hero1000

Guys this is a short but *ahem* sweet one:

The two guys pulled up in their truck, the trailer loaded with landscaping gear.  The tall, blond one got out first while the shorter Mexican finished up a drink of water and then went to the trailer to check everything out.

Billy, the blond one, went to the door and knocked and it was answered by an older woman who smiled out at him.

"Hi, I'm Bill and that's Pablo" Pablo turned and waved when he heard his name.

"Greenscapes Landscaping sent us, here's my card. Do you mind showing us what you need?"

"Oh, yes dears" the lady replied. "Well bless your hearts you are both so young! Do they let such young people do this kind of work?"

Billy smiled, "Well actually I'm 20 and Pablo is 19 and we are both licensed to work. Greenscapes does full background checks on all employees so you don't need to worry about anything."

She smiled politely, "Oh I wasn't worried." She paused, "Let me get my slippers on and I will come out and show you what I need done"

She closed the door as Pablo walked up to join Billy.  

Pablo looked at his friend, "Maybe she is afraid of the Mexican" he made creepy eyes and Billy elbowed him.

"Knock it off. She seems like a nice lady and she just went to get her slippers. "

Even as he finished she came out with black lace slippers on which seemed to match her black day dress.

"Well, my name is Mrs. Stewart" She shook both of their hands

"What I would like you to do is to trim and cut my grass, and it needs edging something terrible. And, well, bless your hearts, if you don't mind I have some landscape stones I would like placed around the trees and have the trees pruned in the yard. "

Pablo interrupted, "I don't see any trees"

"Oh, they are around back, dear.  Come, I'll show you.  She went to the large fence and led them into the back yard. It was a high privacy fence made of oak, that was painted black like her dress and shoes.  There were two oak trees and a magnolia tree back there.

"Those trees are magnificent" Billy said.

"Yes, dear, they have been here for a long time and I would like them to last longer. They are...Well let's just say they have a special place in my heart. You can see the stones over there to put around each one."

She pointed to an immense and heavy looking pile of stones.

"Yes ma'am" Pablo answered, "Why don't we mow and edge first then do the stones?"

Mrs. Stewart smiled, "You are so polite. Whatever you think works best. I trust you. I will be inside working if you need anything, please knock and ask"

Billy and Pablo went back to the trailer and got their gear out and spent the next 2 hours mowing, trimming and edging.  The summer heat did a toll on the two men, but they enjoyed the feeling of productive work.

Their clothes were drenched with sweat and they were plastered with cutting debris when they went to the back to begin working on the stones.  

Just as they were about to start working, Mrs. Stewart came out the back door with a silver tray laden with glasses and a pitcher of tea.

"Hello, dears! I fixed you some sweet tea. A special recipe of mine." She smiled again "Please take a break and cool off before you start on those heavy old stones. I don't want you hurting yourselves and this will do the trick I think."

She winked at them.

They came over to where she was standing next to a patio table and chairs and said their thanks to her. Each taking a glass.

The coolness of the liquid felt wonderful going down. They could taste that the tea had been made with real sugar and the sweetness took the edge off.

Mrs. Stewart nodded and gestured to the chairs and said, "Please drink as much as you like and take a rest I will head back inside. Let me know when you would like me to inspect"

She headed back inside, but stopped to take one last look before closing the door. She saw they were resting in the chairs and smiled again, this time with a more knowing look. "Yes, both of you will do just nicely" and she closed the door with a click.

After a few seconds, Pablo opened his eyes and reached over to refill his glass. The tea was really good.

"Hey, man, you want me to get you some more of this?" Pablo heard a grunt from Billy and figured that meant "Yes" in a "this heat is kicking my ass" kind of way.

He turned around to get Billy's glass, "All right man hand me your....holy shit!"

Billy was sitting with his eyes open. But instead of their usual green they were ice blue. Billy made another grunting sound and this time his chest swelled into his t-shirt like he had taken a deep breath.

Pablo could see the outline of his pectorals, thick and full stretching the shirt so that the company logo looked like a distorted photo. The rest of his frame had filled out as well. Biceps threatened to break the lining of the sleeves and his legs looked ready to burst free of their denim confinement.

Billy was breathing hard and trying to talk. 

Pablo went over to him, "Damn, man! What just happened to you?"

Billy reached up to pull his friend in and grasped his arm hard.

"Ow! Ow! Man! Let go you are hurting me!"

"S...S...Sorry....I .....can...can't....help it."

Still holding on to Pablo, Billy suddenly stood up. He had lengthened out from his normal 5'10" to a little over 6' now and the result was that he hefted his shorter Mexican friend off the ground.

Pablo began to panic, "Put me down! Put me down, mon Dios! Put me down!"

Billy's chest swelled even further and he inched up even higher, and was lost in the powerful energy coursing through his body.

Pablo heard a pop and saw a rip appear between the words on the front of the t-shirt as mammoth sized pectorals pushed their way to freedom. A shadow seemed to loom over Pablo as Billy's back and shoulders widened out, growing impossibly thick with muscle. With a loud rip the shoulder seams on either side.

