The American Musketeer : A Series

CardiMuscleman

Chapter Eight: Inhuman Strength and Ultimate Adoration

"YEAH" roared Roger as he slapped his naked body, "I can do this, because I am the ULTIMATE!" and with that he nodded to the Ultimate Briton who stood in front of him holding the five ton barbell in the air level with Roger. As Roger shouted at himself, and slapped himself all over, the Ultimate Briton said "This will break every record in the book, but will remain our secret"

"FUCK!" roared Roger as he stood ready for the weight to be lowered, "Beat this Ray Williams and your cissy nine hundred pound squat" and with that shouldered the weight with the Ultimate Briton still holding on. As he breathed deeply, swearing every alternate breath he suddenly roared "NOW!" and with that the Ultimate Briton let go and Roger squatted.

The squat was so deep that Roger's glutes touched the floor and as he roared he stayed there, pushing every part of the Ultimate Musketeer's body to their limits, then slowly started to stand up screaming "YEAH, FUCKING RAW MUSCLE POWER" before he stood up and then defied the Ultimate Briton's belief by then performing a perfect overhead press and as he stood there he screamed "I AM THE ULTIMATE MAN!" and as he dropped the bar which the Ultimate Briton just managed to catch, he started to work on his borrowed body.

“Oh shit, beat me hard!” he moaned as he grabbed the Ultimate Musketeer’s member and began to tug at it, “Please, you beautiful  brute, make me be your fuck boy!” and with that he started to moan and seemed for a moment to lose all ability to talk in English as he grunted, huffed, puffed and screamed as he came. Sinking to the floor on his knees he moaned “The Ultimate Musketeer is a god!” as he orgasmed and moaned contentedly.

At that moment, Porthos popped his head around the door to the powerlifting gym and gestured for the Ultimate Briton to follow him.

“Is something the matter?” he asked.

Porthos pointed in form of reply to the Ultimate Musketeer who was now naked in front of the mirrors in the locker room and moaning.

“Oh, my lord Roger!” he moaned, as he hit a front lat spread, “you may not have the strength of power of me, but this body is the work of the Lord! If only there was some way I could share my power with you so that you could be the Ultimate Man in this nation!”

“Mmm” mused the Ultimate Briton, “we have an ordinary man taken with the power of the Ultimate Musketeer and we have an Ultimate Musketeer taken with the physical stature of an ordinary man!” and as he watched the Ultimate Musketeer flex again, he had an idea and approached the Musketeer.

“Sir” he said, bowing politely, “am I to understand that you wish to reward my friend for his bravery and courage by ensuring that he retains some of your power and strength?”

The Musketeer nodded, still lost in admiration.

“I believe that we can do that” the Ultimate Briton smiled, “but in order to do so, you will both have to be conscious during the process. I pray, please forgive my friend and his coarse language during the process!” and as if to prove the point an almighty “OH, FUCK, RUB ME!” resonated through the building.

The Musketeer too moaned as he felt the rumbling through himself and said, “I cannot deny my friend the joy of watching his friend experience true power!”

“Yeah!” moaned Roger as he walked back to the room with the equipment, “I’m going to enjoy this and so are you, big boy!” and with that he playfully punched his pecs before squeezing the nipples causing the Ultimate Musketeer to moan.

As the Ultimate Musketeer laid down on the table and was attached to the machinery, Roger rubbed the Ultimate Musketeer’s member for the final time giving it a good slap moaning “This is one heck of a monster, you monster!” and with that sat on top of the giant and as he was attached to the machinery he started to groan and rubbed the Musketeer’s abs.

“Ready, gentlemen?” asked the Ultimate Briton

Roger moaned and the Ultimate Musketeer replied “As this man would say, DO IT!” and with that the Ultimate Briton threw the switch. Roger instantly screamed in agony again but the Ultimate Musketeer, took a deep breath just before, and was now holding his breath causing the abs in his stomach to protrude like never before and this was too much for Roger.

“Spread your huge legs wide” he roared, “Because you are going to take this big fuck weapon in that hole” and with that thrust his cock deep into the Ultimate Musketeer’s glutes. The Ultimate Musketeer gasped and was instantly lost in a combination of pain, sexual stimulation and muscle worship. For the next ten minutes Roger was, for perhaps the first time in recorded history, ramming himself as their memories transferred into each other’s bodies, however at the halfway stage the Ultimate Briton flipped a switch and said “and now for something completely different”

Both men’s muscles started to pulse and slowly, but surely, the Ultimate Musketeer’s body started to shrink slightly and Roger’s body started to grow. As both men started to realise what was happening, they let forth screams and curses that were so loud and so rampant Porthos covered his ears in case he heard something he should not. The process came to an end with an mighty combination of “FUCK” from Roger and “MERDE” from the Ultimate Musketeer that both men blacked out as cum flowed over the two of them.

At the signal from the Ultimate Briton, Porthos gently picked up Roger and lay him on a nearby bench and as he unstrapped the Ultimate Musketeer, he said “Thank you mon amis” almost with a hint of sadness.

“You can hear your nation calling can’t you?” replied the Ultimate Briton and Porthos nodded.

“But” he added, “Your friend and my friend will forever be a part of each other” and with that he started to walk to the far end of the gym fading as he went but not before the words “Once a Musketeer, Always a Musketeer” floated on the air and woke up Roger who moaned, “And once a muscleman, always a muscleman!" who then opened his eyes and demanded "Measure me. Measure the god made flesh!"

The Ultimate Briton took a measuring tape and rattled off numbers that pushed Roger to the limits. "7ft 5, 70 chest, 40 biceps, 30 waist, 50 quads, 40 calves, a flaccid 11 incher and I dare say at least eight hundred pounds of lean muscle!"

For the next hour Roger used his friend as a weight as he pushed his new body to the limits of human endurance and as he came for the tenth time in that timeframe, he moaned "Ultimate Briton, meet the Ultimate American!"
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Short Trip : The New Titan

Scene One: The Unexpected Arrival

Roger stood in the middle of the posing room unable to contain himself. He had arranged with Porthos, the mightiest man ever to walk the face of the earth and his lover, that during the Christmas holiday Porthos would come and visit and would permit Roger to push him to his limits and beyond and that meant only one thing and as Roger tapped his foot with an eager impatience his mind was already imagining the torture that he was going to put the Titan through.

