The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

I based a lot of Hank’s personality on a guy I went to high school with. A big blond ox with a rich father. When he was old enough to drive, his father gave him an old hearse to drive around in. Pretty dumb, but smart enough to know that he was stronger than everyone in school, including the coaches. So full of himself. He was like Biff from Back to the Future. I remember going to a party at his house once. The parents were away, and it was a big blowout of a party, with kegs and a lot of pot. He and his older brother were completely wasted, and started throwing smaller guys, fully dressed, into the indoor pool they had at their house. 
I’d say a get a lot of ideas for the characters from real people I’ve known or seen, and then develop them from there.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

OHHHHH Kurt and Sam had a fun gettaway while Sam and Joe were alone in the barn, I wonder why they were up to.

Awesome (as always!)

One quick point: If (at the start of the week) San is 320 and Kurt is 425, their combined weight is 745, not 840. Looking forward to seeing them at 840! 

Xoxo

Richard 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Awesome (as always!)

One quick point: If (at the start of the week) San is 320 and Kurt is 425, their combined weight is 745, not 840. Looking forward to seeing them at 840! 

Xoxo

Richard 

I got a bit disapointed, when I found that. I was very happy to imagine how massive Kurt must be.

But otherwise every bit as hot as always

• Like 1