The Muscle Kiss - Chapter 1.

azum

I am really enjoying this story. The plot is really strong, and since the main character isn't into guys (at least not yet), the growth isn't shared with anyone but his father...Very interesting approach. I just hope he decides to share this gift with the rest of men  :P

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

I am really enjoying this story. The plot is really strong, and since the main character isn't into guys (at least not yet), the growth isn't shared with anyone but his father...Very interesting approach. I just hope he decides to share this gift with the rest of men  :P

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Thanks! For now, he's definitely all straight ...but it doesn't mean that those attracted to his gift won't be going for it anyway. ;D

That is an awesome use of the 'Cursed with Awesome' (straight guy with muscle-growth for other guys through kissing) trope. Definitely continue!

Haha! I wasn't aware of this archetype, but I love you mentioning it! Definitely gives me an idea of how to keep playing around with things.

------------------

Sorry I am taking so long to get chapter 2 out! Its coming soon though, almost finished up! :D ; I have had the rest of the story planned out for a while, now I just need to get it written. I think you guys should like the new Byran you'll meet in the next chapter. ;p