“Oh fuck” he moaned, as he rubbed his cock, “commanding Porthos to so what I please, telling him to sit in an electric chair, restraining those mighty muscles, oh, fuck, attaching electrodes to his cock, balls and nipples, oh, man, hitting him with all the juice in the world, oh, shit, and then watching him scream in agony as I rub myself to orgasm” and as he imagined the Titan screaming in agony it was too much for him and he came covering the floor with his cum and as he orgasmed himself, the door to the room started to open. Roger moaned uncontrollably and unable to bear it any more prostrated himself on the floor as he heard footsteps and roared “Porthos, your acolyte worships the very ground that you walk on. I beg you, Titan, allow me to worship that power!”

“Ah” said a very English voice and in a much higher register than Porthos’s booming bass, “I am sorry to disappoint you, sir, but I am not him!”

Roger looked up and was greeted by what looked like a familiar face. It looked so much like his online friend, the alter ego of the Ultimate Briton, in his civilian garb, that he almost declared “You were able to come and spend Christmas!” but the rest of the person looked so different he knew that it could not be. He was wearing a pair of brown boots, blue pants, a red shirt and a leather baldric hanging from which was a sword and on top of his head was a red hat with a yellow feather protruding from it. As Roger stood up, the visitor bowed and as he came back up he introduced himself.

“Monsieur” he said, “I bring greetings from our mutual friend, the man called Titan!” and with that handed Roger a scroll. Roger unrolled it and read the message.

“My lord Dixon” it said, “please forgive me for not being able to join you as we had arranged. As you know, I am a Musketeer first and a Titan second and sadly my nation has called me to action and it is a call I cannot ignore. Therefore I have sent my best friend, Henri. Ask him why he and I are friends and you will see why I have sent him. I am, and always will be, your lover. Baron du Vallon”

Looking up from the scroll Roger studied Henri. He looked just like his online friend but appeared to be a bit younger and so Roger said “I thank you for your message from our mutual friend, tell me your name!”

The person stiffened into a military pose and announced “Sir, I am Henri de Ceredigion, musketeer cadet”

As he held the attention pose, Roger noted that he looked very slim and so asked him if he knew the Titan outside his military career. Henri nodded and replied, “I consider myself to the Titan’s friend and I think I know why” and with that took off his hat and his shirt and as he did, Roger gasped in amazement and his cock hardened. Hitting a front lat spread, Henri’s chest exploded with lean, ripped muscle. Although he did not have the depth and strength of Porthos, he reminded Roger of a gymnast and his mind, filled just minutes ago by the idea of torturing the Titan, now switched to pushing this newcomer to his limits and as he thought he breathed “Wow”

Henri bowed again, his abs squeezing together to reveal an eight pack that made Roger cum just by looking and as he came back up again, he said “Sir, would you like to teach me?”

“Teach you?” moaned Roger

“Sir” said Henri, “although I look as if I could wrestle the Titan, my friend, to a standstill, I am afraid that I am not as strong” and with that he sat down on a bench and explained that he had spent the first ten years of his life being inspired by his father, the current member of Parliament for Cardiganshire, but who had been England’s strongest man and when Henri celebrated his tenth birthday his father promised him that he would teach him to become a healthy young lad and by the time he reached his eighteenth birthday none could rival him for fitness and health, but when he was seconded to Paris as part of an exchange visit he instantly realised that he was healthy, but not strong and despite becoming friends with the Titan, he still felt that he was not and could never become as strong as his friend.

“My dearest wish” he concluded, “is to be able to lift the same as my friend and more!” and with that he bowed his head. Roger crouched down and said “As you are the friend of the Titan, I would be honoured to help you!” and with that raised Henri’s head and said “Would you like to start now?”

“YEAH!” roared Roger as the weight crashed down and he flexed his pecs. As Henri’s wyes widened in admiration, Roger grunted “1,200lbs in a bench press. Go on, punch those puppies!” and gestured to his chest. Henri made a fist and was in two minds but a “PUNCH IT!” from Roger told him that he had been given and order and mustering all of his strength Henri punched Roger’s pecs.

As his fist encountered the pectoral muscle, Henri yowled and quickly withdrew his hand and shook it to try and get some feeling back into it and as he did Roger moaned, “Yeah, felt like punching a brick wall didn’t it?” and with that he thumped his chest and added “When I am done with you, your pecs will be just as strong!”

“Truly, sir?” asked Henri, unable to believe that his chest would be that strong in such a short amount of time.

“Fuck, yeah!” roared Roger as he walked over to the cable crossover machine, put the pin into the 210lb slot, took a deep breath and roared as he lifted the weight then stepped forward and moaned “Henri, watch this!” and with that performed a crossover and held the weight causing his chest to erupt into sinews of muscle. As Henri touched the quivering muscle, Roger moaned and said “Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!” and performed twenty reps without break before letting go of the weight and hitting a side chest pose.

“I am willing to learn, sir!” said Henri

“Then follow your tutor well!” replied Roger and with that explained how to do the exercise. “In order to really get the chest to work” he said, “you have to lean as if walking against a strong wind. Show me, Henri!”

Henri, now dressed in only a pair of shorts that Roger had lent to him, stood to attention and then leaned as if battling a strong wind and then resumed his attention stance.

“Nearly” smiled Roger, and with that helped Henri into the correct position with his torso leaning forward and one foot just a little in front of the other. Once satisfied with the position that Henri was adopting, he asked Henri to move his arms back as far as he could and with that placed the holders in his hands and then moving in front of him said “Now, move those hands to this position” and placed his hand in front of Henri’s groin. Henri nodded and as he moved the holders to the position mentioned, Roger’s cock stiffened as a roadmap of striations filled his view.

“Is that right, sir?” asked Henri but Roger was lost in his worship.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck” he moaned, “I have never seen a more ripped set of muscles in my life”. As Henri continued to hold the pose, Roger’s mind was filled with images of him ramming Henri until they both orgasmed and it wasn’t until Henri asked “And what comes next, sir?” that Roger realised that Henri had been holding that pose for a good five minutes.

“Next” moaned Roger under his breath, “I want to thrust this bulging cock into those ripped glutes and take us both to heaven!”

“Sorry, sir?” asked Henri, “I did not catch that!”

Roger shook his head and said, “Sorry, just thinking to myself. Next you allow the weight to drop back to the ground and then repeat that process ten times!”

Henri nodded and as he did ten reps in perfect form and time, Roger had to bite his tongue. This lad had to be no more than twenty years old and as Porthos had not mentioned it had not yet experienced the might of the Titan. His cock, now nine inches long, six inches thick and tenting his own shorts wanted to rob this lad of his virginity, but could Roger to that to a friend of Porthos.

