Repost of Old Story

cutlerfan

Yes after I send them to Scriptboy for processing. No matter what I do the spacing is messed up. :(

*hugs* Awwwr, dun worry. I'm sure Scriptboy will be able to sort it out. Dun be sad. <=3

Though maybe you could ask him about what he did and next time you will prolly be able to fix it on your own. ^^ <3

Partners in Crime by Cutlerfan

The drive back to the station was enjoyable with the AC running. We passed the odd tree or cactus but the roadway was pretty barren. John and I talked about our lives for a while. He had joined the marines when he left high school and stayed for four years. When he left the military he decided on being a police officer because he been part of the military police. He entered the academy and graduated first in his class of forty-two.

He'd been an officer for several years now but wanted a partner for work and for life.

As he told me this we passed a guy in dusty wrinkled clothes  walking by the side of the road. We slowed down and John spoke to the man. "Lost?" he asked pulling the car to a halt. The guy looked up and smiled as he realized we were not a mirage. Walking closer he took off his sunglasses and held on to the side of the car. 

"I missed my bus... Can you help me get...somewhere...anywhere... out of this desert.?" The man looked about 22 with brown hair and brown eyes. He stood about five foot eleven and had a few days of black hair growth on his face. John smiled and offered him some water from his canteen. "Thanks man!" he said gulping the water down quickly. After a minute he handed it back and we got out of the vehicle to offer him something to eat. "No" he refused kindly stating that he had food with him but had run out of water. "My name's Michael ...Michael Banks. I was going to see the property I inherited from my great aunt Lucille. I had never heard of her before a few weeks ago when a lawyer tracked me down saying I was her only living heir." He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a small rag he had in his pocket. "My parents died when I was ten so I was in the foster care system because I had no one else or so I though. It wasn't easy being moved around all the time but most of the families were nice...just not my own. The lawyer for her estate only now just tracked me down." 

We were all now sitting under a large umbrella John had moved from his trunk as Michael finished his tale. I studied him for a bit and decided to see if I could help. "A purpose in life....feeling connected...aha!" and I decided to help him out. As I scanned his mind....wait how did I do that?....anyhow I saw that he was gay but very insecure so I imagined him more confident and assured. A relaxed look spread over his face and he closed his eyes after a few blinks. He was relatively fit but I knew he could be more. John stood by somehow not aware or frozen in time. 

Thick well formed pecs of ripped muscle pushed out creating a lean but undeniably sexy chest. His slight peach fuzz darkened into two days stubble then faded away to a clean shave. His khaki shorts revealed thickening calves glistening with sweat. The shorts bulged out as hard striated thighs grew in. While a substantial hammock expanded his groin visible imprints of large heavy balls pushed out. His face softened as the cares of his life ebbed away. His nose straightened, his nostrils flared, and his cheek bones moved higher adding more beauty but keeping a boyish appearance. Slightly more luscious lips and an eye color change to gray completed the physiognomy. His windblown hair waved into a dark black and receded in leaving a military style buzz cut. His biceps, delts, lats, and triceps filled with neat sculpted muscle as his red shirt's color bled away to a slightly browner khaki of a police officer's uniform. His shorts extended down to cover his legs and patrol boots replaced his sandals. He was still snoozing when John walked over and whispered "Time to get up sleeping beauty." Mike's eyes opened in a flash. He saw John grinning at him and gave him a massive shove. John went flying up over the patrol car and somersaulted as he fell landing on his feet. 

"Good one kid!" he chuckled brushing himself off. Mike stood up and walked over to John. "I think we've had enough of a rest don't you?" I walked over to them and asked "you do this kind of thing a lot?" They both smiled. Mike put a hand on my shoulder "Well not long I only graduated from the academy a few months ago. But we're both super strong!" said Mike winking at John. 

