Antialpha Part 4

FREaky

Hello, here is the fourth and last installment.  Sorry it took a while; real life sometimes has to take precedence.  Hope you all enjoy this conclusion chapter. - Frank.

Antialpha Part 4

By F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2656-antialpha/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2667-antialpha-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2753-antialpha-part-3/

Early in the morning, Bo began to awaken very, very slowly.  He began to hear some things, whispers, quiet movement about his apartment long before his eyes and his mind opened and was awake enough to take everything in.  As he lie there still semi-asleep, he tried to figure out if he was still in the same little rented apartment Mr. Ogle had told him about and if he was in the same bed.  He also tried to figure out if what he thought were his last few days were nothing but a dream, a nightmare in some deep comatose kind of slumber.

He moved his body slightly.  Primarily just his hands and his feet.  Doing so still sent signals to him that he was huge, gigantic even, and that his body was extremely heavy, not just because of being very tall either.   His hands and feet felt like they stretched on, almost for several feet, he thought.  However, he fit in the bed.  His feet weren't finding the end of the mattress and he was pretty sure when he collapsed last night he was damn near a foot longer than the mattress was.  But there was something odd about the mattress, too.  Somewhere about midway to the top of his calves there was a hump...a line....a break in the mattress?  As if there were two sections to it?

Finally his mind was awake enough, Bo decided he needed to try and get up and figure out what was going on, what he needed to do.  He opened his eyes and tried to sit up propped up on his elbows.  This small act left him a little dizzy.

"Oh!... shhhh sshhhh shhhh, sit back, Mr. Ainsworth.  Here, let me prop up some pillows for you so you can sit up as you sit back.  You will need to take it easy for a bit, you've been out for a couple of days, maybe three or four, so you're going to be a bit weak.  Especially after your growth spurt."

Bo looked at Mr. Ogle his doorman from his real apartment complex and looked down at his arms, forearms, and hands.  His upper arms were probably bigger round than Mr. Ogle's waist and his hands look like they could palm Mr. Ogle's head single handedly without any problem.  Bo began to sob a little bit as he looked down at his barreling, hairy pectorals, that blocked all view of the rest of his body, except perhaps for the rising peaks of covers way far away at the end of the bed caused by his massive puppies that were his feet.

"I'm a freak...my life is over... how am I ever going to..."

"Shhhh shhh shhhhh... Mr. Ainsworth, everything will be alright.  When we couldn't wake you on the what was the third day, the day we let ourselves into this apartment and found you, I took the liberty of getting things arranged.  I don't know how things happened as they did for you to become the...massive man-mountain you are now, but I could recognize you by your face still, and I knew you would need a bit of help getting adjusted to your new life.

"We came in here and found you, semi lying on the bed, legs and feet dangling off the ends.  The sheets were covered in sweat and there was something in a pool near your crotch.  It wasn't excrament, nor seminal fluid, but it did look biological, but it had completely dried and become inert.  So, we managed to hoist you this way and that, get those bed sheets out from under you and I took them to the incinerator and burned them.  Then we built a temporay extension for the bed so you could, at least lengthwise, lie comfortably on the bed.  After than we made some new sheets and after pushing and pulling and rolling you about this way and that, got the bed made, brought in some very big and sturdy pillows and got you set up to rest properly.  We then brought in some people who took measurements and set about to order you some new clothes, which you were going to desperately need."

"You keep saying, we.  Who else is there that is helping you."

"That would be the gentleman who is in the kitchen right now preparing your breakfast.  He says he knows how to cook a 'big man's meal.'"

"Stop saying that!"

"Why?  Mr. Ainsworth, there is nothing you can do.  You certainly can't shrink back down again, so you're just going to have to accept this new size.  And you will need to acclimate yourself to it very well.  You can't walk through doorways like most people, for that matter like most tall people you can't even simply duck, you're far too broad in the shoulders, back, chest, and lats to do that, and that doesn't even count your arms.  The amount of muscle you have on you makes you so heavy, you'll have to check every chair someone offers you to sit in, and just know right off the bat anything made of wicker is off limits."

"Ooooh."

"And if your strength is anything comparable at all to the size of your muscles, you'll have to be careful when being jovial amongst friends.  A simple slap on the back from you could send an average man lurching forward a couple of feet."

