The Flexorcist (5)

Five

“Three challenges, three victories. Looks like we’ve got a new and undisputed champ here”, Tomas said laughingly, “Well done, Anton. You’ve wiped the floor with the former champion.”

Sean opened his mouth to give an answer, but the words died on his lips as Anton got up from the floor and turned his back to Sean as he faced Tomas.

Anton rose to his feet, stretching his spectacular physique. Big, meaty traps capped his extremely broad shoulders. Being a swimmer, he had always had broad shoulders, but they had widened beyond a doorframe as his delts had exploded in mass. His upper back was simply massive and covered in hard, cut muscles; his muscular, yet relatively small lower back gave him an unbelievable v-tapper. Thick, meaty triceps bulged at the back of his arms.

Sean’s already hardening cock jumped to its 9 inches as he gazed up at the incredible sight in front of him.

“We still have one thing remaining: measuring the finalists!”, Tomas said and walked over to the bathroom to get the scale.

“All right, who goes first?”, Tomas asked as he returned with the scale and put it in the middle of the room.

“I’m the champ, I’ll go first”, Anton said as he ripped off his insanely tight sweat pants and stepped up the scale, wearing nothing but his briefs. “210!”, he boomed in his deep voice and stepped down.

“You’re up, number 2”, Tomas said.

Sean slowly got up from the floor and stepped toward the scale, nearly tripping over his too long pants. A meaty arm blocked his path.

“You’ve got to be in the same condition as me. And I only wore my briefs”, Anton said as he grabbed Sean’s baggy pull, shirt and pants and effortlessly tore them off.

Sean’s 9 incher stretched his boxers, but he didn’t react. He kept staring at the floor and stepped on the scale. It stopped at 165.

“How much does it say, number 2?”, Tomas asked.

Sean mumbled “165”.

“How much and speak up”, Anton said loudly.

“165 pounds”, Sean replied instantly as Anton’s  deep voice vibrated down his body.

“That’s why I’ve won easily”, Anton said, “I outweigh you by 45 pounds of pure muscle. Too bad I wasn’t here last year. I would have tossed your ass around the wrestle mat and claimed the title myself.”

“Let’s check height next, guys”, Tomas said as he grabbed a tape from his desk. “Stand up against the wall, champ.”

Sean ignored their remarks and kept looking at the floor as he fought back his tears. 165. I’m back at the weight I started out here at Orchid University, he thought.

“Your turn, number 2!”

Tomas’ remark made Sean return to the present and he positioned his back against the wall, avoiding Anton’s eyes.

“5’7 against Anton’s 6’2”, Tomas said.

“I’m not only bigger and more muscular then you, I’m also taller. In my country you would have never been a champion.”, Anton bragged.

Sean nodded silently and kept staring at his feet.

“Let’s measure the guns next. Flex an arm, champ”, Tomas said as he wrapped the tape across it.

“Just over 19 inches! Now that’s an arm worth admiring”, Anton bellowed, “ Look up and see what a real champ looks like!”

Sean slowly raised his head as he noticed the aggressive tone. His cock throbbed in his boxers and his mouth fell open as he stared at Anton. If his broad, muscular back was impressive, Anton’s front side was simply spectacular.

Insanely ripped, meaty quads led to an eight-pack that seemed carved in stone; four rows of big, steely hard abs rippled with each breath Anton took and strong looking obliques completed the picture; vein-covered, beefy, orb-like pecs formed a muscular rack on his chest; a thick vein snaked from the top of his pecs over his incredibly broad, round and stony hard delts onto his arms; his football-sized arms seemed devoid of any fat: the vascular, hard balls of muscle bulged upward and outward.

“Flex ‘em, number 2”, Tomas said.

Sean reluctantly and very slowly flexed his right arm as Tomas wrapped the tape around it. He already knew that his once impressive 20 inch canons had melted away and lowered his head to hide his tear-filled eyes.

“15.5”, Tomas stated and he released the tape.

Anton stepped in again and flexed an arm in front of Sean’s face.

The meaty arm hardening into a vein-crossed, 19 inch ball of steely muscle filled Sean’s sight and sent another jolt through his hard 9 incher.

“Feel what a champ’s arm feels like!”, Anton bellowed.

The deep voice vibrate through Sean’s body again and he slowly raised his hand to touch the arm.

“Don’t be afraid. Grab it!”, Anton rumbled as he grabbed Sean’s hand and placed it on his impressive bicep.

Sean’s cock throbbed in his boxers as his hand made contact with the hard, hot surface of Anton’s bicep. He traced along the thick veins on its surface and tried to dig his fingers in the solid mass.

“Testing my strength?”, Anton said and flexed his arm harder.

Sean’s eyes widened as the hard muscle bulged further and pried open his hand. His balls drew tight and his 9 incher exploded in his boxers. Four more big loads of cum followed as Anton kept relaxing and flexing his arm in Sean’s hand. Humiliated, Sean released the arm and lowered his head.

“One final measurement to take”, Anton said and he ripped off his briefs and Sean’s cum-drenched boxers.

