The American Musketeer : A Series

CardiMuscleman

Story Three : The Challenge of the Heroes

Chapter One: The Heroes Re-United

"Oh yeah!" moaned Roger as his eyes slowly opened, as he woke from his dream, "Thank you Victorian Hero, Thank you Doc Samson. You've made me a GOD!" and with that he stood up, took a deep breath and hit a front double bicep pose and let the reflection wash all over him.

“A sixty inch chest” he moaned, as he rubbed his hands over himself, “six inch long nipples, a thirty inch waist, twenty four inch biceps, thirty inch quads, twenty five inch calves and this monster of a member” and rubbed his hardening thirteen inch cock, his mind remembering all the things that he had done thanks to his friends’ intervention. What he did not realise was that his friend had rewritten his personal history and instead of only starting competitions a few month previously, Roger had been competing since his 18th birthday and as such was now the only man to win the Mr. Ohio title ten years in a row and then claim the Mr. Colorado title in heavyweight, masters, grand masters, ultra-grand masters and physique over the last twenty years. As he came again with a roar, covering the mirror with more of his cum, he closed his eyes and as his memories of his past life disappeared in a haze of orgasm he moaned "Thank you!"

As with all champions, Roger had set up a personal training service after his first win and now some thirty years later it was still going strong. In fact, although he always brushed off suggestions saying “I am doing what I like doing and if it helps Fort Collins, then so much the better”, it was claimed that his gym employed more people in Fort Collins than the local city council and when he had been awarded a lifetime contribution award for his services to the city in 2002 by none other than the mayor himself, he simply nodded in appreciation and thanked the city for welcoming him with open arms when he first moved there.

Pulling up outside the gym in his hybrid Humvee, which prompted people to suggest he would make the perfect candidate for political office in the state, he got out and looked at “my baby” as he called it. The gym was located in one of the largest buildings in the city and was called “Mr. Muscles Muscular Metropolis” and held the record for the largest gym, by floor area, in the whole of the United States and was divided into six sections, each of which has its own locker room and shower and as Roger entered the building heading towards his office he called in to the reception desks on each level to see how things were going.

First up was the basement level, home to the real powerhouses of the state. Although he had never indulged in the sport of powerlifting, Roger was all about the muscles, he knew that powerlifting was very popular and so the basement was where they were located and in the thirty years he’d been there, the gym had managed to create three world champions (one of whom went on to win Olympic gold at Atlanta in 1996), twenty national champions, sixty state champions and even one World’s Strongest Man (beating the highly favoured Icelandic national champion in his home country). On the ground floor was one of the most extensive fitness gyms in the state with a bodybuilding gym on the floor above that. The third floor was the aerobics studio. Roger had always wanted his gym to be male only but when told when he applied for a permit that it had to be mixed, he allowed one floor for the ladies. The fourth floor was his favourite floor, the posing studio. It has some of the brightest lights in the world installed and the mirrors that lined the wall had been made to the same exacting detail as the lenses on the Hubble Space Telescope and finally his office on the fifth floor with had its own personal gym where the minimum weight was three hundred and fifty pounds and where he would often have a workout if the job of managing the gym ever got boring, which it only did when regular clients were unable to come in and train.

Roger’s training services came in two classes. The regular class, with was aimed at everyone, was a general health and fitness regime encouraging people to eat healthily, exercise regularly and make sure that America’s health care bill was reduced. The premier class was when Roger got really personal in his training methods. They were always held after the gym had closed due to its primary requirement. No clothes. Roger insisted that everyone who paid for a premier class training session had to sign a document stating that for the duration of the class, they would not wear any item of clothing whatsoever. As you can imagine, it was only the really hard core gym bunnies who joined this and every evening the gym would fill up with naked men aged between thirty and fifty filling up the gym pushing themselves to the limit with Roger taking those who had an interest in competition to the posing room and putting them through their paces and the ones who really took his fancy got a special pass to his office where after pushing them even harder with his personal gym he would reward them by permitting them to arrive and showing them what it felt like to experience the ultimate pump (the expression he used for the orgasm that he experienced every morning when he woke up).

For the rest of that day, he couldn’t stand waiting for the gym to close and on a large number of occasions retired to his bed in the office. However what he called a bed, most people would call a torture machine. It was a standard bed frame but without any comfort. Roger would lie on the exposed frame, strap his hands and legs to the frame and then, by the simple word of command “PUMP” send hundreds of volts of direct current through his body causing him to moan, groan and swear whilst his hips bucked as if he was ramming a muscleman. It was a very enjoyable way to spend an hour or two and after every session, ended with the scream of “VOTE REPUBLICAN”, Roger’s cum was shot into a container that he used as the base for his own supplement brand “Muscleman” which had the slogan “Let me put back what you have lost!”

As the sun started to set over Fort Collins and the gym started to close, Roger’s libido was going into overdrive. All he knew, looking at the booking forms was that two men were coming in that evening. He didn’t recognise the names but, like all the members of the premier scheme, they had listed their stats and Roger was practically dribbling with anticipation. The first person called “H. Cardigan” was nearly seven feet tall and weighed almost the same as Roger, the second person listed as “I. de Portau” was clearly French, but he too was massive at nearly three hundred pounds and standing at six foot, six tall. He heard the main receptionist leave the building with a friendly “Night, sir, don’t push them too hard!” and with that front door closed. Almost immediately Roger’s phone rang to indicate a text message. Opening it up he found a very strange message “Hello there, your clients for this evening have arrived. Could you meet us in the posing room please?”

Roger was rather surprised by the message but followed the instructions and as he opened the door, the whole posing room was illuminated by a bright light that caused Roger to squint. As he opened them again, a broad grin crossed his face as there in the middle of the posing room, wearing nothing more than a pair of posing trunks, were his best friends in the world.

“The Ultimate Briton!” he exclaimed, running forward and hugging the man who was the taller of the two, “and Porthos as well. Oh, guys, if I had known it were you I would have changed for the occasion!” and with that he kissed the man he called his lover.