“And then more, sir?” asked Henri, breaking into Roger’s thoughts. Roger just nodded vacantly and increased the weight and Henri did the same again and in order to avoid being aroused he said “I’ll just check your back to see if you are doing it right” but that was a mistake as at the maximum extension of the back, Henri’s back resembled a Christmas tree with a perfect v shape that made Roger groan.

“Are you all right, sir?” asked Henri as he completed his set.

“More” moaned Roger and increased the weight.

For the next half hour, Roger was lost in the sight of this lad making short work of the weights and making his chest and back so pumped that Roger caught himself imagining the two of them ramming each other on more than one occasion. However, as Roger placed the pin into the 105lb slot, and commanded “Go”, it soon became clear that something was wrong.

Henri grunted as he took the strain and was clearly giving it his all but the weight wasn’t moving. Moving back to the front, Roger gasped at the sight. Henri’s face had gone bright red, he was gritting his teeth and his chest was red with power. Henri had reached his limit but he wasn’t giving up without a fight. This made Roger even more uncomfortable and he was tempted to shout “TAKE ME YOU GOD!” when Henri gasped, let go and slumped into Roger’s chest as the weights crashed down.

As Roger took Henri out of his chest, he could hear a sound and as he looked at Henri he knew what the sound was. Henri was crying.

“Sir” he sobbed, “I feel I have failed you. You were promised a friend of the Titan, and I am nothing more than a weakling who does not deserve his or your friendship!” and with that burst into tears again.

Roger knew from his experience that Henri was suffering from a crisis of confidence. Yes, he had a body that, even though the bucks coming from it were those of anguish, were making Roger harder than he had been in a long while but his strength nothing like the Titan whose friendship he clearly appreciated.

“Oh” wailed Henri, “if only I could became a Titan, feel that strength coursing through me. I’d stand underneath a tree during a thunderstorm if I could feel his power!”

Roger suddenly had an idea and pulling Henri out of his chest wiped the cadet’s eyes with his fingers and said “Henri, are you brave?”

Henri nodded through tear stained eyes.

“I mean, really brave” added Roger, “willing to put your life on the line, willing to suffer torture and withhold information even if it meant screaming in agony?”

“When I became a Musketeer cadet” he said, sniffing, “I promised to die before betraying a Musketeer” and then added “Why?”

Roger placed Henri upright and held his head.

“Forgive me” he said, and making his hand into a fist he delivered such an uppercut punch to Henri that he was propelled backwards by the punch. As Roger caught him, Roger started to weep as he nursed the unconscious cadet in his arms and whispered “You will see why when I am finished!”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Scene Two: The New Titan is born

It had really hurt Roger to punch Henri like that, but he knew that once Henri had found out the reason why he would be forgiven, however Roger’s thought processes were concentrating on one thing. Not cumming.

“Oh fuck!” he moaned, as he placed Henri on a bench, “oh fucking fuck” he continued as he bound the cadet’s wrists, “oh fucking fuck fuck” he grunted as he bound the cadet’s ankles and as he stood back to admire his work he rubbed his nine inch long, five inch thick cock and screamed “OH FUCKING FUCK FFFFUUUCCCKKK!” and with that came. As he gasped for breath, he moaned again and looked at the prize in front of him. Henri’s ripped chest was rising and falling gently, precisely as the Ultimate Musketeer had a few weeks earlier and just as then Roger was going to swap minds with the now unconscious donor and as he placed the helmet on Henri’s head, his cock started to twitch again and he moaned again.

“Yeah” he moaned, “I want it as well, Porthos” and with that placed another helmet on his head and lay next to the naked cadet, one hand on his cock and one on the switch that would activate the machine. As he rubbed his cock more furiously than ever before, he grunted, groaned and moaned and could feel himself starting to cum again. Gritting his teeth he edged twenty times in the following half hour, all the time watching the chest of the man who, despite his young age, was making Roger a man possessed of one idea, pushing that lean, muscular body, the powerful heart and lungs within it to their limit and more importantly of all, teaching that lad what it meant to be a man, not just a man, but a man to beat all men. When he couldn’t edge any further he roared “FUCK IT!” and came and as he did he threw the switch and screamed in orgasmic ecstasy as his memories were sucked out of his brain and a few moments later he too blacked out. When his eyes opened again, a very English voice emerged from his mouth.

“Sir?” asked Henri, blinking, “Sir, where are you?”

As Henri sat up from the bench he found himself on, he looked around and scratched his head. His friend had simply vanished. He got to his feet and found himself a little unsteady on his feet and looked down, but besides from being completely unclothed, he didn't notice anything too different. The last thing he could remember with any clarity was admitting to Roger that he would do anything to become as strong as the Titan that was his friend, but everything after that was a complete blank. He walked back to the piece of equipment that has felled him so spectacularly, he sat down opposite it, held his head in his hands and started cursing himself. He cursed himself for not being able to lift anything like his host, cursed himself for not being able to explain to Roger why he couldn’t and more importantly he cursed himself for not being honest at the start. If only he had told him why he didn't want to be as strong as Porthos, none of this would have happened. As he sighed and got to his feet, he left the gym section and headed to the locker room where he had got undressed. As he made his way there, he sighed on several occasions and said "Porthos, I don't deserve your friendship. Your friend is a powerhouse and what am I? A lad felled by a weight that you could lift with one hand! I am sorry M. Dixon, but I want to go home!", however so lost in melancholy was he, that he got physically lost and ended up not in the locker room as he was expecting, but in a room with dozens of what looked like a horse but instead of legs it had two wheels and yet the wheels looked as it they had been fixed to the ground. As he was going to investigate this strange contraption, he heard a noise that he recognised. It was his host, pushing his body to the limit again. Always the gentleman, as Captain Treville often told him, Henri took a deep breath and followed the noise in order to apologise in person before leaving. Making his way back to the bodybuilding gym, he opened the door and was greeted with an almighty “FUCKING FUCK, YOU’RE SO FUCKING RIPPED!”.

Henri chuckled as it was clear that Roger had returned back to the gym after losing sight of him but as he approached the sound, Henri gasped in amazement. There, using the exercise that had defeated him, was himself, completely naked and huffing and puffing as if he was pushing himself to the limits.

“FUCK!” roared the voice of Roger as he dropped the 105lb weights and flexed Henri’s chest

“Sir?” asked Henri

“Oh, Henri!” moaned Roger turning around, “you calling me Sir in this ripped as fuck body, oh fuck!” and with that he came and as he orgasmed he explained what he had done and with that pointed to the mirrors at the end of the gym and Henri gasped.

“I’m a Titan?” he asked, as he flexed Roger’s monster physique.

