The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

One day, Hank and Joe were hanging out at the barn. Sam was at work, and Kurt had gone to Florida to cover spring training. Joe had been getting some good workouts in, and had gained ten pounds of muscle and had new veins popping up all over, despite the fact that between his sets, he had to do Hank’s bidding, like adding plates to his bars, or stripping plates off for drops sets, or wiping Hank’s sweat off the benches, or sucking Hank’s big dick. Pretty much anything Hank demanded, otherwise Joe would get tossed around the barn like a pinball. Because, in the same amount of time that Joe gained ten pounds, Hank had gained forty, and was now up to 298.

Not that Joe minded giving the blow jobs. He was convinced that the big dude’s jizz was what was making him grow so fast. Once, after he worked out, he was flexing his 16” arm in the mirror. He saw Hank walk over. “Look,” said Joe proudly, “I got muscle now, too.” He did have a pretty nice peak rising up. Hank reached out and put his index finger on the peak and his thumb underneath, then he squeezed. Joe yelped and tried to free his arm, but Hank’s grip was too strong. He squeezed harder, and Joe crumpled to his knees. “Now you got pulp,” the brawny arm wrestler said. “And since you’re already down there…”. Then he made Joe blow him.

Hank had found an old tractor out behind the barn, and he ripped the big back tires off so they could flip them across the property. So far, Joe had trouble flipping them more than a few times, but Hank would squat down next to one on his mighty haunches, then send the tire flipping over and over, some fifty yards, with one powerful thrust. Sometimes a tire would end up crashing into the woods at the edge of the property. Hank would send Joe down to retrieve it, and Joe would struggle to upright the tire, then roll it back up the grassy field as the tire wobbled and twisted on the uneven ground. Joe would be heaving for breath and drenched in sweat by the time he got the tire back up to the barn, but he was building core strength and leg power in leaps and bounds.

On this day, Hank picked up a tire, whirled around with it and tossed it like a discus. The tire sailed thru the air like a flying saucer, smashing into the woods, splintering saplings into kindling. “Ho, yeah, did you see that?”crowed Hank, flexing his arms, then spreading his huge lats, turned on by his own strength. “Now go fetch it up,” he said to Joe, smacking him on the back of his head, sending him stumbling.

Joe took off down the hill, rubbing his head. Getting the tractor tire out of the undergrowth of the woods was no easy task. By the time he managed that, then rolled it up the hill, he was exhausted and covered with brambles. This was his sixth retrieval of the day. He plopped down to the ground. 

Hank came over and said, “Now look what you done, you got the tire all muddy. Hose it off.” 

Joe looked up at Hank, then over at the hose that on the side of the barn. He crawled over to it, turned it on, then got to his feet and walked back to the tire. He squeezed the nozzle and water came out in a jet stream, but instead of directing it towards the tire, he turned it right at Hank’s face. He sprayed and sprayed, and as Hank put his hands up to block the jet stream, Joe stopped, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

Hank dropped his hands to his sides and made them into huge menacing  fists. The cold water made his skin tighten across his deeply defined muscles. His pecs swelled out with rage and looked hard as titanium. Even his nips hardened up, as if looking for revenge, as water dripped off them. “Oh, you are one little dead fuck. Hope you’re ready for a real long enema.” As Hank took a step forward and grabbed the hose from him, Joe took off running to the woods. He heard what sounded like a rhino coming after him. Joe headed to the nearest big tree he could find, and clambered up it, his ten years of gymnastics aiding his efforts. He climbed up to a branch that was well out of Hank’s reach. He looked down as Hank reached the base of the tree. It was a big oak tree, the trunk sturdy and thick, but when Hank slammed into it with the calloused palms of his angry hands, the whole tree shook. He slammed into it again and acorns fell all around him.