John quickly lifted the car off the ground and spun it one one hand before gently setting it back down. "Yeah" added John "but I'm stronger!" "He wishes!" Mike whispered to me picking up the umbrella. As we drove back to the station they explained that Mike was a rookie but since he was as strong as John the department thought it was a good idea to team them up. I grinned lustfully as we pulled up to the station. "This was going to be fun" I mused.   

THE END
Edited by Scriptboy
Small exit/fix
  • Upvote 3

Two actually.

One would already be so amazing and hot it could kill us. 2 would be overkill!! Post them!!! You're such an awesome writer and you with Scriptboy are a GREAT team. 8D

Officer Down by Cutlerfan (Part 3)

As we pulled up to the local police precinct the sun was high and glistening sweat droplets slowly slide down off John’s thick pecs. I was looking forward to the air conditioning of the office. As we walked in a man I knew from his name tag to be their supervisor Captain Macklin ‘Mac’ Stone. 

He was probably in his early fifties. He appeared as though he had seen every imaginable atrocity that man could create. His hairline was a receding and thinning grey clump that looked like it had been kiln fired. The hair never moved at all because of the gooey black hair gel he used. His face was strong and his eyes bright but everywhere else you could tell he had lived a rough life. He looked much older than his actual age and the masses of wrinkled and sun scorched skin added to the effect. His body was overweight with a beer belly and the beginnings of pectoral fat deposits or manboobs as some called them. He was five foot 8 inches tall having shrunk an inch or two over the years. His legs were thin and pale as though he never saw the sun and he wore size 8 black dress shoes. 

“Where you boys been? Mrs. Johansen called about her missing cat again about an hour ago. I swear that woman...” and he continued mumbling to himself. Mike stood at attention in front of the captain and saluted him crisply. 

“We returned the cat to her about 20 minutes ago sir!” 

“That’s great boys” he replied as his face brightened. “I knew I could count on you!”.  Turn in your duty sheets and report forms and you can call it a day. I’ll be off after I lock up here.” John walked over to him 

“Sir” he said quietly “we can close up for you..we don’t mind at all!” 

The older man peered at him and smiled  

“Well I guess that’s ok..you two are the best officers on the force. I’ll just hang around to supervise.” 

He turned back towards his desk and slowly walked over and sat down in the creaky wood chair in front of it. Mike turned and spoke softly to me. 

“He is a great guy but I don’t know how much longer he can take the strain. He has high blood pressure and his eyes aren’t so good anymore. In a few years the city council will probably make him retire and this job is his whole life...ever since he got out of the marines. He never married and has no kids, no close family, or even a dog for company. I...think he’s lonely a lot but I would never ask him about it ..he’s a friend and a mentor more than my captain. I wish....oh...never mind.. I gotta check on the doors and cells but I’ll be back soon.” 

He quickly walked off towards the holding cells. I thought and thought and I couldn’t think what to do for him when I had an inspiration..I could change him..maybe...like the others. It was so obvious. After a few moments of planning I walked over to where he sat slowly napping in his chair. I felt his sleeping mind and I knew I had to help him. He was the oldest of five children and his mother had died when he was 11 so he had raised his siblings mostly on his own because his dad had to work all the time to support the family. He had to be mother and father to the other boys and girl. To help out he had many odd jobs as a teen and he joined the military at 17 so there would be one less mouth to feed and one more paycheck for the family. He fought in Vietnam and stayed in the service until he was 24. He went to the police academy then and graduated at 27. For over half his life he had been a dedicated cop and his job was his wife, his kids, his whole world. Now that he was getting older his body was betraying him and he knew soon he couldn’t or wouldn’t be a police officer. All those years of work and help to others and he felt he had nothing to show for it. His thoughts kept fading back to his old .22 rifle. If things got too bad..well...he refused to be a burden.  

