Wet encounters (4 drabbles)

flamedelft

Something short, just to grease the groove a little... Hope you guys enjoy these!

1. Snow

I tripped and fell into the snow. What a wonderful continuation of the hell that was that day. I swear someone must have jinxed me, because of all the bad luck I had. Almost burned down my kitchen when I was making breakfast, totally tanked the exam and now this. I didn’t get up right away, wallowing in the self-pity. There was no one around to laugh at me anyway, and soon I felt tears stinging my eyes. And then a rhythmic crunching sound alerted that someone was near. I turned my head and hoped he would help me up.

2. Rain

Unlike snow, I liked rain, especially the warm one in summer. And I had a good day. My work went smoothly, everyone was pleasant. I stripped down to my swimwear and put the clothes inside the bag to keep them dry. I swam a few rounds in the pool before noticing someone was at the shore looking at me. He was getting soaked. As I got out of the water, I saw that he looked familiar, but the way his clothing clung to his body, showing all the bulges clearly was distracting me. Then he greeted me and I remembered.

3. Beer

I drank too much. If the beer that I spilled on my shirt wasn’t a clue, the way my consciousness seemed to blink in and out, like a movie cuts between scenes, was basically a message on a neon sign. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, it was getting late anyway. I paid my tab, adding a hefty tip, too lazy to calculate the proper fraction. I stumbled out the door, seemingly into a wall. Why would anyone build a wall right in front of a...? Not a wall. Him. He looked bigger every time I saw him.

4. Sweat

I explored his body with my hands. He towered over everyone. He was heavier and more muscled than anyone thought a human being could be. If I pushed and a part of his body moved, it was because he allowed it, not because I was strong enough to do that. These days, he was juggling trucks just to warm up before his workouts. He was called a freak mostly behind his very wide back. He didn’t mind. I saw a droplet of sweat going down the slope of his chest, stopping for a moment at the tip of his nipple.

• Upvote 6