The Flexorcist (11)

Eleven

Sean blinked a few times and slowly opened his sleep-filled eyes. The feeling of a strong hand caressing and groping his big, hard muscles had awakened him. “Hi there, buddy”, he said as he looked into Keith’s blue eyes.

“Did I wake the sleeping beauty?”, Keith asked and leaned in to kiss his friend’s lips while he kept groping the mass of Sean’s muscular chest.

“Not a bad way to wake up”, Sean replied as he enjoyed the feeling of being worshipped by his smaller, athletic friend. He grabbed the back of Keith’s head with his meaty left paw and pulled him in for a deep, long kiss.

Keith’s almost 9 incher poked against the hard mass of Sean’s beefy quad as it hardened fully. He dragged himself on top of his buddy’s broad, muscle-filled frame without breaking the kiss. His own hard cock throbbed between the hard ridges of abs on their bodies. He could feel Sean’s impressive meat inching upward against his abs as blood pumped to the lengthening shaft.

Sean broke the kiss and breathed in deeply, making his thick rack of pecs swell against his buddy’s muscular chest. “Did they ever tell you what a great kisser you are?”, he said as he gently stroked Keith’s hair with his left paw and roamed his friend’s broad back with his other paw.

Keith smiled at his buddy and slid down against his hard frame. Electric shivers of pleasure travelled along his spine as his own hard muscles rubbed against the bulk of Sean’s bigger and harder ones, while his hands kept feeling the mass of Sean’s arms. He kept sliding down until the head of his throbbing almost 9 incher made contact with warm cheeks of his friend’s hard ass. Keith thrust upwards quickly, slamming his cock into the juicy ass.

“Fuck”, Sean grunted in surprise and his 15 incher jolted between their muscular bodies. He folded his hands behind his head, enjoying the feeling of Keith’s 200 pound frame dominating his own 270 pounds of muscle.

Keith grabbed hold of the steely masses of Sean’s relaxed biceps and pounded his buddy’s ass with all his force. Moans of ecstasy and pleasure escaped his mouth as he felt Sean’s rock-hard cock jolt against his own six-pack; he devoured Sean’s lips in a frenetic kiss.

Sean was surprised by his buddy’s dominating performance. It was better than his wildest dreams. He tried to hold back but orgasm built at lightning speed by the force and speed of Keith’s thrusts in his ass. “Keithughn”, he moaned as orgasm raced through his big body, sending jolts of pleasure to every cell and spasm through his beefy muscles. His 15 incher exploded between their bodies, splattering their muscular pecs and abs with cum.

Feeling his bigger friend explode against his athletic body and knowing that he had caused it, sent Keith over the edge. His almost 9 incher blasted five big loads into Sean’s spasming body. The hard, clenching muscles of his buddy’s meaty ass milked out two more loads. Breathlessly, Keith collapsed onto Sean’s muscular, yet sticky, chest; his cock slowly deflating inside his buddy’s ass.

Meanwhile, a frightening howl awoke Tomas from a peaceful sleep. He quickly realized that the dark lord had awoken him. He smiled as he looked down on his improved, 305 pound, muscle-filled frame. He marveled at the incredible size of the totally out of proportion rack of muscle that formed his chest. A faint noise distracted him and made him turn his head to the far-side of the room. He smirked evilly as he laid eyes on the kneeling figure in the corner.

Friar Clarke, still trapped by the infernal power of the red triangle on the floor, was praying for salvation. “Holy mother of God, give me the strength to withstand the forces of evil…”

“Shouldn’t you invoke the holy ‘roids’, friar doping?”, Tomas asked laughingly, “Where was God yesterday when you needed him? Did he give you extra strength when you fought me?”.

“Don’t mock the heavenly forces, you hellish beast”, Friar Clarke answered, “Repent now and save your soul from eternal damnation in the depths of Hell! And I’ve never taken any illegal substances!”.

“Ts ts ts”, Tomas replied mockingly, “Don’t you know that every lie makes baby Jesus cry? Your roid gut is all the proof we need. And do you really think I’m the one in this room that will feel the eternal wrath of the burning flames in the depths of Hell? You’re the one standing in the horned triangle that communicates directly with the dark lord. Your soul shall be cast in the darkest regions to undergo the most unfathomable tortures by the hellish servants for eternity! And your body will help to create the biggest creature on campus! All we need now is to start the process and end everything before midnight.”

The sound of the opening door interrupted Tomas and the diminished Anton, wearing baggy basketball-shorts and a ridiculously large hockey-shirt, entered. “You summoned me, master?”, he asked as he drank in the sight of the spectacular body in front of him.

