Getting Back at Ryan (NEW last part posted 12/22)

tester26

Part 3: The next day

The next morning, Megan awoke with Aaron's cock in her arms, the enormous shaft serving as a pillow. She was stiff and sore, as if she had an intense workout and went to bed without stretching properly. It was a bit ironic—she had indeed had an intense workout the night before, but stretching had been a big part of it. Despite a full night of getting her brains fucked out by the biggest cock she'd ever seen, her pussy was already dripping, throbbing, and ripe with lust. She could still feel his seed dripping slowly from her cunt and puddling beneath her.

"Good morning, she whispered, planting a kiss right on the tip of Aaron's cock. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the head of Aaron's cock in one smooth motion. Her tongue lashed at his cock head as she sucked him in, tasting the earthy mix of their juices from the night before. She continued down, her lips forming a tight seal around his shaft as she took him as deep as she could. It didn't take long until she felt him bumping against the back of her mouth. She breathed in deep through her nose, relaxed, and made a swallowing motion as she forced herself lower. She relished the feeling of his cock inside her as it grew to full erection.

"Morning sexy," Aaron groaned. He took a fistful of hair as Megan sucked and slurped, almost nursing at the end of his monster cock, sucking all the pre-cum she could from his slit. She made salacious, satisfied noises of consumption, like a woman enjoying a delicious meal. “Nnngh, fuck!” she gasped. “I love sucking this monster dick, master! It’s so fuckin’ big!”

“Please let me suck you too, master,” Lisa asked, waking up and pressing herself alongside Megan. They lavished attention on the giant member, kissing and licking the sides. Megan moved down to his balls, opening wide to take in one of the massive orbs.

“Of course baby.” Aaron stroked her face and Lisa moaned, nuzzling against his big palm and sucking his thumb. Then she shoved her head down on his cock and engulfed inch after inch of thick meat. Aaron was soon thrusting his hips, fucking his girlfriend's mouth with intense fury. A few minutes later Aaron erupted, he moaned as Lisa swallowed the mammoth river of spew that flowed from his 16" monster. She removed the mammoth cock from her mouth when she could swallow no more and bathed the two of them in his seed. Lisa cupped Megan's face and held it below hers, opening her mouth and pouring out a huge amount of sperm, which Megan hungrily devoured.

He settled back and watched the gorgeous, explosively voluptuous beauties swap his load, back and forth between their mouths. The cum was thick and ample enough that even diluted by their spit, it slid from between their lips in fat strands. Each time they snowballed, the girls swallowed a little, and when there wasn’t much remaining, they pushed their heads together into a tongue-sucking kiss.

Megan reached for her phone. Ten missed calls, a string of expletive-filled texts. She flicked through them with a smile, the satisfaction of her revenge filled her with joy. And more ideas. After last night, she felt on top of the world.

"Sir, can I ask a favor?" Megan asked Aaron, doe-eyed.

"What is it, pretty lady?"

"Can you come with me to Kyle's place?"

"What?" He blinked. "You aren't thinking of going back to him!"

"Oh no, of course not stud. Not after meeting a real man like you. He won't be there, I just wanna make him suffer. Show him what a better fuck you are than he is. What do you think?" Megan had a devious twinkle in her eye.

"Fuck it, why not?" Aaron said, turning to Lisa "babe, you coming too?"

"Oh I have an errand to run, I'll catch up with you guys later."

Two hours later, Ryan's phone would receive a gallery of photos. The first of them was Megan seated side by side next to a massive muscleman smiling. However Aaron's huge cock was covering most of Megan's face. The second pic Megan had obviously tried pull it down his cock out of her face but she still had both hands on it and was looking at Aaron biting her lip, his hand now pulling down her shirt to expose her generous cleavage.

The third picture Megan had put his huge cock under her shirt between her tits evidently to try to conceal the cock from the shot. The efforts were proven futile as the last 6 inches protruded from between her tits and out of the top of the low cut shirt. Megan was leaned against Aaron and was kissing him on the lips. Meanwhile Aaron's hands were palming her exposed ass.

The fourth photo Megan was leaning back, her legs spread. She had both hands on the giant cock stretched across her lap. The cock looked shiny as if she had been slurping on it. Aaron was leaning over Megan and had both of her enormous tits in his mouth and he was sucking on her nipples. Megan had a big smile on her face and was looking right at the camera.

The fifth picture Megan was now completely naked. She was seated on Aaron's lap leaning back against him making out with him. Aaron had his hands on her tits and was squeezing them hard. Aaron's giant horse cock was protruding from between her legs. Megan had both hands on his cock gripping it tightly.

The sixth picture, Megan knelt beside Aaron. She was leaning down onto his lap and had his entire cock deep in her throat. Saliva was poring out the corners of her mouth as she posed for the picture with more than half of his 16 inches of huge fat fuck meat down her throat. Her face was red and her eyes were crossed as she held the cock there for got knows how long with that slow camera roll. Aaron had his head back and mouth opened in ecstasy.

The seventh photo Megan was back on his lap but this time straddling him facing away from the camera. She was clearly making out with him. She had her hands on her jugs and appeared to be giving Aaron a tit job but the actual act was obscured from the camera. Her big ass and pussy filled the scream and you could see her squirt shooting from between her pussy lips.

The eighth picture Megan had turned around and was still seated on Aaron's lap. She was leaned forward with her hands on Aaron's knees. Her huge tits hung in the center of the screen. The giant cock was nowhere to be seen between her legs. Megan's face was red and her tongue was out of her opened mouth. She was cross-eyed and had a look of orgasm on her face.

The ninth was Megan back on her knees looking up at Aaron jerking his cock. The tenth picture was of Megan on her knees, her face covered in cum. It had to be a gallon of cum covered her nose, mouth, eyes, and even got in her hair.

“Ready for your surprise, asshole?” the next text said.

This question was clearly rhetorical, as a video immediately popped up. Megan's face was front and center, her hair was a tangled mess, stained and streaked with copious amounts of baby batter. Her eyes looked like they were staring back at him, but they were really looking at Aaron's massive weapon. This was clearly shot right after the last picture, but now the camera panned up to reveal his room! The posters on the wall, the bed, the dresser.

"My master is so much more of a man than you," Megan said, staring into the camera. "Did you enjoy the pictures? Were you too busy watching a real man pleasure me that you didn't realize we were fucking in your bed?"

She laughed as she began to stroke the still hard, cum-covered monster cock.

"Please master, show my dickless ex what a beast you are." Megan laid it on thick. "Cover his room big boy, make him choke on your essence in all night."

