LorneLyon

Christmas Miracle - Written by LorneLyon, Edited by Ro20316.

Maybe a little too early for a Christmas story. But because it's my first story here, I would start with a short one.

Lucas was a random, simple boy. He was easy to speak with, friendly and always polite. But... in the world of university and parents who wants the highest from you, Lucas wasn't happy. He was bullied and forced by his parents to get just A's. His father was a lawyer and his mother an actress. They both weren't much at home, but they wanted for Lucas to be the best there's possible.

'First get a good job, then party.' his father always said when he was home.

Lucas started to be sick of that pressure. He didn't wanted what he parents wanted, he wanted to be firefighter or a police man. His father started to laugh at him when he said it.

'But boy, you can't hold a family with that kind of pay. No, you will get a good job with a bulk of money.'

That was one of the many reasons Lucas could never told his secrets to anyone, like when he feels more safe around fursuiters of just around people who likes furries and that he likes boys.

This story started on the day before Christmas. Downtown was a busy place as always but with the season on them there was more people around, and Lucas liked that, He looked to the people who we stressly shopping. He didn't have any plans, his parents told him they had work in the holidays.

'Justice don't celebrate the holidays boy.' His father said with a smille. Actually, Lucas would've loved to whipe that smile from his face.

It was around 7 PM, when someone tapped him on his shoulder, He looked up. Next to him was an extremly hot police officer. He was looking young, He was huge and muscular. His chest protuded straight ahead. Even with the uniform, Lucas could see the officer has a extreme hot 8pack, tree thick legs and rugbyball size biceps.

It was the face that had him melting. The man was laughing in a way people had forgotten long ago, a heartfelt smile with shiny, white teeths. He had a gold spark all over his handsome face; his hair hidden under a hat he was wearing looked soft and it a shine itself too. It was the hottest male specimen Lucas had ever seen.

'Hey boy, what are you doing here so alone?' He said. His voice a mysterious deep rumble, Lucas immediately thought about adventure and the defense of the weaker.

'Aren't you suppose must be with your family?'

'My family is too busy to celebrate this days, sir.' Lucas said, he was dry all of the sudden.

'That's a shame. Everybody must be with their family these days. And what about friends?'

'I.... I've been bullied all my life, sir.'

The officer sat next to Lucas and wrapped an arm around him. Lucas  started to cry, He felt weak and alone. The officer kissed his forehead.

'It's okay boy, I'm here now, and I will protect you.'

'How? You are an officer on duty.'

'Well, not exactly. You see. I'm your guardian angel. I have chosen the form of an officer to put you at ease.'

Two beautiful long wings unfolded from the back of the angel. They where huge, all of the magnificence of heaven, all of the glory of that sacred place. They sing a song of peace and love. They reverberated through his body. He felt them sing to him calling his name, offering shelter.

'Only you can see them.': say the officer now angel.

'Do you trust me?'

'Of course. You are the most beautiful being I've ever seen, can`t you stay?' He was desperate ' Please!.'

'Sadly no. But I'm here to make your life better. no, not better. I'm here to change your life. Would you please join me in a flight?'

The angel sat up straight and tall and reach out his hand to him. Lucas took it and the two embraced in a hug. The Angel took off and Oddly Lucas wasn't scare. He felt like home. The one that he always wanted.

When they where high above the city, Lucas climb on the back of the angle between the two wings. His angel started to fly and Lucas saw the city from an whole other side. All of the lights were magical to see, all sparkles and joy. Lucas started to cry.

'Oh, don't cry sweety. I've got a couple of surprises for you.'

He pulled out one of his own feathers and gave it to Lucas. He felt the feather sing again, a magical light surounded him.

This time the song was one of protection.

This time the song was of lust.

This time the song was of confidence and strength.

He felt his body changed. He was no longer scrawny. His body started gaining mass, he gained muscle by the second. His chest swelled and the fat melt off his belly and made it into a lovely 6 pack. His biceps were next and they were round and perfect, the size of soccer balls. His face started to tingle. His sunken average face got more meat to it, all on the right spots, so he now had a handsome, adorable and serious manly face, his eyes changed too, they were gold now; the green vanished from them. His hair change into blonde, long and soft and healthy. Lucas felt good probably for the first time in his life. He wanted to feel himself, he needed to flex all of his new muscles and touch them to be sure it was real.

It was real! He really changed into a big, buff hunk.

'You like it?': asked his angel with a smile on his face.

'Yes, you have no idea. Thank you.'

'Oh, don't thank me yet. I have a last surprise for you.'

He dive, to a street full of nice looking Christmas lights. they were in an alley and they look to a house. Though a window nearby, they saw a couple of people; two men to be exact. They were having dinner by a nice looking Christmas tree. The angel put an hand on Lucas shoulder.

'You see that big, buff man on the head of the table? With that red reindeer sweater.'

'Yes, what a cute one. He looks like a teddy bear.'

'That's your future husband. If you go to the door and rings the bell, you would have a happy life together. Or you can go back to home and life you live there.'

'How about my parents, not that I care.'

'They will forget you. Before the new year, they never should remember they had a kid. All of your stuff will disappear with time.'

Lucas turned and kissed his angle on the cheeks.

'Thank you. I really do. This is the best give someone had ever gotten me.'

The angel kissed Lucas' forehead.

'It's alright. Go, they are waiting for you.'

Lucas walked through the door and ring the nice sounding bell. The big man opened the door and hugged him.

'Your here, I'm so glad. I was scared you couldn't make it.'