Both men laughed, causing the room to shudder, and the Ultimate Briton said “Well, you can change if you want to I say, or would you like us to rip those clothes off you?” and with that he nudged Porthos who chuckled.

Roger smiled as he ripped off his clothes to reveal his muscled physique and was about to rip off his posing suit that he wore all day when the Ultimate Briton said “Not now, that’s for when we get pumped!” and reeled off the instructions for their visit.

“We, that is myself, the Ultimate Briton and Porthos, do hereby submit to your premier class training session. We promise to follow all your instructions and push ourselves to the limit. The session will not end until the last one of us cums. When that moment does happen, we are at your mercy!”

“Oh, fuck!” moaned Roger as his posing suit started to tent at the expectation of seeing both this super muscular friends cum at least once and as it did Porthos chucked, “My lover, you seem eager to start?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter Two : The Ultimate Gym Session

The three men entered the bodybuilding gym and as they did they all stood at looked at the machines in front of them. No dumbbell, barbell or weight weighed less than a hundred pounds and on the instruction of “Gentlemen, prepare to pump!” from Roger, all three men  made their way into the gym.

First on the agenda was wrists and as the three men sat down on the benches holding the hundred pound dumbbell in their hand they could each be heard grunting softly to themselves, and after a hundred reps stood up and still using the same weight started on their triceps. By now, all of them were starting to feel the effects of the training as their hearts were pounding and they were breathing noticeably, a point noted by Roger who chuckled, “Gentlemen, I give you the case of the disappearing abs” as his abs appeared when he breathed in and disappeared as he breathed out. This first section of the workout was just to get everything nicely moving for the real torment that would come later on, but even so Roger’s cock was already tenting his posing shorts and he occasionally knocked it with his one hundred and fifty pound dumbbell whilst doing hammer curls.

An hour later, all three men were starting to huff as they completed their warm up sessions, now it was time for the real torment to start. It was decided that Roger being the more senior so go first on the bench press and so setting it up for an incline session, Roger lay down and ordered four hundred pounds to be added to the bar. The Ultimate Briton and Porthos added the weight and then stepped back as Roger lifted the weight for fifty reps with ease. As he racked it back, he said “Yeah, lightweight, baby, Double it!” and so another four hundred was added. Lifting the bar up and down, like a seasoned pro, Porthos commented on the striations on Roger’s chest to which the Ultimate Briton said “Go on, feel them.” Porthos gingerly touched the strained muscle and Roger moaned “Yeah, you like that don’t you big boy” and with that racked them and yelled “AGAIN”. Now lifting sixteen hundred pounds Roger’s chest was turning into something resembling a roadmap and Porthos touched the mammoth chest again and then said something that took them all by surprise.

“Can I squeeze that muscle?” he said, almost in whispered tones

Roger nodded and as he hit his thirty fifth rep, Porthos squeezed the pectoral muscle causing Roger to moan “Oh, fuck, yeah, big, beefy pecs get them all the time!” and with that he stood up and hit a most muscular pose which caused his cock to harden to its full length.

“My turn” said the Ultimate Briton and lying down on the bench, benched the weight that Roger had just lifted with one hand for a hundred reps which caused both Porthos and Roger to gasp and then moan. Still holding the weight in one hand he said “Mmm, you couldn’t add some more to this could you. It’s a bit light”. Five minutes later, the Ultimate Briton was huffing and puffing with Porthos and Roger shouting at him to complete the set with a twenty thousand pound dumbbell. He screamed as he racked the weight and then stood up and flexed his chest which now also resembled a road map. Porthos moaned as he started as his cock started to tent his posing shorts and Roger chuckled “Guess who’s next?” and gestured to Porthos to lie down. Porthos nodded as the bar was lightened to two hundred pounds and did twenty reps in perfect form, then he said “Add more until I suffer, my lords”.

Roger didn’t waste a second and within a few moments, Porthos’s face was bright red, his chest heaving and his cock was on the verge of breaking free of it's restraints as he struggled to lift six hundred pounds. Gasping he turned to Roger and said, “My lord, pray, give me strength”.  Roger smiled and crouched down, cut the posing shorts from the now sweat covered groin, grabbed the cock firmly and rubbed. Porthos instantly roared and yelled “HARDER, MY LORD, MAKE PORTHOS YOU MUSCLE SLAVE!” as he was now able to lift the weight. Roger carried on and moaned “Get a camera, quick, I think this is worth recording”. The Ultimate Briton dashed over to the gym entrance and grabbed a camera labelled “For when muscle gets out of hand” and was soon filming Roger rubbing the giant cock of Porthos and Porthos huffing and puffing and moaning with the weight. It was clear that Porthos was going to be the first to cum,and so standing back Roger yelled “COME ON, YOU MUSCLE GIANT, AND SHOW THE WORLD YOUR POWER!”

Porthos took a deep breath and lifting the bar for his final rep yelled “FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE!” and as he locked out, he came, his chest heaving, his abs appearing and disappearing and shots of cum shooting from it. After several moments he moaned as he experienced the orgasm and as Roger helped him off the bench he chuckled saying “Not bad, for a first timer, usually the first timers arrive the minute they walk in the place!”

Porthos, still breathing hard, smiled and gasped, “My lord, I art your muscle slave!” and with that he prostrated himself in front of him to which Roger said to the Ultimate Briton “That will help with the leg press then!”

Even though Porthos was out of the running, he was still a very motivational tool urging his two friends to push themselves and after three hours of solid training, both the Ultimate Briton and Roger were starting to get nice and pumped, not to mention hard as well. As they stood next to each other hitting a front double bicep pose showing off their hugely pumped and vascular guns, Porthos moaned in delight saying “I am the strongest member of the Musketeer corps, but now realise that my strength is nothing to yours”. The Ultimate Briton and Roger looked at each other and chuckled.