With a grunt, Aaron released the first explosion and shot a huge bolt of fluid at the wall behind the bed with such force that the splash back sprayed both of them. Megan let out a short squeal in time for the second blast to do the same. The camera panned upwards as Megan expertly manhandled the giant cock shooting jet after jet of thick creamy fluid around room. After drenching the bed, Aaron turned and shot Ryan's lamp off the top of his chest of drawers, like a shooting range at a fun fair. Megan picked up his pillow and aimed load after load directly into it, until it began to drip through the fabric. Then she pointed Aaron at the mirror on his wardrobe, hosing it down. When he finally finished, Megan lifted up the heavy, limp schlong and wiped the dripping tip in long, slow strokes across the curtains in a final act of humiliation for Ryan. The walls, the floor, the furniture - the whole room was dripping with hot, thick, white cum.

“I'm glad you cheated on me,” Megan said, addressing him once more as she panned the camera back down to her face, “I can't believe I thought you were ever enough for me. Good luck trying to clean all this up! Have a nice life you fucking cheater!”

The video ended.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Shinji86 said:

Holy fuck that was hot

Yeah, what Shinji86 said. It was a fairly short chapter, but I only got halfway through before I... had the intended reaction. Thank you!

This is the last part - it was originally part of chapter 3 but I spun it off, hence the short previous chapter. I might revisit this world later, but for now this seems like a good end.

Part 4: The final revenge

Later that week.

It had taken two full days to clean Ryan's apartment. Most of that involved throwing out the cum-stained bedding, clothes, and curtains. He had to endure some dirty looks from his neighbors as he threw out his soaked mattress, the strong scent of jizz and musk filling the hallway as he dragged it to the dumpster. Even with a brand new bed and deep-cleaned room, Ryan swore he could still smell Aaron's scent in the walls. The only bright spot in the whole situation was Yvonne, who comforted her boyfriend but was confused at how his ex managed to find so much horse jizz on short notice. After all, who would believe that one man could wreck a room with jizz? Still, she let Ryan stay in her dorm room while he cleaned up his place.

On Friday afternoon, Ryan was finishing his last class and flipping through his phone. He hadn't heard from Yvonne all day. That was strange, usually at this point in the day they were making plans for dinner, followed by some sweet Netflix and chill time. Right as he was about to text her, a text popped up from a number he didn't know.

"Hey cheater," it said. A photo popped up. It was a picture of Lisa holding the phone while taking a picture of something behind her. She was smiling, and she had white stuff on her face. Ryan realized quickly that it was cum. Her face and chest was covered in the stuff. And she was naked. Ryan thought this picture had been mistakenly sent to him, until he looked in the background. He saw two girls, on their knees, kneeling in front of a man. They were all pointing their breasts at the man.

The guy was naked, and his rock hard dick was pointing at the girls. Pointing and shooting its gooey white cream at them. Ryan realized the girls looked familiar. He looked at their faces and almost collapsed when he realized that in the center of the picture, next to Megan, was Yvonne.

"Guess who I found," said the caption.

There were a series of pictures. First was a POV shot of Yvonne's pretty face distended into a lewd blowjob shape, Aaron's cock halfway down her throat, mascara running, sperm dripping from her nostrils and the corners of her mouth.

"Think she'll want to go back to you once he's done?" the caption read.

Next a picture of Yvonne squatting between his legs, his massive ballsack laying on her face like fleshy mask, obscuring her features while she tried to lick the underside of his dick. “He always has so much cum in his fat fucking balls!” was the caption on this shot. It was accompanied with a picture of her face totally covered in a mask of cum.

The next picture featured Aaron and Yvonne as she sat on his cock in reverse cowgirl position, her face a blank, tongue-lolling expression of brainless pleasure. Her eyes, long-lashed and half-lidded to show only a sliver of dazzling blue, were vacant. Aaron's face was obscured by her body, but the place where his enormous girth entered her was plain as day - a taut, pink crescent stretched to the limit by a turgid penis that seemed rigid as an iron bar and thick as her arm. Below their connection, Aaron's massive balls lay on the bedspread between his thighs in a frank display of his size and virility.

"She could almost take the whole thing," Megan captioned it. For after all, there were still 3-4 inches of dick protruding below Yvonne's overtaxed pussy.

A picture of Aaron holding Yvonne's relatively smaller body in full-nelson position, his muscled arms tucked under her knees, keeping her legs splayed as her pussy was ravaged by his towering erection. He had just pulled out after finishing, and a massive creampie was in mid-air, sloughing out of her wet, fucked-out cunt in a milky wave.

“Fuck, look at him destroy that stupid slut’s ass!” the text underneath said.

Next came a short video. Lisa's legs framed the screen, one hand vigorously fisting her soaking cunt as her other hand tried to keep the phone steady. In front of her, Yvonne was splayed on ground with her legs in the air and her head and shoulders on the floor. Between her legs, Aaron's monster cock stretched her wide, the thick member forming an obvious bulge in her belly as he pressed forward into her.

"Fuck me until I forget about my dickless bitch boyfriend, Fuck me like my sissy boyfriend never could, make me your slave!" Yvonne groaned. Aaron drove his cock downwards, inch after thick inch disappearing into her once again. When his cock was almost fully sheathed inside her, he began to lift his hips up and down, churning her insides with a meaty, lewd sound.

“Unnngh! Unnngh! Unnnnnnnnngh!” she moaned, and there was a punctuating slap of his balls flopping against her ass with each downstroke. As the muscle god began to pick up speed, the bulge in Yvonne's belly also receded and returned in time with the thrusts.

"Yes, Oh god yes I'm your slave, I'm your little fuck toy, I'm a slut for your giant cock, use me, abuse me, destroy me." Yvonne screamed. Her tongue was rolling out of her mouth a bit as her glassy eyes struggled to focus on the camera. The camera shook violently as Lisa came from the excitement of watching her master claim another whore, her juices spraying across the floor and hitting Yvonne in the face.

Then Ryan heard Megan's voice chime in behind the camera, "Fuck that slut! Wreck her, master! You like that dick, bitch? His cock is so fucking huge, your womb is totally fucked! My man's gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week!"

Yvonne couldn't respond; she began to shudder uncontrollably and her hips bucked powerfully upward; Aaron grabbed her hips and hilted himself deep inside. Her exclamations ceased to be words and became cries, screams, and animalistic grunts. Her toes curled and a foam of her own squirt sizzled up around the giant shaft and balls and sprayed everywhere. Lisa and Megan cheered as they watched Yvonne convulse in pleasure.

Finally, Aaron grunted and he began to have a climax of his own. Yvonne's belly seemed to twitch as the sheer amount of thick, impregnating semen blasted directly into her womb. The cum quickly overflowed and splattered her pussy and both of their inner thighs, splattering her breasts and face.

When he was finally done, he finally withdrew his cock and a creampie immediately burst out of her pussy, powerful enough to arch over her face and land past her head, splashing onto the phone before training back and painting a line of white from her forehead to the valley between her amazing tits. There was a giggle as a finger wiped off the hazy white coating from the camera before the video cut off.