“Fuck, yeah!” moaned Roger and with that he started to rub the cock that had been his and moaned, “and here are the rewards”.

Before Henri had a chance to protest, his eyes opened wide and he started to moan.

“YEAH!” roared Roger, as he continued to rub his former cock, “Feel that Henri, that’s raw male power. That’s the reason I swapped minds with you. I want you to experience this, remember it for the rest of your days and act on it” and with that he accelerated the rubbing. Henri’s expression changed from one of wonder to bliss and as he did, his chest started to heave and his stomach crunched into the abs that had won Roger so many titles.

For the next ten minutes, Roger made Henri experience the complete gamut of emotions connected with cumming. Bliss, Power, Anger, Determination and pure unbridled strength. As Henri started to pant, Roger knew that this was the time to strike so still rubbing his former cock, he moved Henri back to the cable crossover machine and commanded him to take the handles.

“How heavy?” panted Henri

“The weight is irrelevant” Roger grunted, “just do as many reps as you can and when you can’t do any more scream and I will help you break through!”

Despite the fact that he was panting and his heart was pounding, Henri gritted his teeth and started to rep with Roger counting each rep, his own voice quavering as he saw his former body push itself beyond his limits.

“One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, keep going, Eight, Come on, Nine, Ten, Eleven, come on keep it going, Twelve…”

Henri suddenly screamed “It hurts!”

“Break through the pain” roared Roger, “Thirteen, feel those muscles burning with agony, Fourteen, feel those fibres being destroyed, Fifteen, come on you muscle monster, Sixteen, yeah, come one just a few more, Seventeen…”

Henri was by now puffing and panting, he was bright red in both his face and chest and his heart was pounding and he panted “Please, sir, no more!”

“Eighteen” roared Roger, as he felt his borrowed cock start to react to the demonstration of power, “Come on Henri, two more, feel that pain, feel that power and break through, Nineteen, come on, you can do this!”

“TWENTY” both men roared and came in unison as Henri let go of the weight and it crashed to the ground leaving both men collapsed on the ground their chests heaving before they both passed out from exhaustion.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Scene Three : The New Titan comes of age

Henri gasped as he shot bolt upright and gasped for breath as he recovered from his worst nightmare ever. As he gradually calmed down, he sighed with relief. He was in a bed, the bed that he had gone to sleep in the previous night, in the house of Porthos who had asked him to visit for the Christmas celebrations, he was clothed in a fresh set of nightclothes, given to him the previous night, and more importantly than any of that, he was his own self, not residing in a body that made Porthos look like a twig. As he got out of bed and got dressed, he shivered in the cold air and with that went downstairs and was soon chomping on some freshly made porridge by Mousequton, Porthos’s loyal servant, who noted he was eating like a man trying to forget and so asked him what the matter was. As Henri explained about his dream, visiting a foreign land where all the men were naked, have his strength tested, and then being forced to experience strength and power like never before, Mousequton smiled and held Henri’s hand and said “It was all a dream, my lad, just a bad dream!” and reassured, Henri resumed eating his porridge.

Just then the front door slammed open and Porthos stomped in carrying the biggest fir tree that Henri had ever seen. The fact that he was carrying it under one arm was neither here or there and as Henri’s eyes widened Porthos boomed “There, a suitable tree for the season, no?” and walking backwards out of the chateau willed to him by a grateful nation, he raised the tree which reached the highest battlements and whammed into the ground with such force that when he let go, it stayed in the ground. He then noticed Henri and said “Ah, lad, fancy helping to decorate?”

As Henri and Porthos decorated the tree with pines and candles, Henri asked Porthos what his dream had meant and as Porthos listened a smile crossed his face.

“My lad” he said, patting Henri gently on the shoulder, “that was no dream you had. You met Lord Dixon of the town of Fort Collins” and with that he looked around as if looking for spies, “the only man that I can claim to be able to withstand my power and strength. He is my lover and you visited him because I wanted you to!”

Henri stood there in disbelief as Porthos continued decorating the tree.

“Do not think that your whispered prayers to be as strong as me have been unanswered” he said, placing a candle on a branch, “My lover has some strange ways of making people strong, but he did as he promised me he would. You are now as strong as me when I was your age”

Henri shook his head and felt his torso.

“Ah” Porthos smiled, “your strength that my lover has given you needs to be unlocked. Come to the dungeons this evening and your strength will be unlocked!" and with that he carried on decorating the tree and for the rest of the day didn't say another word.

As Henri entered the dungeons of the chateau he didn't  know what to expect. Usually he would help Porthos recover from his exertions by throwing buckets of water over his naked body but he had a feeling that this time was going to be different and this was proven by the sight that beheld him. Porthos, standing completely naked, with a barrel full of water in front of him. Smiling, Porthos grabbed the barrel and roaring lifted it above his head and held it there as he said “My lad, for years I have dreamed of finding someone who had the desire to be as strong as me but I needed to know that you would do anything to gain that strength. My lover agreed with me and so everything that you did was a test. Would you admit that you wanted to become stronger? Yes, you did. Would you uphold your Musketeer training and die for that extra strength? Yes, you would. And, most importantly of all, would you be prepared to endure such agony? You most certainly did!” and with that he threw the barrel to the ground where it smashed and as the water poured out, Roger emerged from the barrel, completely naked, his face red and his teeth gritted.

Henri, you have passed the test!” announced Porthos and with that gestured the cadet forward. Henri approached extremely nervous as Roger put out his hands, his teeth still gritted as if experiencing pain beyond belief. As soon as Henri was close enough, he grabbed both his hand and Porthos and as he did they all screamed in agony as the men seemed to glow with power.

Roger had charged himself up using the mind swap machine earlier in the day and had spent the whole day storing the charge so that now he was acting as a conduit between Porthos and Henri, but not to swap minds between the Titan and the cadet, but to transfer a fraction of Porthos’s strength into the cadet. As Roger felt Porthos’s power surge through him, he moaned and revelled in the sensation as his cock extended an incredible twelve inches in length. Henri was also moaning as he felt himself grow. First his boots burst open, then his breeches, then his shirt and with a mighty roar all three men came and as Roger pulled them all together to revel in the power they were exuding, Porthos moaned "Joyeux Noel, my lover and Joyeux Noel, Ultimate Musketeer!”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Story Four: The Titan and the Muscleman

Chapter One: The Titan Comes

Porthos slammed the door of his quarters and stood in the middle of his room breathing hard. He had just come from a meeting with Captain Treville, Captain of His Majesty’s Musketeers, who had news to relay that sent the Titan into ecstasy and had caused him to run the half mile from the Captain's office to his quarters in less than a minute. As Porthos started to get undressed, he replayed the meeting in his mind.