“Leg Press?” Roger asked

“Leg Press!” smiled the Ultimate Briton.

Thanks to Roger’s strength, he was soon pressing a full ton and as he racked the weight he grunted, “Beat that Kai” referencing a recent video he had seen showing Kai Greene pressing a mere eight hundred pounds. As the Ultimate Briton sat down to start his reps he said, “A ton eh, okay?” and racked out a hundred reps in less than three minutes and as he racked the weight he moaned and said “Roger, Porthos, I think I’m next” and pointed to his cock now fifteen inches long and burst through his posing shorts. Roger crouched down and touched it which caused the Ultimate Briton to moan, and then he whispered something into Roger’s ear that took him by surprise and he asked him to repeat it.

“Rub me” the Ultimate Briton moaned, “rub me whilst I press every dumbbell in this gym and Porthos as well. I want to push myself and feel what Porthos felt!”

Ten minutes later, the Ultimate Briton was ready. He was going to attempt to press some thirty tons with Porthos on top for good measure whilst all the while Roger would be rubbing him. Taking a deep breath, he nodded and started pumping. Each rep was a combination of physical and mental agony. His quads were screaming and his mind was filled with images of musclemen flexing hard. Huffing and puffing he managed ten reps and on the eleventh he moaned, “I can’t do it!”

“My lord” said Porthos, peering over the top, “you are the most muscular man in the world. Your feats of strength are rivalled by no one, bar Hercules. I say, that as the strongest man in the Musketeer corps, you can do it!”

The Ultimate Briton gritted his teeth and repped and as he locked it out, he screamed in agony as he came covering the whole machine in cum with drops falling out of Roger and Porthos’s hair. As the machine clanked back into place, he breathed heavily and moaned “Thank you!”

The sun was starting to rise as Roger finished his posing routine in the posing room with the Ultimate Briton and Porthos applauding. The routine which he dubbed “The Rise of Man” was a dedication to all those people living under slavery or imprisonment around the world and explained why he was now the patron of several charities promoting awareness of slave labour and human trafficking. Flexing his pecs hard he moaned “What it means to be a man!” and with that gasped for breath.

As the Ultimate Briton shook his hands, Roger breathing hard whispered “It’s my turn” and with that looked down to his cock, now free of it's restraints and measuring a staggering sixteen inches long and so erect that it was now level with his abs. As Porthos gasped in awe of the sight, the Ultimate Briton had an idea and said “Roger, lie down on your back. I’ll be back in a moment” and with that left the room and as Roger lay down, Porthos moaned “The work of the human body is comparable to the work of the masters at the palace!”

A few moments later, the Ultimate Briton arrived back carrying a three hundred pound weight from the powerlifting gym and said “Porthos, hold his feet will you?”

“Hold my feet?” asked Roger, “what for?”

“Just call it the ultimate torture from the Ultimate Briton” he chuckled, as he gently pulled Roger’s member to vertical and then slid the weight over the shaft until it sat on Roger’s groin. Then he asked Roger to hold his arms up. Roger did and the Ultimate Briton pulled him up so that he was angled at forty five degrees, the weight pushing down on his groin.

“Tell me Porthos” the Ultimate Briton said, “Have you heard the latest theories on the subject of movement?”

Porthos shook his head.

“Ah, then let me explain” he said and with a smile added, “And I am hoping that Roger will be able to demonstrate” with that cleared his throat and started his explanation.

“It’s really quite astounding how time is fleeting. So perhaps therefore it should come as no surprise to hear that madness, unfortunately in some cases, takes its toll. But, and I want you both to listen to this very closely, I believe that based on this theory, that may not be the case for very much longer. I believe there is a way to keep control”

“And how is that possible, my lord?” asked Porthos, in rapt attention.

“Well, first of all you jump to the left” the Ultimate Briton replied and did so, causing the weight on Roger’s groin to thump against it and caused him to moan, “and then you step to your right again” and so saying moved back to where he had started. “Then you put your hands on your hips, now clearly Roger can’t do that because of how he is at the moment, but he can bring his knees in as tight as he can”.

A glint of realisation crossed Roger’s face as he did so and he whispered “Oh fuck, yeah, show Porthos what you mean!”

“Then, although I should caution” continued the Ultimate Briton, “that if the person doing this does not have a strong constitution, the final stage can lead to madness!”

“And what is that final step?” asked Porthos, as Roger’s moans became more guttural.

“The pelvic thrust” replied the Ultimate Briton and added, “If you would care to demonstrate, Roger” and at the same time closed his eyes and whispered “Track Nine”.

Suddenly the posing room’s speakers were blasting out a 1980’s remix of the song “Time Warp” from the Rocky Horror Show and the whole time Roger was bucking his hips up and down in time to the music, the weight rubbing his member as it rose and fell and as it did he flexed each glute hard one after the other. As the song came to an end, Roger’s moans and groans came to an end followed by an almighty “OH, FUCK!” as he came. Porthos, perhaps in a desperate attempt to become as powerful as Roger jumped towards the erupting member and placed his mouth over it and was soon bucking his hips as well. Turning around, he forced his own member into Roger’s mouth and the two men were soon lost in bliss. The Ultimate Briton lowered Roger to the ground and chuckled “Well, when the most muscular man meets someone from the nation of love, it’s only to be expected I supposed!”

After a long shower and changing into swimming trunks for the ride home to Roger’s house, the three muscle monsters climbed into Roger’s Humvee which dropped several inches as it made its way along the interstate. As it did, a man dressed in an overcoat observed the vehicle and reported in.

“This is Baby Bear to Papa Bear, the Three Stooges have left the Pit and are heading to the Trap!”

A few seconds later came the reply

“This is Papa Bear, be ready!”