There were even more pictures. A closeup of Yvonne's mouth, overflowing with cum, a stream of white pouring into it from Megan's gaping asshole. Another photo of her with a wide, open mouthed smile, showing her pearly whites licked clean. Megan and Yvonne making out with Aaron's massive cock, both of them flipping the camera off as they did.

The final picture of Yvonne showed her laying on the rumpled bedcovers, naked, covered in sperm, eyes vacant, staring at the ceiling. Her legs were spread to reveal a huge creampie flowing from her pussy and asshole, both gaping and disgorging huge outpourings of thick sperm. Her long, languid body was shiny with semen, her face locked in a blissed-out smile. Megan and Lisa laid next to her, proudly displaying their pussies and asses to the camera. Each of their holes were leaking cum. And in the corner of the frame, perhaps left visible by accident - the hint of an enormous penis, still erect, still ready for more. It looked like they'd been the recipients of a mind-breaking gangbang and bukkake session… but it was all the work of one man. Aaron had cum in the pussy, in the ass, and on the face of all three of them.

"Any girlfriend you ever have will chose my master over you. I'll hunt down any girl you try to date and let my man fuck her brains out. Your girlfriend is gonna dream of nothing but getting destroyed by giant monster cocks 24/7 now. She'll be begging master to turn her into his own personal cum bucket and give her endless orgasms all day everyday. No girl will ever feel you inside her again. No matter how hard you fuck her, she'll never be satisfied with your little prick. Peace out, loser!"

Ryan threw his phone in the trash and cried.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surprise! One more part thanks to your comments for inspiration. This one features Ryan getting up close and personal with Aaron. 

Part 5: The true end

Ryan was forced to live with constant reminders that gorgeous girls who he had thought loved him were gone, claimed by a massive cock. A few weeks after the incident with Yvonne, his friends sent him a video of a pool party he was supposed to be at. Aaron was pounding Megan against the side of the pool. A crowd formed to watch as she urged her lover to take her with his huge cock. She informed the crowd how tiny Ryan's cock was and how Aaron owned her now.

He found a video online of Aaron fucking Megan's head. The image of his strong muscular tanned body pounding up and down on her whilst she sucked him deep into her sexy face was burned into his mind, her hands gripping his strong ass as it remorselessly drilled down into her, his huge rod shining as it slid repeatedly between her painted lips. She titwanked him, sliding her beautiful tits over and around his throbbing monster. After 20 minutes, the video concluded as Aaron blasted his cum all over her face and body, Megan hungrily scooping up handfuls of cream into her mouth.

Another video showed Aaron sliding his cock between Lisa's deep, impressive tanned cleavage before picking her up and fucking her brains out. She bragged about all of Aaron's conquests as she rode his dick, which seemed to encourage Aaron to pound her even harder until she was hit with an endless wave of orgasms. On the same account, which apparently belonged to Lisa, Ryan found a video of a man watching Aaron having sex with the man's wife. In the video the husband pulled out his small cock and began to jerk off with two fingers.

"Oh my God sir, fuck me! Fuck me in front of my bitch-ass hubby, watching you pulverize my squirting cunt! He's getting off as you destroy me and make me a slave to your huge monster cock." the wife screamed.

This went on for about 15 or 20 more minutes until Aaron asked the wife "Where do you want me to cum?" Turning towards her husband she said, "Fuck his face! Blow your load all over him! I want to watch you as you cover him in your huge fucking load!"

Aaron pounded his thick tool in and out of her as she came all over it. "Oh baby I'm cumming, oh my god, it's so good! Your fat cock is soooooo good. I love you fucking me!" Her orgasm seemed to go on forever and then suddenly her movements slowed, she smiled, and she began a gentle rock back and forth on his cock. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she exclaimed. She was floating in a cloud of pleasure as the last contractions of lust quivered between her loins.

With that Aaron pulled his cock out and the wife turned around and grabbed it and aimed it right at her husband. She shouted at him to open his mouth. The man opened up right as a hot shot of cum blasted against the back in his throat.

Aaron grabbed his head and shoved his cock deep into the man's throat. The wife complimented him on the move.

"Fuck his face! Shoot your juicy cum down his throat! I want to see him take it all!" Cum spurted out of the husband's nose and the sides of his mouth as he struggled to swallow Aaron's load. When it was finally over, Aaron pulled out, revealing the cum-drenched man kneeling at his feet. His wife laughed and said "That's just what you needed. Lots of thick cum. Did you like it my husband? Did it taste good?"

Ryan couldn't help himself, he spent the next few days jerking off to that video.

As for Yvonne, after meeting Aaron, she went into porn professionally. She enhanced her already perfect body with a pair of massive bolt-ons to complement her bubble-shaped ass; a perfect hourglass-shaped bimbo whose wardrobe only contained the sluttiest outfits and who became known for fucking the biggest cocks and dildos she could find. A tabloid once caught her fucking an entire football team at a hotel pool; she later told them that she needed the players to fuck her two or three at a time in order to feel anything and that none of them were even half the size of the biggest dick she'd ever had. In her last role, she was a swashbuckling pirate wench who became the entertainment for the crew. It was her first time being gangbanged on film. 12 men in total came inside her; each man's cock was at least 10 inches long. For nearly an hour, she was fucked every which way by those fat horse cocks. The movie ended with a shot of her whole body encased in cum. She was drenched head to toe in jizz. She looked like a glazed donut. She was on her back and buckets of cum was streaming from her loose open pussy.

Ryan left everything behind. He knew it must be a clean break from his friends and his family if he was to rebuild his life. A year and a half later, he had succeeded - new town, new job, and what's more, dating a woman who knew nothing about his past. Sophie was different than his past girlfriends. While Megan and Yvonne had been knockouts that turned heads wherever they went, Sophie was a kind girl with tumbling dark blonde hair and an impressive curvy figure with bouncy natural E-cup tits which stayed locked away from attention in conservative sweaters.

But tonight was their anniversary, and she wanted to make it special. Sophie clasped a lacey pushup bra around her huge tits. Her legs were strong, tanned and shapely, topped by a bubble shaped ass. Her slim waist and flat tanned and toned stomach completed the perfect package. She slid into her tiny black dress, tugging to pull it over her ample ass and chest. It made her look like a top porn star.

She admired herself in the mirror. Her dress wrapped around her like a glove and her huge cleavage bulged firmly out of the low cut top. The dress crept just off her ass and hugged her fantastic curves. High heels emphasised her toned legs. She applied her makeup and slid a stylish gold hoop bracelet over her left wrist before meeting Ryan downstairs.

She found him kneeling at the base of the stairs, ring in hand. She beamed. He didn't need to say anything.

