The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

17 hours ago, arpeejay said:

I am sure Sam and Kurt will be back to mesmerize us in due time.

No doubt Sam and Kurt will be able to take Hank 2 on 1 (maybe)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sam decided to take some time off, so he could fly down and join Kurt at spring training. But first he drove out to the barn to see if Hank was behaving. He found the jacked-up troublemaker out back, using a tireless tractor for military presses. As Sam approached him, he heard Hank grunting as he counted out reps.

“Thirty-eight, thirty-nine, forty…” huffed Hank, then he set the tractor down with a thud. He wiped his hands across his bare chest, streaking his pecs with tractor grime. “Hey, Sam,” he said, as the swear pouring down his broad chest turned rust colored. Sam wondered how much that tractor weighed. Maybe it had had the engine removed? But even still, it was a tractor, and Hank was lifting it like an empty Olympic bar. Since his bodybuilding contest, Sam had put on another thirty pounds of muscle, but even at a solid 320, he could tell that Hank was catching up fast, and was building strength even faster. “Where’s Joe?” he asked Hank.

“I dunno. Sleeping, I guess.” Hank picked his old tee shirt off the tractor and used it to wipe the sweat from his face and torso. Then he wrung the tee in his powerful hands, and sweat poured out of the soaked shirt.

“Dude, when’s the last time you took a shower? You are ripe as fuck.”

Hank lifted his arm, and smelled his deep hairy pit. “Yeah, you ain’t wrong. Wanna whiff?” He raised his arm higher and aimed it towards Sam.

“Hell no. Put your arm down, ya big goon, you’re making the birds gag,” said Sam in mock disgust, but both he and Hank knew that Sam was aching to bury his whole face in that muscle cavern and breath it in like a popper. Hank’s musk, no matter how rank, was so thick with alpha pheromones that it was a draw to almost any sentient being.

Just then, Joe came walking out of the barn. His upper torso was wrapped in surgical gauze, and he was walking with a limp. His face had scratches all over it.

“Jeezus, Joe, what happened to you?” Sam asked. 

Before he could answer, Hank said, “He fell out of a tree.”

“You mean that tree that’s laying in the middle of the yard? The one that’s on the Arbor Society’s registry of majestic American trees?”

“Yeah, that one,” said Hank, matter-of-factly. Sam noticed that Hank had scratches all over, too, they were just harder to see thru all his veins and striations. Hank bounced his pecs absentmindedly.

“I’m fine,” said Joe.

“Yeah, see, he’s fine,” added Hank, strumming his 8-pack.

“Come on, Joe,” Sam said, putting his massive arm around Joe’s athletic shoulders and leading him back into the barn. He took him over to the horse stall that had the refrigerator in it. He opened it up, then handed Joe a bottle of herbal milk.

“What’s this?” Joe asked.

“Hank hasn’t been giving you any of this?” Sam asked.

Joe shook his head no. Sam looked back at the fridge, confused. There were only a few bottles left. “Then where did all the stuff go?”

“I been thirsty,” said Hank, leaning on the doorway nonchalantly. Despite being built to accommodate horses, the stall door was filled by Hank’s hulking frame. The shadowy light of the barn made him look like menacing presence. “You outta text Kurt and have him get more…a lot more.”

“You text him. And while you’re at it, explain to him why we’re almost out. Meanwhile, here.” Sam reached into the fridge, pulled out a bottle and handed it to Hank. Then he took one for himself. “Here’s to the medicine man. Drink up.” The three of them drank from the bottles. “Make sure you get every drop, Joe, it’ll help you heal.” When they finished, Sam went up to Hank. “Let me talk to you for a sec.” 

“Ok,” said Hank, expecting a lecture. Instead, Sam took him aside and said, “If you haven’t been giving him the shakes, how’s he been growing so fast?”

“Well, I sorta been giving it to him indirect like.”

It only took a few seconds for Sam to figure it out. “You know, you’re not as dumb as you look.”

“You fucking got that right,” said Hank.

“Is it working?” asked Sam.

“You tell me. Look at him.” They both looked over at Joe, who was busy rimming the lip of his empty bottle. He had grown to the point of looking like a lightweight bodybuilder, his shoulders broadening, his waist tightening, his legs thickening. His face more masculine.

“Good to know,” said Sam. Then he noticed Hank looking at him like he was a snack. Hank’s deltoids and traps were swollen huge with tractor pump. His breathing was deep and strong. The air was thick with his musk. He rolled his powerful shoulders back, heaving out his thick pec shelf, and studied Sam hungrily.

“What are you doing?” Sam asked.

“Making your pussy twitch,” answered Hank as he spat some chew out of the side of his mouth.

“I have a plane to catch,” said Sam suddenly.

“Sure you don’t wanna stay and get driven to the edge of insanity?” Hank asked, giving Sam a sneering grin.

Sam got a chill down his spine, but shook it off. As he headed toward the barn doors, he said, “Make sure you text Kurt. He’ll have the stuff overnighted. Share it with Joe this time.”

“I’ll share it with him both ways. And when you get back, I’ll test it out on you, too,” Hank promised.

When Sam got to his car, he had to sit for a minute to decompress. What had just happened, he wondered. As he drove to the airport, he got pulled over for driving distractedly. The young cop recognized him from TV, and said he really loved it when Sam flexed on air. “Like this?” Sam said, flexing his 22” arm out the window. When he saw the cop go wide-eyed, he said, “Go ahead and touch it.” 

“Whoa,” said the cop as his fingers felt the huge peak. “That’s way bigger than it looks on TV!” He let Sam go without a ticket or a warning. Sam thanked him and said they should workout together sometime. The rookie cop looked like he’d just gotten asked to the prom. As Sam drove off, he looked in the mirror and saw the officer staring after him, as if in a muscle trance. Sam knew the feeling.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, bbmikenj said:

“Making your pussy twitch,” answered Hank as he spat some chew out of the side of his mouth.

😳

• Haha 2

On 3/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, bbmikenj said:

“Sure you don’t wanna stay and get driven to the edge of insanity?” Hank asked, giving Sam a sneering grin.

“Good to know,” said Sam. Then he noticed Hank looking at him like he was a snack. Hank’s deltoids and traps were swollen huge with tractor pump. His breathing was deep and strong. The air was thick with his musk. He rolled his powerful shoulders back, heaving out his thick pec shelf, and studied Sam hungrily.

@bbmikenj The parts, where Hank was effortlessly cocky, made something down under rise up 😂😜🍆💦

Your writing is impeccable as always, and I hope to ilicit that reaction in you with my writing too one day. 👍💪

• Like 1

Sam noticed that Hank had scratches all over, too, they were just harder to see thru all his veins and striations. Hank bounced his pecs absentmindedly.

Also...this part here. Muscles with veins: best combo. 

I’m really enjoying the story. My preference is focus on Sam and Kurt over Hank but all of their growth is hot. Especially growing the new characters…thank you for the story! Very much appreciate your writing….especially once I’ve cleaned myself up lol!