Cock… rising up higher.  Its just a fucking massive flag pole now… with immense nuts swinging between my redwood sized legs.  
Balls so fucking heavy.  Growing even weightier… filling up with… more and more potent seed.  With more and more testosterone.  
Balls… doubling… tripling in size.  Sack… being… pulled… down.  Filled to capacity.  Soooooo horny!!!!  Cock… more blood being forced in.  Swells thicker.  
I’m starting to pant.  
Watching myself.  
Cock head swells… firing wad after wad of precum into the air and onto the TV and the floor.

Comments.
‘This is a fucking train wreck!’
‘Um… okay…’
‘Must have OD’d on roids!!’
‘Look at that thing!!  That’s… damn!!!’
‘Sure hope you’re a bottom, bro!!  No getting near any ass with that thing!!!’

I laugh hysterically.  So many men begged to take my cock every day.  If they could see me now.  They’d fucking run!  My cock head swells again releasing more pre.
The room stinks.  The air stinks of pre.  My cock is like a tap being turned on.  Pre… flowing like a river.  Coating the floor… and the walls.
Reach out my arm… grab for the TV and pull it from the wall.  I toss it into the corner like it’s a paperback book.  
Fuck you!!  Fuck you all!!!  You can… all go… fuck… yourselves!!!
My chest… as it swells… blocks me from seeing… my own… balls.  I can… only… feel them!  

SADLY, BEN, YOU’LL NEVER SEE YOUR BALLS AGAIN.  EVER.  HELL.  YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE A REAL PROBLEM EVEN SEEING THE GROUND OVER THOSE IMMENSE PECS.  WHY NOT JUST GROW THEM BIGGER FOR ME, BEN.  GO ON.  DO IT.  BIGGER!  GROW BIGGER!!

Stop!!  Please!!  Stop!!  
Every… muscle… exploding with size!  Muscles… swelling… beyond… my… imagination.  
Chest… so heavy.  Hard to… hold it… up.  Hard to… Oh fuck!!!
Getting… taller… again!  
Torso… cracking in multiple places.  I’m expanding… in multiple… directions.  Growing broader.  
This is… too much!  It’s all… too… much.  
I’m… I’m the size of… five me… rolled… into… one… and still… growing… bigger!!!  
FUCK!!!!!

THE LONGER YOU TAP INTO THE POWER OF THE MIND, BEN, THE STRONGER IT BECOMES.  SOON.  SOON THERE WON’T BE THIS STARTING AND STOPPING.  SOON ALL YOU WILL DO IS GROW.  DON’T YOU FEEL INCREDIBLE?

I… I don’t… feel… human…
What the fuck are you doing to me?

I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING, BEN.  IT’S ALL YOU.  ALL YOU.

Back muscles… bursting with more size.  Muscle mass… doubling… in an… instant.

SHOULD I TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WEIGHT NOW, BEN?  CAN YOU GUESS?  RIGHT NOW YOUR 5,832 LBS OF PURE MUSCLE.  INCREDIBLE!  A DAY AGO YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOUR EYE TEETH TO BE a lean 245 LBS AND NOW YOUR… WELL… NOW YOU’RE 6,229 LBS.  NOPE.  SORRY.  6,987 LBS.  DAMN YOU GAIN QUICKLY!!  FUCK YEAH, BEN!  7,172 LBS OF BULGING, FLEXING MUSCLE.

I’m a brute… a beast.  Feels like I’m gaining 10 lbs a second.  
My cock… stretching… and swelling… to match what I’m becoming.
Hands search for my cock.  I wrap them around the throbbing monster.  Every time… it flexes… it sends out another enormous rope of precum.  Each second it grows… longer… and thicker.
I’m panting feeling it swelling larger… becoming… more sensitive… to my… touch.  Stroking it with both hands.  Bucking my hips.  Fucking the air.
One shoulder slams into one wall and then the other. 
My body takes up the entire  living room!  I’m wider than I am tall.  I’m over 15 feet wide!!!  
I can’t turn around anymore.  I can’t turn!  I’m stuck in this room!!
Help me!  Please!!  Someone!!  Help me!!
My voice!! It’s so deep its hard to understand.  Oh my god!  My neck!  My neck is thicker than I am tall!!!

YOU ARE GROWING A LITTLE BIT OUR OF PROPORTION, AREN’T YOU, BEN.  LET’S CHANGE THAT!

Head and traps slam into the ceiling.  Pieces of drywall fall.  I crouch down… 
Again… my head and traps… ram themselves… against… the ceiling.

CONGRATULATIONS, BEN!  YOUR 15,000 LBS OF MUSCLE!!!  THAT’S 7 TONS OF MUSCLE!!!