“Yes, my pet”, Tomas stated, “Today is the big day. Or, the day that you’ll be big again; bigger than anyone on this campus. I see you’ve found your outfit. Good.”

“Good?”, Anton answered, “I look like a midget wearing a tent!”.

“Patience, my pet. Have faith and believe in the dark lord and you shall be rewarded! Now, let’s write an invitation for our good friends”, Tomas said calmly.

“I will fetch something to write”, Anton said and rushed to the open door.

Tomas snapped his fingers and grinned at the surprised look on Anton’s and Friar Clarke’s faces.

The door shut instantly and locked itself; an icy chill invaded the room along with hellish chants that echoed against the ceiling; an ancient looking parchment appeared in midair, accompanied by a demonic claw holding a flaming feather.

Anton gasped and Friar Clarke invoked Jesus as the floating, demonic claw began writing down every word Tomas said, the letters burning into the parchment. As soon as Tomas stopped talking, the demonic claw disappeared and a black, evilly looking raven emerged and grabbed the parchment. It flew toward the locked door, that opened magically and continued its cursed flight in the hallway.

“Okay, my pet. Let’s go and wait for our friends in the wrestle hall”, Tomas said.

“You’re not sure they’ll come!”, Friar Clarke yelled out.

“You fool! No one has ever declined a deal with the Devil!”, Tomas replied and left the room followed by Anton.

Keith and Sean were still recovering from their morning activity as a scratching sound pulled their attention to the door. Before either of them could react, the door magically opened and the black raven flew in. It circled a few times above their muscular bodies, screeching evilly and dropped the ancient looking parchment before disappearing into the hallway. As it flew out of the room, the door closed behind it. Keith stared at his bigger friend lying next to him in the bed and reached for the parchment. Before he could grab it, the parchment rose into the air. A demonic, hairy claw appeared and unfolded the document; a loud, infernal voice filled the room as it read the text.

It is time to end things once and for all. A final confrontation shall take place to determine who rules here: good or evil. The two of you shall face the champion of Hell in a wrestling match. If you win, me and my pet shall disappear from your lives forever and the 150 pounds of muscle I’ve gained are yours! If you lose, one of you guys will give up part of his muscle mass. If you guys decline, we shall hunt you down to the ends of the Earth and cast Friar Clarke’s soul in the deepest regions of Hell! Meet your destiny in the wrestle hall at 9 p.m.!

As the voice disappeared and the parchment burnt spontaneously in midair, Keith realized he had clamped onto his friend’s muscular frame. “What do we do, buddy?”, he asked as he released his grip on Sean’s thick arm.

“Well, we don’t have much choice”, Sean replied, “If we run, they’ll keep chasing us for the rest of our lives and they’ll kill Friar Clarke. The two of us can take any one in a wrestling match, especially with my new body.”

“You don’t think it’s a trick?”, Keith asked, “For all we know that champion of Hell could be a beast with 8 arms and 6 legs. Or a horse with a human head. Or a dragon.”

“We’ll face them and if that champion is a dragon or a monster, we can always run for it. Let’s get cleaned up”, Sean said and leapt from the bed.

Kurt was changing in the locker room after swim practice. Once more, Anton hadn’t shown up and had missed training. I’ll have to punish him for missing practice, he thought. And his cock hardened at the thought of Anton’s muscular physique. He quickly grabbed a towel and held it in front of his tented briefs as he heard someone entering the locker room. He recognized the diminished Anton and yelled: “What the hell happened to you?”.

Anton opened his mouth but Tomas cut him off. “My pet is at the verge of a major growth spurt. He’ll be bigger than ever and every one you’ve ever seen.”.

“Bigger than before?”, Kurt asked as he drank in the sight of Tomas’ big muscles pressing against his tight clothes. His dick jolted, causing the towel to move. “I euhm still have to punish you for missing practice”, he said to Anton.

“If you help us now, you can punish Anton later tonight”, Tomas said and winked to his pet.

“What do you want me to do?,”, Kurt asked eagerly.

“You know the rules for wrestling?,”, Tomas replied as he led the two smaller men over to the wrestle hall.

At 8.45 pm, Sean and Keith cautiously walked into the locker room. Keith put on his familiar red singlet, loving the feeling of the tight fabric against his muscular, 200 pound frame. Sean put on his newly bought blue singlet, stretched to its limits by his beefy, muscle-filled, 270 pound body. “Let’s do this”, he said as he preceded Keith into the wrestle hall. Sean protectively positioned himself in front of his friend as he noticed Tomas’ intimidating body in the center of the room.