“You think you’re safe up there, grasshopper? Guess again,” Hank said with a snarl. He wrapped his huge arms around the trunk and started tugging. At first, the trunk barely moved, but after each powerful yank, it inched more and more, first one way, then the other. The skin on Hank’s massive back grew ruddy from the effort. He snorted as he pushed and pulled the mighty trunk. Tree bark crumbled under his arms, his muscles harder than the wood itself. The ground rolled as ancient roots began to tear thru the hard clay soil. Joe climbed higher up the tree as the branches began to sway as if in a hurricane or an earthquake. With demonic strength, Hank lifted the tree upward and began to trudge with it, out of the woods, ripping out more and more root with every powerful step. Joe lost his footing, but clung to a branch above him, his body flopping around like a monkey’s.

Hank muscled the tree out of the woods with his 34” quads, then let it go crashing down onto the field. He stood over the fallen oak like it was his conquered prey. He reached out and grabbed the thickest old root, which was sticking straight up in front of him. The root was so hardened by age that even an ax wouldn’t cut thru it, but Hank snapped it in two like it was a stalk of celery. He squeezed it in his hand until the root pulverized and oozed thru his fingers like grits.

Meanwhile, Joe was trying to scramble his way out of tree, but the branches trapped him in like a misshapen birdcage. Hank ripped the branches apart as he made his way to him. Hank reached in thru the tree’s canopy, grabbed Joe by the arm and roughly yanked him out. He ripped his clothes off him, then dragged him up to the hose and sprayed him down. Then he hosed himself off and dragged Joe back to the fallen tree trunk. He bent him over the thick trunk.

“I been saving that virgin ass for a special occasion, and I reckon this is good enuf,” Hank said, as he stroked himself hard with one hand, and pinned Joe down with the other. Then he went to work on him.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Waste of a good tree, otherwise hot hot hot! I expect Sam and Kurt to have something to say about it when they get home, along the lines of...

"Boy, I know you get riled up but don't mess with the landscaping, ya hear me? That oak was at least a hundred years old, you big dumb galoot. Joe's no bigger than a kitten. Did you REALLY need to tear the tree down to get him out of it?"

And then picks Hank up with one hand and airfucks him like he would use a fleshlight until he gets the message. 

Just a thought! 

😛😛😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, bbmikenj said:

Hank had found an old tractor out behind the barn, and he ripped the big back tires off so they could flip them across the property. So far, Joe had trouble flipping them more than a few times, but Hank would squat down next to one on his mighty haunches, then send the tire flipping over and over, some fifty yards, with one powerful thrust.

Damn that’s hot. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Waste of a good tree, otherwise hot hot hot! I expect Sam and Kurt to have something to say about it when they get home, along the lines of...

"Boy, I know you get riled up but don't mess with the landscaping, ya hear me? That oak was at least a hundred years old, you big dumb galoot. Joe's no bigger than a kitten. Did you REALLY need to tear the tree down to get him out of it?"

And then picks Hank up with one hand and airfucks him like he would use a fleshlight until he gets the message. 

Just a thought! 

😛😛😛

Will Joe even survive this?  If so I think Joe may be in for a real upgrade.  If not, Hank just made himself a murderer in which Sam and Kurt have to do something before Hank gets big enough to kill them.  They can't do it in the open or some government entity may have questions.  You know how it goes.  Plus, I think this story needs a re-label.  We're slowly drifting away from Sam it seems.  Hank has become the more interesting character.

6 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Will Joe even survive this?  If so I think Joe may be in for a real upgrade.  If not, Hank just made himself a murderer in which Sam and Kurt have to do something before Hank gets big enough to kill them.  They can't do it in the open or some government entity may have questions.  You know how it goes.  Plus, I think this story needs a re-label.  We're slowly drifting away from Sam it seems.  Hank has become the more interesting character.

I enjoy speculating as to where a story might be going and reading the same from others. Ultimately, though, I trust the author -- especially when it's someone like Bbmikenj, whose work I adore -- to take us where his muse wants us to go. I am sure Sam and Kurt will be back to mesmerize us in due time. 

• Like 2