The Big Family Curse----- PART 10 "A new beast" Now added -----

Mokakjj

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Family Curse----- PART 10-----

They spent the night together completely asleep and cuddling, Jake didn't let go of Draco, something finally happened that they had always wanted, Jake returned to his normal size as the night passed, at dawn the sunlight woke them up.

Jake: Good morning little one-he said giving him a kiss on the forehead-it's time to go to school...- he exclaimed as he got out of bed, Jake turned around and saw his broken bed, which made him smile.

Draco: what if we stay here and have more sex? -He said with a pout- I don't want to get up...- he said yawning.

Jake: I would like... but... there are nights that I will miss school and I won't be able to justify the absences, so I need to go... - he said, approaching and hugging Draco.

Draco: FINE-she said with disappointment- unless this changes your mind...- suddenly she lunged at Jake's penis and licked it like there was no tomorrow.

Jake: come on, Draco, we can't miss it, and we also have to talk about what's going on between us... - he let out a moan - okay, but only for today - he separated Draco from his penis and carried him until he fell on the broken bed. stealing a passionate kiss from him.

****Meanwhile somewhere else****

?: Do you think this is going to work? -he said, looking seriously at the other person in the room.

?: At this point I don't know, but it has to work, we have to bring Musc back...

?: You're right, it's the only thing that matters to us - he said looking at the big red button he had in his hands - well... phase 1 starts - he said while a button sounded being pressed.

***Back with Jake***

6 hours later

Jake and Draco were lying in bed, both of them were as calm as if nothing else was going to happen, Draco looked noticeably curious.

Jake: What happened little mouse, what are you thinking? -He said, hugging him to his enormous chest -You look so... strange.

Draco: I'm sorry, big guy, but I'm curious... - he said sighing - why are you suddenly growing?... I say I love it but it seems like you've injected yourself with too many steroids - he said, caressing Jake's chest - tell me, what's happening to you? ?...- Draco turned to look at Jake.

Jake: don't worry, it's nothing serious... - he said kissing Draco on his forehead - besides, you liked it better that way, I'm stronger than I ever was and I feel so powerful and invincible - he said, flexing his head. huge bicep of him.

Draco: don't say that, I liked you before, you've always been a unique person... - he said, lowering Jake's arm - you just don't seem the same, it's like you've matured overnight - he said, separating himself from jake- you worry me Jake... despite everything you are one of my best friends and I find you strange...- he said looking at Jake.

Jake: why do you care so much? - he said annoyed - I have always been a damn weakling and when I finally feel strong, big and powerful, you come and claim me - he said standing up from the bed with great anger - what do you care about Draco? "This was just for fun," he said, grabbing Draco and pushing him to the wall.

Draco: Jake, you're hurting me...- he said, trying to get out of his grip. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He said with fear as he listened to Jake's growls.

Jake withdrew his grip on Draco - I'm sorry Draco... I... I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm really sorry... - he said trying to grab Draco's controller.

Draco: Fuck you, you're not the person I thought anymore- he said as he removed Jake's hand and ran away.

Jake: Well, go away, you're going to go back to my huge body anyway - he said yelling at Draco as he left - DAMN IT - He said hitting his wall and leaving a huge hole - what the hell is wrong with me... It's like I'm going through a second puberty...- he thought as he lay down on his bed.

***2 weeks later***

Jake parked his car at school while he felt afraid, today was the night of the full moon and the beasts' transformations were too susceptible, he knew that tonight his transformation could get out of control.

Jake walked through the hallways of the school, it had been 2 weeks where Draco had been avoiding him, but Jake was too proud to talk to him, so he decided to ignore Draco.

Jake was left in his thoughts as he opened his locker, until he heard a voice.

Darío: hey Bro, how are you, I haven't seen you in days... - he said patting Jake's back - listen Bro, are you going to Draco's birthday tonight?... I know they've had problems... but ...we are his best friends...we can't fail him...- he said looking at Jake.

Jake: He doesn't even want to talk to me, how can I go if he's upset with me? -He said, closing his locker.

Dario: he's easy man, just go and apologize and let's have an amazing night, that's all - he exclaimed - plus it's going to be a camping night, just Draco's friends...

Jake: I don't know, I have to ask permission and besides, tonight is complicated for me... I think I'll think about it...

Darío: fantastic dude- he said saying goodbye to jake- see you later...

Later that night

Jake: Good night dad, good night mom - he said closing the door to his room and looking in the mirror, he still couldn't believe how strong and big he looked, he never thought he would look this good, he felt that change was near, but I still had time- it's okay Draco... I'll go get you...

Jake went to the location that Dario texted him, when he arrived they were all around a campfire, they all turned to see Jake approaching.

Draco: So you decided to come, right? ... How funny, the last time we saw each other, I told you to go to hell, he said, looking at the campfire.

Dario turned to look at Draco disapprovingly. "I don't know what your problem is, despite everything he came for you..." he said, grabbing Draco's shoulder. "Besides, you said it was okay for him to come."

Draco: It was fine but, now that I see it...-I turn to look at Jake-I want him to leave- he said annoyed.

Dario: Bro, what's your problem... you're not like that- he said, touching Draco's shoulder.

Draco removed Dario's hand from his shoulder. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND," he said as he stood up and ran through the forest.

Jake chased him through the forest but the change felt close, it was difficult to try to stop the transformation, Jake felt that his clothes were too tight, his pecs were swelling and his arms were increasing in size - no... not yet... "I must see Draco..." he said, running faster until he found Draco on the shore of a lake.

Draco was looking at the lake - LEAVE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU - he said, clenching his fists tightly.

Jake: What's the problem, Draco? - He said, approaching slowly - Is it because of that night?... Listen... I shouldn't have treated you like that... It's just that I've been upset lately and I can't tell you what's happening to me. He said touching Draco's shoulder which felt rock hard.

Draco: Listen Jake... I haven't felt myself either, I feel different... - he said turning to look at Jake - it's like something is changing inside me.

Jake was lost in Draco's eyes, but something didn't add up, but his mind was not clear, his transformation is close - I would like to do it to you right now, but... I have to go... I'll explain it to you later - Jake started to run until He heard Draco scream as he hit the ground.

Draco: ahhhhh, I don't feel well, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME... - He said with a voice that was beginning to get serious.

Jake knew what was happening, he was transforming... but it was impossible, right? -Draco, listen to me, I need you to concentrate, you're about to experience something unforgettable...

----------------------END OF CHAPTER 10---------------------

I'm sorry guys, I know I left this story behind, I honestly didn't know where to take the story, but after reflecting I think I found a way to direct it. And I also thought that you didn't like it because you didn't tell me anything about the story, but anyway, thank you for your support.

What Is happening with Draco?

Thanks for 3K Views, i'm so greatful with you. ❤️‍🩹

• Like 1

Damn, what a cliffhanger. The build up is great and I think I like the direction this is going. Yet I hope the chapter would have been a bit longer. The suspension you left it craves to be adressed again

• Thanks 1