FREaky

Umpires by F_R_Eaky Part II

Greetings, hope you are enjoying this one.

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6120-umpires-part-one-by-freaky/

Umpires by F_R_Eaky Part II

A couple of weeks had gone past since the start of term, and the growth of the young man named Blake Smythe.  He had started out as a five foot one inch tall, thin, milk sop of a young man and over the course of the summer, at least that's what he tried to tell everyone, grew into a very large, six foot five inch tall, 265lb man, who was also pretty well endowed.  In fact his first weekend at the college was very busy with many a young lady visiting and getting it on with him.  His parents have drug him home to have doctors look at him, but the college's athletic directors are trying to scoop up more money for scholarships to keep him here.  It's Friday night though, and all the rumors about Blake are subsiding right now as everyone sets in to relax and let their cares melt away, at least until they come bearing down back at them sometime around Sunday afternoon.

Callum has come into Dubbdub Hall hoping to relax.  He's managed to get all homework done for Monday, before the weekend started, and even has the start on most papers he'll need to finish before the term is over.  He plops his five foot eleven inch lanky frame into an oversized puffy chair next to a friend of his, Toby.

Across the way, in an alcove next to the bar, Callum has seen the same gathering of five guys he's seen the last couple of weeks, including the first time he ever walked in here: Sebastian Knight a 6' 3" 250 pound football player; Mason Fletcher, the slightly muscular, 6' 8" member of the basketball team; Zachary Woode, the 5' 10" 185 pound member of the wrestling team; Brook Wells a 6' 4", 218 pound member of the swimming team, and Connor Rabbits a 6' 1" 180 pound member of the track team.  Turning to Toby, he inquired about them.

"Hey, Tob.  Who are those guys over there?"

"Over where?"

"There across the way.  Near the bar.  The ones who usually look like their trying to hold court or something.  They always sit together?"

"Oh...THEM!"

"Them?  You make them sound like they're part of the mafia or something."

"No, nothing as brutal as all that.  They're the Strangwich Strangers."

Callum laughed, "The Strangwich Strangers?  Why strangers?  Are all of them not from around here?  Do they all have strange birthmarks or something?"

"No, it's just strange that they got together.  They're all jocks, but none of them are the most excelled in their sport.  Usually each sport is like a fraternity unto itself.  One doesn't go hang with the members of a different sport.  But they're all different.  One's a swimmer, the other footballer,  then basketball, track team, and I think one is on the wrestling team.  Three of them hooked up their freshman year, and then they picked up two of them their sophomore year and have sat over there in that bank of seats ever since. Don't get me wrong they, don't seem weird or anything.  Really real and polite as far as jocks go.  It's said in some circles that they might be dating one another.  ... ... ... But it was just odd that somehow they managed to connect.  Why, you interested in one of them?"

"Ha! I wish!  No, just curious as I saw them all the time over there.  Wondered what their deal was."

Callum enjoyed sitting and chatting with his friends, and having a few drinks, but then it felt like they began to hit him.  He began to get this tingling feeling all over.  It spread and grew until he felt hot a flushed.  Then he could feel his blood course through him and thought his head might explode.  This feeling was three to four times stronger than what he felt about two weekends ago.  Everything about him: his skin, his organs, his bones, his hair, felt like he was being super charged or something, and then... ... ... nothing.  The sensation stopped and Callum cleared his head, shaking it so his curly black forest of hair swung back and forth.  He wondered what it was as he knew he hadn't had that much to drink.  Looking back across the club hall he noticed the five boys were gone.

Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank...

Sebastian Knight was in the college gymnasium on a Tuesday night working out to try and developed more mass and strength on his body that didn't seem to be coming.  He had reached a plateau his Senior year in high school and couldn't gain weight no matter what he tried: exercises, stretches, protein shakes, he even tried a cycle of steroids and HGH.

Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank... .... ... ... ... ... ... ....Clank...

But that wasn't bothering him right now.  No, the football hunk was watching a scene play out across the way:  Brandon Brockman the Captain and Quarterback of the college's football team was screaming at some guy and doing his best to intimidate him.

