Bienvenue muscle lovers, Chris calling with chapter five. It's a beautiful day here today, though not as beautiful as it is in today's chapter. As always, comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Hard Mountain - Chapter Five:

Later that evening, after we’d had dinner, I was in my room laying awake thinking about recent events.

Danny had opened up to me like he had never done before, and it had been so unexpected. All he had talked about during our freshman year was becoming a lawyer. And seeing him flex had been a dream come true, especially as he wanted me to come to his competitions. My future would be filled with Danny oiled up in tiny posers (the oil I would hopefully be applying to his pumped up muscles), surrounded by other muscular beauties, spending the time between comps encouraging his to get bigger and leaner. But I was a little annoyed that he hadn’t said anything to Jack yet, not even at dinner, Danny hadn’t taken Jack aside or even brought it up all evening. I guessed Danny was just waiting for the right time.

It was getting later and later in the night and I was still up, sleepless. The house had been quiet since I’d gone to bed but then I heard Danny’s door open. There was muffled conversation coming through the wall, I couldn’t make out what was being said exactly. I crept to the wall and put my ear against it but it didn’t make things any better. Jack and Danny were talking very quietly but I could hear Danny talking more than Jack, though Jack’s hushed tone was louder. Soon enough, the voices stopped and Danny’s door opened, closed and then Jack’s did the same.

I didn’t hear anything else the rest of the night and when I went downstairs the next morning, I noticed that Danny wasn’t there and Jack was just cooking breakfast, sweaty from his morning workout.

“Morning,” I said, making Jack jump.

“Fucking hell Sammy,” he exclaimed.

“Sorry,” I said, taking a seat as Jack was loading up my plate. “Where’s Danny?”

Jack froze for a second and then put my plate down in front of me.

“Danny? He left early this morning,” said Jack.

“Did he say where he was going?” I asked.

Jack looked out the window, about to say something, but he just shrugged in response. I nodded and began eating in silence while Jack finished cooking. He put food in Tupperware boxes and then cleaned up, waiting for me to finish. When I was done, he took my plate and cleaned it up.

“So… any plans for today?” asked Jack. There was a slight inflection in his voice that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

“I guess not,” I shrugged.

“Do you want to go to the stream I was telling you about?” asked Jack. “It’s hotter today so it’d be great to cool down in. And no, we don’t have to skinny dip, we can wear swimsuits.”

“Sure, that sounds great,” I said.

I went to my room and grabbed my swim shorts and packed my rucksack, Jack handing me a lunchbox and water bottle when I went downstairs.

The walk to the stream was quiet. The only times Jack spoke was to warn me about a root sticking up or a steep drop. It was clear Jack had something on his mind but I didn’t want to fish for what it was. Though I’d only known Jack for a few days, he seemed like the kind of man who would say something if he needed to.

Eventually we reached the stream and it was amazing. On the other side of the shore were a bed of beautiful wild flowers and the bank nearest was sandy and it faced toward Hard Mountain. The stream itself was fairly deep; it would probably go up to Jack’s chest if he got in.

“Let’s sit here for a few minutes,” said Jack.

We sat down facing out to the stream, Hard Mountain in clear view. Black clouds were swirling around the peak, flashes of light emanating from deep within, a strange juxtaposition to the otherwise clear blue skies.

“Is it forecast for rain?” I asked, pointing to the mountain.

“Oh, that?” said Jack, distractedly. “It happens sometimes, especially on really warm days. Don’t worry, it won’t come near us.”

Silence fell on us again and I watched the clouds above the mountain. I hadn’t seen a weather phenomenon like that before and it was interesting to see.

“Is it true that Danny doesn’t want to be a lawyer?” he asked, frowning, breaking the silence.

“So he talked to you then?” I asked.

“Yeah, last night,” said Jack. “He said he talked with you about it first. Don’t get me wrong, he’s my boy and I just want him to be happy, but I don’t get it. Has he… ever said anything about it to you before now?”

I shook my head. “I didn’t know until yesterday.”

“Oh… He’s never kept a secret from me before; I guess I was kinda freaked out,” said Jack. “He’s never not told me stuff before. You know, Danny never had many friends growing up. No one close anyway. I tried to get him involved in clubs and sports but he never liked any of them. Eventually I just did what I could to accommodate him, his needs. Even when he started college he’d call almost everyday. But eventually it’s gotten less and less and I think it’s down to you. I appreciate that Sammy, I appreciate that you are a good friend for him.”

“I never realised,” I said. “He said that he’s never really been close to anyone but I get guess it makes sense. He’s never talked about any other friends before. Danny’s an amazing guy and just because he wants to go off to Europe and be a bodybuilder, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to be a lawyer.”

