The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

The amazing thing about a Bbmikenjy story is that each chapter is better than the previous one (and the first chapter is always a knockout!) 

• Like 1

OOf so good.  Loved Kurt making the inches pun with his BICEPS.  So hot.  So huge and sexy and playful with his muscles.  That's what I love about your characters.  They are so fun and playful and happy to show off. 

• Like 2

That was a great first two chapters! From the description of Sam, I first thought the story was going to be about him growing. I was pleasantly surprised to quickly see the massive Kurt introduced. The way he is described makes him just too hot in my eyes. Plus, I love that he’s definitely the alpha, but he seems like he’s genuinely good natured and playful, maybe even flirtatious, not “playful” like a bully. Finally, the scene of him lifting the car and busting out of his powerlifting suit was amazing. 

One question I have that I would like to see answered is how tall are the guys compared to each other? I picture Kurt as being hugely tall, but I’m not sure if that’s right. One doesn’t have to be tall to have a massive physique. I think it’s the rancher thing. 

As a total aside, Sam does remind me of a meteorologist/weatherman in my town. Does every city have at least one reasonably buff weatherman on TV? I wish any of our sportscasters were even close to matching Kurt’s description.