NTMuscle

The Unexpected Opportunity

Today started like any other day.  Blue sky, bright sun, mid 70s to low 80s just perfect.  I took my pre-workout and protein shake and began to head to the gym for a nice and long workout.  Today was going to be chest, shoulders, and traps.  I’ve been going to my gym for a couple of years to workout for the health benefits but recently started talking to more and more people there and started to really look at my physique.

It wasn’t really the way I wanted to look so I decided to really focus on my workout and diet after listening to the advice of some of the IFBB pros that attend the gym too.  But there was 1 guy there that didn’t really say much to anybody and honestly, his build was like something I’ve never seen before.  Toned legs but nothing to write home about, a roid looking gut but it couldn’t be because the rest of him didn’t match someone taking gear.  Huge arms, shoulders, and traps that are halfway up his neck but his back wasn’t that wide and his chest wasn’t much larger than my own.

In short, he looked like an action figure with mixed matched body parts but the parts that were big were very defined and prominent.  I would purposefully look for him when it was my day to work any of those particular muscle group.  I’d always look to see if he was in the gym as sort of a motivational factor to get that extra rep or one more setSome of the regulars started noticing changes in my physique of course I couldn’t see it.  Probably because I see myself every day but even through the baggy sweats and big t-shirt they were able to notice.  That’s a little bit of a motivational factor to keep on pushing. 

Today, while sitting on the bench getting ready to workout, I was talking to one of the regulars.  He was trying to talk me into cutting with him so I could see what my body could really look like when it’s lean and tight.  I told him let me think about it because I honestly I like the size but I just want to have a flat stomach not abs just flat.  No sooner did I say that, HE walked by in mid-conversation to the water filling station and my buddy saw my eyes move towards him as he walked by.  When the guy walked back by and started his workout, I was told his name was Jason.  Apparently, he is one that doesn’t know the proper way to build a body according to the professionals.  But I countered to say that he is big as shit and it looks like he is trying to bring up the weaker areas.  After a few more minutes of conversation, we wrapped up our conversation and I began my workout.  Since it was pretty warm in the gym which is basically a refurbished warehouse that became a gym quite a few people started to workout shirtless.

I wasn’t that confident in my own appearance to workout shirtless, but it did provide for more motivation and opportunities to see what it would potentially look like if I were to start cutting with the rest of them.  I could see what they were talking about with being able to see what you could look like leaned out.  

My guy well Jason, now that I know his name, essentially read the room and began working out shirtless soon and seeing him changed my perspective.  Yeah his shape was a bit off but he was working arms like some of the pros and while you could see the perfect separation of the bicep as they were flexing in the mirror.  Jason’s bicep and peak was just huge.  Not fat but kind of like an offseason type of look which wasn’t bad looking.  If could workout like that and make sure I don’t slack in other areas I’d be a bad man.  After I finished my set, I made up my mind.  I told the guys I’m not trying to compete or anything so I don’t see an issue with just focusing on getting huge.  I said that within earshot of Jason who heard me, smirked, but didn’t break his current set or stride.

The guys understood and we kept working out today as planned but after that there wasn’t much conversation with them anymore.  You would have thought I talked about their mother or something.  But either way I just kept focusing on my goal of just getting bigger.  I’ve started to notice some changes in how clothes fit but nothing too drastic. Over the next several days, I was working out on my own with no interaction from my old friends and Jason was nowhere to be seen.  However, a few days later Jason showed back up but he looked different, I don’t know how and really don’t care but his chest and back had grown very large to match his arms and traps.  I again, don’t know how it happened but one day I will work up the nerve to talk to Jason but for now I will get on with my routine now that my walking motivation is back I will push a little harder today.  [To be continued...]

