The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

18 hours ago, bbmikenj said:

Running their way north, faster and faster, they flew past a group of jogging Crossfitters at twice their pace. They flew past hordes of spring breakers, deftly dodging their way around stoned frat bros, who stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of the two huge musclemen sprinting their way along the surf. The duo bulldozed their way up to Haulover Beach

Love this part (I will always be a fan of big guys doing cardio lol 😂😍❤️💪

Was really nice to see these two giant hunks enjoy themselves. 

10 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Awesome (as always!)

One quick point: If (at the start of the week) San is 320 and Kurt is 425, their combined weight is 745, not 840. Looking forward to seeing them at 840! 

Xoxo

Richard 

Leave it to your eagle eye to spot that error! I corrected it. I must have been projecting into the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bbmikenj said:

Leave it to your eagle eye to spot that error! I corrected it. I must have been projecting into the future.

Why stop at 840?  :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Why stop at 840?  :P

Exactly! When all four of them are over 500 lbs. MAYBE think about slowing it down! 

I would kinda like to see Hank taken down a peg or two by Sam and/or Joe.  I think Sam needs a little more empowerment but especially Joe.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Exactly! When all four of them are over 500 lbs. MAYBE think about slowing it down! 

Slowing, but not stopping

Yes, it would be so great to see Sam and Kurt get into it to see who’s stronger and then whoever wins that match gets to take on Hank.  

The first time I read this chapter (am reading it for the third time now), it left me rock hard "down under". 😜😂🍆💦

Praise to @bbmikenj

• Like 1