I can’t.  I can’t be.  I can’t be 15,000 lbs!  I can’t!!  I just can’t.
Need to… crouch down… further.  
Ass explodes through the wall into the dining room!  Clouds of dust rise into the air.  
My left shoulder slams against the wall to the bathroom.  The force is tearing the wall down!
My head and traps slam into the ceiling again!!  My left arm is in the bathroom.  My ass is in the dining room!

GUESS WHAT, BEN.  YOU’RE 23 FEET WIDE AND 14 FEET TALL.  YOURE ALSO 25,000 LBS OF MUSCLE.  DON’T YOU THINK ITS TIME, BEN.  DON’T YOU THINK THE ENTIRE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE YOU?  YOUR FANS ARE WAITING!!!  WELL… THE ONES YOU HAVE LEFT…

No!  Can’t be seen… like… this!  
I fall onto my knees causing two craters to appear in the floor.
The weight of my own cock and balls pulls on me.  
The massive meat… rising up over my pecs.  
My eyes grow wider.  
It’s… its grown beyond immense…. Beyond elephantine.  I’ve never seen anything so colossal.  The piss slit alone… A human could… fit their entire…. Hand… into it.  
I have no clue how big…

IT’S 8 FEET LONG, BEN.  IT’S TIME, BEN!  ITS TIME FOR YOU TO RISE UP AND OUT OF THIS HOUSE.  JUST GIVE INTO IT THE GROWTH.  IF YOU CAN’T… I’LL HAVE TO FORCE IT ON YOU.

Go to hell!!    

SO BE IT.

Muscle… grows on top of muscle… on top… of muscle.  
I grow bigger… heavier… and more powerful.    
Never has there ever been a human let alone a comic book hero as muscular as me… and I just keep growing.  
Growth in overdrive.
Body quakes as I grow more monstrous.  
Pecs rise up and connect with my chin.  I’m now forced to look slightly up and can see nothing below me.
Biceps… so mountainous that when I bend my arms… forearms… smash into them and I can’t bend them any further.  
I’m on my knees, but my quads keep swelling thicker.  
My ballsack.. drags on the floor.  
The floor… it’s cracking… complaining… It’s going to give way soon.  It cant take much more of my weight.
Make it stop!!  Please!  Make it stop!  I want it to stop!!!  You’re going to far!!!  ARGH!!!

MAYBE WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR, BEN, BUT THERE’S NO TURNING BACK NOW.  WE NEED TO MARCH AHEAD TO COMPLETION.  THE ONLY WAY IS FORWARD.

Shoulders… tear through the outer wall of my house and into my backyard.   
Sunlight bursts in. 
I’m over 30 feet wide.  
My glutes explode entirely into the dining room with my lengthening legs and feet following in afterwards.  
My cock and pecs… pressing… against wall… forcing it… to crack… split… break…
Breathing harder.  Panicking.  
This musculature… this body… I feel claustrophobic.  
I want to scream.
What the fuck is happening to me!!!

GIVE IN, BEN.  GIVE IN AND GROW LIKE YOU HAVE TO.  LIKE YOU NEED TO.  LIKE YOU WANT TO.  GIVE OVER TO THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.

Falling backwards into the dining room.  
Table and chairs explode under my mountain of muscle.  
My shoulders tear through walls.  
My arm reaches out and grabs for the ground outside, digging it up like a steam shovel.  
Other hand reaches out to steady myself… goes right through the wall and through piping like paper.  
Water comes flooding into the room.  
My body… destroys… everything it comes in contact with.  
My strength… risen to insurmountable heights.

GROW FOR ME, BEN.  GROW!!  GROW!!  GROW!!!

I scream as my head smashes into the dining room ceiling.  
The foundation of my house shakes.  
I can hear several other walls collapsing. 
Shooting up in all directions now.  
With each inch of height I gain… my muscle mass gains… hundreds of pounds.

HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS.  SHOULD I TELL YOU HOW BIG YOU ARE NOW, BEN?

Shut the fuck up!
YOU’RE 16 FEET TALL AND WEIGHT 55,389 LBS OF MUSCLE!!  THAT’S NEARLY 28 TONS, BEN.  THINK ABOUT THAT.  YOU’RE 28 TONS OF MUSCLE!!  THAT SHOULD GET YOUR COCK GOING!

It does.  My cock is so hard I don’t think it will ever be soft again.  
My house.  My house is shrinking around me… just like the living room.

DO IT, BEN.  DO IT.    