"BUT I'M A TWINK!  I'M A BOTTOM!  I don't want to be a hulking figure!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Ainsworth, but at 7' 6" tall, 780 lbs, size 26 shoe, and upper arms that are 38.25" around ... cold ...you simply are no longer a twink.  You are anything but, and unless you plan on killing yourself, which as dense as your muscle fibers seem to be I doubt you can get either a bullet let alone a knife to penetrate to be successful at that, you are simply going to have to adapt and cope."

"How?  My livelihood was being a bottom.  Who wants to bottom with son of hulk?  How am I going to make my living, earn presents..."

"I think I can help you with that..."

Looking up at the doorway startingly, Bo saw a familiar face standing there with a tray piled to over flowing with pancakes, fruit, ham stakes, and shakes of some kind.  The amount of food piled on there had to weigh and incredible amount, so it couldn't be some average let alone small man who was holding that tray so steadily.  It wasn't.  It was what Bo would once have considered a pretty tall and built man, around 6' 3" in height, about 245 - 255lbs, medium length brown hair, big hazel puppy dog eyes, gorgeous smile.  It was Jessie.

"Hey... uhm..."

"It's Jessie."

"Jessie...what are you doing here?"

"I had to find out what those men did to my date didn't I?  Even if you were considering me a one night stand, still would've been rude to simply walk away and think, 'Oh, well. He's been kidnapped.' and done nothing."

"I appreciate the concern, but how can you help me out with...with... with this!" and Bo raised up both his arms and did double bi pose, sitting up in bed. 

Jessies eyes widened slightly and lit up like a Christmas tree.  "Well,  do you like to act?"

"What? ... I guess, I could.  I never really auditioned for anything in my life because I was too short.  Now, I'd be too big."

"Depends upon what kidn of role you're playing.  With a little bit of training, I think you might be able to make more money than you were before, much more money and as for the personal side of what you want..." 

And Jessie leaned in over the piled tray of food and kissed Bo fully on the lips.  He then sat up, looking at Bo, fumbled with his pants button and zipper and then hoisted out a floppy python of an appendage that began to lengthen and grow and thicken and rise and harden until it looked positively huge.  Bo stared at it wide-eyed, semi smiling.

"Fourteen inches.  My dad wasn't a horse, but was at least a donkey.  Compared to you that is.  Which if you'd care to know, has grown to a terrifying but oh so scarily sexy 22 inches long when erect."

"Twenty-two!...."

"Shhhhhhh... If you allow me to help you... if you trust me, I think we can guaruntee to satisfy your monetary needs - and then some - and  your personal desires as well.  You see, I love twinks... oh yeah...usually because they're bottoms.  They love to take it and the bigger it is the better they want to take it.  However, I am at just my mere fourteen inches overly endowed, I could find a lot of guys to take it, so my fantasy has always been to find a man bigger than I am.  Bigger and stronger.  That way I'm pretty sure he could take my cock and my rough sex and it wouldn't hurt him in the slightest.  We seem to hit it off really well the other night at the club, even beyond sexual talk.  I really liked you.  I really...really like you in this hulking form right now.... any harder and my cock may grow."

And Jessie laughed a bit.  "So, if you'd care to, maybe we can strike up a real relationship,  I can give you everything you want as a bottom, and you can fulfill my fantasies as a top."

"But how do we take care of my monetary needs. How will I pay for stuff, earn a living?"

"Leave that to me...."

[PRIVATE ROOM SHOW STARTING IN 3......2.......1.......DING!]

"Alright...is everyone logged in?  If not, too bad you miscreant midgets, as you're locked out right......NOW!"

[DING!  ROOM CLOSED FOR PRIVATE VIEWING ONLY.  ONLY PREPAID VIPS MAY NOW ACCESS IN MIDDLE OF SESSION]

"It's time to see what a real man does!  OOOOMPH!  You all like these?  You like these guns?  Fuck, these aren't guns... these are howitzers!  Battleship canons, boys!  You all wish you could have arms like these.  But no one can!  I'm  Too....FUCKING.....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

"Why the hell is the world so small?  Look at this door way.  What the fuck?  the frame only comes up to my chin!  Too fucking short!  The width of the frame only somes out to my chest...if that!  Can't walk straight through.  Well I could, but I'd take the frame and hald the side walls out if I did.  It doesn't accomodate my arms, my shoulders, my lats.  Who makes doors like this?  This is a friggin' house for a child!"

knock knock knock...