“Ah! Right on time”, Tomas said as he turned toward Sean and Keith, “I’m happy you guys didn’t wimp out. Ready for the match, champs?”.

“I’m not gonna fight you”, Sean stated, “you’re way bigger than me. And I’m not gonna let you hurt Keith.”.

“Didn’t you get my invitation, champ?”, Tomas asked laughingly, “You don’t have to fight me. You guys will face the champion of Hell. He’s right here.”

Sean and Keith burst out in laughter as the diminished Anton, wearing his baggy clothes, appeared from behind Tomas. “The two of us against that runt?”, Sean asked.

“That’s our deal. Defeat him and you guys get half of my current muscle mass. Lose and one of you guys will give up half his muscle mass. Run for it and your souls will be cast directly in the depths of Hell! What do you champs chose?”, Tomas asked.

“You can kiss your muscles goodbye. Let’s do this!”, Sean said as he stepped up to Anton and towered over his 160 pound, swimmer’s body.

“As you guys agree, a fight it shall be!”, Tomas howled and raised his hands in the air.

The entire wrestle hall began shaking as the middle wrestle mats began rising upward. Within seconds they formed a ring, 2 feet above the rest of the wrestle hall. Four poles sprang upward at the four corners of the ring and elastic ropes magically appeared between them. Immediately a large, steel cage fell from the ceiling; imprisoning them in it.

“A cage match like in show wrestling?”, Keith asked.

“No, little man”, Tomas replied from outside the ring. He had magically transported himself to a floating chair, “In Hell, we play Mortal Combat to settle things.”

“We’re not in Hell here, you fool!”, Sean yelled in response.

“Aren’t we?”, Tomas replied laughingly and closed his eyes in concentration.

As soon as Tomas closed his eyes, the wrestle hall shook as if an earthquake hit it. The mats outside of the caged ring disappeared into the earth as the ground ripped open. A sulfur-like stench filled the room and pain-filled screams of terror echoed from deep canyons around the ring. The glow of fire flickered in the dark depths of these canyons and horrifying, giant bat-like creatures flew above them, holding damned souls in their claws as they let out harrowing screams.

Keith had instinctively grabbed Sean’s meaty arm for protection.

“Don’t worry, champs. They won’t hurt you as long as you are in the cage. Should you try to escape from it before the match is over, they will grab you and drag you to the depths of Hell!”, Tomas said, “Are you ready to fight?”.

“What are the rules?”, Sean asked.

“In Mortal Combat, there is only one rule: the last survivor wins. Here you don’t have to kill anyone. The one that pins his opponent, wins. Our referee shall decide it.”, Tomas replied and pointed to Kurt. “Chose who will begin the fight.”.

Sean and Keith talked shortly and decided that Keith would start. Sean stepped out of the ring, placing himself against the ropes to avoid the deathly claws of the creatures outside of the ring.

“FIGHT!”, Tomas yelled.

Anton sprang into action. He launched himself toward Keith and propelled his fist into the wrestler’s abs. It dug slightly in the hard surface of his opponent’s six-pack. He pulled back his fist for a second blow, but Keith recovered quickly. He blocked Anton’s punch in his strong hand and simply overpowered his grip. He forced Anton down on his knees, slipped behind him and locked him in a full nelson. He locked his hands behind his opponent’s head and dug his 17.5 inch biceps into his lats as he lifted him from the floor. Anton struggled but his larger opponent hardened his hold. His feet left the ground as Keith lifted him upward and his back hit the floor hard as Keith slammed him down. Keith slowly and smilingly walked over to Sean and tagged him in, stepping out between the ropes.

Sean stepped over to the center of the ring where Anton lay down with a painful expression on his face. “Get up, champ”, Sean said laughingly as he signaled Anton to stand up and fight. Anton got up slowly and Sean immediately rammed his meaty fist in the weak swimmer’s stomach, knocking him back down. “Your muscles are ours!”, Sean yelled at Tomas in his floating chair. A sound behind him caught his attention, but it was too late. Anton had crawled up behind Sean and threw up his arm behind the bigger man’s legs. Sean slumped to his knees as Anton’s hard, 15 inch arm made contact with his cock and balls. Anton tried to knee him in the face, but Sean managed to block him, easily overpowering the swimmer’s leg with his 25 inch arm. He got up and his opponent hit him in the stomach. A thud resounded as Anton’s fist made contact with the hard 10-pack. Sean just smiled but Anton kept hitting his abs. As the punches seemed to get harder, Sean returned the favor. The wind was knocked out of Anton as the meaty paw sank deep in his stomach; he slumped to his feet. Sean stared down at the battered swimmer in the baggy outfit at his feet. He smiled and strutted over to Keith to let his buddy finish the job.