• Like 1

Chapter Three : Post Workout Exertions

It was some twelve hours later before the friends stirred after their workout but even then it was not another hour before they were all laughing again over their exertions over the biggest dinner ever assembled. Yes, they were all wearing swimming trunks but no one minded as they joked about the weights that they had lifted, and the physical exertions that had pushed them to their limits and beyond enabling Roger to create a new supplement called “Muscleman MAX”. After their dinner, Roger made an admission to his friends that took them a little by surprise.

“Guys” he said, “ever since we trained together I have been horny, and I don’t mean a quick rub and I’m spent, I mean really, really horny” and with that he pulled down his swimming trunks and showed off his cock that was as long as it was hard and both of his friends nodded.

“You want us to rub it?” asked the Ultimate Briton with Porthos nodding intently

“No” breathed Roger, concentrating hard, “I want you to flex!”

“Flex” asked Porthos as he hit a front double bicep pose that made his guns bulge like cannosn

“Yeah!” moaned Roger, “but wearing these” and with that he pulled out a drawer and took out what looked like a series of armbands with wires connected to them. Handing them to his friends, breathing hard, he moaned, “Place them around each of your muscles, Biceps and Triceps, Quads and Hams, Calves, Pecs and Back”.

The Ultimate Briton and Porthos looked at each other but followed the instruction and a few moments later stood in front of Roger who was fumbling with something and all the while moaning.

“This, oh fuck, this is my latest invention from my Muscleman brand of supplements. It’s an, oh fuck this is going to be glorious, this is a device that takes the electrical impulses from flexing muscles and amplifies it” and with that he produced a small box in his hand that the wires from the arm bands were connected.

“Whatever for?” asked the Ultimate Briton

“For sexual torture” Roger replied as he pushed a button and two taser like darts popped out and embedded themselves into his nipples causing Roger to moan in ecstasy.

Porthos looked at Roger with concern and raised a hand as if to ask a question and as he did, his pec flexed.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH, FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” screamed Roger

Porthos instantly lowered his hand and stood stock still.

“No” he moaned, flexing his own muscles, “don’t stop moving. Flex, pose, every single electrical impulse is amplified by a hundred million times. I need that torture, don’t deny me this pleasure” and with that he grabbed his cock and started to rub, moaning “Hurt me, guys, hurt me!”

The Ultimate Briton gently flexed his calves and Roger’s moans became more guttural.

“Flex, you monsters” he moaned, his head arched back and his chest heaving, “I don’t care what you do, just push me to my limits”

“Well” said the Ultimate Briton to Porthos, “you heard him” and with that grunted “Posedown!”

Both men grunted as they hit a front double bicep pose and as the electrical impulses flowed into Roger, his screams and moans became more sexual and loud.

“Oh, fuck, you guys, I’m a man, I can take this, harder, faster, push me to beyond my limits but do it slowly. That’s an order!”

For the next hour, the Ultimate Briton and Porthos hit every possible pose in existence in extreme slow motion allowing each sinew and vein to bulge and to make Roger’s experience as close to torture as was possible. Resuming their front double bicep pose to start, they slowly turned it into a most muscular pose with their pecs bulging out so much that the strap restraining them dug into the pecs and made the pecs look as if they were being cut in half. That was then followed by a side chest pose with both men flexing the opposite side to each other, as if a mirror had been placed between them. They swapped sides and as they flexed again, Roger’s moans of sexual stimulation and desire filled the room with him panting “More, More, More!”

Flexing their abs hard, they raised their arms behind their heads and produced a display of muscularity that was unheard of in the world. Both men had ten packs and thanks to them pushing themselves hard, their swimming trunks were being well and truly stretched by their hardening cocks. They turned around to hit a back bicep pose, showing off their barn door sized lats, which caused Roger to start groaning as more power hit him. This made them both even more excited than they had been and as they hit another ab and quad pose, their swimming trunks gave up the fight and snapped off revealing a pair of cocks as long and as thick as each other both ridged with veins and a head that was almost glowing red.

“Oh, fuck” Roger groaned, writhing in agony, “Rub those monsters; send us all over the edge. Please, I beg you, I want to cum and you need to cum, RUB!”

All three men were by now huffing and puffing and as Porthos looked at the Ultimate Briton, he smiled and slapping his cock said “Come on, Henri, let’s show this muscleman what power means” and with that flexed his quads as he rubbed his member with one hand and hit a single bicep pose with the other arm.

“Are you going to let him talk about you like that, Phileas?” bellowed the Ultimate Briton, slapping his own cock and grabbing it in his hand, “We’ll show him!” and with that copied his friend’s pose. As the two giants flexed and rubbed, Roger grabbed his cock with both hands and soon all three men were moaning and groaning in a combination of physical, mental and sexual agony. After about twenty minutes of rubbing, all three men were breathing hard, gritting their teeth and opening their eyes wide as every nerve in their body was firing signals into their brains. Eventually it was too much for the Ultimate Briton and Porthos who screamed at the top of their voices and covered Roger in a thick covering of cum . As they did, Roger also screamed as he too came and as all three men collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, Roger pressed the off switch on the box and sighed contentedly gently moaning “Oh guys, that was the best arrival in my life!” and as they lay there, their chests heaving and their abs appearing and disappearing they soon dozed off.

As the three giants awoke the following morning, the fact that they were all naked was a blessing as demonstrated by the first thing that Roger saw on the television. The daily weather report:

“Yes, folks, it’s going to be the hottest day of the year so far. Temperatures are already into the high 80’s and we expect somewhere in Colorado to hit the magic one hundred, so crank on the a/c, get those BBQ’s ready and head down to the nearest body of water pronto!”

Roger chuckled, then started to chortle and then laughed so loudly that Porthos and the Ultimate Briton wondered what was wrong.