"What was that?  Sounded almost like a mouse in the wall or something.  One of you milksops trying to come in and see me?  SOMEONE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR?  KNOCK LIKE A FUCKIN' MAN IF YOU WANT IN!"

Knock Knock...

"I SAID KNOCK LIKE A FUCKING MAN!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"That's more like it!  Let me get that door!"

Keeeeeruuuuunccccch!

"Oh, fuckin shit!  What the hell do they make doors out of now a days?  Paper?"

A young man is standing in the doorway.  He has taken a step back and is clearly doing a double take upon seeing Bo and all his size, and now his strength as he's just accidentally ripped the door off the hinges.

"Don't stand their gauking, lil boy, come in and introduce yourself."

"uhmm hmmmm... hi... I'm uh...I'm....Caleb..."

"Speak up!  You are a man, aren't you?"

"a-haha ha ha huh huh uhm...yeah... I'm... I'M CALEB."

"Nice to meet you Caleb.  I'm Bo.  You'll meet my Bo staff later.  So, you came to meet a giant tonight, huh?"

"yesss..."

"What?!"

"YES, SIR!"

"Oooooh, sir... I like you... you know how to treat an alpha male!  Let's get to know each other first.  Here... you sit down in my chair.  A real man's chair... STURDY!  STRONG!  and I'll sit in this....  you sure this isn't a high chair with the platter missing?"

CRRRRRRACKCRUMBLE!

"FUCK!  That chair was weak!  Couldn't even sit in it for more than a second.  What the hell do they make for you small boys?  Here... I'll just sit on the floor.  Huh....even sitting on the floor I think my head still reaches where yours is sitting in my chair.  You supposedly aren't a small boy though are you?"

"N..nn... no, sir."

"You're supposedly average aren't you?"

"Five...five foot eleven, sir."

"Five-eleven...good size...good size... and you look like you have some kind of build, some kind of musculature about you."

"I'm...I'm a gymnast..."

"You're a gymnast... will have some decent size to you then... what are your upper arms?"

"Six...sixteen..."

"Sixteen... give us a gun show... go on!  Raise 'em up there, Caleb.  That's it... not bad... not bad... nice softball kind of peak forming there... but now these... OOOOOOMPH!    These are the fuckin' matterhorns right here, boy!   Dwarf your arm and your head at the same time."

"Uh-huh!  ooooh..."

"What's a matter?  Do these impress you?  Not nearly as small as your little pop guns there.  Go ahead and touch 'em... go on.... REACH FOR 'EM!"

Tremblingly the young man puts his hands over Bo's massive arms and tries to squeeze and feel them up, but can make no dent in the marble to dimond like hardness of Bo's upper arms.

"Oooooh  OH!  UH!...."

"Caleb, you alright?  What's wrong?  Do you..... ha...hahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA!  Lil boy as already stained himself?"

"Sir...sorry, it's just.... sooo huge!"

"Of course it's huge... because I am huge.  Stand up!  See, look at you...all five foot eleven of you and you come up to....  turn and face the mirror as I can't see anything past this pec shelf.  And you.. the top of your head...doesn't even quite come up to my pecs do they?  There's about an inch or so of room between your head and my pecs. Kick off your shoes...just kick them off over there in that corner... let me get these sandles off...  Now place your foot next to mine.  Whatchu think about that?"

"Shit!  Your feet are ginormous, sir!" 

"Size 26.  What size shoe you wear?"

"Eleven...sir."

"Eleven... isn't that a kid's size?  Look at that... I mean my foot...looks almost half a foot longer than yours!  Put your foot in my sandle, how does that feel to be in a real man's shoe?"

"It...it's heavy."

"It's not heavy... it's only heavy to you cause you're so small!  You bring extra clothes to wear for afterwards?"

"Yes..."

"Ok then... first hand exchange... put your hand up to mine... yeah... palm base to palm base... look at that... tiny, tiny hand.  Haooooumph!    Look at that.. I've closed my fingers over your hand.  Mine could just swallow your hands up.  Ok... take off your shirt and hand to me... let me take... hmmmph.....er.....see if I can..... when you're this huge, it's sometimes difficult to take your shirt up unless .... er....ah....unless...hooo hoooo hoooo WHooooo... unless it's a button down!  AHHHH!"