"Oh Ryan of course I'll marry you!" Sophie exclaimed loudly as she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Grinning from ear to ear, she squeezed him tightly as his arms wrapped around her and lifted her from the ground.

"Thank you baby, you've just made me the happiest guy in the world!" Ryan said ecstatically as he spun her around and then gently set her back on her feet in the lounge.

Sophie looked from the diamond engagement ring in her hands up to her loving boyfriend, now fiancée, and beamed with pure joy. They went out to celebrate, the two of them enjoying a candlelit dinner at a posh French restaurant in town. Several times during the meal, Ryan caught Sophie admiring her ring and smiling. Ryan felt on top of the world. The evening was perfect.

The couple returned home, curling up on the couch together. They kissed and stared into each others' eyes lovingly. Sophie took a deep breath and leaned into Ryan's neck, nibbling on his ear.

"Babe, I have a surprise for you too," Sophie whispered in his ear. She produced a silk eye mask. "Put this on, and no peeking!" she giggled. Ryan was intrigued and turned on. He pulled the mask over his eyes, settling into the pitch darkness. He heard Sophie get up from the couch and pull something out of a drawer. Then he felt her guide his arms backwards and slide something onto his wrists. Handcuffs?

"Honey, what are you doing?" Ryan asked nervously.

"Oh baby," Sophie purred seductively, "I know you've always wanted to try some kinkier stuff with me. So I got these little plastic cuffs online, I thought we'd try it out."

It was true, Ryan conceded to himself. Their sex was great, but they always stuck to missionary position, Sophie said she loved to stare into his eyes as they made love. The thought of doing more aroused him, he felt himself getting hard.

"Ooh I think that means you like this idea," Sophie grinned as she saw the tent growing in his pants. A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. Ryan felt Sophie get up and heard her leaving the room.

"Don't worry honey, I'll get it."

She opened the door, finding Aaron waiting. He was wearing a pale blue button-down dress shirt and a pair of loose grey slacks. She smiled and greeted him with a passionate kiss. Ryan struggled to hear what was going on from the other room.

"What did you tell him?" Aaron asked.

"Nothing yet," Sophie replied. "But I got him ready for us."

Ryan heard two sets of footsteps entering the room.

"Sophie what's going on?" Kyle asked, trying to stand and pull off his restraints. Sophie straddled his lap and sat down, pinning him to the couch.

Her words were like a dagger to Ryan's heart:

"Do you remember your ex Megan? She was my best friend in elementary school. We've kept in touch when I had to move away in middle school. She's always had my back. She told me so much about you, Ryan. She told me what you did to her." Ryan was stunned speechless.

"But she also told me about how Aaron changed her life. She even arranged for us to meet up, it was so sweet of her." Sophie continued. "Aaron's been fucking me for months," she said. "In more ways than you can imagine." She pulled off Ryan's blindfold, and he blinked and squinted as his eyes adjusted to the light.

What he saw, when his eyes focused again and the light ceased to be painful, made him feel like throwing up. Aaron was standing behind Sophie, arms wrapped around her neck. They both looked at the red-faced Ryan, watching with matching smiles as he struggled more in his bonds. "You fuckers need to let me up!" he yelled, shifting and squirming as he tried to get off the couch.

"I think he's talking too much, Sophie," Aaron said.

"Want me to shut him up?" Sophie replied. She stood up and slipped her thong off, balled them up, and in one quick move, shoved them into Ryan's mouth. He tried to spit them out, but she kept her hand over his mouth, and his best efforts to twist and get away proved no more effective than anything he'd managed thus far. Aaron was quick to assist, as well, grabbing the roll of tape from where Sophie had left it on the side table. A length of tape over Ryan's lips meant he couldn't get rid of the improvised gag, and his cries of protest became muffled groans.

"You can pick 'em man," said Aaron, casually wrapping an arm around Sophie's waist, the other into her cleavage. He fondled her big tits for a moment before gripping her neckline. In one motion Aaron tore the dress off, making Sophie gasp as it ripped apart.

Sophie was just in her bra now, the lingerie straining to contain her bountiful bosom. She purred and rubbed up against Aaron's chest. Aaron squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples through the bra, kissing her neck as he fondled her. Then in a swift motion Aaron tore the bra off too, eliciting another squeal from Sophie. Between her legs, Ryan could see the outline of Aaron's cock snaking down his pant leg. It seriously looks like a third leg, the fabric stretched almost to breaking by his freakish appendage.

His fiancee, now fully nude, looked down at it and giggled. "Is that a soda bottle in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" As she spoke, she squeezed her arms together under her breasts, lifting and pushing them together. The effect was stunning, and Aaron's cock throbbed at the sight. The fabric was so tight individual veins were visible, running over his immense shaft. Sophie slipped her hands under the lip of Aaron's shirt, pulling it up and over the man's head.

Ryan stared helplessly at Aaron. He was even more handsome in person, with perfect complexion and chiseled features. His dark eyes looked directly at Ryan and Ryan felt his dick spring to attention. His skin was flawlessly smooth, tanned to a golden glow, and the muscles beneath so full, so perfectly formed, so cleanly separated from one to the next.

As his shirt was pulled over his ripped chest, Aaron's pants finally gave out. His cock sprung out, smacking into Sophie's thighs hard enough to send her stumbling. She regained her footing and straddled the beast. Ryan's gaze was glued to Aaron's cock -- even though he had seen plenty of photos and videos, it looked even bigger in person. It was nearly a foot and a half long, jutting out in front of his body. Unbelievably thick, as well; one long vein running along the top of the shaft. Aaron finished taking off his shirt, then matter-of-factly tore away the shreds of his pants.

Sophie didn't fail to notice Ryan's gaze. "You like his monster cock, Ryan?" she asked. Ryan turned away; from the way he looked down at the floor, shame-faced, she knew he was humiliated nonetheless. "Imagine how good it looks when he slides it between my big tits." she continued. "They're just barely big enough. Don't worry; you'll get to see it tonight. You'll get to see everything tonight."

"She is amazingly tight considering I have been pounding her for the last two months, I'm surprised you haven't noticed." Aaron added.

"I love it Ryan, I love how he makes me cum over and over again. All I think about these days is getting my hands on it. Cheating on you behind your back with the biggest cock in the world."

She wrapped herself around Aaron and pulled him in for a kiss. She could hear a small, muffled sob escape from the defeated Ryan as he witnessed the love of his life sharing herself with someone else. The kiss ended, and Aaron and Sophie both turned back toward Ryan. Tears shone in the corners of his eyes, but they hadn't yet fallen. But they did, when Sophie let out a snort of laughter. "Ohhhh, he's so sad," she said, before turning back toward Aaron. "Tell me if he really starts to cry when I suck your giant fucking cock."

