Umpires by F_R_Eaky Part VI

"Guys... we have a problem." Said Sebastian as he plopped his 6' 3" 250 pound frame onto the stone circle bench in the secret room of his ancestral home.  "I believe our ancestors' enemy's ancestor is here, back in Strangwich, and he knows we know about our gift giving abilities."  

"What?" said most everyone in attendance: Mason, Brook, Connor, and Callum.  

"Late yesterday afternoon, Blake and Santiago came running in as fast as they could to the coach's office."  

"Well there's trouble.  Two of the largest guys on the football team running anywhere.  Did the door frame handle them both trying to get through?" said Callum.  

"That's the problem.  They weren't two of the largest guys on the football team anymore, they were the two smallest, and that's the two smallest, not two of the smallest."  

"What?" said Mason as he rose to his 6' 8" height questioning his lover's statement. "You and I turned Santiago into a huge hunk of man nearly seven feet tall.  Collectively all of us, save Callum, on the first weekend of the school year turned Blake from tiny mouse into a roaring lion that could join the NFL.  How the hell are they small?"  

"I'm not sure.  They thought the coast was clear, and so did the coach.  He took them out of the line and said they were in for testing due to their recent growth spurts, not mentioning how small they were.  But I saw them when they came running in and watched as they talked with the coach.  They couldn't have been any taller than five foot tall."  

"And you think our grandparents' enemy's descendant made them that short?"  

"And took away their muscular size, as well as anything else we gave them probably."  

"Can the... enemy do that?"  

"Yes," interrupted Callum.  "Sorry, Bast.  I've been reading through your Great Booke of the Family and the stories and accounts written down.   It clearly said he would be able to take our gifts, but the wording used is definitely not just the powers you have, but the effects your gifts give to others.  They weren't sure what he was going to do with them though."  

"I think he collects them and keeps them for himself." said Zachary.  

"Why do you think that?" Said Sebastian.  

"Henri  Marasme.  He's a new student, who's making a big deal in more ways than one."  

"Starting the semester a little late isn't he?"  

"That's the first big deal.  His parents both passed with Dad leaving him a huge company to run.  It apparently took forever for him to find someone to honestly run the company while he's away for two-thirds of the year studying abroad.  So he's been taking class work over the net, like an on-line class.  Anyway he was supposed to arrive sometime early Saturday morning but his plane had all sorts of problems that the airlines couldn't understand nor figure out.  He didn't arrive here until around ten-thirty last night."  

"Well it doesn't sound so odd, all explainable at some point I'm sure."  

"Yeah, but get this.  The few members of the administration and faculty that met him Saturday night, commented on him being the most diminutive man they ever met, so did his roomy; however, everyone who's met him since Sunday evening, swears he's a hulking giant.  They're talking like a seven foot tall body builder!"  

"They must be all slightly mistaken.  Trick of light or something."  

"Nope.  His roomy was so freaked out, he had to show off proof, so he brought people into his dorm room and opened up Henri's closet.  It was full of nothing but his original clothes, all tailor made for a man of around 4' 11" who is extremely skinny.  But on the bed we boxes full of new clothes and shoes from the big and tall men's shops around town all for a really big man... like around seven foot and is damn near a professional body builder.  All the boxes were purchases made on Sunday evening, just before the shops all closed for the night."  

"That wouldn't be too long after Blake and Santiago ran to the coach.  But how can well tell this guy really is the descendant of our forefather's enemy, and thus ours I guess.  We'd need to find a way."  

"His name."  Said Callum.  

"What?"  Said everyone else collectively.  

"His name.  Part of the curse placed upon his family was that their surname was to be 'Slump' and that no matter what they did or where they went, it would always be that.  Zach you said his name was Henri... what was his last name?"  

"Marasme."  

"Sounds French...and if I remember my high school French class correctly... ... ...marasme is the French word for... to bend, to lean, or to slump.  Henri's last name is slump."  

There was several minutes of silence, except for Callum turning pages in the Great Booke of the Family.  Finally Sebastian spoke up. 

"So, now we need to figure out how does he get our gifts, what does he do with the effects of the gifts, and What is Callum's power and how does it save us?"  

Callum quickly slammed the book down on the bench, "He's storing it.... for himself."  

Again, came the collective response, "What?!"  

"I just figured out that one part of the story.  He would be able to take our gifts once he realized with what laziness began and subtract that from his name.  You guys spoke that your forefathers would get their gifts if they had faith in the word, and you were thinking it was having faith in a creed, like the Bible or Wiccan Rede or some such articles of faith, but you got your powers once you discovered your trigger word.  It wasn't to have faith in the word, but having faith in a word.  It's a magical play on words here.  In case, his name is slump.  He has to subtract with what laziness begins.  What letter begins the word laziness?"  

"L" spoke up Connor.  

