Bigrowinggod

I’m still working on stud camp I just wanted to write a story about nightwing growing lol

also I’ve moved some of the ages around Damian’s 20 dicks 28 

Not trying to really be comic accurate here 

Chapter one 

dick pov

We managed to stop the plans of bane and poison ivy but not without Damian getting blasted by both of their chemicals. Without thinking he took the shot for me “ I know he’s going to be ok but it’s been hours and he hasn’t woken up”I say waiting outside of the watchtowers medical bay star fire /kori hugs my arm “Damien would never let himself die to some flowers and chemicals he will probably wake up soon now take a nap before we have to put you in the med bay with him” I try to argue but she grabs me and places my head on her lap. Eventually I pass out as she plays with  my hair 

damien pov 

I wake up “where is dick is he ok” I ask Martian manhunter “yes he’s waiting outside for you I’m just going to run a few basic test quick” I’m poked and prodded for a bit before I’m given some of my normal clothes to change into “nothing to strange just be carful for awhile and make sure to check back in if you feel anything strange ok”

he leaves the room as I change I check myself out in the mirror “weird there is no scaring” staring at my chest where the canister of ivy venom hit me I see my pecs swell bigger.

i try to focus on other parts of my body and it works I make myself slightly bigger everywhere so I still fit my clothes “going to have to test this out later”I mutter. I finish and head out into the hall way and get hug tackled by dick and Kori “Dames your ok” dick says “next time let the weird chemicals hit me it’s way more stressful to be the person not hit” he jokes.

“Hey between us three I think I’m the one who can take more hits” Kori smiles “Now im going to Titans tower I’ll expect you two there soon” she flys off leaving me and dick alone

i focus on his body a bit just to see if it works and I see his suit slowly get tighter his already impressive bulge looks obscene now and it looks like his suit is struggling even more to contain his legendary cheeks I kinda zone out  till I hear a rip and another dick panics running into the med bay trying to cover himself up

“I’ll grab you some clothes just sit tight this is probably just some venom or something in your system from the fight” I half lie.

Walking to the storage are I think about my feelings strange for me I know. I always had a bit of a crush on him he was everything dad was but better in my opinion just as smart and strong but without dad’s burdens. While we weren’t related by blood he was still my big brother,so I couldn’t talk to anyone about it but seeing him rip out of his uniform was driving me wild. I managed to refocus and  grab him some clothes 

Once I made it back to the med bay I was shocked at how big he was I always kinda knew he was hung but the growing meat between his legs was monstrous now 14 inches and thick. He was slowly jerking off When he noticed me he quickly tried to cover himself up but failed miserably “ sorry you had to see me like this dames” I wonder if I can do anything else now I got banes muscle maybe I got ivys powers to before he can react I kiss him and he relaxes with that same love dovey look ivys victims have. I know this is fucked but I know this is going to be fun willing myself bigger as I make out with the hottest hero I’ve ever seen.

(Edit note sorry for basically posting a ruff draft I’m going to work on editing before I post thank you all for reading)

Edited by Bigrowinggod
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1