Shocked into action by his thoughts of death I began to concentrate on him and I felt my....my...my energy? flow into him. His body relaxed as it became renewed. HIs hair grew thick and dark and then formed into a tight buzz cut. His visage softened as wrinkles straightened and retreated all across his face. Short black sideburns and a thick moustache appeared. His skin swirled in shades of brown, beige, and ecru until stopping at a deep bronze natural suntan. His chest tightened and he straightened in his chair as his posture improved. The chair groaned as he became more solid and strong with tough bones and joints. His thin arms swelled with muscle as his biceps and triceps inflated his short sleeve shirt.  His collar snapped as his huge traps tore it open. His chest expanded as massive brick-like oval slabbed pecs arose; the huge nips pressing tightly against his shirt. His gut melted away leaving a solid six pack as strong as gymnast’s. Great tears shredded his pants as his quads tripled in size and torn the material. His groin bulged out like a ball with the unmistakable imprint of a huge cock and balls being obvious. His black socks rolled quickly down to his ankles as huge haunches of muscle filled his calves. Finally his feet increased to size 20 EE size and tore his shoes apart. 

The now mammoth man slept quietly with his gigantic body now supported by a titanium desk chair on wheels. Mike and John were walking in and tried to sneak up on the boss but as they got close one eye popped open and a deep bass voice said “Caught ya! You thought I was sleepin’ on the job huh?” 

He stood up to his new height of six foot six and thrust out his chest and flexed his arms. 

“Does this look like I need more sleep?” The other men chuckled as Mac barred his shiny white teeth. One diamond stud was visible in his left ear as he turned and flexed more straining his shirt. 

“No sir!” said Mike and John saluting tightly. 

“You remember that the next time boys! You finished locking up?” he asked drawing closer to them. 

“Yes sir we’re done!” He smiled again putting his hand on John’s heavy chest. 

“I think it’s time for dinner and our workout boys!” Mike and John shook their heads wildly in agreement and the trio started out to the door when Mac suddenly stopped and called over to me. 

“Unless you want to stay locked in a jail you’d best come with us!” 

I walked over and followed them out. We soon arrived at the local cafe and as I sat enjoying the setting sun I relaxed and wondered what the future held. 

The End

Situation Critical by Cutlerfan.(Part 4)

We sat at the coffee shop snacking on donuts and iced tea for a while before they left to their respective homes. I had started  out of town a mile or so when a dark red trans-am nearly ran me down. The driver and passenger got out armed with baseball bats and started to chase me down. They caught me quickly so I tried to change them so they would let me go but for some reason I couldn't. A couple quick whacks to my noggin and I was out. My last conscious thought was wondering if that was blood running down the left side of my face. 

I don't know how long I was out but I awoke in the local clinic attached to some monitors and IVs. Standing by the foot of the bed was Bob..the first guy I changed..He looked worried until her saw me looking at him. 

"You okay man?" I open my eyes wider and blinked to clean them of sleep debris. I couldn't move my left arm without pain so I reached out with my right. A strong warm hard grip encircled my wrist then continued moving until it was tenderly holding my small hand.. 

"Wha...What happened?" "I was walking out of town and then..." A flood of memories poured out of my subconscious..the beating, blood, and aching dehydration as I lay in the noon heat of the day. As if he knew what I wanted to know he sat near me in a chair and started to explain. 

"We found you you on the outskirts of the desert..looked like someone dragged you out there to die. I'm glad we got to you in time but you're gonna have to stay here for a few days at least to be sure you have recovered from the concussion." 

"Concussion?" I cried while trying to get up. A huge arm gently forced me back into bed. 

"Do not get out of that bed!" he reproached. "It took a couple hours to knit you back together and I don't want to see those stitches tear..Understand?" He did a double bicep pose to accentuate his point. 

"I give" I said raising my hands slightly. 

"Good..now for some breakfast!" He brought in a tray with cheesy scrambled eggs and buttered toast and juice. I was ravenous and I devoured the entire tray and asked for more which he happily provided. When I had eaten I realized my jaw felt odd so I felt it and realized I had several days beard growth! 

