Trio

Lucio Vero was known for his good heart, he was always disposed to help both friends and strangers, and expected in return only to see his good deed made a difference in the person's life, even if a bit. But one day, he was to meet such generosity, that he would never be the same.

Walking down the meadow next to his house, he found a man in a bad state. He appeared to have a broken leg, and seemed very beaten. Lucio did not hesitate, he was not really all that strong, but he carry the man to his dwelling, where he took care of his wounds as he could, gave him to eat, and said "My friend, you can stay for as long as you take to recover...". Convinced of Lucio's good heart, the man stood up, and in a bath of light, revealed his true form. In a quick metamorphosis, the man, before frail and weak, transformed into a great muscular soldier. Lucio was surprised and got frightened immediately, but the man, in his new form, said:

"Do not fear. I am Mars, the God of war. I have been observing you, mortal, and wanted to see how kind you were capable of being. Your heart is pure, your intentions good, and so, I want to offer you a reward."

"M-Mars?!" Said Lucio, trembling from toe to head. "How... how can this be? Ah... ah..." he gaggled a bit "Forgive me, sir, I am so frightened..."

"I do not blame you. But, listen to me, I have a reward to offer you, and if you accept it, fright will cease to cause you trouble"

Lucio tried to recover his composure, but looking at the naked man in front of him, he blushed: "Sir... Mars, God of War..."

"I am aware that my naked form may cause you to feel embarrassed. No fear. My reward will make you comfortable." 

"Sir, if I may... Can I ask, what is this reward you are offering?"

"You may ask, but, I will not tell. You must show you trust me. Mortal, do you want my reward, even if not knowing what it is?"

Lucio thought a bit, and the God waited, patiently. "God, I am unworthy, but I would like to have the reward, if you so desire to give me. I don't know what it is, but I trust you."

"You are a man of valor, Lucio. If you want to receive this gift, do as I command, and, strip yourself naked, first."

Lucio did not ask why of such weird request, but he did just that, a bit embarassed. He took off his shirt, then his shoes and socks, and pull of his trousers, revealing his overall average body, to the God. His form was nothing special, he had no visible abs, though his pectorals were large, his shoulders had potential. The God took notice of the body, studying it silently and quickly. Then, he said:

"Now, allow me to kiss you, mortal"

Lucio stood still like a rock, not only was he naked, but that handsome soldier-God wanted to kiss him. He could only consent.

"I do, Mars, God of war"

So, Mars got close to him, and slowly embraced Lucio, while giving him a kiss in his mouth. Lucio was not used to this, and could only kiss back the God, in an awkward, but sincere way. They both smiled, then, to one another. Mars said:

"You are a kind, gentle human being, Lucio Vero. I hope this was not too awkward for you."

"I trust you, Mars. It is all I can do. I await further instructions."

"I will not let you down, on your reward, Lucio. Now, kneel"

So did Lucio, trying to hide his puzzled face from the God. The man stood there, awaiting further instructions, while the much muscular soldier-God stood in front of him, his abs and pectorals shining, and his cock, rock hard, bulging and licking a strong-smelled golden gooey of a liquid, almost like a diluted paste.

"Lucio, if you trust me, I want you to suck my penis. Take a sip of my semen. Gulp it, and so, your reward will be at hand."

Lucio shook a bit, but with his head, he assented to the God. Mars got close to Lucio, and so, first licking the head, as to taste the seed, then, carefully sucking Mars's instrument. The God's liquid was like a salty honey, and Lucio closed his eyes in pleasure, while flavoring it. Mars was also pleased, and caressing the hair of Lucio, said:

"It is done, Lucio"

Lucio, then, slowly took his mouth away from Mars, and stood up, gazing at the God.

"How do I taste, Lucio?"

"Mars, God of war, I have never had the pleasure of tasting something as good as your seed."

"This pleases me, Lucio. You are one step closer to receiving your award..."

"So, this wasn't it?"

Mars had to bite his lip not to spoil what wonder he was ready to give to Lucio. Mars was leaking the same liquid from his bulging, strong nipples.

"This is the last step, Lucio, you must, now, suck my Nipple, to finish the process"

And so Lucio did, putting his hands on Mars's strong pectorals, he licked the left nipple of Mars, and sucked a good gulp of the seed. Mars, then, said:

"It begins."

Mars started talking on a language Lucio could not understand, but before he could ask, a golden fog surrounded him, and took him out of the floor. Fluctuating, Lucio extended his arms, and felt pain.

His muscles awoke inside of him, Lucio felt his body growing, first slowly and painfully. He started to get taller and his pectorals got larger, so did his shoulders, that also were getting stronger. He let out grunts and moans, as the pain begin to turn to... pleasure. His arms grew more muscular, and he saw that with a growing grin in his face. The process was slow, as to make him savor every second of it, every second of his body turning muscular, stronger, more capable. His abs came to life, and soon a 8 pack was bulging, as well as his adonis, getting carved as well as his cock grew in length and width. He moaned and roared as his body transformed, his pectorals getting larger and expanded. When he returned to the floor, he was as strong as the God Mars, his protector. He said, with a deeper voice than before, now more confident, while his muscles bulged and veins were covering them.

"Mars... I..."

"No, Mortal, it is not over, yet."

