Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls

Caliguy8302

(Author's Note: OK. MAJOR author's note here before we begin. First and foremost I want to make it absolutely crystal clear that this is NOT - I REPEAT, NOT - my usual writing style! I decided to write this story as an experience in working with this particular literary form. It's simply for shits and giggles. For those of you confused by what's going on, I have written this work using the keitai shousetsu style (cellphone novel). It is designed to be written in chapters consisting of word counts between 70 and 200. Think of it as traditional story writing on Twitter. The advantage of this writing style to me IS its minimalist nature which allows a large margin for the reader's brain to fill in details as they desire. Thereby making the story customizable and hypothetically more enjoyable. I most likely will not be posting anything like this again; unless by some odd twist of fate there is some kind of demand for it. As an "artist", I like to vary the mediums by which I express myself and thusly give you all the chance to come along for the ride. Finally, I was also motivated by all the years I've seen members post in the story ideas thread. So ofter a person will post an idea with a considerable amount of detail. It's enough to allow the poster to write the story they want themselves, but they end up simply not doing so. However, many people will comment on such a post about how much they enjoy it and want the poster to continue; which they never do. So I figured this style somewhat mimics that and therefore some people might enjoy it. In any event, as I said previously this is just for shits and giggles and not my usual style. So enjoy.)

Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls

Chapter 1

Ben and Jerry have been friends for many years. They love bringing up the joke about the schweddy balls ice cream flavor every chance they get. They didn't know it would become more of an inside joke than a running gag for them.

One night Ben is in Jerry's bedroom and finds several empty bottles of liquid medication.

"What the fuck Jerry?! Are you on steroids?!"

"Ben. It's not what you think."

"This doesn't look like insulin to me!"

Ben stomps out of the room as Jerry follows.

Chapter 2

Jerry keeps telling Ben it's not what it looks like. Jerry won't listen.

"What the hell is that stuff man?!"

"It's like steroids, but not for the reason you think."

"Dude. There are WAY too many empty bottles for you to not be abusing that stuff."

"I'm not abusing anything. I just wasn't expecting you to snoop around my room so I hadn't bothered to clean up."

Ben shakes his head and turns to leave. Jerry starts to grunt and groan. Ben looks back and watches Jerry start to swell underneath his clothes in amazement.

Chapter 3

Jerry's sneakers burst open. Then the legs of his jeans explode with quickly swelling muscle. The sound of the seat of his pants ripping open can be heard. Soon enough his upper body breaks free of his shirt. The sound of Jerry's enlarging cock popping through the zipper of his jeans is heard before the tearing sound that comes from the material of his underwear follows. Ben is in total shock. Jerry rips any material left on his body off before digging into one of the pockets. Ben is totally fixated on the muscle beast in front of him. His heart is racing; pumping blood into his own swelling cock now. Jerry's oozing rod is in front of Ben's mouth now thanks to his gained height. Ben doesn't register his friend's actions as he brings his arms around and plunges a needle into Ben's thigh.

Chapter 4

"What the fuck man?!"

"Trust me. It's for your own good."

Everything becomes white noise for Ben. He can no longer feel his body. He only knows warmth and pressure engulfing him. Why does everything feel so tight? He can hear moaning. He's not sure if it's coming from Jerry or himself. He's pretty sure it's coming from himself. Jerry moves in and starts sucking Ben's nuts.

"Fuck yeah dude... Suck those big, fuckin' hairy, schweddy balls..."

He sees his hard cock spray his ball load.

Chapter 5

Ben slides his hard shaft into Jerry's mouth. After a while he slides himself into Jerry's ass. Eventually he orgasms inside his friend. Now it's Jerry's turn. He moans loudly as his cums inside Ben before collapsing on top of him. Their breathing is heavy and labored. They only know bliss as their bodies revert to normal.

"Dude. I can't believe you did that to me."

"I had to. I never would have fit inside you otherwise."

"I can't believe you fucked me.

Chapter 6

"I can't believe you take that stuff all the time."

"I have to. If I don't, you saw what happens."

Ben is confused by this,

"You hulk out if you don't take that stuff? Why did it hulk me out then?"

"It's designed to hulk you out. I take it so I can hulk out when I want and not when I don't."

"I see... So, uh... are you gonna pull out of me anytime soon?"

Jerry gives him a big grin.

"Nope."

He then begins to thrust into his close friend. Ben moans out. He should stop him, but he doesn't for some reason. After Jerry climaxes again he leans in and kisses his buddy deeply on the mouth. Ben doesn't attempt to stop him this time either.

Chapter 7

Jerry pulls out of Ben's ass and turns to go get dressed. Ben grabs his arm and pulls him back to the table they were just fucking. Turning Jerry around, Ben takes his turn fucking his friend. Jerry thoroughly enjoys it. After sex, Ben asks Jerry a question.

"So... Does this make us fuck buddies now?"

"Do you want us to be friends with benefits? I wouldn't mind if we were more than that."

Ben smiles at him.

"I think I might like that too."

THE END

• Upvote 4

I actually find the keitai shousetsu style really refreshing - it prevents anything being over-written, you know? How did you find writing in this way? I can't help feeling it'd be an interesting idea for continuous stories, where people only post in this sort of amount each time.

Sorry, slightly off-piste there. This could definitely be expanded upon, if you ever felt like returning to it. Keep playing with writing styles, I love seeing new results! :D

@hempmonkey: Thanks. Glad you like it. I discovered this style of writing a few years ago, but only recently wrapped my brain around the concept properly enough to attempt it. It's a little harder to write with when converting over to a western style of literature because we use so many more words than other cultures. In English we would write a sentence as, "The dog ran swiftly across the street." in Japanese it would be more like, "Dog is street running." It takes more for a western mind to fill in context and truly understand the meaning behind the author's words. It's not an experience we are entirely accustomed to here. Which is why I was concerned how receptive people might be to it. But you are right. This style definitely has possibility for continuous stories. It's also great for that in the fact that chapters are super quick to write. Many authors here seem to get quite busy and their stories can go long periods without ever continuing or completing. Chapters could be updated during a coffee break with this method.

As for expanding upon this piece, I actually had at one point. I condensed it in order to fit it into this style. Seeing as I've posted the story in this format means I'm not likely to post it in a broader context simply because I'd feel like I was reposting the same story. But who knows. The future is mutable. I currently have another writing format that I'd like to give a go. Again, a bit different from traditional styles, but it'll be fun to try out. If it works out you guys might get another post from me (whether you like it or not lol). I'm kind of going through all this in an attempt to get through a long time writer's block. The goal for me is to be able to get back to a traditional writing style. Once more, who knows; we'll see.