"Correct.  Subtract L from the word slump and what word do you have?"  

Zachary spoke. "S..s...sump?  What is that.  I've not heard of a sump before, except as in sump pump."  

"Exactly.  Sumps were built in old houses before all of the old water proofing materials and such came, to help prevent the basements, or more properly storage cellars, from flooding.  The excess water was collected into what people today thought mistakenly were partially dried up and filled in wells.  They weren't wells but a collection basin to keep the cellars from flooding, a sump.  Then when modern technology had advanced far enough, but people still didn't have the money or the technology to raise the house and just make a dry basement, but the rains and such proved too much to contain in the sump, they invented the sump pump.  Once your sump reached a certain level of water, the pump would kick in and start pumping the water out into a set of pipes leading out of the building."  

Sebastian stood up. "So you're telling me, he'll just take our gifts...powers that is, and the gifts we've given people and just collect them."  

"Yeah.  I'm not exactly sure what he would do with your gifts, but the ones you've given, he's just going to collect and hold, probably... ... ... just like a sump held water.  It just collected it and held  it."  

Mason turned and looked over to Sebastian.  "Hon, if he collects all the gifts we've given to every student on this campus... ... ..."  

"And tracks down the ones who have already graduated as well... ... ... he's going to grow into a 

ten ...fifteen...twenty foot tall hulking mass!"  

Callum blinked in astonishment. "Seriously?  How many men have you given gifts to?"  

Sebastian sighed. "We haven't kept track.  Collectively somewhere around twenty to thirty students per year?"  

"Twenty to thir.....And did you make them all behemoth footballers like Blake and Santiago?"  

Mason stepped forward, "Take it easy there Callum.  It's not like we meant to put the world in jeopardy with what we were doing.  And, no... not all of them were hulking brutes.  Sometimes we just gave a bit of height, or a little muscle, or like the night we showed you, it was just cock and ball growth."  

"Oh gawd...." said Brook.  "What will happen if he gets the people I gifted and siphons off their gift?  This fifty fuckin' foot tall giant hulk with balls the size of the Daily Planet Globe!  Then what if he blows a load willie nillie anywhere and it strikes women?  Will they become pregnant and give birth to more giant sized Slump family children?  And what happens if they have his power too? This is just.."  

"Shhh shhhh shhhhh shhhhh baby, calm down... breathe..."  Zachary consoled as he held Brook's head to his shoulder and sat him down.  

The sextet sat in silence for a long while staring at each other, the walls, the fire, space, until Sebastian spoke up.  

"Well...You said, Callum, that this was a play on words.  We need to figure out what your word is, what your gift/power is, and how it protects us, and we need to figure that out fast.  Yet, at the same time... you might need to keep your distance from us.  Mr. 'Slump' might not be aware of the fact that our sixth member has come to us.  Keeping you at bay might keep you safe."  

The college's open gymnasium was full of activity and clatter as hundreds of students were getting a workout in one form another, but then suddenly it became very quiet.  In came Henri Marasme, all seven feet, oggly some odd hundreds pounds of him.  He had to duck his head to get through the door.  He had to twist his body sideways because his chest, back, and shoulders were too broad to fit through the door frame for a straight walk-through.  Even if they were all deflated, he still couldn't do it for his arms were of such a size he nearly looked like he was doing a charades'' motion of an airplane at all times.  

THUD THUD THUD  

They heard him walking into the place, so heavy were his footfalls, despite the fact that he kicked his feet out sideways in order to walk forward.  And with every step he jiggled and wig

gled in a solid is flowing kind of way.  The way that bodybuilder's muscles bounce, pop, and flex as they do something as simple as walking to a water cooler or reaching to grab something off a top shelf.  

They stood and watched him.  Only one person on campus was anywhere near close to his size and that was Santiago de Silva who was apparently out with a virus or growing pains or something.  The two next biggest men on campus was Brandon Brockman or Blake Smythe, and Blake was out with the same ailments as Santiago.  Still it didn't matter, both men were half a foot or so shorter than Henri, and although pretty large, they didn't have the build Henri did.  They'd have to combine their builds in order to be equal to Henri's.  

The noise only began to come back to the background when Henri sat down at a bench press and started adjusting the weights.  He put a good hefty amount on the bar, causing quite a few people to stop talking again and watch as he pressed the bar and weights off the rack and then bring it down to his chest.  

"eeeeeeeeeee............hoooooooooo"  

He repeated this motion several times as folks watched the veins begin to pop out on his arms, across his chest and shoulders.  They watched as his barreling chest became engorged with blood and began to mound higher and higher, swelling just a bit more and stretching the straps of his tank top wider and wider apart.  Some ladies began to shift nervously in their seats or stances as they watch the peaks of pecs mound higher, grow tighter in the shirt, until Henri's nipples began to poke out tighter in the fabric than most of their nipples did in their blouses in winter.  Henri began to take a sense of his surroundings.  