“Wrong?” he said, belly laughing so hard as to make his eyes stream, “nothing” and with that he opened up the back doors of the house to reveal “bar my own private lake” and with that he slapped the two giants on their back and shouted “Last one in is an aerobics instructor!” before charging down the decking towards the lake. Porthos and the Ultimate Briton quickly followed and all of them leapt into the air shouting “CANNONBALL” and as they impacted the lake they threw up so much water that as it came back down all three men lay in the water and rubbed themselves as if in a shower before enjoying the cool water and it wasn’t long before they started challenging each other with Porthos and the Ultimate Briton more than happy to take up Roger’s suggestions of strength and endurance, whether it was holding each other above the water or lifting the rocks at the bottom of the lake. However, as the three friends enjoyed their time, little did they realise that overhead using a drone, someone was spying on them.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Four : A (Un)pleasant Walk

Following their exertions in the water, the three heroes then lay down on the back and were soon fast asleep, aided by the hot sun gently tanning their skin to the same golden brown as every bodybuilder spent thousands to achieve and as they did they all dreamed of their best friend.

For Porthos, that was Henri, a young recruit who although lacking in the strength and power that the Titan had in abundance had bravery that matched it. He had joined the Musketeers just a few short years ago, but in that time he had proved himself to be worthy of the title not least when he managed to save the life of the Titan following his heroic efforts at wrestling a bull. Porthos had just thrown the beast onto his back to save the life of a small child and was roaring his power when everything suddenly went black. When he awoke a few moments later, Henri was at his side gently whispering “Well done you Titan!”. He explained later that Porthos had suffered something called a stroke and that if it had not been Henri’s care and attention, he would have died.

Roger’s dreams were filled with his own memories of the Titan, but also the Victorian Hero, the man who had made him what he was today. The Hero, as he saw fit to call him, had superhuman strength and speed but looked like any other Victorian gentlemen, but when the need came he would transform himself into the man lying next to him, the Ultimate Briton and as a result be able to withstand any amount of torture and as Roger imagined him undergoing such a trial he came and basted himself like a turkey.

The Ultimate Briton was also dreaming of his friends, although his best friends were next to him enjoying the hot sunshine, the friends he was dreaming of were also big and strong. Hans Bjerke, the man who had helped him climb an Icelandic volcano and Ned Land, the harpooner on board the Lincoln whose combined strength was just a little shy of himself. His dreams were filled with the three of them lifting anchors, lava bombs and in the case of himself both his friends as they tested their strength, he too came and moaned gently "My friends, revel in our combined strength!"

However, the three sleeping heroes were about to be tested by someone who knew them well and as he stood over them he gestured to his lackey and mimed tying the heroes up, but not by the arms, but by their scrotums.

The Ultimate Briton was the first to notice something as he moaned “Oh, Hans, squeeze me, make me howl in agony” and as he started to wake up he stared in disbelief at the sight in front of him. It was a man that he had countered with on numerous occasions and although every time he had won, the villain had always escaped.

“Doctor Gruesome” he swore under his breath

“Ah” replied the doctor, “so the Ultimate Briton awakes and is for the first time in my power” and with that he cackled.

“I will never be under your power” he snarled and with that jumped up and immediately screamed in agony which woke his friends up with a start.

“What’s the matter?” asked Roger as he saw the Ultimate Briton standing in front of him, completely naked and his eyes wide open in pain.

“He’s…” panted the hero, “….tied my balls together”.

Porthos next jumped up and also screamed in agony, this time with Roger accompanying the howling. As they fell down again, Doctor Gruesome laughed loudly.

“You are now all my prisoners” he cackled and with he produced a whip and cracking it in the air yelled, “Now, march!”

The three heroes found the terrible position that they were in. They had been tied together in such a way that they were, in effect, tied together with only three to four inches between them and facing each other. They instantly realised that all movement had to be slowly and carefully done and as they were forced to march, every step inflicted terrible pain on them and to make matters worse, every so often the lackey would push one of them forwards making all three scream in pain. The torturous march lasted for a good three hours until they came to a building that was completely blank in the middle of nowhere. The lackey pushed them all in and as they screamed in agony, they slid down a chute landing on a heap on the concrete floor and all blacked out.
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Five : The Diabolical Scheme

Roger moaned as he woke up and as he did, he gasped in horror at the sight that he was seeing. Both of his friends were strapped to metal tables and appeared to be prepped for some strange medical procedure. He was about to shout for them to wake up when a face popped into his field of view.

“Ah, good evening, Roger” said the doctor with a wicked grin, “so nice of you to join the land of the living again, especially as I need an independent witness”

“You fucking monster!” roared Roger and struggled to break free

“Less of the language thank you!” said the doctor, flipping over some notes, “I am English you know and as to being a monster, hardly, I just want to test your powers!” and with that he walked over to Porthos and placed a metal helmet, akin to those worn by the soldiers of the First World War, on his head and attached cables from it to a device on the wall and then wrote in his book “Subject One: Porthos, Noticeable Physical Appearances: Power Lifter like physique and therefore should be able to withstand mental torture” and with that he flipped the switch on the wall. Porthos immediately started to jerk with sparks coming out of the helmet before he suddenly became still.

“YOU’VE KILLED HIM!” Roger roared and gritting his teeth swore at the top of his voice as he tried to break free from his restraints.

“Now, be honest” replied the Doctor, ignoring Roger’s attempts at escape, “why would I want him dead?” and as if to answer Porthos started to moan “Henri, get out of here!”.

“See” said the Doctor, “All I am doing is reading that man's mind. Every memory of his is being copied onto the biggest mainframe computer in the world. He is quite all right, but now long for depends on you which reminds me!” and with that he walked over to the over table and started attaching electrodes to the Ultimate Briton’s nipples, member and scrotum.

As Roger watched he was divided. He knew that the doctor was going to physically torture the Ultimate Briton but the way he was doing it was just so sexually stimulating, Roger moaned under his breath. Sure enough as the doctor flipped the switch behind the Ultimate Briton, he took a gasp and then gently moaned “Oh yeah, Roger, rub me, twist me, hurt me!”