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Part 2

I began with my routine for the day.  Except for the fact that this was the first time we caught each other’s eye working out.  Jason waved at me and I waved back.  Didn’t think anything of it really just being polite.  I began my next exercise as today was back day.  Had my noise canceling earbuds on and was focused on the movement and the stretch.  All of that while trying to keep my mind off the heat in the gym on another warm day.  I finished my last rep on the back extension and reached for my water and saw a shoe out the corner of my eye.  I looked up to see Jason saying something behind me and I took the earbud out of my ear and asked if he was standing there long.

He laughed and said he didn’t realize that I had earbuds in and figured something was up when I wasn’t responding but also realized I could have just been focused on my set like most others in here.  He was standing there shirtless with sweat dripping down his mountainous traps to his newly enlarged pec shelf and down his pecs.  While Jason repeated what he said, I had followed one trail of sweat that slid all the way down to his waist following the striations of his mass like a riverbed of muscle.  Of course, I had to pretend to wipe sweat out of my eye.  All of this sounded like a long period of time but it was really a matter of a minute or less. From how I was seated the height of the seat on the machine was high enough for me to be at eye level mid chest for him but still able to see his face looking down at me. 

He had a brutish look to his face, which if you saw him from afar and didn’t know him you would think he would just beat the shit out of you for no reason.  Jason began to repeat what he thought I heard, saying he remembers overhearing a conversation with the pretty boys, as he calls the pros that workout here.  He continued about how they were trying to convince me to cut but I abruptly decided against it and wanted mass.  He then said he noticed that after that statement they just ignored me basically forever more.

Jason figured that he had something to do with my mind being changed because he remembers coming nearby purposefully and took his shirt off as well to show the differences between pretty boys and the big boys.  He also figured that I may have likely noticed that his chest had grown significantly along with his back.  That was my cue to chime in and man did I.  I told him that I did notice and was amazed by it.  Jason smiled again and said yeah I’m proud of em, while flexing his chest in front of me.  He has been watching me for the past few weeks to see my determination to continue down the path of being huge and asked if I was really serious about bulking up for size and mass or just a phase.

I wasted no time telling Jason that after seeing him that day my mind was made up.  I wanted to be that guy that people have to walk around on the sidewalk because I’m so wide, that guy that has to turn sideways because the doorway is too small for my frame, and be that guy not ashamed to show off my size and mass in public to the point where its just better for me to not wear much because I stretch all of my clothes to the point of bursting all the time.  I don’t know if it was the smell of musk that Jason was exuding but apparently I was talking a mile a minute but he caught everything and had to tell me to slow down.  I apologized and said I didn’t know what came over me.  Jason reassured me that it was alright and that he was glad to hear it. 

He motioned for me to follow him to the locker area and as we were walking he formally introduced himself to me as Jason.  I replied and told him I’m Kevin.  He gave me a card from his gym bag with a QR code on it and said to scan it and meet him there in about an hour.  I did as instructed, scanned the code for the address and saw it wasn’t that far, finished up my last set for my back and then headed over that way.

I arrived at a modest looking flat and rang the doorbell.  Jason came to the door and invited me in and motioned me to the front room next to the front door.  He was still shirtless with his workout shorts on and yes compared to his upper body his lower body was lacking but this was still a massive guy compared to an average person like myself.  I sat in the chair next to the couch and Jason took the couch and leaned forward to start talking to me.

“Kevin, I’m going to ask one more time to be sure you are serious in your desire because I take this seriously and don’t want to waste time but are you certain size and mass is what you are aiming for as a goal?”  I leaned forward to Jason and said, “Hell yeah!”  Excellent!  Jason exclaimed then we will be workout partners.  Just like that I asked?  Just like that Jason replied.  We will workout together, meal prep together, the whole 9.  Our only focus is getting bigger and more massive and as you can see it is possible but it is damn hard doing it by yourself.