"Why are you even in here?  You didn't make the team!  You're not going to make it next year!  You have nothing to work with, goofus!  Yeah, you're kind of tall... what... 6' 3", maybe four inches tall, but you have no mass!  Not like this!  Oooompphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And with that Brandon proved his point by doing an impressive double-bi pose.  Even though he hadn't worked his arms yet, they still strained his very tight sleeves on his jersey.  He was an incredible sight to behold at 6' 6" tall and 290 pounds of muscle, and boy could he move that muscle up and down the field, if he had too!

"You're like 160 pounds tops.  That's called, 'get my stick for bones broken on the field weight.'  You should just get out of the gym and not worry nor try."

"Look, I'm just trying to gain some weight.  I haven't pressed the issue or made a fuss over not making the football team.  I don't even workout when you guys are normally here."

"Well, I got to my workout time late!  Are you gonna move out or do I have to come back later?"

"I'm in the middle of a set."

"FINE!  Like that'll do you any good."  and in a huff Brandon Stormed away.

The young man, Santiago, lied back down on the bench and began to do bench presses again.  Sebastian felt sorry for the younger man, and his pace on the leg press machine slowed and slowed as he watched Santiago perform his bench presses.  Soon he began to concentrate hard on Santiago and chant with Santiago's lifting.

"hooooooh" "pump..."

"hooooooh" "Pump..."

"hooooooh" "PUMP!..."

"hooooooh" "PUMP PUMP!!..."

"hooooooh" "PUMP PUMP PUMP!!..."

Santiago had to wiggle and squirm, adjust his position every once in a while.  He was really beginning to enjoy this workout, the feel of it, the pump of it, the look of it!  He didn't know why, but he had to keep on working out!

The more he pressed the more Sebastian concentrated on him and chanted the word, "pump!"  And Santiago's muscles began to grow and inflate, lengthen and thicken, rise and bunch, pop and flex, growing bigger and bigger and bigger!

His neck began to inflate getting thicker and wider.  Long strong chords of muscle, tendons and sinew were forming making that neck look like a solid marble column, filling out from ear to ear.  If he wasn't for the fact that he was slightly tall one would almost swear he had no neck, that it just disappeared.

Then his traps and delts began to bunch and mound, inflating larger and larger.... to mountain ranges were rising into view their peak threatening to meet and over take the head let alone the neck. They drove their way into the delts which kept getting rounder and fuller soft balls, bowling balls, volley balls, basket balls, medicine balls, dodge balls..... so full, so compact, so round.

His chest was next, swelling larger and larger, looking like maybe some breasts at first, then old man boobs, then rising and firming up into two small scallops under his sweatshirt.  It followed that they grew larger becoming large crescents, then two full sized weight plates, then expanding almost into two full globes of pectoral perfection.

Upper arms next began their incredible growth, popping, bunching, swelling, rising, peaking!  a small hand ball came out to play, followed by a base ball, then a football, then this mountainous shape began to rise with a peak...then almost two peaks, the bicep's head splitting and forming these glorious peaks and ridges mounding up thicker, higher, denser, stronger, combining with the triceps to make sure Santiago's upper arm flexed thicker than his own head.   And oh how those triceps grew from flat planes to small hill, to a mound to having a semi circle, to being a bent piece of steel, to becoming a regular horse shoe, to being a horse shoe for a Clydesdale!

Santiago couldn't believe how good he felt and he kept pressing and pressing away, becoming ecstatic over how light the weight was becoming to him.  Still his body grew....

His back and shoulders stretched out more and more wider and wider, those massive guns of arms were pushed out from his sides by his ever widening back and lats which formed that hourglass shape...the mighty v...an impossibly wide w.... an insanely wide bracket!

Then Santiago rolled and twisted his waist this way and that as tiny ridges and bricks appeared here, there, and everywhere.  Small mounds and crevices were popping up everywhere making his sides and front look like the metallic ridged section of a washboard.  These abs could bounce a twenty-five pound weight plate, let alone a twenty-five cent piece, off of them.

