Jeff the college roommate

liftme

• 4 weeks later...

Part 2 - See if you enjoy this one too??

Hello again, my name is Billy and as you remember I am still hanging on the dorm wall like a trophy.  Arms and legs still bound with 1/2” steel rebar.  Waiting for Jeff to return to our dorm room.  Wondering what he could be doing for the last two hours.  I had fallen asleep for a bit of that time but as I hang here wondering, I hear heavy footstep heading down the hall.  The door busts open and Jeff steps in with a huge grin on his face.

“I’m home.”  He says striding toward me.  His muscles look bigger and harder, like he just had a huge workout.  His right hand reaches up to grab the rebar around my chest and he, with no effort at all, slides me up the wall and off the hook, then carries me to the center of the room like some crane moving light material.  Jeff lowers me to the ground but doesn’t let go until he knows I can stand on my own.  He starts to unbend the bars from around me like they were made of rope.  Easy for a man his size.  Once free he gently carries me to the table and set me in a chair and starts to unpack the dinner he brought home.  A meal fit for a king and his squire.  Curiosity has got the best of me.

“Where did you go and what has you in such a good mood.” I ask.

“Well, you remember that guy you were tutoring?  Well, he wont be lifting you anytime soon but you can still tutor him, it will be at the library from now on.” Jeff replied.

“What did you do?  You didn’t hurt anyone did you?”

“Calm down Billy, I’ll tell you everything. Just eat. I went out for a run and found myself at the frat house and just wanted to talk to the guy that bullied you.  Kinda set him straight, ya know.  Anyway, I knocked on the door and this little guy, not much bigger than you came to the door and gulped really hard when he saw me.  I let myself in just moving him backwards. He says that I can’t come in and I just look down and said, “stop me.”  I am looking around and there is weight equipment in all over the place in one room, so I decide that I don’t want him to alert anyone.  So I quickly put him into a sleeper hold and lift, he goes out quickly and I lay him on the couch.  The big guy that I saw you with earlier comes downstairs in a wife beater and sees me standing over his buddy.  “What the hell are you doing in here and who are you.”  I turn around and tell him that his friend just fainted and I put him on the couch. I look at him and walk toward him.  I ask him if he’s being tutored by Billy?  He says oh you mean that little smart shit, yeah.  Well, I came over to tutor you as well.  He starts to relax and laughs. Him and I go into the “weight room” and I ask him to sit down that I need to discuss a few things with him, which he does.  I told him that you, Billy, are a good friend of mine and that I don’t appreciate him bullying you around and lifting you.  He laughed and asked me if I was your bodyguard. To which I smile and ask him how much he has on the bench and if that’s what he uses.  He tells me that is 250 on the bar and then slides under to show off for me and I move to spot him.  He benches it about 5reps with difficulty and I grab it with one hand to help but instead I just curl it right out of his hands and rep it for 12 full reps, then I place it back onto his chest and hold it there.  I tell him that I really don’t think it’s right for him to bully you and that he needs to rethink his behavior.  The whole time he is struggling to move the bar and I just hold it or should I say pressing it with just a fraction of my strength into his chest.  I continue to tell him that bullying is not a nice thing to do and he could hurt you if he wasn’t careful.  I asked him if he understood me and that he wasn’t going to bully anyone anymore?  He is trying so hard to move the bar and it just stays in place until he gives in and says he understands.  I then curled the bar back up and did 5 more reps and put it in the rests.  He sits up and tries to run for the door.  In a few short strides I hold the door closed and he tries to hit me numerous times in the abs, which has no effect on me at all.  I grab him by the shoulder with my right arm and his crotch with the left and press him quickly over my head.  I start walking around the frat house pressing him easily and then I see what I need.  I bring him to my chest and ask him again if he understood that I didn’t want him lifting or bullying you anymore.  He just kept screaming ‘put me down.’  So I did, into an old oil drum that they used for trash can.  He was standing in it and it only covered up to his waist so I told him to kneel down, he refused, silly man.  So I put one hand on his shoulder and pushed down, he went down to his knees, now only his head stuck out.  I grabbed the drum in a bear hug, lifted, and squeezed it around his upper body. He tried to squirm but couldn’t move much.  I put it on the ground and told him that you will continue to tutor him in the library only and if I had to come back, this would be nothing compared to what I would do.  As I left the house one of the other guys came downstairs and bumped right into me and told me to get the hell out, so guess what I did with him?  I’ll tell you, I grabbed his shirt with one arm lifted and carried him to the kitchen where his friend was and hung him on the closet door by his belt.”