"Hmmmmmm yesssssss," He thought to himself.  "There are others here who have been gifted.  The quintet giveth...and I shall taketh away...."  

Henri performed several more reps with the bar before he began chanting with his moments.  

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......sump......hooooooooooooooo."  

He began to shift on the bench.   

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......Sump......hooooooooooooooo."  

His pecs swelled even farther, pulling the u shaped front of the tank tap further down his chest.  

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......SUMP......hooooooooooooooo."  

There was the sounds of bone snapping, skin stretching,  his lats, arms, shoulders, and back 

seemed to push out further from his tank top.  

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......SUMP!!......hooooooooooooooo."  

His pants began to creep up his leg.... his shoes became form fitting to his feet and began to emit the sounds of small tears and rips.  

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......HMMMM MOTHER......hooooooooooooooo.....SUMP....SUUUUUUUMP!"  

His pants traveled up his leg but were snapped by his calves filling up fuller and larger quickly like some water balloon approaching burst level.  

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......SUMP SUMP SUMP SUMP!......hooooooooooooooo."   

His thighs split the seams of his pants, his feet burst forth from his sneakers, snapping the laces as well, while his chest pulled the top of his tank down....down....down.... until just before pulling it so far down his massively muscular man tits or 'pectacular pecs simply tore the front open all the way to half way down his abs.  

Men while several shrieks were heard from several men as they began to lose size.  Tom: shrunk by four inches, Richard: lost thirty pounds of muscle, Harold: twenty five pounds of muscle, shrunk 5 inches shorter, Olag: lost four to five inches of cock size while his balls shrunk to the size of pistachios.  It seemed like several men were tripping or collapsing, all suffering from some kind of weakness. The whole time Henri just swelled larger and broader, taller and thicker, harder, veinier, more striated.  

"AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!"  

Henri finally stood up and proceeded to start bending the weight bar... Not by much, but still, giving that any kind of curve takes a mountain of a man with an incredible amount of strength and power to do it.  He began to walk forward, moaning as he did so.  His crotch having grown a bit larger was getting rubbed by his tight, tight underwear and the lose fabric of his shredded jeans shifting this way and that.  It soon produced a near frightening erection that threatened to tear the crotch area of his pants.  

Reaching the dining section of the gym, he picked up several of the large, empty, metal trays and began to bend them in half, all the way, doubled over.  Students and faculty in the crowd began to whisper and moan cries of astonishment and awe, calling him super, giant, god-like.  To help support this Henri then walked over to a lunch bench full of students and told them to go ahead and stay seated while he picked them all up, eventually working it up into a military press, which he pumped out several reps before being called out.  

"Dude!  I don't care if you're the fuckin' hulk, we don't need raging hard on penis displays when working out or showing off our strength.  Put them down go find some pants that fit."  

Henri put them down, but then turned and faced his adversary.  

"SUMP!"  

Brandon was taken aback by this a bit, but answered back as coolly and alpha as he could.  

"Not much.  What'sup with you ... besides you're ungodly erection?"  

Henri stopped for a moment.  His word did nothing to this man.... he was all natural...untouched.  

"Now, I'm a sucker for showing off a well built bod, and dude, you are totally jacked!  You're like Arnie squared!  But there are dress codes here at the school, and showing off everywhere is just against the bro code.  I mean....I could run around in a tank top...." and Brandon took his jacket and over shirt off.  "And run around all the time, but if men such as we do this, it just crushes all hopes of the everyday milksop to make himself into a man or even get out of bed in the morning. You have to play the god-like body kind of cool."  

"Yesssss.... coooooool."  

Suddenly the doors opened and in walked Sebastian and Mason, all too casually, as if about to have lunch or go sit in the sauna as opposed to getting ready for a workout.  

"Awww fuck!" Cried out Sebastian.  

Brandon turned around and saw the two gentleman standing there slacked jawed.  

"Go on to the pool or something Knight.  This is a conversation between big men and doesn't concern you."  

"You know these gentlemen?"  

"Yeah.  That one is Sebastian Knight, he's with me on the football team.  He wants my position but he can't have it.  He doesn't carry the size and the power necessary to do so.  He keeps hitting the weight room, over and over and over and over, but he can't gain any size.  He's just someone who doesn't know when or how to accept the fact of what he is and what his position in life will always be.  The other dude is his buddy, Mason Fletcher, a barely talented hack on the basketball team, only there because he's slightly tall."  

"Hey!"  

"Brandon, listen to me... you need to walk away from this man."

"Screw you, Sebastian!"

"Knight and Fletcher... you say....  I know those names well.  ... ... ... Tell me...uh.... what is your name?"  

"You don't know it?!?  Dude, I'm the captain of the football team, for fuck's sake!  Brandon.  Brandon Brockman."  