“Porthos” said the Captain, “What you did over the season of goodwill has not been forgotten. Your courage and bravery, plus giving up your holiday, in the name of His Majesty has earned you a reward. For the next two weeks, you are officially on leave, safe in the knowledge that no one will come between you and a well-deserved rest!”

Rest, however, was the last thing on Porthos’s mind and as he tore the breeches from himself, he started to moan. His mind was filled with only one desire. To visit his friend in the city of Fort Collins, a man who like him believed in the sheer power of the human body, a man who could make the Titan, perhaps the most powerful man on earth, lose control and the Titan wanted him to.

“Oh, my lord” he moaned as memories of his friend flooded his mind, demonstrating feats of strength that whilst nothing like that of the Titan, were still enough to get the giant’s loins girded, “My lord, nothing can stop me now!” and with that he jumped into his bed, covered himself with his blankets and started to rub.

Each rub was accompanied by a deep moan as more memories flooded back. Porthos pounding his friend for the first time taking both of them into such ecstasy that both men arrived into each other. Their relationship sealed and declaring each other as lovers. Then as they continued their relationship they were trapped only to be trapped by an evil baron who was intent on turning his lover into a slave and would have done, if Porthos had not been prompted to remember the Ultimate Musketeer, a Musketeer even bigger and stronger than himself and now, he and his lover were going to be reunited for a whole two weeks.

Rubbing himself hard and gritting his teeth, Porthos could feel his loins girding like never before. His manhood, something that no other man bar “My lord” had ever seen, was reacting to each rub and was soon as long as Porthos’s index finger and as thick as his wrist, but still he kept rubbing it and as he did he could feel his biceps bulging, his chest squeezing and his breathing, already rapid, becoming even more rapid. Gently caressing his nipples with his other fingers, he could feel himself getting more and more aroused.

After nearly thirty minutes of self-imposed torture, that would have made lesser men scream in agony, Porthos was still only breathing gently, his mind focusing on the man he loved. Yes, he was just a shadow of the Titan but his stamina was enough to make the Titan want him and so taking a deep breath, he held it and rubbed himself until the thumping in his chest was so painful he imagined his whole body was turning red and all the time reciting the same mantra in his head.

“The Titan Cums. The Titan Cums. THE TITAN CUMS” and with his hips bucking and making the sheet covering him rise into the air and fall down, he stretched every muscle in his body to increase the agony he was experiencing he felt himself start to lose consciousness but refused to give in. He could feel his body start to quake as his cock started to turn purple and as the agony reached its climax he screamed at the top of his voice,  “THE TITAN CUMS!” and as he did the Titan did so, covering himself with a thick layer of white liquid. As he did, he glowed and in a flash of light, the Titan vanished and the cloth, now covered with the essence of the Titan fell down flat on the bed, the only sign that the Titan had cum.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Chapter Two : The Titan's Cum

Roger was having a terrible time of it. It all started the previous weekend when he spent the whole day sneezing which wasn’t that uncommon given that since the start of the year, hundreds of people had signed up for his “New Year Resolution” classes and with it virtually every germ going around, but during the course of that weekend he could feel himself going downhill and had dragged himself to the physician’s office next door and been given the bad news that he had managed to catch the flu that had been doing the rounds. This for Roger, meant that he had to stay home all week and now barely had the energy to get out of bed each morning. Still, it did have one dispensation and that was demonstrated as he woke this morning and croaked, “Hercules”

His DVR instantly found the movie he was looking for and played it and as it did Roger moaned as the titular star of the movie overhead pressed a rock of solid gold causing every muscle in his torso to bulge. Sadly for Roger, this sight that would usually cause him to moan with uncontrollable desire and ultimately cum wasn’t doing anything and as he paused the movie, he sighed. Every night that week he had dreamed of huge, powerful, muscular heroes trying everything they could think of to cure him. Hercules had gone for the direct approach and make him drink a cup of his sweat after lifting a wagon full of hay for an hour in the heat of the Grecian sun. Conan, the famed barbarian, had made him drink the milk that oozed from his nipples after wrestling with another barbarian chief. Even He-Man, the muscled alter ego of Prince Adam of the planet Eternia, had tried to cure him by exposing him to the power of Greyskull that turned him into the hero and whilst Roger was for that day the second most powerful man in the universe, he still felt awful and so as he lay there half awake and half dozing he moaned “I would do anything to cure this illness” and with that gave up the struggle and was soon sound asleep again.

As he slept, he became aware of something in his mouth. It was long and thick, a bit like a sausage, but seemed to be ribbed. He started to lick it with his tongue to see if he could taste what it was but that didn’t help as it seemed to taste just like the rest of his mouth. Gently closing his mouth he tried to bite it but found it was a lot tougher than a sausage when it appeared to make a sound.

Opening his eyes, he found himself looking at what looked like a washboard, only instead of it being made of metal it appeared to be made of flesh. He gently touched it and as he did, it retracted from his touch. He followed the pattern as far as he could see and began to see two melon shaped objects resting on his head.

Suddenly without any warning, the melon shaped objects jumped and as they did the washboard retracted again and Roger felt a sticky liquid in his mouth. Despite his illness, his mind was still active and as he put all three elements together, a realisation dawned on him. Someone was having oral sex with him, someone who clearly looked after himself based on the abdominals he could see in front of him and the melon sized pectorals resting on his head, but who it was he had no idea. That was until the man spoke.

“My lord, I have returned”

Roger’s eyes opened wide with wonder and licking the cock the man moaned and groaned “Yes, my lord, make me your slave!”

It was Porthos, his lover from the seventeenth century and the one person he hadn’t dreamed about. Moving the cock so he could speak he croaked “Porthos, cure me, please, cure me!”

Porthos moaned at the sound of his lover and the cock now grew until Roger felt it reach the back of his throat. Leaning back to allow it as much room as possible, he could now see the face of his lover and for the first time Porthos could see just how ill his lover was.

“My lord” he moaned, “My lover, I will try!” and with that he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. It was clear that Porthos was trying to get himself sexually aroused enough to launch the famed cum that made anyone who ingested it into a man in the hope that it would cure his lover.

“Play” croaked Roger and as the DVR resumed the film he added, “Inspiration”

As Porthos heard the movie version of Hercules being urged to use every ounce of strength he had, Porthos moaned and groaned.