My body… its just a mountain range of pulsating and throbbing musculature.  Each muscle group… so engorged… so distended… its virtually impossible to appreciate such size… such… majesty.
I feel… a rocket… going off… inside my body… and I explode with size.  
My head and traps are catapulted into the second floor followed by my shoulders, ripping apart everything in their path.

DO IT, BEN.  DO IT!!

One arm rips down the exterior wall while the other demolishes the kitchen.
Please make it stop.  Please make it stop.

DO IT!!  DO IT!!  BRING THE HOUSE DOWN AROUND YOU.  THEN YOU’LL BE FREE!!!

Still on my knees… I tower up through the second floor… through the attic.
Walls… and beams… and wiring… and furniture… everything torn apart… on contact with my body.
Nothing cuts me.  Nothing can hurt me.  My body is a battling ram come to take down everything around me.
My house falls apart around me.  It explodes outwards like a bomb.  
Wood and brick is flown everywhere.  The sound is deafening to human ears.
I begin to stand.

YES!!  BEN!!  SHOW YOURSELF TO THE WORLD!!  DO IT!!!

I stand.  The earth quakes beneath me.
The sun… so bright.
I’m naked… I’m outside… I’m on display… 
I’m growing…

FUCK, BEN.  YOU’RE 27 FEET TALL AND WEIGHT OVER 100,000 LBS OF MUSCLE MASS.  LET YOUR AUDIENCE TAKE YOU IN.

I hear it for the first time.  I hear a scream.  I try to look down, but I can’t.  My head is encased in my traps and my pecs completely block any view.
It’s a woman voice.  She’s screaming.  

NOW THAT YOU’VE HEARD THE SCREAMS, BEN, YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.  

Dogs are barking.
Out of impulse… I lift my foot… and I slam it down.  The tremor silences her… sends her flying.
Then I hear others.  Its a mixture of people… and they’re all… screaming.  At me.  
I’m… I’m a monster.

YES!  BEN!!  THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL KNOW YOU NOW!!!

I rise up higher… and my muscle mass bulges out more and more… 
I hear car crashes… I hear people running… I hear more screams.  
I’m frozen where I stand.  I can’t move… but as I grow… I begin taking down trees and fences around houses all around me.

THIS IS IT, BEN!  THIS IS WHAT YOU’VE WANTED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.  YOUR NAME ON EVERYONES LIPS.  

I just want it all to go away.  
I want to wake up… back on my sofa… I want to go to the gym.  

50 FEET, BEN.  60 FEET.  70 FEET.  80 FEET.

I want to block out his voice.  I want to block out everything that is happening to me.  
Why?  Why would he do this?  What does he gain?

PLEASURE, BEN.  PLEASURE WATCHING YOU RISE… AND FALL.  100 FEET.  120 FEET.  130 FEET.

I close my eyes but I can feel myself, like a weighted elevator, going up and up and up and also going outward.  
My muscles continue to grow larger and more extreme as I grow.  
I can no longer bend my arms.  The peak of my bicep is too high.

200 FEET.  240 FEET.  270 FEET.  FASTER AND FASTER YOU GROW, BEN.

My growing body begins taking down entire blocks around me.  
Police sirens.  
I’m told to cease what I’m doing or they will shoot.  
I wish I could, boys.  I wish I could.
They shoot.  I feel nothing.  Just my foot rising up off of the ground and slamming itself down onto police cars and officers.

YES, BEN.  YES!!!  WALK!!  WALK!!!

My feet destroy everything they come in contract with.  I don’t know what I’m destroying since I can’t see below me… 
I’m the embodiment of destruction.  

520 FEET.  570 FEET.  610 FEET.  640 FEET.

Not even 1,000 feet.  So many more to grow.  
Less than 30 minutes ago… I had a house… a car… I had fans… I had money… I was fuckin built… I was hot.  I was envied.  And now…
Fuck!!!
My body is pulled in so many directions as my growth goes into overdrive.  
I’m so heavy with muscle I can barely walk.  
I look out and see the landscape moving further and further away.  

2,189 FEET.  2,528 FEET.  3,219 FEET.

Only 3,000 feet and already everything is so small.  
Planes and helicopters whiz around me.  I try and swat at them, but my arms, being so muscle bound, are difficult to use.
I want it to stop!! 
I call this to them, but it comes out sounding like a roar. 
I try to speak again… but it comes out like thunderous grunts and groans and roars.  
You’ve taken my power of speech, asshole!

YOU WANTED TO BE A GIANT MUSCLE BEAST.  NOW YOU ARE ONE.

I’m shot at again…. 
This time with machine guns… 
Now with missiles.
A plane dive bombs my chest and explodes on contact.
Barely felt it.
Nothing can stop me.
I want to cry. 
 I want it to stop… but all I can do is grow even more immense.