“You think?” asked Jack.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “From what you just told me, I think that over the past year he’s finally started opening himself up to different things and he’s realised he doesn’t just have to follow one path. He wants to take diversions, do things he might have wanted to do but he was too dead set to think about doing. Plus he’d make a great bodybuilder.”

The dark clouds over Hard Mountain flashed again and then a single bolt of lightning struck the peak. And it wasn’t just a quick flash; it kept going, flickering and twisting like a coil. Soon the thunder reached us, a great echoing rumble passing us by.

“Yeah, he would, wouldn’t he?” said Jack, smiling.

Jack stood up and pulled his t-shirt off, pushing his jeans down and revealing a pair of red speedos. I had to stop myself from gasping at the incredible sight of pure perfection in front of me. Jack’s glutes were so round that the fabric couldn’t cover them fully, exposing some of the tanned skin, and they pulled the material into his crack. Not to mention the big, jutting, bouncing bulge at the front that had my mouth watering. He walked into the stream and ducked his head under the water, coming up and then he looked at me.

“So, are you just going to keep staring or are you gonna get undressed and join me?” Jack called. “I don’t mind either way.”

I hadn’t even realised I’d been staring so noticeably, flushing so red I could have put a fire engine to shame.

“I-I’m sorry,” I spluttered but Jack just smiled.

“Get your suit on, or don’t,” said Jack, still not taking his eyes off me. “Either way is fine to me. The water’s great.

I felt so nervous, trembling as I took off my clothes and pulled my swim shorts on. I walked tentatively to the stream, well aware that despite thinking far from erotic thoughts that my cock was visibly tenting my shorts. I could have just worn nothing, but I guess I was trying to preserve some sort of dignity through this embarrassing moment. I started to wade in; the water wasn’t as cold as it had been in the cave but it felt perfect for such a hot day.

As I got closer to Jack, the water level getting higher, he reached out and put his hands on my waist and lifted me up, holding me in the water so we were eye level.

“I’ve seen the way you look and act around Danny,” said Jack. “And on the first day, when you saw me chopping wood, I could see how you looked at me too. And I could see why you would want to encourage Danny to be a bodybuilder.”

“It’s not… I mean,” I spluttered, trying to explain. “S-sure, Danny is… incredibly built and yes, I think he’s… beautiful. But I didn’t encourage him selfishly; it’s what he wants. He’s my best friend and I’d do anything to help him.”

“You want him, don’t you?” asked Jack huskily, his face getting closer to mine. “Just like, at this moment, you want me.”

He pulled my waist into his stomach so my throbbing cock was sandwiched into the central groove of his abs. Jack smiled and a small, shuddering moan escaped my lips.

“I knew it,” Jack whispered.

He pressed his mouth to mine to silence me and he forced his tongue past my lips, his hands reaching around to my ass. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around Jack’s tight waist, my hand reaching up to grope his pecs. I was in heaven. I was kissing the biggest most muscular man I’d ever seen, feeling real muscle for the first time in my life.

Jack flexed his pecs under my hands, forcing my fingers further apart so I squeezed harder. He broke the kiss, chuckling. He carried me out of the water as he kissed my neck, never letting go even as he opened his bag to grab a towel and lay it on the ground. He laid me on the towel, leaning over me and my hands trailed down his ripped 8 pack, tracing the deep grooves of each abdominal.

“This is incredible,” I muttered. “Your body is so big, everything’s so hard.”

“You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted to do this,” whispered Jack.

Jack flipped us over so I was lying on top of him and my hands explored what they could reach as he kissed me. Jack would flex things as I played with them, making each muscle bulge and swell and making his veins push out even more under the tan, paper-thin skin. The bulge is his speedos grew whilst I worshipped him, pulling the waistband away from his skin. I peeled the speedo back and a huge club of throbbing, leaking meat swung up and slapped into his abs.

It had to be at least twelve inches, maybe thirteen and it was thick, thicker than my fist. I gently wrapped my hand around the shaft and my fingers couldn’t close around it, making Jack growl and his meat jumped in my hand. He reached down and ripped his speedo away, letting his plum sized balls breathe against his huge legs. I grabbed the shaft and tried to take it in my mouth but I could barely fit the thick, flaring head past my teeth and my jaw ached at being stretched open as far as I could make it.

“Jesus, that’s big,” I said, resigning to gently stroke along the long shaft.

“Yeah, no one’s given me head in a long time,” said Jack.

“Has Danny?” I asked.

--

Chapter Six: Well it's pretty clear where this is going...