“Now” said the doctor, walking over to Roger, “I expect you would like to know why I am doing this? Well, there is one simple answer. Imagine, if you would be so kind, a combination. The power and strength of Porthos combined with the stamina of the Ultimate Briton and…” and with that he turned to Roger with a wicked smile, “…your sexual appetite” and with that thrust a twenty inch long rod into Roger’s cock. Roger groaned as he did and when the doctor attached an electrode to it, Roger gritted his teeth expecting the worst.

“Those two men” he said, pointing to Porthos and the Ultimate Briton, “will be forced to experience increasing levels of stimulation until they cum. When they do the mental energies generated by their orgasms will provide what I call the “muscle spark” to surge into you. Congratulations, Roger” he chuckled, “You are about to become a superman, no, an ultra man with a body that is impervious to anything bar a nuclear explosion and strength beyond even that of the Hulk! Oh, but don’t have any ideas about escaping, because once you do become that man, your mind will be slaved to me!” and with that he laughed manically and as he left the room he said “See you in the morning, Muscle Slave!” and slammed the door behind him.

“PORTHOS!” yelled Roger at the top of his voice, “ULTIMATE BRITON, WAKE UP!” but it was no good as both men continued to be unresponsive save for their members twitching and their muscles bulge.

The only saving grace for Roger was that both men had the constitution of oxen and were managing to withstand the stimulation that would have made lesser men scream in orgasmic agony ten times over and that gave Roger time, time to think about to prevent the two men condemning him to a life of servitude. During that time Roger came to the conclusion that both men were giving him clues as to how to escape this trap. Yes, both men were by now exhibiting raging cocks with Porthos just the bigger and they were both covered in sweat from their exertions but it was clear that they knew that they were being used and were trying to break the trap.

Porthos had mentioned on a large number of occasions someone called Henri, who listening to his descriptions, was a small lad recently joined the Musketeers but whose heart was clearly as big as Porthos was muscular. The feats that he had displayed according to Porthos being forced to recount them made Roger wonder if in fact he was a superhero himself and that’s when a plan started to form in his mind, a plan that instantly became an idea when the Ultimate Briton in one of his gasps moaned “There is only one man stronger than me, the Ultimate Musketeer!”

“Porthos” said Roger, gently, “Tell me more about the Ultimate Musketeer!”

Almost instantly Porthos moaned and his cock twitched again.

“He is a hero” he moaned, “a credit to the corps and the only man save yourself that I would marry in an instant. His size, his strength and his courage” and with that his member started to ooze pre cum. At the same time, as if prompted by Porthos’s recollections, the Ultimate Briton started to moan and said “Hans, the Ultimate Musketeer is a man like no other. Bigger, taller and stronger than me. If he and I were able to, we’d go like that!” and he started to buck his hips also causing him to pre cum.

“May I meet this man?” moaned Roger, trying to get both men to think of him at the same time.

Both men moaned and as they did, a circle of white light appeared in front of them all. As it did Roger could make out a figure almost shrouded in the brightness of the light and as it did, both men started to react.

“Yes” moaned Porthos, “Yes, Ultimate Musketeer. I will be your groom. Take me, and push me to my limits!” and as he spoke his hips started to buck, his face was a picture of concentration and at the same time desperation almost as if he knew what would happen if he came. The Ultimate Briton also was reacting to the light, but his utterings of “Forgive me, Hans, Ned, but I have to leave you. My services are being called upon elsewhere” made no real sense, but it was clear that like Porthos he too was being pushed towards his limits as well.

Suddenly without any warning Porthos screamed “HENRI!” and arrived, closely followed by the Ultimate Briton who screamed “I HEAR THE CALL!” and they both came. Roger took a deep breath and gritted his teeth as he felt the “muscle spark” enter his body whilst all the time the figure in the light was starting to become clearer.

The pain was excruciating and felt as if he was being electrified by the entire output of the American power station system but he knew that he had to defy it and give the Ultimate Musketeer as much time as possible to answer his cries of torture. Eventually it was all too much and with a scream of agony, he blacked out.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Six : The Ultimate Saviour

As Roger came to, he found himself in the presence of a man who could only be described as a god. He had be to be at least eight feet tall, if not taller. As the man stood there, Roger realised that he wasn't feeling any pain and as if the man in front of him could read his mind, he held aloft two cables each of which was sparking at the end and as he did, his booming bass voice chuckled "Congratulations, Roger, you've managed to summon the Ultimate Musketeer and withstand agonies that few men could endure!".

As Roger gazed in disbelief at the Ultimate Musketeer, his cock hardened and he moaned which prompted the Musketeer to chuckle "Porthos, Ultimate Briton, I think he wants you" and with that he ripped off the restraints holding Roger and his two friends helped him to his feet.

“Well done!” said the Ultimate Briton as Roger was helped up, “it’s very few people who can withstand one of Doctor Gruesome’s transformation devices. So I think it’s only fitting that you tell him so!” and with that he snapped his figures and the now haggard figure of the Doctor walked, as if in a daze, towards him and as he did he prostrated himself and say “I am your slave!”

Roger looked at the Ultimate Briton who smiled and said “And he wasn’t one of them. Amazing what can happen when two ultimate men and a Titan force their will onto another, eh?”

Roger stood tall over the prostrate Doctor and announced “I release you from your slavery, but command that you now do good. From this day on, you will use your knowledge of torture to inflict it upon those who deserve it. Those who force their nations into servitude, those who force others to do their work and those who will not allow freedom in their nation. Do you understand?”

The Doctor stood up and with his head lowered said “I understand, master” and with bowed and walked out of the building unchallenged.

“Right” said the Ultimate Musketeer clapping his hands together, “I don’t know about you three but I fancy a bit of a workout” and with that he asked everyone to pick up as much equipment as they could carry and then told them to climb onto him. He then started to run on the spot and mused “Mmm, two tons for a fifteen mile run. Excellent, haven’t had that as a workout for ages” and with that ran like the wind out of the building smashing through any number of metal doors heading back to Roger’s house directed by him despite being so hard that it kept on slapping against the Ultimate Musketeer’s back.