The man pulled him inside, Lucas looked back for a final time, he saw his angel disappear in light orbs.

'Of course I make it silly. I'm here... this is home.'

• Upvote 1

I really like the short story. I personally see quite a few grammatical errors, but I know no one is perfect. Great content. I thought that the angel would've been with Lucas, but I like the little twist or different ending. Nice job. 

Hey Lyon, there are quite a few non-English writers on the site, so if you like for somebody to edit your story first before you post it, then that is not a problem. There are also a few groups just for writers if you look under the Groups menu on the toolbar.

• Upvote 1

Plus there are several non foreign language speakers who would be more than willing to help with the process in reverse (i.e if you are non native English and want to post in English, several of us would be happy to help)

(With permission of the original author)

Lucas was a simple boy. He was friendly, easy to speak with and always polite. But in the world of university and parents who wanted the highest from him, Lucas wasn't happy. He was bullied and forced by his parents to get all A's. His father was a lawyer and his mother an actress. They both weren't much at home, but wanted Lucas to do the best possible job.

'First get a good job, then party.' his father would say on the few occasions he was home.

Lucas started to be sick of all the pressure. He didn't want a high end job, he wanted to be firefighter or a policeman. His father started to laugh at him when he told him his wishes saying "But boy, you can't hold a family with that salary!. No, you get a good job with a lot of money.'

That is one of the reasons Lycas never could told his secrets, like he feel more safe arround fursuiters of people who like furries and that he love boys.

This story starts on Christmas Eve. It was busy in downtown, and Lucas liked that, looking to all the people who are suffering from that annual event "last minute shopping". It was around seven in the evening, when someone tapped him on his shoulder and he looked up and stared in stunned amazement. Next to him stands an extremely hot police officer. He was looking young, huge and muscular. Even with the uniform, Lucas could see the officer has a extremely hot eight pack, tree trunk legs and rugby ball biceps. But it was the face that caused him to melt. It was a heartfelt smile with shiny, white teeth and just screamed "Gorgeous"

"Hey there" he said with a very deep voice, "What are you doing here on your own? Shouldn't you be with your family?"

"My family is to busy to celebrate the holidays" came the reply despite Lucas having a very dry mouth

"That's a shame" replied the officer, "Everybody must be by their family these days. And how about friends?'

"I.... I've been bullied all my life, sir" said Lucas.

In response the officer wrapped his muscular arm around Lucas which caused Lucas to burst into tears of both sorrow at his years of loneliness and joy at someomne finally taking solace with him.

"It's okay boy" said the officer, "I'm here now, and as my motto says "I will serve and protect you" and with that he kissed Lucas on the forehead.

"How can you?" replied Lucas, "You're on duty!"

The officer chuckled and said "Well, not exactly" and then looking around said "I'm your guardian angel. I have chosen the form of an officer to put you at ease" and as he spoke two angelic wings spread out from the officer's back, huge, soft and shiny.

"Only you can see them" said the officer, "and those who believe in our kind" and with that turned his attention to Lucas asking "Do you trust me?"

"Trust you?" bawled Lucas, "I would lay my life on the line for you, but you can't stay with me, can you?"

The officer nodded but whispered "I won't need to" and with that held Lucas's hand. Within seconds they shot up to above the city's highest skyscrapers and as Lucas climbed onto the angel's back, he was given a bird's eye view of the city where he lived. It was all too much for him and so he started to cry again

"Oh, don't cry sweetie" said the angel, in a soft voice, "I've got a couple of other surprises for you!"

He pulled out one of his own feathers and gave it to Lucas. Suddenly, Lucas felt a magical light cover him. He felt his body change. His chest swelled as his belly turned into a vascular six pack, his biceps became the size of soccer balls, his face became cutre, adorable yet serious face, his eyes changed from green to gold, his hair turned blond. Lucas started to feel himself, flex all of his new muscles and touch them to be sure it was real. It was real! He was really changing into a big, buff hunk.

"You like it?" the angel asked

"Yes, very thanks" came the slightly timid reply

"Oh, don't thank me to early" chuckled the angel "I have one last surprise"

And with that he entered a steep dive, down to a street full of nice looking Christmas lights and decorations, then through an alley way and into a house via an open window. As they did they saw two men sitting down to dinner next to the largest and most wonderfully decorated Christmas tree Lucas had ever seen. The angel puts an hand on Lucas shoulder and said "You see that big, buff man on the head of the table? With that red reindeer sweater?"

"Yes, what a cute one. He looks like a teddy bear" replied Lucas

"That's your future husband" replied the angel and with that flew outside and landed by the entrance to the house.

"If you go to the door and ring the bell, you would have a happy life together. or you can go back to home and live you life there?"

"What about my parents?" he asked, "Not that they care?"

"They will forget you" the angel replied "Before the New Year, they will never remember they ever had a child! All your things will vanish as the timelines realign"

Lucas turned and kissed his angel on his cheeks.

"Thank you. That's the best gift someone could give!" said Lucas

The angel stroked Lucas's hair and said gently "It's alright. Go on, they're waiting for you!"

Lucas rings the nice sounding doorbell and one of the big men opens the door and hugs him.

"You're here!" he chuckled, shaking Lucas by the hand, "I was worried you wouldn't be able to make it!"

As the man pulled him inside, Lucas looked back for a final time and saw his angel disappear in a collection of lighted orbs.

"Of course I made it silly!" he chuckled, playfully punching the man on the shoulder, "I'm here... this is my home"