Trontastic

Okay, here is the next part. If anyone has any suggestions or whatever about my writing, or anything else, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!

====================================

Mick launched into the large meal placed in front of him like it was the only meal he had that week. His eyes were still watering, but the food seemed to be helping his mood. Nate was sitting opposite him, watching him intently with his piercing blue eyes. Nate wanted to make sure Mick wasn’t just going to go back to the train tracks. He was genuinely concerned about Mick’s mental state, though he hadn’t any experience talking down the suicidal. So, he figured he’d just strike up a conversation, and try to take Mick’s mind away from it.

“Jeez, you keep eating like that, and I’ll run out of cash by the end of the night!”

Mick finished his mouthful, and reached for the soft drink beside him.“ Sorry, I’m just so hungry. Did you want some? You’ve barely had any.”

“Nah, mate, don’t worry. I was just having a laugh.” Nate had, indeed, not eaten anything, save a couple of chips fallen loose on the table. “So how are you feeling now?”

“Hungry. Maybe it’s that tainted stuff Paul gave me. I’ve felt like shit ever since I took it.”

Nate could still smell the potent odour of the weed on Mick. It almost smothered his natural, nice scent.

“Oh really? What did he give you?”

“Some of his weed stash. He said it helped him mellow out and have a good time. But everything just felt so… wrong after I smoked it.”

“Ah. So that’s why you…?”

“I just felt like everything was hopeless. Living felt like pain. I just couldn’t take anything anymore. I guess I sound like a complete fuckhead, don’t I?”

“Not at all. Sounds like you just had a bad reaction to some weed. I’ve heard it doesn’t work the same way for everyone.”

With this, Mick just nodded. He continued to eat in silence for a few minutes more. He had a deep yawn, and finished cleaning his tray just as the manager came up to them.

“We’re closing in about ten minutes, guys. Just giving you a heads up.”

Nate replied without looking away from Mick. “Sweet, thanks for that.”

As the manager turned and walked away, Mick stifled another yawn.

“So,” Nate said “Are you feeling better?”

Mick nodded. “Yeah, I guess I am. I’m not sure how to say this, but thank you. For everything.”

Perhaps as a gesture of thanks, Mick grasped Nate’s right hand with his own, and let his face show the smallest of smiles.

At this point, Nate became aware of his own feelings. The feeling of sexual pressure that had been building in him all the way home. He had put it out of his mind out of worry for Mick, but now it was back and stronger than ever. He needed to back home, right now, or he would explode right there and then.

“I, uh… yeah. Anytime. Say, we should probably head out now. Are you alright getting home?”

With the mention of home, Mick suddenly froze up, and his look started to darken again.

“I don’t want to go home. I can’t. Please.”

Nate was surprised. “Why not?”

“I just can’t. Can I stay with you for the night? Just to make sure the weed is out of my system?”

Nate was torn. He had seen what this guy was about to do to himself. He knew he could be dangerous to himself. But he also needed some release desperately. And he didn’t want to risk doing anything in front of Mick, in case he…

“Well, can I?” Mick ventured again.

Nate let out a sigh of desperation. “Okay, okay. Fine. My place is just up the street there. I need to get back quick, so try to keep up.”

True to his word, Nate sped off in a barely controlled brisk pace. Mick had to jog quite fast just to keep up. He was still thinking on the fly, but he hoped to unload in his own bathroom before something… awkward happened.

They got to Nate’s building, where Nate hastily opened the door, walked across the entrance to the lift, and jabbed the button for his floor. On the slow ride up the cramped elevator, Mick could tell something was going on with Nate. Nate was starting to sweat badly, and his massive chest rose in and out as he took deep, calming breaths. In fact, Mick swore he could see Nate’s chest grow outward slightly with each exhale.

“Dude, are you okay? You’re not having a panic attack or anything, are you?”

“Huh? Uh, I, I’m fine. Just need the toilet quite badly.”

*Ding*

Nate was out of the doors before they finished opening. A feat, considering his muscular figure and tall profile.

As he slammed open the door and raced to his bathroom, Mick was left a little stunned in the doorway. The first thing he noticed was the puff of plaster knocked out of the wall by the flying door. The second was the massive king sized mattress lying right in the middle of the lounge room, where the lounge should rightly have been.

Then, Mick heard a noise coming from the other side of the far wall. It sounded like almost nothing he had heard before. Almost like a massive animal was next door, and it was giving birth. Mich walked over, tentatively, and thumped on the wall a few times.

“Nate, is that you? Are you okay in there?!”

“Un… unhhh… yeah, I’m f-fine. It’s all good. Really”

It almost didn’t sound like Nate. It was if Nate had suddenly dropped another octave, and was speaking in a booming drawl.

More so than before. Mick was starting to get worried.

“Are you sure? Maybe I should come in…”

“No! Don’t! Everything is peachy keen in hereeaaAAARGGHHH!”

With that, what felt like a small car thumped the wall from Nate’s side. The wall held, but there was still cracks everywhere along the side and on the ceiling from where the whole thing had shifted outwards. Then, there was a sound as though something… thick was spilling out. Like someone had upended a vat of thickened cream somewhere. That was surprisingly close to the reality of the situation.

Mick was paralysed with shock. What had he just heard? What was going on here? He could have simply ran for it, but some part of him wanted to know just what the hell he had witnessed.

Mick sat on the edge of the mattress, trying to guess what could have caused such damage. Was Nate responsible? Where was he, anyway?

At that though, a rank stench entered his nostrils. If Mick had to describe it, it would be jizz, by about a factor of twenty. It was

pungent and pervading and… sort of nice. He couldn’y explain why it was nice, it just was.

As he sat there drinking deep of the scent. A door opened in the hallway. Out of it came a behemoth that looked like it had Nate’s face on it, only it was prettier. At least, the bits Mick could see through the beard. The huge figure was still wearing the cotton shirt Nate had when they first met, but it was damp, and it had torn pretty much everywhere. Mick could see the incredible muscular cleavage of his chest, and the unreal abs underneath a huge gap right in the front.

“Oh hey, you’re still here.” Boomed the golem-with-Nate’s-face. “I hope I didn’t freak you out too much.”

Mick just stood there, gobsmacked. A raging stiffie fought hard with his pants, almost ready to explode itself.

Just who the hell was this guy?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Thanks guys!

Though, I noticed I switched POV for a bit at the end there. Need to keep an eye on that. Still, learning to write is fun!