For the next week, the four heroes celebrated their defeat of the Doctor and came to the conclusion that they should, now bolstered by the addition of the Ultimate Musketeer, push themselves harder than ever and so with a public holiday in the offing, Roger arranged something that he often did for his staff and sent them an e-mail stating that on Thanksgiving Day, he would not open the gym and moreover would close it early on the Wednesday and not open again until noon on Friday thus giving his staff the chance to spend the whole day with their families, “plus” he added, smiling, “we can have the whole building to ourselves for the best part of forty eight hours. That’s forty eight hours of sheer naked muscle torture” and with that he moaned in expectation.

As Roger turned the lock in the gym’s front door with a satisfied grin on his face he recounted what they had done. Over the past few days the four of them had moved some of the Doctor’s equipment into the posing room, under the disguise of redecorating it and now, they had the complete run of the building for the next forty eight hours. Hanging the key on the board in the reception area he chuckled as he said, “Gentlemen, on your marks, get set, PUMP!” and with that all four ran to the locker rooms.

The Ultimate Musketeer won with the Ultimate Briton and Porthos tying for second which suited Roger down to the ground as the three other heroes started to chant “STRIP! STRIP! STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!!”

“With the right accompaniment” smiled Roger, and took out his mobile device and placing it on top of the lockers pressed the play button and a full orchestral rendition of “The Stripper” filled the locker room and Roger started to undress showing off his physique in time to the music before finishing with a flourish and ripping off his posing shorts to reveal his now fourteen inch hard cock which was greeted by rapturous applause from all present.

Next it was Porthos and he chose to strip to a piece of music he had never heard prior to visiting Roger but when he did hear he felt inspired and proud to be a Frenchman and so he nodded and Roger queued the next piece of music, the current French national anthem, and as Porthos stripped flexing each muscle in turn, the Ultimate Musketeer stood up and saluted. Porthos returned the salute with his eighteen inch cock which went from flaccid to hard in less than a minute.

Next came the Ultimate Briton who addressed the crowd with “Gentlemen, I represent the best of the British nation and therefore need to say only one thing, Britannia rules the waves!” and with that started to undress and pose at the same time to “Rule Britannia” and like everyone else he saluted both in being and in nature as his sixteen inch cock held a Union Jack aloft.

Finally it was the turn of the Ultimate Musketeer and as he stood in front of the now naked heroes, he doffed his hat and said “We are all gentlemen and as such hold close to our hearts a universal truth that we protect those less powerful than ourselves” and as he started to strip he recited an oath that Porthos knew by heart and whispered under his breath.

“One for all and all for one” he said, “Musketeers are always ready! One for all and all for one, Helping everybody! We cross our hearts and pray, we cross our swords night and day, We drink a beer and swear we are faithful to our King!” and with that he struck a front double bicep pose, flexing every other muscle as his twenty inch cock bulging almost with power which made the other heroes applaud loudly, with the loudest belonging to Roger who watched the member cock and moaned, as he imagined experiencing the power of such a man inside him.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Seven : The Ultimate Offer

Twelve hours into their mammoth session and all four men were nicely pumped and in the case of Roger had arrived multiple times. As he washed off the latest residue in the showers, the Ultimate Musketeer asked him, “You really like me don’t you? I have seen many a man drool over me, but you seem to withstand my feats of superhuman power until I start doing this” and with that he touched his member and Roger gasped and leant against the cubicle to support himself.

“You are a god” Roger moaned, as he felt his balls start to churn again, “your strength and muscles I can deal with, but that cock” and with that he moaned and groaned and arrived again. Panting from the orgasm he collapsed to the floor where the Ultimate Musketeer caught him and looking at him Roger moaned, “Oh  I want  to be like you Mr. Ultimate!”

The Ultimate Musketeer chuckled, then laughed and soon the whole locker room was filled with booming laughter.

“The number of times I have been told that!” he smiled, and with that gently raised Roger’s hand to his chest. Roger gingerly placed his hand on the giant's pec and his eyes opened in admiration.

“Your heart” he moaned, “it’s like an engine. Pounding away. Oh fuck, I can’t stand it!” and with that he arrived again covering the giant with muscle juice. The Ultimate Musketeer was about to let him down when he moaned “Please, let me touch you all over!”

“How can I refuse such a request from the man who summoned me?” he smiled and with that stood upright and leant against the shower cubicle. Roger switched on the shower and soon the giant was covered from head to toe in streams of hot water. The giant then announced "I am your slave. Command me!" and Roger rattled off pose after pose after pose, each of which the Ultimate Musketeer performed to perfection. As he hit a front lat spread, his cock on full show, Roger couldn't stand anymore and grabbing it gasped “Oh, I want to be just like you!” and he gulped as he stammered, “Please, can we”, another gulp, “Oh, man just thinking about it, please, can we” another gulp, “Oh fuck, I…!”

“What would you have with me?” asked the Ultimate Musketeer, sensing that Roger was trying to find the courage to ask something, “I pray, my lad, tell me and I will try my best to comply!”

“Can we have a body swap so I can feel as huge and juicy as you?” Roger blurted out.

The Ultimate Musketeer looked at Roger who had blacked out from the sensation of asking him. Gently cradling him in his arms, he took him back to the bodybuilding gym where Porthos and the Ultimate Briton were challenging each other on the leg extensions. The Ultimate Briton, lifting the entire stack and Porthos, clanked the machine to a halt when he saw the prone figure of Roger being carried in and laughing said “I told you he’d never be able to stand you ramming him!”

“What’s a body swap?” the Ultimate Musketeer asked.

“Well” replied the Ultimate Briton, “it's usually used in storytelling to get someone else's viewpoint. Completely impossible in real life of course. Seems rather a strange subject for someone of your ilk to ask about though!"

“I asked” moaned Roger as he wrapped his arms around the Ultimate Musketeer’s neck, “I want to become you!”