“I hear you, my friend” he groaned and started to buck his hips. As the cock  slid up and down Roger’s tongue, he started to get aroused for the first time in a fortnight and it wasn’t long before both men’s minds were clouded in a fog of ecstasy and their moans conjoined with that of Hercules’s grunts of effort on the television.

As Hercules roared with power, Porthos came and what felt like gallons of cum flowed into Roger’s stomach, the hapless patient unable to do anything but swallow but as he did he found himself being enthused with power and it was having an effect on him. First he felt his light-headedness fade, then he found himself being able to breathe through his nose again until finally he roared for the first time in nearly three weeks, but it didn’t stop there. He could feel himself becoming more and more powerful as if the ages were being rewound. Throwing the sheets off him he gasped as his weakened body started to grow. He took a deep breath and revelled in the experience.

His arms were the first to experience the growth and as he felt his traps expand he was sad that he didn’t wear nightclothes as the idea of them exploding due to the growth was making his member harden. Next his chest expanded and as it did his pecs, already fairly muscular due to all his years in the gym, took on a life of their own and grew to become even bigger than Porthos’s monstrous pecs closely followed by his abs as not six, not eight but ten developed abdominal muscles came into sharp relief.

Another roar from Porthos showed that the Titan was determined to bring his love to peak condition and next Roger’s legs turned into tree trunks with quads that would have put Jay Cutler’s to shame and a set of calves that looked like diamonds. Finally, his biceps grew and as Roger flexed them hard he willed them to grow bigger than the biggest on the planet and they obeyed and soon Roger roared as his cock reacted and shot a stream of cum so high into the air that it stuck on the ceiling. As he arrived Roger orgasmed as did his lover and as Porthos’s cock slipped out of Roger’s mouth, the Titan slid down the river and the two lovers kissed with Roger moaning, “Thank you, my lover!” and with that the two men blacked out, their naked chests heaving next to each other in the bed.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Three : The Meeting of Muscle

“My friends, I am cured!” declared Roger

Hercules, Conan and He-Man all cheered this news and as they wrapped their muscular arms around Roger’s shoulders, Roger smiled. It was good to be back in the land of the muscular as he called it and had an extra surprise for them as he showed the reason for his cure and gestured for Porthos to step out of the shadows. As he did, naked as the day he was born, they all gasped and instantly prostrated themselves in deference to the Titan.

“You honour me” said Porthos, in his deep booming voice, “but pray gentlemen, there is no need to stand on ceremony”

“But, Titan” said Hercules, daring not to look at him, “It was your cum that allowed our friend to be cured”

“Aye” continued Conan, “you succeeded where not even my milk did!”

“Or the power of Greyskull” added He-Man and with that they resumed their protestations of unworthiness to the Titan.

“Friends” said Roger, gesturing that they stand, “Porthos is as much a friend as you are. His selfless act is what any of us would have done. He-Man, would you have exposed Hercules to the power of Greyskull if he was very ill? Conan would you allow He-Man to drink your milk if his life depended on it? And Hercules, would you drink my sweat if your strength had failed?”

As all three men nodded, Porthos looked at Roger and said “Did these men allow themselves to submit to torture beyond description in order to cure you?”

“They did” smiled Roger, and gesturing for the five to hug each other he added “And I am sure they would willingly do it again!”

As they hugged, Porthos started to moan and his cock, flaccid up to this moment started to twitch and harden.

Hercules chuckled as he noticed it and smiling said, “Methinks that the Titan wants to experience the same?”

Conan and He-Man watched as Porthos’s cock  turned into a rod and they both smiled at the Titan who was never embarrassed about his manhood. Slapping it Porthos said, “I am the Titan. I can withstand anything!”

“Anything?” smiled He-Man, reaching for his sword, “many is the man who has said that!” but was stopped by Roger who said “Porthos, are you saying…?”

“I want to know what these brave men did in order to help cure you!” he said, “and if it means enduring pain beyond belief, then yes, I do!”

“Gentlemen” smiled He-Man, “I say that we show this Titan what true pain is!” and with that he threw the sword into the ground as a challenge and declared “We” grabbing Roger and pulling him towards them, “challenge you, the Titan, to a wrestling match. Myself, Conan, Hercules and your friend against yourself. The rules are simple. If you can beat each of us, one after the other, by forcing us to cum then we will accept you as a member of our group!”

“And if I lose?” asked Porthos

He-Man smiled with a slightly wicked expression, “then you shall feel what the power of Greyskull can do to a man!” and with that he unbuckled his breastplate, took a deep breath and flexed his sixty five inch chest in a front lat spread that made Porthos’s cock harden even more.

“I accept” he moaned.

The bout having been agreed to, next was to decide the order of combatants. Porthos was only too eager to start and said “Let me take you all on, all at the same time!” but Roger said that he wanted to tackle his friend last and so it was decided that the order would be decided by weight. Hercules instantly stepped forward and declared “Almost six talents” and thumped his chest.

“Hah!” scoffed Conan, puffing out his chest and flexing his biceps, “No man is heavier than me!”

“I agree” said He-Man, “but who says that being heavy means that you aren’t powerful” and with that he stepped in front of Conan and Roger was worried that the two may brawl but separating the two he had an idea and finding a rock and a branch from a nearby tree he asked Porthos to stand on one end and then stood on the other end.

“I happen to know” said Roger, “that Porthos stands six and a half feet tall and weighs two hundred and fifty pounds, therefore if any of you can raise him into the air then you are heavier than him” and so with that he gestured the heroes to stand on the end and was rather surprised that Hercules and He-Man caused him to go up where as Conan was perfectly balanced. So placing Conan next to Porthos he asked Hercules and He-Man to stand on either side of the branch and after a little time he said “My word, you’re just as heavy as each other!”

“It would appear that way” said He-Man, but as he stood next to Hercules he smiled saying “But I am taller” adding, “And how’s the weather down there?” Hercules didn’t get a chance to answer as Roger gestured for him to stand by the branch and and with that he jumped onto the other side and asked Hercules to stand on his side. As he did Roger was propelled into the air and as he stood there he gasped, “I’m lighter than Hercules, but heavier than Conan and Porthos?” and as this realisation sank in, Porthos came over and lifted him off the branch and they kissed with Porthos moaning “My gift to you, my lover!”

With the weights now sorted, Porthos stepped into the middle of a circle of stones and rubbed his hands as Conan elected to go first. Stripping off his loincloth there was very little to tell between the two men as they were both the same weight and height and as the two combatants grabbed each other’s hands, Hercules joked “It will be a tie, after all I’m the strongest!”

“Gentlemen” announced Roger, standing next to the other heroes, “You will begin on the count of three. One, Two, Three, Wrestle!”