"How long was I out there?" I asked not sure I could stand the answer. 

"As near as we can figure..a day and half before we found you and ..uh...three days since your surgeries were done. In total it has been almost 8 days since we ate at the coffee shop. We, I mean the doctors, weren't sure you'd ever wake up." 

I was stunned and confused. My thoughts swirled in my head 

"Why had those guys beaten me up?, how did the sheriff find me?, and why does Bob look so concerned for me even though I only met, and changed, him on the first day I knew him?" "Did you ever find the guys who hit me?" 

He sat down again by the bed and said "Yes, but we didn't find them....they bragged about killing some homo out in the desert..they were real proud of it too until we arrested them..they're in custody at the jail and there they'll stay until they go on trial." "Unfortunately, at some point, you'll have to ID them...but that can wait a few days. You need to regain your strength...although the doctors say you are healing amazingly quickly. 

“You seem different..” I stammered. “ 

He looked at me closely and said “I know.” 

“what do you know?” I asked him surprised. My mouth fell open when he finished his next sentence. 

“I know you changed me.”

A few days later Bob and his partner assisted me into the jailhouse. I was healing but not fully recovered. The moment I entered I was assailed by the voice of my lead attacker. “Well well looks like fag boy is looking a lot better than the last time we saw him..huh boys?” His open hatred seemed to echo in my skull and I winced as he spoke; recalling the attack in stark detail. When I saw him a flare of anger erupted in my brain. I started to go glassy-eyed and my wounds healed instantly. I floated off the ground a few inches and I gazed at my attackers...and my heart turned to stone. I approached the smallest man first. 

“So you like to hit gays..do you?.” 

The leader tried to shout again but he was suddenly rendered mute by my power. 

“No..Not Really..I just..Ralph made me..I was scared he’d hit me.. if..if..” 

“If he knew you were secretly gay!” 

I finished the sentence for him having read his mind. Ralph looked very surprised but was still mute so he said nothing. For a few seconds my eyes resumed their normal appearance and I asked the young man I knew to be named Mike why he hid his orientation from everyone. 

“I dunno..I didn’t think about it..I just kept quiet..because of Ralph and others like him here in town.” 

I viewed his tall rail-thin body and then asked him “If you could protect yourself from guys like Ralph..would you be open about being gay?” 

He smiled and replied “Yessir, I think being big and strong would boost my confidence so I wouldn’t take crap from Ralph or other jerks like him!” 

I considered this for a moment with my eyes closed. When I opened them again golden light streamed from my eyes encompassing Mike in the jail cell. Mike looked excited and scared; wondering what I would do to him. I did a more careful reading on him this time. Yep, he was gay and dreamed of being a huge muscle man. His clothes vanished and then he instantly grew to 6’7” and gain two hundred pounds of muscle making him around 360. In a blink I bumped him up to four hundred with less than one percent of body fat. His average cock elongated to a soft fifteen inches and his balls plumped up grapefruit size. A perfect light coating of blonde hair now covered his body all over I increased the chest hair density and made a thin treasure trail to his cock where a moderate patch of blonde hair replaced the black scraggly mess he had before. His cock thickened along with his  pecs giving him a wide V taper and rounded melon pecs with pinky thick nips. He grew a two or 3 days growth of beard and an inverted silver triangle piercing appeared just above his chin. Thin Celtic armband tattoos showed off his arm muscles without hiding them. As a thick branched vein formed over his biceps he flexed showing his 30 inch guns. His glutes ballooned out to become a round huge ass. His quads reached 55 inches each as his chest hit 80 inches. If his glutes weren’t tree trunk thick he would have looked top heavy. His nips were pierced in my preferred way and he groaned as he touched them. Finally a mound of traps expanded on his frame and he was done. A mammoth pair of overalls covered his bare body as thick work boots and a gray sleeveless scoop grey tee formed. A perfect light bronze spray tan finished his bodybuilder form. 