"Hmmmm tell me... Brandon....Dude.... does Sebastian get in your way?  Does he make you feel annoyed?"  

"Yeah... he does....quite a bit sometimes, but not much I can do about it.  Why?"  

"I think we might be able to help each other.  Pardon me for just a moment."  

With that Henri turned and picked up one of the sets of table and benches in the dining area and hurled it towards Sebastian and Mason.  The two men realized it was coming in fast and trying to navigate through the doors behind them might not be fast enough to escape injury.  Instead they dove forward, the ensemble crashing behind them getting mangled with the bar releases of the doors.  It effectively blocked their immediate exit.  

Brando began to say something about how bad it was to damage school property, but before he could, he was turned around facing Sebastian and Mason, while his back went towards Henri.  Then in one quick, and slightly painful moment  Brandon's pants and underwear were ripped down his legs.  Brandon went to move, but was pinned to Henri's chest by Henri's left arm.  Suddenly the realization hit that Brandon may have taken on more than he should handle when he realized that the top of his head only reached mid -chest or arm pit of Henri Marasme.  

Suddenly there was a loud scream from Brandon and he was being held closer to Henri than he was just moments ago, with Henri's pants hanging in shreds around his ankles.  Brandon attempted to squirm.  

"MOTHER FUCK!  You....shoved your.... .... .... cock up .....my ass....."  

"Now, Brandonnnnnnnn... ... ... if you'd like to get rid of your problem co-player, look at him and concentrate."  

"YOU!  Shoved your cock....up...my ass!"  

"Look at him!  Don't worry about me and my parts or where they are.  Just look at Sebastian concentrate on Sebastian."  

"Yeah!  I see him.... he's looking at us in disgust because... YOU SHOVED YOUR COCK!...."  

Brandon didn't finish.  Instead, over his yelling, Henri looked towards Sebastian and muttered his power word..."sump..." 

"UUUUH!"  

Brandon's cock became full erect in his pants.  

"Shhhhh....say it with me Brandon.... .... Say it with me and stay focused on Sebastian.  One... two.... three..."  

"SUMP" "SUMP"  

This time it was Sebastian that groaned and the impromptu audience watched as his muscles became a little smaller.  

"Bast... hon... we need to get out of here. C'mon!"  

"Look at Mason now... une...duex...tois..."  

"SUMP" "SUMP"  

And now Mason slightly wavered in his stance.  Brandon seemed to stand up a little taller.  

"h..h...Hey!  This feels kind of good.  Not sure about your cock up my ass, but the after affects are feeling amazing."  

"Good... let's chant some more at those annoyances of yours.  Again..."  

"SUMP" "SUMP"  

Sebastian attempted to lead Mason away this time, but went down again, shrinking in size.  

"Again!"  

"SUMP" "SUMP"  

"MORE!"  

"SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP" "SUMP"  

Over and over again they chanted and they watched as Brandon's form rose higher and higher up Henri's form: arm pit to shoulder top, shoulder top to chin bottom, chin bottom to lips, lips to eyes, eyes to top of head.  Breathing deeply, Brandon moaned as his body then continued to grow out ripping and shredding, popping and snapping bits and pieces of clothing from head to toe, until he stood as tall and nearly as built as Henri himself.  

Clinching his buttocks a bit as he learned to walk with new added mass, Brandon drug Henri over to the lineup area in the dining hall.  He too grabbed several metal trays and then proceeded to bend the over.  

"HmmmmmmmmmmRRRRRRRRRAAAUUUUUUUGH!  FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS FEELS GOOD!  This feels like power!  Like size!  Like something I can mother fuckin' deal wi -ITH!  AH! AH!  AH!  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"  

Suddenly Brandon was spewing more cum out of his pecker than those "peeing-cherub" fountains squirt water on a high pressure day.  

Henri came as well, up Brandon's ass, although it didn't seem like Brandon minded now.  He collapsed behind Brandon at the same time Brandon went down from sheer joy.  

"There is more than that where than came from Brandon, my muscle mate.  You help me track down people and we will become Gods on campus.  Titans of the country.... Colossusi of the world!"  

While they were lost in their ecstasy, Sebastian and Mason made a run for it, heading to the pool and out the back locker room doors.  They left much of their clothing behind having become too small for it.  Indeed when they pounded on Callum's door, they were in nothing but their jersey or basketball tank top, loose fitting underwear, and socks.  Callum happened to be there and was quite shocked when he opened up his door.  

"Yes, why are you pounding on my....Holy shit!  Bast?  Mas?  you two are only five and half feet tall or so!"  

"We've got to get inside and change into some other clothes and then find a place to hide!" said Sebastian.  "Henri did this to us, but he somehow gave our size to Brandon."  

"Brandon?  Brandon Brockman?"  

"Yes... ... ... now we have two giants to worry about." 

• Upvote 10