She dropped to her knees. She looked up at Aaron, her eyes scintillating. Her tongue found one of the veins that stood out in relief on Aaron's cock, and she gave him a long lick, tracing the path of the vein with the tip of her tongue. And when it was done, she went down to the base of his shaft and started again, leaving broad trails of shining wetness over the surface of his cock. Then she started to slap herself in the face with Aaron's cock, smearing his pre-cum all over.

"Oh fucking yes! Cock feels so heavy on my face, so fucking huge and thick. Jesus."

She opened her mouth wide and eagerly engulfed the head of Aaron's cock. Aaron stroked her hair as she bobbed up and down on the upper part of his meat. Thin rivulets of spit started to drip down the sides, where her hands could smear them into a slick coating as she stroked that part of Aaron's shaft that wasn't in her mouth. Her stroking hands kept time with her mouth; every time she bobbed, her hands did a long, twisting, corkscrew stroke, gliding easily over the wet flesh. And her mouth provided steady suction and stimulation from her talented tongue.

Ryan watched as Sophie's engagement ring, the ring he had given her only a few hours ago, sparkled as her fingers gripped tightly around Aaron's hard cock while her lips slid swiftly up and down, wrapped tightly and hotly around the thick shaft as she sucked and danced her tongue expertly. Her hand barely reached halfway around the thick shaft.

She pulled her head up and off with a pop. "Am I doing it good, baby?" she asked. "Am I sucking your cock good?" She didn't wait for an answer before diving back down for more action. This time, she bobbed and sucked for another few seconds, and then stopped again. "You're so delicious, baby. I can't wait to taste your cum."

"Like watching this, Ryan?" Sophie said, turning to Ryan. "You asked me to marry you tonight, but I'm already engaged to this giant cock." She looked up at Aaron and smiled as she slid her bracelet off her wrist and onto Aaron's cock. His dick was so thick that it took effort to slide the ring down; it bulged as the ring reached the base, deforming the metal hoop.

She wrapped her big boobs around the pillar of pleasure and started to jack him gently with her tits. Aaron reached out and seized her breasts in his hands; teasing her nipples with his thumbs while he worked. Sophie moaned and raised up to devour his head like a wild animal, reveling in the juicy, spermy taste that trickled steadily into her mouth.

Soon Sophie was spewing out throat-fulls of cream all over the two of them, completely soaking his cock, her tits, her hands, and his balls in a drippy mix of saliva, pre-cum, and pure unadulterated horniness. She bobbed her head and gagged on a foot of dick, eagerly moaning as Aaron pumped her tits and she pumped his balls. Suddenly she pulled back and turned to Ryan.

"Better than any porno, right babe?"

Without waiting for an answer, she gave Aaron a salacious wink as she started to engulf his cock. She took her time, crawling forward, gobbling up one inch after another until she felt the head of his cock probing the back of her throat. Then—after one more deep breath to steady herself—she swallowed, and his cock slipped past her gag reflex, down into her throat. And she pressed on, engulfing more and more of his thick veiny flesh, not slowing or stopping her descent until her lips were wrapped tight around the very base of his cock and her nose was touching his groin.

Ryan let out an agonized, but muffled, groan, which formed a sort of counterpoint to the moan of pleasure that issued from Aaron's lips. "Fuck me, you're amazing," he said. And then, as if to prove it, Sophie started to bob her head, in small, short motions, keeping much of Aaron's 16-inch long monster cock lodged deep in her throat as she did.

"Oh fuck Ryan," Aaron grunted, in the moment before he erupted. "Your girl's about to get a big drink!" Ryan—by now roundly defeated—barely reacted. His face was still deep red, and for the moment, at least, he had stopped struggling and trying to escape his bonds. Aaron didn't spare him much more attention; he looked down at Sophie, and saw her looking up at him worshipfully. He flexed his cock, snapping Sophie's bracelet off. Sophie let out a muffled moan from her cock-filled mouth, the sight of Aaron's dick destroying her bracelet made her cum instantly. The feeling of Sophie cumming with his dick down her throat set Aaron off.

Sophie didn't take her mouth off the tip of his cock as Aaron exploded. She kept her tongue going and she kept pumping her hands, eager to milk out as much as she could from Aaron, and she wasn't disappointed. Aaron's cock pulsed, again and again, each pulse bringing with it a stream of thick, creamy, salty-sweet cum. Jizz spurted out of her nose and the sides of her mouth, making Sophie pull off. Aaron took hold of his cannon and aimed jets at her face, her hair, her hot tits. Shot after shot flew past her head and hit the far wall.

"Oh my God, give me more," Sophie cried.

Ryan had cum whilst watching this scene unfold, his ultimate nightmare but deep in his head had it become his fantasy. To watch Sophie fucked the way he could never hope to fuck her. He snapped. His hopes that evening had turned to despair, he saw that he had been powerless to stop Lisa and Megan's vendetta against him.

With a muffled scream he snapped the cheap handcuffs apart and leapt to his feet. Sophie saw him coming through goo covered eyes.

"Aaron watch out, Ryan no!!" she screamed.

Aaron looked up to see Ryan charging at him. Sophie grabbed his cock and aimed it at Ryan. Aaron let out a large groan and his cannon blasted cum like water cannon into Ryan's eyes. Ryan clawed at them, stumbling. Aaron moved quickly, his right fist coming straight on to Ryan's face. There was a crack as Ryan's nose broke; two streams of blood flooded down his face. He toppled over like a felled tree.

"A little taste of what the girls love so much," said Sophie kneeling down to lick the cum off Ryan's face.

"He enjoyed our show," said Sophie, feeling his wet crotch. In fact, Ryan's entire crotch was matted in his watery cum - he had had multiple orgasms without even touching his dick.

Ryan opened his eyes to see Aaron stood over him, his naked body gleaming like Goliath. And appearing at his side, there was his fiancee. Her arm seemed to hook around his. Her eyes were starry, looking up at him. She let her hand freely roam this naked towering hero, feeling his bulging muscles. He slid his arm around Sophie's slender waist, pulled her in, and kissed her deeply right in front of Ryan. Their mouths melted together, as their tongues found their rightful places, entangled with each other.

Ryan groaned pathetically from the floor. His breath squeezing in and out as a wheeze, as his brain urged his protesting muscles to breathe deep. Sophie's hands moved across the muscles of her man, her slender fingers tracing over the contours of his abs. Her leg drifted upward, her inner thigh gracing along his leg. His huge swinging cock started to come back to life, rising up between her thighs and pressing against her wet mound.

When the kiss finally broke, Sophie peered up at her man. "I want you... now," she gasped with large eyes and a voice that was barely able to catch her breath.

"We have to do something about him first," he said.

Then they both turned to Ryan. He groaned, and started to sit up. Everything hurt from the shoulders down. Aaron placed his foot on Ryan's chest and pushed him back to the floor.

