The Weatherman. Part 16. The Plowing

bbmikenj

Wouldn't it be fun if Kurt called in his dad?  They end up discovering Kurt's dad is a behemoth 7'5" muscle mountain weighing in at over 800 pounds or more.... and the guy is 70 years old?'

Happy Father's Day!!   lol

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, bbmikenj said:

Good to know,” said Sam. Then he noticed Hank looking at him like he was a snack. Hank’s deltoids and traps were swollen huge with tractor pump. His breathing was deep and strong. The air was thick with his musk. He rolled his powerful shoulders back, heaving out his thick pec shelf, and studied Sam hungrily.

“What are you doing?” Sam asked.

“Making your pussy twitch,” answered Hank as he spat some chew out of the side of his mouth.

“I have a plane to catch,” said Sam suddenly.

“Sure you don’t wanna stay and get driven to the edge of insanity?” Hank asked, giving Sam a sneering grin

I still hope, Hank gets to fuck Sam because of the set-up above

This story gets better and better…gotta clean up again after reading the last chapter….again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY caught up to the most current chapter. I'm usually at least one behind. So, commenting doesn't make much sense. Like others have said, and as usual for your stories, each chapter just gets better and better! I have been so in awe of Sam and Kurt, and then along comes a guy who takes them both down combined  like they are nothing? Awesome! Just reading the descriptions of Boss Hank was enough to make an incredible chapter, but the way he manhandled the two (until now) biggest guys in the story was just incredible.

For the love of God, if I was them, I would not share the herbal milk with him! It sounds like he has enough advantages going over the other guys. Of course seeing him getting even bigger and stronger would be awesome. I'm torn between wanting to see Boss get more dominant or seeing one of the other guys passing him and being able to take him down solo. Honestly, the guy does need to be taken down a peg, but in real life he probably wouldn't be. It was great to see Hank, Jr. take down his old man, even if it was as part of the trio. What an awesome chapter!

EDIT: Just a note, by my count "The Battle" is Part 15. So, you might want to edit the title or just catch it up to 16 when the next part is added, unless I am counting wrong.

Edited by Kymuscleboy
Added a line
  • Like 1