And the swelling and inflation moved on down as Santiago had to move his legs wider and wider apart.  First though his ass began to balloon and bubble, getting tighter, firmer, harder, and bulbous.  This finally balanced out all the mass he had gained on his back, lats, and shoulders and he could lie somewhat straight on the bench again.  Then his legs began to expand, pressing into one another, fighting for room, pushing one another out of the way, off the bench,  Mounds and mounds of muscle growing and growing, forming so many tear drop shapes, that kept getting larger and thicker, fuller and harder, if they were actual tear drop they would have to have come from a titan.  Then the hamstring tightened and thickened becoming a thick cable chord that could hold up bridges, as the biceps femoris rose and thickened forming the great pop and peak of the back of the thigh.

Lastly Santiago's forearms and calves blew up, the first inflating and thickening to look like gigantic turkey legs  forming between the hands and the elbow, while the latter began to look like ham hocks that were splitting the hems of Santiago's pants' legs.

And it was those splits and tears that caught not only everyone's attention, but Santiago's as well.  Waking him up from the revelry of his workout finally becoming easier, he stood up off the bench and had to catch himself from teetering over because he couldn't close his thighs as close together as he could before he began this workout.

The entire gym fell silent and was then filled with the din of Santiago's clothes as they split, ripped, tore, and burst open and apart in every possible direction.  The calves snapped the seams and back of his sweatpants exposing it's great throbbing heart shape.  The thighs burst the seams, the inner fabric near the crotch, and the back of the sweat pants into several lengths and widths of cloth strips.  Meanwhile his arms, his shoulders, his back, his chest, and lats were doing the same to his workout shirt.  His upper arms had their peaks simply break though the sleeves like a volcano suddenly rising up from the earth.  The triceps joined in creating a tear that ran down the arm and to the pits, while the lats thickened and pushed out pulling the circular seams of the sleeve to shirt join apart and began to rip down the sides of the shirt on behalf  of the abs which, although impressive, weren't gaining enough in size to split the shirt but to leave nice amounts of room.  The delts and traps continued to rip the sleeves and the shoulders of the shirt apart, while the back and chest took the shirt and torn the front and back open as easily as a pair of hands with the help of scissors could.  The burst was so strong the front split three-fourths of the way down while the back split all the way down to the shirt hem.

Standing and waddling around now in almost nothing but his tennis shoes, Santiago breathed a few times heavily, feeling the sensation rising for one last burst.  He raised his hands and brought them down in front while bending over slightly performing the most awe inspiring and perfect most muscular shot.  It has also been called the crab shot and now here before them stood a man than performed a pose so huge, so massive, so full of strength and testosterone, this was an Alaskan King Crab... no a Japanese Spider Crab shot... none bigger in the world.

Screaming a  scream so guttural, so primal, and so loud as he performed this pose, several ladies in the room collapsed, fainted dead away.  Quite a few more, including some of the fainted, had completely wet themselves, cumming a bit, seeing the great god-like transformation that had happened before them.  The affect wasn't lost on some of the men either, many of them looking, searching desperately for towels or equipment to stand behind.

Meanwhile, as Santiago held this pose, veins began to rise up and travel over his body starting from his feet to his ankles, calves and shins, thighs, abs and obliques, lats, chest, traps, shoulders, neck, upper arms and lower arms, and as it did so the muscle groups swelled that much fuller and thicker, became that much harder, stronger, and denser, became that much more defined and striated.

Breaking his pose, Santiago, stood up straight and looked like he was starting to walk forward, but suddenly he grunted hard and loud, his body rising up and stretching out that much taller and wider...bigger...Bigger...BIGGER!

When he finally could move again, he was simply a monstrous, gorgeous freak of towering muscle.  He grabbed his towel and strode towards the door to the showers, just smacking his head on the door frame and then ducking and twisting sideways to get through.

Slowly but surely folks began to get their composure, the girls more quickly than the men as they wanted to try and see or at least hear what Santiago was doing in the showers.  The men on the other hand took their time as none of them wanted to show they had wet themselves with either cum or pee, and they didn't want to face off with Santiago in the locker room.

"Had to through in some height there, Bast.  Hope you don't mind."

It was Mason.  He was sitting in a chair next to the leg press.

"I figured if you were going to make him big enough to bring Brandon's records down next year, might as well make him safe for the rest of this year."

"At this point he'll probably be brought onto the team this year, much to Brandon's irritation.  How tall is he now?"