For the first hour of the bout, Porthos and Conan were judging each other’s strength pushing each other away and grabbing their bulging arms. As Hercules, He-Man and Roger watched the bout from a nearby crop of rocks, He-Man couldn’t help but notice Roger watching his chest as he gently breathed. Snapping his fingers in front of him he asked “You’re impressed aren’t you?” and with that gently squeezed his chest.

“Impressed is too tame a word” replied Roger, “prior to today I have never seen that chest unhindered by your armour. How do you manage to breath with that constraining you?”

He-Man started to chuckle and said “Would you like me to let you in on a secret?” and with that he looked around and whispered “The armour is a figment of the imagination”

Roger looked at He-Man with surprise.

“Yes” he nodded, “Every time you have seen me that armour is not there” and with that he tapped his head. “I mentally will that armour to appear to give everyone who sees me a reason to fear me. Several years ago, just after I first became He-Man, I never wore any armour at all, just these boots and this loincloth but I realised that given how powerful I was, I needed something to explain away my power. One day I heard about a material called cordite, just this much can make a man invincible” and he held up a small pebble, “The next day, I was daydreaming, as Prince Adam, about shapes in the clouds and without realising made a real life butterfly which landed on me. That night, concentrating harder than I had ever done before, I imagined a breastplate with a cross made of pure cordite and after half an hour of mental agony, it appeared!”

“But” said Roger, “you took it off, you handled it, and it made a noise when it fell on the ground”

“The power of imagination” said He-Man and then looked up as Porthos wrapped his arm around Conan’s neck. He stood up and shouted “NO CHOKES, PORTHOS” and the two men broke with a smile crossing Conan’s face.

“On the floor, Titan!” he said and as Porthos lay down, Conan pushed him to the ground. Porthos responded by trying to throw Conan off his back and as the kicks became more and more desperate, so Conan was being thrown around like a bucking bronco, but still he held on causing Roger to moan.

“Oh, man” he said, “that strength!”

“Aye” said Hercules, watching the bout with interest, “your friend is quite the strong one, but I’m stronger!” and with that he picked up a rock in his hand and squeezed it until grains of sand fell out, “It will be a different result when we battle!”

“Which might be sooner than you think” said He-Man as Porthos managed to throw Conan onto his back and the barbarian struggled to break free. As he did, Porthos raised his torso and started to moan and suddenly roared and as he did Conan’s whole body froze. Roger was about to ask what was happening when Porthos started to buck his hips and Conan started to moan.

“Now there’s an interesting move” said Hercules, and started to pay attention as Porthos’s hips started to buck faster and faster and Conan’s moans became more and more guttural. Unable to bear anymore Conan screamed “You win!” and collapsed. As Porthos released Conan from his grasp, his fourteen inch cock dripping with cum plopped out of Conan’s glutes and as he roared his victory with a front double bicep pose, He-Man and Hercules approached the fallen loser. Barely conscious, Conan was dragged away by He-Man as Hercules faced the Titan.

“Round two” Hercules grunted, “and this time I won’t be gentle on you!”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Four: The Cumming of the Giants

As the two giants grappled, He-Man doused Conan with some water and as he started to recover he turned to Roger and moaned, “That man is worthy of the strength of the Gods, he would make a mighty chieftain” before he blacked out. As he did, Roger placed his hand on the heaving chest he moaned as he counted Conan’s beating heart and as he looked up at He-Man, he gasped.

“Three hundred beats a minute”

He-Man smiled and then chuckled and gestured for Roger to come over.

“Do you think he’s human?” he asked

“He can’t be” replied Roger, “the maximum pulse for a human is two hundred and twenty”

“He’s prehuman!” came the reply as He-Man explained that Conan came from a period of history where humans were more virile than humans in Roger’s time and with that he pointed to Hercules who had Porthos in a wrestling hold that seemed to be straining both men to their limit.

“His maximum pulse is nearly four hundred beats a minute” he smiled which caused Roger to moan before adding “Conan can push himself to four hundred and fifty and Porthos, well, he’s closer to two hundred and seventy”

Roger gasped in amazement and then looked at the naked giant in front of him.

“Dare I…” he began to ask but He-Man gently lay down and gestured Roger to place his hand on his chest. Gingerly Roger did so and as He-Man gently breathed Roger’s eyes widened in amazement. Lifting his hand off Roger stammered “But that’s not…”

“Remember” said He-Man, still lying on the ground, “I am not of this planet. Eternia is home of a group of people who look and sound like humans but are in fact super advanced humans. There is still a great deal of debate, but our scientists believe that when Thea crashed into an early Earth some four billion years ago, as well as forming the moon, a tiny section of the Earth was sent zooming off into space where it came to settle in a section of the universe that humans will never find. There, evolution carried on, as on Earth but increased by a factor of ten. Our dinosaurs were hundreds of times bigger and stronger than yours, why our T-Rex would make mincemeat of yours. Our early ancestors were three times as big as your early ancestors but they were also twice as intelligent” and with that he stood up and casting a shadow over Roger said “We are as close to super humans as it is possible to be, and I am the most powerful member of that planet. My heart can beat at a maximum of twenty thousand beats per minute” and with that he flexed his whole body causing Roger to moan in wonder.

But he wasn’t the only one as in the distance Hercules, in a combination of ecstatic agony and tortuous pain screamed “I SUBMIT” and with that arrived covering Porthos with a layer of cum so thick that it seemed to turn the Titan white before collapsing unconscious at his feet. As Roger dragged the heaving Olympian from the bout, He-Man stood up to the plate and unsheathing his sword said “You have defeated this planet’s two greatest heroes, now prepare to battle the master of the universe” and with that he raised the sword high and as Porthos grabbed hold of him he screamed “BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!”

As Roger looked up he saw both men being engulfed by a lightning bolt brighter than any he had seen before. He could barely make out the two men but a roar of “I HAVE THE POWER” proved that He-Man had survived and as the glow of the bolt faded, he gasped as He-Man was now twice the size he was just a few moments previously and was now lifting a Porthos at least half as big again as he had been over his head with both men clearly revelling in the power that was surging through them.

After nearly three hours of wrestling, He-Man and Porthos were still locked in a titanic struggle and now fully recovered Hercules and Conan were watching with a sense of awe and wonder and along with Roger were rubbing their members aching to experience the power that both men were exuding. Suddenly, Porthos roared and threw He-Man to his back and it looked as if He-Man was about to lose but as he did Roger seemed convinced that both Porthos and He-Man were smiling. Sure enough as He-Man rolled away from Porthos’s body slam he stood up and raised his sword again. This time the lightning bolt didn’t strike He-Man and Porthos but Hercules, Conan and Roger causing all three men to scream in agony and as the bolt faded they all screamed “WE HAVE THE POWER” and in a scene that wouldn’t have looked out of place in muscle worship video combined with a Cecil B DeMille epic, all five men arrived with so much force that they all knocked themselves unconscious.

