Hot Tub Muscle Machine

magicworker

Part 6: Waste Not, Want Not

After working his arms, Jeff moved on to back exercises. He loaded up a row machine with a stack of plates and felt his lats spread wide and thicken. His buzz started to fade and he quickly supersetted a few light sets of deadlifts and squats to get the last of the growth to reach his lower body. His grumbling stomach urged him to get food, and he raced to the cafeterai, but it was too late.

"Sorry, we're closed. Registers are shut down," the guy shouted from the back after Jeff loudly rattled the metal curtain that separated him from the cafeteria.

"C'mon, I'm starving," Jeff pleaded back. "You're not throwing anything away, are you?"

The only response was the sound of metal banging around and heavy doors opening and closing.

"I bet you are," Jeff mumbled to himself as he tried to recall the shape of the building and ran outside and around the building. He caught a young guy in a bright blue polo struggling to carry a heavy trash bag out a back door and towards the large dumpster. 

"Hey, is that leftovers?" Jeff shouted.

The guy turned around, yelling, "Are you seriously that hungry?" 

As Jeff ran closer, he could see the guy slowly realize how serious and seriously big Jeff was and the guy dropped the bag and took a few steps back. "Oh, damn, you're one of those bottomless-pit muscle guys I've heard about. My boss got really annoyed when you guys kept coming in over the summer; it messes up his budget."

"You've had other guys come in and eat a lot?" Jeff asked, but he could easily guess that Patrick was probably one of those guys.

"Yeah. I thought it was an exaggerated myth, but you look plenty real and serious to me."

Jeff pointed to the bag. "So that's the leftover food?"

"It's most of it. We just throw it all in, dude. It's all just mixed together."

"But it's clean, right? Just food?"

"Well, there might be some paper towels from wiping the trays down or bits of plastic wrap, but the regular garbage and recycling are separate bags. Are you really gonna eat from that?"

In reply, Jeff ripped a whole near the top of the bag, plunged his arm in, came out with a fistful of lasagna and stuffed it in his mouth. After a few more handfuls and a chicken cutlet, Jeff looked up mid-swallow to see the guy still standing there, staring at him. "Wha? D'you nee the bag bak 'en I'm don?"

"Sorry, dude, it's just... that's kinda hot," the guy admitted as he took a few side steps back towards the building, in case that was the wrong thing to say.

Jeff swallowed and smiled a big grin. "You really think so?"

---

Earlier that day, Jason worked out after splashing some magic hot tub water over his arms and chest. He could access the school gym, but there was a cheap 24-hour place near him that he joined last spring. While his workout didn't quite match Jeff's or Hector's, he felt a better-than-usual energy and pump with got some reps in with heavier weight than usual. After he worked biceps and chest, he ran into George who had rededicated himself to working out after getting good results lately. George also remarked on Jason's progress and half-jokingly asked for his secret.

George had started to do squats and Jason decided to join him. He had enough energy left to keep up with George and even pushed him to go heavier. Jason decided maybe he could share some more growth with George, but was reluctant to share the secret of the hot tub. George noticed that Jason was hard the whole workout and he offered to suck him off. It's the least I could do, thought Jason.

---

After his big dinner, Hector found his room empty, no Shawn, but he easily spotted the large cup that was still mostly full with Shawn's spunk. Jackpot, he thought.
  • Upvote 12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here's a little of the next part. I'm wrestling with the overall plan for the story and have some parts drafted out or in revision, so sorry for being slow to put them all together. Maybe this tease will help me make up my mind about the next steps.

Part 7: Allies and Opponents

"Hey, Shawn. Where are you?" Hector had the cup in one hand and his phone in the other. "I had an amazing workout. Yeah, the stuff definitely works. Jeff stayed longer; he told me he took your dose. Where are you? Oh, since you're at Burger House, can you grab me some food? I'll pay you back. Get me three, no five, of the usual. Yeah, I'm starving. What are you gonna do with that other cup? Yeah, I could get rid of it for you. See ya soon."