Having altered Mike for the better,  I hoped,  I opened the cell and let him out. His now giant body could barely squeeze out of it but it did. The other officers offered Mike a job as part-time deputy and he happily agreed. Now I floated over to the two men in the middle cell. They were brothers named Jim and Dean and I knew they had been reluctant to hit me even when harassed by Ralph. Both were short..about 5’4” and 5’5” respectively and looked quite scrawny compared to the muscular Ralph. I sensed they were hiding being bisexual for fear of Ralph and other bigger men. They both longed to be real men; tall and strong, hairy, and open in their search for life partners. I decided to give them their wish. 

I started with the taller dean first. He stretched to 6’8” and muscle piled on him. He was not as lean as Mike but had a strong hairy chest and belly covered in black man fur. His 430 pounds with a thick roid gut and immense muscles to support his now enormous body. A full red beard grew in as a cross tattoo formed on his neck and some earrings appeared in his ears. Both sides had a diamond solitaire and his left ear had a small metal cylinder dangling from it. His nips got my usual gold barbell piercings and his balls swelled far heavier and bigger than before. His cock was now a monster 17 inches soft and a platinum cock ring appeared. Bursting with heavy muscle he changed positions as leather pants, shirt, cap and boots covered the massive bear of a man.His cock immediately tented his leather pants and I declared him done. 

I got Dean out of the cell before I changed his brother. Jim needed something he lacked..a backbone. He stood almost at attention as his gained 17 inches of height to 6’9” as his clothes faded away. His cock and balls soon attained a size similar to his brothers but his cock was a bit thicker than Dean’s while Dean’s was longer. Literally strengthening his vertebrae he gained incredible strength and the necessary control and awareness to handle his super strength. Only slightly less hairy than his brother his pelt was chestnut brown and he grew a brown goatee and sideburns. He smiled as he received his cock ring of a metallic gold color and a Prince Albert piercing. The requisite nip piercings appeared and he was almost finished. Jeans, a plaid shirt and white tee and tall black boots completed the look. Jim had to bend the cell bars to get out but he politely bent them back when he was out. The three men stood in awe as they compared their bodies and I admonished them that I would know if they ever tried to harm anyone gay or straight without cause. They all nodded their understanding. 

Finally after three successful and life-changing transformations I floated over to the source of most of the fear and hate in this small town; the big-bodied small-minded homophobe named Ralph! I forced myself to read his mind and it was not pleasant. He had always been the biggest and strongest kid and man he knew. Athletic effort came easily to him and the adoration of many women. He wasn’t the brightest guy but he was far from dumb so I couldn’t blame his behavior and attitude on innate stupidity. As I reviewed his memories I knew how many people he harassed and taunted and bullied as he grew up all the way to my encounter with him.  I can barely recall what happened then because the rage reasserted itself and dominated my mind. I knew he had to be punished! A frighteningly sick grin crossed my face and Ralph began backing against the wall of his cell. He knew his fate was about to be sealed! A myriad of ideas filled my head..each far worse than the next. 

My eyes glowed brightly and Ralph’s clothing vanished. First he shrank to 6 inches tall then he had his height restored but gained 500 pounds of fat. He turned to stone then became immobile with muscle and finally he returned to normal but his testicles began to grow larger and larger until each was the size of a basketball. His big cock expanded to over 4 feet long and almost half as thick. He tried to take a step forward but his enormous balls were jostled by the movement and his body was wracked with pain and then pleasure as his cock erected and he began stroking it furiously. 

“What..UGH..the hell..OHH..did you do to me” he gasped between moans. 

“It’s really very simple and logical.......you always wanted to be the Big Man and now you are! Huge cock huge balls and oh so sensitive. The slightest pressure on your testicles and you will feel horrendous pain and then extreme arousal. You’ll either be floored by the pain or consumed by the lust! You can no longer harm anyone. If anyone was bothered by you they would merely have to barely touch your enormous testicles and you will be rendered docile by the double threat of throbbing pain and a precum leaking cock. You can barely walk without triggering the impulses so you will have to be forever slow and careful lest you be flooded with adrenaline and testosterone!” 