“And I, as Porthos will tell you, cannot deny the request of such a brave man!” he replied.

As the Ultimate Briton pondered, he suddenly snapped his fingers and asked, “Roger, did you mean a mind swap?”

“What’s a mind swap?” asked Porthos looking confused.

“A mind swap is exactly what it says” replied the Ultimate Briton, “instead of physically transferring the brain from one person to another, a mind swap transfers the information inside the brain”

“Yes” moaned Roger, his hips bucking in the Ultimate Musketeer’s arms, “Yes, transfer all my memories into this monster of a man so I can experience his power, strength and, ooooh!” and with that he came again.

“You know” smiled the Ultimate Briton, “listening to Porthos telling me what happened to him, I think that the good Doctor might be able to help. First though, let’s get you cleaned up eh Roger. As powerful as he is, even the Ultimate Musketeer won’t want to smell like deep fried cum!”

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” moaned Roger as he bucked his hips and gyrated them as Porthos tried his best to restrain him, “I can’t wait to experience all that pain, agony and torture as we swap our minds!” and with that he started to pre cum.

“Yes” mused the Ultimate Briton, who was having a much better time with the Ultimate Musketeer, “that brings me to a valid point. If my understanding of this machinery is correct, my addition of a simple piece of code instead of uploading your memories into the mainframe will trick the mainframe into thinking that it is now being asked to download those memories back and tricking it again to think that Roger and the Ultimate Musketeer have changed places when they haven't. However, I would like to have run a test on myself but..."

“I understand” said the Ultimate Musketeer, “you wish one of us to remain conscious during the procedure. If so then I accept that, I cannot allow the person who brought me here to suffer!”

“But, I want to suffer” Roger moaned, “I need to feel the pain, the agony, the ooooh, fuck!” and with that he came all over Porthos who frowned.

“I accept your wishes” said the Ultimate Musketeer and beckoned Porthos over, “You are a brave man, Roger” he said, and then turning to Porthos added “And you are equally brave, your actions in the heat of action prove this, therefore I command you to knock me out!”

“But” replied Porthos, but was hushed by the Ultimate Musketeer saying “I am superior to you in every extent, and that include rank. You have been given an order by your superior officer and I expect you to act on it!”

Porthos begged with him not to command him to do that but the Ultimate Musketeer insisted and with almost tears in his eyes, Porthos punched the Ultimate Musketeer and knocked him out cold. The Ultimate Briton came over to him and placed an arm over his shoulders and said “Don’t worry, he gave you an order and knew what to expect!”

“So do I!” moaned Roger, “now hook us up and get swapping!”

For the next few moments, both men had helmets placed on their heads with wires attached to the mainframe. As they did, Roger's moans and groans became more and more guttural and his cock became harder and harder. Whenever was ready, the Ultimate Briton and Porthos stood behind a console and was about to ask "Everyone ready" when Roger unable to stand the stimulation anymore roared "DO IT. THROW THAT SWITCH. MAKE ME SCREAM IN AGONY"

“Gentlemen” said the Ultimate Briton, “good luck” and with that he threw the switch.

Both men were instantly covered with raw electricity and as Roger screamed in agony, his hips started to buck at such a rate that the restraints holding him in place were being given a thorough workout. As Porthos watched him writhe and squirm, he looked at the Ultimate Briton with concern, but he just smiled and nodded to reassure him that everything was all right. Roger’s bucking got harder and faster and his cock hardened to it’s maximum length before with a mighty “OOOOOH, FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK!” Roger blacked out.

“Is he?” asked Porthos, fearing the worst.

“Nah” replied the Ultimate Briton chuckling, “he had much worse than that!" and remembered the last time that Roger had undergone such a process and then explained to what was happening. "His memories have now been transferred into here” and with that he patted the console, “next that line of code I introduced will make the machine believe that Roger and the Ultimate Musketeer have changed places and so deliver Roger’s memories back into what it believes is Roger’s body but in reality it will be the Ultimate Musketeer’s body whilst the Ultimate Musketeer’s memories will be placed into Roger’s body”

And as he spoke, Roger’s body gasped and he slowly opened his eyes but instead of a torrent of swearing coming out of his mouth, a gentle chuckle emerged and in a French accent he said “My friend, Porthos, see, nothing to be alarmed about”

“Ultimate Musketeer?” asked Porthos, “Is that you?”

“Verily” came the reply and as the process continued, the Ultimate Musketeer started to examine his temporary body and seemed very impressed by it saying “Tell your friend, Ultimate Briton, that I approve of his work!”

The Ultimate Briton nodded as the machine powered down and as he removed the helmet from the head that was Roger’s he said “Right then you two, I want a full report on how strong Roger is now by this evening!” and with that he released the Ultimate Musketeer from his restraints and Porthos helped him to the bodybuilding gym. As he did, the Ultimate Briton reached for a packet of smelling salts that he had underneath the machine and waved it underneath the Ultimate Musketeer’s nose. Slowly it twitched and as he came to, it was clear that Roger had had his wish come true.

“Oh” he moaned as he started to come to, “You are so hot” and as he continued to awake, his cock started to grow again.

“You fucking stud” he continued, “Make that horse cock as big as you can and ram it down my throat, Choke me big boy” and with that he started to buck his hips and then, almost growling he said “Choke me, you fucking animal, you!” and as he did his eyes started to open.

“Hello there” smiled the Ultimate Briton, “pleasant mind swap?”

“Fuck!” he yelled, pulling at the restraints, “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Ram me now, Pound the fucking balls off me!” and with that he arrived covering himself with muscle juice

“I’ll take that as a yes then!” the Ultimate Briton smiled and with that undid the restraints. Roger instantly jumped up, hit the biggest most muscular pose he had ever hit, arrived again and moaned “Powerlifting Gym, now, I need to test my POWER!” and with that he picked up the Ultimate Briton in his arms and ran downstairs faster than ever before.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2