Sean inhaled deeply as the warmth of his boxers made place for cold air around his slick, deflating cock. Shivers went through his body as Anton meaty paw grabbed his cock and stroked it to hardness again. Within seconds Sean’s cock was back to its 9 inches, even after his recent orgasm.

“Such a dick on your weak body just isn’t right”, Anton said and he released Sean’s cock to stroke his own to hardness; he could only use two of his big fingers on his meager, pencil dick.

In other circumstances Sean would have laughed at the sight: a big, muscular figure with a 5 inch dick. But he was just too afraid of the two, now clearly bigger men in the room.

“Your little hands are better for this job”, Anton said as he grabbed Sean’s left hand and placed it around his hard 5 incher, “Whack the champ!”.

Sean firmly gripped the champ’s cock and slowly stroked it. His eyes focused on the cock in his hand as he felt it swell in his grasp. The purple head was swelling bigger as the lengthening and thickening shaft pushed it out of his grasp. Sean felt his own cock thwack against is abs, but lower than before.

“Now that’s more like it”, Anton said as he pushed Sean’s hand away and grabbed his growing cock with his meaty paw, “I’m bigger then you all over!”.

Sean stared down and knew Anton was right. His own, once 9 incher, was hard again but stood clearly under 7 inches now; Anton’s had swollen beyond 7 inches and throbbed in front of his hard eight-pack.

“Look up at the new champ!”, Tomas said as he savored Sean’s defeat.

Sean slowly looked up and stared in Anton’s dark eyes staring down at him. His hand was stroking his diminished cock as he drank in the sight of Anton’s muscular body.

“UNGH!”

Anton let out a loud, deep moan and all his muscles flexed as his 7+ incher exploded. Four big loads of cum blasted from his throbbing cock onto Sean in front of him.

Sean’s own cock squirted out two small loads as the big amount of Anton’s sticky cum splattered against his stomach, coating his diminished six-pack in a warm layer. Ashamed, he lowered his tear-filled eyes.

“Looks like number two came just by seeing you get off, champ”, Tomas said mockingly. “Let’s get you some clothes that fit.” He handed some of Sean’s clothes to Anton, who put them on swiftly. “Still a bit big, but you can grow into them soon enough. Let’s leave number two so he can get cleaned up and go grab something to eat”, Sean said as he left the room with Anton.

Keith was returning from class as he noticed the two large students coming his way. He had to push himself against the wall to give them room to pass. They look like the larger and more muscular version of  my and Sean’s tiny roommates, he thought as he followed them with his gaze. Chasing this thought, Keith strutted to his room and was about to enter as he saw the opened door of Sean’s room. He could also hear sobbing coming from within. He opened the door and entered the room to find a pile of misery on the floor. The weak voice sounded familiar. “Sean is that you, buddy?,”, he asked incredulously.

Sean turned his head toward the door and looked up at Keith with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

“What the hell happened to you?”, Keith asked as he shut the door, stepped over to his friend and helped him stand up.

Sean began to mutter a faint explanation, but more tears and sobbing cut off his words as he noticed how Keith now outsized him.

Keith compassionately stared at his formerly bigger buddy and wrapped his arms around him to comfort him. “I’m here for you now, mate. Let’s get you cleaned up first. We’ll talk later.”, he said as he led Sean gently to the bathroom and stripped off his shirt, covered in cum after hugging Sean.

Sean whimpered softly as he let his buddy take him to the bath room. He didn’t react as Keith stripped down, got in the shower with him and closed the shower curtain. Sean heaved a big sigh as the hot water chased the misery from his mind.

Keith smiled at the sight of the relaxing Sean and grabbed the soap. He rubbed some of it over Sean’s stomach and began cleaning the cum of his buddy’s still firm six-pack.

Sean closed his eyes as he felt his friend’s large hand tracing the grooves of his abs. He moaned softly, but suddenly opened his eyes. He quickly lowered his hands to cover his hardening cock and lowered his head in shame.

“No need to be ashamed, buddy”, Keith said as he noticed Sean’s reaction, “I’m hard myself from feeling your body against mine. See for yourself.”.

Sean turned around to find Keith’s rock-hard cock pointing straight at him. He shivered as his 6.5 incher brushed against Keith’s hot, 8.5 inch pole.

“I’ve fantasized all summer about dominating you with my bulked up physique. And I noticed you got off on me rubbing your back, last week. But we won’t do anything now, buddy. Not after everything you went through. I want to know what happened to you first”, Keith said and looked down into Sean’s eyes.

Every feeling of embarrassment left Sean. He wrapped his arms around Keith, pressing their hard cocks between their bodies and told what had happened earlier.

Keith’s eyes filled with disbelief and his mouth fell open as he listened to Sean’s story. He would have never believed something as bizarre as his buddy was telling him. Losing his muscles in a physical challenge while his opponent gets bigger? Impossible, Keith thought, but here he stands, shrunken and way smaller than yesterday.

Sean stared up at his silent friend as he ended his story. “Seems like the championship is yours, buddy.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, mate. I’ll help you get big again. From now on your staying with me. We’ll ask a new room and seek some professional help for your problem. As long as your with me, no one will hurt you”, Keith answered as he wrapped his 17.5 inch arms around Sean in a shared embrace.