"I think you should fuck him." Sophie grinned at him evilly.

Aaron raised his eyebrows. "You sure?"

"Of course. I was just thinking about how to make things really painful for Ryan. Look at him, fuck your cock would completely destroy his ass!” Sophie said looking at the intimidating size difference.

"Please master?" Sophie begged, doe-eyed. "He needs to learn he's nothing compared to you. Please wreck his little hole like you've done to all of his girlfriends! Fuck him until he can't walk!"

Ryan looked up at the two of them with fear in his eyes, realizing he was helpless to fight what was about to happen. Aaron thought for a moment.

"Fuck it, I'm horny enough," he growled.

"Thank you sir!" Sophie said, giving him a squeeze.

Aaron picked up Ryan with one arm and effortlessly bent him over the couch, face down. He stood over him and bent down. His enormous cock slapped onto his back causing him to grunt with the weight of it. With one hand, Aaron held down Ryan's body, and with the other he grabbed the waist of his jeans. With one pull, he tore Ryan's jeans and his boxers clean off his body like they were nothing but tissue paper.

"Get him ready for me, slut."

Squirming under his grip was pointless. Aaron's strength was just too much, and his cock felt nearly heavy enough to hold him down on its own. When he felt his pants and underwear torn away, Ryan realized what was next. Sophie grabbed Ryan's cheeks, pulled them apart, and spit a large dollop of saliva right onto his untouched hole. Using her thumb, she rubbed it in and sank her spit-covered digit straight into his virginal ass.

Squirming once more, Ryan looked back in fear at the two of them. Nothing had ever penetrated his ass before. Sophie glared back at him, giving him a clear warning: if he tried anything to stop them he was in for a world of hurt. Ryan looked back down and gritted his teeth. She slowly inserted another finger, and then another.

“Getting hard from this?! I can see your little dick bouncing around down there! I knew you really were a bitch!” Sophie tormented Ryan cruelly.

Ryan wanted to die. He whimpered pitifully as he felt his cock shoot out a few dribbles of cum - Sophie had made him cum without touching his dick. She laughed when she noticed and used her other hand to deliver a hard slap to his ass.

Once Sophie felt he was as stretched as he’d get, at least by her hands, she jumped off of the couch. Now would be the real test. Aaron slapped his cock against Ryan's ass several times before speaking up.

“Ready for this? It’s time for your first real fucking!”

The muscle stud pressed his cock into Ryan's asshole. The pressure was intense. It felt like his whole ass was being folded into itself, so large was the genitalia pushing into him. It was slow going, but after several minutes of pushing, the giant head popped in.

“Nnnnngggaaah!” Ryan gasped, as Aaron's throbbing mushroom tip forced open his asshole. “It’s… too big! It’s… not gonna fit!” he tried to scream out, muffled by Sophie's thong. Then, his eyes went wider than they’d ever been and even rolled up and crossed slightly as the intruding tool began to burrow into his guts, inch by inch, making a bulging shape in his abdomen.

It felt like his ass was on fire. Every nerve ending felt like it was being pulled apart. His cockhead alone felt like it filled his entire body. It squished his prostate, constantly pressing into it just by its sheer enormity. The scream turned into a loud moan as Ryan felt his cock erupt in another orgasm. The pain also brought pleasure, and it felt his entire body was cumming from the feeling of Aaron's glans alone. His entire body shook for several seconds before coming to a stop. Ryan panted once more in exhaustion.

“Oh, fuck!” Sophie moaned, fingering herself as she watched. “Pump your stud cum up his little ass, master! Make him your bottom bitch! It makes me so wet to watch you make this asshole into your cocksleeve!” She sat in front of Ryan and spread her legs apart. Grabbing him by the hair with one hand, she tore off the tape covering his mouth and shoved his face against her pussy.  

"Fuck! Shit! God-damned cunt-licking bitch! Fucking get your tongue in there!" She ground against Ryan's face aggressively, forcing him to eat her out.

Aaron grabbed Ryan's feet and pulled him upwards, forcing in more inches of his meat until Ryan was mostly held aloft by the pillar he was impaled on. With his new leverage, Aaron began to pull Ryan up and down his fuck pillar. His cockhead never left his ass, but the shaft fucked in and out of it, gaining ground with every thrust. Sophie lost her grip on Ryan's head, allowing him to catch his breath.

“You’re fucking up my body! Oh my god oh my god oh my god I think I’m fucking dying!” Ryan cried, eyes rolling back in his head.

Aaron felt his cock bulldoze its way up Ryan's body, the tightness bringing him exquisite pleasure. His cock flexed several times involuntarily, sending Ryan's body flopping up and down, his chest smacking into the couch. Ryan could do nothing but bounce lamely up and down Aaron's pole, helpless to contribute to the brutal fucking he was currenty on the end of. He felt his own meager genitals pulverized by Aaron's magnitudes-larger balls, each thrust feeling like they would be completely crushed. His eyes started to slowly glaze over, the pain and general lack of air becoming too much. He could feel Aaron's thrusts get erratic, signaling that he was getting closer to cumming. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt the giant cock widen even more.

"Aw fuck, I’m gonna cum!” Aaron groaned. The tight sensation of Ryan's virgin ass, in combination with Sophie cheering him on, was quickly pushing him to the edge. “I’m gonna fucking fill you up!” Sophie saw his big, swollen balls draw up a little in his scrotum as they prepared to blow his load up into Ryan's ass. Aaron buried his cock as far as he could and cried out. A long, low, burbling spraying noise came from within Ryan's body as his abs distended as he was filled.

“Aaron is filling up your ass with a huge fucking load,” Sophie moaned to Ryan, cumming at the lewd sight. Aaron conquering a fresh hole always turned her on, and the added wrinkle of it being her ex-boyfriend only added to her pleasure. When she came, she squirted, her ejaculation splashing against Ryan's face.

More fluid slopped out of his asshole; the sofa was quickly becoming soaked in wads and piles of jizz. Aaron pushed his human condom off his cock and flipped him over to shoot the rest of his load over Ryan's chest and face. Shot after shot splattered across Ryan's chest, burying his battered body in white. Aaron pulled up Ryan's head and forced his meat down his throat, pumping the last few jets straight into Ryan's stomach.

When it was finally over, Aaron unsheathed his penis, Ryan's head falling back onto the sofa with a thump into a puddle of cum. He looked down at his unconscious cumdump, scowling slightly at his prone state. His eyes were open but vacant. He was catatonic. Aaron had driven his cock all the way into his mind and shattered it. He lifted Ryan, his ass leaking a river of cum onto the ground, and with a grunt of effort picked him up and dropped him onto a chair.