"Oh my gawd!"

"What?"

"You...you're...abs...lats... chest..."

"Hmmmm like the feel of that... hmmmm yeah...run your fingers through the crevices of my abs and my obliques.  Hmmm yeah feel the wings that are my lats and back....."

"You're....uh...oh....just a......Oh!...."

"You ok, Caleb?"

"Just a wall, sir... uhhhhhnnnnnnnfffff."

"Caleb, did your stain spot just get bigger?"

"uhh...uhhhhuh....."

"Well, I guess you can't help it, being in the presence of an Alpha Male God!  OOOOOOMPH!  HERRRRRRRRRE'S A CRAB SHOT FOR YOU!"

"Ooooohh fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Whoa!  Easy there, Caleb. I've got you.. don't pass out yet.  More to come.   Hmmmmm yeah....run your hands over my abs and through all that hair.  But first, put my shirt on."

"Uhm...it fits like.... like a dress on me.... hangs down to my knees, the short sleeves hang to the middle of my forearms....the neck hole is trying to slip off my shoulders.... damn.... you are one big dude..."

"YEP!  Meanwhile, let's try on your shirt....arm goes through here...."

tear..rip....RIP....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

"Hahahahaaha...look at that, Caleb... my forearm busted your shirt sleeve wide open.  Can I even get this thing on?"

RIP!  RIP!  RIP! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

"Hahahahaha  NO!   I tried to get both my arms in and through and I simply pulled and tore the shirt in half.  Its sleeves couldn't take my forearms and no way it could ever stretch over my shoulders, back, lats, and chest.  See, folks!  This is what I have to put up with.  Things they say are average clothing is like baby to toddler size, extra larges aren't even large, what's a real man supposed to do?  Alright, shuck your pants and lets try those....   .... .... What's wrong, Caleb?"

"Uhmmm your pants... I can't pull them up... the crotch hits my crotch and I still have like a foot of fabric past my feet to pull up."

"Well then lower them and try stepping into just one leg. ... ... ...Is that better?"

"Uhmmm...ooooh.....I can fit... I can fit and almost move and walk in just one leg of your pants."

"What happens if you pull them all the way up?"

"The waist band comes all the way up to my chest."

"Does it now?  My you are tiny!"

"No...you're... you're huge... a giant..."

"Well, let's try on your pants.... first... I want to see.... let me pull these pants, one leg up my arm.... Oooh....calve area is getting a little tight there around my forearm....hmmmm hrrrrrrk.... hmmm just got it.... Ooooh man... your waist is a tight, tight fit around around my upper arm.... I wonder... HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmRRRRRRRAAAAUUUGH!"

POP ZIIIIIIING TICK TICK

"HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT!  My upper arm, popped the button off your waist band, and I think broke the zipper, and split part of the thigh seam on your pants too.  Let's see what happens when I try to put the other leg on over one of my legs instead of my arm..."

crr...crrr..crrr ccrr crrrr RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

"WHOA!  DID YOU SEE HOW THAT SEAM JUST BURST APART?  I DIDN'T EVEN GET IT PAST MY CALVE!  What you think about that, Caleb?... Caleb?  Whatchu staring at, Caleb?"

"y...y...your....your package, sir...."

"Oh... that.... let me cup that for you!  Hmmmmm yeah... had to make home made underwear to accomodate my body and my cock and ball size.  You like that anaconda of mine, Caleb?"

"It's.... it's so huge... sir..."

"Why don't you go ahead and feel it?  Yeah... that's it take that small hand of yours and caress it while it's all balled up. It's so big even your hand feels tiny next to it doesn't it?  Go ahead...pull down my undies.  Let's take a look at that thing."

"OH MY GAWD!"

"What?!"

"That's.... (gulp)....monsterous... that's huge!"

"It ain't even erect yet.  It's as flaccid as it can me, soft, and pliable."

"H...h...h.h...how big is it?"

"What? Right now?  sixteen inches."

"SIXTEEN....sixteen inches..that's that's too..."