6,170 FEET.  6,666 FEET.  7,256 FEET.  ALMOST THERE, BEN.  ALMOST THERE.

Almost there.  Then what?  
Muscle mass just keeps piling onto my body.  
How can anyone be so muscular?  
It’s all me… and I just keep growing and growing.

ROAR AGAIN FOR ME, BEN.  GO ON.  DO IT.  I WANT TO HEAR IT.  ROAR LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE.

My roar topples buildings and shatters glass for miles around.  

AMAZING, BEN.  YOU’RE AMAZING.  TIME TO START MOVING, BEN.  TIME TO START DESTROYING EVERYTING THAT COMES NEAR YOU.  YOU CAN BARELY SEE IT FROM HOW HIGH UP YOU ARE… BUT THERE ARE FIRES DOWN BELOW YOU… PANIC… PEOPLE RUNNING IN ALL DIRECTIONS.  YOU’VE ALREADY KILLED THOUSANDS JUST BY GROWING TO THIS SIZE… AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO TRAMPLE SO MANY MORE.

I hit my target height.
It all just… stops.
It stops.
I breath in the air and look out at the blue sky in front of me.

YES, BEN.  YOU’RE HERE.  YOU MADE IT.  YOUR 9,999 FEET TALL WEIGHING 155 BILLION POUNDS OF MUSCLE.  YOUR BICPS… THEY’RE NEARLY A MILE HIGH!  YOUR CHEST… OVER 2 MILES.  AND YOUR COCK… IT STRETCHES A HALF MILE LONG!  WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

I’m a beast… a monstrosity.  

YOU’RE A GIANT MUSCLE MASS MONSTER.  EMPHASIS ON MONSTER.

Why did you do this to me?  Why?

I KEEP TELLING YOU, BEN.  I’VE DONE NOTHING.  IT’S ALL YOU.  ITS ALL THE POWER OF YOUR MIND, AND SURPRISINGLY, YOU HAVE ONE OF THE STRONGEST MOST IMAGINATIVE MINDS I’VE EVER ENCOUNTERD.  JUST REMEMBER… AS DAYS TURN INTO WEEKS TURN INTO MONTHS TURN INTO YEARS OF LIVING LIKE THIS… THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED.  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SPOUTED ON INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE THAT YOU WANTED TO BE.
THAT’S IT, BEN!  START WALKING!  START RAGING.  DESTROY.

I don’t move.  I refuse to move.  
If I don’t leave this spot… it can’t be real.  I’ll wake up.

DON’T TEST MY KIND NATURE, BEN.  FINE.  IF YOU REFUSE TO MOVE… THEN YOU’LL JUST HAVE TO GROW BIGGER FOR ME.

No!!!!!!!!!  I’ll move!!  I’ll move!!!!
Rising up even faster.  Muscle piled on top of muscle.  
Bigger and bigger I grow. 
Heavier.  
More vascular.  
I just keep growing and expanding and growing and expanding and growing and expanding.

20,500 FEET BEN.  FUCK!  IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE YOU.  THIS HAS GONE EVEN BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!  YOU CAN’T KNOW HOW PROUD I AM!  YOU KNOW WHAT… I THINK YOU STILL HAVE A LITTLE MORE IN YOU.  DON’T YOU.  YOU WANT TO GROW EVEN MORE MASSIVE… DON’T YOU.  

Please!!  
Stop!!!  
Growing and expanding.  Growing and expanding.  Growing and expanding.  
I cant think. 
All I can do is grow.

I WANT YOU BLOATED WITH MUSCLE.  I WANT MUSCLE FIGHTING FOR MORE ROOM TO GROW ON YOUR FRAME. 

Every muscle group… swelling… bulging… ballooning with power.  There isn’t a millimetre on my body that isn’t throbbing with muscle.  
I’m know I’m not human anymore.  I’m just muscle on top of muscle on top of muscle.  
Flexing and pulsating muscle that seems to grow more mountainous with every second.  
Veins travel over my body like highways to feed my bloat.

THAT’S IT, BEN.  GROW FOR ME.  GROW EVEN BIGGER.  GROW UNTIL YOUR JUST ON THE VERGE OF YOUR SKIN SPLITTING.  ON THE VERGE OF EXPLODING.  GROW TILL THERE’S MORE MUSCLE MASS THAN PERSON!  I WISH YOU COULD SEE YOURSELF, BEN.  YOU’RE… FUCK!!  YOU’RE A MASTERPIECE.  FEEL YOUR GROWTH SLOW DOWN AND THEN STOP.
YOUR 35,350 FEET, BEN.  YOU’RE THE MOUNT EVEREST OF MEN.  JUST AS LARGE AND JUST AS HEAVY.  I THINK I’M SATISFIED NOW.  ARE YOU?

