Father Knows Best (Chapter 2 added 17-March-2024)

dredlifter

Pure BDSM fiction is new to me, I've read biased academic books that introduce BDSM, but there hasn't been a BDSM novel that I've really enjoyed before.

Father knows best really piqued my curiosity, the author is a really strong writer and follows the story as if each chapter unravelled a new veil and slowly brought me into this game of power and submission.

I'm really looking forward to the chapters that follow, this novel is all about plots that I haven't read before.

Cooking with napalm here Dred. Even if there is zero growth beyond the “realistic” variety, and it seems like that might be the case, this will be an all timer. 

I agree with the other commentors. This story seems to be another great one. And I say that as a straight guy who doesn't really care for male muscle growth. But I'm a big fan of your stories because of the amazing writing and tone (and the occasional growing women, of course). It looks like Tait and Lacey growing bigger and stronger is part of their plan to enhance their dominance further for Kane. But there is only so muche growing they can do by just working out. Tait is already a musclebound giant, so I doubt working out will have much of an effect on him. And Lacey is a fit, 5'6" woman, so working out isn't realy going to turn her into a muscular amazon. So there might be something introduced later in the story that will allow both of them to grow into the dominant gods that Kane needs, with the size and power to match. Maybe one of Tait's associates has discoverd a procedure that allows men and women to become their ultimate selves, something that allows them to grow well past their natural limits, reaching levels of physical perfection that should be beyond the peak of their natural capabilities. It would of course be effective only if it is combined with serious workouts. And maybe Taite and Lacey might be the perfect test subjects for this procedure. Their dominant personalities, their drive to become the most dominant they can be for Kane, and thus their very intense workouts might lead to results that are far beyond what anyone could have hoped for. And that migh include them growing taller as well.

7 minutes ago, amoerpanter1505 said:

Eu concordo com os outros comentaristas. Esta história parece ser outra grande. E digo isso como um cara hétero que realmente não se importa com o crescimento muscular masculino. Mas sou um grande fã de suas histórias por causa da escrita e do tom incríveis (e das ocasionais mulheres em crescimento, é claro). Parece que Tait e Lacey ficando cada vez maiores e mais fortes faz parte de seu plano para aumentar ainda mais seu domínio para Kane. Mas há um limite para o crescimento que eles podem fazer apenas trabalhando. Tait já é um gigante musculoso, então duvido que malhar tenha muito efeito sobre ele. E Lacey é uma mulher de 5'6 "em forma, então malhar não vai transformá-la em uma amazona musculosa. Portanto, pode haver algo introduzido mais tarde na história que permitirá que ambos se tornem deuses dominantes. que Kane precisa, com o tamanho e a força adequados. Talvez um dos associados de Tait tenha descoberto um procedimento que permite que homens e mulheres se tornem o que são, algo que lhes permite crescer muito além de seus limites naturais, alcançando níveis de perfeição física que deve estar além do pico de suas capacidades naturais. É claro que só seria eficaz se fosse combinado com exercícios sérios. E talvez Taite e Lacey possam ser as cobaias perfeitas para este procedimento. Suas personalidades dominantes, seu desejo de se tornarem os mais eles podem ser dominantes para Kane e, portanto, seus treinos muito intensos podem levar a resultados que vão muito além do que qualquer um poderia esperar. E isso pode incluir o crescimento deles também.

Really a good hot idea for the next chapters, but it would be nice to have Kane dominated at the beginning by these giants, but then he also has his moment of glory of hot growth 🥵

• Like 1

So, as some mentioned, this will probably go on BDSM fantasy, with dad and Lacey being more dominant while Matty probably will turn more submissive (though we shall see).

The only concern I have is that the BDSM won't turn into abuse cause from what I know bout BDSM (which is not a lot) there is a fine line between it and abusing.

Anyway, will be waiting for more chapters to read.

30 minutes ago, Lambert771 said:

So, as some mentioned, this will probably go on BDSM fantasy, with dad and Lacey being more dominant while Matty probably will turn more submissive (though we shall see).

The only concern I have is that the BDSM won't turn into abuse cause from what I know bout BDSM (which is not a lot) there is a fine line between it and abusing.

Anyway, will be waiting for more chapters to read.

Tait being a Ph.D in Psychology will probably know that limit.  I also think he will recognize as Kane being Kane and Matty...  Two different personalities put together.  This may be what keeps Kane dominant when he wants and submissive when he wants.  I do think Kane will grow but it will take some time to get Matty in line. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lambert771 said:

There will not be abuse.  Everything will be consensual.  This won't be a BDSM story either, that's James and Janet's thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Não haverá abuso. Tudo será consensual. Esta também não será uma história de BDSM, isso é coisa de James e Janet.

Oh oh oh...wait...this won't have BDSM???  Now I'm curious.  That's a huge plot twist

There will be themes are often associated with BDSM, but this isn't going to be a leather, chains, whips, etc., type of story.