Some time later, Ryan woke up, groggy. His ass felt raw; it was still gaped open, a stream of white leaking out of him. His gag had been reapplied, and he could still taste Aaron's cum in his mouth. He could barely lift his head up, much less his arms or legs. It hurt to breathe, his insides felt bruised and blackened. He was alone on a chair in the living room, adhered to it in places by Aaron's cum and tied down around his chest. More puddles were on the floor around him, the couch, the dining table, and the kitchen, evidence of the couple's insatiable lovemaking. "How long was I out?" he wondered. He heard Sophie cry out in pleasure and looked up. The guest room door was wide open and he could see Aaron and Sophie engaged in the wildest sex he'd ever seen.

Their fucking was at fever pitch. The bed slamming off the walls. They were taking each other to new limits— seeing how rough they could play with their new toys. And from their bodies, they could play rough for a long long time.

They were both crying out like wild animals. Several photos fell off of the walls and crashed to the floor.

"Flip me over!" Sophie moaned out through their passion. "I want to look up at my man as he takes me!"

There was a thump as Aaron eagerly flipped onto her back. Then their powerful lovemaking resumed. Ryan could see her long legs wrapped around his waist. The bed was making wild knocking sounds. She must have been bucking her ass off of the mattress to meet each of his thrusts.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh Ummmmm!" Sophie groaned loudly as she squeezed her big tits, her new diamond engagement ring glinting in the light as she groped herself and her long blonde hair swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the illicit fuck. "Ummmm oh! You're so much bigger than Ryan!" she groaned loudly.

"Yeah, you like my dick inside you don't you Sophie?" Aaron groaned back at her, watching intently as she felt herself up roughly.

"Oh yeah, it's so hard! So fucking hard! Uhhhh!" She groaned, her eyes tightly closed as she rode hard, "Ohhhh, oh! Take me! Make me forget I ever had a boyfriend. Fuck me!" The bed was still moving, the thumping of the wooden headboard marking their illicit sex session. Their cries reached a crescendo as they both achieved climax at nearly the same time. "Where do you want me to cum?" Aaron cried out.

"Inside of me!" Sophie echoed back. "Oh god, inside of your little slut! I want to feel it!"

Their voices sang out a twisted duet of pleasure as Aaron pumped his seed into Ryan's fiancee's body. Her pussy taking it all, accepting him inside of her. Sophie looked out into the living room and caught Ryan's eye. She grinned evilly, leaning up to whisper in Aaron's ear as he pulled out and sprayed the last of his load onto her body.

After a beat, the two returned to the living room, arms around each other.

"Glad you're awake, Ryan. Did you enjoy the show?" Sophie said, worming her way out from Aaron's arms and approaching her bound boyfriend once more.

"You shouldn't have to strain to see us fuck, honey," she said, her voice sickly sweet. "Let me help you." She circled around behind him and with a little bit of effort turned his chair. Of course Ryan came along with it; he wound up facing the couch, only a few feet away from Aaron, who had sat down on the cum-stained sofa, his titanic meat pointing straight up, unyielding. Sophie walked back around and sat down in Aaron's lap, leaning back against him as his arms enfolded her. Unconsciously, she molded herself to him, nestling up against him. His cock was hot and hard against her skin, and she found herself grinding on it, just a bit. "God," she moaned, "I can't wait to feel this monster stretching out my tight little hole." It was gratuitous and cruel, and she felt Aaron's cock throb between her cheeks.

His hands slipped down, around her waist, and with a growl he lifted her up off him, seemingly without effort, like she was a toy. Sophie squealed at being hoisted up into the air so suddenly—until the squeal turned into a gasp as he lowered her down onto his cock. He did it slowly, in part to give her time to adjust and accept the intrusion of his massive weapon into her tight asshole.

From his position, tied to a chair, just a few feet away, there was nothing to obscure his view of Aaron's thick tool slowly entering Sophie's ass. He had little choice but watch as she descended, her face showing the sweet pain and pleasure she was feeling. Ryan was too broken to even think of closing his eyes or looking away.

Once she was halfway down, Sophie took matters into her own hands. She gently touched Aaron's hand with hers, and he stopped while she took a deep breath. And then she slammed herself down, impaling her asshole on Aaron's spear.

As she did she let out a loud scream. "FUCK!" It was both a scream of pain and a scream of pleasure. The sharp agony of taking him inside her brought with it an equally intense spike of ecstasy. She felt her cunt gush. The pain faded quickly, but the pleasure remained.

Sophie started to bounce up and down. At first, she was slow, but before long she was riding him at a gallop. She was leaning forward, so all she had to do was move her hips, and that's exactly what she did, practically dancing on his cock. Aaron, for his part, palmed her ass, squeezing and kneading gently, but not interfering with her efforts.

She looked at Ryan, who was distraught at seeing the women he loved fervently impaling her ass on another man's cock. "He fills me soooo good," she said, between hurried, panting breaths. "God, it's like he's fucking my pussy too, that's how big he is." Behind her, Aaron grinned wolfishly and started to take a more active hand.

His hands slipped up to her waist. Sophie leaned back, spreading her legs as she did and keeping them spread wide. She wanted Ryan to see what it looked like when Aaron's engorged, veiny slab of meat plundered her tightest hole. So she let Aaron support her and use his strong, bulging arms to help her bounce on his cock, swallowing every last inch of it up every time she dropped down onto him.

And Ryan, despite himself, did look. He saw the way her ass stretched around him, and he could hardly believe that such a big tool could fit into such a small girl. But it clearly was fitting—and Sophie was clearly enjoying it. Her cunt dripped and drooled her juices, as well as a thin rivulet of Aaron's cum.

"Does it look good?" Sophie asked. "Does he fuck my ass good, baby?" If he hadn't been gagged, Ryan would have answered. He'd have protested. He'd have begged to be let go. He'd have called her names. But he could do none of those things. All he could do was gaze on her, defeated, crushed, bearing mute witness to the sight of his fiancee riding another, better man. Her tits bounced in time with her movements, her blonde hair, now limp and damp and darkened with sweat, fell down around her, giving her a wild, untamed look.

She looked back over her shoulder at Aaron. "I'm all yours, master." she said, quietly. "Do whatever you want with me." Aaron gripped her waist tightly, smiled, and slammed her down. Sophie's legs turned to jelly, and she couldn't muster the strength to raise herself up off him again.

He let out a small grunt of effort and lifted her up, bodily, his strong arms more than capable of managing her petite frame. And then he slammed her down again, just as hard, gravity and all his impressive strength combining, sending shockwaves through her. "Holy... FUCK!" she gasped, as Aaron lifted her for a third time. She didn't get the chance to say anything else before he speared her.