"No, don't say that yet... go on and rub it.. caress it... now that you have it uncovered.  Feel free to play with my massive balls too.  Hmmmmm yeah... that's it.... OOOOh  that feels so gooood."

"It's... uhm... it's getting bigger..."

"Yeah... it does that when it becomes aroused.  Real man sized dick that gets even more manlier when turn on."

"It's getting thicker!  .... and longer!  Oh my gawd!"

"Yeah....keep working it... let it out...let grow.... and Grow....and GROW!  Oooooh yeeeeeah!  There... ahhhh there it... ISSSSSSSsssssssssssssss  hmmmm it's totally rock hard now."

"So...fucking huge....that can....that can't go.."

"Hmmmm yeah...all the way up to it's muscular veiny marblized twenty-two inch size."

"Twenty...gasp....hoooo..two....oh nooo..."

"Yes, you paid for everything.... which means you get to experience that.  But first... how big is your cock?"

"seven..."

"What was that?"

"SEVEN!   Uhm aha...seven...inches...sir."

"And that's supposedly starting to get up there... but it's nothing compared to my meat log now, is it?"

"Uhm no... no, sir..."

"But you're worried and wonderin' aren't you.  Well, you can earn my respect and a chance to get out of what you paid for, if you can bench some of my weight.  Over there are several weight benches.  One has my maximum bench press weight, one has one half of my bench press weight, the next has one fourth my bench weight, and the last has one sixteenth... if you can bench press one of those for me, you'll be out of the last part of the contract.  Let's see what you can do....

"Hmmm starting off with the heaviest....come on, now you know you could do that....  down to one half....nope, no good...  up to one forth now.....still not a go.... now you're down to one sixteenth.... oooh... the bar is kind of moving... his arms are shaking....the bar is rising... starting to rise more...up...up...up!    OOOOh.... don't worry I've gotcha... I've gotcha!    Oh, Caleb... you almost had it.  You almost got that last set lifted.  Must be around just what your maximum weight might be with a few more pounds of muscle....  Sorry, Caleb... drop your underwear and assume the position on the bed....  are we ready now?  He we go.... feel that?"

"OOOh that feels so huge!"

"That's just my cock head rimmin' your hole... but now... in we gooooooo."

"AAAUGH!  ACK!  OOOOH!  GAWD!  FUCK!"

"Ohhh maaaaan what a tight ass!  You sure you're not a virgin?"

"Toooo much....sir.... "

"I'm not even a fourth of the way in... you can surely take at least half?  Like sooooooo."

"AAAAAACK!  MOTHER FUCK!  SONOFABITCH!  YOURDICKISHUGE!"

"What was that?  I didn't understand you, maybe a little more?"

"SHIT!  I SAID....UGH! ....HUH....HUH.... YOUR COCK....OOOOOH....IS......HUH....GIANORMOUS!"

"Hmmmm yeah.... ok, we'll ease up on you a little bit... mark it off only on the half way point...and hmmmmm oooooh fuuuuuck...go to town from there...."

"AAAAI OOOOH   OOOOO  HUUUUHGMFFFF (GULP -GASP) FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT DAMN OOOOOOO AAAAHUHHHHH  SO....FRICKIN.....BIG!"

"HMmmmm YEAH IT IS!  A REAL ALPHA MALE'S COCK! How's your's doing?  Should we help give it a rub?"

"OOOOHH  STT TT T T  T TOP!"

"Yes, I'm topping your tight bottom ass."

"NO NO ST TT ST STOP RUBBING MY C-AAAAUWWCK!  (PANT GASP)  SO.... HUGE....FUCKIN ASS SPLITTING!"

"Oh, no...need to rub you so you climax too, Caleb."

"AAAAH  GAUGH!  UH-HUH  HMMMMMMNFFFFF HOOOOOOO OOOOHHHH SHIT! AAAAAUGH AUGGH AUUUGH AUUUGH!"

"What are you convulsing for?  You can't be having an orgasm, nothing is coming out?  Have you already started dry cumming?  Damn!  You need a pair of big boy balls like me!  Hmmmm I think ....hoooo .... I'm ready...let me show you..."

POP!

"AAUUUUUUUUGH!"