Keith jumped in eagerly and danced around his opponent. The smile left his face as Anton got up and looked directly in his eyes. He gulped as he noticed how the swimmer’s shoulders looked clearly bigger under the baggy hockey-shirt; they were broader than his own.

The magic, horned triangle that trapped Friar Clarke was feeding the friar’s mass directly into Anton’s body. The formerly 160 pound swimmer could feel the energy and strength coursing through his growing body.

“Let’s have some fun”, Anton said in a deeper voice. He grabbed the surprised Keith’s shoulder and slammed his right fist into his abs, busting though the defenses of the hard six-pack. “Aghn”, Keith said and a second blow sank in even deeper, making his knees buckle. He raised his hand in a protective reflex but couldn’t prevent his opponent from burying his thick fist in his abs for a third time. Keith sank to the floor on his knees, leaning forward to catch his breath. “Get up”, Anton said mockingly while standing still in front of his fallen opponent. Keith got up slowly and disbelief filled his eyes as he had to stare up to look in Anton’s eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but Anton’s strong hand grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. Pain exploded through his athletic body as his back was slammed hard against the floor and Anton’s strong, meaty fist smacked into his battered abs. Anton grabbed Keith’s singlet, lifted him off the ground and tossed him over to where Sean was standing. He crashed into the ropes and weakly tagged in his buddy as he left the ring.

Anger, fear and disbelief filled Sean’s big body as he stepped over to his opponent. The baggy hockey-shirt could no longer hide Anton’s muscular body. The mass of the swimmer’s broad, growing shoulders formed a strong line underneath the still a bit too big shirt; swelling quads were visibly filling the large basketball-shorts. He’s still smaller than me, Sean thought as he tried to get his opponent in a headlock. Anton somehow anticipated this move and their hands locked; they were struggling for an advantage and Sean could feel his opponent’s grip getting stronger and stronger with each passing second. Suddenly, Anton’s knee made contact with his cock and Sean slumped down in pain. Anton grabbed Sean’s singlet to lift him up, but Sean grabbed his opponent’s forearms and pulled him down. Surprised, Anton went down and Sean wrapped his powerful, thick legs around his opponent’s torso. He tightened his hold by flexing his steely quads against the swimmer’s chest. Anton grunted and squirmed as the air was forced out him but couldn’t free himself.

Kurt slumped down and began counting: “1! 2! …”.

Just before the final count, Anton broke Sean’s hold and rolled over on his stomach in the ring. He slowly got up, but Sean’s strong, 25 inch arms passed under his arms and locked behind his head. Sean locked his hold hard, driving his steely biceps deep into his opponent's lats. A load ripping sound followed as Sean further tightened his hold. The smile left his face as Anton got up and simply lifted him off the ground; his opponent had totally outgrown him. Sean broke his hold and jumped down to the floor. His mouth fell open in disbelief as Anton turned around.

The baggy hockey-shirt had ripped under the pressure of the swimmer’s huge, swelling muscles. His growing pecs had pushed through the once too large shirt as more and more mass inflated them; the ripped sleeves hung like rags around the balls of muscles that formed his biceps; his thick, broad shoulder’s made Sean impressive 270 pound body look skinny. The large basketball-shorts didn’t even reach the behemoth’s knees anymore; they were pushed to their limits by the titanic quads underneath. Anton smiled as he looked down on his opponent.

Sean decided he wouldn’t go down easy. He wrapped his arms around his opponent and applied a bone crushing bear hug. Anton just laughed and inhaled deeply, overpowering and breaking Sean’s hold. Sean tried to step back, but was too slow. Anton’s meaty hand grabbed his singlet and he was lifted over Anton’s head. Anton tossed his opponent toward one of the poles. Sean grunted in pain as his broad, muscular back slammed against the steel pole. Before he could slump to his knees, Anton threw himself against his opponent, sandwiching Sean’s powerful, 270 pound body between the steel pole and his own thick frame filled with steely hard muscles. Sean’s vision went black as the wind was forced out of him and he crashed down onto his knees as Anton stepped back.

“Let’s finish it!”, Anton said as he reached down to grab his battered opponent.