Said the God, and closing his eyes, he chanted once again. Standing, Lucio felt a surge across his body, and roaring, he arched his back, and extended his arms once again. His face reshaped. He closed his eyes, and as he did, the eyes melted away, but were quickly replaced by enhanced ones, that had multiple lenses, were fractal, multifaceted, like the ones of an insect. He rejoiced as his eyes transformed. But it was not only his eyes. His hair fell off, leaving only a small mohawk on his head, that soon started to connect with his bones. He started to grow horns, and spikes, both on his head and in his shoulders, and even back. He roared, and rejoiced, also as his spine elongated, and soon a tail was forming, and the tail had a thorn, like the one of a scorpio, on his final chord. He roared and rejoiced as his teeths became fangs, and he did rejoice when his skin boiled and was covered in liquid metal. He felt pleasure when his modified nipples started to lick his changed seed through them. He felt pleasure when he roared his human voice one last time, letting it turn into the voice of a beast, as well as his cock expelled his humanity, and his body now produced the blood of the beast, of the God.

"My creature" Said Mars, filled with pride and joy in his voice.

"My God... you transformed me into this monster"

"Do you approve of my reward, Lucio?"

"I am Lucio Vero no more, sir. I am your creature, Scipion is my name. I am here to serve as a gesture of my gratitude towards your gift".

"I have created you to be your own being. If you desire to serve me, it will be out of your solicitude. This is a reward, not a prison, not a punishment. You are to use yourself as you desire."

"Mars, thank you, I am most thankful for your reward"

So, Mars presented his creation, Scipion, with a medallion, that the God put on his neck. And so, this was the grand reward of Mars to the kind Lucio Vero, that transformed into Scipion, the strong.

• Like 8

"One more thing, Mortal. Beware, for the one man who taste your seed, will be transformed as well."

That made Scipion grin, and then he said to the god.

"Mars, god of war, if I can request a thing from you, I need you to bring to me an old friend, Nathan. I have the desire that he may join me."

"It shall be done, Scipion." Said the God, and with that, he disappeared.

While Scipion moved away from his dwelling for good, and through the meadow, went to the forest, where he would now inhabit, Mars helped him recruit his friend, by first, appearing onto him in a dream.

In said dream, Mars, presenting himself, told Nathan that glory awaited him, if he would follow Mars. So, he awakened, and curious with the dream, made himself available to follow the god, that soon appeared to him as a flickering light.

Mars leaded Nathan into the forest, and into Scipion, that was waiting for Nathan.

The first reaction of Nathan was to run away, but Mars calmed him, saying:

"Do not flee. This is Scipion, the strong. And he is the one who will provide you with the glory I told you about."

Nathan stopped, then, and asked:

"S-Scipion?"

"Yes, it is I, Nathan. You may find it hard to believe, but you know me, I am closer than you imagine...."

"I-I know... you? But, how? What... what are you?"

"You will understand, sooner than you'd expect. I have a gift for you, my friend."

"A... a gift?"

"Yes. But in order to receive it, you must trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Why should I trust you..."

"Because what I offer is good, and it will suit you. You have no reason not to trust me"

Nathan at that point was more curious than scared, or concerned, so he consented.

"I... I trust you, Scipion."

"Good. Do as I command, if you desire to receive the gift."

In this point, the nipples of Scipion, that were like thorns, on his extremely powerful, robust and large pectorals, started to secrete a strongly smelled substance... Nathan could only observe, and Scipion then, said...

"Now, come, and nourish yourself, on my seed."

"What?! What are you saying?!"

"Don't be afraid. If you desire the gift, do as I say."

Nathan, more confused than scared at this point, approached Scipion, and, licked the liquid.

"Ah... this..." he said, embarassed, after tasting it "this tastes good..."

"My friend, don't be shy. If you desire, take some more"

Nathan, then, intoxicated by the smell of the seed, and the taste, took some more, and sucked the nipple of Scipion, nourishing himself from it. Scipion caressed his hair, and with the other hand, embraced Nathan. When he was done taking the liquid, he realized.

"You... is it possible... Lucio?"

"You took notice, Nathan. I was once Lucio, but taking the gift from Mars, I have transformed into Scipion, the strong."

"How... how did you change so much? How... is it... possible?"

"This is something you will realize soon. Taking my seed, you will transform."

"W-what... aaaaaah"

Nathan, then, arching his back and kneeling on the floor, extending his arms, indeed started to transform, just like Lucio did before him.

"L-Lucio..."

"Don't fight this. Embrace the transformation, Nathan."

Nathan's body began to grow more muscular, just like Lucio's body did. The pain was excruciating, Scipion could only encourage his friend, further."

"Don't be afraid, Nathan. Your body is starting to change. The muscles grow strong, and soon the metamorphosis will happen"

Nathan's pectorals growing more muscular, more defined and large, his shoulders getting bigger and stronger. His arms growing larger and meatier. He was transforming, with tears in his eyes, he said.

"I am becoming one with you, Lucio... thank you... I... Embrace this."

His voice changing as his face was reforming. His jaws more strong, his teeths sharpening. His eyes turning into multifaceted fractals, just like the ones of Lucio, his friend.

"This transformation... feels good"

His clothes were reduced to nothing, and naked, he roared and the seed dripped from his nipples. Coming also from his cock, the seed covered his body, like a cocoon, substituting his skin with this carapace. His abs so sculpted, now. His feet transforming as well as his hands, growing claws. He lost his hair and gained horns in its place. Soon, it was done.

"Nathan..."

"No! Not Nathan. Nathan is gone, Scipion. I am yours, now. I am your creation, give me a new name, and I will embrace it."

"So you shall be called Scarvenger. Do you like this?"

"I could not have imagined anything better, Scipion."

And so, the transformation of Nathan was done, and as Lucio, he turned into a powerful creature. It was done. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, benroc said:

Interesting! But also HOT! The transformation descriptions are great. Thanks for the share.

Ah!!! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, it means a lot! It is my first story here in about three years or so!