Help me.  
Please.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, BEN?  ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU’VE BECOME?

Help me.

IF YOU’RE NOT THANKFUL… I CAN ALWAYS MINE YOUR BRAIN FOR MORE!

I’m thankful.  Fuck!  I’m thankful!

SAY THANK YOU.

Thank you.

GOOD BOY.  NOW FLEX.  FLEX FOR YOUR FANS.

So heavy with muscle.  
I blot out the sun to all down below me… turning day into endless night.  
My bicep peak alone… taller than 25,000 Empire State Buildings.  I can barely lift my arm… but I’ve got to.  
I need to flex for my fans below.

Flex my biceps.
Front lat spread
Back lat spread.
Quad stomp.
Most muscular.

Is that… is that the ground shaking beneath me or am I going to grow again?
I can’t… I can’t take anymore.  
Please!!  
I can’t grow anymore!  I’ve grown enough!  I’ve grown enough!  
Please!!

ARE THOSE TEARS OF JOY?  OH BEN!  YOU DON’T KNOW HOW THAT FILLS MY HEART.

Wind blows around me.  
Long black hair whips around my head.  
Beard and body hair protecting me a little from the cold… but not enough.  Still fucking cold.  
Clouds fucking wet.  
So quiet up here.  So silent.  
It’s just me.  
Me and my muscle mass.

THAT’S RIGHT, BEN.  ITS JUST YOU.  I TOLD YOU YOU’D BE SEPERATED FROM THE HUMAN RACE WHEN I CHOSE YOU TO ASCEND TO THE GREATNESS YOU ARE NOW.  THAT’S THE SACRIFICE YOU HAD TO PAY.  WAS IT WORTH IT?  WAIT TILL IT GETS DARK.  THEN YOU’LL REALLY FEEL ALONE.

I stroke my cock.  That’s all I can do.  
Stroking and jerking a cock that is nearly 2 miles long and nearly as thick as my bloated with muscle arm.  
Cock and balls so heavy.  They have to weigh 3 tons if not more.  
Close my eyes.  Jerk harder… faster.  
Think about all the ass you could have had.  Think about all the men that wanted to worship you.  Think about the life you had just an hour ago.  When you were king of the world.

NO, BEN.  NO.  THAT WAS AN ILLUSION.  NOW YOU REALLY ARE KING OF THE WORLD.  LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVLY.

Ass… cock… lick… suck… muscle…
After some time… cum comes shooting out like an ocean… drowning all below me.

DID THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?

I grunt.

I HAVE AN IDEA.  KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO?

I grunt.

WHY DON’T YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING DOWN BELOW THAT YOU’LL NEVER GET TO BE A PART OF AGAIN.  IF YOU DESTROY IT… MAYBE YOU WON’T MISS IT.

Destroy… Everything.

THAT’S RIGHT, BEN.  THIS IS YOUR LIFE FOR NOW ON… AND IT’S GOING TO BE A LONG… LONG… LONG ONE.  YOU MIGHT JUST BE IMMORTAL.

Immortal.

YOU LIKE THAT, BEN.  DON’T YOU?  YOU LIKE HAVING TO LIVE LIKE THIS FOREVER?

Immortal.

FOR THE REST OF EXISTENCE YOU GET TO LIVE LIKE THIS.  SAY THANK YOU.

Thank you.

GOOD BOY.  I NEED TO LEAVE YOU NOW, BEN.  OUR TIME IS UP.

No!  Don’t leave me.  Don’t leave me like this!  
Please!!!  
I’ll give you anything you want!!

ITS NOT WHAT I WANT, BEN.  ITS WHAT YOU WANTED.  THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED.  SAY IT.

What I wanted.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

What I asked for.

GOOD BYE, BEN.

Don’t!! 
Don’t leave me!!  
Please!! 
Don’t leave me.
Quiet.
Voice gone.
I walk… I flex… I jerk… I destroy.
This is my life.
This is what I wanted.
I wanted to be a giant muscle mass monster… and that is just what I got.

THERE YOU GO.  ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER
WAIT A MINUTE.  
YOU!  YOU READING THIS TRANSCRIPT OF MY LATEST CLIENT.
DID YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU READ?
SAY YES.
GOOD.
NOW… MAYBE… OH YES.  I THINK IT’S… MAYBE… TIME FOR YOU TO GROW AS WELL.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...