Hector put the phone down and took the cup in both hands like it was the Holy Grail. He wasn't that hungry after pigging out at the cafeteria, but drinking the large dose before him was gonna need fuel. He took a look around the room at the shelves and desks and realized that they didn't just seem lower because of his shoes or better posture, but because over the past months he actually gained an inch or two of height. He wondered if he could increase the height effects of the potion in his hands, but he didn't think long. He chugged about half of it and waited for it to kick in.

"Thanks," Shawn said to the Burger House guy as he turned to leave with a couple bags of food. As he walked back across campus, he ran into Moe Malik, a 30-yr old assistant coach for the football team.

"Hey, Shawn. You eating all that?" Moe half-joked. The coach had given the assistant coaches a list of things to look out for, side effects of the supplement that might require intervention. Eating an unusually large amount of food was one of them, and even for a big 300-pounder Shawn was carrying a lot of burgers.

"Most of it is for Hector. He just put in a big workout."

"Ok," Moe nodded, now wondering if he should check in on Hector. 

Shawn stepped closer to whisper, "Look, um, how much do you know about this supplement we're taking?"

Moe glanced around nervously. "You heard what Coach said. I don't know any more than you and we can't talk about this out here."

"Have you taken any?" Shawn asked.

"No, but I wish I could. Seems like it works well on you guys, and it's tougher for me to stay in top shape these days."

"So, it's really not dangerous? Why is it such a secret?"

"It's new, I guess. Why all the questions? You know about it first hand, so I should be asking you the questions!"

"Well, thanks. I better get going," Shawn frowned in disappointment.

"Cya at practice," Moe replied, deciding that he'd have to talk to Coach. Shawn and Hector were up to something.

• Upvote 8

Rest of Part 7

---

Hector felt the buzz of energy start to hit and forcefully stretched his arms up overhead. Could his body respond to stretching by growing taller? He felt the energy rush along his spine. He also flexed his heels into the ground and stretched harder. Did that work? His muscles craved exercise, so he started hopping in place, willing his legs to lengthen with each bounce. The energy rushed into his legs and the hops turned into squat jumps that drove him closer and closer to the ceiling. His legs were definitely pumped, but were they longer? He stretched his arms and shoulders upwards again.

Hector stood in the middle of the dorm room, stretching his neck and willing his head to climb higher as Shawn came in. As Hector smelled the food, his stomach growled and he grabbed the larger bag from Shawn's hands and dug in. After nearly swallowing a burger whole, Hector went to their small fridge and grabbed a half-gallon of milk.

Hector began stretching again, and Shawn couldn't help but notice the effects of Hector's earlier workout with Jeff. "Dude, you still look really pumped from your workout."

"Shawn, I don't think it's just a pump. Anyway, I'm trying to get taller now."

"Building muscle is one thing, but-" Shawn broke off as it almost looked like Hector just expanded an inch higher.

Hector lowered his arms, "But what? Shit, I think that worked." Hector looked around as everything seemed a bit lower again. His shoulders also felt wider. He looked down at his big, strong legs. Did his feet look bigger? He was distracted by his hardening cock and the rush hitting his balls. He wasn't going to waste that load. He shoved his pants down and sat on his bed and bent over towards the throbbing member. He couldn't quite reach at first, but as he willed his back to comply, each breath brought his mouth closer to its goal.

"Wow. I've never seen a guy actually do that," Shawn commented as he watched Hector's mouth wrap around the head of his dick. As Hector came, he struggled to keep his lips around the firing head. As the climax abated, he relaxed and found he could go halfway down the still hard shaft. He stood up and everything seemed lower still. Next, he pulled his pants back up and lied down in the room's doorway and placed his hands on either side of the frame and had Shawn pull his legs. Again, nothing noticeable happened, but Hector focused on the stretch and willed his legs to lengthen. Shawn got bored quickly, but Hector demanded that he continue.

A couple students in the hallway gave them odd looks before Shawn dropped Hector's legs, and Hector quickly stood up to see if that had any effect. They were both surprised that Hector was now eye-level with the 6'4" Shawn.

"I'm huge!" Hector exclaimed. "And I thought getting taller would make me took skinner, but my muscles are as big as ever."

"Damn," Shawn gasped as he realized that his friendly fireplug roommate was now the biggest guy he'd ever seen. Except for Patrick. Maybe.