I smiled my evil smile appeared again as I turned and walked away from him. 

“You can’t leave me like this!” he begged “It’s Inhuman!” 

I turned abruptly and walked to his cell. 

“Inhuman? Beating people nearly to death and leaving them in the dry desert to dehydrate is inhuman..you got off easy for all the damage you’ve done. If I hear one more word out of you ..your cock and balls will become so big they will be visible from space!” 

I walked back to my friends and sat down quickly. Ralph was once again silent. As the deputies, Jim, and Dean looked on in stunned silence  The sheriff quietly asked me “are you okay son?” 

I looked at him wearily and quietly replied “no, I think I’m fading fast.” I was indeed literally fading away. My body looked ethereal and blinked in and out of existence.  “It is an acceptable punishment I think...for playing God! I deserve no less!” “Where the hell did you get that idea? said John angrily. “It’s obvious...I abused my power so I must die!” 

I blinked out for longer periods and my breathing grew shallow.  As I began to fade for the last time I felt an odd peace surrounding me that strengthened me. After an indeterminate amount of time I became solid once more and I opened my eyes to my smiling friends. 

“I see you’re back from your little nap!” teased John. “Nap..what are you saying..I was going to be gone..forever!” The sheriff grinned “You were..but not because of God’s punishment...it was your own guilt that did it!” 

“My..guilt?” Brad kissed me on the forehead and stated “Remember I told you I know you changed me? I do and so do the sheriff and John. When you changed us..you weren’t harming us..just revealing our true selves. I knew I was gay way back in my mind but I suppressed it to seem normal to others.” 

The sheriff chimed in “Everyone you changed was really gay or bisexual but not able to really accept it..you helped us accept it..you helped us to be gay in the most positive ways! We all are very grateful for your assistance and we didn’t want you to feel bad for helping us so we three; indicating himself, John and Brad; pulled you back.” 

“Pulled me back..How?” 

“When you were gravely injured..something happened to us..like we gained a bit of your power... but we can only affect you!” John pointed to my back where I had be repaired. “When Brad said you were just stitched together he meant it...we healed the critical damage when you were brought in. “ “That still doesn’t excuse what I did to Ralph!” 

“Take a look for yourself..Ralph’s fine!” 

I glanced over to his cell and saw Ralph crying and being comforted by Jim, Dean, and Mike. 

“You gave him just the right dose of reality he needed to come to his senses. He didn’t start off being homophobic but he was actually scared of bigger guys that he associated with being gay because of something he heard from his grandfather! In his mind he needed to stop ‘The Gays’ as his grandpa called them so he wouldn’t live in fear. Whenever he started to show his sensitive side he would get teased for being soft by his dad so he eventually lost touch with his natural empathy...Get it! You helped him too!” 

“But I distorted his body..he must feel he’s a monster now!” 

“Quite the reverse actually” added the sheriff “You made him feel again for the first time in years...and any changes you made to him are reversible with your power so no permanent harm done and another lost soul you helped!” 

I looked at a teary Ralph and concentrated. His cock and balls shrank down to  normal size. He smiled and mouthed a silent ‘Thank You’ in his cell. Brad told me later that Ralph hadn’t decided if he should be mute again..just in case he went back to his old ways. 

I laughed “Nah..he isn’t in pain anymore so he won’t!” 

That night we celebrated at the diner again with Brad to my left and Ralph to my right still apologizing for his actions. A few weeks later Brad and John announced their engagement to no one’s surprise. Jim, Dean, and Mike found partners as did the Sheriff although he didn’t limit himself to just one. I’ve decided to travel again in a few months to keep on helping people be themselves. I expect more interesting and wild experiences will come of it. At least I hope so! 

The End  [for Now]