• Like 12

Part 3

Jason then motioned for me to follow him once more.  I was curious as to where we were going but before I could complete the thought he said he was taking me to my room.  Like he was a parent or something.  I was confused now, I said what do you mean my room?  I have my own place across town where I live.  Jason smiled and said not anymore everything has been sold and liquidated.  But how?  I’m really confused now.  The QR code authorized everything and he showed me the receipts and notifications of everything, even an acceptance of resignation from my job.  What the whole fuck man.  Jason stopped and turned to me and said with a stern expression, this journey is going to take all of your time, besides everything you need is here.  Besides, the corporation is taking care of us and everything.

What the hell is the corporation but before that could be answered I got to my room and true to his word it had everything I needed.  Bed, dresser, TV, which I went to look in the dresser which was full of workout clothes, it even had its own bathroom.  He showed me the kitchen which was fully stocked with food, drinks, and snacks, from “The Corporation”.   He pulled out a seat at the table and sat down, I followed and he began to explain.  The Corporation is a supplement company that has quite a few products out there under various names.  They advertised a couple of years ago needing someone to help test the limits of their new products and surprisingly got no response except for me so they rocked with it.  Of course I didn’t know half the shit I know now hence the massive traps, arms, and now chest.  They are slowly catching my body up but they also need a second tester on their newer products to see how they would work.  The crazy but nice thing is we get to become super massive and they will see where to scale back in certain areas to refine their products and reduce side effects.

Granted I was intrigued but also a little put off at the fact that we are legit test dummies and I made that statement clear and known.  Jason nodded and agreed as those were his same thoughts as well when he first got started but weighed the benefits of being one.  We get a place fully covered, we get meals and supplements fully covered.  Free gym membership, free vehicle, free clothing, our own private gym which Jason was going to show me next so whats the issue.  Well when Jason put it like that there really isn’t a reason for me to not do it.  He said think about it Kevin, we could legit be like 600lb muscled beasts and nobody in the world would ever be that big because we would be the only ones.  The thought did make me tent my shorts.  I was really starting to like this setup.  Ok, I’m game. 

We get up and Jason leads me to the private gym.  Similar to the gym that we have memberships with, it was a converted warehouse that had everything we would need.  I scratched my head in a puzzled manner.  Jason asked what’s the confusion for.  I said so if you already had all of this, why did you still come to the gym?  His response was 2-fold.  One to find a partner since that was the only gym that had the type of clientele he was interested in and two to see if anyone came close to his size.  Granted Jason and I are relatively the same height at 6ft each but his size is something to behold.  He then stated but with us, we will continue to go to the gym to work out as we are growing so the pretty boys and others can see what true muscle beasts look like and what they can do.

I like the sound of that, when do we get started?!  Jason liked my enthusiasm and motioned for me to slow down as he explained that there are a couple of rules and expectations.  Rule 1 we walk around the house shirtless, Rule 2 we walk around the house in shorts for now, Rule 3 we only wear workout gear at the public gym, Rule 4 you only eat and drink what has your name on it, don’t mix anything because it could be fatal as we don’t know what the other person has in their food and drinks, Rule 5 follow the workout and meal plan to the T no exceptions, Rule 6 follow the sleep schedule as well. 

The rules were simple enough to follow.  By the expression on my face, Jason knew that I was on board. The expectation for the both of us is to grow and grow huge.  Out grow the house even, if that is possible and to even go out in public when allowed to do so to show off how much larger we are than regular people and the pretty boys to get them to think about taking products to try and match our size and strength essentially.  Thinking through all of the potential possibilities was starting to get me to leak pre from the tip of my penis.  The last expectation is to remain hairless from the neck down to really show how massive we are and that we can’t wear anything smaller than a 3X if we had to wear a shirt or pants.  So I wonder if I should grow a beard or not but after a quick thought I’m not going to.  If what Jason is saying comes to pass, I want to be able to see all of my glory uninterrupted and I would want everyone else to see as well.

I looked at Jason and said yeah that’s fine for you but for me, now, that’s way too big.  Jason reiterated that is the expectation when we do wear actual clothing which doesn’t happen often.  So for now he said everything will start tomorrow for me. Jason instructed me to go get settled in my room and get acclimated to my new home.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4