"I'm still really horny," Hector admitted with a grin. "Darlene is gonna freak when she sees me." And he dialed up his girlfriend.

"Hey, babe, I'm horny again and getting hungry," Hector growled into his phone. "Better order a lot."

---

The next afternoon, most of the team literally gasped at the new Hector. He was as tall as Patrick now, and maybe a bit wider, but still not quite as packed with muscle. Patrick joined in with the team's praise of Hector's new physique, but he glanced over to see Ally and the coach talking nervously. The team all had theories over how Hector managed to grow taller, but they knew the coaching staff disapproved of any chatter on the subject of the supplement, even in the locker room.

Jeff was relieved that his own growth went largely unnoticed, or maybe it was being ignored. His teammates had to be curious, right? But why rock the boat when it might be the thing that helps you reach the pros?

"Hey, Jeff," Pauli whispered as they changed. "You started drinking your stuff?"

"Yeah, you mean my -"

"Hey. I'm trying to be discreet, but I'm making sure the whole team knows about that part. Some guys wanna stay light and fast, but most of us want in."

"In?"

"Alfie saw you working out with Hector yesterday. Did your sister create this stuff? What else do you know?"

Jeff wasn't sure how to respond and before he could, the coach called everyone together for a meeting. Hector stood next to the coach looking ashamed and red-eyed.

The coach made sure all of their electronics were off and he posted an assistant coach outside the door. "We're stopping with this supplement stuff," he announced. "I don't want arguments. Some of you have started to figure out how to get big faster, like Hector here. But you threaten the integrity of this program, this team, and you threaten my position here. If you pull a stunt like Hector here, you'll have to leave the team. No exceptions."

Jeff felt like the coach directed an extra glare at him. Hector started crying and the team realized that the coach's mandate extended to what Hector had already done. The coach allowed for quick goodbyes as Hector emptied a few personal belongings from his locker. Jeff watched Hector leave, but the face that had been sad and weepy took a last look back at Jeff in what seemed more like anger and rage. The rest of practice was somber and serious. Jeff kept thinking of Hector and what he was going to do now, and of Jason and the hot tub and how he needed to keep that a secret from the coach and from the team, especially anybody that was looking for a way to pack on muscle fast. If Hector or even Pauli got access to that well of power, they probably wouldn't stop until they were giants.

As Ally and Jeff drove home, Jeff could tell that Ally was also disappointed.

"You figured it out, too, right?" she asked. "About your..."

"Emissions? Yeah," Jeff confirmed.

"Sorry for not giving your team more credit. I figured it would take them longer to figure it out, maybe even the whole season. And I figured it would be one of the gay ones who'd stumble on it."

Jeff asked casually, "Like who?"

"I dunno. Like Solomon? I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend. I mean, you've never really had a girlfriend, but... " She laughed as the usual excuses came to mind, but the fresh memory of having had wrong assumptions about the team and her plan crumbling apart made her pause. She began to consider the obvious truth that her mind had always reasoned away. Ally turned to Jeff with the unspoken question in her eyes.

Jeff pulled into the driveway silently, then turned to face Ally. "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh my god, is it Patrick?"

"What?! No, wow, you have no gaydar at all, and he's your boyfriend, right?"

"Sorry, but I haven't seen him much lately outside of practice. Even after the high dose days, he doesn't come over."

"Ally, you live at home. Especially on those days, he probably wants to fuck loud and hard, not cuddle under a Dora the Explorer poster."

"I don't have that poster anymore, but point taken. It's still odd..."

"But not queer," Jeff countered.

"But you are. Wow. Do mom and dad know?"

"Do they care?" Jeff asked rhetorically in response.

"Are you kidding? I think they'd understand you being gay better than you being a football player. They can put all their queer studies theories into practice."

Jeff and Ally shared a laugh, which had been uncommon lately and was refreshingly comfortable once again. They spent several minutes in the car, chatting about mostly nothing. They still kept their secrets to themselves, but maybe this was the first step towards not being on opposing sides anymore.

Ally decided to call Patrick for a talk and Jeff drove off to Jason's to fill him in on recent events and make sure he didn't leak the secret of the hot tub.

Ironically, Jeff was also leading Pauli right to it.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...