Roger moaned as he woke up from his cum inspired dream and as he started to become conscious he could feel his skin covered in the dried remains of Porthos’s exertions. As he opened his eyes he couldn’t see the Titan but knew that he would probably showering, exposing those bulging muscles to the intensity of hot water to produce a steamy scene that made Roger’s member harden again. As his cock came into his sight, Roger instantly made a grab for it and missed. He tried again, aching to grab it and bring himself to arrival again but again he missed. Now fully awake, Roger realised why he was missing. His arms were shorter than the distance to his member and that could only mean one thing.

“I’m bigger!” he moaned and as this realisation hit him, he span around out of bed and looked in the mirror and almost arrived there and then. He was indeed bigger, bigger than he had ever been before, the ten pack of his abs was evidence of that, but not only that he was taller, in fact he was so tall now the mirror only showed everything below his nipples. But what a sight he beheld. He was so overawed by the sight that he failed to notice Porthos, also completely naked, come behind him thrust his hands under Roger’s armpits and lift him effortlessly into the air saying “The power of a Titan, a gift to the worthy” and with that placed him on the floor and the two lovers hugged each other.

After having showered himself, Roger stood next to Porthos and smiled “Hello there, bro” which caused Porthos to chuckle. Indeed, if it was not for Roger’s nipples being pierced by a pair of nipple rings, and the tattoo of a chain on his left arm, the two men could have been mistaken for twin brothers. They were now both the same height, nearly eight and a half feet tall, and having weighed each other were the same weight, five hundred and fifty pounds, give or take a few ounces which could be explained by their cocks getting hard at the sight of each other.

“Right” said Roger, grabbing a tape measure, “let’s see how we shape up?” and started on a minute examination of the Titan. First, the mammoth chest, which Roger couldn’t resist flipping the nipples of before he measured. As Porthos took a deep breath to fully inflate his chest, he held it as Roger measured him and quickly found that he had a problem as the measuring tape he had only went up to sixty inches and there was still a lot of Porthos’s chest still to measure. Taking the tape away, he was about to say “Okay, big guy breathe out” when a wicked smile crossed his face and he said “Hang on a moment” and left the room. He was looking for the one hundred inch tape that he had bought for when the Ultimate Musketeer next came to visit, that was especially imported from the United Kingdom and he knew exactly where it was but before he entered the room he called, “Sorry, having problems finding it, keep holding your breath I shan’t be long” and sneaked a peek around the corner.

Porthos was now starting to go red in the face as his chest bulged. Roger knew that Porthos was starting to experience what all bodybuilders experienced when they held their breath, a build-up of lactic acid that slowly but surely made any physical act akin to torture. If there was one thing Roger loved it was seeing muscle men beg for mercy and as he watched Porthos’s chest start to turn red he wondered how much the Titan could take. But decided to keep that idea for another day and quickly wrapped the tape around the Titan’s chest and declared “Eighty inches, and breath out!”

Porthos’s breath nearly felled Roger as it was akin to a strong wind and as the Titan puffed and panted to regain his normal breathing Roger chuckled and said “And there will be more of that later on as well!” before moving down to the waist. As he wrapped the tape around the hips he noticed that Porthos had a navel that stuck out and as he measured the Titan’s waist, he flicked it saying “The famous third nipple, eh?” which caused Porthos to chuckle as he noted down a thirty five inch waist.

As he now knew Porthos’s weight and waist measurement, he tapped away at the calculator on his smartphone and whistled as he saw the result. “Nice going” he smiled, as he rubbed the Titan’s ten pack, “I make that 6.32% body fat” adding “I dare say that with a good competition regime you could easily become the first bodybuilder ever to have no body fat on them on stage. Imagine that eh?”

Porthos smiled as he closed his eyes and imagined. He had seen plenty of videos of semi naked musclemen on stage grunting and huffing as they posed for competition and had also seen the gruelling twelve week campaign they went through that turned them from, in Roger’s own words, “Monsters to Kittens” and as he thought about them on stage, weaker than even the weakest new Musketeer recruit, and yet pushing themselves to their limits, Porthos moaned and started to dribble from his cock.

Deciding to measure his quads next, just so Roger could witness close up the might of Porthos’s cock he was amazed to find them to measure the same as the Titan’s waist and helped by the stream of pre cum now flowing he measured the calves and whistled “Wow, thirty nine inches, have you been carrying recruits on long marches?”

“Just the one” smiled Porthos, remembering the time that Henri, the newest recruit had twisted his ankle on a routine patrol and had to be carried back to headquarters. It was a good ten miles from the accident and with Henri weighing a good two hundred pounds it was no wonder that when Porthos arrived back, he was sweating like a pig. But that was the old Porthos, the podgy brute of a Musketeer, now a hero for the French nation that no man dare defy. And with that he roared as he hit a front double bicep pose which Roger instantly measured.

“Oh fuck” he moaned, “thirty eight inch guns and I mean proper muscle, none of this fake muscle where people inject their triceps with oil just to get into the record books” and with that he thwacked the hard triceps supporting the mountains that were the Titan’s biceps. Porthos chuckled as he did and said “Behold, the Titan” before taking an even bigger breath than before and hit a most muscular that would have caused every bodybuilding, muscle worship and Chippendale fan site to crash within seconds of being posted. As Porthos relaxed, Roger said “Ah, there’s a keeper!” knowing that none of these photos would ever appear online.

Having recorded Porthos’s stats, it was now Roger’s turn to go under the tape but as Porthos measured Roger a pattern started to emerge. Roger’s chest: eighty inches, Roger’s waist: thirty five inches, Roger’s quads: thirty five inches and as Porthos started to measure his calves, Roger said: “Goodness, we’re muscle twins” and with that flexed his calves hard and moaned “Yeah, thirty nine inches of muscle!”

“Nay” replied Porthos, “thirty seven inches” and as he stood up he said “Perhaps you would like to carry me for ten miles?”

“Oh fuck yeah!” moaned Roger, but despite that difference every other measurement was the same and as the two posed for a photo that Roger titled “The Muscle Twins (excluding calves)” they both knew that when they launched themselves on Roger’s gym their strength and power would be like nothing on earth and the first body part to feel their wrath was those calves!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1