“Jeff they are going to kill me now.”  I said in disbelief

“Not a chance Billy, they know not to mess with you and if I find out that ANYONE messes with you, they will answer to Brutus and Atlas.” As Jeff flexes his arms and laughs.

“Oh my goodness you really are my bodyguard.  Thank you Jeff, I just hope you didn’t hurt them.”

“No I just wanted to teach them a lesson.  I don’t like bulling and I only use my strength to work out or to teach others.  I was bullied before I became strong and I don’t like it.  I didn’t mean to bully you, Billy, and if I did please let me apologize.  Sometimes my muscles get the best of me and I love to show off.  Some people think it’s being a bully but I find it fun.  I don’t start fights but when my friends are in trouble you better believe I will be there to assist them.  I hope you’re ok with that?  I didn’t hurt you earlier did I?  Just wanted to set a precedence I guess.”

“No, Jeff you didn’t hurt me, just scared the hell out of me with how strong you are, but it’s ok, you definitely set a precedence.  Believe it or not I think it was fun, to be lifted and tossed around like you did and then to watch you bend that rebar like they were nothing, really cool.  I will help you with your workout anytime you want or need, not like I have a choice.”

“No, Billy, you always have a choice.  If you don’t want to do it, I won’t pressure you anymore or use you unless you say its ok.”

I clear the table, wash up the dishes, and cleaned up the kitchen area as Jeff grabs our books and we start to study and I tutor him where he needs it.  A few hours have passed and Jeff looks at me and with a glint in his eyes, asks, “are we done with studying and is it time for a workout?”

I go over and put the harness on and stand in the middle of the room, “well you better get one in before bed time.”

Jeff stands up and as he walks toward me takes of his tshirt and starts stretching.  “Hey I want to try something, Billy grab one of your old tshirts.”

“Sure but why?” as I search through my dresser for an old shirt, then toss it to Jeff

“Just want to see how small it is.”  With difficulty Jeff slips it over his head and slides his arms through but everything is tight and almost rips.  I help Jeff pull it down and literally it looks like a second skin on him.  You can see his veins, abs, and pec lines.

“Watch this.” Jeff says as he brings his arms up and slowly starts to flex.  His biceps are no match for the shirt and rip through with a slight boom.  He turns around so his back is toward me and brings his arms to his front and the just shreds the shirt in a bunch of different places.  Then turns facing me and brings his arm back to a double bicep and flexes his pecs which again shred the shirt in many areas.  Jeff is laughing at my expression and the ease of the destruction of this shirt.  He puts his hands on his hips and does a front lat spread and the sides of the shirt just tears straight down to the bottom hem.  The shirt shredded and is just hanging on his massive body.  His laughing has increased and he does a most muscular pose which finally destroys the shirt and it floats to his thighs.  The bottom hem holding at his thighs.  Jeff, still laughing, looks at me and says, “ready for the complete destruction of your shirt?”  Without waiting he flexes his thigh and the hem busts in three different spots and the shirt floats to the ground in pieces.

“Damn Jeff that was freaking awesome.  You didn’t even lift first and your muscles destroyed that shirt.”

Jeff grabs one of his shirts and tosses it at me.  “Here you try it on and see what it looks like on you.”

I put the shirt on; the neck line almost coming off my shoulders, the arm sleeves go half way down my forearms; and the hem is about a third of the way down my thighs.  We both just erupted with laughter.  It wouldn’t matter what I tried to flex, I couldn’t fill any part of his shirt.

I started to take it off but Jeff motioned for me to stop.  “do you mind if I try a few ideas out with you wearing that, but I will make sure I use the harness as a backup?”

Jeff steps up in front of me and with both hands grab the shirt and shoulder straps.  His fists tighten and I watch the tendons move in his forearms.  His arms around a 25degree angle and he just slowly pulls up and I watch his biceps tense but not strain at all.  His arms maybe at 35degrees now and my toes are the only thing touching the floor.  Jeff looks at me and just smiles.

“You do realize how light you are and that I can hold you right here for quite some time?  How does it feel to be held like this?”  Jeff asks

My arms hanging at my side just letting him lift me, not like I could come close to stopping him.  “It’s pretty cool watching you lift me like this.  It’s humbling knowing that no matter what I could do, I can’t stop or even slow you down.  Being lifted like this reminds me of High School and how some of the football players and wrestles used to use me in the weight room.  I’m kind of used to it but when you do it, it just seems awesome.  Like I’m with Hercules.”  I reach up with both hands and grab Jeff’s biceps, trying my best to squeeze them but can’t even dent them.

Jeff continues to just hold me here with the biggest grin.  He cocks his head and asks “You ok?”