"Ok.... HHMMMMM UHHHHGH  HOOOOO YEAH!  BUILDING UP!....AND UP!...CLIMAX COMING!   FROM YOUR TIGHT...... ASAAAAAAAAUUUH  ASS..ASSS.  STROKING MY SCHLONG....OOOOH FEW MORE ....HOOOO HUH MORE...MmmMORE SST ST TROKES....STROKES.....STROOO (SWALLOW) and....AND....AAAAAAAND!  .... .... ...... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH HU!    HOOOOO!  HEEEEE! HUUUUU FUUUUUUCK!"

The first volley lands on Caleb's chest coasting it completely, the second hits him square between the eyes covering his face and seeping into his hair.  Volley three strikes his chest again, sending the pool cascading over Caleb's shoulders and down into his abs, where the fourth volley strikes and begins coating the cobblestones.  Six, seven, eight, nine, ten volleys continue streaming forth until Caleb is completely coated from head to crotch and part of his thighs.  He is coughing, and spewing up some of the cum which he has inhaled as he lies gasping on the bed from his encounter.

"And THAT!   Is what a REAL SIZED MAN NEEDS to satisfy his urges!  AUUUUUUUUUUGH!"

Picking up the lowest weight of barbells, he curls them and then begins to bend the bar till it forms a nice little arch.  The scene begins to fade to black with Caleb passed out on the bed, his face half contorted in pain the other half in a smile, while Bo's cock begins to become slightly smaller, hang limp, and thus dribble a pool of cum onto the floor....

[sESSION HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE BEHEMOTH BO FOR ANOTHER ENCOUNTER IN TOO SMALL A WORLD TOO SMALL OF PARTNERS TODAY.  PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE FOR NEXT LIVE CAM APPEARANCE.  DING]

"Hello, lover.... that was fuckin' amazing?"

"Really?"

"I'm fuckin all boned over on it.  I Think you made close to like twenty grand this evening."

"Is Caleb going to be alright?"

"Yeah.. he's fine.  The doctors have looked him over.  You went in that one time a little over 14 inches on him, that actually tore his anus a small amount, but it won't require stitches or a hospital stay; he just won't be able to have sex with anyone for a few months."

"Oh man..."

"Don't knock yourself out over it.  It's all listed in the contract he signed off on and you didn't go to the sixteen inch mark... he's not incapacitated.  He'll be alright.  In the meantime... are you completely worn out?"

"No.... I mean... I don't think I could spew spoo again so soon, but I'm not really tired at all?"

"Good...because...that really got me horny..."

"Jessie?...."

"Very horny....for my hung hulk and his muscular ass..."

Pinch

"JESSIE!"

"Come on....get in our bed...."

"Hey!  S...stop.. .stop...SS SSTOP!  Stop fingering my hole!"

"No... I want it...now!"

"ooooohhhh.... ooooh....  Jessssssie...."

"Take the robe off lover..."

Bo, practically rips the terry cloth robe off of his Herculean sized frame, walks backwards and falls onto the bed...

"Do you want me to flip over?"

"No... raise them legs up....now put them down...Hmmmm yeah.... I love to grab onto those huge fucking quads and grapple with the hamstrings as I plu-UHHHHHNGE...nge..."

"OOOOOH!  JESSIE! FUCK!"

"Plunge into your tight, muscular assssssss......  Oooooh yeah...take it....take it all!  Take all of my fourteen inch cock!"

"OOOOohhh GAWD YESSS!  MY BIG BOY!  MY MAN!  OOOOH FUCK! AUUUUGH  OH! OH! OH!"

"HMMMMM SHIT YEAH....WHO'S MY GIANT BOTTOM!"

"OOOOH  HUUH HUH HUH I...I..."

"I SAID, 'WHO'S MY GIANT BOTTOM?!  MY CUM BOWL!  MY SPERM RESERVOIR!'"

"oooOOOOOOOOH OOOH!  I AM!  I AM!  I'M YOUR BOTTOM BOY!"

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"AAAU AAAU AUUUU I.... I.... I AM BO THE BOTTOM BOY OF JESSIE!"

"And don't..."

"HUH!"

"YOU!" SMACK! of the ass...

"AAAACK! HAHAHAHAHAAHA"

"FORGET IT!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 15

Match made in heaven...or in the lab!

Terrific!! I love the conecpt and how it all worked out for Bo in the end.

Thanks for sharing yet another great tale with us!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1