“NO!”, Keith yelled and jumped in to rescue his friend. He climbed up to top rope and launched himself feet first toward the behemoth. The energy of his jump upped his force as his feet collided against the thick, broad back in front of him. It was enough to make the behemoth fall over, crashing his protruding chest into the steel pole. Color drained from Keith’s face as his opponent turned around and towered over him in height and width.

“You wanna dance, little boy?”, Anton rumbled in a thunder-like deep voice. His meaty paw grabbed hold of Keith’s singlet and he launched him backwards in the ropes. The elastic ropes were forced back by Keith’s 200 pound body but sprang forward quickly, sending Keith flying toward the behemoth in the center of the ring. Anton extended a thick, hard arm next to his body and Keith’s muscular chest smacked into it. All the air was forced out of Keith’s lungs by the impact; it felt like he had hit a tree. His feet left the ground and he fell backwards toward the ground. Anton’s paw grabbed his chest, covering two thirds of it, and slammed him down, adding more force to the impact.

“Aghn”, Keith muttered weakly as the air was forced out of his lungs once more and he felt his ribs crack. He instinctively raised his hands to protect his face as he saw a titanic arm reaching for him. Disorientation filled his head as his feet left the ground and he was lifted up by the huge paw grabbing his singlet.

“You’re so light”, Anton said laughingly and looked at his opponent dangling in his grasp, “Let’s end it”. He raised his other fist and slammed it hard against Keith’s abs. His thick, meaty fingers easily crushed the hard six-pack underneath, sinking deeply into it. Anton laughed loud as Keith’s arms flung weakly in his direction and threw punch after punch into his opponent’s abs.

Sean was slowly regaining his vision after being crushed between the pole and Anton’s body. He blinked a few times as his vision came back and gasped as he noticed Anton ravaging his friend’s body. He feared for Keith’s life as punches kept raining down on his abs. Keith wasn’t even defending himself anymore; whenever Anton’s fist sank into his stomach, his head simply shot back. Sean summoned all of his remaining forces, grabbed onto the ropes to get up and got up. He walked over to the behemoth’s back to free his friend.

“Let’s finish you off for good”, Anton said to the passed out Keith in his grasp. He raised his fist to slam it into his opponent face when pain exploded through his massive body. He dropped his past out opponent and slumped down, putting his huge paws protectively in front of his agonizing cock.

Sean had slammed the behemoth’s dick with all his force and marveled at the result. He knew very well that he didn’t stand a chance if he played nicely. He rushed over to his fallen friend and panicked as he saw blood dripping from the past out Keith’s lips. He saw his buddy breathing and tried to check his pulse. A thick hand grabbed the back of his singlet and lifted him up before he could reach his buddy’s wrist.

“Prepare for some pain, worm”, Anton rumbled angrily. He lifted Sean’s 270 pound body effortlessly up and smacked his broad back against his protruding, gigantic pecs. Two arms the size of small trees wrapped across Sean’s chest and hardened the hold.

Sean knew there was no escape from this crushing bear hug. His own hard pecs were simply no match for the two stony hard, bowling ball-sized biceps that dug into them. He could also feel the hard masses of muscles on the behemoth’s chest pressing hard into his own thick back. He squirmed and flexed his muscles with all his force, but didn’t move an inch; his 270 pound, muscular body was no match for the behemoth’s bone crushing grasp. Even now he’s still growing, Sean thought as he felt the titanic muscles swell around his body. He grunted in pain as he felt his ribs beginning to give in under the tightening grip.

Anton smiled at his beaten opponents and decided to finish the match. He released one gigantic arm and grabbed hold of Sean’s body with his right paw. He marveled at how light the wrestler’s 270 pound, muscular body felt to him. He tossed his opponent down on his back and covered half of his chest with his paw, pressing Sean’s back against the floor. He waited for the countdown and looked up in surprise as he didn’t hear it. He grinned as he saw Kurt drinking in the sight of his spectacular body and beating off furiously. “Quit playing and do your job, ref”, he bellowed.

Kurt quickly put his throbbing cock back in his pants and began counting: “1. 2. 3!”.

A bell sounded and the frightening bats let out an evil sound. Anton slowly got up and smiled as he stared down at his battered opponents. He raised his arm in a victory flex, sending the remains of his ripped up, once baggy, hockey shirt flying off his gigantic arms.

“ Well done, my pet.”, Tomas said as he stepped into the ring from his floating chair. The infernal creatures and cage disappeared magically and the wrestle hall returned to normal as he stepped over toward Sean’s beaten body. “Time to keep up your part of the deal”, he said as he looked directly into the wrestler’s eyes.