FANTASY FUTURE MUSCLE

momoware

FANTASY FUTURE MUSCLE- part I

It would have been the pinnacle of my career as a sports writer, three hundred metres below the city centre of Moscow, the final round of a highly secretive international bodybuilding contest was taking place. The audience was made up solely of bodybuilders, only men of course, of varying levels of professionalism and size, all bound with muscle and wrapped up in a mixture of baggy gym clothes and skin tight latex. I say it would have been the pinnacle of my career, because before arriving here I abandoned my old life- my investigations into this mysterious unknown bodybuilding circuit had led me to a new calling in life that I loved more than anything, and that is muscle.

Before I bore you with the details of how I discovered this incredible spectacle, allow me to describe what took place before my eyes. The eight largest men on the face of the earth are standing, waiting for instructions, on a vast podium running the length of the underground auditorium. The other fourteen that took place in earlier contests during the day have been eliminated and now sit watching the show. You can see them scattered around the audience, they are truly massive. Two American, one Argentinian, two Russian, one Chinese, one French and one Italian, eight giant muscle-beasts, none weighing less than 700 pounds and none shorter than 7"6. As this is the opening round of the final they are wearing the regulation black posing briefs around their massive junk that even from this distance one can see is pulsating and growing; red hot meat ready to burst any second. But they have to contain it now, the judges have seated themselves, and demand the introductory poses. A booming voice comes from the roof of the vault "Quarter turn to the right, quarter turn to the right, quarter turn...", and my eyes are firmly fixed on Martin van Santen, the Argentinian competitor. We attended school together in Buenos Aires, and then college together in New York. I was the first person to whom he confided that he was gay, and we remained close friends all of our lives. I remember with total clarity the short, chubby boy who studied English and psychology with me, about 5"3 and cute as a button, I adored him...but now here he was, weighing 890 pounds, towering twelve inches over my head at 7"8 and about to place in the top eight bodybuilders in the world. He couldn't see me, and I knew that my appearance later would surprise him, but at that moment nothing was a bigger shock on this earth than seeing Martin hitting the compulsory poses alongside these seven other beasts.

The quarter turns were beautiful, as he faced the front I saw his whole front profile; big strong feet anchored this monster to the ground, and his lower leg was thick with calf muscle such that it was as wide as it was long; the diamond shaped muscle jutted out and formed a substantial part of his silhouette. Around each of his knees, thick, hard striations of quad muscle grew, that became larger and more vascular as they reached his waist. In spite of the mountain of muscle he had become, I would guess that his waist had remained remarkable around 34 inches around, making those 44 inch quads even more magnificent. His stomach was a brick wall of rock hard abs, marked by thick green veins running between them, and topped by two boulder-like pectoral muscles that formed a chest unlike any other I've seen. They were round and magnificent, with gigantic nipples pointing to the floor that were equally rock hard. His lats were so wide that his arms hung at a 40 degree angle, and he was almost unable to touch his torso with his large manly hands. A watch was strapped around his wrist, and from there masses of muscle in his forearm extended and continued all the way up his arm to form a thick bicep and triceps combo, that even when resting was formidable. Topped by vascular, football sized shoulders and traps, his arms were as gorgeous as the rest of him. As the first quarter turn happened, it was visible that his giant legs had difficulty moving, and his lats flared out as he moved his arms. The second quarter turn revealed a wide and heavily muscled back, as well as his rock solid, enormous ass that looked as though it could crush any man's cock with just a single clench. I was becoming flustered and needed a break. I noticed the first few spankers commencing around me.

It's inevitable, really, during Mr. Planet that audience members become so aroused, and as a result spankers are just a standard part of the event. This early though it was unusual, and I didn't want to seem out of place. The most impressive poses were coming up now. Front double biceps- I saw his quads and biceps tense in unison as he moaned sensually. I remember writing numerous articles against bodily enhancements in sport, but now I found myself truly grateful for the liberal doses of testosterone given to these athletes that filled the whole auditorium with a sexy, virile musk as these eight beasts lifted their arms for this pose. The front lats spread- I got to see this boy really spanning across his whole immense form with lats so wide and thick I thought he could fly. The scent remained in the air and caused many audience members to disrobe and fiercely masturbate whilst watching the spectacle. I knew the best was yet to come though.

After the abdominal and thighs pose, during which the howls of the competitors on the stage were so loud, fierce and deep that I uncontrollably ejaculated all over my speedo, the exhausted men exhaled deeply and shook each other's hands vigorously, muscles still pulsating furiously from the round of posing.

"Gentlemen, the compulsory poses are now over. You are invited to remove your trunks."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...

Very vivid writing; you really capture the sounds and smells as well as the impressive sights! When I read about the eliminated bodybuilders, "none weighing less than 700 pounds and none shorter than 7"6", I knew I was in for an exciting read, and you haven't disappointed. Looking forward to more.