"Let's just say at his current size, no one is going to think of Alejandro Villanueva.  He's six foot ten inches tall now..."

"And his weight is probably around 380 pounds.  Jeeze we created a monster."

"Well, he's got a pretty decent personality about him.  The only one who'll have to worry about it is Brandon, since the guy could probably overhead press him now with one hand.  Don't worry about it.  Members of the basketball team were being a dick to the new towel boy.  He was hoping to make the team too, but didn't quite have the skills nor the height to do it."

"So how tall was he and is he now?"

"He was six foot even.  Could've pulled off some basketball at this level of college.  Now however he's seven - two."

"He's not a towel boy now."

"He will be until the coaches find out. Then, not by a long shot."

"Mas...wanna take out our frustrations in a different way?"

"Blowin' up Santiago get you all hot and bothered?"

"Tell me you all soft and limp after watchin' that."

"HAHA!  Nope... not a chance, stockman."

A few minutes later Sebastian and Mason were rolling each other on the bed in Sebastian's dorm room.  At the same time across the campus, and slightly in town, Zachary and Brook were attempting to break a couch in Brook's apartment.  Also, Callum was packing up his things after studying in the library, just as a voice carried over a loud speaker to announce that the library was now closed.

As Callum stood there stuffing things into his backpack, he began to feel that unusual feeling again.  That sudden surge of power that coursed through his body, filling him with a sense of manliness, Virility, POWER!... ... ...   And then it subsided, the feeling being reduced to the pins and needles sensation one gets after getting rid of numbness in the fingers or leg.

Looking he quickly in every direction, he managed to catch the glimpse of someone slipping around one of the aisles of bookcases.  He wanted to take off running after him, but he heard a door open, and then the lights all began to go off in the building.  Dashing for the door he nodded and smiled at the lady waiting for all students to leave before locking up with the security guard. 

Once outside he took a sharp left and made for the alleyway between the library and the student union.  It really wasn't an alleyway, and many years of landscaping had tried to hide the existence of this small, barely a person's width strip of land between the two buildings, but the student knew it was there and used it anyway.  Callum dashed down this corridor for he knew the sound of the door that was opened and shut, and he knew that that stair case only came out to the left back corner door of the library on the first floor.

Reaching it just in time, the door burst open and out ran Connor Rabbits.

"GOTCHA!"

Callum reached out and hooked Connor in his arms and flung him around, hard, into the out wall of the library.

"I know you've been watching me..."

"No!  No I haven't..."

"Don't deny it..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmmmmmm oooh, baby..... say it again...."

"Trump!"

"Awww yeah that feels so good..."

"Now, give it to me, Bast.  Give it to me!"

"Pump...baby.... PUMP!"

"Oooohooo."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmmm ooooh, gawd.... Zach....you're so fucking incredible!"

"You know what feels even more incredible?"

"Oh gawd, YES!  Tell me it... tell me it... TELL ME BROOK!"

"Plump..."

"OH!   oooh... OH FUCK!  Fuck....fuuuuuck.... oh baby...come here... come here....let me whisper to you....I love....I really love.... ... .... HUMP!"

"AWWWWWWWW OOOH YOU FUCKER!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Which one of them are you?  Zachary?"

"No I'm...uh-huuuuuuuuuuuu...."

"What?"

"Connor!  My name...is Connor..."

"And why have you been following me?  Why do all this stalking, and then when I look towards where you have been, you walk away?  Do you want help with some kind of class for an exam?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH SHIT!  BAST! Stop...SS...S...S...SSTOP... I'm peaking too soon..."

"Oh hell no, bro... pump..... PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP!"

"AWWWWW SHIIIIT!  YOU...HUH!  YOU FUCKER!....  TRUMP TRUMP TURMP TRUUUUUUUUUMP!"

"OH!   Ooooooh fuuuuuuuuuck!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-HAAAAAAAaaaaaaw!"

"What, Brook?"

"Can't you feel it?  There was just a stronger burst there..."

"OOO-HOO.... a ha.... Sebastian and Mason must be at it...."

"Well, are we gonna let them ruin it for us?"

"Fuck no!  We're gonna ride this and add to it. HUMP!  hump hump hump HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP!"

"aaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOH GAWD!  YES!  HMMMMMNFGH!  PLUMP! PLUMP! PLUMP! PLUMP! PLUMP! PLUMP!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, I don't need any help for an exam... I can't explain it right now, but I can tell you...OH-HO!"

"What?  Connor, what is it, are you okay?  Do you need a doctor?"

"Nn..nn...n..no... NO!  I'm fine, it's just they're all at it."

"Who's all at it... and all at what?"

"I can't.... ca---HANT! ooooh.....fuck.... huh...heeee....hoooo.... can't tell you.  Look... huh...just give me a phone number or email or something.... your name.... I don't know your na-HAME!  OOOOooooooooh....."

"It's Callum.  What is going on?  You look like you're on extacy or something."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OOOoooooooooooooooh fuck!  Mason... do you feel that?"

"Yeah.... Zach and Brook must be at it too."

"And they just picked up their pace...."

"You know what'll get them don't you?"

"We can't.... aha....hahahahahaha... we can't.... that wouldn't be... OOOOHOOO!  riiiiiiiiight."

"Like Connor doesn't enjoy it."

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

"Let's give it to them.... PUMP THUMP PUMP THUMP PUMP THUMP PUMP THUMP!"

"OOOOOOOH DAMN IT! THaaaaaat's fine.... huh-huh--- uh-huh..... TRUMP THUMP TRUMP THUMP TRUMP THUMP TRUMP THUMP!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHYYEEEEEMOTHERFUCKERS!"

"Zach?!? What's wroooOOOOOOOOOOH AHUH! FUCK!"

"Bast and Mas figured out we're having sex now too and have added Connor's word in."

"How fucking cruel.  Don't they know what that's going to do to Connor?"

"You know what Bast will say about it...."

"Like Connor doesn't get off on it.  So, love, what do we do?"

"Join 'em!  HUMP THUMP HUMP THUMP HUMP THUMP HUMP THUMP!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH YEAAAAAAAH MY.....UGHH FUCK... MAN!  PLUMP THUMP PLUMP THUMP PLUMP THUMP PLUMP THUMP THUMP!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, Callum... I can't talk right now, but I can explain later.... possible... I have to have you..... A-HOOOOOO!  OH MAI GAWD!"

"Connor... listen, we need to get you to a hospital... You look like you're cramping. You're sweating all over.  Your eyes just rolled a bit to the back of your head."

"NO!   No!....please, don't .  Stop... I know what it IS!  IS! IS!  I... ahee know what it is and it's not a hospital matter.  I can't afford to go anyway... Just please trust me.... I can explain it all la-HATER!  OH!  OH!  OH!! OOOOOOOH!! NONONONONONONONONONONO!  OHH!  OHHH!"

"Connor!  What is it?  What the hell is going on with you?"

"They're saying my word...."

"What?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh fuck!  Bast!  You beast!  My fucking muscle beast!  Oh  oh!"

"Mas, my giant!  HMMMMM COME ON!  EXPLODE FOR ME!  PUMP TRUMP HUMP PLUMP THUMP!"

"OH FUCK!  OH!  PUMP TRUMP HUMP PLUMP THUMP!"

"OH FUCK! AH!!! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

"UH, GAWD I!  I!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brook.... BROOK!  IT'S BUILDING.... IT'S BUILDING!  WITH ME NOW... COME ON.... PUMP TRUMP HUMP PLUMP THUMP!"

"Hmmmmmm fuck.... oh Za---HACK!   ZACK! ZACK!  ZACK! ZACKZACKZACK!  Hmmmmmm PUMP TRUMP HUMP PLUMP THUMP!"

"AUUGH  OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Connor, you've got to tell me what this is.  Is there a prescription in your bag or something?"

"No-HO!  NO!  OH GAWD!  STOP SAYING MY WORD!"

"Who's saying your word?  What is your word?"

"AWW-HU!  no...nononono....No...NO....NOOOOOO!  AWWWWWWW AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!"

Connor's eyes crossed, his knees clamped together and his legs buckled as he passed out.  A wet spot on his crotch was forming and growing by the second.

"SHIT!  Connor!  Connor!  Speak to me....."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15