“Sure my 115 lbs likes being held this way by someone of your stature and strength.”

“Ready to go a little higher?” Jeff asks, but doesn’t really wait for an answer.  With my hands still on his biceps I feel the fibers and actual tendons contract more as my feet come off the ground.  He forearms still not at a 45-degree angle and I am completely off the ground.  My body swaying but that doesn’t change the fact that his arms just hold me very steady.  I look in his eyes, deep dark blue, and I can tell there is no strain anywhere and he is enjoying this as much as I am.

“Do me a favor Billy, try to get down and I mean really try hard.”  He says with a smirk

“Ok you asked for it, I’m about to unleash the Master Dragon on you and you don’t stand a chance.”  I say, knowing full well that I have only had maybe on year of Taekwondo and that was years ago.  Jeff just smirks again and raises one eyebrow.  I commence with a barrage of forearms blows to his forearms and fists to his forearms, biceps, pecs, and anywhere else I can hit.  All my strength in as many hits as I can give and I don’t move an inch, in fact, I hear a rumble and I look up and he is trying hard not to laugh at me.

“Nothing?”  I ask

Jeff just shakes his head no, then curls me up face to face with him.  “I like you Billy, you make working out fun.  Did you hurt yourself when you hit me?  I don’t want you hurt at all, I don’t want anything I may do to cause you any pain.”  As he slowly curls me down to the floor and back on my own feet.

“So you like to feel my biceps. How about you show your appreciation of this muscle man.”  He guides me to his bed and he sits down.  “Go ahead feel anywhere you want.”

I stand there like a deer in the headlights for a few seconds.  Then I reach out and grab his pecs.  They are so full and firm, again I can’t dent them even though they are not flexed.  Both my hands barely covers his pec and I keep trying to dent them and then he flexes and my hands feel the striations.  They are like steel now or rather marble. I move my hands up to his traps and again hard as steel.  Everywhere I touch is like marble and couldn’t dent any muscle I touch.  I grabbed his lats, then traced his 8 pac abs.

“Hold your fingers in the crevasses, I want to see something.”

So I take both hands and trace the center of his abs and try to push in.  Jeff smiles and winks, then tightens his abs and my fingers disappear up to the second set of knuckles.  It is like I put them in hard clay.  The pressure is bearable but I can’t move them at all.  I try hard to pull them out but nothing. 

“I’m not flexing that hard, you know that?”

“Really? They feel very tight.”

Jeff smiles and starts flexing abs even more, tightening down on my fingers, which now feel like they are in a vice.  I try to pull even harder trying everything I can think of, wiggling or trying to wiggle them free, but all eight of my fingers are stuck and starting to hurt.  “Ok, ok, ok, stop” I scream and he immediately un flexes his abs and I can pull my fingers out.  I shake them and Jeff and I just laugh again.

I move to his thighs and push down on them till my feet leave the ground and again no dents, nothing.  Jeff puts his hands over mine and flexes his thighs and I am lifted even higher in the air.  His thighs bigger then my upper body.

“Want to try something else?” Jeff asks.  “But if it hurts too bad, tap out and I will let go, I promise.”

So I kneel between his thighs which he spreads his legs pretty wide so I can get in.  He pulls my right shoulder as close to his crotch as I can get. Then asks if I’m ready?  I look up at him and nod yes.  He doesn’t do much, just raises his feet in the air, and already I feel the pressure.  Both my arms trapped and I watch his feet coming together.  It’s like I’m being pressed by two massive machines.  His feet still apart and its almost unbearable.  I look up and Jeff is smiling but there is concern also.  I nod, because I want to feel what it is like when his ankles are locked.  I look back at his feet and they move closer and closer and then he slips his feet around each other and I am locked in.  I try to move, anything, anyway, but nothing. At this point I am unable to take a breath and feel myself fading.  I move my hand to his thigh and just barely tap him and am released and can breathe. 

“Are you ok?” as he pulls me into his lap. “Breath slowly and short breathes. You do know that I didn’t even flex them, I just locked my ankles and you turned white.”

“Your thighs so hard, so huge, so, oh my god, just massive.” I sputter taking breathes.  I’m not hurt just a little compressed and Jeff continues to ask if I’m ok and is very concerned. 

Finally, back to a point that I can breathe regularly, but my ribs ache.  Jeff cradle carries me to my bed and lays me in bed, “Enough for tonight, you rest and we’ll see what happens in the morning.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 15

Jeff is the perfect combination of sweet and dominant boy. I love how you portray him.

Billy just wants to stay close to those muscles. I cant wait for anyone to make the first move

• Upvote 2