"Oh fuckfuckfuck my ASS! Fuck it Aaron! Take it!" She screamed as he punished her backdoor. Sophie threw her head back and surrendered to the overwhelming sensation, losing herself in the feeling of being so completely and utterly dominated. He ripped a climax out of her, making her scream as she felt her cunt gush and her ass clench around his fat cock.

In his position tied to the chair, Ryan was treated to the sight of his fiancee—former girlfriend, at least—bucking and writhing, her ass impaled by Aaron, her pussy visibly dripping as she came. Or perhaps that was the last few drops of Aaron's last load trickling out of her.

“Enjoying the show Ryan?” he sneered, “Maybe you’d like an even closer view!”

Aaron stood up, Sophie still impaled on his cock, and stepped in front of Ryan. He gently bent Sophie forward and guided her head down into Ryan's lap. Her face was pressed against Ryan's throbbing dick, hard despite the torture he was enduring.

"Now," said Aaron, his smile showing his obvious joy in all this, "I'm really going to fuck her. I'm going to fuck her better and deeper than you ever could, and you're going to feel every thrust."

Aaron's first thrust was swift and savage, causing Sophie to collapse with a deathly moan into Ryan's lap as the huge cannon split her. Ryan couldn't look away, even though he wanted to. He saw how Sophie's body moved as pleasure spread over her—her breathing grew deeper, making her full and firm breasts rise and fall hypnotically. Her eyes were half-closed; she looked up at Ryan, a hint of a smile playing on her lips as he watched his girlfriend—his ex-girlfriend, now—get pleasured by another man. A superior man.

Every thrust was so strong that Sophie's ass lifted a little with every puncture, her face driving harder and harder into Ryan's cock. Ryan was clearly at war with himself, his cock betraying the shameful arousal his face and eyes so clearly contradicted.

As Aaron pounded into Sophie faster and faster, the intensity of her moans increased. Her tits beat time on Ryan's chest and cock as her hips swiveled to give Aaron extra pleasure. When he had buried all sixteen inches inside of her, his strong arms corkscrewed Sophie around and pushed her back against Ryan, her head resting on his chest while her ass sat just above his balls on his hard-on.

With his renewed vigor, Aaron began to bang into Sophie with a force that threatened to break the chair. With each thrust her ass ground back against Ryan's cock, offering it the tease of a fuck with no real satisfaction. Occasionally he did give a little grunt of please as Sophie writhed against him.

"He's deeper than you can go." Sophie whispered into Ryan's ear.

Ryan was crushed. Utterly demolished. So defeated by this obviously true revelation that he had no fight left in him. That sent Sophie over the edge, and she came; she moaned, howled and cried, beating her fists against Ryan's thighs as she shuddered over the biggest climax of her life.

"GOD AARON! I LIVE FOR YOUR FUCKING HUGE COCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

That was evidently enough for Aaron. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving just his immense head inside of her, and came. His cock clenched hard enough that Sophie's hips were actually lifted off Ryan's lap for about ten seconds. He relaxed, dropping her back to the ground, and pulled all the way out. His cock was followed by a flood of thick, pearly cum from her gaping hole. He drew back just slightly, holding himself in both hands, and his cock jerked as he clenched again. A tremendous stream of cum splashed all over Sophie's torso, coating her from groin to chest as he unloaded. Aaron stood up and stepped back, bending forward a bit to keep his endowment aimed her way. His next burst painted across from her thigh to her chin. She grinned and thrust her chest forward, eyes closed and chin up to receive his seed. A single one of his eruptions drenched her bountiful tits, a flood of the stuff running down over her pussy. His streams of jizz were so forceful that Ryan couldn't tell where one shot started and another ended, but he came over the course of what seemed like minutes, despite having cum several times already that night. He aimed down and sprayed her thighs and Ryan's lap, covering it completely in white.

Finally he hauled his heavy cock back to Sophie's face, leveling his tremendous prong straight at her mouth. She opened wide, cum-slicked lips offering easy lubrication to sink the jaw-breaking boner deep inside.

Sophie choked and gagged on the spurting dick, then deep throated him and proceeded to take on the meal directly to her stomach. When Aaron was finally finished, she pulled him out, giving the head one last gooey kiss. "Did you like marking me, my love?" she asked sweetly. "I wish I could wear your cum all the time." She looked at Ryan with no shame in her eyes as she wiped cum from her eyes, and tits, shoveling all she could to her cum-hungry mouth.

Ryan choked out another sob around his gag, but neither Aaron nor Sophie seemed to take notice. Sophie busied herself slowly suckling on the end of Aaron's cock, lavishing attention on it with her lips and tongue as it slowly softened. She let go of it, and used her fingers to scoop Aaron's cum off her face and into her mouth, smiling wickedly as she did.

Once she was all clean, she rose to her feet and turned to face Ryan. Aaron stood behind her, and she leaned back against him. His arms encircled her, and she closed her eyes for a moment, relaxing, molding herself against him. She let out a little relaxed moan and said, without opening her eyes, "Ready to go, master?"

Aaron smiled, looking Ryan right in the eyes, and replied, "Sure thing. But we can't just leave your ex like this." That should have come as a relief to Ryan, but somehow he knew that whatever they had in mind wasn't going to be an act of kindness.

And when Sophie let go of Aaron and picked up Ryan's laptop it proved to him that his fear was well-founded. A few mouse clicks were all it took for her to start playing a video - a compilation video of all of his past girlfriends being fucked by Aaron's massive cock. The sounds of screams of pleasure and worship filled the room as clip after clip highlighted the stream of orgasms each of them enjoyed, followed by the tsunami of cum that filled and covered them. Sophie sashayed over to the bound Ryan and cupped his chin, making him look at her. "This is goodbye, Ryan," she said. "Let me give you one last kiss."

She pulled off his gag. Ryan had nothing to say to her; he was a broken man. Her lips were still shiny with a thin sheen of Aaron's cum. He tried to turn away, but Sophie wrenched his head back toward her so she could plant her lips on his. It was a short kiss, and when it ended she pulled off her engagement ring and dropped it on the floor in front of him, where it landed in a puddle of Aaron's cum, sinking slowly until it could no longer be seen through the opaque white.

Ryan was left alone in his room, tied to his chair, heartbroken.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

I have run out of superlatives to apply to your stories, tester26. They are consistently awesome splooge extractors.

I think Aaron would do well to direct his unique skills into a business providing much-needed services in the area of sexual revenge and humiliation. He has been doing favors for friends, but people would pay good money to unleash him on ex-husbands, terrible bosses, studio executives, Catholic bishops, or anyone else who needs to be taken down a peg or two.  Add the long line of people who would order services for themselves, and he would have more work than he could handle. 

I can imagine his office assistant going through a menu of options with potential customers, reminding them that they will be charged by the pint for cum, with different rates for internal or external application, or a hefty flat fee for unlimited quantities.

• Like 3