Billy grunted again, but this time a strange smile found its way to his lips, "Ughh,....fuck....awesome!'

The hand holding Pablo thickened and the grip grew tighter, making Pablo cry out in  pain.  The arm holding him up in a flexed position burst out of the sleeve.

Suddenly Billy growled loudly and dropped Pablo to the ground, Then raised both arms up in a massive stretch flexing them to their fullest. The shirt exploded into tiny streamers over the monstrous form.

Pablo whimpered and looked up from the ground at the nearly 7 foot giant towering over him.  His gaze just caught the thick quads and calves of Billy's legs rupturing through the denim leaving only dangling threads around his waist. Billy had even out grown his boxers and for all practical purposes stood over his friend completely naked. Pablo could only stare at the 9 inch soft penis hanging over his head.

"Oh" he whimpered again, "Why does this only happen to the white man? Why am I still the small one?"

Billy smirked seeming to recover his senses, "Dude, this is freaking awesome" His voice rumbled.

He leaned down to Pablo who flinched. He placed a big hand on his friend's chest to hold him in place then reached for the pitcher of tea.

"Oh...mi amigo...no, please I beg you...."

But Billy just smirked again and poured the pitcher down his friends throat who spluttered and gagged on the amount of tea he was trying to swallow.

"Your turn, my friend"

As Billy stood back up, Pablo saw over his shoulder a curtain flutter and he was sure he had seen a hand holding it but it was gone now.

Pablo tried to roll over and stand up, saying the whole time, "No...see? It doesn't work on me...only...ughhh.only...oh shit"

Pablo, still on his hands and knees could only grunt.

Billy watched his friend begin to grow and said, "I think that old lady liked you more than me"

He saw Pablo's back widen out on his little 5'4 frame.  Pablo had to shift his arms supporting him to adjust for it, but they too had thickened up considerably. Massive horseshoe shaped triceps swelled up. Pablo started breathing fast and heavy and dropped his head giving Billy a full view of his neck bowing out and traps bulging upwards to overtake his shoulders.

The short black hair, grew long and thick like a mane down his back as his butt swelled out into his jeans.

Billy smiled, "Damn, Pablo, this is really kind of hot. I never felt like this about you before, but I think I like it"  Billy's 9 inch dick began to swell out and lift up with the excitement.

Pablo could only grunt in reply and tried to stand up again, but this resulted in his back splitting his shirt down the middle, leaving him moaning and gasping like he was having a massive orgasm.

He finally staggered to his feet. And turned to face Billy who was sporting a full 15" hard on in front of his friend.

Pablo hadn't grown much taller, but looked like he had put on about 200 pounds of  muscle in those few short moments. His shirt had already ruptured in the front and his legs had split the jeans apart as he stood up leaving him exposed like Billy.  His own manhood had grown to about 10" and was battling for attention with Billy's erection.

Billy looked down and said, "Dude, I think I'm going to kiss you." and without warning he leaned over and pushed his lips against Pablo's lips who opened up to receive him.  Their tongues met briefly, then Pablo gasped and grew up to about 5'8 and another 100 pounds of muscle, breaking free any remaining cloth.

"Yes, that usually seals the deal" Came Mrs. Stewart's voice unexpectedly from behind them.  "You two turned out beautifully and you  must have really loved each other already, because my tea can't make that happen."

The two men grew red in the face at her catching them naked in her yard, although they knew  they couldn't help it.

"It's ok, dears. Just finish up and when you are ready, I think you should find those stones no problem now."

She went back inside the house with a giggle like a little school girl, the door clicking shut behind her.

Billy turned back to Pablo, who was still looking embarrassed, and reached for his friend's dick. "She said finish up." he smiled

Pablo gasped but then pushed up against Billy. The two of them began rubbing against each other, kissing deeply and passionately.

Suddenly Pablo moaned and arched his head back as he spewed a volcano of cum into the air striking both of them in the face.

He laughed for a second then realized Billy was thrusting harder against him, moaning and within seconds shot another load all over the two of them.

They sat together for a little bit, then Pablo said, "I guess Mrs. Stewart deserves to have her stones moved for this."

Billy smiled and added, "Damn straight" 

They set to work and it was nearly dark when they finished.

They moved the last stones and were wondering how they were going to get back when Billy sat down and said, "I'm really beat. I just need to sit for a minute"

Pablo said, "I know what you mean" And staggered over to sit near his new love.  They held hands and Pablo cradled his head on Billy's chest.

They both fell asleep like that and when they woke an hour later, they started to stand up.

"Dude" they said at the same time, looking at each other. 

Billy was back to his 5'10 lanky self and Pablo was back to his 5'4 stocky frame.

Pablo said,  "You still look good like that"

"You do too," They kissed again.

"I wouldn't mind having some more of that tea, though"

"What was that dears?"....

THE END.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14